Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition

+2
Silver
Vergil
6 posters

Go down

The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition Empty The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition

Post by Vergil Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:23 pm

HADES AND RENTAL MEN, I PRESENT TO YOU ONE OF THE INTENTIONALLY WORST STATISTICAL ROLEPLAYS YOU WILL EVER PLAY. I HAVE TO DESCRIBE THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THOSE OF YOU INTERESTED OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD THIS IS GONNA BE.

FIRST OF ALL, ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES A COHERENT PLOT DIRECTION IS A FUCKING ILLUSION. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SEE. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS RP WILL PROBABLY MAKE SO LITTLE SENSE, THAT YOU'D SWEAR I WAS DRUNK WRITING IT. THERE IS NO PLOT.  ANY ATTEMPT TO PROGRESS THE STORY WILL BE MADE UP ON THE FLY HOWEVER I FEEL LIKE IT WITH NO REGARDS TO CONTINUITY. MP COSTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY HOW BAD I WANT TO SCREW YOUR CHARACTER OVER. HIDDEN MECHANICS MAY BE MADE BY ME AND IMPLEMENTED AT ANY TIME, SO BE PREPARED IF HEALING SUDDENLY BECOMES USELESS, OR AQUAMAN'S POWERS SUDDENLY BECOME OP AS FUCK. IN THIS RP, DYING IS NOT FINAL. IF YOU DIE, YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE REVIVED IN A LATER AMOUNT OF TURNS JUST SO THEY CAN BE KILLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THIS WILL GO ON UNTIL I STOP FINDING IT HILARIOUS OR UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY MEET THE MISSION OBJECTIVES, GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY MAY BE. LET'S HEAR SOME REVIEWS ABOUT THIS RP.

"The Worst RP Ever Made is the Number 1 movie in America." ~The Rolling Stones

"10/10 would recommend." ~New York Magazine

BUT SERIOUSLY, A DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY ONCE SHOWED THAT IN A GROUP OF 4 PLAYERS, 57.934% OF THEM COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER PLAYING THIS RP.  SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: SIMULTANEOUS DIARRHEA AND CONSTIPATION, NAUSEA, INSOMNIA, THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE, BLINDNESS, SOCIAL INEPTNESS, MULTI-PERSONALITY DISORDER, SPONTANEOUSLY TESTICULAR IMPLOSION, MUTATION OF HANDS INTO CHAINSAWS, AND RECTAL INVERSION. ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF THIS PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. VERGIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, OR OTHERWISE.

ARE YOU STILL HERE? AND YOU STILL WANNA PLAY? FINE. I WILL BE ALLOWING 4 VICTIMS TO TRY THIS ABSOLUTE MESS. JUST POST HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED AND SEND IN YOUR STANDARD RP PROFILES. I WILL BE ANSWERING MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition Empty Re: The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition

Post by Silver Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I will sign myself up for this shitstorm to end all shitstorms!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition Empty Re: The Worst RP Ever Made: Vergil Edition

Post by Zerifachias Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Silver wrote:I will sign myself up for this shitstorm to end all shitstorms!
^
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 pm

I can't even but I'm in. lmao
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:41 am

;-;

Yespls.
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:17 pm

For a moment there I thought this was going to be so bad it wasn't going to pass the interest check and fail to even start, but okay. Send me your character profiles (standard statplay template) and I'll uh... figure out how to converge all the trains into one convenient location. As for what era to make your characters... it really doesn't matter. Seriously.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOneWithAThousandFaces Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Zerifachias wrote:
Silver wrote:I will sign myself up for this shitstorm to end all shitstorms!
^
TheOneWithAThousandFaces
TheOneWithAThousandFaces
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down