Terraform

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Silver on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Luca starts at J2

Vegas, huh? She couldn't help but smile. She had never been to Vegas–didn't even pass through it on her way to the Land of Rain and Mystery. To visit a new place was the exact reason she decided to go on this venture; she knew deep down this would be the first of many. But of course, their travels were interrupted as a group of Cannon Clams, similar to the ones they had just fought, appeared in an area surrounding a couple Sand Turrets. Luca drew her rapier in response to Masq's actions almost immediately. "We should be able to make quick work of them." she answered easily, pushing hair out of her face with her free hand.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Now this was a place filled with useful things. Las Vegas, Karin had heard about the sheer amount of utilities this sanctuary held, but she could never seem to get here. Now that she was with a group, she could travel. Maybe Las Vegas had something that she could use. Something to help her figure out how to control the weather. Maybe someone here already discovered some truth behind that, and she could ask them questions.

Now that they were here, though, they were subject to the beasts and weapons of this land. Karin hoped, not just for her own sake, that everyone was prepared to dodge this bullet.

Karin starts at J-1

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Gist on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:49 pm

[Thage starts in J4!]

Thage walked with Masquerade as he fist-pumped the air. She didn't expect that form the stranger, but then again, what did she know about him. Men... She sighed and shook her head as she began to examine herself. She didn't seem to be too badly hurt anymore. The magic is only temporary, and the wounds that she had endured were now fading. That was a relief. She was hoping that she wouldn't have to keep suffering during the pilgrimage to Vegas. Vegas...

She had heard stories of a magical place where one went with all the riches they would ever have and coming home with absolutely nothing. She thought that it may be the same if they went now. She knew that it was a top-notch place to be, still, and she may not even be able to afford passing through. But now, after th e world being rendered asunder in front of her eyes, she rethought about what she had to do. She knew that she needed to save what little innocence the Earth had. This was no longer about what she wanted. She needed to make sure that allw as safe and well once more. That was her duty. Her sister would just naturally be on the way... she hoped.

As the entourage walked on the beach, she noticed some odd forms in the distance. Luca mentioned that they were Cannon Clams from earlier. Thage had stayed towards the back during the last battle, so she was not sure of exactly what they looked like. Regardless, she knew that she needed to prep for battle. Gripping her empty tome, she stood behind Masquerade and Renee, waiting to take their hits and keep them strong. That was her task.

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Kurio on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:13 am

Katyusha starts at cell K-4

There were more of those clams even when they've traveled quite a ways from where they've first encountered them. Either these clams were a common sight around this land or whoever sent those monsters after them in the first place was tracking them. Katyusha hoped that it was just the former and she was just overthinking things but she could not deny the fact that it could potentially be the latter. It was also a good idea to continue keeping an eye on this Masq character. The presence of these clams here further supports the idea that he may be the one behind all this and he could potentially turn on them at any moment. She drew her twin pistols and aimed them at the closest clam. She's blown a few of them apart before so it should be fairly simple to do it again.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Masquerade on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Chapter 00-B: Shoreline Gunfight

Location: Caranda River - Thinning Bank

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Old Expanse~

Achievement: Dodging a Bullet - Collectively evade the long-range skills of the enemies at least 3 times. [8 AP]

{ } { } {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{ } { } {A} { } {D} {~} {~} {~} {~} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} E
{ } {F} {t} { } {T} {~} {~} {~} {~} F
{ } { } { } {C} { } {~} {~} {~} {~} G
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{ } { } { } {M} { } {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{K} {L} {R} {T} { } {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{ } {t} { } {A} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Masquerade (Mysterious Stranger)
HP: 40/40
MP: 15/15
DD: 2/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Renee (Huntress) *HASTE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
DD: 8/10
Atk: 8
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Luca (Adventurer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 7/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 10%
Move: 5 cells

Karin (Computation Engineer)
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 1/10
Atk: 4
Def: 5
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Katyusha (Gunslinger) *ENERGY COLLECTION [0]*
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 8/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Thage (Arcane Mistress)
HP: 35/35
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Dandes (Sand Turret) *CHR +10%*
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 0%
Move: 0 cells

Tolat (Sand Turret) *CHR +10%*
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 0%
Move: 0 cells

Aim (Cannon Clam)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Fire (Cannon Clam)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Cluster (Cannon Clam)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{t} - Tropical Tree
[No Occupy]

{~} - Rushing Rapids
[No Occupy]

Player Phase 1!

Masquerade moves to G5.

Everyone seemed to be about as on board as possible, taking his rather discreet lead rather well.  Yes, they were to engage these foes because they certainly weren't getting through without opposition.  The stranger's bang-obscured eyes focused on the turrets, for they were the real targets of his interested.  Several ideas were tossed about within his mind, yet he vocalized nothing and instead opted to dash off towards the nearest turret, turning on the clam that was near it.  "Well then.  Shall we not play any more games?" he spoke cheerily as a deep gash appeared in the clam's shell, completely out of nowhere.  Again, it hadn't even looked like he had made to swing his weapon.  He wasn't even really in a decent battle stance.  Everything he did was unorthodox, though that was just the way he liked things to be.  His gaze kept shifting to the corner of his eye where the turret stood ominously, probably waiting on its chance to fire.

Masquerade attacks Cluster!  7 Dmg! (ATK) [Cluster falls Asleep]


Renee uses Canopy Glide! [Moves to C1][Next attack deals 10% more damage]

MP: 17/25

Renee attacks Fire!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

What was this?  Masquerade was actually doing something?  Now that he was attacking, she felt even more unsettled.  Was he doing this as a ruse to appease her, or was he genuinely interested in what was going on.  Regardless, his power could not be denied.  There wasn't a single sign that he had attacked, and yet a vicious wound remained scarred upon its shell, nice and fresh.  It was almost frightening.  What the hell IS this guy? she pondered in bewilderment before shaking herself.  She quickly withdrew her wires and tossed them through the air.  They latched around a branch of a tree where conveniently an unsuspecting cannon clam rested just on the ground below.  Taking to the air, Renee swung right over the creature and landed somewhere off behind it, retracting her wire and suddenly lashing out at the clam with it.

"Seems kind of pointless to be serious now that the enemies are so beneath us," Renee remarked, mostly to herself since she was so far away from the others.  All of them were quite headstrong.  Despite their lack of sensibility, though the huntress was guilty of this herself, she couldn't have asked for better allies to fight alongside in this savage land.  I'm going to be seeing a lot of monsters I could never have imagined.  If I bring back some trophies, I'll be renowned in the village...not like that's all that important.  I'd definitely want Nona to be able to see though, she thought some more as she kept her leg muscles tight and ready to spring in an instant.  At any point, she could get a pretty pearl fired at her at the speed of a bullet, and that certainly wouldn't feel pleasant.  She needed to dodge if she could, and she was pretty dead set on that for the moment.

Renee waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Karin almost yawned when she saw Masquerade cut into the clam. For some reason, she felt a heavy disturbance from his blade in the air, which was odd, considering her connection to the world was not a direct one. She used her machines, powered by magic, to access her abilities, so her form of magic was a very refined one, like tempered iron. She did not touch the ore, but the processed steel. And even through the steel, Karin felt tired.

That would have to be something to investigate later.

The young scientist laid her obsidian eyes onto the more fragile members of the group. She could tell who they were from their complexion, their scars, armor, and how they carried themselves. By far, the healer-mage was the worst off in terms of physical defense, but she was likely to stay far, far away from combat. The next target would be the gunslinger. She would not be close, but close enough to get hurt.

Karin took out her codex, typing in the short code that allowed her to access a particular kind of magic. With a single swing of her arm, the disk flew through the air and landed on Katyusha's back, lifting a force field of sorts almost immediately before returning to Karin's hand. A small part of her disk was left behind to maintain the shield.

Karin moves to K-1

Karin uses her Guard Codex: Firewall on Katyusha! Bestows Protect!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Gist on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Thage watched as the party went into battle mode once again. She sighed and held her empty book to her face. Will they always have to fight? Was it worth it? She opened it and considered the situation at hand. The stranger and the huntress went ahead of them and began hacking at the clams. She wondered if they would be alright by themselves... Those things were vicious and merciless. She figured they would be; they were strong; they should be able to handle themselves.

She regarded the scientist now. Thage felt Karin's eyes sweep over the party. Thage thought she even saw her nod towards Katyusha before lighting her machine. She saw a bright, red light come from Karin and towards Katyusha. She wished she were able to do stuff like that for her comrades... She swept her own eyes over the battlefield. One of the last clams was really far away from them. She ran to the back lines, determined to be useful. She opened her book and moaned.

From a distance away, the last clam was enveloped in a pink light. A nonexistent proof could be heard if one concentrated hard enough. Then, with a sharp crack, it appeared over here in a thick cloud of acrid green smoke in front of Luca. She sank to her knees and cried out. "Luca! Destroy it!"

[Thage moves to K3!
Thage uses Juxtaposition! [MP: 30/40]
Chance of MP cost reduction!
Aim is Warped to I2!
Thage cannot Act during the next Player Phase!
Thage waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Kurio on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 am

Katyusha moves to cell J-5

She felt something on her back and just as she turned to see what it was some sort of energy field had surrounded her. She didn't have to guess who it was as there was only one person among the group who wielded this kind of technology. "Thank you." Katyusha spoke softly then turned to one of the turrets. She aimed her pistols at the closest one and like many times before a barrage of rockets fell on the turret.

Katyusha uses Hornet's Nest on Tolat. 7 Int Dmg per hit, 8 hits
MP: 17/35

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 am

The familiar sounds of a moan followed by a crack echoed in the adventurer's ears, followed by a plea for her assistance. "Gladly." she answered, not taking a second to hesitate. Luca made a quick diagonal slash and followed through with another from the right. However, she did not merely stop there, continuing her onslaught with another slash from the left. She drew back for but a moment before finally thrusting her blade in the clam's direction. Assuming her aim had not been off–and thus far it hadn't–the creature would most definitely be finished.

Luca uses Onset on Aim! 2 Hits! 6 Atk Damage per Hit!
Remaining MP: 19/25


Luca uses Onset on Aim! 2 Hits! 6 Atk Damage per Hit!
Remaining MP: 13/25

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Masquerade on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Tolat takes 40 Dmg!

Tolat KO!

Aim takes 16 Dmg!

Aim KO!

Fire takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 7/15

Cluster takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 10/15

Chapter 00-B: Shoreline Gunfight

Location: Caranda River - Thinning Bank

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Old Expanse~

Achievement: Dodging a Bullet - Collectively evade the long-range skills of the enemies at least 3 times. [8 AP]

{ } { } {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{R} { } { } { } {D} {~} {~} {~} {~} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} E
{ } {F} {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} F
{ } { } { } {C} {M} {~} {~} {~} {~} G
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } {L} { } { } {A} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{K} {t} {T} { } {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Renee's Haste has 2 turns left.

Thage cannot act next turn.

Katyusha's Protect has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Dandes uses Programmed Assault on Katyusha!  7 Dmg! (ATK) [Katyusha is Weak]

MP: 12/20

Dandes waits.

Fire uses Pearl Blast on Renee!  6 Dmg! (ATK) [Renee evades Weak]

MP: 19/25

Fire moves to G2.

Cluster is Asleep!

{ } { } {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{R} { } { } { } {D} {~} {~} {~} {~} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} E
{ } { } {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} F
{ } {F} { } {C} {M} {~} {~} {~} {~} G
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } {L} { } { } {A} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{K} {t} {T} { } {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Cluster is Asleep for 3 more turns.

Player Phase 2!

Masquerade (Mysterious Stranger)
HP: 40/40
MP: 15/15
DD: 3/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Renee (Huntress) *HASTE*
HP: 22/25
MP: 17/25
DD: 9/10
Atk: 8
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Luca (Adventurer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 13/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 10%
Move: 5 cells

Karin (Computation Engineer)
HP: 35/35
MP: 12/20
DD: 1/10
Atk: 4
Def: 5
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Katyusha (Gunslinger) *ENERGY COLLECTION [7]* *PROTECT* *WEAK*
HP: 21/21
MP: 17/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Thage (Arcane Mistress)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Dandes (Sand Turret) *CHR +10%*
HP: 35/35
MP: 12/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 0%
Move: 0 cells

Tolat (Sand Turret) *KO*

Aim (Cannon Clam) *KO*

Fire (Cannon Clam)
HP: 7/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Cluster (Cannon Clam) *SLEEP*
HP: 10/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{t} - Tropical Tree
[No Occupy]

{~} - Rushing Rapids
[No Occupy]


Masquerade uses Siesta Slice on Cluster!  14 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

MP: 7/15

Oh how vulnerable dreams were.  Masquerade disposed of his intrigue for just a moment to ponder the nature of things as they were.  The air wavered and distorted in the path that looked like it would belong to a swinging blade.  Another deep gash appeared on the clam's shell, and that one looked like it might have done it for the helpless, pearl-spitting bivalve.  In reality, it had never stood a chance.  Masquerade sheathed his weapon and turned his gaze back to the turrets, the gears in his mind turning rapidly.  This battle would be over before he knew it, and he wasn't exactly worried about what might be awaiting them in Vegas, but certain circumstances gave the mysterious man a sense of deja vu.  Perhaps something in his past was coming back to haunt him?  No one could say for sure, for no one was apt to read the look on his face.  Everyone was so straightforward.  Perhaps it was best that it stay that way for now.

Masquerade waits.


Renee uses Canopy Glide! [Moves to H3][Next attack deals 10% more damage]

MP: 9/25

Renee attacks Fire!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

The pearl had caught her by surprise, and damn if it hadn't hurt.  The thing nearly knocked the wind out of her.  Renee glanced at the scorched sphere on the ground that was still smoking.  More smoke billowed out of the clam's open mouth where there appeared to be another pearl waiting in the wing.  The huntress grit her teeth; she wasn't too keen on taking another one of those to the stomach.  Releasing her wire and watching it connect to a nearby tree, she pounced upwards and soared through the air, landing easily on the ground somewhere behind the clam.  Retracting her wires once more, she manipulated them to slash at the clam, watching as the wires managed to dig into the shell.  It didn't seem to be the most effective of attacks, but she had accomplished what she desired to.

Looking around, she noticed that the enemies were falling one by one.  It looks like we're nearly unstoppable as a unit, the huntress mused to herself with a slight smile.  It felt weird on her face since it seemed like it had been a while since she was content enough to do so.  For the moment at least, she could forget about the weird journey they were on, and forget about the even weirder stranger that had riled them up to take it.  She wiped the smile away, however.  She didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea.

Renee waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Luca uses Rest! Luca recovers 1 HP and MP! Luca gains a second Act Action next turn!
Remaining MP: 8/25


She had been ready to go after the clam that had fired a pearl at Renee, but the huntress beat her to it. And before she could set her sights on the only other thing within range, Masq took care of it with the trippiest of slashes. With no way to get over to the turret and end its existence, Luca frowned–nothing to do but wait. So she did. She drew back her rapier and allowed a sigh of relief to pass through her lips. Relaxing.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Gist on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Thage knelt there in the sand watching the battle continue to rage on. She wished that they didn't have to fight so hard... or so much... She looked into the sky. It looked as if it were about noon. She didn't like that hot weather, but she did not have much of a choice in being in it. The beads of sweat rolled down her face and close to her eyes. She was glad that she was wearing skimpy clothes; she might have overheated if she had on much else. She fell sideways into the stand and continued to pant for air. That exerted a lot of effort... Just a little while longer...

[Thage cannot Act!
Thage waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Kurio on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Katyusha moves to cell H-5

The others were having no trouble taking care of the clams. They weren't much of a challenge for them, especially after they've already engaged them once before. And with all the mana being expended she had enough excess energy gathered in her pistols to take out the next turret. Pointing one of the pistols at the turret she took a moment after the little laser pointer of death locked onto the sandy construct. Another barrage of rockets, another turret blown to smithereens.

Katyusha expends 10 charges of energy
Katyusha uses Hornet's Nest on Dandes. 7 Int Dmg per hit, 8 hits
MP: 17/35

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Masquerade on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Dandes takes 40 Dmg!

Dandes KO!

Fire takes 8 Dmg!

Fire KO!

Cluster takes 12 Dmg!

Cluster KO!

Chapter 00-B: Shoreline Gunfight

Location: Caranda River - Thinning Bank

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Old Expanse~

Achievement: Dodging a Bullet - Collectively evade the long-range skills of the enemies at least 3 times. [8 AP]

{ } { } {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{t} { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} E
{ } { } {t} { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} F
{ } { } { } { } {M} {~} {~} {~} {~} G
{t} { } {R} { } {A} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{ } { } { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } {L} { } { } { } {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{K} {t} {T} { } {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+6 - Sand Turret x2
+6 - Cannon Clam x3
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 16

Masquerade: 4/24 --- 20/24
Next Level: 20/24
DD: 4/10

Renee: 4/24 --- 20/24
Next Level: 20/24
DD: 10/10

Luca: 4/24 --- 20/24
Next Level: 20/24
DD: 10/10

Karin: 4/24 --- 20/24
Next Level: 20/24
DD: 1/10

Katyusha: 4/24 --- 20/24
Next Level: 20/24
DD: 10/10

Thage: 4/24 --- 20/24
Next Level: 20/24
DD: 0/10

No Skill Points Awarded...

Achievement FAILED...

The Party finds 45 Accra!

Items found:

---Sandy Barrel x1
---Scorched Pearl x2

Edit your profiles, please~  Update will come shortly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Masquerade on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 pm

With all of the clams poached and the turrets wrecked, the group was free to mull about and scavenge some materials from their fallen opponents.  After a brief rest, Masquerade urged them all onwards proclaiming that it would be best to reach Vegas by nightfall when it was the most beautiful, neglecting the fact that things get much more dangerous at night when traversing the wilds.  It was as if he thought the beauty of the city were more important than the truth of their mission or the state of the world.  Regardless, no one could say much, for despite the short time they had spent together, the group knew what the mysterious stranger was like.  Danger didn't seem to register in his vocabulary.  Whether it was true bravery or just plain self-destructive stupidity, that was anybody's guess.

Trudging along the riverbank, the group was forced to make a turn towards the west where largely broken chunks of asphalt with faded yellow and white markings were grouped together--a collection that would form a highway should all the pieces be reconnected.  This was the Broken Highway that would take them to Vegas.  It was a long walk and the heat seemed to intensify.  The trees had thinned out completely now into an expanse of arid desert.  The air itself was definitely less muggy, but the sun blazed down on them ferociously.  It was one of the few places in the Land of Rain and Mystery that didn't receive a steady cascade of rain, and no one could figure out what made this place out of all of them immune to the environmental changes brought on by the Cataclysm.  But apparently, it wasn't that important.  The black asphalt absorbed the heat, though its blackness had faded over time along with the lines that used to help aid the flow of traffic.  As they continued along, they took note of heaps of steel and technological/mechanical waste.  Wrecked cars, dysfunctional household devices, and random unidentified metal parts rested along the side of the road in no particular order.  It was almost disturbing.  So many remnants of the past...

Masquerade came to a halt in the middle of the road much like he had done back at the riverbank, holding up a hand to stop the others.  There were roadwork automata performing what appeared to be maintenance on the broken road.  Street sweeping, to be precise.  Red flags were raised instantly; Masquerade knew there was no way they would be out this far, if out of the city at all.  It was then that the floating constructs immediately halted their work, all at once, their brooms waiting tentatively to fulfill their task and brush the pavement, but that moment never came.  The bright green orbs that served as eyes for the robots turned red and they appeared to ready themselves for combat.  Just as Masquerade was about to draw his sword, he shouted out someth--

The earth rumbled and a massive shockwave knocked the party to the ground.  A massive robot now stood in the midst of the highway, its entrance wrecking things further and leaving a giant crater where it now stood.  The metal that constructed it was dark like obsidian--the surface would probably be very hot if it had been in the desert for a long time, but the fact that it fell from the sky left that to be questioned.  Its eyes were made of LED lights glowing a pale red in horizontal patterns.  Its dome-like head seemed to swivel as it scanned the environment, its large metallic, three-fingered fists clenched and unclenched until it marked the party in its sights.

Renee scrambled to her feet, instantly exasperated.  She was exhausted from the walk and pouring with sweat.  Dust clung to her skin in several layers, and she just felt rather gross and dirty in general.  Standing there with her legs trembling, she grasped her wire for strength.  "What the fuck IS this?!" she shouted, never having witnessed such technology before.

"Remnants of the past, only advanced by our modern technology.  These are common in large cities that have research and development departments for the technology of the world pre-Cataclysm," Masquerade was surprisingly quick to explain, his own form clambering back up to a standing position, sword drawn and at the ready.  "But this isn't right.  Their systems should be programmed to be non-aggressive."  He was quiet for a moment before an incredibly stony expression settled on his face as he came to a conclusion.

"These were hacked.  And I think I know who the culprit is."

Chapter 00-C: Roused Suspicion

Location: Broken Highway - Steel Graveyard

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Old Expanse~

Achievement: And A Stun For You! - Have every member of the ally party succumb to Stun at least once over the course of the battle. [10 AP]

{ } {'} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {'} { } {h} { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {h} C
{ } {'} { } { } {A} { } { } {'} { } D
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } {C} { } { } E
{ } {'} { } { } {R} { } { } { } {h} F
{h} { } { } { } { } { } { } {'} { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {'} { } {h} { } {M} { } {'} { } I
{ } {'} { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Masquerade (Mysterious Stranger)
HP: 40/40
MP: 15/15
DD: 4/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Renee (Huntress) *HASTE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Aggress (Heavyset Mech)
HP: 120/120
MP: 65/65
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 0%
Move: 2 cells

Broom (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Ristles (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Clean (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

{'} - Cracked Asphalt
[No Occupy]

{h} - Junk Heap
[No Occupy]

Players may start in rows I-J!


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Silver on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Luca's brow furrowed for the slightest of moments as the large machine revealed itself and they were thrust into yet another battle. Letting go of a slightly exasperated breath, she brandished the rapier at her side. "I'm not particularly fond of machines." she muttered to herself, throwing some of her long hair over her shoulder, wiping some of the residue from her clothing. She scanned her clothing for a second before drifting to the rapier and then the sweepers amongst the mechanical monstrosity. "I suppose I'll just have to vent my frustrations." she stated, entering a battle stance.

Luca starts at I3!


Last edited by Silver on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Karin starts at I-7

Karin knew this place was the Land of Rain and Mystery. She expected to see, or at least hear, rain here. She did not, and this was very curious. Why was this place so different from the rest of the land, which never seemed to stop raining? Have the residents of this land learned to control the weather? Karin somehow doubted that. No one would dare starve the land of rain. Water was an essential part of life, and it decided where life was allowed to grow.

Karin stood next to Masquerade, tapping her small disk tablet on her arm. All of her machines were still working properly, her suit included. Her suit actually changed it's appearance since their arrival in the hot, arid land. A blue film now covered all of her body, and gave her the appearance of glowing in the sun's rays. The black of her suit receded, covering only the top of her chest, shoulders, and from her waist to the top of her thighs. Her suit covered much less than it did in her jungle home. The blue film covering her though, that was what protected her from the intense radiation of the sun. Without that, Karin would likely be suffering from heatstroke and be burnt to the bone.

"Ready," Karin stated, her voice calm and quiet as usual.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Gist on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Thage walked with the group, staying silent the entire way. She was lost in thought, or lack of it. She wondered if she had a real role in this endeavor. Was she useful? Was she able to help? So far, the best thing she had been able to do was move people. She sighed as yet another battle went in front of them. She grew weary of the things, but she was ready for the fight ahead. Maybe she would be able to become useful... maybe.

[Thage starts in J9!]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Kurio on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Katyusha starts at cell J-6

The turrets and clams proved to be of little trouble and they were able to advance toward the city without much trouble, or so she had thought. Katyusha knew of these robots they had seen, or rather she's only heard of them, automated workers created to help ease the lives of human beings. They tended to be very passive and Katyusha had planned to just pass on by them, however that doesn't seem to be much of an option when a much larger robot seemingly dropped from the sky, knocking her to the ground with her landing and leaving a rather impressive crater in its wake. The soldier quickly recovered and retrieved her pistols, pointing them at the large mechanical construct.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Masquerade on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 am

Chapter 00-C: Roused Suspicion

Location: Broken Highway - Steel Graveyard

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Old Expanse~

Achievement: And A Stun For You! - Have every member of the ally party succumb to Stun at least once over the course of the battle. [10 AP]

{ } {'} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {'} { } {h} { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {h} C
{ } {'} { } { } {A} { } { } {'} { } D
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } {C} { } { } E
{ } {'} { } { } {R} { } { } { } {h} F
{h} { } { } { } { } { } { } {'} { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {'} {L} {h} { } {M} {K} {'} { } I
{ } {'} { } { } {R} {A} { } { } {T} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Masquerade (Mysterious Stranger)
HP: 40/40
MP: 15/15
DD: 4/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Renee (Huntress) *HASTE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Luca (Adventurer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 10%
Move: 5 cells

Karin (Computation Engineer)
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 1/10
Atk: 4
Def: 5
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Katyusha (Gunslinger) *ENERGY COLLECTION [0]*
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 8/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Thage (Arcane Mistress)
HP: 35/35
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Aggress (Heavyset Mech)
HP: 120/120
MP: 65/65
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 0%
Move: 2 cells

Broom (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Ristles (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Clean (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

{'} - Cracked Asphalt
[No Occupy]

{h} - Junk Heap
[No Occupy]

Player Phase 1!

Masquerade moves to F6.

"Damn it," Masq cursed as a blazing white aura surrounded him and he surged forward, coming to a halt next to one of the front-most robots, his boots skidding against the asphalt as he turned to deliver a brutal slash to it.  The blade barely nicked the metal composing its body causing Masq to growl in frustration.  This was bad.  Extremely so.  How was it that she made it to this world?  To think that she would go to such lengths to follow him...  Women and their duties--they were frustrating.  Regaining his composure, Masq straightened up his form and prepared for counterattack from the automata.  He had thrown himself into the midst of things for once on this journey, but he wasn't too terribly worried.  He could handle whatever these things dished out.  Better he be on the receiving end of a harmful blow than one of the fair ladies accompanying him.  At least for now.

Masquerade uses Trigger Command: Slumber Surge! [Chance of Sleep +150%]

Masquerade attacks Ristles!  7 Dmg! (ATK) [Ristles evades Sleep]


Renee uses Canopy Glide! [Moves to G3][Next attack deals 10% more damage]

MP: 17/25

Renee uses Wire Pierce on Ristles!  11 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 11/25

Adrenaline was quick to kick in, and Renee's heart started beating faster, not just out of panic now.  Vision intensified.  Reflexes were honed.  This was the form of the huntress.  A wire shot outwards through the air, digging into one of the junk heaps off to the side.  She leapt into the air and spiraled to a spot near it, tugging out the wire only to sending it flying in the opposite direction with expert skill, her expression fierce as she utilized her mana to have the end of the wire pierce right through the automaton.  With another tug, she retrieved the wire and gripped it tightly.  Her eyes shot toward the large mech which truly frightened her.  One punch from that thing would be enough to send her admittedly fragile form flying.  Or one squish and it was all over and done with.  This might take drastic measures, she thought in anguish, her muscles burning from overexertion.

"I guess we're cleaning up the small ones first?" she called out to the others, trying to establish some sort of group-wide plan so that everyone wasn't just blindly doing whatever.  In the past that may have been fine; their raw strength was enough to carry them through, but this time they would need wit along with their power.  Without a defined strategy, there was a chance some of them might not make it out alive, if not all of them.

Renee waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Silver on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Luca drew back for a moment, simply watching as her allies targeted one of the sweeping robots nearby. The adventurer nodded––clearly fighting the same one all together would prove the most effective. However, she still doubted her ability to dent the damn machines, especially with her rather lackluster rapier. She frowned. "We'll need to get some new equipment when we reach town." she declared sharply, hand passing over the blade smoothly. The metal seemed to glimmer just a bit in response, but Luca paid it no mind––she merely strolled over to the robot and eyed it with distaste.

Luca uses Preparation! Bestows Bravery!
Remaining MP: 17/25

Luca moves to F4!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Gist on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Thage looked towards the machines in fear. How would she make it out of there alive? She wouldn't be able to get anywhere close to the things told else risk becoming smushed on the floor. Certainly this was the worst the journey had to offer them, right? She wasn't sure of what she was supposed to do. Frantically, Thage looked towards the mechas, trying to keep a sense of wit about her. It wasn't coming. Before she knew it, she began to chant and moan. An odd pink light enveloped the largest mech. With a pop, it disappeared from view. "Stay away!" She snapped her tome shut and the large machine reappeared with a large crack a long way away. It looked ten times smaller with an impressive distance between them...

[Thage uses Juxtaposition on Aggress! [MP: 30/40]
Aggress is moved to A1!
Chance of waiving 25% of the MP cost!
Thage cannot Act during the next Player Phase!]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Kurio on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Katyusha uses Hornet's Nest on Clean. 7 INT Dmg per hit, 8 hits
MP: 17/35

The much larger mechanical construct seemed to have been teleported away from them. It looked to be quite slow so it would be a while until it would be able to traverse all the rubble to reach them. Katyusha turned back and gave a nod to the woman with the strange magic and pointed her pistols at one of the mechanical workers. Once again a barrage of rockets fell upon the target with deadly precision and raised a massive cloud of smoke. However after the smoke had cleared the mechanical worker was still standing and functional, albeit barely.

Katyusa moves to cell J-7

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Karin looked around her body at the others as they went about their business. It appeared that Masq was starting to lose his composure, but Karin payed no mind to that. She was more concerned about which of them would be attracting the most attention. If anyone, it would be Katyusha, who was directly behind her. Her attacks were incredibly powerful, but she was attacking from a range. It would be unlikely that any enemies would be able to reach her immediately. Or maybe they could. It would be better to be safe rather than dead.

Karin turned around to face Katyusha, coding something into her small disk that eventually found it's way to the other girl's back, where it attached a small device that would assist shielding her against enemy attacks. A simple code it was, but it was very efficient for what it did.

Karin codes a Guard Codex: Firewall for Katyusha! Bestows Protect!

MP: 12/20

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Masquerade on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Aggress reappears at A1!

Ristles takes 10 Dmg!

HP: 30/40

Clean takes 32 Dmg!

HP: 8/40

Chapter 00-C: Roused Suspicion

Location: Broken Highway - Steel Graveyard

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~The Old Expanse~

Achievement: And A Stun For You! - Have every member of the ally party succumb to Stun at least once over the course of the battle. [10 AP]

{A} {'} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {'} { } {h} { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {h} C
{ } {'} { } { } { } { } { } {'} { } D
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } {C} { } { } E
{ } {'} { } {L} {R} {M} { } { } {h} F
{h} { } {R} { } { } { } { } {'} { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {'} { } {h} { } { } {K} {'} { } I
{ } {'} { } { } { } { } {A} { } {T} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Renee's Haste has 2 turns left.

Masq's Slumber Surge has 3 turns left.

Luca's Bravery has 3 turns.

Katyusha's Protect has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Aggress moves to C1.

Aggress waits.

Broom attacks Renee!  6 Dmg! (ATK) [MISS]

Broom waits.

Ristles moves to G5.

Ristles uses Stifle on Renee!  6 Dmg! (ATK) [Renee evades Stun]

MP: 24/30

Clean moves to H7.

Clean uses Stifle on Katyusha!  6 Dmg! (ATK) [Katyusha evades Stun]

MP: 24/30

{ } {'} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {'} { } {h} { } { } { } { } { } B
{A} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {h} C
{ } {'} { } { } { } { } { } {'} { } D
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } {'} { } {L} { } {M} { } { } {h} F
{h} { } {R} { } {R} { } { } {'} { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {C} { } { } H
{ } {'} { } {h} { } { } {K} {'} { } I
{ } {'} { } { } { } { } {A} { } {T} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

Masquerade (Mysterious Stranger) *SLUMBER SURGE*
HP: 40/40
MP: 15/15
DD: 5/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Renee (Huntress) *HASTE*
HP: 22/25
MP: 11/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Luca (Adventurer) *BRAVERY*
HP: 30/30
MP: 17/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 10%
Move: 5 cells

Karin (Computation Engineer)
HP: 35/35
MP: 12/20
DD: 1/10
Atk: 4
Def: 5
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Katyusha (Gunslinger) *ENERGY COLLECTION [8]* *PROTECT*
HP: 22/25
MP: 17/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Thage (Arcane Mistress)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Aggress (Heavyset Mech)
HP: 120/120
MP: 65/65
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 0%
Move: 2 cells

Broom (Sweeper)
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Ristles (Sweeper)
HP: 30/40
MP: 24/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Clean (Sweeper) *CRITICAL*
HP: 8/40
MP: 24/30
DD: --/--
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

{'} - Cracked Asphalt
[No Occupy]

{h} - Junk Heap
[No Occupy]


Masq moves to F5.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Masq said coolly.  It was nice that someone had a plan, but there was no point in plans when it came to the person they were dealing with.  If they could even press through this mechanical onslaught, only death awaited them if they piddled around.  They don't even know....how close their journey is to ending if we don't play our cards right, he thought, his expression only hardening as he sidled over, body still glowing in the aura.  Raising his blade, he slashed through the robot he had targeted before.  As expected, Katyusha had rained down hell upon one of the others which was always a good thing.  They would survive, so perhaps he could think of ways to combat their true adversary in the meantime.  If he could afford to be distracted in this battle, then he would be.  In the end, it would be worth it.  Maybe, just maybe, they could walk away with their lives when the time came.  Maybe I can put an end to her once and for all, Masq thought sinisterly, a flash of a malevolent grin forming on his face and quickly dissipating.

Masq attacks Ristles!  7 Dmg! (ATK) [Ristles evades Sleep]


Renee moves to G2.

Renee attacks Ristles!  2 hits!  8 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Dodging one broomstick only to be conked on the head with another, Renee quickly rubbed the sore spot.  A bump was definitely forming despite her immense displeasure.  Growling, she leaped back and lunged both hands forward, one after the other allowing her wires to shoot out and pierce the steel that composed the bodies of the automata.  Yanking the wire back, she noticed how minimal the outward effects were, but hopefully she'd be striking some vital inner circuitry or something.  She didn't know much about machines, but she knew they were similar to humans in the way that they had complex systems that made them operate, and just like a human could be easily debilitated by taking advantage of weak points in their systems, so could an automaton.

Masq seemed to be on board with her plan, but something was very off about him.  This marked the first time she had seen him so aggressive in battle since the journey started, but for what reason?  Because he knew who was behind this particular crime?  Any acquaintance of the stranger's was most likely as sketchy as the man himself.  Of that she was positive.  We're going to have to remain wary.  Maybe we did choose this path, but our own lives come first, she thought, quickly scanning the others who seemed to be more preoccupied with the battle rather than the bigger picture.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraform

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum