Equivalence

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Thu May 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Chapter 00-A: Make Them Pay

Location: Rustic Forest - Spacious Trail

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Call of Twilight~

{ } { } { } {A} {O} { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } {W} { } { } { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} { } {F} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } {D} {T} { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } {E} { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 2/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur)
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger)
HP: 20
MP: 35/35
RP: 0/30
DD: 2/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Aria (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Orchestra (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Warm (Autumn Mandragora)
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/10
DD: --/--
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 3 cells

Fall (Autumn Mandragora)
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/10
DD: --/--
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 3 cells

{t} - Tree (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Bush (cannot be occupied)

Player Phase 1!

Erin moves to G5.

"And fight we shall," Erin murmured delightedly as she charged forward, rose necklace glowing as she readied her powers.  The mandragora nearest her was taken aback as a thick vine suddenly shot out from in front of it, striking it like a whip without mercy.  The vine retreated back into the ground and shot through the soil near Erin's feet.  She stroked the vine as it rose up to her arm and it seemed to react with joy like a living creature.  "We don't have any choice but to be swift unfortunately; the longer it drags out, the worse things are going to be for us.  The sprites are extraordinarily good at mending wounds with their light magic; we don't want them to be able to use it on the mandragora," she reiterated, but she was sure that wasn't going to be a problem.  The sense in urgency in Dharc's voice made her very confident in his focus in battle, and she had already bore witness to his awesome strength.  He would surely not hesitate to lay waste to anything that crossed his path.  They had an important mission, after all.

Erin attacks Fall!  6 Dmg! (INT)


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Dharc looked as a vine simply impaled the mandragora in front of him. As it slithered away from the creature and back towards Erin, he began to wonder about her true power. Certainly Vincent's sister was just some delicate flower. He never knew that she might be just as powerful as he was, though, to be honest, he didn't know much. When she was done, Dharc took his weapon to hand and spun it over his head a time or two. "I'm fairly sure, though, that there won't be much time for those sprites to do much healing. We simply have too much ground to cover and not nearly enough time." Especially considering that Vincent does mean something to me as well, not just Erin... There's no telling what that twat could have done to him by now. I just hope he's safe... An indescribable feeling swelled within him, an alien one, something that he hadn't noticed was gone since he had spoken with the witch. What was this?

Dharc ran forward and yelled a battle cry, turning to speed up his blade, and trying to slice through it. If it did hit, it certainly would just fall to pieces. Though he kept turning, fueled by the sudden passion for his search. Although he was only just beginning, he was not about to be stopped short by mere plants. There was a faint chirping sound coming from his blade as he spun... Almost as if there were a chorus of birds from within him.

Tiffany regarded the man with a bit of fear, though. He looked human, but what if he wasn't? She was a holy deity, and she should not be scared of a mere mortal like him... but there was something a bit more sinister about him. Men usually did not have something like that drive he seemed to possess pushing them forward. It was almost as if he were capable of feeling something, which she had regarded quite impossible before and after her transformation. Tiffany wanted to make sure that she could keep herself alive, though, so she crept away from the man and simply stood behind him.

She looked towards Erin and pointed towards Dharc. "Do you see that? Something is wrong with him... I think that he's going crazy... I fear for him." Not to mention that he's chasing after someone that may no longer be alive... It wasn't like there was anything they could do about it either; if Vincent or whatever the kid's name is wants to get out of his bargain, then he'll need to do it himself. I just know I need to reverse this transformation. I can't help people like this.

Tiffany raised her staff and began to chant a prayer. A silver light wrapped around Dharc and cocooned him like a tight turtle shell. She sighed. This was going to be a long journey.

[Dharc moves to F6!
Dharc Basic Attacks Fall!
7 ATK Damage!
Dharc waits...]


[Tiffany moves to I6!
Tiffany uses Benevolence on Dharc! [MP: 27/35]
Dharc is bestowed with Protect!
Tiffany's S-Ability Constant Recycle activates!
Tiffany gains 2 RP (Benevolence)! [RP: 2/30]
Tiffany waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Fall takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 1/10

Chapter 00-A: Make Them Pay

Location: Rustic Forest - Spacious Trail

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Call of Twilight~

{ } { } { } {A} {O} { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } {W} { } { } { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} { } {F} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } {T} { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Dharc's Protect has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Aria moves to C5.

Aria casts Gift on Fall! [+5 HP Recovered]

MP: 19/25

Orchestra moves to C6.

Orchestra casts Gift on Fall! [+5 HP Recovered]

MP: 19/25

Warm moves to E5.

Warm uses Flash on Dharc! [Target Hit Rate -10%]

MP: 4/10

Fall attacks Dharc!  4 Dmg! (ATK)

Fall waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {A} {O} { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} {W} {F} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } {T} { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 3/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur)
HP: 19/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger)
HP: 20
MP: 27/35
RP: 2/30
DD: 2/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Aria (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Orchestra (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Warm (Autumn Mandragora)
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/10
DD: --/--
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 3 cells

Fall (Autumn Mandragora)
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/10
DD: --/--
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 3 cells

{t} - Tree (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Bush (cannot be occupied)


Erin attacks Fall!  6 Dmg! (INT)

"We're going to need your assitance, Tiffany!" Erin called out to the woman.  The protective magic she placed on Dharc would no doubt be a comfort to him, but it was most likely unnecessary against the weak mandragora and the spell-slinging sprites.  She waved her hand sending her vine out once more, the thick stalk slamming into the mandragora she attacked before.  All of their attacks from before had been erased with the simple casting of two healing spells from the sprites.  It was as she feared; they would keep them alive for as long as mana was coursing through their bodies.  As such, they would need to fell each mandragora in a single swoop because there was no knowing how much mana these sprites possessed.  The longer they dabbled, the higher the chance that Vincent would come to know his end at the hands of the witch.  The thought made her cringe severely.

Erin waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Dharc recoiled as the bright light reached his eyes. He couldn't see that well to begin with, and now he was forced to simply flail helplessly as his vision slowly returned to him. That as well as the fact that before he was blinded, he could see the cuts that Erin and himself had made on the mandragora had simply disappeared as light swathed over its body. Rage built up inside of him, and he raised his glaive again, attempting to make magic happen. Swinging his weapon towards the plant monster and hearing Erin throw energy towards it, he shouted towards the priestess. "Tiffany! Finish it!"

Tiffany watched as the efforts that Erin and Dharc made were all put to waste in a mere instant. Healing light bathed the damaged plant and now it had become perfectly healthy once again. She clenched her jaw. How much longer would they be delayed from finding the witch? Would they be able to find a way to get their lives back? Would they be able to save the girl's brother from her clutches? It seemed that they would never achieve their objective. She was snapped out of her pessimism when she heard her comrades calling to her. She had no time to think about such trivial thoughts. She had to get her life back. "I pray that thy give me the strength to continue on, Goddess. Bless me with the strength to obliterate my opposition and gain what is truly mine!"

[Dharc basic attacks Fall!
7 ATK Damage!
Dharc waits...]


[Tiffany moves to G6!
Tiffany basic attacks Fall!
6 INT Damage!
Tiffany waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Fall takes 13 Dmg!

Fall KO!

Chapter 00-A: Make Them Pay

Location: Rustic Forest - Spacious Trail

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Call of Twilight~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {A} {O} { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} {W} { } {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } {T} { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Dharc's Protect has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Aria moves to D5.

Aria attacks Dharc!  6 Dmg! (INT)

Orchestra attacks Dharc!  6 Dmg! (INT)

Orchestra waits.

Warm moves to F5.

Warm attacks Erin!  4 Dmg! (ATK)

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {A} {O} { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} { } { } {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } {W} {D} {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } {T} { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3!

Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 19/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur) *HIT -10%*
HP: 13/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger)
HP: 20/20
MP: 27/35
RP: 2/30
DD: 3/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Aria (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Orchestra (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Warm (Autumn Mandragora)
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/10
DD: --/--
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 1%
Move: 3 cells

Fall (Autumn Mandragora) *KO*

{t} - Tree (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Bush (cannot be occupied)


Erin moves to F4.

"That's the way!" Erin exclaimed excitedly as the mandragora fell before the sprites had the chance to do anything about it.  In their anger, they attacked Dharc, but that would only serve to provoke the man and that, she knew, was a bad idea.  Focusing on her own matters at hand, she dodged around the mandragora and motioned for her vine to thwack it rather fiercely before following her to her side where it remained poised to strike.  "The sprites have powerful magic aside from healing; it's best to remain wary!"  Maybe if they spread the damage, the sprites would have a difficult time keeping everything healed up.  Someone was bound to fall at some point.  Getting rid of the sprites seemed to be the best plan, and if they wasted their healing on the weak mandragora, then maybe that was to their advantage after all.

Erin attacks Warm!  6 Dmg! (ATK)


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Dharc felt an onslaught of psychic blows towards him, and with the blindness he had from earlier, this only served to piss him off further. This was not something that he wanted to be dealing with right now. He did not want to be wasting his time dealing with these stupid plants, he wanted to get Vincent back. He wanted his life back. He wanted everything back that the witch had stolen from him, and he wasn't going to let these things stand in his way. Raising his weapon, he rushed towards what seemed to be the backside of the second mandragora; he wasn't able to clearly tell through his lack of vision. He let out another cry and sliced at this plant thing, fully focused on making sure that they all would be gotten rid of as soon as possible.

Tiffany cringed as she watched that barbarian go hack at the mandragora. This is not at all what she had anticipated to come out of a traveler, especially someone who had the same goals as she did. She was not going to call him out on it right this instant, but she was going to be certain to say something afterwards. This man needed to learn some sense and etiquette, especially if someone as divine as herself was going to travel with him. He needed to deserve to travel with her and receive her blessing. That being thought, she would like to end this so she could go back on the hunt for her prize. Moving a bit closer, she chanted and listened to Erin's advice. "If the magics are this strong this early on our journey, what will they be like when we finally get within arms' reach of our goal?"

[Dharc moves to E5!
Dharc basic attacks Warm!
7 ATK Damage!
Dharc waits...]


[Tiffany moves to E6!
Tiffany basic attacks Warm!
6 INT Damage!
Tiffany waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Warm takes 13 Dmg!

Warm KO!

Chapter 00-A: Make Them Pay

Location: Rustic Forest - Spacious Trail

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Call of Twilight~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {A} {O} { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} {D} {T} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } { } { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Dharc's Protect has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Aria moves to B5.

Aria attacks Dharc!  6 Dmg! (INT)

Orchestra attacks Dharc!  6 Dmg! (INT)

Orchestra waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } { } {O} { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} {D} {T} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } { } { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 4!

Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 19/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 5/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur) *HIT -10%* *PROTECT*
HP: 7/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger)
HP: 20/20
MP: 27/35
RP: 2/30
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Aria (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Orchestra (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Warm (Autumn Mandragora) *KO*

Fall (Autumn Mandragora) *KO*

{t} - Tree (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Bush (cannot be occupied)


Erin uses Treatment on Dharc!  [+5 HP Recovered]

MP: 24/30

"Hey, take this!" Erin called out to the nearby Dharc who was receiving plenty of hate from the sprites in the form of their magical attacks.  She whipped a vial of green liquid from one of her satchels and quickly tossed it to him knowing full well he'd be more than capable of catching it, and even if he didn't, the vial would burst and the fumes would aid in mending his injuries.  Still, the best effect was gained when downing the concoction itself in its liquid state.  "Down it all; I've got plenty more where that came from if you find yourself needing it," she offered, patting her still very full satchel.  She had a hefty supply of herbs on her person and she always picked some while walking.  She knew which ones were medicinal and could grind and strain and liquefy into a potion quite easily while traveling, the boon of having done it for so many years.  She was so proud of her craft and always seeking to expand it.  She needed to find more herb combinations and preparation methods so she could get stronger and have a larger presence in battle but she had no fear that she wouldn't be able to do so.  If anything, there was boundless confidence.  Whether that said confidence would lead her into a great deal of trouble or not remained to be seen.

Erin moves to E3.


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Dharc felt the blows that he received from the other two creatures, and having watched both mandragoras fall to the floor in tatters, he was ready to end this show right here and now. Standing and aching from the damage he took, he knew that if he wasn't too careful, he wouldn't have a chance to finish what he started. This needed to end before things got too far out of hand. As he poised to deal the fatal blows to the farthest sprite which had seemed to run back in fear, he heard Erin's voice again, and he looked back. With his less blurred vision, Dharc could make out that she was tossing something to him. He reached with his right arm and caught what seemed to be a small vial, filled with a dark green liquid. He had a feeling that what she had made would do him good, knowing Erin. He uncorked it and drank the liquid inside. Contrary to what he thought, he noticed that it tasted like cinnamon, which was something that he appreciated. "Thanks, Erin." With that, he raised his glaive, and dashed forward, ready to end this creature's life. He spun, making the familiar chirping sound from before. One, two, three, four, five...

Tiffany watched as Erin tossed a vial to Dharc. She was lucky that she hadn't taken many of the attacks that were slung towards him, but then again, she wasn't in the front lines either. She felt that somehow, she was really irrelevant to all this. Her mission was not really the same as theirs, she hadn't had the same motivation that the other two did. Why was she here with them? How had she gotten looped with them? What was her purpose to be with them? Doubt filled her heart, and she felt the divine spirit rise again within her. She was better than both of these people. She had no need to interact with such plebeians.

[Dharc moves to C5!
Dharc uses Swallow Waltz! [MP: 20/30]
5 ATK Damage!
5 Hits!
Chance of Confusion!
Dharc waits...]


[Tiffany's S-Ability Constant Recycle activates!
Tiffany gains 2 RP! (Gift) [RP: 4/30]
Tiffany gains 2 RP! (Gift) [RP: 6/30]
Tiffany gains 2 RP! (Flash) [RP: 8/30]
Tiffany gains 3 RP! (Swallow Waltz) [RP: 11/30]
Tiffany gains 2 RP! (Treatment) [RP: 13/30]
Tiffany waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:19 pm

Aria dodges Swallow Waltz [2]!

Aria takes 12 Dmg!

HP: 3/15

Aria's Purity protects her from Confusion!

Orchestra takes 15 Dmg!

Orchestra PERFECT KILL!!

Chapter 00-A: Make Them Pay

Location: Rustic Forest - Spacious Trail

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Call of Twilight~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {D} { } { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } {E} {t} { } {T} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } { } { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Dharc's Protect fades.

Enemy Phase.

Aria moves to A3.

Aria casts Repent on Dharc! [Dharc is Cursed]

MP: 13/25

{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {D} { } { } {b} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } {E} {t} { } {T} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } { } { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 5!

Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 19/20
MP: 24/30
DD: 5/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur) *HIT -10%* *CURSE*
HP: 12/20
MP: 20/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger)
HP: 20/20
MP: 27/35
RP: 13/30
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Aria (Golden Sprite) *CRITICAL*
HP: 3/15
MP: 13/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Orchestra (Golden Sprite) *PERFECT KILL*

Warm (Autumn Mandragora) *KO*

Fall (Autumn Mandragora) *KO*

{t} - Tree (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Bush (cannot be occupied)


Erin moves to D3.

"I have it from here." Erin smiled confidently as she waved her hand outward causing her vine to surge forth, stretching out of the ground and soaring through the air to impale the sprite with no mercy. Despite their intentions to protect the forest and its denizens, they had seriously put her and her traveling companions in danger and she wasn't about to have that, especially when they meant no harm in the first place and were attacked without question. The forest was the one that made an enemy of them, not the other way around. She whispered her apologies to the woodlands as the sprite's body disintegrated into particles of light, and her vine disappeared beneath the ground, her fingers finding themselves wrapped around the pendant she used to control it.

Erin attacks Aria! 6 Dmg! (INT)


* * *

Aria takes 3 Dmg!

Aria PERFECT KILL!!

Chapter 00-A: Make Them Pay

Location: Rustic Forest - Spacious Trail

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Call of Twilight~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } {t} A
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {b} { } { } {D} { } { } {b} { } C
{ } { } {E} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{t} { } { } {t} { } {T} {b} {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{ } {b} { } {t} { } { } { } { } {b} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+8 - Golden Sprite x2 PERFECT KILL
+2 - Mandragora x2
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 18

Erin: 2/16 --- 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 4/24
Current DD: 6/10

Dharc: 2/16 --- 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 4/24
Current DD: 10/10

Tiffany: 2/16 --- 20/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 4/24
Current DD: 4/10

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Erin, Dharc, Tiffany

No Achievement available.

The Party finds 14 Gold!

Items found:

---Gold Dust x2
---Sprite Wing x2
---Autumn Leaf x1

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Erin let out a sigh of relief. That was no problem at all. Dharc seemed to sustain some injury but her potion would work wonders especially now that they had a moment of reprieve. The trees seemed to be vastly unnerved at this point; there was something major happening now and she had a feeling it was their fault. She could hear them shouting at her to get out of the forest with her friends, not because they didn't want her there, but because they didn't want her to get hurt. A shiver shot up her spine but she took a deep breath and exhaled, walking up to Tiffany. "You're very strong. Both you and Dharc. I'm so glad you let me accompany you; I'm trying to get stronger as well. We're all going to have to be to get back what was stolen from us," she said softly and took Tiffany's hand. "But I know we can do it if we stick together." She felt a smile form on her face and her heart was warm for once in what seemed like an eternity. The witch had stolen her happiness, leaving her soul to freeze, its strength draining with each passing day. She was bound for death anyway, so what would Vincent's sacrifice had been for? Tiffany and Dharc saved her. They were what she needed to finally get up and take that step towards getting Vincent back. She was so grateful for them.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Tiffany looked at the girl as she gave a dreadful drivel about her strength. She knew her power was immense and glorious, and she didn't need a mere mortal to tell her. What place did this insect have in getting her to do anything? Certainly this girl was unaware of the place she held. Speaking to a goddess without respect. A malicious look crossing her eyes, Tiffany slapped Erin's hand away, disgusted by the cheesy frilly language that the girl took with her. "How dare you speak to a Goddess in such a manner, mortal? I thought that someone as talented as you with caring for life would know better than this. Clearly I was wrong. I have no intention of traveling with you two any longer. This was a grave mistake on my part. I have much better matters to attend to." Tiffany stood, and with a regal posture, began walking back into the forest, towards the witch's cabin. It was the heart of her divinity, and it was where she would feel at home once again.

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Erin was dumbfounded. What kind of reaction was that? She held the hand that was slapped away close to her heart. Was there something wrong with lavishing someone with praise? No, there was something seriously wrong here. This wasn't the Tiffany she was growing to know. Or maybe this was her true colors? Erin didn't believe that for a second. She gazed over at Dharc. They had been traveling together...but for how long? Did he even truly know her? Would he have an answer for this? "This isn't you! It's the witch's magic! If you're such a mighty goddess, then why are you letting yourself succumb to her trickery?! Some goddess you turned out to be!" she shouted desperately, trying to play to that prideful side. Maybe she'd realize the truth that way. If not, maybe Dharc could do something about this.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Sat May 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Tiffany looked at Erin as she scorned her for being fooled by a mere witch. She frowned and began to lash out at her again. "How dare you insinuate that someone such as Myself had been only used by that woman? Why I would never..." But then she stopped. She then thought about what she was doing. Was she really in the wrong here? Her head was so clouded, she almost couldn't think. She placed her hands over her face, almost seeming to burst into tears, but she was a goddess, so she could do no such thing. "I'm sorry, Erin, you're right. Ever since I felt the urge to reverse my decision and see the Witch, this feeling in my head has only been growing stronger. It's almost as if there was something else inside me that was not... me. I don't expect you to understand as you did not make a contract with the Witch." She stood up and brushed herself off. The forest was still dirty. "Please forgive me. Let us go hunt the Witch down and get what we want back into our lives."

Dharc watched as the two women bickered amongst themselves. Similarly to Tiffany, he also was beginning to become rather clouded, but with a bit of effort, he remembered why he had come here. Unlike Tiffany, he had a personal connection to this journey. He was here to get Vincent back. He shouldn't have had to suffer like Dharc had. He was beginning to become rather impatient with all the standing and sitting around that they were doing. The light was beginning to dim ever so slightly. He wanted them to get somewhere. "Hey! Mind getting a move on? We have places to get to and people to save, don't we?" Very impatient indeed.

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Erin sighed in relief and smiled at the fact that Tiffany had come around after all.  She wanted a moment to revel, but Dharc brought up a good point.  Vincent's life was at risk right now, and in a worst case scenario, he could already be dead.  Erin shuddered.  She couldn't imagine Vincent being dead.  If that happened and she could get her hands on the witch she would make that bitch regret ever existing in the first place.  With that in mind, she joined the other two as they proceeded along through the wood, dodging around trees and trying to keep on a solitary path.  The exit to the forest couldn't be too far away with the way that the trees were thinning out, not to mention the trees themselves whispered that they were almost free of the woodland.  They also warned her of a rebel amongst their kind.  How could a tree take action on its own except by--

The ground quaked as a monstrous tree dropped down on them from the sky.  Erin stumbled and fell over, glancing up at the horrid face carved in the bark, the dull teeth gnashing angrily.  "Except by enchantment.  The faeries have created a treant," Erin spoke solemnly and stood up, an angered expression on her face.  The faeries had used their twisted magic to bend this tree to their will and turn it into a monster.  It had no choice in the matter.  Sure enough, two of the faeries descended from the sky as well.  Had they airlifted this thing here through magic just to catch Erin and the others by surprise?  Erin didn't put it past them.  A vine pierced out from the ground and upon being directed at the treant by Erin, showed a little hesitance.  "No, I must clear my mind of doubt and fell this creature--this abomination.  I must set the spirit inside free," she whispered to herself.  The other two probably wouldn't give two shits about her plight, but the fact remained that running from faeries was not an option.  They would have to stand and fight this creature or die trying.

Chapter 00-B: Animated

Location: Rustic Forest - The Thinning Stretch

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {S} { } { } { } {R} {t} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } H
{ } {t} { } {E} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
DD: 6/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

TREANT (Woodland Golem)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
DD: --/--
Atk: 6 --- 7 --- 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 0%
Move: 2 cells

Sonata (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Rondo (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]

Players may start in rows I-J!


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 pm

The three of them had been walking through the forest for some time after Tiffany's epiphany, but Tiffany in particular was feeling a sense of discomfort and apprehension. Something in the air still wasn't quite right, and there wasn't really much of an explanation that she could put forth. Even though she had been transformed into a goddess by the Witch, she was still not omniscient, which she felt was a disservice. She had given up everything for a limited form. However, she couldn't let that cloud her head. There was something amiss, and she needed to purify it. She scanned the treeline as they all walked along the autumn forest, looking for anything that might have been out of place. There wasn't anything seemingly out of order... until they reached a clearer grove of trees. Two fairies similar to the ones from before descended from the sky, carrying a giant tree in their wake. Her eyes widened as she drew her staff. "What... what is that thing?" The tree seemed to have facial features and it was ... smiling... "I must purify this taint!"

Dharc had been mindlessly focusing on his narcissistic features as the group had been walking forward through the twilit forest. There was a certain air that the Witch had given him that made him feel as if he were on top of the world. Although, without Vincent by his side to complement him, there was something missing. The two had broken apart some time ago, but even if they had, that didn't change the fact that the small amount of his heart that wasn't focused on himself still cared about him, and Dharc would go to the ends of the Earth to free him from the Witch's clutches. Even if he had been the happiest he had ever been after the Witch granted him his deepest desire, people shouldn't be chained without equivalent compensation. The Witch kept Vincent in her grasp without proper leverage, and this is why he was venturing forth. However, his reverie was snapped when the ground shuddered from a sudden weight being dropped. He looked forward and tried to discern the sudden huge shape that blocked their path. Was it a tree? Who cared. He smiled as he lost himself to the throes of battle. "It seems that we've reached a roadblock. Let's cut it down!"

[Dharc starts in I5!]

[Tiffany starts in I6!]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Chapter 00-B: Animated

Location: Rustic Forest - The Thinning Stretch

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {S} { } { } { } {R} {t} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } H
{ } {t} { } {E} {D} {T} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
DD: 6/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger) *TOXEMIA [0]*
HP: 20/20
MP: 40/40
RP: 0/30
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

TREANT (Woodland Golem)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
DD: --/--
Atk: 6 --- 7 --- 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 0%
Move: 2 cells

Sonata (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Rondo (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]

Player Phase 1!

Erin moves to H4.

Erin would have pleaded with her allies to go easy on the tree but they would not understand.  Tiffany wished to purify, but Dharc merely wanted to mow everything down.  She supposed with her gentle touch, she could repair the tree spirit's vessel.  It was something she had only read about and not truly grasped but she wished to perfect it at some point.  The power of nature was something that she would need to harness, especially for this particular quest.  She would increase her know-how of plants in the meantime, and she had the perfect thing to try immediately in mind.

Erin took some plants from her satchel and placed them in a vial, shaking the contents around before adding a touch of water.  A little more shaking and she hurled the vial underhanded so it wouldn't get caught in the nearby tree's branches.  It landed on the ground next to the treant before exploding just as she hoped it would.

"Success!"

Erin uses Incendiary on E4!  TREANT is caught in the explosion!  8 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 27/35


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Tiffany watched as Erin threw a filled vial at the treant and the resulting explosion that occurred. "Whoa, Erin... That was amazing!" It got her mind working. She hadn't thought about harnessing the power of fire to deal with these enemies before, although it should have occurred to her quite some time ago. After all, the Witch had granted Tiffany divine power, did she not?

Then a lightbulb clicked in her head. With a nod, she brought her crystal orb to her face and closed her eyes, concentrating as hard as she could on attaining the image of fire. Soon afterward, it seemed as if her orb was glowing a bright orange color. Looking towards Dharc, she thrust the orb towards him, and a warm orange light streamed from the crystal towards his scythe, making the blade seem like it was ablaze. "Go, Dharc. Burn them down." It wasn't the most elegant solution, nor was it favorable... If they could avoid confrontation, that would be the best thing, but that wasn't going to happen was it?

"You've got it!" Dharc laughed as he rushed forward towards the giant tree, whirling his scythe with the intention of leaving nothing in his wake. The speed of the spinning was gradually increasing, so much so that the blade above his head began to chirp like the nonexistent birds in the forest. He approached the tree with increased speed, he suddenly stopped right in front of it, a wicked grin that consumed his face that betrayed his mania being the forefront of his expression.

"I will cut down anything that stands inbetween me and the damned Witch. I'm sorry you had to be there." With that, Dharc sliced at the large tree-creature, one, two, three, four, five times, from what seemed to be five different directions. The grin didn't leave his face as he stared back up at the tree thing, waiting for its next move.

[Tiffany uses Prismatic Enhancement on Dharc! [MP: 32/40]
Dharc's Basic Attacks and A-Skills are of the Fire element for 3 Turns!
Tiffany's S-Ability Constant Recycle activates!
Tiffany gains 2 RP! (Incendiary) [RP: 2/30]
Tiffany gains 2 RP! (Prismatic Enhancement) [RP: 4/30]
Tiffany waits...]


[Dharc moves to F5! (I5 -> H5 -> G5 -> F5)
Dharc uses Swallow Waltz on TREANT (E5)! [MP: 25/35]
6 Fire ATK Damage!
5 Hits!
Chance of Confusion!
Dharc waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:38 pm

TREANT takes 45 Dmg!

HP: 15/60

TREANT evades Confusion!

Chapter 00-B: Animated

Location: Rustic Forest - The Thinning Stretch

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {S} { } { } { } {R} {t} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{t} { } { } {t} {D} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } {t} { } { } H
{ } {t} { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Dharc's Prismatic Enhancement (Fire) has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

TREANT moves to C5.

TREANT uses Command: Assault on Dharc!  10 Dmg! (ATK) [Dharc is Slowed]

MP: 33/45

Sonata casts Gift on TREANT! [+5 HP Recovered]

MP: 19/25

Sonata waits.

Rondo casts Gift on TREANT! [+5 HP Recovered]

MP: 19/25

Rondo waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {S} { } {T} { } {R} {t} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{t} { } { } {t} {D} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {E} { } { } {t} { } { } H
{ } {t} { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

Erin (Herbalist)
HP: 20/20
MP: 27/35
DD: 7/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Evade: 6%
Move: 3 cells

Dharc (Saboteur) *SLOW*
HP: 14/20
MP: 25/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Tiffany (Mana Scavenger) *TOXEMIA [0]*
HP: 20/20
MP: 32/40
RP: 14/30
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

TREANT (Woodland Golem)
HP: 25/60
MP: 33/45
DD: --/--
Atk: 6 --- 7 --- 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 0%
Move: 2 cells

Sonata (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

Rondo (Golden Sprite)
HP: 15/15
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 4 cells

{t} - Tree
[No Occupy]


Erin uses Treatment on Dharc! [+6 HP Recovered]

MP: 21/35

"Thanks Tiffany!" Erin exclaimed as she received praise from the woman who had just been troubled by the witch's curse not so long ago. It was good to see her being so kind again. That's who she truly was, Erin had faith. "I'll admit it was a shot in the dark but hey, it all worked out all right. Speaking of 'dark', here Dharc, catch!" she shouted to Dharc as she tossed him a vial of her healing solution. Giving him a quaint nod, she dashed around the nearby tree and set her sights on the sprite. As long as they were alive, they would present a problem. With Dharc slowed down by the treant's mighty blow, they would have enough time to heal it back up to full health while Dharc's blessing from Tiffany expired.

Erin moves to F3.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Gist on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:29 am

As Dharc was walloped with tree branches and foliage, he began to feel more sluggish than he had before, as if the tree had sucked some energy from him. That was strange, he had never had this problem before. Trying to lift his scythe, and failing, Dharc clicked his teeth. "Damn! What did that tree do to me? It's so hard to move..." Slowly, Dharc inched towards the sprite on the tree's left. "Thanks, Erin." Dharc remarked as he got the healing flask. He scowled as he noticed the sprites healing all the damage that he had caused to the tree. "At this rate," Dharc growled, "that tree will be back to normal before I can reach him..." All he could do was clench his fist and try to get rid of the source of healing.

Tiffany was shocked that the tree had the kind of willpower to stop Dharc in his tracks - just what kind of forest did the Witch live in?! She moved forward to pray for Dharc with her healing light, but Erin was a step ahead of her, tossing Dharc a healing vial. It seemed that she wasn't needed at the moment. "Thank you for your assistance, Erin." Cordial as Tiffany was, she couldn't help being a tad bit irritated that her spotlight had been stolen. "I agree," Tiffany concurred as Dharc commented about the sprites, "I believe that taking out the source of healing will make sure that the awful tree will be burned to the ground. Just hang in there!" All she could do was slowly move towards the action in her flimsy clothing. What a bother.

[Tiffany moves to H5! (I6 -> I5 -> H5)
Tiffany waits...]


[Dharc moves to D5! (F5 -> E5 -> D5)
Dharc is Slowed and forced to wait!
Dharc waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Equivalence

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum