Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this was a thing of the age. I know times changed.

2 posters

Go down

I know this was a thing of the age. I know times changed. Empty I know this was a thing of the age. I know times changed.

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 pm

But it PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF ANYWAY.

I really don't even know what to say, I'll just leave it here and go beat something until I can accept the fact that times were different back then(at least partially) and this kind of thing COULD be broadcast back then.

EDIT: the Video command is being a bitch, so i'll leave the link.

This is just wrong.

Last edited by Panda Hero Allindur on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

I know this was a thing of the age. I know times changed. Empty Re: I know this was a thing of the age. I know times changed.

Post by Silver Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

The sad fact is: it probably was. In fact, I'm certain it was because there are people today that believe this bs. And where does it come from? Well it certainly isn't an instinctual behavior, it's all learned. This is the seed for all of that and it is sad that people can't be more open.

And while many people are striving to have these attitudes changed, myself included, we unfortunately have to deal with it despite how much it sucks. :<
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down