ReCreation

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Alessia moves to F5!

Alessia's Indomitable Aura overpowers Hiroshi! 10% Def and Spr reduction! The aura lingers... what will it do?

The flames scorched her skin, but Alessia pressed onward to engage their muscular foe without the slightest hesitation. As soon as she drew near his tall frame, a burst of mana flew from her armor and shrouded him for a short moment before dispersing. It didn't physically harm the man but it would ensure that any attacks that the party dished out would pack just a little more of a punch. Of course, Xylia might not be around to dole out many more hits if the man focused on her––although Alessia didn't particularly wish to aid the woman who had landed them in this mess, she had to admit that they wouldn't walk away unscathed without her brute force. "Your flames burn not, brute!" Alessia taunted, slashing at the man with her blade.

Alessia attacks Hiroshi! 7 Atk Damage! 10% Chance of Critical Hit!

Elisia prepared to launch another arrow at the hulking man despite the flames that had raked her only to have her gaze shift. Wisteria had raised the emergency showers and one of them was positioned particularly close to their foe. With all the fire being thrown around and certainly more to come shortly, it would be a great boon to have the showers around and yet... the Sharpshooter couldn't help but feel that the one no more than a few steps away from the monster-man could be put to better use. As it stood getting anywhere near it to use it now would spell disaster, but with a little persuasion... Elisia notched another arrow and aimed not for the man but for the hose just above the shower shaft and loosed it. Water was about to fly.

Elisia snipes the hose on Emergency Shower E7!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 pm

"I will be speaking to our guildmaster about Xylia," Wisteria assured, keeping her eyes on the enemy as she spoke. Xylia's behavior could not be overlooked. There was too much at stake here to let Xylia have free roam over her actions, too much risk in letting her kill herself against a powerful enemy. The mage watched the fire burn, but saw that the red button had only just brought up showers out of the ground. That was no help at all, not for Xylia at least. She took the full brunt of that fire but somehow she still stands.

Wisteria stepped forward just as Elisia did. What was the girl doing, aiming her arrow at....oh. That was rather smart, and now Wisteria could do something with that water. The little mage lifted her book and her hands, glancing at the hose that was spraying out water now and using her magic to gather the particles flying through the air. The air around them began to grow colder and colder until the water turned to ice and converged on the large man with the rockets. She would freeze him where he stood.

Wisteria moves to F-3

Wisteria casts Winter's Embrace on Hiroshi! 13 Int Ice DMG! Chance of Freeze!

MP: 26/40


Masochism: 88%

Atk: 9---17---22


Xylia fell to her knee, her body covered in burns and torn flesh and her body wracked with excruciating pain. This was it. This was all she could had ever dreamed of. The adrenaline rushing through her body, the pain that made her muscles freak out wildly beneath her skin. She was nearly at her strongest now, and nothing could stop her rampage. She felt invincible, even being so close to death as she was.

Xylia stood up and stumbled over to where Hiroshi was. But it was not a weak stumble. It was one that made her seem mad with power. She reached out and slammed her fingers into his chest, grabbing him by his exposed ribs and grinning madly at him. She raised her other first and then proceeded to deck him across his mouth. Over and over and over again until her hand broke and his jaw broke and she screamed and roared and cried out in anguish and rage until she suddenly stopped.

Then threw him on the ground.

Xylia moves to E-6

Xylia unleashes her D-Ability: Flurry on Hiroshi! 44 Piercing ATK DMG!! KO's target for three turns!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Hiroshi's DEF and SPR are lowered!

Hiroshi takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 146/250

Elisia snipes the hose off the Emergency Shower!  Hiroshi and Xylia are Drenched!

Hiroshi takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 138/250

Hiroshi evades Freeze!

As the hose was sniped off the shower, Hiroshi raised his arm in defense as the water sprayed haphazardly around the immediate area.  It had him completely drenched in seconds.  It was then that he could feel the bitter cold creeping across his skin.  Magic?  Coming from the girl nearby.  She looked hardly a threat but to think that she possessed this much power?  These people were smart.  He chuckled audibly as the ice began to form around his body, but steam soon fizzled into existence.  Only some of the ice clung to his body like a broken frost.  It was impairing him, but he could still move.

Hiroshi is affected by Frostbite! [Frostbite: Target loses 1 Move.  Target must take 2 turns to execute skills.  Target takes 25% more damage.]

Hiroshi takes 55 Dmg!

HP: 83/250

Request 03-C: Remorse

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat Hiroshi!

Achievement: Show Stopper - End the battle without Hiroshi using his ultimate A-Ability, Draconic Display! [15 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } {E} { } { } {X} {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } {W} { } {A} {H} { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Xylia's Empower fades.

Enemy Phase.

Just as Hiroshi thought he would be okay, the beast of a woman was upon him.  He took an unreal assault to the chest; he would feel that tomorrow.  However, this monster was not done with him.  She nailed him in the jaw once.  Twice.  Thrice.  Again and again until it was surely broken, now matter how strong his bones were.  As he was slammed into the ground, he was sure he would black out, but he had too much at stake.  His hand gripped at the cold metal floor.  Something warm touched his hand.  It was blood--his own, to be precise.  It was warm.  And comforting.  He could let himself slip away.  Just for a bit...just long enough to recover.  Just as the blackness threatened to completely cloud his mind, he saw something forming in a blast of light in his mind's eye.  It was the image of a young girl.  She looked so happy.  He had not seen that happy smiling face in what seemed like an eternity.

