Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit hits the fan

Go down

Shit hits the fan Empty Shit hits the fan

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Cowardice.

That's the only thought in my mind right now as I contemplate the actions of a "friend" of mine. She thinks I'm angry with her and is terrified to face me. Well, that's fine then. If she's too much of a coward to face someone who obviously isn't angry or upset, then I'll have nothing to do with her.

No background story on this one guys. Doesn't really deserve one. All you need to know is that this "friend" of mine doesn't know me well enough to know that I don't get angry, and that I'm actually an intelligent and observant person. I've seen the way she's been treating me, and she thinks she can get away with it. Through someone else's intervention, she finally tells me her feelings through a text message.

I was done. The moment I got that, I realized how much of a coward she was. I don't want to associate with that kind of person.

I don't like cowards. If you have something to say to me, say it. There is no possible way someone like me can have his feelings hurt by a coward, or anyone else for that matter. The only thing that hurts on me is the bruise I obtained earlier today after slipping on a rather slippery stair.

Everyone who is reading this, here is my advice for you concerning relationships: USE. YOUR. WORDS.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down