Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread)

5 posters

Go down

::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread) Empty ::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread)

Post by crazE Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

"It will be mine..."

Standing in a stone clearing, a figure stood in awe of the massive structure before them. A large statue of stone depicting a massive snake lithely swooped and twisted up the large stone wall that held it in place. Roots and other vegetation had since been able to sneak their way through some of the cracks of the ruin walls around the figure, giving a faded, forgotten look to the massive lobby-like clearing in which the figure stood. The ceiling had held its own, fortunately, rendering the stone floor's beautiful aesthetic design of differently colored stones and designs. Massive pillars held up the remnant of a place, keeping the ancient space practically untouched.

Two figures approached the first. One of them spoke up.

"Sire, we know where the Goddess' artifact lies.  She couldn't have hid herself forever. You were right in coming to this place."

The first figure slowly turned, a smile on their face. "I know I was," the figure confidently replied. "Soon we will have it in our possession and set our plans in motion..."

The third figure spoke up this time. "If we sap her power... will it be just you who obtains it?"

The first figure chuckled. "Of course it will be me. However, I will choose not to kill both of you, since both of you are my most vital assets."

The second figure took a step forward. "We will accomplish our goal, sire. Even while you are away, we will make sure the plans will fall into place. No doubt the Goddess will reach out for aid."

"Of course she will; don't you doubt that for a second!" the first figure chastised the second. "The question is, who will she call? And what will become of this group?"

The two other figures remained silent.

"... Ah. I will see to it myself then." The first figure looked back up at the serpentine statue, into its gaping mouth. With a smile the first figure then turned and walked through the other two. The other two figures looked to one another before quickly following.

"She plans to recreate herself, but I plan to do the same for myself. Neither of us can fulfill one another's purpose without one goal falling. And I won't fall. We will strike the location with great might and see what this Goddess can do from her cage."

The three figures gave small chuckles as they left the ruins.

---------------------------------
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Next Level:[/b] 0/10
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b] (I've had quite a few people not know that their first profession can have one to two Innate Abilities, and thus when other, more experienced players have Innate Abilities, they really feel that they missed out. Innate Abilities are pre-set properties of a character based on a profession.

Ex: A dual swordsman will have the Innate "Dual-wield", which applies a second Weapon Slot. A protective character would have "Shield" Innate, which would apply a "Shield" equipment slot to Equipment. Other Equipment options are applicable, but Innates can also work with stats. An Assassin could have a natural boost in Critical Strike Chance, or in Evasion.

The point about Innate Abilities is that it is to apply bonuses for having a certain profession. If having a certain profession didn't have some sort of special advantage, why would one choose it? Be creative here, but know that starting Innate Abilities will be strictly looked over. One Ability is normally maximum; however, there are some exceptions to the rule for starting Innate Abilities.)

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b]

[b]Charm-Ability:[/b] ([i]Leave blank. Charm Abilities are abilities granted by carrying a Charm on your character. Charms are items that carry certain abilities, active or passive, that improve the overall performance of a character in battle. They are dissimilar to Accessories in which that Charms work like S-abilities or R-abilities. Charms can be bought or found on maps and given or taken depending on circumstances. They can be melded with other Charms or other items and even infused with your Weapons, Armor, and Accessories to create stronger tools![/i])

[b]A-Ability:[/b]

+

+

[b]R-Ability:[/b] None.
[b]S-Ability:[/b]
[b]E-Ability:[/b] ([i]Ultimate ability in similar ratio to Shadow's X- or Masquerade's D-Ability.[/i])

[b]E-Trigger:[/b] ([i]E-triggers are a design made by Shadow, in which one can set one's E-Gauge off early in order to perform a special move. E-triggers can range from a small group heal ability to a partial resupply of mana to a brutal true damage strike. E-triggers are more powerful than normal skills considering more leeway and run on the E-gauge, but are not to be taken far. However, this should not prohibit creative thinking![/i])

[b]G-Ability:[/b] ([i]G-abilities are abilities usable by a certain party of people available on a map during a battle. G-Abilities are activated by each character providing their E-trigger or their E-gauge to deal fatal/massively helpful abilities as a group no normal E-trigger or E-ability could ever do on a singular character. G-abilities can be obtained throughout the game by completing certain tasks. G-abilities can also be secretly obtained by other certain methods, so keep an eye out![/i])

~Stats~
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]EP:[/b]
[b]SHD:[/b]
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]INT:[/b]
[b]SPR:[/b]
[b]EVA:[/b]
[b]CRIT:[/b]
[b]MOVE:[/b]

[b]LFSTL:[/b]
[b]SPLVP:[/b]

[b]~E-Gauge~[/b] {/////}{/////}

[b]Upgrade Points:[/b]
[b]Skill Points:[/b]

New Fun things to work with (WILL DE UPDATED AS NEW MECHANICS ARE APPLIED):
Spoiler:

PM me with your profiles and I will hook you up! :D

EDITLOG: Check frequently
Spoiler:

Last edited by crazE on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread) Empty Re: ::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread)

Post by crazE Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:28 pm

~Ally Characters~

None yet.

~Enemy Characters~

None yet.

~Neutral Characters~

None yet.

----------------------

::Map::

Coming soon!

::Inventory::

None yet.

Gold: 0

---------------------------------------
Reserved for Players:
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread) Empty Re: ::Feign of Paradise:: (Profile Thread)

Post by crazE Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Name: Valencion
Level: 1
Next Level: 0/10
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Symbol Scribe- The one who claims this profession experiments with the uses of symbol magic. [Symbol Binder I] [BA: INT]

*Symbol Binder I- When casting Symbol Spell skill, Valencion may chain a second skill for 10% less EP cost in one Act Command.

Weapon: Dusty Tome- a worn-out tome with pages about basic uses of symbol magic. [+1 INT]
Armor: Protect Scarf- a scarf with a basic symbol of protection. [+1 DEF]
Accessory: Channeling gloves- ruby-colored gloves that stretch past the wrist, they have a magical property to copy symbols onto themselves for efficient symbol spellcasting. [+1 INT]

Charm-Ability: None.

A-Ability: Symbolism-

+SYMBOL: Push- Valencion summons a forceful symbol for "Push", launching it at an opponent and knocking them back. 120% INT Damage. Knockback: 1 cell. Range: 3 cells. Element: Neutral. 7 EP

+SYMBOL: Return- Valencion casts a regenerating symbol on himself, returning essence to himself. Bestows Essence Restoration. Range: Self. Element: Neutral. 6 EP

R-Ability: None.
S-Ability: SYMBOL: Recycle- after any spell is cast, any basic attack dealt next player phase will deal 10% more INT damage based on how many spells cast by the user (cap: 20%).
E-Ability: SYMBOL: Death- Valencion marks all enemies on the field with the Symbol of deah, immediately casting the powerful energy from the symbol and ultimately shortening the lifespan of all opponents. 100% Piercing INT damage. High chance of Enroaching Doom. Range: All opponents. Element: Neutral.

E-Trigger: SYMBOL: Protect- Valencion summons a protective symbol and casts it on either himself or an ally. Bestows 8 SHD. Range: Self or ally of 3 cell distance.

G-Ability: None.

~Stats~
HP: 15
EP: 25
SHD: 0
ATK: 1
DEF: 2 (+1 Protect Scarf)
INT: 4 (+1 Dusty Tome) (+1 Channeling Gloves)
SPR: 3
EVA: 3%
CRIT: 4%
MOVE: 2 cells (+1 Symbol Scribe Profession)

LFSTL:
SPLVP:

~E-Gauge~ {/////}{/////}[/b]
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Misaki Megumi
Female, 19 (January 1)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Myrmidon - A talented being who uses only the sword as her weapon of choice. They are usually very agile and have a strong swinging arm. (Swordmaster)

Swordmaster - Increases stat bonus given from swords by 2.

