Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those....douchebags!

4 posters

Go down

Those....douchebags! Empty Those....douchebags!

Post by EternalDoom Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Oh yes, I Eternal Doom have concocted a rant that shall not be viewed by those who cannot stomach the mere rantings I will type. For starters I know most of us kids are in high school and I do apologize if any of what I am about to say offends any of you. Alright then. I know it'd be a little late to talk about it because that week has been long passed in my school but I still see signs of it everywhere. On spirit week every year at my school, the upper classmen(My case pertaining to the Juniors and Seniors) make it a tradition to seek out and beat down Freshmen and Sophomore students. The teachers don't even care! Those douchebags! GAH!!! Anyway, I was in study hall minding my own business when I heard some senior bitch pipe up and rant about how the sophomores and freshmen are always so stupid and rambunctious and I even saw the TEACHER nodding in approval as this bitch went on! I for one am a proud sophomore in my school and I immediately took offense to this! That bitch had the NERVE to group ME with THEM!!! For one thing, very few students in my sophomore class have ever acted stupid and if they did, it would've only been for a short while like maybe an hour or so but it's the FRESHMAN class that's the rowdy rambunctious snot-nosed brats that are immature! Them! Not them and us! Besides I primarily took personal offense to her aggrivating rant because I mind my own business, I'm a very quiet individual, I am extremely anti-social and can sometimes even be scary! But I'm in no way a rambunctious screwball idiot! I'm even more mature than my BROTHER who is a JUNIOR in the school! The teachers and numerous security guards all let the beatings continue on the freshmen and sophomores! The reason I want to nail my high school's varsity quarterback is because he ranted about saying that the sophomores and freshmen are weak and stupid and then how the teachers don't like them. He then said how in the Junior and Senior years, the teachers show them love! I know they don't show them love at all! They all secretly want them out! They only pamper them because the teachers all say "Yes! I don't have to deal with these kids any longer!" If it wasn't for my years of training in controlling myself and containing my seemingly endless rage, there would've been bodies strewn around the entire school. I may be a tiny kid and all, but when I get angry, I get ANGRY!!! So let me just end this rant off with a simple phrase:

GROUP ME WITH ANYONE OF LOWER INTELLIGENCE THAN MINE AND YOU SHALL SUFFER THE WORST!!!!
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Those....douchebags! Empty Re: Those....douchebags!

Post by Plattack Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 pm

I say you punch them in the stomach. Then knee him in the private area.
Or go complain to your principal.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:37 pm

There will always be a sense of seniority in a typical school setting. That's the way our culture has evolved. While it is wrong, ranting won't do any good (aside from letting out your feelings of frustration.) I agree with Plattack. Tell your principal. Start a petition. What that teacher did was unacceptable. Standing by idly while a student is being badmouthed? That's awful; fire that idiot.

Quite frankly, I would much rather spend my days conversing with sophomores over seniors (and I'm a junior at that.)
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Ah, yes, the traditional high school hierarchy in its purest form. At my school, the seniors are the paramount power, though. Seniors have strewn bouncy balls through the hallways, and have thrown water-inflated condoms at everyone.

Disgusting...

The Seniors are relatively non-existent at my school, though. They eat out at lunch period, they have separate classes from most of us, so I don't have a problem with them.

Although, I've attained great prestige at my school for being a complete and utter hell raiser to those who deserve it.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm

I would very much like to raise hell on anyone who deserves it but in the past, when I have lashed out and even screamed I was suspended from school. So, lashing out on seniors or raising all known hell on juniors would most likely be a one way ticket to expulsion because of how the upper classmen can slide so easily by the faculty and how the faculty sides with them. The only form of adults that do anything on anyone regardless is the security guards and they don't do much. But the whole petition thing should be a good idea though.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum