Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE: Change of Heart [OoC Thread]

+3
Kurio
Creame
Masquerade
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FE: Change of Heart [OoC Thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: FE: Change of Heart [OoC Thread]

Post by Silver Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Laguz belong to a different game, although whether or not you can play them is up to Masq and Windy.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

FE: Change of Heart [OoC Thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: FE: Change of Heart [OoC Thread]

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Well the problem with that is in the context of this rp, the Laguz race doesn't exist. Instead we have the Taguel, a beast race that much like the Manakete require a stone to transform...and they transform into...well...bunnies...yeah, not the most noble or ferocious creatures... >.>
But I'll ask Masq about the whole Laguz thing to see if we can have them in the rp
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Thought so, but hey, its worth a shot. If not, then I'll recreate the character some. I only have the idea for it right now, no set-in-stone character bios or anything. So if its not approved then that's fine. Tis why I asked first ^.^
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Nah, knock yourself out. This is an alternate version of the original anyway. Keep in mind they don't technically exist in this world, so as long as you're creative with your backstory, you should be set. : > I'm officially giving my okay on this.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Alright, I was waiting for Masq's input and since he's okay with it then by all means.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

okie dokie, thank you ^.^. I'll get to working on it in depth soon. Or tomorrow. I should be doing statistic, but I kinda wanna make the character more. Anything is more interesting than statistics e.e.

So the idea for both Laguz and a fox-shifter is approved? Or would you prefer me to stay within the game boundaries on that (cat, lion, tiger, or wolf)? I can modify it too so that the powers are limited like the Manekete's where they need an orb to transform. Those boundaries I think should be set by you guys if that's the case, since it really isn't the usual place for them. I think the orb might make them more this world/version of the game than just shifting out of the blue.

And one last thing, does anyone know a link that describes the different lands? Both physically and about the people within them? Don't wanna accidentally throw a character from enemy territory in there. That might not end well o.e...
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:41 pm

We have characters from Plegia marching on Plegia. It really doesn't matter where yours is from. XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:42 pm

@Zeri: Fair enough, but I am not necessarily versed in the places very well, so explaining why my character hates Plegia (should she hail from there) would be very difficult on my part lol.
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm

I don't know that much about the Fire Emblem universe, so I'm ok with whatever Masq and Kuori are Ok with.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Allindur wrote:I don't know that much about the Fire Emblem universe, so I'm ok with whatever Masq and Kuori are Ok with.

Yay for Wiki! =D

Seriously. I had so many tabs that they were freaking small as hell. I moved all the forum and other crap I was doing to a new page cuz there were so many wiki tabs I was tracking while researching e.e. One thing just led to another lol.
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Yep, there is a wiki, but it's not gonna tell you exactly how weird is the premisse of a fox Laguz. Only experience is gonan tell you that.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:29 pm

You know, it doesn't really have to be a Laguz. Instead you could go with something like a Taguel that due to something happening in the past (genetics, magic, etc) instead of a rabbit he/she/it transforms into a fox.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:33 pm

That honestly might make coming up with a back story easier lol. Been pondering that some and there would have been a LOT of explaining to do with whatever I could come up with. Now to research Taguels.
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:51 pm

In any regard, your character will need a stone to transform. She can retain some features of the animal she transforms into, but in order for full transformation, she'll need a Beaststone.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:05 pm

@Masq: Yup, have already found a stone for it. Have everything but the bio done (will take a bit) and personality (which will be quick and easy).

Debating giving her a tail or not. Cuteness to counter the feisty xD
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:42 pm

I have discovered how to properly use Pegasus Knights.

Make them kill mages.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah, give the Pegasus Knights some levels by letting them kill squishy targets, then they'll be ready for the front lines along with your other melee fighters because they'll start dodging everything
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Before they died to archers and knights.

Now they're killing archers and knights. As well as anything else they want. It's superb.

Though I still have to watch out for archers that lurk in packs...

I have a Dark Flier and a Falcon Knight now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Wait till you get your Dark Flier to level 15, she'll get (arguably) the most broken skill in the game <3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 pm

All kinds of excited to be joining this RP officially. Now to keep reading profiles to figure out who might have the shiniest objects =D. So far based on what she wears that might be Riesa, but I'd be afraid she'd kill my poor creature lol.

Time to keep reading! Love how willing reading is so much easier than class required assignments. ^.^
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah, don't steal from Riesa unless you want to have a couple of your limbs rot off~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Celin's Dragonstone is shiny~ Although I wouldn't suggest stealing that from him! ^.^"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Celin's my only other safer (emphasis on -er) option e.e. You also got the shiny tin man, but I don't see what she would need with armor... at all.

And I figured something as much could happen if she went after Riesa. lol
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Kial has her swords.

But she keeps them on her person all the time. Even while sleeping, she keeps them near. Stealing those would be a feat in and of itself. Getting away is a whole 'nother battle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Lol, I should have her manage to get a sword off (don't ask how right now) and then try to run with it. I see an amusing little game of tag occurring. Kial trying to chase a fox xD. Sounds amusing to me. Might mean Selina's secret would be revealed pretty fast, since she can't grab things with paws, but it would be funny as hell to me xD.

Honestly, any of them chasing down a fox and running into shit cuz of it would be hilarious. Charles would be given a run for his endurance test if he joins the chase lol.
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next