Weapon: Wooden Longsword - A thin and long wooden blade that can still cut, despite the material it is made of. (+1 Atk)(+2 Atk from Swordmaster)
Armor: Wanderer's Cloak - A light cloak with a hood to obscure part of the wearer's face. Great for traveling. (+1 Def)
Accessory: Wood Sheath - A sheath that prevents the wearer's sword from dulling too quickly. (+1 Def)

Charm-Ability: N/A

A-Ability:

Two-Step Strike - The user advances forward and slashes at the target with the user's sword, dealing a heavy blow while moving closer to the enemy. 120% Atk DMG. Advances user up to two cells to attack (adjacent cell target). Cannot be used if a Move Action is not possible (Immobilized, Rooted, etc). 100% Hit Rate. Instant cast. 8 EP. Neutral element.

Weapon Breaker - The user advances towards the user's target, delivering a precise and heavy strike, aiming for the target's weapon in an attempt to break it. It may not break the target's weapon on the first attempt, but the time will come where this blow crushes the target's weapon. 40% Atk DMG. Adjacent cell range. Chance of Weapon Break. Chance increases each time this ability is used against the same target. 100% Hit Rate. Instant cast. 8 EP. Neutral element.

Spoiler:

R-Ability:
Spoiler:

S-Ability: Wanderer - Passively boosts Evade stat by 10% and Move stat by 1.

E-Ability: Swordmaster's Final Dance - With great speed and power, the user launches herself at the enemy, blade flashing through the air almost blindly. The performance is so beautiful and terrible that many have called it the Swordmaster's Final Dance, for this was an amazing display of agility and power. 200% Piercing Atk DMG to a single target. Adjacent cell range. Boosts Evade by 25%. Infinite duration.

E-Trigger: Myrmidon's Shadow Dance - Though not as fast or as powerful as the Final Dance, this particular dance was not meant to be the finale of the Myrmidon's performance, but just the beginning. Boosts Evade by 25% and grants Haste for 3 turns.

G-Ability: N/A

Stats

HP: 25
EP: 15
ATK: 4 (+3 from Wooden Longsword)
DEF: 3 (+1 from Wanderer's Cloak)(+1 from Wood Sheath)
INT: 1
SPR: 2
EVA: 3% (+10% from Wanderer)
CRIT: 4%
MOVE: 2 (+1 from Myrmidon Profession) (+1 from Wanderer)

LFSTL:
SPLVP:

~E-Gauge~ {/////}{/////}

Upgrade Points: 0
Skill Points: 0

Last edited by Zerifachias on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Data Expunged.

Last edited by Gist on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Name: Tara Lynn March
Appearance:
Spoiler:
-------------------
Profession: Adept Blade- Wielding the blade with the skill just a notch above that of a novice, the one who claims this profession utilizes several techniques known to many basic swordsmen, but takes them a step further. (Definitive Stroke) (Equip: Blades/Katanas)
Definitive Stroke: Makes each stroke of the blade more precise than the last. Increases damage output of skills by 1% after each damage instance on the target made by the user. Chains do not stack. Stacks 35 times.
Exp: 0/10
-------------------
Weapon: Iron Blade- Heavy blade made of low-grade iron.
Armor: Drop of Sunset- Standard uniform for female militia only with a orange coat added for a little extra protection.
Accessory: Red Ribbon- Normally worn to keep the hair out of one's face.
-------------------
Charm Ability:
-------------------
A-Ability: Rigorous Blade

+ Concentration- Closes the eyes and breathes deeply to calm oneself and focus solely on the battle at hand. No Damage. +10% Damage Output for Five Turns. Delivery Sequence: I. Range: Self. 6 EP.

+ Leading Thrust- Readies the blade in both hands before thrusting forward to create a deep wound. 110% Atk Damage. Chance of Bleeding. Delivery Sequence: I. Range: Adjacent Cell. 8 EP.

Spoiler:
-------------------
A-Ability: Item
-------------------
R-Ability:

+ Tempo Boost- Draws energy from the thrill of battle to boost one's own capabilities. Recovers Mp equal to 50% of the damage dealt by the user (Includes DEF/SPR reduction) (multiple targeting skills/abilities 20%).
-------------------
S-Ability:

+ Delivery Sequence- The user has practiced each strike of the blade so that it can flow into another, allowing for skills to fall certain places in new combos. Max Chain: 3.
-------------------
E-Trigger:

+ Intensity Boost- Forces the user's mana system into overdrive to bolster the intensity of the user's swordplay. Bestows Haste and increases Damage Output by 20% for Three Turns.
-------------------
G-Ability:
-------------------
E-Ability: Flash Tremor- Braces oneself whilst pouring every ounce of strength the user holds into the blade before shooting off at lightning speed to create an immensely powerful assault which causes every fiber of the target's being to tremble. 200% Pierce Atk. High Chance of Weak; High Chance of Frail. Range: 6 Cells.
-------------------
Stats:

HP: 25
EP: 15
Atk: 4 (+1 from Iron Blade) (+1 from Red Ribbon)
Def: 3 (+1 from Drops of Sunset)
Int: 1 (+0 from Iron Blade)
Spr: 2 (+0 from Drops of Sunset)
Evade: 4%
Crit: 3%
Move: 2 Cells (+1 from Adept Blade Profession)

LFSTL:
SPLVP:

~E-Gauge~ {/////}{/////}
-------------------
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Name: Cordelia
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Sword Maiden - Female swordfighters who wield their blades in the name of light, justice, and all that is holy. While their mindset is heavily dependent on calling for the aid of deities, one must not underestimate their skill with both sword and magic. [Enchanted Blade]

*Enchanted Blade - Cordelia gains an INT bonus equal to 50% the amount of ATK her weapons give.

Weapon: Decorative Rapier - A rapier made of pure silver with the hilt adorned with various jewels and gemstones. [+1 ATK]
Armor: Court Regalia - Padded cloth with golden trimming to make it appear much more high-class. [+1 DEF]
Accessory: Null Talisman - A diamond-shaped silver necklace used to ward off evil. [+1 SPR]

Charm-Ability: N/A

A-Ability: Divine Retribution

+ Angelic Flight - A fairly normal lunge-style attack meant mostly to close distances. [110% ATK Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Places Cordelia in an adjacent cell of the target. 6 EP]

+ Spiritsurge - Cordelia conjures a small sphere of light at the tip of her rapier, then directs it toward her target. [120% Holy INT Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Reduces target DEF by 10%. 8 EP]

R-Ability: N/A

S-Ability: Mark of the Sinner - Cordelia's attacks and abilities apply Mark of the Sinner on the target, reducing the damage they inflict and increases the damage they take by 10% whenever they are within a 3 cell radius of Aurelia, stacks up to 3 times. Only one enemy may be marked at a time.

E-Ability: Crusade - Cordelia becomes so fixated on defeating her enemy that she becomes imbued with divine light, granting her the power to take out her target with a single strike. [200% Piercing Holy ATK Dmg. Range: One Opponent. Chance of Oblivion]

E-Trigger: Ascension - Cordelia infuses herself with holy energies to grant herself the strength to both strike through any foe and to withstand any assault. [Range: Self. Increases damage output and decreases damage taken by 20% for 3 turns]

G-Ability: N/A

~Stats~
HP: 20
EP: 20
ATK: 3 (+1 Decorative Rapier)
DEF: 2 (+1 Court Regalia)
INT: 3 (+1 Enchanted Sword)
SPR: 2 (+1 Null Talisman)
EVA: 3%
CRIT: 3%
MOVE: 2 cells (+ 1 Sword Maiden Profession)

LFSTL:
SPLVP:

~E-Gauge~ {/////}{/////}

Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down