Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak Crisis

2 posters

Go down

Heartbreak Crisis Empty Heartbreak Crisis

Post by Silver Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am

We didn't know! That power.... it shouldn't be capable of such power! SHE'S JUST A GIRL!! . . . Why? This was only meant to keep us all safe... It shouldn't end like this! Gods... take mercy on us... PLEASE!!

HEART  ARMAGEDDON : ETERNAL  SCARS

Coming soon. . .
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Crisis Empty Re: Heartbreak Crisis

Post by Silver Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Sylterr.

Known widely for its expansive gardens which stretch out over most of the continent with a few sparse forests and river systems cutting through, the continent bears two countries: Aerin and Yllia. Both nations have shared a prosperous peace for the past three-hundred odd years with little to interrupt the normal flow of daily life. The days of old in which King Aegeus I ravaged Yllia with endless waves of men and war machines have been long forgotten in exchange for peaceful isolation.

But all is not well. In the darkest depths of Aerin, King Aegeus IV seeks to shatter the peace and invade Yllia as his great great grandfather had ages ago. "For what?" one might ask? Nothing simpler than the sea of tomes that lies within the Sage's Pass; the timelines and records of Sylterr and the tomes detailing the workings of the world as it is known. To obtain these records would mean to learn far beyond the limits the sole continent provides–to find new domains and means to rule over everything. However, pillaging this fountain of knowledge is nigh impossible. To not only invade, but to also raid the mountains that dot the northern edge of Sylterr would take a near invincible force: something Aerin lacks.

Or so the world believes.

Somewhere in the nation, Aegeus has men and women devoted to his plans searching tirelessly for the force that will give him the power to take the knowledge he so desires. Should he succeed, nothing will stop him from destroying all of Yllia and Gods only know what from there.

But this dark tone lies far beneath the surface. On the streets of Eristol, the capital of Aerin, an inexperienced group of mercenaries have gathered themselves with aspirations of forming a guild. With no name for themselves, they have gotten by thus far on the charity of a local tavern who has offered them shelter in return for promotion services. While their situation is far from ideal, the would-be members work diligently in order to raise enough funds to make their dreams a reality.

Little do they know what is in store for them.

And it all starts with a young girl and a request.

HEART  ARMAGEDDON : ETERNAL  SCARS
~A SilvxCerani Statistical Roleplay~

- - - - -

Alrighty~

Finally I bring you the full interest check for Heart Armageddon: Eternal Scars, the roleplay I have been working on for quite awhile now! As you'll notice I took Cerani on as a project partner for this one, she'll be helping with a myriad of things and already has! We're both super excited to get this one out there, but before you race off to send us a profile there are some changes you should be aware of. . .

I. – Individualized Inventories

Yes. You read that right. Rather than having everyone carry around some sort of inter-dimensional bag which holds everything the party could ever need, each character has their own unique inventory–individual sums of Gold too! With this addition, everyone is limited to the cut of the inventory their character is holding on to and only they can use what's in their personal bag of goods. This implements a new element of strategy in battle, and allows for characters to really have a say in what they get. Don't worry though, Key Items will still be held in a group-wide inventory as it doesn't make much sense for those things to be stuck with a single character.

II. – New Affinity System

Also changed, both Cerani and I noticed an issue with how the old system worked. The points make it less realistic, and often are aggravating to keep up with. So, CC and I have decided to take the old system and revamp it entirely. No longer are points related to Affinity at all. Instead everyone will interact as usual and if it makes sense for two characters to have a C-Ability, we'll PM ya for the deats. However, C-Abilities don't work like how the old system made them out; instead of a super powerful attack, your first C-Ability might just be a special buff that only your characters can only use on one another. But as your characters interact more, different things will become available. It should be an awesome change and we hope y'all won't knock it before ya try it!

There are some other mechanics at work, but the rest of them will be unlocked as the story progresses! Do note that we are not using IP in this roleplay, but we are using a Death Drive type system known as the Heart Drive. Also, we're accepting four others! Let us know if you're interested! :)

Roster:

1 – Silv
2 – Cerani
3 – Zeri
4 – Masq
5 – Kuori
6 – Durn

Last edited by Silver on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm

~

Last edited by gistofeverything on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:34 pm

PM all sheets to me. We'll both look at them and make our decisions, but I'll be sending them back.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:28 pm

The roster for Heart Armageddon: Eternal Scars has been posted. Thank you all for your interest. Please post your profiles in the order listed on the roster.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down