Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check.

4 posters

Go down

[Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check. Empty [Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check.

Post by Gist Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am

Tight laces bind us all without distinction. We must be uniform, all as one, and one as all. Differentiation is sinful; it is the bane of our existence. We must ensure that we are never unlike one another. Anyone who breaks this trend shall be eternally punished.

The Church of Atona rules over much of Fontaine, a vibrant world with little mechanical traces over its green slopes. Everyone is content with their beliefs, and the Church is content with the flock of people it has contained within its clutches. The Church protects, the Church serves, and the Church provides all with goodwill and good intentions. Outside of the Church's influence, however, lies a darker region, infested with monsters and heathens. The Church of Atona created an elite organization called WHIP (Whittle Heretics Into Pieces) that had the power to repel the evil on the outside, though.

Recently, however, the darkness has begun to creep within the sanctioned borders of the Church's borders and the people's belief is beginning to wane. Four members of WHIP have been sent to bring this evil back to justice and keep the Church's Empire safe once again. Temptation will call them upon the way, and their path will be obscured with odd things that were never thought possible. Will they save the Church's Empire and live another day? Or shall they burn in lust and ecstasy while their soul becomes black? It is your decision.

So hey there! This is my first RP over here in ED, and I believe that I've seen some beautiful people. I know that it's scary to see new people waltz in and try to make things work, but I assure you that I will sincerely attempt to make this as smooth as possible. :3 I will need... four people to make this RP work. Yup, four slots. I may or may not control a character; that has yet to be seen.

Anyhow, if you have interest in reserving a character, feel free to post here and send me a character ASAP.

Spoiler:

Players:

Silver [????]
Xenosaga [????]
Kurio [Lilliana]
Masquerade [????]

Last edited by gistofeverything on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

[Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check. Empty Re: [Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check.

Post by Silver Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Interesting. Put me down as a maybe; I think I have a character concept that might fit.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

[Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check. Empty Re: [Statplay|Original] Escape from The Circus of Windows interest check.

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I'll join as long as there's room.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm

One spot left~! If I don't gather one more person, I'll close this and begin. :3
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 pm

I guess I'll give it ago. Seems like a wonderful place to use Cornelia.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:25 pm

And that closes this RP. I'll have the RP thread up shortly. :)
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down