"N-Natalie...." the man gasped, the sound muffled because of his messed up mouth, coughing up some blood which mingled with the crimson liquid that was already puddling upon it.  Slowly, the frost-covered man bleeding from his chest and mouth, quivered and arose from his place on the floor, nonchalantly brushing himself off, his already tattered clothes covered in blood.  He gave a hard gaze at the intruders, his jaw out of alignment from where Xylia had nearly knocked the entire thing off his face.  He slowly raised his arm in order to take aim at Xylia with his oil launcher.  He was finding that it was painstaking just to aim, the frost and weariness making his arm feel heavier than normal.  Oh but he would pull that trigger; it was just a matter of time.

Hiroshi moves to G5.

Hiroshi prepares a skill! (1/2)

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } {E} { } { } {X} {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } {W} { } {A} { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } {H} { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hiroshi is Frostbitten for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 5!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 12/20
MP: 4/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%* *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 24/30
MP: 5/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 20/20
MP: 26/40
DD: 10/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *CRITICAL*
HP: 5/40
MP: 12/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 9 --- 17
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Hiroshi (Pyrotechnic) *RAPID FIRE [2]* *FROSTBITE* *ADT +2%*
HP: 83/250
MP: 149/175
DD: 8/10
Atk: 12
Def: 5 --- 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5 --- 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{R} - Hazard Button
[No Occupy]

{O} - Emergency Shower
[No Occupy]
[Emergency Shower E7 is non-operational]
[Trigger Command: Wash Off - Activate the shower and let the blasting waters cleanse oneself of foul materials.  Removes Oil upon use.  Range: Adjacent.  Does not require Act action but cannot use the same shower twice in a row.]
[Trigger Command: Supersaturate - Completely drench oneself to stymie the effects of flame.  Take 25% less damage from Fire attacks and skills for 3 turns.  Range: Adjacent.  Does not require Act action but cannot use the same shower twice in a row.]

{ } - Preservation Chemical
[Effect: Upon entering this cell, the target is put into stasis for 1 turn, taking no damage but unable to take action.]

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Alessia's Indomitable Aura cripples Hiroshi further...

Alessia attacks Hiroshi! 7 Atk Damage! 10% Chance of Critical Hit!

Another shot of mana flew from Alessia's body at the man when he did not leave the immediate vicinity. This, of course, was accompanied by her blade slicing through the air with her usual expertise. Nothing flashy. But with the combined efforts of Wisteria and Elisia slowing the man down, there was little doubt in her mind that he would be incapacitated soon enough. All they had to do was persist.

Elisia attacks Hiroshi! 9 Atk Damage!

"Thank you, Wisteria," Elisia responded cooly, quite grateful that the smaller girl shared the sentiment. Xylia's behavior needed to be addressed and if she would not listen to them then she would be forced to comply with the Interim Guildmaster's orders. After all, the woman may have been a great boon on the battlefield, but landing them in hot water like this (even if their combined efforts had turned things around immensely) was completely unacceptable. The Sharpshooter took aim and fired at the man, using the flow of action to move toward another shower. She then hit it and doused herself, quite sure that the man would unleash a rather powerful attack in response to all the damage flying his way.

Elisia moves to I3!

Elisia supersaturates herself using Emergency Shower I4!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Xylia breathed, really feeling all the pain and adrenaline rushing through her body. Could she keep this up for long? No, of course not. That would be silly. But how she loved the feeling of broken knuckles and the sight of the damage she had dealt. A broken jaw, practically hanging by a single joint to the man's skull. Xylia shivered in delight, then took out one of the items that she managed to nick off of Elisia without her looking. She snapped it in half and shoved it into her mouth, one at a time.

Xylia consumes the Cosmos Delight! How delightful!

HP: 40/40

Masochism: 88%---0%.

Xylia's base Atk returns to normal.

Xylia moves to G-6


She wanted to feel that pain again.


Wisteria held her hands out in front of her, as still as still could be, her chest the only thing moving. Up and down, calm and steady breaths. Elisia's gratitude was from relief more than it was from actual gratitude. There was no joy in it. There was no joy in doing something that must be done, not something like this. Wisteria would put a leash on Xylia even if she had to do it alone. And the little mage knew well that she was more than capable of it.

First order of business was to make absolutely sure she could maximize her potential on Hiroshi. The poor man had suffered enough, it was time to put an end to it all. She could not finish him, but if they did not do so quickly, they might see something even worse than him come up from that elevator. Though there seemed little possible in that realm. The air began to grow cold once more.

Wisteria casts Winter's Embrace on Hiroshi! 13 Int Ice DMG! Chance of Freeze!

Wisteria moves to D-3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Hiroshi takes 21 Dmg!

HP: 62/250

Hiroshi evades Freeze!

Hiroshi gains another stack of Frostbite! [Move -1 cell; Damage taken +25%]

Request 03-C: Remorse

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat Hiroshi!

Achievement: Show Stopper - End the battle without Hiroshi using his ultimate A-Ability, Draconic Display! [15 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} {W} { } { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } {H} {X} {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} {E} {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Xylia is Drenched for 2 more turns.

Elisia is Supersaturated for 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Hiroshi placed a hand over his heart which was pumping fiercely to supply blood to his massive body, even though a lot of it was winding up on the floor.  He gazed at his enemies who continued to assault him, and the beast....it ate something and seemed rejuvenated.  All of his hard work was for nothing.  He was beginning to get his mind back from the rage that had been inspired within him, but it was too late to stop now.  He had come this far.  He would push them to their limits.  Maybe, just maybe, they would be the ones...

Hiroshi pulled the trigger.  Two blasts of oil struck Xylia with great forced and covered her from head to toe in murky oil just like before.  This next one was going to be good.  Hiroshi tried to smile but his jaw would not cooperate.  The delight in his eyes would betray his mirth though.  Something was coming...

Hiroshi uses Oil Charge on Xylia!  2 hits! RAPID FIRE!!  12 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Xylia is covered in Oil]

MP: 141/175

Hiroshi moves to G4.

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} {W} { } { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } {H} { } {X} {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} {E} {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hiroshi is Frostbitten for 1 more turn.

Hiroshi is Drenched for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 6!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN* *SUPERSATURATED*
HP: 12/20
MP: 4/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%* *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 24/30
MP: 5/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 20/20
MP: 13/40
DD: 10/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *DRENCHED* *OIL*
HP: 28/40
MP: 12/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 9 --- 12
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Hiroshi (Pyrotechnic) *RAPID FIRE [0]* *FROSTBITE (2)* *ADT +4%* *DRENCHED*
HP: 62/250
MP: 141/175
DD: 10/10
Atk: 12
Def: 5 --- 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5 --- 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{R} - Hazard Button
[No Occupy]

{O} - Emergency Shower
[No Occupy]
[Emergency Shower E7 is non-operational]
[Trigger Command: Wash Off - Activate the shower and let the blasting waters cleanse oneself of foul materials.  Removes Oil upon use.  Range: Adjacent.  Does not require Act action but cannot use the same shower twice in a row.]
[Trigger Command: Supersaturate - Completely drench oneself to stymie the effects of flame.  Take 25% less damage from Fire attacks and skills for 3 turns.  Range: Adjacent.  Does not require Act action but cannot use the same shower twice in a row.]

{ } - Preservation Chemical
[Effect: Upon entering this cell, the target is put into stasis for 1 turn, taking no damage but unable to take action.]

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Alessia moves to F4!

Alessia's Indomitable Aura overpowers Hiroshi! 10% Def and Spr reduction! The aura lingers... what will it do?

Alessia attacks Hiroshi! 7 Atk Damage! 10% Chance of Critical Hit!

The damage they were dishing out was good. And Xylia had managed to keep herself standing only to get battered by another round of oil ammunition. Hopefully the group could keep this up! Alessia tailed the hulking giant, the initial burst of mana flying at the man to keep his defenses on the frailer side before she slashed at him again.

Elisia attacks Hiroshi! 9 Atk Damage!

Elisia notched another arrow. The man had to be on his last legs by now. As much as she hated to keep harming him when he clearly only wanted to protect the girl in the picture, she could not let up now. She quickly fired another arrow and then dashed away from the man. No need to let him get too close now.

Elisia moves to J5!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Wisteria shifted over a little so she had a good aim at the large man who was taking a pretty heavy beating. Something big was coming though, and Wisteria did not want to wait and find out what it was. Knowing the man's weaponry enough, it was likely more explosives. They couldn't deal with that. Not now. She raised her hand, forming a condensed orb of magic and hurling it at Hiroshi, hoping the extra damage would do enough to slow him down if nothing else.

Wisteria moves to D-4

Wisteria attacks Hiroshi!


Masochism: 30%

Atk: 9---12


Xylia shook her wrists, frowning at all the oil that was covering her. Again. How annoying. She had just gotten the stuff burned off and now it was all over again. Maybe the guy would be nice enough to burn it all off again. Or, maybe he would be dead enough that it didn't matter. Xylia tucked her knee and head to the ground, waiting for just a split second before kicking off at a run, slamming her shoulder and back and all of the force of her running carried with her into the man. The first time she tried this he didn't budge. Xylia grinned, knowing that he was far weaker now. If he managed to stay on his feet after this, she would be very impressed.

Xylia uses Charging Bull on Hiroshi! 14 Atk DMG! Knocks target down!

Xylia ends in G-5

MP: 4/20

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Hiroshi takes 50 Dmg!

HP: 12/250

Hiroshi doesn't budge!

Hiroshi took his weathered, ice-covered arm which was already raised and turned it to block the charging Xylia.  Steam emanated from his arm as the ice began to melt, and he almost felt relaxed.  The heat...it felt nice.  All over his body the ice was beginning to melt now.  Yes, he could feel it.  This was what he needed to do.  This...was his last shot.

Request 03-C: Remorse

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat Hiroshi!

Achievement: Show Stopper - End the battle without Hiroshi using his ultimate A-Ability, Draconic Display! [15 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } {W} { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } {H} {X} { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Xylia is Drenched for 1 more turn.

Elisia is Supersaturated for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

The air in the room grew hot in a flash.  All the metal surfaces were scorching to the touch.  Ice and water turned to steam.  It felt good...yes it felt amazing!  Bloody tears began pouring from Hiroshi's eyes as he let out a scream, all of his weaponry falling to the floor as his muscles bulged and squirmed around under his skin.  His coat ripped off completely as the skin on his back turned bright red.  Fire burst from his back in a quick jet.  His mouth continued to hang open, but his broken jaw was beginning to mend.  The skin seared itself together.  His whole body was regenerating at a rapid rate.  "You...will not threaten her...UNTIL YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME!  AND HERE I STILL STAND!!" Hiroshi shouted.  Red circles appeared beneath each guild member's feet, instantly scorching them, but with a single swipe of his arm, columns of bright flame burst upwards, enrapturing each of his opponents in a fiery tomb.  When the flames subside and the room reverted back to its original temperature, how many of them would be left standing?  He scoured the steam to get a good look.

