DURN PROJECT

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 pm

09:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {2} D
{ } { } { } { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } {1} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (2) takes 4 damage!

Enemy Phase 2

Shadefly (1) moves to E3!

Shadefly (1) casts Black Wind on #09!

#09 takes 1 damage!

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #09!

#09 takes 1 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {2} D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#09 (Lady in Red)
HP: 21 / 25
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2)
HP: 6 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Action Phase 3!
35:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {2} { } F
{ } {#} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (1) takes 4 damage!

Shadefly (1) gains Positive Polarity!

Enemy Phase 2!

Shadefly (1) waits.

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #35!

#35 takes 2 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {2} { } F
{ } {#} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#35 (Warden) [Positive Polarity]
HP: 21 / 25
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1) [Positive Polarity]
HP: 2 / 10
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Phase 3!
26:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} { } {2} { } C
{ } {#} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (1) takes 4 damage!

Enemy Phase 1!

Shadefly (1) casts Black Wind on #26!

#26 takes 2 damage!

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #26!

#26 takes 2 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} { } {2} { } C
{ } {#} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#26 (Summoned Blade)
HP: 19 / 25
MP: 14 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1) [Confusion]
HP: 4 / 10
MP: 14 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Action Phase 3!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:08 pm

42 & 69:

Day 01, Event 01
~ Where two paths meet and form six

Location: Temple of Awakening - Diverging Halls
Objectives: N/A
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } {1} { } {2} { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} {#} {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} {3} {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } { } { } {#} { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Shadefly (4) takes 5 damage! [#69]

PERFECT KILL!!

#42 is charging Vendetta!

Enemy Phase 2!

Shadefly (1) casts Black Wind on #42!

#42 takes 2 damage!

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #42!

#42 takes 2 damage!

Shadefly (3) casts Black Wind on #42!

#42 takes 2 damage!

#42 gains 2 CC in total!

{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } {1} { } {2} { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} {#} {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} {3} {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } { } { } {#} { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


#42 (Desperate Protector) [Center of Attention - 1] [4 CC] [Vendetta]
HP: 11 / 25
MP: 10 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

#69 (Starwalker)
HP: 15 / 15
MP: 25 / 25
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 6
SPR: 4
MOVE: 2

Shadefly (1)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (3)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 14 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (4) [PERFECT KILL]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 14 / 20

X (White Stone Wall)
[Indestructible]

H (Hallway)
[Can be entered]


Player Action Phase 3!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 am

Yes, YES! Now finish it! Absorb it's life force! Become stronger! You will easily defeat anyone who dares cross your path!

"Shut up." She spoke audibly now, knowing that the monsters around her probably wouldn't care about her talking to herself. For all she knew, they might see her comment as directed towards them. The two were making quite a bit of noise, after all. The woman raised her blade and caught the large, flying bug with the sharp end of her blade. After meeting resistance, she tore her sword through the bug, aiming to slice it in half. It was already considerably weakened, so it was unlikely that her attack would be avoided. Still, she remained cautious. Alert.

You know, you're really good at this. Maybe you should get a job as a Pest Control person, eh?

...

#26 attacks Shadefly (1)! 5 Atk DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:13 pm

69 attacks Shadefly (3)! 6 Dmg! (INT)

Another sphere of energy in skeletal hand was sent flying towards the closest twisted butterfly. There was no stopping. He got no response from the woman that was taking the brunt of all the attacks from the wicked insects. She would not deign him with any words? He would not know her name. He would not know her...if she died. She couldn't die. Everyone else would be against him surely. There could not exist a more caring, selfless soul in this realm. He was lucky, and his quivering form knew it. He could be fighting a much harder battle for his life, but he got off lucky. The images of corpses flashed through his mind. How many had already fallen to those who desperately wanted their past memories? 69 would not live in the past. He didn't know if he was that sort of person before, but he was not going to be that person now and that's all that mattered.

69 waits.

"Or so you try to convince yourself, my dear," chimed his Self in such a condescending tone that 69 wished it had a physical form that he could harm in some way. Of course, she sensed this and merely laughed. "I am only the voice of your inner thoughts. They would not exist if some seed did not already be buried within the soil of your mind. I'm trying to get you to make the right decision but to think you're willing to toss all your memories away~" There was a pause. "After all, not everyone is going to have your naive way of thinking."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Vergil on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:07 pm

"Knock it off," 09 hissed at the buzzing insects. "You're ruining my dress." She was starting to become rather fed up with these monsters and wanted them dead as soon as possible. Readying her weapon, she swung at the same fly while the voice in her head remained quiet, possibly busy performing sinful acts upon himself. 09 didn't care however, in fact she was relieved that he had shut up for once.

09 attacks Shadefly 2! 5 ATK Damage!

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 431
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Gist on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Number 42 listened as the boy she was protecting fired off those shots of energy dissolving those evil butterflies. She tried to reason with herself. She knew that she would not make it to the end of her journey if she chose to try and save him. The rules of the game stated that there was to be only one winner, and that one winner would receive a prize at hand: their inner memories. Is that something she really wanted, though, at the price of others' lives? Her core belief was that all others were more important than her, and to keep someone from that delicious life at the cost of her own selfishness was abhorrent even in the thought.

And yet you know that this boy is most likely thinking to take such a life as yours which is so willing to give itself up. You are willing to throw everything away for one person...

Yes. She was. There was just something inside that she couldn't ignore. She couldn't see it with her mind's eye, no, but she was sure that there was something in there from a past life that kept her from being able to act on her own selfish desires. What she truly wanted was to stop the death of others at her own cause. She wanted to keep anyone else from dying because of her. A sad smile crept upon her face. Her eventual fate was to perish at the hands of one of this game's players, and she knew this in spite of the fact that her life would end.

She didn't care.

"Crazy I may be, but this is what I really want. My life is not as important as others here, because..."

She looked up and balled her fists.

"Because I have nothing left to lose."

With that, she let loose the rage she had been building. No more would she let others be the result of her own stupidity. No one else would have to perish because of her selfishness.

[Number 42 activates Paradigm Shift!
Combat Statistics are switched accordingly! [ATK -> INT]
All ATK Skills deal INT Damage!
Number 42 moves to B5!
Number 42's Center of Attention fades...
Number 42 activates Vendetta! [MP: 10/20]
Number 42 attacks Shadefly (1)!
5 INT Damage!
Number 42 attacks Shadefly (1)!
4 INT Damage!
Number 42 attacks Shadefly (1)!
5 INT Damage!
Number 42 waits...

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:10 am

With two final waves of wind, 17 and his clone pierced the remaining butterflies, driving two massive holes into their chests, causing flurries of blackened blood to splatter across the temple hall. As the butterflies twitched to the ground and exploded into a gory mass of rotting organs and bloodied flesh, spurts of blood splashed against 17's face.

Wiping away the blood from his eyes, 17 met the gaze of the other boy at the other end of the hallway.

#17 attacks Shadefly (1)! 6 magic damage!

#17 waits.

Wind Clone attacks Shadefly (2)! 6 magic damage!

Wind Clone waits.


Day 01, Event 01
~ Where two paths meet and form six

Location: Temple of Awakening - Diverging Halls
Objectives: N/A
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } {#} {W} { } { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } {S} {#} { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Shadefly (1) takes 5 damage! [#17]

Shadefly (1) PERFECT KILL!!

Shadefly (2) takes 5 damage! [Wind Clone]

Shadefly (2) PERFECT KILL!!

Shadefly (3) takes 4 damage! [Siren]

Shadefly (3) takes 6 damage! [Cherub]

Shadefly (3) PERFECT KILL!!

---

All enemies have been defeated!

Day 01, Event 01: COMPLETE!!

Music
: Battle Complete

#17 EXPERIENCE
:

+4 - Shadefly PERFECT KILL x2
+2 - Completed in 5 or less Player Phases
+1 - No Awakening Activated
+1 - No Items Used

TOTAL EXP: 8

#17: 0/10 ---> 8/10
Next Level: 8/10

#17 ITEMS FOUND:

Shadefly Loot:
- Blackened Wing x1
- Shadow Essence x1

---

#13 EXPERIENCE:

+4 - Shadefly PERFECT KILL x2
+2 - Completed in 5 or less Player Phases
+1 - No Awakening Activated
+1 - No Items Used

TOTAL EXP: 8

#13: 0/10 ---> 8/10
Next Level: 8/10

#13 ITEMS FOUND:

Shadefly Loot:
- Shadow Essence x2

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Silver on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:29 am

The youth glanced in the other boy's direction as the last of their foes fell in utter defeat. He and his clone had struck with such force––such undeniable power––that the child could not help but tremble. In the back of his mind a light chuckle resonated, the unknown woman's poisonous tone resounding no matter how he wish to block her out. You had your chance child, she chided in an almost playful way, I suggest you prepare for the end~ A fit of laughter rang in his head and the youth could not help but grip the chain laced around his figure tightly. Would the other boy attack him? He couldn't tell; those eyes held nothing.

Nevertheless, he did not let go of the chain, nor did his compatriots leave him. In fact, they drew as close as physically possible––the woman holding the shell to his right and the shield-bearing angel directly in front of him. They did not move, they did not breathe, they didn't even blink; they merely existed there as his protectors, allowing for him to stare back at the other boy until either deigned to do as they pleased. Utter silence settled between them for the longest time, broken only by their breathing before the youth let go of the chain and placed his hand on the angel's back. A flash of light and it disappeared, followed by a rush of wind smelling of sea salt––he had dismissed both of his allies. Perhaps the other boy would do the same.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 am

26:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} { } {2} { } C
{ } {#} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (1) takes 4 damage!

PERFECT KILL

Enemy Phase 3!

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #26!

#26 takes 2 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } {2} { } C
{ } {#} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#26 (Summoned Blade)
HP: 17 / 25
MP: 14 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1) [Perfect Kill]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 14 / 20

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Phase 4!
09:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {2} D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (2) takes 4 damage!

Enemy Phase 3

Shadefly (1) casts Black Wind on #09!

#09 takes 1 damage!

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #09!

#09 takes 1 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {2} D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#09 (Lady in Red)
HP: 19 / 25
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2)
HP: 2 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Action Phase 4!
42 & 69:

Day 01, Event 01
~ Where two paths meet and form six

Location: Temple of Awakening - Diverging Halls
Objectives: N/A
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } { } {#} {2} { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} {3} {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } { } { } {#} { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Shadefly (3) takes 5 damage! [#69]

Shadefly (1) takes 11 damage [#42]

Shadefly (1) KO!!

Enemy Phase 3!

Shadefly (2) casts Black Wind on #42!

#42 takes 2 damage!

Shadefly (3) casts Black Wind on #69!

#69 takes 1 damage!

{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } { } {#} {2} { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} {3} {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } { } { } {#} { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


#42 (Desperate Protector)  [4 CC] [Paradigm Shift: INT]
HP: 9 / 25
MP: 10 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

#69 (Starwalker)
HP: 14 / 15
MP: 25 / 25
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 6
SPR: 4
MOVE: 2

Shadefly (1) [KO]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 8 / 20

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 2 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (3)
HP: 5 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (4) [PERFECT KILL]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 14 / 20

X (White Stone Wall)
[Indestructible]

H (Hallway)
[Can be entered]


Player Action Phase 4!

The boy across the hall dismissed his minions. Though he wished he could reciprocate, he could not; the wind was an uncontrollable force, one that #17 could only bind for short periods of time. As such, he needed a different way to show him of his proper intentions. And so, as the swirling gale raged onward, he reached into his pocket and revealed to the other boy a white-petaled flower that fidgeted unstoppably against the reckless flow of the winds. He unclenched the tight grasp he held over its stem, and allowed the breeze to ferry the flower to the other end of the hall. As it clumsily collapsed merely an arm's length away from the boy's feet, #17 waited in anticipation of his response.

"I'm not like them." #17 remarked, as his gaze caught the still-twitching carcasses of the recently slain shadeflies. "I," he continued, "I really hope you're not."

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 pm

26 moves to C-3

Excellen-

Quiet, fool. She was quicker at silencing the unwelcome Voice in her head this time. Naming him fool brought forth an undignified scoff, but the voice was silenced all the same. A sweeter relief than she had hoped it would be. One of the bugs lay on the ground, cut in half and still twitching. She considered the thing for awhile, wondering if it was edible or not. If it was, she wouldn't starve, at least. She still had no idea where she was, or what she was supposed to be doing.

The only thing she could do was move on. But something about the other fly made her want to kill it. She felt refreshed after the first kill, and the thing would not do nearly enough damage to hurt her too badly. She was starting to feel the ache of her bruises, but other than that, she was confident she could kill the thing.

In the blink of an eye, she was upon the fly, her sword arm raised, but the sword itself was not there. Her left hand suddenly swung upwards, her blaze of mist and fog appearing in her left hand as she made an upwards slash, cutting through the fly with relative ease. She flung the blade into the air and caught it with her right hand. She felt more comfortable with her right, but her left was just as powerful, perhaps even more powerful, though less precise.

#26 attacks 2! 5 Atk DMG!

You're actually pretty good at this. I'm impressed. No, seriously.

I'll thank you for being quiet while I fight. I need to focus.

As you wish.

At last, some obedience.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Silver on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Thirteen blinked, cautiously reaching over to pick up the small flower the wind-wielding boy had sent his way. So perhaps he could not dismiss the wind, but he had offered him peace. All at once he started to smile, relief washing over his tiny frame as he held the flower close. The voice––his damned Self––was wrong about the wind waker. A smile quite unlike any other graced his roundish face, happiness... yes, happiness filling him entirely.

He started to respond, trying to speak as the boy had done, but as quickly as he tried he stopped. When he tried to vocalize his thoughts, it felt as if the warmth of happiness had turned to acid in his throat. The chords that gave everyone else the ability to speak with their own voice betrayed him. No sooner than he had been overtaken by joy was his frame shaking with fear. Why couldn't he speak? He looked to the boy for answers, but he knew deep down that this other youth knew nothing––held no knowledge of himself much less someone else.

They were in the same boat.

Closing his mouth and frowning, Thirteen's seaglass-colored eyes fell for the moment. He wasn't like the others either. The Self assured him otherwise, but he knew deep down he wasn't a monster. He didn't kill. I'm not like that either, he thought in despair, unknowing that his mental voice whispered in the mind of the Ventus standing across from him.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:06 pm

26:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {#} {2} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (2) takes 4 damage!

Enemy Phase 4!

Shadefly (2) attacks #26!

#26 takes 1 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {#} {2} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#26 (Summoned Blade)
HP: 16 / 25
MP: 14 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1) [Perfect Kill]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 14 / 20

Shadefly (2)
HP: 6 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Phase 5!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Almost there...

She saw for herself that her strike had hit, and it would only take a few more cuts until this fly was dead as well. There was no need for her to be on her guard now. She felts her muscles relax, but did not allow her arms to fall as she took her blade in both hands and delivered another devastating attack to the flying insect. The air around her seemed to move against her blade, as if trying to stop her from attacking, but that didn't matter to her. The wind would bend to her will, regardless of what it wanted.

I have a question for you, Fool. She began, directing her thoughts at the Voice in her head.

Is that to be my name, now?

The other humans. How many of them are there?

Oh, who knows? You are Number 26, of course.

There is no way of knowing if there are others to fill in all the numbers below mine.

Do you claim to be better than them? I'd like to see you prove that.

I claim nothing, Fool. I need not prove anything.

Then you'll die to them, all the same.

That will never happen.

Is that arrogance? Or blind confidence? She deigned not to answer her Voice after that. Nothing was coming out of questioning the thing, so there was no point in continuing this foolishness. Foolish child, you cannot win wars by being silent. You are not simply an observer, you are part of this game, whether you like it or not. Sooner or later you will be forced to make a choice. To die, or kill and live. It is the only way to restore your lost memories. Probably.

You are the fool here. When it comes time to kill or be killed, rest assured that I will be the one killing. Now be silent. I no longer wish to converse with a fool.

#26 attacks 2! 5 Atk DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:38 pm

26:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {#} {2} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (2) takes 4 damage!

Enemy Phase 5!

Shadefly (2) attacks #26!

#26 takes 1 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {#} {2} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#26 (Summoned Blade)
HP: 15 / 25
MP: 14 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1) [Perfect Kill]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 14 / 20

Shadefly (2)
HP: 2 / 10
MP: 8 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5


Player Phase 6!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm

26 attacks 2! 5 Atk DMG!

One last sword thrust, and the deal would be done. She raised her sword and dealt the final blow with no real emotions attached. She did not care for harming beasts, and it did not bring her the relief she expected of a bigger kill. These were merely flies. Pests, at best. If anything, they could make a sheathe for her blade as she allowed the sword to disappear into thin air. She still retained her muscle memory, at least. Never once has she used the scabbard at her side. It was there for decoration, or perhaps a momento. She took that into consideration, she would not toss it aside just yet.

They should call you Lord of the Flies, at this rate. Her Self seemed to thing the ordeal was a matter to be laughed at. She had no response for it, merely took a few steps across the hall and waited for just a moment. Her adventure here was only starting, and already she was starting to grasp some notion of who she was. A fighter. Not brave, but not craven either. She saw life as neither precious or garbage. A life was what the person who held it made it. If she so wanted, she could make a new life for herself, with new memories.

"I am not a woman easily satisfied," she said decisively. That felt right to her, somehow.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm

69 attacks Shadefly 3! 6 Dmg! (INT)

It was effortless. Another sphere of energy was sent hurtling towards the nearest butterfly and he watched as its form dissipated leaving just one standing. And then there was the other person. What would he do with her? That couldn't even be counted as an actual question. There was no doubt that he would stick with her and together they would find their memories somehow--figure out who they used to be together without violence because violence was never the answer. He didn't know why he was so apt to go against what was meant to be in this case. Why did he feel so strongly about not turning against her? It was as if it were an essential part of his very soul, and it quaked and quivered in fear when he even thought about what might happen if he attacked her. His conscience was too strong, even stronger than his Self.

"So irritating. You should do it! You'd know where those feelings are coming from if you just. FUCKING. KILLED. HER." his Self boomed in his mind, seemingly frustrated because the answer was so obvious but he was being so stubborn. How was she supposed to get him to learn who he truly was? At this rate he'd stay an empty shell forever until one of the others surely killed him.

69 waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Gist on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 pm

42 reeled back as she was hit with a blast of dark wind from behind. She stared at the butterfly with venom in her eyes. It would perish to her hand, she almost knew nothing else other than this otherworldly hatred that had risen up in her from nothing. These creatures would all die by her hand if she could help it. Nothing could keep her from using these fists to tear everything apart limb from limb. No, not anything.

Yes, yes, yessss... Use your anger, 42. Use it well. Destroy all in your path, especially that boy in the corridor. He is the cause of all your pain, yesss... You see, he is the one who brung these butterflies here. He intends to end your life. Make him perish...

42 turned her head towards the boy beyond the columns, her pale green eyes burning with hatred. She seethed, her malice almost palpable it was radiating so strongly. So he was the one who tried to hurt her. He was the one who caused her this pain. He must die. She turned towards his direction and almost began to proceed forward when she stopped. No. This wasn't right. He... He had been fighting alongside her against these creatures. There was no way he had brought them here. There was something about him that was fragile, and she would make sure that this small light of his was not snuffed out. It was a beacon in an endless darkness, and that guiding light will escape the tragedies they had at hand, even if at the cost of her own life. She would do anything to make this boy happy.

"No. You're wrong. This is my pillar of light in the everlasting darkness. His light is not one that will go out, even at the cost of my life. I have found my purpose here. Nothing will stand to harm this boy. Not now, not ever, so long as I live."

Oh, you stupid bitch. What do you even see in this boy? He has yet to say one word to you. There is nothing for you here.

"That matters not." She placed a hand upon her chest, which was lukewarm, despite the fact that she had been fighting for the last block of time. "He was here for me when I was lost in the sea of black. I must keep him alive, no matter what." She looked at the butterflies, now. "And that means all of you. You all must die."

She moved forward and let out a primal yell, golden light shining forth from her body, making her fists shine with raw power. "Come get me."

[Number 42 moves to D5!
Number 42 uses Provoke! [MP: 4/20]
Number 42 is bestowed with Center of Attention!
Number 42's INT is increased by 10%! [Int: 5 -> 6]
Number 42's DEF is increased by 10%! [Def: 4 -> 5]
Number 42 Upgrades Provoke! [CC: 4 -> 0]
Number 42's INT is increased by 30%! [Int: 5 -> 7]
Number 42's DEF is increased by 30%! [Def: 4 -> 5]
Provoke's duration is increased to 6 turns!
Number 42 waits...]

Gist
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 am

42 & 69:

Day 01, Event 01
~ Where two paths meet and form six

Location: Temple of Awakening - Diverging Halls
Objectives: N/A
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } { } { } {2} { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} {#} {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } { } { } {#} { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Shadefly (3) takes 5 damage! [#69]

Shadefly (3) PERFECT KILL!!

#42 gains Center of Attention! [#42]

#42 gains 30% INT / 30% SPR! [#42]

Enemy Phase 3!

Shadefly (2) moves to C5!

Shadefly (2) attacks #42!

#42 takes 1 damage!

{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{H} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {H} B
{X} { } { } { } {2} { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } {X} {X} {#} {X} {X} { } {X} D
{H} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {H} E
{X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} {X} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} G
{H} { } { } { } {#} { } { } { } {H} H
{X} {X} {X} {X} { } {X} {X} {X} {X} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


#42 (Desperate Protector)  [0 CC] [Paradigm Shift: INT] [Center of Attention - 5] [+30% INT/SPR - 5]
HP: 8 / 25
MP: 10 / 20
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 5 --> 7
SPR: 4 --> 5
MOVE: 3

#69 (Starwalker)
HP: 14 / 15
MP: 25 / 25
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 6
SPR: 4
MOVE: 2

Shadefly (1) [KO]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 8 / 20

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 2 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (3) [PERFECT KILL]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 8 / 20

Shadefly (4) [PERFECT KILL]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 14 / 20

X (White Stone Wall)
[Indestructible]

H (Hallway)
[Can be entered]


Player Action Phase 5!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Vergil on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:36 am

09 Triggers Huntress!

"Annoying pests, you're starting to get on my nerves almost worse than this voice in my head," 09 griped with a menacing tone. At this point she was through putting up with the existence of flying nuisances any longer, as the Self in her head was already unbearable enough. She wanted to make the things that wanted to hurt her suffer, and such a goal was almost too easy to achieve. With a quick motion, she brings the twin-headed scythe in front of the injured insect, and catches it by pulling it back. Violently, she flails it about and wrings her victim by tearing it asunder by splitting its abdomen while screaming an indignant battle cry.

09 uses Cor Aut Mors on Shadefly 2! 5 + (2) Atk Dmg!
MP: 12/20


Once the creature lay slain and its irritating buzzing ceased, 09 placed two fingers in its blood and applied it to her face to simulate warpaint. She then stepped in front of the fallen fly's cohort and glared at it straight in its eyes. "You're next," she snarled. "You see what I just did to your little friend? That's going to be you."
"Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Getting feisty now, are we? I like it! Looks like you're more ready than I thought to be a real killer! Speaking of manslaughter, I met one of my ex-wives back in the war..."
"Tell it to someone who gives a damn."

09 moves to E-4.
It's just like E-3, only the games are more impressive.

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 431
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:18 am

09:

Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (2) takes 6 damage!

Shadefly (2) KO!!

#09 Huntress triggered!

#09 +30% ATK!

Enemy Phase 4

Shadefly (1) casts Black Wind on #09!

#09 takes 1 damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#09 (Lady in Red) [+30% ATK]
HP: 18 / 25
MP: 12 / 20
ATK: 5 --> 7
DEF: 3
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 2 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2) [KO]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 8 / 20


Player Action Phase 5!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Vergil on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 am

09 attacks Shadefly 1! 7 ATK Dmg!

Nothing to see here folks, I mean she's just going to kill this fucking fly next turn. What, you wanna see two paragraphs of rambling on about something clever or witty?

Disappointment is you.

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 431
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:26 am

09:
Day 01, Event 01
~ A slight buzzing sound

Location: Temple of Awakening - Echoing Path
Objectives: Make it to the other end of the hallway alive!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Battle Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


Shadefly (1) takes 6 damage!

Enemy Phase 5

Shadefly writhes in pain.

{ } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {1} { } {#} E
{ } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5-


#09 (Lady in Red) [+30% ATK]
HP: 18 / 25
MP: 12 / 20
ATK: 5 --> 7
DEF: 3
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Shadefly (1)
HP: 4 / 10
MP: 2 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (2) [KO]
HP: 0 / 10
MP: 8 / 20


Player Action Phase 6!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Vergil on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:29 am

09 attacks Shadefly 1! 7 ATK DMG!

"Good riddance."


#lolbareminimumroleplaying

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 431
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 pm

~ A F F I N I T Y ~
Welp. Here it is. We can't have a roleplay without affinity, now can we? In DURN PROJECT, affinity will function almost identically as it does in other roleplays. However, there's a slight twist involved. Should two people ever begin to travel together, as 13 and 17 have, they form an alliance, or a temporary party, essentially. While in an alliance, characters will gain affinity for each other at the end of battle. Alliances only exist for as long as the characters in the alliance remain in the same location and mutually agree to it, and will be broken should they lose each other at any point (however, this certainly doesn't mean they can't reform their alliance upon finding each other again). Characters in the same location do not have to be in an alliance if they really hate each other that much. Upon attacking another player character, your character will drastically lose affinity for them, potentially dwindling into the negatives.

Add affinity to your profile, please. If your character is currently allied with another character (Sliv), then please mark the allied character in your affinity by adding a blue A to the beginning of their name. If you are neutral, add a gold N, if you are hostile, add a red H.

Why does this exist? Simply to differentiate between people who are working together at the same location, and people who are simply passing by one another, or even stabbing them in the face.

--

17 smiled as the boy made a quick, soundless "peep" motion with his mouth. Almost as eagerly as he'd opened them, he pursed his lips embarrassedly. The look on the kid's face was one of sheer terror, helplessness. But to 17, it seemed almost comical, like he'd said something awful, and wanted to shut up as soon as he could. Careful to not stomp on the boy's feelings, 17 resisted the urge to laugh, the urge to compare the child across the hall to a three-legged puppy, or perhaps a baby duck without a bill, and he smiled. "Don't try too hard." He chuckled, holding his outstretched arm to the boy as he waved to the staircase at the corner of the room. "Let's get going before more of those things find us. I dunno about you, but I want to get outta here as soon as possible."

The two climbed the stairs, quickly at first, hopeful to find themselves basking in the fresh sunlight of the outside world before long. But as the trek lengthened, and as their spirits and their energy gradually dwindled, the thought of an outside world presenting itself to the two of them grew increasingly desperate. The staircase seemed to wind indefinitely, carrying them closer to the sun and to the clouds with each step. But with each step, the next seemed that much more difficult, and with each step, 17 became increasingly confident that the sun didn't exist at all.

You've been quiet for a while.

Are you lost?

Not exactly. I don't know where I'm going, but I know how I'm getting there.

I wonder if there's a word for that. "Lost" doesn't seem quite right, does it?

He ignored his Self. Continuing his climb, quietly, the simple sounds of his heightening wheezes and the patter of his boots against the marble echoed throughout the spiral.

"Adrift" has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you agree?

There they were. The spiral came to an end, and before the duo, only a single, massive step remained.

13 + 17:

Day 01, Event 02
~ The ten-thousandth step

Location: Temple of Awakening - Ascending Hall
Objectives: Defeat the opposition!
Achievement: N/A
Background: Temple of Awakening Mini-Boss Theme


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } {1} { } { } { } C
{ } {2} { } { } { } {3} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {/} { } {\} { } { } F
{B} {/} { } { } { } {\} { } G
{/} { } { } { } { } { } {\} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


#17 (Ventus)
HP: 20 / 20
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 1
DEF: 3
INT: 6
SPR: 3
MOVE: 4

#13 (The Championed)
HP: 20 / 20
MP: 25 / 25
SC: 2 / 2
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Larvumbra (1)
HP: 30 / 30
MP: 80 / 80
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 2

Shadefly (2)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

Shadefly (3)
HP: 10 / 10
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
INT: 3
SPR: 1
MOVE: 5

/ - Ledge (Environment)
Can cast/float over
Indestructible


#13 and #17 may start in rows H-I!


Last edited by Durn on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Durn on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:42 pm

26:
All enemies have been defeated!

Day 01, Event 01: COMPLETE!!

Music
: Battle Complete

#26 EXPERIENCE
:

+2 - Shadefly PERFECT KILL
+1 - Shadefly KO
+2 - Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+1 - No Awakening Activated
+1 - No Items Used

TOTAL EXP: 7

#26: 0/10 ---> 7/10
Next Level: 7/10

#26 ITEMS FOUND:

Shadefly Loot:
- Blackened Wing x2
09:
All enemies have been defeated!

Day 01, Event 01: COMPLETE!!

Music
: Battle Complete

#09 EXPERIENCE
:

+2 - Shadefly KO x2
+2 - Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+1 - No Awakening Activated
+1 - No Items Used

TOTAL EXP: 6

#09: 0/10 ---> 6/10
Next Level: 6/10

#09 ITEMS FOUND:

Shadefly Loot:
- Shadow Essence x1
- Blackened Wing x1

The two pathways, taken by 09 and 26, lead to the same room, which they enter adjacent to one another, and opposite to a gigantic door looming nearly thirty feet tall. The door, laden with exquisitely dyed, purple wood, and gilded with intricately designed golden frills, serves as the first splash of color on the two's adventure, standing out from the monotonous, whitened bricks and occasional splotch of sporadically growing moss they'd encountered up to this point.

Before the two doors, a pair of gigantic, statuesque golems stand at nearly twelve feet tall. With their arms at their side and their feet firmly planted on the ground, the two creatures haven't slightly budged at the wanderers' arrival.

Should the pair approach the golems, well, that would certainly change.

09 + 26:
Day 01, Event 02
~ The biggest door in the world

Location: Temple of Awakening - Gilded Gate
Objectives: Defeat the opposition!
Achievement: Kill a Temple Guardian with the other Temple Guardian's Detonation ability!
Background: Temple of Awakening Mini-Boss Theme


{X} {X} {X} {D} {D} {D} {X} {X} {X} A
{ } { } { } {1} { } {2} { } { } { } B
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {C} { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


#26 (Summoned Blade)
HP: 25 / 25
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 2
MOVE: 3

#09 (Lady in Red)
HP: 25 / 25
MP: 20 / 20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Temple Guardian (1)
HP: 18 / 18
MP: 40 / 40
ATK: 6
DEF: 99
INT: 7
SPR: 99
MOVE: 2

Temple Guardian (2)
HP: 18 / 18
MP: 40 / 40
ATK: 6
DEF: 99
INT: 7
SPR: 99
MOVE: 2

Column (Environment)
HP: 30 / 30
DEF: 10
SPR: 10

Door (Environment)
Indestructible

X Wall (Environment)
Indestructible


#09 and #26 may start in rows G-H!

Since the two are not yet allied, they must post in the same order each turn. To determine who moves first, the character's EVADE % is multiplied by their MOVE (the highest number moves first). Since the two are the same, RNG has determined #26 will move first.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DURN PROJECT

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:04 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum