ReCreation

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Xylia glanced to the side again. There was another foosball table over there, and the guy behind her was immobilized. She loved the pain she was in right now, and if this guy wanted to keep beating on her, than all the better. Xylia rushed over to the table and, with both hands, easily ripped it off the ground and held it right over her head as she turned to face the guy being held down by those demon hands. The hands seemed to be disappearing as well, so this was absolute perfect timing.

Xylia threw it.

The resounding crash made her whole body shiver in delight.

Masochism: 49%= +4 Atk

Xylia moves to G-6

Xylia throws the foosball table at Alex!


Wisteria hit the floor when she saw the table flying. She didn't look behind her after the crash either. She didn't want to see, didn't want to know. She hated Xylia so much right now. She didn't even want to get closer to her, which would also be getting closer to Alessia, even with the man who was still moving very close to her. Immobile as she was, she did not want to come in contact with one of these men. So she ran towards Xylia's side and hoped that the woman gave off enough threat for Wisteria to evade notice.

Wisteria moves to H-7

Wisteria waits and breathes easily

MP: 22/40

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Alessia
Atk: 7 --- 11

Alessia charges through Timothy to D8!

Seeing that the bandit from before now approached, clearly wanting to deal with her, Alessia raised her shield. If the man wanted a fight, she'd certainly give him a fight. Shield raised, she charged. The man would have had to have been idiotic to remain standing there, for she came barreling like a freight train, stopping only once she had made it past his location.

But she did not stop there. Oh no, she had no intention of wasting Wisteria's power while it still coursed through her veins. Turning masterfully on her heel, Alessia's blade ripped through the air in an attempt to land a brutal cleave on the man who had been a pesky thorn in her side thus far.

Alessia attacks Timothy! 11 Atk Damage!

How quickly the battle had started to wrap up! True, only one of their foes had fallen, but, as Alessia and Xylia had so poignantly demonstrated, it would not take much for this encounter to be over. If she were going to continue looting the bandits for everything they had, Elisia would have to pick up the pace!

Elisia pounds the Pinball Machine! What does she get? Who the fuck knows!

Elisia swiftly slammed her elbow into the machine, causing it to rattle. She didn't leave her assault on it at that, however, for she quickly followed up with a series of blows. The machine shook and almost cried out in response. It was only when the Sharpshooter heard something rattle into the prize chamber that she eased up.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Elisia pounds the Pinball Machine!  How violent!

The Pinball Machine starts spewing out gold! [+15 Gold]

Carlos takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 25/50

Carlos is Immobilized!  Ha, gotcha!

Alex takes 24 Dmg!

Alex KO!

The foosball table is destroyed!

Timothy takes 13 Dmg!

HP: 12/25

Request 03-A: Hidden Keycard

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Recreation Room

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Super 8 - Obtain a magic 8 ball from one of the pool tables! [3 AP]

Background: ~Irysian Struggle~

{ } { } {s} {s} {E} {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {T} {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {A} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } {X} { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } {W} { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } { } {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Alessia's White Chain fades.

Enemy Phase.

Carlos uses Endowment! [ATK +20%]

MP: 20/40

Carlos waits.

Timothy uses Slice on Alessia!  2 hits!  6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Alessia evades Bleeding]

MP: 19/25

Timothy waits.

{ } { } {s} {s} {E} {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {T} {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {A} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } {X} { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } {W} { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } { } {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Carlos is Immobilized for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 5!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 17/20
MP: 0/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight)
HP: 27/30
MP: 2/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 15/15
MP: 22/40
DD: 7/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 18/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Carlos (Thug) *IMMOBILIZE*
HP: 25/50
MP: 20/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9 --- 11
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Martin (Thug) *KO*

Alex (Bandit) *KO*

Timothy (Bandit)
HP: 12/25
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

{P} - Pinball Machine
[No Occupy]

{A} - Arcade Machine
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{c} - Counter
[No Occupy]

{s} - Empty Shelf
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Decorate - Place a random material on the shelf.  You never know what may happen.  Range: Adjacent.  Uses: 1]

{p} - Pool Table
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Steal Ball - Take a random pool ball quickly.  The 8 balls are said to be rather lucky.  Range: Adjacent.]

{f} - Foosball Table
[No Occupy]

{r} - Pile of Demolished Stuff
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Search - Muddle through the debris.  Range: Adjacent.  Uses: 3]


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 am

With coins successfully plundered from the bandits' stash, it seemed to Elisia that there was little else left to do. It was at that moment, however, that a tiny figurine skittered across the floor and landed at her feet. The Sharpshooter's gaze drifted up to see that Xylia had taken to throwing the foosball tables around like baseballs––how wonderful. The bow wielder had just started to pay the little figure no more mind when she turned to the shelf next to her.

It was empty. Most people would have shrugged that off, but she paused for the moment. She knocked on the side. It sounded as though it were hollow! "Aha!" she said, a small smirk pressing onto her lips. She immediately bent down and snatched the figurine up, placing it on the shelf.

Elisia places the Foosball Figurine on the Shelf!

Alessia turned sharply toward Xylia. True the woman was definitely taking care of the bandits like their mission stated, but did she not realize how much racket she was making? If they weren't a little more careful, they might just have some reinforcements to deal with.

Ignoring that thought for now, the Magic Knight turned back to the foe at hand. He certainly was a persistent man! Brandishing her blade once more, she sliced through the air, hopefully hitting him in the process.

Alessia attacks Timothy! 7 Atk Damage!

Alessia pulled back once more, raising her shield defensively. "Don't worry, Wisteria," she called to her youngest ally, sensing the girl's distress. "It won't be much longer, I assure you."

Alessia moves to E8!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Xylia jogged over to the pool tables that were sitting nearby. While she always wanted to be in the front, taking all the damage, there was no need to do that when the guy couldn't even follow her around. He was a hapless duck now, and Xylia loved to take advantage of the weakened even more than getting cut. So first she tried to lift the pool table, like she had done with the others, but that wasn't going to cut it. She saw a small, marble ball sitting on the top of it though, and instantly snatched it up and turned with a grin.

"Batter UP!" Xylia called loudly, swinging her arm backward in a huge wind-up before pitching it as hard as her muscles allowed at the immobilized enemy.

Masochism: 49% = +4 Atk

Xylia moves to E-5

Xylia hurls one of the pool balls at Carlos! 12 Atk DMG!

Masochism: 2/5


She was not distressed. That was not the correct word for what Wisteria was feeling here. The young mage wondered if that's what she appeared to be right now, ducking and running as fast as her little legs could carry her away from the action. Paranoid might be another option, but that was also not the correct word. Wisteria thought for a moment. She was frustrated. That was the simplest way of putting it. She was angry that Xylia refused to listen to her, or to anyone, and constantly risked her own life as well as those around her. If Wisteria was stronger, like her mother, she would be able to make Xylia listen to her. If she was braver, brave enough to fend off a demon like Xylia...

"Oh, what I would give for advice from you, father..." Wisteria murmured under her breath. Her mother would tell her to believe in her own strength and to be more assertive, but that was not Wisteria. Her father understood. He would help her. What would he say? Wisteria let herself think, she was safe now since none of the enemies could reach her. She had no interest in attacking anything.

This was a problem. Wisteria thought she knew her father well enough to think of what he might say to her to help, but the only voice she heard was her mother's. Wisteria did not know her father as well as she thought she did. Wisteria shuffled her feet a little, glancing behind her at a small pile of rubbish. She needed to distract herself. So she took a look.

Wisteria moves to I-7

Wisteria searches through the rubble.


Last edited by Zerifachias on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Elisia places the figurine on the shelf!  A nice new home for him, for sure!

As Elisia placed the figure on the shelf, there was a strange sound of something sliding and shutting.  When she looked on a place on the shelf nearby, she found a framed picture sitting there that definitely hadn't been there before.  It was a picture of a man in a lab coat.  He had black hair with streaks of gray and a bristly black mustache.  He had a weary but content grin on his weathered face.  He was standing next to a young girl with auburn hair, her youthful face dotted with ginger freckles.  Her blue eyes glistened with delight and her grin revealed a couple of missing teeth.  The two of them seemed so happy...  Perhaps it was a scientist bringing his daughter to work in the lab for a day?  It was anyone's guess.  Might as well hold onto it.

Items found:

---Lab Photo x1

Wisteria searches through the rubble!

Items found:

---Cracked Beaker x1

Xylia tosses the 1 ball at Carlos!

Carlos takes 10 Dmg!

HP: 15/50

Timothy takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 7/25

Request 03-A: Hidden Keycard

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Recreation Room

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Super 8 - Obtain a magic 8 ball from one of the pool tables! [3 AP]

Background: ~Irysian Struggle~

{ } { } {s} {s} {E} {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {T} {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {X} { } { } {A} { } E
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } {W} {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase.

Carlos waits.

Timothy moves to D8.

Timothy uses Slice on Alessia!  2 hits!  6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Alessia evades Bleeding]

MP: 13/25

{ } { } {s} {s} {E} {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} { } {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {T} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {X} { } { } {A} { } E
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } {W} {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Carlos is Immobilized for 1 more turn.

Carlos's Endowment has 2 turns left.

Player Phase 6!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 17/20
MP: 0/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight)
HP: 25/30
MP: 2/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 15/15
MP: 22/40
DD: 7/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 18/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Carlos (Thug) *IMMOBILIZE*
HP: 15/50
MP: 20/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9 --- 11
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Martin (Thug) *KO*

Alex (Bandit) *KO*

Timothy (Bandit)
HP: 7/25
MP: 13/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

{P} - Pinball Machine
[No Occupy]

{A} - Arcade Machine
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{c} - Counter
[No Occupy]

{s} - Not-So-Empty Shelf
[No Occupy]

{p} - Pool Table
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Steal Ball - Take a random pool ball quickly.  The 8 balls are said to be rather lucky.  Range: Adjacent.]

{f} - Foosball Table
[No Occupy]

{r} - Pile of Demolished Stuff
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Search - Muddle through the debris.  Range: Adjacent.  Uses: 2]


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Elisia moves to C6!

Pocketing the picture that appeared on the shelf, Elisia shrugged. So perhaps there wasn't a hidden passageway in this room, oh well! Maybe she could find some other useful stuff. Not like the bandits would have use of it after everything was said and done. Sliding over in between the pool tables, she reached for one of the balls on the table.

Elisia picks up a random pool ball from the Pool Table!

Alessia attacks Timothy! 7 Atk Damage!

Alessia jabbed at the bandit with vigor––his counterattacks didn't so much hurt as they did tickle, but she did find them annoying. If the fool would just submit then perhaps he wouldn't have to die, but that just couldn't be the case. Raising her shield once more, the Magic Knight glanced over to Wisteria.

Now the tiny mage definitely seemed rather frustrated. Alessia frowned. The girl had every right to feel the way she did. And as the team's spokesperson, she was letting her ally down. Unspeaking, Alessia's gaze shifted to Xylia. After this mission a talk would have to be had.

Things could not continue as they were.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Xylia grabbed another ball from the pool table with a huge grin on her face. She never thought this would be so much fun. She ought to come here more often if it was like this. Xylia tossed the ball up in the air before catching it in her left hand. Her throwing hand. The guy wasn't too far away, so it wasn't exactly difficult to hit him. She drew back her hand and let the ball fly, grinning again from ear to ear.

Masochism: 49% = +4 Atk

Xylia throws another pool ball at Carlos!

Masochism: 3/5


A beaker? Wisteria had no use for this, but someone else might. It wouldn't take much to fix it, either, she wondered why someone decided to throw it out. Careful not to cut herself on the glass, Wisteria put the beaker away and glanced back down at the pile of rubbish. There might be other things hidden beneath that might be useful. It was always worth to look around, and it did help distract her from her anger.

Wisteria searches through the rubbish again

Wisteria breathes easily.

MP: 24/40

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Elisia picks up a random pool ball!  It's a 12!

Items found:

---Pool Ball x1

Wisteria searches through the rubble!

Items found:

---Spectacle Frame x1

Xylia tosses the 7 ball at Carlos!

Carlos takes 10 Dmg!

HP: 5/50

Timothy takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 2/25

Request 03-A: Hidden Keycard

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Recreation Room

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Super 8 - Obtain a magic 8 ball from one of the pool tables! [3 AP]

Background: ~Irysian Struggle~

{ } { } {s} {s} { } {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} {E} {p} { } {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {T} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {X} { } { } {A} { } E
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } {W} {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase.

Carlos waits.

Timothy uses Slice on Alessia!  2 hits!  6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Alessia evades Bleeding]

MP: 7/25

Timothy waits.

{ } { } {s} {s} { } {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} {E} {p} { } {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} {T} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {X} { } { } {A} { } E
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } {W} {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Carlos is no longer Immobilized.

Carlos's Endowment has 1 turn left.

Player Phase 7!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 17/20
MP: 0/30
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight)
HP: 23/30
MP: 2/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 15/15
MP: 24/40
DD: 7/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 18/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Carlos (Thug) *CRITICAL*
HP: 5/50
MP: 20/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9 --- 11
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Martin (Thug) *KO*

Alex (Bandit) *KO*

Timothy (Bandit) *CRITICAL*
HP: 2/25
MP: 7/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

{P} - Pinball Machine
[No Occupy]

{A} - Arcade Machine
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{c} - Counter
[No Occupy]

{s} - Not-So-Empty Shelf
[No Occupy]

{p} - Pool Table
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Steal Ball - Take a random pool ball quickly.  The 8 balls are said to be rather lucky.  Range: Adjacent.]

{f} - Foosball Table
[No Occupy]

{r} - Pile of Demolished Stuff
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Search - Muddle through the debris.  Range: Adjacent.  Uses: 1]


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Alessia stifled a growl as the puny bandit managed to actually cut her skin through a chink in her armor. That's it, she decided, raising her shield once more. If the man wanted to continue to pester her with his petty attacks, she would end this here and now. Without the slightest hint of hesitation, the Magic Knight barreled forward at the same fast pace from before.

Alessia charges through Timothy to C8!

The man, however, remained standing. Alessia frowned. The firm curvature of her lip was quite the sight––the last the poor bandit would ever see. She did not think. She merely grabbed one of the pool balls off of the table and, in true Xylia fashion, smashed it into the fucker's head.

Alessia smashes Timothy's head in with a pool ball taken from the Pool Table!

Elisia had been preparing to deal with the last of their foes––her bow was drawn and at the ready––but it seemed her allies had hastily chosen to finish off the last of the rabble. Shrugging, she slipped her bow back into its place of rest and fussed with the balls on the pool table for a second before snatching another one. They might as well take advantage of all the items they could help themselves to anyway.

Elisia takes a pool ball off the Pool Table!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:25 pm

"Hey! That looked pretty fun!" Xylia cheered as she watched Alessia slam one of the pool balls into the face of her enemy. Xylia herself had a huge grin on her face and reached for one of the pool balls herself. She calmly strode up to the guy she had been pelting with balls earlier and smirked at him before grabbing him by the throat and slamming the pool ball against his mouth. Xylia heard and felt teeth shatter and shivered in delight.

Masochism: +4 Atk (49%)

Xylia grabs one of the pool balls, moves to E-4, and slams it into Carlos. 12 Atk DMG!

Masochism: 4/5


It was growing a bit quieter. Wisteria was herself quietly picking away at the rubble at her feet. Looks like it was just a bunch of trash that the bandits here tossed aside to get it out of the way. She figured that was it, it was only a bunch of stuff that scientists would use, and half of it was broken anyway. This time she found a small frame, for glasses it looked like. There were no lenses, so it was useless to her.

"I have 20/20 vision anyway," Wisteria murmured to herself before putting the frames away and searching through the rubble pile again. One last time, she told herself. By the time she got up again, the fight would be over. The fight was over, actually, but Wisteria wanted to give herself as much time to cool down as she could.

Wisteria searches the pile of rubble again.

Wisteria breathes easily.

MP: 25/40

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Elisia picks up a random pool ball!  It's a 4!

Items found:

---Pool Ball x1

Wisteria searches through the rubble!

Items found:

---Sealed Locket x1

Reaching down to the very bottom of the rubble pile, Wisteria manages to spot a glint of something shiny.  It was a gold chain.  Without hesitation, she brushes away the dirt and pulls the chain up to reveal that it was actually a locket.  She tests the locket but it will not open.  It seems as though time has made it stuck shut.  Shaking it reveals that there is something loose and solid within.  Perhaps there will be able to get it open at some point, but for now it is best to just store it.

Xylia smashes the 8 ball into Carlos!

Carlos takes 7 Dmg!

Carlos KO!

Items found:

---Magic 8 Ball x1

Alessia smashes the 14 ball into Timothy!

Timothy takes 7 Dmg!

Timothy KO!

Items found:

---Pool Ball x1

Request 03-A: Hidden Keycard

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Recreation Room

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Super 8 - Obtain a magic 8 ball from one of the pool tables! [3 AP] {SUCCESS}

Background: ~Irysian Struggle~

{ } { } {s} {s} { } {P} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} B
{c} { } {p} { } {p} {E} {p} {A} {A} C
{c} { } {p} { } {p} { } {p} { } { } D
{ } { } { } {X} { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{c} { } {*} { } { } { } {W} {r} {r} I
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated!
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+6 - Thug x2
+6 - Secret objectives completed x2
+4 - Bandit x2
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 24

Elisia: 0/24 --- 24/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/32
Current DD: 10/10

Alessia: 0/24 --- 24/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/32
Current DD: 10/10

Wisteria: 0/24 --- 24/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/32
Current DD: 7/10

Xylia: 0/24 --- 24/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/32
Current DD: 10/10

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Elisia, Alessia, Wisteria, Xylia

Achievement SUCCESS!! [+3 AP]

The Party finds 30 Gold!

No Items found...

Edit your profiles, please~  Update will come shortly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:46 pm

As the last thug fell, something slipped out of his jacket pocket and skittered across the floor.  It looked like some kind of keycard for the laboratory but was very foreboding.  It was yellow in color with a black strip.  A caution symbol was printed upon it and not much else.  Obviously it unlocked a door leading to something somewhat dangerous.  Perhaps dangerous chemicals or something of the sort?  Regardless, the card was worth taking.  Leaving the thugs and bandits behind, the group proceeded back into the hall, going back to the locked door to test the keycard only to have it fail.  It wasn't the right one after all.  With that disappointment on their shoulders, the group checked the rest of the rooms in the hall that they could but found no more bandits.  That probably explained the lack of reinforcements.  At the very end of the hall was a large steel door with a wheel.  Turning it yielded no results but fortunately it turned out that there was a card reader next to the door.  The skeleton keycard failed, but upon swiping the yellow card, there was a loud click and the sound of metal sliding against metal.  Turning the wheel now yielded results, and eventually the group was able to push the door open inwards.

Inside was a large room filled with a dim green light.  There were computer screens, consoles, and terminals all over the place in an organized system.  Glass cases filled with green liquid dotted the area, strategically placed amongst the various tech.  On the far wall opposite the entrance was a massive black steel circle protruding from it that housed an elevator by the looks of it.  The place was eerily silent but the group was suddenly alerted to some interesting development.  Two thugs were talking and they sounded rather frightened.  They were muttering about some sort of monster and that's when the group heard a loud moan coming from close to them.  From out of the shadows near the wall stumbled a grotesque creature.  It was humanoid in appearance, covered in red hot flesh that seemed to be covered in a thin mucous-like substance.  It was missing half of its head--only the mouth portion was intact, and the mouth was large and filled with sharp teeth.  A light purple mist escaped it whenever it was open.  The thugs were alerted to the group's presence and though afraid of the creature that found them, they still armed themselves and prepared for a fight, not worried about the creature and definitely not worried about being outnumbered.

Request 03-B: Rambling Failures

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Flash Flood - Release all the green liquid from the glass containers! [3 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{S} {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } D
{M} {!} { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} {C} { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Cryos (Failed Experiment)
HP: 75/75
MP: 50/50
DD: --/--
Atk: 10
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Sidney (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Maurice (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Players may start in rows I-J!


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Alessia starts at J6!

Elisia starts at J5!

Elisia had been standing none too far from the grotesque creature that had appeared when Alessia shoved her––none too lightly, I might add––out of harm's way. The Magic Knight quickly put herself in the Sharpshooter's former position, raising her shield valiantly. "Watch out!" the spokewoman called out as she brandished her blade. She knew not what the vile mutant that stood before her was, but she could tell easily enough that it was not of the friendly sort. "I'll be your shield," Alessia stated aloud, directing the comment at Elisia and Wisteria without looking their way. "Just take it out as quickly as possible," she added, mostly to herself, in harsh whisper.

Alessia's Indomitable Aura overpowers Cyros! 10% Def and Spr reduction! The aura lingers... what will it do?

Elisia practically scowled at first, but she forced her mouth into a thin line as the freak of nature revealed itself. The Sharpshooter supposed that was reason good enough for her ally to shove her. She didn't particularly agree with the orders that followed. Not wandering too far off, the bow-wielder drew her first arrow––perhaps with a little help she could fell the creature before it even became an issue.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Wisteria put her hand to her nose and mouth as soon as the vault opened. There was an ungodly stench coming from within that made her eyes sting. Her eyes watered from the sting, so she blinked a few times to help her compose herself. The grotesque creature right nearby loomed over them, but she did not fear it. Her grimoire hovered at her side; Wisteria knew that fear was only a hindrance of magic. No fear, no hesitation, the mental drills were pounded into her head countless times, so much that she hardly needed to think about preparing herself anymore.

Wisteria starts at J-4

Xylia starts at I-5


"The fuck is that thing supposed to be?"
Xylia glanced at the creature with a half-amused, half-confused expression. Regardless of what it was, it was clear to her that it didn't need to exist anymore. The other girls could finish it if they wanted, Xylia wanted meat. The two thugs hiding in the corner were perfect targets for her fists. Xylia tightened the black leather around her fists and rolled her shoulders.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Request 03-B: Rambling Failures

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Flash Flood - Release all the green liquid from the glass containers! [3 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{S} {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } D
{M} {!} { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} {C} { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } {X} { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } {W} {E} {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Elisia (Sharpshooter)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%*
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 20/20
MP: 40/40
DD: 7/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler)
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Cryos (Failed Experiment)
HP: 75/75
MP: 50/50
DD: --/--
Atk: 10
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Sidney (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Maurice (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Player Phase 1!


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Alessia's Indomitable Aura overpowers Cyros! 10% Def and Spr reduction! The aura lingers... what will it do?

The second the creature took a fraction of a step closer to the Magic Knight, a burst of mana shot outward from around her tall frame. Although this aura failed to do any noticeable damage to the creature, Alessia smiled confidently. She had been working on unlocking this seal on her power––now that she had managed to unleash it their enemies would fall much faster. If the damned mutant wished to fight then it would have to fell her.

"Wisteria," the spokeswoman stated calmly, mentally channeling her spell of power. "Might you cripple this creature? I don't want it going anywhere." Without chanting her usual phrase, a seal appeared over Elisia's head and unlocked her inner power as expected. Hopefully with the boost they could fell this abomination before it could do anything dangerous.

Alessia casts Empower on Elisia! +30% Atk for Three Turns!
Remaining MP: 15/25

Elisia
Atk: 9 --- 12

Elisia said nothing. The rush of power flowing through her was all she needed to burst into action. She lined up her shot and fired one arrow, moving away from the freakish creature as she drew another arrow and then another. With the power flowing through her veins, she could defeat it easily––perhaps if Wisteria provided her with further strength it could go down next turn.

Elisia uses Hummingbird on Cyros! 14 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to G5 via Continuous Assault]
---Elisia chains Hummingbird on Cyros! 14 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to F8 via Continuous Assault]
---Elisia chains Hummingbird on Cyros! 14 Atk Damage! [Elisia moves to D7 via Continuous Assault]

Remaining MP: 17/35

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:49 pm

"I'll do what I can," Wisteria answered calmly, raising her hands a little bit as her grimoire turned pages and began to glow as before. Her hand glowed a sickly green color now as a raw, inhuman hand burst from the ground and reached for the abomination before them. Remaining focused, Wisteria took control of her power and gave her magic an order that it could not refuse. The hand was unable to grasp the beast, instead deciding to claw at it until a hold could be found. Once the hold was found, the beast would be unable to move for awhile, as the demon's strength was far superior to it.

Wisteria casts Demon Grasp on Cyros! 6 Int DMG! Chance of Immobilize! [1/3]

"If it comes down to it, I have access to your Soul Chain, Alessia," Wisteria informed the leader, reaching out with her hand to take hold of the white chain that bound her magic to Alessia's soul. It was invisible to all but Wisteria, but if she touched it, the one it was bound to would feel pressure around the chest area. "Let me know if you need healing." The chain was only good for one battle, since it took a lot of concentration to conjure it. Maybe one day she would be able to use multiple soul chains on an ally. Wisteria would have to look into it further.


Xylia moves to G-4

"Oi you! Cocksucker! C'mere a second! I wanna see how good your face looks when I bash it against the wall a few times!" Xylia taunted, waving her fist over at the thugs behind some of the computer terminals. She wanted them to come out as much as she wanted them to say put so she could smash them against the wall. It would be so simple to just flip one of those computers up against them and the wall. Not only would it be easy, but extremely satisfying too.

"C'mon! I'm getting wet just thinking of how much fun it will be smashing you!"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Elisia missed an attack!

Cryos takes 21 Dmg!

HP: 54/75

Cryos is Immobilized!  Easy peasy!

Request 03-B: Rambling Failures

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Flash Flood - Release all the green liquid from the glass containers! [3 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{S} {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } {E} {t} { } D
{M} {!} { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } {X} { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} {C} { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } {W} { } {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Elisia's Empower has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Cryos uses Wailing Sludge on Elisia!  11 Dmg! (ATK) [Elisia is Feared]

MP: 42/50

The glass container is shattered causing the green liquid within to spill out onto the floor!

Cryos waits.

Sidney moves to B3.

Sidney waits.

Maurice moves to F3.

Maurice waits.

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } {E} {t} { } D
{ } {!} { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } {X} { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } {W} { } {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Cryos is Immobilized for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 2!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN* *FEAR*
HP: 13/20
MP: 17/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9 --- 12
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%* *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 30/30
MP: 15/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 20/20
MP: 34/40
DD: 8/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Cryos (Failed Experiment) *DMG TAKEN +2% [1]*
HP: 54/75
MP: 42/50
DD: --/--
Atk: 10
Def: 6 --- 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4 --- 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Sidney (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Maurice (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{ } - Preservation Chemical
[Effect: Upon entering this cell, the target is put into stasis for 1 turn, taking no damage but unable to take action.]

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Elisia is afraid!

She had gone to such lengths to keep the mutant spawn of this laboratory away from her and still it managed to strike her. The sludge that now drooped over her entire figure continued to wail––its moaning echoed in the depths of her mind. "Gah!" Elisia hissed, fingers trembling as she gripped her bow even more tightly than before. "The hell!?"

She found herself unable to move.

Alessia's Indomitable Aura cripples Cyros further!

Alessia had been rather pleased with the outcome of Elisia's attacks, however her confident visage faltered slightly as the girl seemed to be detained. Whatever the creature had just done to her, she might be out of the fight for a little bit. Too far away for Wisteria to work some magic, the Magic Knight grimaced internally, raising her blade to the air. She swiped at the creature, her blazing aura aiding her as she struck it.

Alessia attacks Cyros! 7 Atk Damage! 30% Chance of Critical Hit!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Perfect binding. The hand managed to get a grip on the abomination rather quickly and was now vulnerable to more powerful magic. Wisteria flipped through her grimoire and turned to a page that made the floating book glow a distinct red color. Her hand lit with an orange aura, almost like it was on fire as she weaved the spell and the runes appeared directly beneath the beast in front of Alessia. She and Alessia would be able to handle the beast while Xylia dealt with the thugs, Wisteria thought. As long as Xylia didn't do something stupid and get herself killed; though somehow Wisteria might not be adverse to that situation were it to come around.

The fire mine placed, Wisteria cut off her connection to the magic and took in a deep, even breath. The drain of mana was always exhausting to her, but she found that a deep breath to reset her lungs helped rejuvenate her a little bit reach time, especially after casting a spell.

Wisteria casts Fire Mine on J-7! Deals 14 Int Fire DMG to enemies once triggered with a chance to Burn.

Wisteria breathes evenly.

MP: 25/40


Masochism: 0%

"That's more like it!" Xylia shouted with glee, taking off at a light jog until she was on the other side of one of the thugs. She saw the shine of a possible weapon and decided to take the opportunity to lift her foot and smash the lever. The metal broke off easily with the power behind her kick and Xylia snatched it out of the air and took a massive swing with her new-found weapon. "Batter UP!" Xylia yipped as she smashed the thug's head.

Xylia moves to E-3

Xylia breaks off the lever and smacks Maurice with it! 9 Atk DMG! Chance of Stun (Brutality)!

Masochism: 1/5

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Cryos takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 45/75

Maurice takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 46/50

Maurice evades Stun!

Request 03-B: Rambling Failures

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Flash Flood - Release all the green liquid from the glass containers! [3 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } {E} {t} { } D
{ } { } {X} { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } {W} { } {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Elisia's Empower has 1 turn left.

Elisia is Feared for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

Cryos uses Chains of Agony on Alessia! [Alessia is Burned][Alessia evades Disable]

MP: 28/50

Cryos waits.

Sidney moves to D4.

Sidney waits.

Maurice attacks Xylia!  9 Dmg! (ATK) [Xylia evades Stun]

Maurice waits.

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } {S} { } { } {E} {t} { } D
{ } { } {X} { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } {W} { } {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Cryos is Immobilized for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 3!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN* *FEAR*
HP: 13/20
MP: 17/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9 --- 12
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%* *WHITE CHAIN* *BURN [2]*
HP: 28/30
MP: 15/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi)
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/40
DD: 8/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 37/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Cryos (Failed Experiment) *DMG TAKEN +4% [2]* *IMMOBILIZED*
HP: 45/75
MP: 28/50
DD: --/--
Atk: 10
Def: 6 --- 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4 --- 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Sidney (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Maurice (Thug)
HP: 46/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{ } - Preservation Chemical
[Effect: Upon entering this cell, the target is put into stasis for 1 turn, taking no damage but unable to take action.]

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Silver on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Elisia is afraid.

Elisia's eyes shot over to the thug that was no approaching her very quickly. No doubt he could easily take advantage over her in this situation––she should have dashed off, but she could not. For whatever reason the attack she had been hit with had stolen all sense of courage from her. She could not move. She could not act. Despite everything telling her to do otherwise, she could not muster the ability to do anything.

"Some help, please!"

Alessia's Indomitable Aura cripples Cyros further!

Alessia attacks Cyros! 7 Atk Damage! 30% Chance of Critical Hit!


Alessia slashed at the freakish creature once more, ignoring the fact that it had successfully managed to burn her. Her blade cut through the air like butter and she drew back to her side. Clearly this creature would take some effort to destroy––the fact that it managed to continue despite the rampant onslaught it had already faced showed that much.

Alessia's eyes turned toward Elisia for a moment. The girl requested their aid, but no one, it seemed (apart from Xylia who was not apt to come to the girl's rescue), would be able to lend a hand. The Magic Knight frowned. They had to get better at dealing with being spread out...

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Masochism: 7.5% (+1 Atk)

"OI!" Xylia growled, lifting her new weapon and waving it above her head at the thug that just tried to hit her. "You call that a fuckin' hit?! My grandma could hit harder than you, an' she's dead ya fuckwad!" Xylia reached out and snatched the thug with both hands, metal lever forgotten as she slammed her head into his, her iron skull shattering whatever remained of the poor guy's face. She could swear she heard his nose break from that one.

Xylia uses Iron Dragon on Maurice! 10 Atk DMG! Ignores 50% Def!

MP: 12/20


~

Wisteria paused, her hands held even with the tome that floated next to her body. She was in the middle of examining the creature that she just snared and that Alessia was beating down on. The mine she placed would activate soon and submerge the creature in a hefty amount of fire. There was a large amount of power in her magic, but she rarely found the opportunity to bring the full force of it to bear. Something her mother had always told her was to work efficiently if faced with multiple enemies. Sometimes drawing attention to yourself would end your life before any allies could hope to save you. But in this case, with only this one beast in close proximity and the other thugs busy with Xylia?

Wisteria could unload her magic.

But Alessia was burning, Wisteria could tell. Whatever that creature did to her, she was suffering, but Wisteria knew she had a cure. With the tips of her fingers glowing white hot, she burned several markings into her skin. Up her arms and across her face she marked her body, granting herself a purity that no other magic could accomplish. Then she simply walked closer to Alessia until she was right behind her, and pressed her hand onto her back. The magic began to work, and soon Alessia's burn was removed completely.

Wisteria marks herself with the Glyph of Purification!

MP: 17/40

Wisteria moves to J-5

Wisteria touches Alessia and removes her burn.

Wisteria breathes easy.

MP: 18/40

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:57 am

Cryos takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 40/75

Cryos's weight triggers Fire Mine!

Cryos takes 30 Dmg!

HP: 10/75

Cryos evades Burn!

Maurice takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 38/50

Request 03-B: Rambling Failures

Location: Abandoned Laboratory - Biosynthesis Chamber

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Flash Flood - Release all the green liquid from the glass containers! [3 AP]

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } {S} { } { } {E} {t} { } D
{ } { } {X} { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } {W} {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Elisia's Empower fades.

Elisia is Feared for 1 more turn.

Alessia is no longer Burned.

Wisteria's Immunity has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Cryos activates S-Ability Regret! [Bestows Bravery]

Cryos uses Acid Rain!  Hits Alessia and Wisteria!  15 Dmg! (ATK) [Target DEF -10%]

MP: 16/50

Cryos waits.

Sidney moves to D6.

Sidney attacks Elisia!  9 Dmg! (ATK) [Elisia is no longer Feared][Elisia evades Stun]

Maurice uses Endowment! [User ATK +20%]

MP: 32/40

Maurice waits.

{-} {-} {-} { } { } { } {-} {-} {-} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {C} {t} { } { } { } {!} {C} { } C
{ } {t} { } { } { } {S} {E} {t} { } D
{ } { } {X} { } { } { } { } { } {s} E
{ } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } {s} F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {!} { } {t} G
{s} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {t} { } { } {W} {A} {C} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Cryos is no longer Immobilized.

Maurice's Endowment has 3 turns.

Player Phase 4!

Elisia (Sharpshooter) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 8/20
MP: 17/35
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Alessia (Magic Knight) *CHR +10%* *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 19/30
MP: 15/25
DD: 10/10
Atk: 7
Def: 6 --- 5
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Wisteria (Void Magi) *IMMUNE*
HP: 7/20
MP: 17/40
DD: 8/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2 --- 1
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Xylia (Brawler) *WHITE CHAIN*
HP: 37/40
MP: 12/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Cryos (Failed Experiment) *DMG TAKEN +6% [3]* *CRITICAL* *BRAVERY*
HP: 10/75
MP: 16/50
DD: --/--
Atk: 10 --- 15
Def: 6 --- 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4 --- 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Sidney (Thug)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Maurice (Thug) *ENDOWED*
HP: 38/50
MP: 32/40
DD: --/--
Atk: 9 --- 11
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{ } - Preservation Chemical
[Effect: Upon entering this cell, the target is put into stasis for 1 turn, taking no damage but unable to take action.]

{!} - Release Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Pull Lever - Activates the lever that opens the specimen containers.  Range: Adjacent.]

{s} - Large Display Screen
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Analyze - Observe the calculations and notes on the screen.  Range: Adjacent.]

{t} - Computer Terminal
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Access Recordings - Listen to recorded records saved to the terminal.  Range: Adjacent.]

{C} - Specimen Container
[No Occupy]

{-} - Fence
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ReCreation

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:19 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum