Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The epitome of proper banter has arrived...

+6
Dwaggy Sama~
Azure
Durn
Masquerade
Sargaras
VIII Redeta
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The epitome of proper banter has arrived... - Page 5 Empty Re: The epitome of proper banter has arrived...

Post by Azure Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 pm

You're lucky this is the internet, IRL, I would deny it in a fit of pride.

I'm fine...kinda. I use reasoning to make it easier on me. Committing suicide would mean I wasted 16 years of time sitting here doing nothing. Cutting myself would result in pain, and although is poetic, lacks sanity. Music helps, too.

Masq knows very well I'm basically living in isolation. My parents won't allow me to leave the neighborhood for fear of my well-being, and there are no others in this neighborhood anywhere near our age group. Not a healthy environment. I essentially take care of myself.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

The epitome of proper banter has arrived... - Page 5 Empty Re: The epitome of proper banter has arrived...

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Well, I'll just have to look you up one of these days and glomp you from behind.

Mm. Yet life doesn't revolve around logic. You got a phone? If you ever need to hear another voice--Don't hesitate to ask. 'sides, I like talking to new people. That and I can never shut up. I'd talk your ear off.

*hugs* You're strong. I'll give you that much.

Really, the only thing bothering me is my need to see my OTP realized. *sigh* I'm fangirling so much that my tummy hurts; it's like anxiety. Eh heh. But anyways...

I'm glad I met you, you know? You're awesome. And sure, you can't tell from tones or anything online, but I'm being sincere. As sincere as I can come across without being embarrassed I suppose? If that makes any sense.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Well, I've been told often I'm awesome.

I suppose another caller isn't bad, Masq is the only person I currently talk to. As for the talking, great, cuz I usually don't have anything to talk about.

Yes, I have a phone. If you've got a cell phone and use Verizon, then I'll give you that #. If not, I'll give you my house phone #.

Yes, it makes sense. Oh, and if it doesn't appear as though I'm listening to you, trust me, I am. I listen all the time to my surroundings, so I can pick up dirt on my parents and call them out on it, if need be. Hearing their rare arguments is entertaining, too.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Ahh. I don't use Verizon. I'll just PM you my number.

You "suppose"? Gosh. I mean so little. OTL

Oh snap. TRUCY GOT KIDNAPPED! *spazzes over DS, reminiscing with a sob*
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:56 pm

K, I'll PM you my home phone so you can recognize it when I call.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 pm

*holds up large neon sign*

I'd love to have more people to IM!
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm

That depends, can it be an IM that supports playing some game such as chess/checkers or Pool? My uncle has something like that...and I'm pretty sure it's MSN.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm

You're going to get MSN? I have that~
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 pm

I might only so I can play online games with you on it, though. But it seems the script play is more than enough for me right now.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 pm

If you do end up getting an MSN, Aura, make sure you tell me so I can add you~! X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Ahh... I use a client that doesn't support online games. Pidgin allows me to sign into AIM and MSN simultaneously, so...
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:55 am

Oh.

Well, I'm lucky to be on right now. I may or may not be on later, due to my parents locking up my office and such. But my dad is taking off of work today, so maybe he will be kind and give me a pass in.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:18 pm

I have MSN. :O
Also, I know skype can play games like chess and whatnot. One sec, let me pull it up.

All star bowling, backgammon, checkers, chinese checkers, falling bricks, Glassez!, Aqua blaster, bingo place, chess, dominoes, fuel pipe, hangman, ignite assembly line, mahjong, mine wars, Parkalot multiplayer, Patchworks!, Puzzoo stax, Jewels adventure, Memoria, Mysteriez!, Parkalot singleplayer, Pig, russian checkers, Samurais and archers, Sudoku painter, Sudoku, Tic-tac-toe, and sea battle.

That's 29 for anyone counting.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum