Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action news

2 posters

Go down

Action news Empty Action news

Post by EternalDoom Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Ever have any of those moments where you're talking to someone and that someone just blurts out something totally off topic that would result in fits of laughter because it was just so off topic that it was hilarious? It happens to my family all the time.

The reason I titled this topic "Action news" is because one day when my family were all in our family car and out driving, my mom stopped at a red light and my brother mentioned how uncomfrtable he was in the back seat with me since h'es the tallest in my household so he wouldn't have much leg room in a Chevy Aveo so my mom mentioned how she was perfectly comfortable in the driver's seat and asked my grandmother if she was comfortable in the passenger's seat when she she just randomly blurts out "Action news!" so we all just laughed for about 5 minutes and we found the action news van on a highway later that day. So ever since that incident, my family's called any moment like that an "Action news van moment.

So let's talk about random crap we found funny!^^
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Action news Empty Re: Action news

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Here's something that happened last year...

In science class, someone that sat next to me fell asleep during the middle of class...I tried to wake him by pushing him and then he just woke up, sat up straight, and blurted out "Moral Kombat!"...then as all eyes in the classroom were fixed on him, he gave himself away by saying, "No, I wasn't sleeping."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Action news Empty Re: Action news

Post by EternalDoom Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Hehe, that sounds funny too.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares