Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Zerifachias
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War Empty Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 pm

The capital city. About a day's journey from her home. Home. The village was destroyed by a single breath of fire. Silvia could hardly believe after all these years of having her father by her side, he was gone. Gone. Just like that. Silvia didn't stay, gaping at the burnt remains of the village. She didn't go back. Instead, she did exactly as her father told her. His last orders to her, from father to daughter. She had to reach sanctuary and deliver the sword wrapped in white cloth.

Her horse could no longer run by the time it and Silvia arrived at the great gates into the citadel. The guards at the main entrance approached her to tell her to dismount, but when they saw her tear-stained eyes and puffy face, one of the guards took the horse by the reins and led her into the city. Though Silvia did not know at the time, the capital and its people knew about the dragon attacks across the land, for there had been many in a short amount of time. The army was already scrambling to set up defensive forts across the land.

This, of course, Silvia did not know. She did not question the guard, nor did he speak to her until they reached the front gates of a great castle, where the king lived. The guard helped Silvia off her horse, though she was reluctant to give the guard the weapon she held in her hands.

"I'm sorry Miss, but you'll have to hand over the weapon if you wish to see the King," the guard said with a sigh, frowning from beneath his helm. Silvia shook her head, her red locks shifting ever so slightly.

"It's not the king I need to see," Silvia replied in a quiet, almost minuscule voice. "I need to see a man called Gaiden. Father said he was Captain of the Guard here."

The guard hesitated, "well, you have me at a loss then. The Captain is patrolling the streets with his Guard, keeping order. He is not in the barracks, else I could lead you to him."

"That's fine," Silvia said, backing away from the guard and her horse. "I'll just go looking for him myself."

"Aw no, Miss. I can't have you walking around by yourself. It's dangerous for a young, pretty woman like yourself to be alone on the street."

"Thank you for your concern, sir, but I'll be fine. I worked on a farm, you see, so I'm tougher than I look," Silvia assured the guard, giving him the smallest of smiles. The guard seemed to hesitate, unsure as what to do with the girl.

"Well, alright. If you insist. I'll make sure your horse is taken care of. Be careful, Miss." And with that, Silvia was able to ditch the guard and search the streets in peace. Now, little did the farmer girl know, she was already being preyed on by a group of miscreants and neer-do-wells. But fortunately for her, a nearby patrol of Guards would be able to hear her distress and come to her rescue.

~---~

The Captain of the Guard was indeed patrolling the streets with his group of elite guards. They had been assigned to clean up the streets and keep the peace, which was supposed to be a regular guard duty. But with most of the city's army spread out across Ermith, it had to be the King's own men to do the clean-up duty. So far, the Guard only had to settle petty food wars or thefts.

Gaiden, a tall man with a strong build and a commanding aura, surveyed the streets with his piercing, green eyes. His hand rested on the hilt of his sword, ready to take action at any time. The cross-feather insignia on the back of his jacket announcing to the world who he was. Captain of the Guard and the reigning arm-wrestling champion in the city.

"Keep an eye and an ear open," Gaiden instructed his men...and women. "We have not stumbled across anything too dangerous yet, but it is only a matter of time." As if on cue, the sounds of a girl screaming pierced the air. That was their signal to act. Without hesitating to bark out orders, Gaiden rushed towards the source, knowing his guard would be quick to react as well.

When they arrived at the source of the disturbance, they saw quite an atrocious scene. A group of no less than seven young men surrounded an even younger-looking girl, who had fallen to the ground. One of them held something wrapped in cloth in his hands, which the girl was foolishly attempting to get back, though the foot on her chest prevented her from moving too much.

"Give that back! It's not yours!" The girl shouted in protest, through the pain she was no doubt experiencing from having a foot pressed onto her chest. Her clothes were ragged and dirty, she would have looked like one of the city's beggar women, if she had not been such a beauty.

"Ha! The first rule of the street. Nothing belongs to you unless it is in your hands," one of the man cackled back at the girl, a scornful look on his face. He and the other men were all too busy staring at the girl to notice that the Guard had arrived. "That includes women, like you girl."

"No! Don't touch me!"

"Get your hands off that young lady, wretched man!" Gaiden roared, gathering the attention of the men who had the girl surrounded. Some of them jumped back, but the others remained in their spots. If the Guard was here, it was going to turn out to be a fight after all.

( ) (R) ( ) (S) ( ) (K) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (E) (S) (H) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7

Spoiler:
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War Empty Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:20 am

"Prepare yourselves, evildoers!" cried a small figure as she hopped into place next to her captain. She struck what seemed to be a heroic pose but the effect was quickly ruined when her glasses slipped down her nose. Quickly, she pushed them back up, almost poking her eyes in the process due to the lack of lens on the black frames. When she was sure they wouldn't slip again, she stood her ground and, with one hand pressed onto her hip, she stabbed a finger toward the group of thieves.

"In the name of Love!" she brought her hands to her chest, her pointer fingers and thumbs pressed together in a heart shape. "Happiness!" Here, the female brought her two pointer fingers to the corners of her lips and pressed them up into a wide smile. Not that they needed any help. The resulting face didn't look so much happy as crazed. "And Friendship!" Here, she thrust her arms out, as if trying to encompass the world in a hug. "I shall strike you do-OW!"

While trying to incorporate a three hundred and sixty degree spin to her routine, the female ended up leaning too far to one side and there was the terrifying sound of something cracking. She fell, face first, into the floor and lay motionless.

"Owie!" she wailed, her body suddenly bolting upright. Her face was red and her nose was possibly bruised. "That hurt!"

[Chemist] starts at [G-3].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War Empty Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Second Dragon War

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Archer starts at G5.