Hiroshi releases his true monstrosity with a control of flame granted to him by a horrible past!  The Blessing of Hellfire shall overtake all!  Hits all enemies!  All cases of Drenched and Supersaturated are removed!  Hiroshi is no longer Frostbitten!

Alessia takes 12 Piercing Fire Dmg! [Alessia is Burned]

Elisia takes 12 Piercing Fire Dmg! [Elisia is Burned]

Wisteria takes 12 Piercing Fire Dmg! [Wisteria is Burned]

Xylia takes 24 Piercing Fire Dmg! IGNITION!! [Xylia's Oil has been Ignited][Xylia is Burned]

DD: 0/10

Hiroshi waits.

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } {W} { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } {H} {X} { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 7!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *KO*
Spoiler:
HP: 0/20
MP: 4/35
DD: 0/10
Atk: 9
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%* *WHITE CHAIN* *BURN [2]*
HP: 10/30
MP: 5/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi) *BURN [2]*
HP: 6/20
MP: 14/40
DD: 10/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *IGNITE [4]* *BURN [3]* *CRITICAL*
HP: 1/40
MP: 4/20
DD: 1/10
Atk: 9 --- 18
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Hiroshi (Pyrotechnic) *RAPID FIRE [0]* *ADT +6%*
HP: 12/250
MP: 141/175
DD: 0/10
Atk: 12
Def: 5 --- 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5 --- 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{R} - Hazard Button
[No Occupy]

{O} - Emergency Shower
[No Occupy]
[Emergency Shower E7 is non-operational]
[Trigger Command: Wash Off - Activate the shower and let the blasting waters cleanse oneself of foul materials.  Removes Oil upon use.  Range: Adjacent.  Does not require Act action but cannot use the same shower twice in a row.]
[Trigger Command: Supersaturate - Completely drench oneself to stymie the effects of flame.  Take 25% less damage from Fire attacks and skills for 3 turns.  Range: Adjacent.  Does not require Act action but cannot use the same shower twice in a row.]

{ } - Preservation Chemical
[Effect: Upon entering this cell, the target is put into stasis for 1 turn, taking no damage but unable to take action.]

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Xylia has reached the maximum critical levels of HP!

Masochism: 100%

Atk: 9---18


There was something...different about Xylia this time. Her life force had all but completely drained, so she should be hitting the ground and coughing up blood. But she just...stood still. Her head was tilted forward and her arms were slouch, as if she had fallen asleep standing up. But when the blood that dripped from her arm to the floor began to move and swirl around her, it became clear that it was not actually blood. Of course not, there were no open wounds on her skin to bring it out. But at the very same time, that blood began to swirl around her.

Xylia's eyes were black. Completely and fully black. She lifted her head up and grinned with such malevolence and sheer hatred that looking away from her just wasn't possible. It was like some demon had possessed her, taken over her body and transformed her into a mindless killing machine that did not know how or when to stop.

Xylia opened her mouth and when she spoke, it was like two voices speaking from the same mouth. "Finally I am free," she said, immediately taking hold of Hiroshi, lifting up her fist and immediately delivering a final blow to his face before allowing his body to crumple on the ground.

Xylia attacks Hiroshi! 18 Atk DMG!


Wisteria waits.

She saw what Xylia had become before the woman had even lifted her head. She knew there was something unsettling about Xylia, more than just her attitude and her wanton need for destruction and pain. But she could have never guessed this...not once would Wisteria ever think she'd have to witness a true demonic possession. This was beyond her power to deal with. Beyond any of theirs. But if Xylia was not stopped soon, she would become a major threat, and possibly the death of them all, one way or another.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:42 am

Elisia's eyes widened as the temperature in the room suddenly shot back up and the man's bruised and bloody figure began to reconstruct itself. Was he healing entirely? The Sharpshooter bit down on the inside of her lower lip hard. Although they had done considerably well thus far, Elisia had to admit that she doubted their ability to continue this battle. She would have prepared a counterattack to the measure had it not been for the red circle that appeared beneath her.

Before the bow-wielder had any chance to react, a torrent of flame enveloped her body. She cried out in pain. Her flesh sizzled. Her long hair fried. Her entire body burned. And when the pillar of rage-evoked flame died down, she fell over limp and lifeless. She laid utterly burned and beyond the point of saving at this moment; the only part of her with life was the embers which still claimed the ends of her hair.

Elisia succumbs to the flames and is knocked out!

Alessia held her stance as the room suddenly boiled, unwavering as the man released horrid pillars of flame from beneath them. Harsh blue-green eyes remained locked on the figure blurred by fire. A low growl emanated from the Magic Knight. The fires died quickly and she remained standing––eyes darting between the members of their battalion quickly to survey the damage. Elisia was out for the count, but Wisteria and Xylia, although worse for wear, had survived. And the man was on his very last legs! So long as they didn't screw around they would be able to finish him and see about mending their wounds. A burst of mana flew from Alessia's body but she could not bring herself to lash out at the man as Xylia's unsettling transformation of sorts took place.

Alessia's Indomitable Aura cripples Hiroshi further!

Mana have mercy on us, she thought worriedly, unsure of how to react to the brawler. It was almost like she was possessed! Alessia swallowed bitterly and instead eyed the archeress' scarred body. Both of these were terrible problems that neither she, and from the looks of it, nor Wisteria could fix. The former she had not been trained to handle. The latter... well, the Magic Knight could feel the seal on her magics working at a spell that could reverse some of the damages, but would it restore the girl to her former self? Alessia's mouth drew to a grim line. She had no way of knowing. Not until she tried.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:34 am

Hiroshi takes 15 Dmg!

Hiroshi KO!

Request 03-C: Remorse

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat Hiroshi!

Achievement: Show Stopper - End the battle without Hiroshi using his ultimate A-Ability, Draconic Display! [15 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } {W} { } { } { } {t} { } D
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {O} { } {s} E
{O} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } {X} { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } {E} { } { } {O} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hiroshi has been defeated!
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+20 - Hiroshi
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+1 - Minimal Items used
-1 - Player Character KO

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 23 (11 for Elisia)

Elisia: 21/32 --- 32/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +3%!
Next Level: 0/48
Current DD: 0/10

Alessia: 21/32 --- 44/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +2%!
Next Level: 12/48
Current DD: 10/10

Wisteria: 21/32 --- 44/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +1%!
Next Level: 12/48
Current DD: 10/10

Xylia: 21/32 --- 44/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +2%!
Next Level: 12/48
Current DD: 2/10

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Elisia, Alessia, Wisteria, Xylia

Achievement SUCCESS!! [+15 AP]

The Party finds 50 Gold!

Items found:

---Steel Hazard x1

Edit your profiles, please~  Update will come shortly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 pm

The room grew quite save for an alarm that now sounded from above. The sprinklers had been jolted into effect despite the room not being completely shrouded in flame. The heat was enough to set off their system. The water splashed down on the fallen Hiroshi's now fully mended face. Even though his body was fully recovered, his energy was completely spent. He had neither the stamina nor the will to fight any longer. He had found the people that could help him. There was a lot he came to understand in the fight, even if he didn't know these people well. The reactions on their faces. The sounds of their erratic heartbeats. There was more to them than met the eye, and it was up to him to reverse the damage he had dealt to them. Groaning, he managed to rise and stumble over to a nearby console, lifting a steel hatch and pressing a green button with the Star of Life upon it. He slammed his hand down upon it.

RECOVERY SYSTEM ACTIVATED. ENGAGING MEDICINAL SHOWER. ALLOW SUBSTANCE INTO THE MOUTH, EYES, EARS, AND/OR NOSE FOR INCREASED RESULTS.

At that point, the water being dispersed from the ceiling turned a green color and rained down on the party. As soon as a drop would touch one's skin, immediate healing relief would be provided. Skin wounds and burns would mend with every drop, and swallowing the material or letting it into the other orifices mentioned would provide a warmth from deep within, strengthening blood cells and optimizing the body's own self-healing capabilities increasing regeneration to near superhuman levels temporarily. The shower lasted for several minutes, and Hiroshi lay slumped over the console, enjoying the feeling of the medicine. It was reserved for special emergencies in the lab, and this particular lab was quite prone to them. It had been decked out with the most advanced technician protection services available in modern day.

When the shower stopped, Hiroshi stood at his full height and gazed down at the now healthy looking civilians. "To imagine that there would be such strong warriors in this city," he said aloud in a deep, warm voice, one completely different than the harsh one he used to greet them initially. Here, he let out a bellowing laugh that echoed off the metal walls of the laboratory. "Doctor Takiyama Hiroshi. A pleasure to meet you all, if only it had been under better circumstances..." He paused for a moment and rubbed his chin. If he was thankful for anything, it was for the fact that his own regeneration rate was permanently enhanced. Losing a jaw wasn't on his agenda today. "If I may ask, and I know it might be a lot from someone who just threatened your lives, but who are you and what are you really doing here?" he impressed, making sure to look at everyone excluding Xylia. It was obvious that she was not like the other three and she definitely did not speak for the group.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Alessia's eyes shot over to the hulking mountain of muscle that continued to move even after Xylia dealt her last intense blow. Oh Hell, she swore mentally, grabbing what appeared to be a spiked shield that had fallen from nearby and brandishing her blade once more. If this man wanted to keep fighting then she would do her best to keep the other standing or else be damned in trying. Of course, her sword arm lowered when the man simply pressed a button causing the sprinklers to shower them with a green fluid that felt amazing as its droplets sunk into their skin. Alessia could not help the sigh that escaped her lips.

It felt truly amazing and, as the mechanical voice had stated, she opened her mouth to swallow some of it. The amazonian woman had to smile. It didn't taste like potion and she felt incredible. She would have been content to just take it in, but she remembered the knocked out Elisia shortly thereafter and sheathed her weapon, going to the Sharpshooter and kneeling. The healing shower had managed to clear up her burn wounds, but the poor girl would need to ingest the liquid if she wanted to heal faster. Alessia gingerly lowered the girl's jaw and cupped her free hand, allowing the liquid to pool at the bottom before carefully tipping it toward the younger girl's mouth. When she began to stir, the Magic Knight stood and turned her attention to the scientist they had been fighting.

So he wasn't some musclebound freak of nature? Alessia's lip twitched upward for a bit but fell back to stoic. "What we had been wanting to say earlier is that we are guild members from Heart of Mana. We were accepted a request to flush out bandits that were using this abandoned lab as a hideout," she explained steadily, eyeing Xylia with her peripherals––she didn't trust the woman to make this easy and the Magic Knight would step in if the Brawler attempted to cause further conflict. "I apologize for not relaying that information. Our group has a rule that I, as spokesperson, must speak for the group as a whole. I did not know whether you were involved with the bandits so I was gauging how my allies wished to respond. We are, by no means whatsoever, here to 'fuck bitches and get money' or anything of the sort, I assure you that much."

Elisia huffed. Having pulled herself to her feet shortly after rising, she still felt awful. The medicine had helped, sure, but to get knocked out so easily. It left a bitter taste in her mouth. The Sharpshooter would have continued to sulk had it not been for the man speaking with them cordially. She felt relieved that they had not killed him. It felt even better to pull out the picture from her satchel and confirm that he was indeed the man in the photo.

"You don't have anything to do with the bandits invading the lab," she stated, quite sure despite not having confirmation. "You were just trying to protect her," she added, holding the frame out for their former foe to see.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Wisteria breathed a sigh of relief, though it was far too soon for any relief with Xylia's state. The healing mist that fell upon them caused her to cringe and hiss, and eventually the blackness of her eyes returned to normal. Xylia turned to an abnormal silence as she stood completely still, not a muscle on her body even twitching. Did she die, Wisteria wondered, keeping her eyes locked onto the dangerous woman. When it was clear that Xylia had no intentions of moving, Wisteria took the opportunity to skirt around her and get on Alessia's other side, where the taller woman would be readily able to protect her, should Xylia suddenly turn violent.

To Hiroshi, she bowed halfway from her waist and gave him an apologetic smile. She spoke calmly, as if she were in control of the situation, but she gave her respect to Alessia when she needed to. "I apologize for the violence. To be honest, I'd like to ask you the same. What are you doing here, and why are you housing bandits?"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Hiroshi took notice of the picture above all else. How long had it been since he had seen himself like that? Or the ecstatic little girl right next to him? He could remember the day that the picture was taken--one of the days he regretted and started having second thoughts about the tasks he was undertaking at the time. So much remorse and anguish in his mind, and it only got worse as he pushed it all aside and let things come to pass. "It has been a long time since I've seen that girl in that form...too long really..." Hiroshi muttered, stepping forward and gingerly taking the frame from Elisia's hands, raising it to his face and drinking in the image. "Even myself...I looked so different back then...so appropriate for a scientist," he continued with a laugh before returning the picture to Elisia's hands. "Keep it for me. It might not mean anything to you, but if it remains here, there's a chance it might get damaged or lost. It would mean more to me if I knew it was safe."

Hiroshi turned and faced Wisteria. She wanted to know about the bandits, and about his story. "The bandits are not here because I want them to be. True be it that I could take out a great many of them, but they outnumber me completely and their leader has strength on par with your own. It was not wise considering what I was trying to accomplish..." The image of that cheerful girl flashed through his mind again and he felt a pang of guilt in his heart. "You see, before they came, this lab was operational. It was shutdown because of a secret operations being ran behind the scenes, out of the sight of the factions. When they found out that we had been experimenting on humans, they stormed the place and shut it down, arresting most of those who were involved with the plans. I...I hid here in the lab. I didn't want to get caught or be asked questions. By that time, I had already become an experiment myself." He gestured to his massive body, obviously different from his appearance in the picture.

"The subjects for the research were unlimited. Willing denizens, asylum patients, convicts, homeless, scientists in this very lab, and...and children," he continued to go on. "The experiments were centered around turning humans into bioweapons powered by a dangerous energy called Shade. Those possessed by Shade would exhibit the traits of a ruthless killer. No remorse. No guilt. Just spreading death wherever they went. The monsters that resulted from the experiments would be great for forming an army. And then what? Take over the realm? I had no idea. The more we experimented, the worse I came to realize everything was. It was...her...that opened my eyes."

"Her name was Natalie. She was an orphan girl taken from the streets and housed here in the lab. She was taught things, and nurtured by all the scientists. Doted on mostly by the females, but I myself became fond of her as well. With how everything was, I could not settle down and have a family. I was waste deep in sin and there was no getting out of it. I treated Natalie like a daughter, and I grew to love her so very much--so much that I thought about breaking her out of the lab. Going on the run, just her and me. Leaving my horrid past behind and leading both of us to a brighter future. However, with the land in the state that it was, I had nowhere to run. I was trapped in Irysium, and as such, I was powerless. I was happy when they performed the experiments on me. It was about the same time that she was taken away and experimented on. They said she had great potential to house the Shade energy. I didn't care what that meant. They dumped me in pools of molten steel. Scorched my skin until I could feel nothing. They kept me alive to endure this torture over and over again, injecting me with strange medicine, one of which was a Shade serum. As a result, I was turned into a monster, and I came to know that Natalie had become a monster as well...but I could never face her. Before anything could be done, the factions conjoined and raided the lab, destroying a lot of the research. I sealed her chamber myself with an unbreakable code and then hid myself away. Some of the experiment victims were left to wander the lab, maybe as warnings to anyone who came back."

Hiroshi sighed and looked over to the elevator. "The bandits came here because they knew no one else would come here. Seems like they were wrong. Their leader is already long gone; I'm sure he knew about your involvement long before you did. When you guys finish clearing this place out, the lab will be secured. It'll need to be monitored, but I don't think he will ever come back."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:18 am

Elisia took the frame back from the former scientist, just the slightest tremble in her usually capable fingers. She clutched the photo tight as she took in everything that Hiroshi said. Her mouth formed a thin line throughout. Talk of Natalie caused it to thin further. The girl in the picture turned into a bioweapon of mass destruction? Elisia's gray eyes fell to the girl in the photograph––she reminded the Sharpshooter so much of Natasha. The archeress' heart throbbed at the thought of losing her younger sister to a similar fate.

Gray eyes resettled on Hiroshi. She put the picture back in her satchel and crossed her arms tightly over her modest bosom. She held herself steady and took in the last of what the man-turned-weapon had to say. Their mission objective had escaped save for whatever bandits might have been around. Surely the Paladins of the Holy Might would have taken care of them by now though. "So then where do we go from here?" Elisia asked calmly, eyeing the unmoving and unspeaking Xylia out of the corner of her eye.

"We finish the job," Alessia remarked, following Hiroshi's gaze to the elevator. If there were still bandits around then their job was not finished yet. They wouldn't have to turn over this man––he was unaffiliated––but the last of the bandits and, off the record, whatever else troubled Hiroshi needed to be taken care of. "Are there others deeper in the lab?" Alessia asked in her usual authoritative tone. "And is there anything else you would like us to take care of?"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Wisteria kept her eyes downcast, examining her shoes with little interest as she listened to Hiroshi tell his story. It was romantic and sad. The pain this poor man must be feeling, Wisteria could feel a little bit of it ache at her heart. She swallowed the lump in her throat before looking up. He was so young and vibrant in that photo Elisia was holding onto. Now he appeared as nothing more than a monster. A beast in a man's skin, and that, perhaps, was the saddest part of all. If this girl shared the same or worse fate...Wisteria shivered at the though. She knew she would never want something like that to happen to her or her father.

At the mention of moving on, Wisteria was eager to start off, but she wanted to know something else from this man, Hiroshi. So she took a small step closer and craned her neck up to look at him. "And what about you?" Wisteria asked him, "what will you do when we leave?" He couldn't be caught by the Holy Knights. That would be essentially suicide. There was no way anyone would let a monstrous man like him live, especially if he welcomed and performed the experiments.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:55 pm

Hiroshi noticed that Alessia's eyes had wandered to the elevator. "You've cleared out all the bandits on the basement level, if I'm not mistaken; there weren't very many left. Many evacuated before the raid," Hiroshi explained. "If you have compatriots on the higher floors, I'm sure they've done their job as well. The only thing that elevator leads to is a secret floor, sub ground, which is nothing but a giant console station having controls over this biosynthesis lab...and the chamber down below..." his voice trailed off, gaze still focused on the elevator, unbreaking. "The elevator also goes down--to the lowest level. It's the chamber in which Natalie is sealed. The Radiation Chains have her bound to the wall; I activated them to make sure she wouldn't break out because it was well within her power. The Radiation Chains weaken her system, but because she is mutated it has a significantly lesser effect. It's barely enough to keep her immobile for the most part, and just weak enough that she can't break through the adamant steel used to compose the chains themselves."

Hiroshi frowned deeply. Thoughts of the day he was forced to make that decision resounded in his mind. Going to the sub ground floor and activating the Chains. Hearing her screams of anguish....he wondered if she was able to feel betrayal, but it was for her own good. Though now... "I want to leave this place; that is what I intend to do after you go, but I have one favor to ask: help me put Natalie to rest." The lab grew dead quiet as he played back the words in his mind. Yes, this was the last decision he would have to make. She could not think for herself and at this point, she was doomed to live forever as a mutant in a sealed chamber in an abandoned lab. At least in the afterlife, maybe she could attain her original form once more...and be happy again.

"Yes...she needs to move on. She can't spend eternity a prisoner in her own mutated body. Me? I can leave here with stealth and haste and join the Height of Power. They would accept me no matter what manner of beast I was, and once joined, I would be protected by their kind. She will have no one and no protection. It is best this way..."

>Aid Hiroshi in putting Natalie to rest.
>Leave it be. It's his problem, not ours.
>Think, think, think...

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 am

"Then, as far as I'm concerned, it shall be done," Alessia stated, offering the gargantuan man her right gauntleted hand. Her focus, however, shifted first to Elisia, who merely nodded in response, and then to Wisteria. The Magic Knight felt safe in her assumption that the little mage would want to help their foe-turned-friend, but she would not force the girl to do anything she did not want to. She had made that quite clear. "Objections?" she asked, ignoring Xylia entirely. The woman had said nothing and done nothing since the healing shower had sealed whatever demons she held within her back inside. As far as the Magic Knight was concerned, she could stay that way.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 pm

"Are you sure?" Wisteria asks, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. It just seemed so sad to her that they have to kill the girl that this man cares for so deeply. "Is there no other way?" Wisteria hated the idea of killing someone that they, that she, might be able to save instead. Even should flesh become a prison, surely a prison is better than death? Wisteria could not understand the depth of this Natalie's condition. "I dislike the idea of killing another person," Wisteria tells Hiroshi. "My only question is whether you would like Xylia to join us or not," Wisteria glances over her shoulder to the possessed woman who still has not moved or spoken a word since Hiroshi rose from death.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm

As Wisteria spoke, Hiroshi also redirected his gaze to the woman who had effectively put him out of commission. True be it that she could probably handle Natalie, but with her brutality...Hiroshi could hardly forgive himself if he let that monster have her way with Natalie, even if Natalie herself was a monster as well. That was only on the outside. This woman was rotten inside and out. He was definitely starting to have second thoughts, and Wisteria was insistent on finding some kind of alternative solution. But what other way was there?

"Truth is I really don't want to go down this path," Hiroshi admitted but the look in his eyes gave that away long before he had spoke the words. "The only issue is that I don't know how to go about saving Natalie otherwise. If there was a way to reverse her condition then that would be wonderful. But such miracles do not easily fall into one's grasp." Here he was silent and pondered with his scientist's mind but could find no answer. Working on the research he could think of nothing to reverse the effects. The body was tempered to become a bioweapon, and then there were a myriad of chemicals that were involved. It would be difficult to accomplish.

"Do you think you could try and find a different way to save Natalie? Perhaps someone or something you have or will come across can be of assistance? If you're willing to do this then I will stay here and keep an eye on Natalie and perform my own research in the meantime. Will you do this for me instead?"

>Find an alternative way to save Natalie and come back later.
>Nah, let's just kill her and get this over with.
>It's still not really our problem. Just leave it alone.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:51 pm

"I don't believe we should linger–"

"There might be another way," Elisia stated suddenly, her tone betraying her usual calm and collected disposition. The Sharpshooter reached into a pouch on her side and pulled out the Deity's Tear they had received from Albert. "It's a long shot, but perhaps there is something to be done with this? It's a Deity's Tear. And... if that doesn't lead us anywhere then we can talk with the alchemist who gave it to us. Perhaps he might have a solution?"

Alessia remained perfectly still. She had been content with finishing the job asked of them but it seemed both Wisteria and Elisia preferred to find another way to handle this. The Magic Knight could not disagree – she had almost spoken out of her solitary opinion alone and that would have broken her promise to Wisteria. If my allies wish to find another way then we shall do everything in our power to find one.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:57 pm

"Yes, yes, that is exactly what I was thinking!" Wisteria blurts out almost immediately after Elisia mentioned the Deity's Tear and the alchemist. She hated to do away with such a beautiful flower, but the purpose that flower could give them is worth a hundred times more. She did not care how long it took or how much she would have to go through in order to get this thing done, Wisteria was already set in her mind on what she wanted to do. Wisteria glances to Alessia for a moment. The woman surely wanted to get this whole thing done and over with, but the majority has already spoken. Xylia could no longer have a voice in group decisions, so Wisteria and Elisia would win this.

To Hiroshi, Wisteria turned to him and gave him a little bow. "Please let us do this. No person should suffer, but everyone has a right to live. I can't in good conscious take the life of another when there might be another resolution."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:53 pm

They knew someone who might be able to help?!  For the first time in a long while, Hiroshi felt hope fill his heart.  There was a chance that Natalie might live through this.  He was quite fearful as well, however.  Would she be able to forgive him for what he had done?  For not running when they had the chance?  He wondered if she'd understand that they would have been hunted down and killed otherwise.  He felt so nervous but he had to calm himself.  There was no guarantee that the alchemist they mentioned would be able to achieve this task.

"Listen, thank you so much, guild members," Hiroshi said to them with such gratefulness.  He bowed deeply to them.  He was in their debt for even attempting to help him out.  "I will stay here and seal this chamber off completely.  If you come back, just use the intercom and I can let you in.  Until next we meet, I wish you much luck and thank you again!"

[Devolving a Bioweapon] sidequest has begun!

With that said, the group bade their farewell and reported to the paladins of the Holy Might.  It was just as Hiroshi had said.  The paladins had cleared out the remainder of the bandits but the leader had hightailed it out of there long ago, or so one of the captured bandits had confessed.  All that was left now was to return to the guild and file the paperwork.

Alessia handled the paperwork while the others idled.  Albel, the mysterious receptionist, was still nowhere to be found.  There was still daylight left, but not much of it.  The group had a choice to make.

>Take one more request.
>Follow through with a memo.
>Rest for the night.


* * *

REQUEST 03 SUCCESS!!

Rewards:

---Guild Experience: +25
---The Holy Might Faction Affinity: +10
---The Holy Might Guild Member Bonus: x2 to Affinity gained
---100 Gold
---Warrior's Seal x1

* * *

Request Board

I. Stolen Satchel - "Help!  I misplaced a very important satchel of mine and I need it back!  I'm pretty certain it was stolen by a nemesis of mine who seeks to use what's in the satchel against me and I can't be having that.  Please find it and get it back for me!" / Commissioner: Albert / Faction: Night Shroud / Reward: 100 Gold, Mystery Item

II. Alley Cleanup - "Yeah I need some garbage cleared from this alleyway.  Not sure why the Waste and Recycling Center hasn't come to pick up this alley in a while but the filth is starting to pile up.  Some assistance from powerful hands would be appreciated." / Commissioner: Grouchy Oscar / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 25 Gold, Recycling Token x3

III. Bandit Hideout - We've managed to locate a hovel of bandits right here in our own city and it's come time to flush them out.  Seeking hired hands to help aid in the operation.  The less conspicuous the better. / Commissioner: Captain Arivel Lyst / Faction: The Holy Might / Reward: 100 Gold, Warrior's Seal x1

* * *

The Memo section isn't found on a board in the guild.  It is personal notes taken by the squad used mainly to keep track of extra tasks the group may have taken on as a result of something that happens while handling a main request.  When given the option, follow your leads and see where it takes you!

Memo

I. [Devolving a Bioweapon] - Talk to Albert the Alchemist and see if he can be of any helping in returning Natalie back into her old self. / Main Contact: Hiroshi / Faction: None / Destination: Albert's Residence / Task Type: Diplomacy


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum