Murder Mystery Files

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
-Plattack : Stabbed in multiple places with a wide variety of sharp weapons
This sounds like something off of Umineko~<3

I don't see it. XD

Most Umineko deaths involve the destruction of faces and/or a single stake in the victim's body...

... Besides the stomach deaths... Those were... Gory. ^^;

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
-Plattack : Stabbed in multiple places with a wide variety of sharp weapons
This sounds like something off of Umineko~<3

I don't see it. XD

Most Umineko deaths involve the destruction of faces and/or a single stake in the victim's body...

... Besides the stomach deaths... Those were... Gory. ^^;

The wide variety of sharp weapons part. :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
-Plattack : Stabbed in multiple places with a wide variety of sharp weapons
This sounds like something off of Umineko~<3

I don't see it. XD

Most Umineko deaths involve the destruction of faces and/or a single stake in the victim's body...

... Besides the stomach deaths... Those were... Gory. ^^;

The wide variety of sharp weapons part. :3

Ah... Then I see where you're coming from. X3

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Sargaras on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 pm

..This is gettting... bad

Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Over that rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by crazE on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Hmmm... part of the plot eh...

Wait, so pretty much this is going to be a *special* roleplay, where only certain members survive? Well, that's pretty *scrub* up. tongue

Nah just kidding. I'm fine with dieing, but really, I'd like a little more style in my death. That was just horrible. I die by accident from someone losing grip on their arrow! T-T at least it could have been a little better, like someone possessed Cerani's body and shoots the arrow, but goes completely through my head or something. I mean, picturing seeing that in my mind, it looks a little ridiculous. Wink

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Well, crazE, the killer honestly wanted you dead that night, so everything worked out perfectly. As a matter of fact, you posted in the thread just as I was submitting your death post, but you beat me to the punch so I had to change it. XD

And if Cerani killed you, that's her endeavor. I had nothing to do with it and neither did the killer....unless Cerani is the killer!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Masquerade wrote:Cerani is the killer!
FUUUUUUUU- D:

Now I'm at an impasse...

Cerani and Jezebel are both highly suspicious characters. >>

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:49 pm

...just one word...
Death is something that will eventually claim everyone...no one can escape it...^^

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Kuori, have you not read my signature?? "Death is Sweet. Embrace it." Everyone should just accept the inevitable unless you start blaming people for the deaths. Somebodies doing it and if you manage to kill the person who is doing it, the deaths will stop, right??

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Masquerade wrote:Kuori, have you not read my signature?? "Death is Sweet. Embrace it." Everyone should just accept the inevitable unless you start blaming people for the deaths. Somebodies doing it and if you manage to kill the person who is doing it, the deaths will stop, right??

This is why I think we should execute Alexis.

It's not like anything will happen to him in real life. XD

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Plattack on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Craze, you were taken off because you joined after the event began.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Cerani on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:12 am

crazEcaptain101 wrote:
I die by accident from someone losing grip on their arrow! T-T

Hey, I only said that it was an accident.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by crazE on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:19 am

lol well, it wasn't completely your fault. And I probably realize why I was taken off. But what really sucks is that the only reason I didn't join this forum earlier was because there was a problem with the e-mail confirmation thingy, and it took awhile to fix it, so sadly I was unable to join Crying or Very sad

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:29 am

I just killed Jezebel. ^^;

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:31 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:I just killed Jezebel. ^^;

With a revolver? O:

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:31 am

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:I just killed Jezebel. ^^;

With a revolver? O:

In the bedroom. x3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:I just killed Jezebel. ^^;

With a revolver? O:

In the bedroom. x3

Dirty girl!

Updating? O:

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:36 am

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:I just killed Jezebel. ^^;

With a revolver? O:

In the bedroom. x3

Dirty girl!

Updating? O:

Take Jezebel off of the culprit list? :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:36 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:I just killed Jezebel. ^^;

With a revolver? O:

In the bedroom. x3

Dirty girl!

Updating? O:

Take Jezebel off of the culprit list? :3

Technically, he's still a culprit, since he might be the killer.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 am

So Masq, was I correct that Jezebel is the killer? :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 am

You'll have to wait until nightfall and see if any murders happen. If no one dies, then you were right. And if someone does die, then you were dead wrong. XD

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 am

Masquerade wrote:You'll have to wait until nightfall and see if any murders happen. If no one dies, then you were right. And if someone does die, then you were dead wrong. XD

If I'm wrong, Cerani is next. :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:58 am

If I ever die, I wanna be run over by a monster truck diven by the increadible hulk. <3

Or, if that's too stanuous, whatever. <3

Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 558
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : A house that is overly violent in Jamaica.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by DarkChibimon on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Now everyone is killing each other now

DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

Posts : 317
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Excellent....heh heh heh....all is going according to plan... >=3

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder Mystery Files

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:46 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum