Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should Durn change his League username to?

4 posters

Go down

What should Durn change his League name to?

What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_lcap14%What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_lcap14%What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_lcap0%What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_lcap0%What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_lcap29%What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_lcap29%What should Durn change his League username to? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

What should Durn change his League username to? Empty What should Durn change his League username to?

Post by Durn Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 pm

So, for those of y'all who aren't yet aware, Riot is going to clean the database of inactive accounts. Those inactive accounts will have their names available for the taking at the beginning of 2013.

I did some snooping, and I found some ultra-cool names that will be available with the database sweep.

Help me decide, people.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

What should Durn change his League username to? Empty Re: What should Durn change his League username to?

Post by Durn Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Just checked.

Sarah Palin is also an option.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

What should Durn change his League username to? Empty Re: What should Durn change his League username to?

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

I say we leave the Zero Percent name unvoted and at 0%.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 am

Panda Hero Allindur wrote:I say we leave the Zero Percent name unvoted and at 0%.

Agreed.

But I like Average Koala.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 am

Ooh.

I'm probably going to take the username "Autumn."

Because I'm mysterious and pretentious like that.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 am

How do you check and see what usernames are available?

I don't really have any desire to change mine, but just for future reference.
I want to suggest a funny name for my friend. o3o
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 am

You go on lolking.net and search your desired name.

If they're level 5 or under, and haven't played a game in a year, the name will be available after the database sweep in January. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down