Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Lone Wolf" Statistical RPG

+3
Masquerade
Silver
Durn
7 posters

Go down

"Lone Wolf" Statistical RPG Empty "Lone Wolf" Statistical RPG

Post by Durn Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

You wake up, somewhere. You don't exactly know where. The scenery isn't descriptive enough for you to know where. It seems familiar, but you don't know why. Your only memory is of your awakening, not of your creation, not of your past, not of your friends nor your family. To edge you into consciousness, only a voice known as Self exists. Self is not you, but it is not apart from you, existing within your mind to coax you into the pursuit of your history. In this foreign land, yet familiar land, your only goal is to discover your true self, the meaning behind your existence in this world without a name.

There are few beings in this world, each with only a number to their name. These beings have achieved self-awareness and desire knowledge in a world shrouded with mystery. Each being has awoken to a personally unique voice known as Self, which exists solely to guide them throughout a labyrinthine world of puzzle and confusion.

In this fragmented world, there is no ally party, only the Self. Each being may form temporary alliances, scour the world alone, betray beings they have befriended, or even murder those they've encountered. But, aside from personal scuffles, why would you ever want to kill another player? Simply put, the Self has spoken:

Your memories will only return when all humans have been annihilated.

With each player-kill, your character will inch closer to their true identity, gradually uncovering their past with each victory. Will your character pursue their past and swear loyalty to only themselves, or will they abandon their memories in hope for a more peaceful future? Where will the lines be drawn?

The choice is entirely up to you, the plot unravelling ever-so-slightly with each moral decision your character is forced to make. Will you hunt for bloodstained knowledge, or will you search for satisfaction in ignorant peace? Or will you search for a loophole, attempting to acquire your memories through means of a third party?

Perhaps your decisions will change as you explore this unnamed world.

• Hi guys.
  • The world is shrouded in mystery, what are its origins? In a world scarcely spotted with humans, all of whom have lost their memories, the only way to regain a memory is to kill another human. Exploration is greatly encouraged, and options will unfold allowing your character to gradually develop throughout the story.
  • Player-kills are permanent. When your character is killed by another player, they are gone for good. Neutral-monster-caused-deaths, however, are not.
  • Alliances may be formed. While in an alliance, you will fight as if you were in an "allied party" with the members of your alliance. Betrayals can, and probably will, occur.
  • Players will randomly come across one another, and may not always be fighting the same battles.
  • The story is very much character driven, however there is DEFINITELY world-oriented lore to be discovered throughout your adventure.
  • Each character does not have a name. Your character's Self, however, has given them each a number, ranging from 01 to 99. Your character will be known in this roleplay by their number. Instead of giving your character a name, please give them a number ranging from 01 to 99.
  • If you have any other questions, please ask. Standard stat-RP profile format, please. Age will be unknown, but gender is known. After all, all you need to do is pull down your pants and look at your genitalia to confirm. Doing this in front of other players is greatly discouraged.
  • If you have any other questions, please ask. I know this is pretty different and relatively vague.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

"Lone Wolf" Statistical RPG Empty Re: "Lone Wolf" Statistical RPG

Post by Silver Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:15 pm

That is all.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:19 pm

69 reserved by me thanks.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Okay.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 pm

I'll be taking 17~

Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

According to the almighty deities of Random.org my number is to be 35. THE RNG HAS SPOKEN!
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

I'll take 42 if you'll have me, Durn. :3
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Yes, I haf u. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Agent 09 reporting for duty.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Feel free to send me your profiles, but do not post them in the character thread until I give you permission to do so! Thanks!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down