Another day like the others, but in the young cadet's eyes, there was no mission that was unimportant.  All of them bore a deep meaning, and all had to be taken with the seriousness of a true warrior.  It was by that code that he lived and was allowed the greatness of succeeding nearly every single mission he had been tasked with ranging from the mundane to the overwhelmingly dangerous, despite their being fewer of the latter.  Death was no stranger to Archer Red, a member of the elite guard led by Captain Gaiden whom the boy admired greatly.  Handsome, ethical, courageous, wise, and strong, the captain was the epitome of what every young guardsman should strive to become.  Though he knew it might not be likely, Archer worked his hardest in hopes that one day he might become Captain himself.  He knew he was well on his way, for his prowess was praised by many; his strength and mind merely needed time to grow more and become adjusted to the lifestyle of the guardsman--a person who could die at any moment in sacrifice in order to protect the nation and its people.

With so many dragon attacks happening in a short period of time, Archer couldn't help but wonder if they would be called upon to deal with the situation, being the elite guard and all.  So far, however, they were stuck patrolling the streets as they did today, finding not much other than stray cats or random pieces of garbage sent skittering across the road by the gentle breeze.  A scream resonated from nearby, however, and as expected, Captain Gaiden was the first to react, being so quick.  Archer dashed after him in a mad sprint; he was a rather fast fellow so it wasn't too troubling trying to keep up.  Coming to a halt next to Gaiden, Archer gazed outwards with his passive crimson eyes, scanning everything that landed in his line of sight.

Archer's eyes were...special, however.  They could see things that others wouldn't normally see--things obscured by magic.  His eyesight could not be impaired, and he was born with perfect vision that had not degraded once over the past 19 years.  It was these eyes that took in the scene before him.  The first thing he noticed was that there were so many thugs.  How on earth were they skirting about the place undetected?  That would certainly be a thing worth rectifying.  The other thing he noticed was the source of their attention--a rather ragged looking young woman, about the same age as him.  Despite the poor clothing and overall dirtiness, she was quite pretty to look at, though Archer certainly wasn't staring.  There were more important things to worry about.

"Sir, ready to initiate combat," Archer said formally, retrieving the naginata from his back and entering a battle stance.  He was far more graceful than Scorch has been, but her antics were starting to become expected.  What was she even trying to accomplish?  Probably trying to get herself killed. 

Archer sighed.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Aurelia starts at cell H-4

Aurelia had also followed the rest of her group after they had heard a scream. Stopping behind the captain she took a moment to examine the situation. Street ruffians, unfortunately a rather common sight in such a large city that couldn't really be avoided. There were far too many places for them to run and hide and even though some would end up being apprehended many would end up getting away. In that respect they were almost like...

"Cockroaches." Aurelia thought out loud, "Being such a nuisance yet so difficult to catch and eradicate." Though it seemed that this time the cockroaches were ready to fight back, against the king's guard no less. Sure there were a few more thugs than they had in the patrol group but even then that minor difference in numbers wouldn't make up for their lack of discipline and training that (most of) the king's men have. "I suppose if a hundred cockroaches band together they could tie down a lion." Aurelia spoke then paused for a moment, "Or was that spiders?"

Aurelia's attention then turned from the thugs to the young woman. Even with the ragged dirty clothes she had quite stunning features. Something came to mind but Aurelia decided not to mention it as it would be rather rude if she were to be mistaken. And even if she were right saving the girl from these thugs would be their top priority anyway. "Young lady, are you hurt?" Aurelia inquired, holding out a hand to her, "Come, we'll protect you."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Leilah starts at G6!

Silence. The others may have chatted amongst themselves as the guard carried out their duty, but not a word passed her lips. All that came from the fully-cloaked figure was a steady inhale and exhale–orbs the color of blood, although covered by a mask, scrutinized every nook and cranny of the capital city as they passed. One could not be too careful after all, what with dragons constantly attacking. Even the simple patrol they were set upon could prove dangerous in times like these; every member knew that, but whereas others might have relaxed when the duties came to a close, she watched. She observed. She listened. Nothing got past her. She wouldn't allow it.

A scream pierced the air and she was ready for it. Gaiden and Archer took off as expected and she followed suit, slipping into shadows only to reappear last out of the group. Positioned next to Archer, she slipped her right hand to her thigh and pulled a dagger free, not commenting like the others. She did, however, turn her head to the Guard Captain and nodded her head once before taking an offensive position. This would be simple.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Wrase starts at G2.

"Another sshhlot of Everclearrr." A young girl, perhaps no more than two years into her legal drinking age, smashed her drowsy head against the cold granite of the bar's beer-stained counter. The bartender seemed perplexed by her request, and as he stood in awe, she stared at him with a fogged, alcoholic gaze. "Weeeeeeell? You shertainly can't be outta that, now can ye?" Wrase would have none of that tomfoolery. She skipped out on her nightly patrol as an elite member of the Guard, and now her favorite drink - gone? Gone before three and a half swigs, at minimum? She'd have none of that tomfoolery. None of that at all.

The bartender took her emptied glass and wiped it with a fine cloth attached to his waist by a belt. "I apologize, ma'am. It's against the law for us to serve more than a single shot of any drink available in potency above 90% alcoholic content." It pained the bartender's throat to speak such devastating words to the legendary woman before him - Wrase the Unquenchable. He had heard of her insatiable desire for the strongest dosages of alcohol available in the land, though he'd never experienced it firsthand.

However, there was no time for the bartender to regret anything, as before he could finish his thoughts, a gigantic stone boomerang had been drawn upon him, shattering the countertop between him and the psychopathic girl in a single swipe, littering countless drops of alcohol and shattered bottles against the wetted, wood surfaces of the bar's floor. "Welllemmetellyawhat, twatfucker!" The girl gritted her teeth, growling with a merciless savagery in response to the man's loyalty to the law. "Sommatimes ya just gotta givagirl waaahht she wants, man." The boomerang, alongside Wrase's breasts, were now rubbing abrasively against the bartender's face, allowing him no room to neither respond nor breathe. "Girls ain't got good temperrrs, boyyo. Unless ya gimme one of them Everclearrrrs, you gonna get a stone boomerango up the ass." Wrase was notorious for her terrifyingly far-fetched, yet accurate and not-so-hollow threats. If it hadn't been for her keen "street-smarts" and combat strength, she'd have been booted from the elite guard years back. Fortunately for her, however, the guard needed any good soldier they could find.

Funny to mention the guard at this moment, actually, for just as Wrase had begun to loosen the belt keeping the bartender's pants afloat, a piercing shriek echoed throughout the streets. Her attention swiftly turning from the mortified bartender and toward the door, allowing the poor man to wiggle free of her grasp and hide beneath what remained of the countertop that had been previously demolished. Wrase sighed a drunken sigh as she motioned toward the doorway. "Ahn my night offfffff, for reaaaaaals?" Perhaps it wasn't a "night off" as much as it was "bailing on duty," but you get her point.

And so, Wrase barged out of the bar in a drunken fit, coincidentally meeting eye to eye with the rest of her elite guard. Honestly, she hadn't planned to see them at all that night, but whatever, right? "Whadda happeninining o'err here?" She slurred, smashing her boomerang violently into the sidewalk as she met eye-to-eye with the goons across the street.

"We killin' em or just taking therr' clothes, Shorty?"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Prologue: The Dragons Descend
Objective: Rescue Silvia from the thugs!
Loss: Allied party OR Silvia is KO'd.
Atmosphere: Rescue mission! (Silvia takes 10% less damage after being "Helped")
Soundtrack: Fight!

( ) ( ) (E) (S) (H) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) (W) (C) (G) (A) (L) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Spoiler:

~---~

"Men, handle these rats while Aurelia and I tend to the young woman here," Gaiden ordered, knowing that his men knew full well what they should each be doing. "Archer, I'm relying on you to lead the charge. Once the young woman is safe, I will join you in the fight." With his orders handed out and his men left to start the fight, Gaiden rushed up towards the fallen girl and offered her his hand.

Gaiden moves to E-4.

"Are you okay, Milady? Can you stand?" Gaiden asked softly, bending over ever so slightly to allow the girl a better reach. He felt that she would obey, despite being surrounded by strangers. He and his men were the ones fighting for her, but then again, many women would not think logically in this sort of situation. "Stand, if you can, and get behind me. It's dangerous here."

Gaiden uses Trigger Command: Help on Silvia!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Leilah moves to D6!

Two words from behind the mask: "Yes, sir." The cloaked woman dashed forward without the slightest hesitation, dagger brandished in expert manner. It was only seconds before she was upon her target, invading his personal bubble, her masked visage pressed up to his body. "Bleed." came her simple command, barely more than a breathy whisper as the Nightblade pressed the blade of her knife into the man.

She dragged it slowly across his side before moving with greater force, making a swift slash up his torso. Leilah did not need to see the cut to know blood was already pouring–if she was lucky (or rather her target was severely unlucky), it would not stop for quite awhile.

Leilah uses Curtail on Bull! 6 Atk Damage! 50% Chance of Bleeding!
Remaining EN: 44/50

But the Nightblade was not finished, as quickly as she set upon the man she began to fade from existence. First her legs and then her torso, the air wrapping around her and seemingly pulling her from reality. "Goodbye." she whispered as the mask disappeared entirely.

Leilah activates Stealth! Leilah becomes Invisible until her next attack!

Last edited by Silver on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:24 pm

"Hi Wrase!" the little chemist chirped as the woman charged into the screen, having completely forgotten about the pain she was in. It was a rather disconcerting sight to see her face go from crying to a blinding smile. Even the redness from her nose was gone, as if it had never been there. At Wrase's question, however, she stopped.

And thought.

"Hmmmm," the little female tilted her head to the side. "Hmmmmm." She tilted her head to the other side. "Hmmmmmmmm." She pursed her lips and looked up at the sky. But then her glasses slipped when she jerked her head and she had to push them back up. The motion seemed to be just what she needed to figure out her answer, as a lightbulb lit up over her head.

No. Seriously.

"I think we can do both!" She stated, looking extremely proud of herself. But then she realized they needed permission from the captain, who had just turned command over to Archer. Her cheeks puffed with air as she was forced to rethink through her answer. "Ummmmm, maybe? Maybe not?" Her face scrunched up as she crouched and continued to think.

It was then she noticed something on the ground. Rocks! Her face brightened and she whipped out a flask. Picking up the rocks, she stuffed them in and then pulled out another flask with a strange black liquid. She mixed them together, corked it, and then shook it. In seconds, she was proudly lifting up her new concoction.

"Look guys!" She exclaimed, catching their attention. "I made a bomb! Now we can make things go boom! But first, we have to figure out what to-OH HI THERE!" She looked upon the thieves as if this was the very first time she's seen them. She squinted at them before grinning broadly. "You're just in time to test my new explosive! This is great! Thanks for volunteering!"

[Chemist] moves to [F-5].

Skipping over, she shook her flask one more time for good measure. "Are you ready? Then here we go! Everyone! BOMBS AWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!" With those words, she swung, launching the small, death container into the air. "DUCK AND COVERRRRRRR!" She slapped her hands over her ears and turned away as the flask hit the ground. Immediately, as whatever she mixed touched air, a massive blast rushed outward, nearly knocking her back. The ones right next to the explosion, however, weren't so lucky.

She carefully peeked open an eye, having closed them in case of dust and, upon seeing the damage, clapped her hands gleefully.

"SUCCESS!"

[Chemist] uses Creation - Explosive on Cell [B-3]. [Falk], [Rover], and [Seven] are caught in the blast radius! 5 ATK DMG.
EN: 52/60
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Archer uses Analysis! [Bestows Sure Hit]

EN: 44/50

Reliance.  The captain was relying on him of all people.  Not a smile graced his face, but there was a definite gleam in his eyes as he gazed outwards.  "Your orders are clearly understood, sir. It would be my pleasure to execute them efficiently."  That said, Archer took a knee as he always did.  Gaiden was well aware of his battle style.  Never did Archer rush recklessly into the fray.  He never moved in without knowing what was going on in the environment and getting details on the enemy's movements and such.  Closing his eyes, he kept his palm flat against the road and focused.  Even with his eyes closed, he could see.  He noticed subtle twitches and reflexive responses in the thieves.  They would not be able to evade his attacks.  Not now.  He smelled--caught a whiff of pheromones that he recognized as ones secreted as a result of fear in the human body.  They were afraid.  The ground--there were no vibrations or tremors for now.  Standing up, he brushed his hand off on his crimson uniform and gazed forward with a confident expression.

Archer moves to E5.

Now in tune with his senses, Archer dashed forth.  There was no way that he could let Gaiden down.  There was a loud boom--the result of one of Scorch's concoctions to be certain.  Ignoring it for now, Archer readied his naginata for an assault, barring the thief's way to the rest of his allies.  "I smelled your fear, foolish vagrant.  You would do well to stand down unless you think you can truly defeat me," Archer stated slyly with a certain degree of stoic nature that could easily be picked up on.  It was obvious he didn't consider the thief a threat, but that lack of treating the thief as a threat was all a ruse to draw his attention.  'Twas an order after all.

He couldn't let Gaiden down.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am

Aurelia moves to cell G-5

"Hello Wrase," Aurelia greeted the last member of their group to arrive at the scene, "Smashed as ever I see, It's a wonder you haven't died from alcohol poisoning. Ah well, if you're ever not feeling well just come find me, okay?"

There the others went to work, beating the thugs senseless each with their own style. She took a brief pause, she would have time to do something before the girl would actually need her magic. Moving to the position Archer had moved away from Aurelia placed her left hand near the gem focus of her staff. Energy converged and condensed above the focus into a sphere of black and white light which was promptly launched at one of the ruffians. From there on out she would have her work cut out for her. Not only did she have to protect and mend the girl's wounds but she would also need to provide healing for the others. All in a day's work for her, not that she minded since it was her job as the only one possessing healing magic in the group.

Aurelia attacks Horn. 5 INT Dmg
EN: 58/60
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Wrase moves to E2.

Wrase casts Aerosphere on Rover! 7 magic damage!

Entirely ignorant of the presence of an sort of danger in the situation, Wrase focused solely on one of the larger, burlier thieves in the back of the group. "Ay, you!" The drunken girl hissed with an acetic tongue at the man, who hadn't even seen her up until then. He looked at her, confused. "Uh huh, I mean you, dude! I see ya lookin' at me all strange and shiiet. Nobody e'er taughtcha how'ta treat yer women, huh?" Wrase threw her stone boomerang aside, which blasted through the air and landed in a nearby window, almost managing to nick Archer's beautiful little face as it zoomed by the battlefield.

Wrase never really cared for public property. Nor did she care for Archer's nose.

Nobody really knew why Wrase carried around her boomerang. All she ever used it for was a beating stick; she never bothered using it as an actual boomerang because she never quite got a grip on the physics involved. It never returned to her like it was supposed to, unlike her magic. It almost seemed like even the poor boomerang was trying to escape from her alcohol-induced rage.

But, she didn't exactly need the boomerang, either. It worked as a wonderful threat-stick, but most of her fighting technicalities relied on her magic.

And boy, was that magic strong; a bolt of condensed air blasted through the chest of the poor, unsuspecting thief with just a flick of her drunken eyelashes.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:40 pm

( ) ( ) (E) (S) (H) (L) ( ) D
( ) (W) (C) (G) (A) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) G

~---~

Calculation Phase

Rover takes 6 DMG! (Wrase)

Aerosphere has been shot out and will return shortly. Please enjoy the lovely elevator music as you wait. 0/1

Archer can smell your fear!

And your body odor. Eugh. Wear some fucking deodorant, guys. Seriously.

Falk takes 3 DMG!

Rover takes 1 DMG!

Seven takes 1 DMG! (All Chemist)

Whew, no allies were caught in the cross-fire. Or Silvia. Which is a good thing.

Bull takes 4 DMG!

Bull begins to bleed! (Leilah)

Leilah vanishes! Creepy stealth magic, wtf.

Horn takes 4 DMG! (Aurelia)

Yeah! Show 'em who's boss, healer/mage-person!

~---~

Neutral Phase

How could this have happened? As soon as she found herself lost in the streets of the capital city, some group of thugs ganged up on her and cornered her like this. Pushed her down, took her father's sword, called her strange names she didn't understand. Silvia never had to deal with such terrible actions in the village, it was always peaceful, and the only frustration she ever felt was from the men trying to court her. But now, these men were taking her possessions, and one of them had tried to touch her. She didn't know where she would be if the group of armed men and women came forward to put a stop to it. Who were they, anyway? Could the guard from before have learned of her situation and gathered other guards? But no, that guard wasn't among these men.

Then who were they? She didn't know. But they were here to help her, that much was clear enough when the oldest man among them approached her with a soothing voice that reminded her of her father. Still holding back the tears of her grief, Silvia slowly nodded to the drum of the man's voice, and gave him her hand so that he could pull her to her feet. His strong, muscular arms pulled her up easily, almost as if she weighed nothing at all. Everything about this man reminded her of her father, but why?

"Th-thank you," Silvia murmured quietly. To his command to step behind him, she complied, slipping in between him and another man. She glanced over, just as she passed him, to get a look at another one of her saviors. Her heart jumped in her chest with just one look, which she immediately retracted, her face flushed beet red as she quickly stepped behind the man who pulled her up. The one next to him, he was just about her age, maybe a little older. And he looked so dashing in his otherworldly uniform and flaming red hair. Just thinking about it put her in a sort of daze, unable to comprehend the world around her. So there were men like this in the capital city. Silvia was unsure if she could handle even being around such beauty.

Silvia moves to F-4.

( ) (R) ( ) (S) ( ) (K) ( ) A
( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (H) (L) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) F

~---~

Enemy Phase

Eris moves to D-4

"Out of the way old man!" One of the thugs grinned, sliding in front of Gaiden, brandishing his dull knife in his hand. "Me and tha' cute little button over there have a date. I'll rip her hole apart, then I'll rip a new hole!" With his threats done, the thug attacked Gaiden, attempting to stab at the man's heart. But the most he ended up doing was putting a tiny scratch in the man's light armor. The thug paused, as if puzzled by this.

Eris attacks Gaiden! 4 Atk DMG!

EN: 48/50

Falk moves to D-3

"You little bitch!" Falk cursed, coughing from the fumes of the explosive the strange little girl threw at them. It was a powerful explosion, but he wasn't hurt too badly. The others behind him also seem to have gotten caught in the blast, but they were in better shape than he, except for one, though Falk wasn't sure why. He rushed up to the bomb-throwing girl and attacked, dealing two quick strikes through the girl's skin, drawing a tiny amount of blood.

Falk uses Twin Slice on Chemist! 4 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

EN: 42/50

Horn, like his comrades, took a bit of damage from the attacks against him, but it wasn't nothing he couldn't handle. And with his own opponent in front of him, shouting some nonsense about being better than him, he couldn't just ignore the crazed man. So he lunged and attacked, but like his comrades before him, he barely even nicked the guy. These Guards were made of some damned durable stuff.

Horn attacks Archer! 4 Atk DMG!

The attack missed!

Bull found himself staring at the area where he thought he saw the girl who had just stabbed him in the gut disappear. His wound was bleeding profusely, he knew this much. The blade was real, he felt it go through his flesh. But the girl...where in the fuck did the girl go!?

Bull waits.

Rover moves to D-2.

Rover felt the weight of the strange sphere go right through him. The boomerang-wielding lady was a practitioner of magic!? How the hell were they supposed to figure that out? The fucking thing she just threw across the field was probably twice her weight! How could she not have such brutish strength!? Whatever this sorcery was, he had to put an end to it before things got out of hand. He struck the craven girl with his iron dagger once, twice, three times.

Rover uses Tri-Slash on Wrase! 7 Atk DMG! 3 hits!

Seven waits.

Kilik waits.

( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (K) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) C
( ) (R) (F) (E) (H) (L) ( ) D

Spoiler:

~---~

Player Phase

As the tiny little knife barely even put a scratch on him, Gaiden unsheathed his longsword, which held many little crevices on the blade, useful for catching enemy weapons and disarming them quickly. Gaiden's sword was much better used for defense than offence, as the blade could not be too sharp, else it would break from only catching one enemy weapon. It had to be durable. So Gaiden's attacks were not completely overwhelming, but when faced with his great stature and nearly impenetrable defense, it made it seem like only the strongest mountains could ever hope to make him fall.

"Go back, further," Gaiden told the girl behind him, "Go to Aurelia, she will see to any of your injuries." With that, Gaiden soundlessly swung his sword over his aggressor's head, aiming to chop it off at the neck at first, but then going for the thug's arm, drawing blood from the open skin. Gaiden knew better than to kill these men, though their acts were despicable and deserved justice. However, justice was not his place. That would be left up to the King's Courts.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Archer standing nearby. The boy was always very quick and agile, and dodging the thug's attack may not have been the most impressive thing, but Gaiden was always proud to see his men doing well.

Gaiden attacks Eris! 3 Atk DMG!

Last edited by Zerifachias on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Archer closed his eyes and bent his body back just a slight bit as he felt a powerful gust rustle his bangs and nearly knock his hat clean off his head as something rushed by his face.  Predictable.  There came the telltale crash signifying Wrase's destruction on the property of the town had been wrought.  Not bothering to open his eyes, he easily dodged out of the way of the thief who tried to cut him.  Even with his eyes closed, he could see the patterns of the contractions and relaxations of the thief's muscles.  It made it so easy to predict where he would strike and how.  "It seems you have chosen the fool's path," Archer stated simply with a smirk.  Here, he opened his eyes and noticed that Gaiden had indeed aided the girl to safety, though she wasn't completely out of the water yet.  Regardless, the guard had formed a decent barricade between her and the thugs, so all was well as it stood for the moment.  In the back of his mind, he puzzled over what the thieves in the very back were doing and why they weren't helping out their compatriots, but he paid it no mind for now.

Archer uses Twin Gambit on Horn!  2 hits!  5 Dmg!  8 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Bleeding]

EN: 36/50

"Now, the recourse."  A slash as quick as could possibly be, Archer aimed it at the thief's upper body with impeccable precision and struck without missing a note.  He brought the upper blade of his naginata to the side and started rising it upwards with much more force, the bottom blade coming up and leaving a vertical gash on the thief's torso.  Blood sprayed the road and dripped down the blades of his weapon.  Attack made, he entered an evasive stance.  It wouldn't be much longer now.  Oh, how he hoped he was catching Gaiden's eye.  So much respect he held for his captain...it was only nice to be noticed by such a man.

Archer holds his ground.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Leilah's Stealth is recharging: 2 Turns.

Covered by her magic, Leilah turned her attention away from the heavily bleeding thug she had brutalized. The bleeding would suffice for now–instead, her gaze fell on the thief Archer had attacked. Hopefully he would be bleeding too, but he would not be knocked unconscious from the Cadet's powerful attack alone. No, the man would remain standing. . . but not for long. Poising her dagger once more, the Nightblade shifted into position.

Leilah uses Curtail on Horn! 6 Atk Damage! 50% Chance of Bleeding!
Remaining EN: 38/50

Leilah's Stealth is broken!

And then she struck. Just like before the blade started at the thief's side and danced its way up his torso in a long, crescent curve. Her figure suddenly appeared again, but before anyone could react she was off. Sprinting away from the men, she settled herself just out of reach and remained a lone figure, taunting them with her shadowy presence. Her masked face pointed directly at the man she had first hit.

Leilah moves to G7!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 am

"Awww, you didn't like it?" she inquired, genuinely disappointed as she looked at the thug. She didn't seem very affected by his attack, taking it as a way of him showing his displeasure in her work. But then, she brightened. "It's okay! If you didn't like that one, I'll try another one. Maybe you'll like this one!"

Instead of bending down to pick up more rocks, the female wiped some blood off of her bleeding wound and pulled out another flask filled with black liquid. She opened the cork, swiped the blood into the bottle, replaced the cork, and shook it. She pressed her ear to the concoction for a brief second before nodding in satisfaction.

"Ready? Set!" She drew her arm back. "And away!" She flung the container with an underhanded throw, oddly enough, allowing the flask to slip from between two of the men and hit the floor behind the thug attacking Gaiden. She turned to her leader and saluted. "Continuing the subjugation of the evildoers, Captain~!"

[Chemist] uses Creation - Explosive on Cell [C-4]. [Falk], [Eris], and [Horn] are affected! 5 ATK DMG.
EN: 44/60

"Oh, hi there!" she suddenly chirped upon seeing the girl standing behind the captain. "How are you today? You don't look too good." She pouted, looking sad. And then, she smiled. "But not to worry! I have just the thing! If you drink it, you'll be as right as rain~!" She paused, looking down at herself. She raised her head, pressing a finger to her bottom lip. "I just, need to find it first. Where did I put it, I wonder?"

Last edited by Xenosaga on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Wrase attacks Rover! 6 magic damage!

Wrase moves to H2.
EN: 42/60

Wrase's Aerosphere returns to her, hitting Rover! 7 magic damage!

"Duuuuuudewhaaaaddafuuuuuuuck!" Wrase grimaced as she deeply gnawed at her wounds with the tips of her fingernails, still hazed by a drunken stupor that would probably last for the rest of the night, perhaps the rest of the month if she tried hard enough. Her eyes lit with an unparalleled fury, a terribly alcoholic fury that would soon coordinate the oncoming slaughter of the foolish thief who dared stab her not once, nor twice, but three times. "Thuhreeeh times, bro? Wazzat reaaaaaal necessary now? Comethefuckonnnnnnnn, maaaaaaaaan."

So yeah, remember what I said about Wrase's eyes glowing alight with a terrible flame of fury? That wasn't metaphorical. Her eyes burst into an uncontrolled blast of fiery energy which shot out in a straight beam of power at the thief's shoulder. Had Wrase not been totally smashed, the onslaught of magma would've probably pierced straight through his heart - like a javelin.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:31 am

Aurelia moves to cell G-4

The girl managed to get up with the help of their captain and was now safely behind a protective wall that the rest of the guards formed. If they kept this formation it would make her job quite a bit easier. Aurelia took a quick glance around to see if anyone was badly hurt, everybody seemed to be doing fine except Wrase. The girl took a few more hits than the others it seemed and although it was probably safer to just heal her right away Aurelia waited. "Those who sway between the boundaries of life and death are the strongest." she muttered before turning to the girl who had just ran back. "Are you alright young lady? What's your name?" Aurelia asked, giving the girl a gentle smile.

Aurelia uses Trigger Command: Talk on Silvia
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm

( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (K) ( ) A
( ) (R) (F) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (C) (G) (A) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) (L) G
( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

~---~

Calculation Phase

Eris takes 1 DMG! (Gaiden)

Poke...poke...STAB

Rover takes 11 DMG! (Wrase)

Aerosphere has returned to it's proper owner. It may be cast a second time if it pleases you. 1/1

Horn takes 9 DMG! (Archer)

Horn is bleeding! It squirts everywhere!

Eris takes 3 DMG!

Falk takes 3 DMG!

Horn takes 3 DMG! (All Chemist; shit's op bro)

Horn takes 4 DMG! (Leilah)

Horn PERFECT KILL! (Totally a ks right there)

Allied Morale increases!

Enemy Morale decreases!

~---~

Neutral Phase

Silvia breathed a sigh of relief. With the large man in front of her, barring the path to her, she could rest easy. She though she heard him say to back up a bit further, so she did. A little bit anyway, she didn't want to get in the way of the heavily-built man and his strange sword. These people were here to help her, she knew that much. She was still scared, both of the thugs that attacked her and of the men who came to save her. Silvia didn't think she knew any of them, and she was uncomfortable around them. That would hopefully change, as soon as all the fighting was over.

Silvia's attention was diverted from her thoughts as an older woman, not too much older than herself, but at least in her mid-twenties, approached her and asked for her name. After a pause of looking at the woman who approached her, Silvia decided it would be okay to trust her too. She didn't seem quite as indelicate as some of the others here. In fact, she felt almost...calm in the woman's presence.

"My name is Silvia," Silvia responded finally, offering the tiniest of smiles, though she didn't feel like smiling at the time. "I'm from a farm just west of here. Who are you guys, anyway?"

( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (K) ( ) A
( ) (R) (F) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (C) (G) (A) ( ) ( ) E

~---~

Enemy Phase

Eris faltered only slightly, surprised at the man's attack and how little damage it did. He was expecting something with a bit more..."oomph" to it. But even still, if they were to go at each other all day, Eris knew it would be a lost battle. The man was obviously much better armored and conditioned than he. It would take a mountain lion to shred through that kind of study defense. With that in mind, Eris locked his eyes on, hopefully, squishier prey. Pushing his buddy aside, Eris confronted the tiny girl that was hurling out strange explosives and lashed out, attempting to cut her. Her defenses weren't as solid as the older man's, but she hardly felt a thing.

Eris moves to D-3.

Eris attacks Chemist! 4 Atk DMG!

Falk knew that damage wasn't going to go through this little demon-girl as quickly as he wanted it to. But there had to be some way to get rid of her and her annoying explosives. Not thinking very quickly or brightly, he was pushed aside by his comrade, which gave him an idea. If they attack from more than one side, they might be able to do some real damage. So he moved until he was at the girl's side, and struck.

Falk moves to E-2

Falk attacks Chemist! 4 Atk DMG!

Bull shivered as soon as he saw the stealth-girl reappear and destroy his comrade. He couldn't just stand there gaping though, he had a job to get to. He rushed forward towards the man that did such incredible damage and, despite his own fear, lashed out to strike the man twice.

Bull moves to E-6

Bull uses Twin Slice on Archer! 5 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

Rover was coughing up blood at this point. The potency of the magic this woman was throwing at him was nearly too much for him to bear. But his attacks did good damage to the woman. She was probably the squishiest person in the place, besides the girl they attacked earlier. Speaking of which, Rover looked over and saw the girl, standing out practically in the open. If the boomerang-girl had stayed put, he would be unable to get to her, but now...

Rover made a break for it, running past the tiny girl and right up to Silvia, who only noticed the thug just as he was inserting the edge of his blade into her arm. Then again, he lashed out with his dagger, which is when the girl started to scream in pain and terror, a sound he so loved to hear. But he wasn't done yet, one more blow would end it, a strike right through her chest.

Rover moves to F-3

Rover uses Tri-Slash on Silvia! 7 Atk DMG! 3 hits!

Silvia's Tenacity keeps her at 1 HP!

Seven saw his comrades having a hard time keeping up with the royal guard. At this rate, they might have to abandon the confrontation and work on getting the sword to their boss. Pondering it for a moment, Seven made his decision and ran to the far edge of the field, preparing himself to flee at the first chance he got.

Seven moves to A-1

Seven prepares to flee! 0/2

Kilik moves to C-4

Seeing that his comrade was fleeing with the sword, Kilik knew that he had to do anything in his power to make sure that Seven got away. That sword was going to pay for their crime syndicate, and the more valuable the sword was, the more important. He didn't know the true value of it, but he knew it was a sword. That was good enough.

Kilik waits.

(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (F) (C) (G) (A) (B) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (R) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) F

Spoiler:

~---~

Player Phase

Gaiden couldn't help but overhear the conversation between the girl they were rescuing and Aurelia. She spoke her name, a name that Gaiden knew well. Silvia. It was the name of his friend's daughter. He often spoke about her charming wit and beauty. Now Gaiden knew what his friend was saying Silvia was a true beauty like he had never seen before. How could something so precious be brought into the world by his friend? He was practically a mountain! But the only thing Silvia seemed to have inherited from her father was his deep, red eyes. Everything else must be a product of her mother, whomever she might be.

Gaiden saw the attack, but could not stop it from happening. Now Silvia was on the ground, crying in pain and bleeding from three places. His eyes alighting with a sudden fury, Gaiden knew what he must do. He rushed forward past Archer to the only thug left standing on the right flank and cut into the man. Four strikes in quick succession, though it was light strokes, they did their damage, marking the enemy for a quick defeat.

"Archer!" Gaiden barked, still enraged, "Stand your ground and attack! Aurelia, heal Silvia! Everyone else, defensive formation! Let Silvia pass, but do not allow these vermin to attack her again!"

Gaiden moves to D-6

Gaiden uses Quarter Mark on Bull! 1 Atk DMG! 4 hits!

EN: 36/50
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Leilah's Stealth is recharging! 1 Turn!

Leilah smirked behind her mask as the thug seemed terrified of her presence. Good. These men deserved to be afraid of the punishments that awaited them–such was the retribution for their crime. But what was this? One of the thugs was attempting to make an escape. Had she been closer to his position, the Nightblade would have made him her prime target. Unfortunately that was not the case and he would likely escape with the young woman's belonging. The very thought disgusted her.

Her hidden gaze drifted to one of the heavily bleeding thugs instead. If she couldn't take out her animosity on the coward, she could most certainly put her dagger to use on that man. Making haste, she bolted from her far off position and landed right next to man, hooded visage locked on him.

Leilah moves to G3!

"Hush, now." she murmured, taking dagger in hand properly and delivering a simple stab to the thief's side. "It'll all be over soon." she added, wrenching her dagger from the bandit's body and taking a defensive position. There was no magic to hide her from view and no way to getaway from this unscathed unless she was able to dodge the man's attack. That is... if he chose to attack her.

Leilah attacks Rover! 6 Atk Damage!
Remaining EN: 36/50
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Aurelia uses Flash of Light on Silvia. Hope in Despair increases the potency to 200%. 10 HP healed

The girl seemed to trust her enough to speak, even giving her a slight smile of her own. Aurelia nodded to her response. She was a farm girl, probably came to the city on some errand before being confronted by these thugs. "Silvia, that's a very beautiful name Miss." Aurelia spoke, her voice soft and soothing, "My name is Aurelia and I am part of the King's guard. The man who helped you is our captain, but we'll go through all the introductions lat-"

Just as she was speaking Aurelia saw one of the thugs slash Silvia not once, not twice, but three times. Aurelia half expected the girl to fall from those attacks but she somehow managed to hold onto an inch of her life. Aurelia's expression became entirely serious as her captain barked out orders. "Yes Sir!" Of course she would have to heal Silvia, she was a civilian and she couldn't let an innocent bystander get killed right in front of her. Holding her staff in front of her Aurelia allowed light energy to gather within the gem focus, the crystal reflecting the light out and shining it on Silvia. The warmth of the light enveloped her and quickly mended the girl's wounds. "As I said, we can all introduce ourselves later." Aurelia spoke, "Right now we need to get you away from those ruffians. Go back further, we'll try to stop them from reaching you."

Aurelia moves to cell H-3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Archer uses Twin Gambit on Bull! 2 hits! 5 Dmg! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [Sure Hit]

EN: 28/50

"Affirmative, sir! If it is my ground you wish me to keep, then I shall not move," Archer replied firmly with a smooth dangerous tone in his voice, glaring down at the foolish thief that would now become his target. A quick slice, and a gash appeared and spewed blood from the fellow. Then the follow-up rent flesh and blood from the guy's torso, spraying out everywhere much like the last victim of his attack. Archer brought his naginata back to his side and remained in his evasive stance. There was heavy fear emanating from all of the thieves now, and it was thick in the air--the odor overpowering. One in the far distance seemed to be running away. At least one of the dimwitted fools had some sense.

Turning about, he noticed the girl they were trying to save had been injured, but Aurelia had worked over her magic with great ease as expected. All that was left was for the others to become a wall to block the thieves and allow Silvia to escape. With the thief near him felled, it would make the most sense for to flee in his and Gaiden's direction. "Milady, this way," he called to her, and beckoned her with his hand to guide her over. With the thief downed, his job was done, and so he stepped down leaving enough room for the girl to run by him.

Archer moves to F5.

"I will be your shield." If they wanted to cut her, they'd have to get through Archer first. And that...was no easy task.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Wrase attacks Rover! 6 magic damage!

Wrase waits.

"Ya gatta be fuggin' me 'ere, mister stabby!" Wrase screamed at the desperate thief as he made a complete left turn and lunged for the poor lady they had been harassing earlier. That was totally uncool, and Wrase would make sure he got an earful from her- woah, that wasn't such a bad idea, an "earful"! Grinning at the thought, Wrase made a drunken wiggling motion with her fingers, allowing a coagulation of frost to manifest both inside and around the thief's ears. "Now ya listen here ya lil' bugger, I a'int jokin' round with ye!" She scolded as the thief dropped to the ground as agonizing, stinging frost bit at his skin, "Listen, ya gon' run away riiiiiight now, and that ice'll liquid-id-ize and ya gonna be a-okay, right?"

Wrase walked up to the poor man, tapping his buttocks forcefully, motioning him to get the fuck out of her sight before she got angrier. "But'cha stay, I'ma shatter aaaaall dat ice, and ya precious lil' ears dere probs not gon' be ears no mo'."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 am

"Aha!" She grinned, triumphantly pulling out a flask holding a puke green fluid. "Found i-Hey!" Unfortunately for her, her happiness was short-lived as one of thieves decided to cut her with their knife, making her drop the glass container. It smashed into the floor, shattered glass clinking against the ground, and the fluid oozed into a puddle. There was the sound of something sizzling and black smoke wafted up as the liquid began to melt straight through the floor.

"Oops," she averted her eyes, trying to look innocent. "I guess that wasn't the right one. But not to worry! I still have plenty more where that came fr-Ow, hey, stop that!" Again, she was atta/cked and, though the cuts didn't really hurt, they were starting to itch. Good thing she was smart and knew not to scratch them. "Okay, I guess you guys don't want me to keep looking. Back to the party then!"

[Chemist] moves to [D-4].

"And a one!" She had run around the Captain to get a better positioning, expertly pulling free a flask from her coat. She quickly got to mixing as she moved, recapping the flask once she got in position. "Two!" She had entered a pitching position now, grinning like a maniac. "Three!" She hurled the container, aiming straight for center of the small grouping.

[Chemist] uses Creation - Explosive on [Falk]. 6 ATK DMG. [Eris] and [Rover] are caught in the explosion! 5 ATK DMG.
EN: 36/60

"Come on, come on! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" she taunted, waving her arms. "Are you scared? Scaredy-cats, scaredy-cats! Meh!" She pulled down the bottom of her right eyelid and stuck her tongue out at them. "Come get me if you can!"

Last edited by Xenosaga on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 am

( ) ( ) (E) (C) ( ) (G) ( ) D
( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (R) (S) (A) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) (W) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

~---~

Calculation Phase

Bull takes 4 DMG! (Gaiden)

Bull is Revealed!

Rover takes 5 DMG! (Wrase)

Bull takes 9 DMG! (Archer)

Bull is KO'd!

Eris takes 3 DMG!

Falk takes 4 DMG!

Rover takes 1 DMG! (Chemist)

Rover takes 2 DMG! (Leilah)

Rover is KO'd!

Silvia is completely healed! (Aurelia)

Allied party's Morale increases!

Enemy party's Morale decreases!

Neutral party's Morale increases!

~---~

Neutral Phase

It hurt. The pain was nearly unbearable. Silvia held on, but only just. If that last attack had been any stronger, she may not have been able to survive. Then everyone's efforts would have been for nothing. Silvia shivered, her body growing cold as she lost blood. Death was but a whisper away when a powerful warmth surrounded and filled her. Like ash, her wounds brushed away, leaving pale marks where the wounds once were, but only scars remained. Silvia had been healed, by the woman who spoke to her first, it seemed.

"Th-thank you," Silvia said quietly, looking up at the woman with awe. Her attention was redirected to the men, one of them barking orders and the other, the younger one, holding out his hand to her, beckoning her to him. As if caught by a spell, Silvia stood, her legs shaking from the shock of experiencing near-death. She slowly walked past the man, in awe of his strength and confidence. And his good looks.

Silvia moves to F-6.

( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (S) ( ) F

~---~

Enemy Phase

Eris moves to E-4

They couldn't let this rampaging little girl with the bombs run wild any longer. Something had to be done with her, and quickly. She was damaging too many of them at once, they couldn't survive very long against this kind of firepower. So he moved, and attacked.

Eris uses Twin Slice on Chemist! 5 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

Falk saw what was going on with Seven. They were trying to run with the sword. Well, whatever. He didn't really care about it. He just wanted to kill something, and right now, that little girl these guards were trying to protect looked appetizing. Too bad she was far out of his range.

Falk attacks Chemist! 4 Atk DMG!

Seven is escaping! 1/2

Kilik moves to E-5

Kilik, seeing one of his buddies get taken out by the man with the naginata, rushed forward. The man couldn't possibly be able to do that to someone stronger, so what did he have to fear? Besides, he needed to stall the stronger characters from getting close to Seven anyway. They wanted this sword for their little thieves guild. They stole it from that girl fairly, so they deserve to keep it. Why else would they go through all this work for it?

Kilik uses Tri-Slash on Archer! 7 Atk DMG! 3 hits!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) (K) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (S) ( ) F

Spoiler:

~---~

Player Phase

Gaiden breathed out, calming his nerves. That was too close for comfort. With Archer properly protecting Silvia though, Gaiden could rest assured that their enemies would slowly, but surely, be dealt with without Silvia taking any more danger. Still, one of the thugs was getting too close to Silvia again, so Gaiden moved, creating another, yet smaller, wall for Silvia to hide behind. With Archer next to him, Gaiden knew that this thug's life was as good as over.

Gaiden moves to E-6

Gaiden saw an opportunity to strike, and he lifted his blade again, striking through the foe in front of him, slashing at the foe multiple times to make a single, deep cut into his enemy. He felt no need to bark out any more orders at this point. Now, it was just cleanup duty that they needed to do.

Gaiden uses Quarter Mark on Kilik! 1 Atk DMG! 4 hits!

Last edited by Zerifachias on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next