Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:50 pm

~Chapter One: The Ancestry Tournament~

Part One: The Grand Colosseum

Soundtrack: I did not steal this

The clang and clash of metal rings out through the dusty arena. Shouts of battle and a roaring crowd drowns out all other sounds. Two heavy pairs of boots stamp on the ground, nearly in unison with each other. The dance of steel above to match with the dance of feet below. A blade collides with hard armor and sparks fly from the contact. With every blow the challenger loses ground, taking step after step backwards until he is pushed up against the arena wall with a long spear pointed at his throat. The end of a long, grueling battle.

The crowd continues to roar as the battle comes to a petrifying halt. The human against the wall breathes heavily, fearing the point of the spear against his throat, but as the blade moves away his breathing eases and he falls to the ground in his defeat. The man slides his sword back into its sheath and lets his shield fall to his side to ruffle a head of black feather hair. The man with the spear takes a step back and offers the human his left hand, a long silver mane attached to the plated armor he wears.

"A well-fought match," the elf decides as the human takes his arm and pulls himself up. The elf grins, and when he does the orange fire atop his head glows and causes his molten skin to crack.

Beyond the arena and up by the highest balcony hovering over the Colosseum sits another elven man with fur as dark as the midnight sky. The grand overlook grants the old man much to see over and he does so with pride in his posture. White, cracked bones cover his body and his eyes, leaving only a dark hole for where his mouth should be. The Lord nods his head once, in approval of the battle.

"I am always surprised when a human so young challenges one of our own. Lord Renvari is not the type of man to go easy on humans," The elven lord remarks, turning his head to the side where a woman stands with skin as dark as the sand and eyes of pure violet. Out of all the elves in attendance today, she is one of the few whose appearance could be called human. Sharp ears and glowing violet eyes would state otherwise, she wears pure white lace and gold bangles around her neck and arms and waist specifically for the tournament.

"It is unwise to miscalculate a human's strength by his age, father," the woman says. Her voice rings full and sweet and flows easily through the air. Pleasant to hear, rare to witness. "Will we be giving the reward to Lord Renvari, then?"

"Of course," the woman's father laughs a little, "but first we have to see if he can win the whole thing. It is your words after all, is it not? 'Lord Renvari will lose today,' correct? We will see."

The woman's eyes keep glued to the arena, determines and so sure of her prophecy. Her father might be older and wiser than her, but throughout the years her prophecies have never once been wrong. And for nearly six hundred years of living, that is quite an achievement for any Elvennahn mage. The next two fighters would be human, and the victor of that match would go on to defeat Lord Renvari in the finals. Lanadie is sure of that, but which of the two humans will it be?

"Our next two fighters will be entering the ring shortly," an announcer for the event was picked specifically for his booming voice and professional composure. An elf made entirely of thick stone would be quite difficult to be blown away during combat, after all. "Humans and elves alike are all welcome to fight in the Tourney, and with the way the brackets have been set up, none of us expected two humans to defeat age-old elven warriors so handily! Welcome them to the stage, for while these two humans may be the only ones left, one must take on Lord Renvari to take the crowned prize!"

( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

Players, take your positions!

Player 1 starts on row B

Player 2 starts on row H

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Leo starts at H5.

A lot of traipsing around had let up to this moment.  The wayward Leopold Argrund Churchill had once been a renowned member of nobility, but in his conquest to attain balance in the forces of good and evil of the world, he was branded a heretic by the church that his family so revered.  Disowned by religion and his own family, Leo began to travel around in search of the true power of balance.  Along the way, many a dispute had been resolved with his knowledge and diplomacy, and eventually his travels had led him here to the coliseum.  

There was so much conflict here, despite it being in a controlled environment.  Leo wished to the experience it for himself to attain insight into the matters behind this event for the flaunting of raw power and skill.  The elves were a sight to see, and although they had been formidable opponents, Leo had come out on top using his...interesting fighting style, one he was forced to develop himself, but because it was unique to him, it gave him a bit of an edge against more common sword and fighting styles.

Now Leo was to face a powerful knight, a human one, but one not to underestimate.  He was definitely curious about how this match would turn out, and when the time came to enter the arena, he did not pussyfoot around.

Leo entered the arena with grace, posture perfect and sword at the ready.  His angel wing earring swung as he moved, hazel eyes scanning the crowd he had already become so familiar with having made it so close to the finals match.  They were well aware of what he was capable of, and their thirst to see bloodshed was...surprisingly understandable.  Mayhap this particular conflict was not so bad.

"Now, to face my opponent.  Righteous or sinner?  I wonder with which side they align?  Judgment shall fall upon my blade it seems, if only for a moment," Leo whispered to himself as he set his sights on the opposite side of the arena, fixated firmly on the point where his opponent would appear.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Vergil on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:07 am

Iris starts at B-4

The clamoring of the crowd had thundered through the corridors of the arena's entryways, awaking a woman resting against a stone wall of the foyer. She had dreamt of a sleepy meadow under a starry moonlight sky, fireflies drifting above and around her as the whistling of the grove soothed a calm in her heart - a peace she once knew but perhaps one she would never know again. Young Iris had been raised by her father who was a blacksmith, while her mother died giving birth to her. At an early age she was disciplined and acclimatized to civility, as her father taught her his trade and groomed her for knighthood. It wasn't until her fifteenth birthday that she was admitted into one of the nation's training academies.

As an astute student in the classroom and a superior combatant in the sparring yard, Iris surpassed her peers and set a record for being the youngest at the time to ever achieve knighthood. At her knighting ceremony, she was brought up to an altar and bestowed upon her armor was a family crest of an archduke who she was then going to be appointed to protect for the remainder of her life. The academy had taught her the code of valiance and conduct to which she adhered to for many years in service to the archduke. So many seasons passed as she stood by her post while the archduke fattened himself through decadent luxury and hedonism, and as she watched the petals of the autumn fall she felt her talents squandered and her soul became restless.

One fateful night an assassination was attempted for the archduke's life with it coming down to Iris meeting the assailant face to face in the castle's courtyard. The battle was unlike any sparring session back at the academy, as the assassin fought blackguardly without remorse. Any dirty trick, any cheap advantage her opponent could use that was against her teachings was employed in this fight to the death. Life... and death. It was in this encounter that the concept of mortality was elucidated in her mind. Honor... chivalry... these had no value to a corpse. Iris began to fight back with a feral zeal as a vehement passion fulgurated within her. Soon she managed to gain the upper hand and disarmed her opponent. Normally it was against the knight's etiquette to attack an unarmed opponent, but Iris wasted no time in planting her sword through the assassin's back while he was down. That was the first life she had ever taken.

Iris had decided from then on that her place was not at some noble's side and tossed aside the archduke's crest as she set off on her own, letting her blade decide her destiny - for if the rigors of bloodshed could stir such a powerful intensity, then following in such a path would at least make for a more interesting life. Fate had now chanced her upon this coliseum, where she was to partake in a series of duels with other gathered adversaries. The elves were unique; unlike anything Iris had ever seen, but it didn't matter. Had this been an unsanctioned battlefield, her previous opponents would have been made into lifeless ornaments for the dunes all the same. None of her previous clashes in the tournament thus far had been able to quell the parched flame sparking in her heart, for it burned hotter than the most sweltering desert day. Now there was but one more fight Iris had to best before she would reach the final battle of the tournament; another human. She stood in front of the barred gates; a caged lion in wait.

The bars raised and she stepped forward, the cheers of the crowd heralding the arrival of this rose of war. Her beaming rouge hair billowed in waves to the desert breeze as she walked, in akin to a dancing carmine inferno. The amber eyes of the young woman gazed over to the opposite end of the arena and at her new rival competitor, sizing him up like a viper. Iris spoke no words, and merely grasped the handle of her sheathed blade with her robust lips resting in the form of a scowl.

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:49 am

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris (Errant)
HP: 35/35
EN: 50/50
ADR: 0/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter)
HP: 40/40
EN: 50/50
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

Player 1 gets the first move!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Vergil on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:48 am

She unsheathed her weapon, a sword with a coral-colored edge with a cut bloodstone embedded in its quillon, and poised it in front of her. Knights had always had a predictable and methodical fighting style about them; a mentality Iris had to unlearn when fighting enemies of various realms. The man standing before her was no knight, and there was no telling what tactic he would seek to operate to attain triumph over her. She would have to remind herself that this was similar to that of the sparring back at the academy, for she would oft lose herself in the moment of the battle and nearly come close to putting an end to the lives of those in her prior matches - a habit come unsurprisingly to one that had been accustomed to fighting to kill and not to win.

Iris approached the man in black and white with steady caution, awaiting to see what kind of fighter he was. The desert sun was in full bloom now with its heat grazing her face, but she remained stalwart and focused, refusing to let her eyes off the man. With each step, the metal chausses of her armor made a jangling with every patter against the sand. With each step, her heart began to pace.

Iris moves to D-4.

Iris waits.

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:04 am

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris (Errant)
HP: 35/35
EN: 50/50
ADR: 0/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter)
HP: 40/40
EN: 50/50
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

"So it begins," Lord Venus sighs, pushing himself to the edge of his seat. The two warriors' images flash through his eyes, leaving him with a bit of a black smile. The elven Ursa gestures towards his daughter. "What do you think, Vensi? Which of these brave warriors has what it takes to defeat our Lord Renvari, who has never lost to human or elf?"

"What's this?" Lord Renvari steps onto the balcony, his molten head no longer burning with orange flames but instead smoldering with light-colored smoke. The red and black vest he wears covers the molten shell that makes up his skin but does not burn despite the intense rise of temperature. Vensi flicks bits of ash from her white dress and scowls at the Lord. "Dearest Vensi, you would wager for my defeat? You wound me."

"It is not a wager," Vensi declares, turning back to the battle at hand. She too looks at the warriors to see which one has the strength to take out a thousand-year-old elven warrior. Lord Renvari has been around since the time of the dragons, and one of these humans would take him down for the first time in history. "I have never been wrong in my prophecies," Vensi continues.

"We will see."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 am

Leo moves to F4.

"So wary. I think I've chosen which side to join first!" Leo suddenly exclaimed as he dashed towards the knight with little to no regard to his own safety. He knew nothing about this woman or her fighting style but how else would he find out? Certainly not by tapping his toes gently into the waters. No, the roaring waves would carry him to the knowledge he so desired and he was not afraid of them. The worse he would get here is defeat and thus with his hand, he would go all in. Besides, he had plenty of tricks up his sleeve.

Leo uses Swirling Sorrow! 5 Dmg! (ATK) [Target is forced to move away from the user if a Move action is taken]

EN: 46/50

MP: 22/30

Leo has chosen to fall into Depravity! [Virtuous skillset is LOCKED]

VICE: 0/40

Leo readied his sword and held it out as if to stab the woman, though it was obvious that he was just a tad too far away. Fortunately, that was not his goal. A swirling darkness surrounded his blade, a terrible image of frightening ghouls appearing in the obscurity, twisting and twirling and writhing--seeking to be released.

"Disperse!" Leo commanded, and the cloud of darkness carrying the horrid ghouls shot forth, surrounding the woman. The ghouls scratched at her armor and any skin they could reach and wailed in her ears, imparting their anguish upon her. Would she run from the source of this terror or stand her ground?

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:56 am

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Iris takes 1 DMG! (Leo)



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris (Errant)
HP: 34/35
EN: 50/50
ADR: 3/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY*
HP: 40/40
EN: 46/50
MP: 22/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 0/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

The first strike is taken. But will it lead to victory? Vensi's eyes flit across the Colosseum floor. The strike, though elegant, did not pack much power. The man is swift, for sure, but is he swift enough to get around his opponents powerful strikes? Vensi has seen both warriors in action, they could not be more different. The warrior may find the duelist's power to be annoying, considering her own fighting style.

"His strike is quick, but lacks power," Renvari echoes her thoughts.

"Lord Renvari, you should be down below, not spying on your potential opponents," Vensi remarks flatly. Lord Renvari gives the woman a sly grin and bows to her before taking his leave. Lord Renvari is one of the few elves older than Vensi that she does not enjoy the company of. His choice of form is less than ideal for this oasis.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Vergil on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:04 pm

The man had conjured spirits from his weapon to haunt her; he was no ordinary swordsman indeed. The malicious apparitions screamed and clawed at her, and yet she did not even relent a single flinch. Her eyes would not avert away from her target and her stance remained unwavering. The spirits attempted to push her away from the man, but she showed no signs of fear. She was starting to get angry. This was not going to be a battle fought solely with swords, but whether the man liked it or not, they were going to clash steel.

Iris uses Indomitable! [Swirling Sorrow's movement-impairing effect is removed]

EN: 42/50

Iris gains an increased 33% chance to resist Swirling Sorrow's effect!

Iris let out a sole, loud yawp that shook the arena with her resounding voice, and for a moment a faint aura shone around her before fading away. Backing down was out of the question; she would not allow herself to falter before garish techniques nor show weakness to her enemy. If the man thought he would be able to keep Iris at a distance, he would be making a grave mistake. She walked forward, despite his attempt to keep her away until they were at an arm's length apart from each other. Iris pressed the edge of her sword against his, the sheer pressure caused the blade to emit sparks. Her fearsome glare shot directly into the man's eyes just as she had done the night of the encounter with the assassin.

Iris moves to E-4.

Still she remained unspoken, and withstood her stance. It was almost as if she was listening. Listening attentively to hear if this man even had a beating heart. She wanted to know everything that made him human and she wanted to know what it would feel like if she could take it all away - and she wanted to know what it would be like to lose her own humanity, if only for a moment. The carnage of war would often turn men into beasts, leaving only the instinct to survive; she wanted to know what this would be like, for her mortality to be tested and laid bare. At last, words escaped her lips.

"Hit me."

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:44 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Iris becomes Indomitable!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris (Errant) *INDOMITABLE -3-*
HP: 34/35
EN: 42/50
ADR: 3/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY*
HP: 40/40
EN: 46/50
MP: 22/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 0/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Leo moves to H5.

Leo wasn't too surprised to see the woman be unfazed by his attack. The ghouls did their best to haunt this brave warrior but in the end it was for naught. She took her steps forward, her hefty blade pressing against his much smaller one, sparks glinting in the air. She cut a much more impressive figure up close but he was not deterred from his course of action. He pressed his blade into hers enough to create a break for him to flip back through the air, landing deftly on his feet before cartwheeling to a spot close by, his weapon still at the ready.

"If to be hit is your desire, then I shall make it my own to hit you!" Leo called out simply before raising his blade into the air calling forth a black aura to surge to life around him, dancing across his skin and clinging tightly to his form. His eyes glowed a crimson hue akin to blood, and now he was hungry for it. He would feel the weight of sin crushing his shoulders but he carried that burden with glee and planned to fully succumb to its temptation. There was no room for a conscience here.

Leo uses Heinous Desire! [Damage output +20%]

EN: 42/50

MP: 16/30

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:45 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Leo desires heinous things!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris's Indomitable has 2 turns left.

Leo's Heinous Desire has 3 turns.

Iris (Errant) *INDOMITABLE*
HP: 34/35
EN: 42/50
ADR: 8/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY**DESIRE*
HP: 40/40
EN: 42/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 0/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Vergil on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:34 pm

The man was proving to be quite the theatrical character. Though if it was a play he was looking for, then Iris was sure to give him a tragedy. It did not seem as though he made an effort to strike her this time as continued to back away only to put on another display of parlor tricks. A blade's purpose was to cut; what good was it to have one if it were to be denied what it was made for? She would show him what it meant to have a tool whose sole design was killing. This was no mere game.

It was now her turn to show her strength, and with a tightly clenched grip Iris charged forward. She advanced in pursuit of her target with her blade singing through the air. The sandy terrain did not hinder her balance in the slightest, and Iris remained steadfast to her course. Once she closed in, her blade was swung with her weight thrown into the attack. Iris threw as much force as she could into her attacks in order to inflict as much harm as she could, this was her way.

Iris moves to G-5.

Iris attacks Leo! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

EN: 40/50

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:20 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Leo takes 4 DMG! (Iris)



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris's Indomitable has 2 turns left.

Leo's Heinous Desire has 3 turns.

Iris (Errant) *INDOMITABLE*
HP: 34/35
EN: 42/50
ADR: 8/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY**DESIRE*
HP: 40/40
EN: 42/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 0/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

"A marvelous hit," Lord Venus declares, the black mouth of his curving upwards into a grin. His next words are drowned out by the shouts and cheers coming from the crowd. Though the stands are filled with mostly elves, and the battle is between two humans, the thirst for blood is not something unknown to the immortals. It is what drove them to attack the humans so very long ago, and also what drove them to attack the dragons alongside the humans. So long as the peace between the two species holds, there is little to worry about. "Well, Lanadie? Which do you think will be the victor?" Her father's question disturbs her slightly, as if he is asking which of these lower life forms could possibly defeat a thousand-year-old elf.

"Her attack is powerful, but wide and slow," Vensi replies with a bit of a sigh. "But Lord Renvari will lose today, to whomever wins this fight. That is guaranteed." Vensi Lanadie might have confidence in the truth of her vision, but she could not see the form of the one who defeated the elf. She also saw other things in her dream, things that were both disturbing and impossible. Things that would cause Lord Venus to call off the anniversary event, even at the risk of angering the other elven lords.

"He would be disappointed to hear you say that, you know how he vies for you."

"I need no reminder." Vensi turns her eyes away from the battlefield. The reason she did not join the competition or even leave the balcony was so that she could stay away from Lord Renvari. She had originally thought that her human appearance would turn him away, but nothing she did ever worked. "Let us continue to watch the bout, father."

"Of course."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm

"That smarts, milady! Such grandiose strength and fervor emanating from your form! But your sin is not so great as to trump mine! Allow me," Leo exclaimed in glee as he was struck. He had tried to evade the slow attack but this woman definitely meant him much harm. Even though it was a controlled match, she was aiming to kill, and he could sense that much coursing through her body. He could see it in the ferocity of her eyes and even still he did not falter, dodging to the side afters and flipping forward.

Landing from his flip, Leo turned quickly and dealt a vicious flanking slash with his own blade. If she wanted to be hit, now was the time. After the strike, he raised his blade, poised to strike once more. He offered no guard, and his stance showed no desire to evade. Just what was he up to with such a reckless fighting style? The crowd, and what's more, the audience would be left to wonder.

Leo moves to G4.

Leo slashes Iris! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

VICE: 8/40

"Let us revel in sin for the time being, yes! The moment of redemption shall come later~!"

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:30 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Iris takes 3 DMG! (Leo)



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris's Indomitable has 1 turns left.

Leo's Heinous Desire has 2 turns.

Iris (Errant) *INDOMITABLE*
HP: 33/35
EN: 40/50
ADR: 16/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY**DESIRE*
HP: 36/40
EN: 40/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 8/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Vergil on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Iris ignored the delirious rantings of her opponent as she straightened her sword back in front of her. In her many years, there was a good majority of her opponents that had were predisposed to having a questionable level of sanity; though it made sense in the fact that a normal man would have to be mad to make an attempt to stand in her way. The man fought back in response to her attack, delivering a powerful strike of his own. The strike was impressive, but the armor of Iris alleviated much of the force.

"So, you do know how to use your weapon," she spoke, pushing aside a lock of her hair out of her face. "I was beginning to get worried." Iris cared not for the attention of the spectators nor the incessant babbling of the man's talk of sin. The sands were going to be a canvas of blood, and only sharp steel would serve as the brush. Brandishing her sword once more, Iris wasted no time in swiping at her prey.

Iris moves to G-5.

Iris attacks Leo! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

EN: 38/50

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:12 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Leo takes 4 DMG!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Iris's Indomitable has 1 turns left.

Leo's Heinous Desire has 2 turns.

Iris (Errant) *INDOMITABLE*
HP: 31/35
EN: 38/50
ADR: 16/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY**DESIRE*
HP: 32/40
EN: 40/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 8/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Leo slashes Iris! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

VICE: 16/40

"Milady, but of course I know how to use a sword! How do you think I got to where I am now, hm?" Leo pleaded nonchalantly, waving his sword through the air with skill in a precise slice before flipping back and then cartwheeling away from Iris. He remained balanced on one hand, eyeing the intimidating warrior with no regard before righting himself, beckoning her toward him as if he had a death wish.

"Now then, milady, I'm over here if you wish to strike once more! Let us be spry! Despite how stalwart you appear, how long can you keep up, I wonder?" Leo kept his eyes trained on this brutish fighter. Her blade definitely left an impact on his body but he wasn't about to let some wounds like these cost him the match. He was still fit and ready to tumble. Besides, as his sins grew, the brighter the light of salvation became. He could see it like a shining beacon at the end of a dark tunnel. This woman was in for a rude awakening.

Leo moves to D4.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:22 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Iris takes 3 DMG!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Leo's Heinous Desire has 1 turns.

Iris (Errant)
HP: 28/35
EN: 38/50
ADR: 24/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY**DESIRE*
HP: 32/40
EN: 38/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 8/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Vergil on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:07 pm

"I'll waste no more words on the likes of you," Iris hissed, watching the man cartwheel away like some buffoon. Perhaps if she hit this man enough, he would be silenced for good. His words began to annoy her, and it only made her more determined to destroy him. If he in actuality wanted her to kill him, then she was more than willing to accommodate.

The man had moved away again, and Iris would give chase, this time pointing her shoulder outward as she rushed at him. The sand kicked behind her as she charged, and Iris unleashed a roar as she approached him. Once she was close enough, Iris threw herself into him from the side, aiming her pauldron at his face. She was getting tired of looking at it anyway.

Iris uses Topple on Leo! (Path: F-5, E-5, D-5) 6 Dmg! (ATK)

EN: 33/50

Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Eternal Dream Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:27 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Leo takes 2 DMG!

Leo stands his ground!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Leo's Heinous Desire has 1 turns.

Iris (Errant)
HP: 28/35
EN: 33/50
ADR: 29/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY**DESIRE*
HP: 30/40
EN: 38/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 16/40

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

"Lord Venus!" A squirrely voice squeaks from the back half of the balcony. Vensi Lanadie turns her head over her shoulder to take a look at the small man standing by the red curtains that lead into the back of the Colosseum stands. He wiggles his sharp nose and long whiskers in distress as Vensi and the large ursa take notice of the mouse-man. "I beg pardon, my Lord, my Lady. The jewel we were to give the victor has been stolen!"

"What's this?" Lord Venus pushes his body up with strong arms and turns on the little mouse. "Who would do this?"

"It was a couple of our human guests, they went in to steal the jewel as soon as the battle started!"

"They must be in league with each other, call off the match! We're disqualifying both of them!" Lord Venus orders, sending the little mouse on its way with his roar. The elf groans, covering his mask with a great, hairy paw. Meanwhile Vensi looks on over the battlefield. An advantage still has not been seen come in for either of these warriors, at this rate they will only tire each other out.

"I find it difficult to believe that these humans would be working together. We did not even tell the contestants what the prize was," Vensi mentions, keeping her eyes on the two below.

"And yet neither of them seem to have taken any advantage over the other. We know that woman's strength and the magic the man holds. One of them could easily overpower the other if they so wished, and yet we see a stalemate! That is enough."

Lanadie keeps herself quiet. While that may be true, there is too much fire in that warrior's eyes for this to just be an act. The man doesn't seem at all concerned, true, but he was never concerned to begin with. On top of that these two managed to defeat other old and powerful elven warriors in order to get to this point. Something is missing here, a single piece of a puzzle that hides from her view. The elven woman scowls. Not knowing how the prophecy is supposed to be fulfilled is more irritating than anything else she has experienced before, and this one even more than all the others.

"Fine, we call off the match," Vensi agrees with a sigh. "Lord Renvari will be pleased, I am sure."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:35 pm

"If you have no words to spare, then spare no words upon you, I shall as well!" Leo said in a twisted way, jabbing at the warrior with his blade. It was obvious that she was getting irritated. To think that he had almost been squashed beneath the full extent of her might. This game of cat and mouse was beginning to become intriguing.

Leo jabs at Iris with his blade! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

VICE: 24/40

Leo crouched low and leaped backwards, skidding to a halt on the other side of the arena, blade ever at the ready. He wanted the warrior to be frustrated. Frustration only ever leads one to err. The hatred would make her stronger, but without the clear mind to execute the desire to end him, she would be merely a blindfolded fool, striking at smoke and darkness. Oh the thought made him smile with such mirth, but he did not speak.

The time for talk was over.

Leo moves to D2.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:07 pm

The Colosseum (PVP ENABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat your opponent

~

Iris takes 3 DMG!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~

The stone giant standing as still as a mountain watching over the fight. He notices the mouse climbing onto his shoulder with much haste and turns his attention away from the battle to focus on the little messenger. "Lord Mou," the giant says in his deep, booming voice. With his voice comes the sound of gnashing rocks. "The battle progresses, you will be in danger if you stay." The giant moves slightly, creating a wall of his body to cover over the mousy lord.

"I've not come here to a closer look, I assure you!" Lord Mou squeaks, brushing off his black and white vest of the sand that still clings to it. "Thieves have stolen the jewel, Lord Venus believes these two to be collaborators with this plot!"

"If that is what the good Lord wishes, then that is how it should be." The elven rock giant begins to move, his mountainous body shifting and causing a great noise of crushing rock to sound throughout the Colosseum. His body is large, but the elves in the stand will ignore him as long as he doesn't move. When he does move, the entire stadium grows deathly quiet, for it means something grand is amiss. "Attention fighters," the rock declares, "cease your battle and surrender yourselves!"

"Hold on Mountain," yet another voice joins the field of battle. The orange flame atop his head shows that it is Lord Renvari who has taken to the field. His molten grin spreads across his face and drips of fire fall from his cheeks as the Lord draws the fine rapier at his side. "I will take care of these two. To think that Lady Vensi could possibly predict my loss to a human is a jab against my honor. I will destroy both of them for their crimes."

~

Lord Renvari joins the battle!

Objective Switch!
The Colosseum (PVP DISABLED)
Soundtrack: Desert Battle
Atmosphere: Locked In (No Escape)
Objective: Defeat Lord Renvari!



( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) B
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) C
(x) (L) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (R) ( ) (x) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) (x) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~

"Shall I show you my power?" Lord Renvari asks with a laugh. In an instand flames spring up into the air around him and swirl around his body. "Neither of you will be able to touch me. Not without getting severely burnt."

Renvari casts Whirling Fires!


Iris (Errant)
HP: 25/35
EN: 33/50
ADR: 32/100
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3

Leo (Arbiter) *DEPRAVITY*
HP: 30/40
EN: 36/50
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
*Vice: 24/40

Renvari (Fire Elemental) *WHIRLING FIRES*
HP: 50/50
MP: 37/45
EN: 46/50
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 1
Crit: 2%
Evade: 4%
Move: 3

(R) - Elvennahn Referee (Indestructible)
HP: ???/???
Def: ??
Spr: ??

(x) - Colosseum Wall (Indestructible)

~

"Lord Renvari!" Vensi shouts from where she stands on the balcony. Her anger is clear from the lines across her brow and the fierce glow in her eyes. "This is highly against protocol! Stand down at once!" There's no use here. If she wants to stop this then she has to go down there and stop him herself. But then again, these humans would be able to take the Lord on, wouldn't they?

"Damnit!" Vensi curses, forcing herself away from the balcony and heading towards the stairs.

"Lanadie, where are you going? It is too dangerous to get between Renvari and his ideals!"

"I don't give a damn about his ideals!"


Last edited by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:48 pm

"Surrender ourselves for what, may I ask? And who turned on the heat?! I prefer the air to remain at a fairly chilly temperature. These fighting conditions are...inhumane, eh?" Leo jested, shooting Renvari a mock furious look. "You're going to take care of us, eh? Liar, liar, head on fire! I don't see why you're so eager to fight us, but if you wish then come, writhe with us in the pit of sin!!"

Leo waits.

Leo did not rush this elf. He would not act so carelessly as he had with the female warrior. This fight was no longer in control. He was in very real danger this time. Things were taking a chaotic turn. The elf lord proclaimed bringing justice but what justice was there to dole out when his only crime could have possibly been participating in the tournament? That could have been doled out quite a bit earlier than this!

Things will come to light. All in due time. The situation and myself.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: Back to Dust

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum