Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People get angry out of the darnest things...

4 posters

Go down

People get angry out of the darnest things... Empty People get angry out of the darnest things...

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:25 am

Yup.

Its sorta silly how people get angry out of little things...

Last week at school, someone got into a fight with this other kid, over a hat, and he ended up smashing the other kids face against a window, thus, breaking it, and (I would image) blood all over.

My suggestion to them?

Take a chill pill. <3
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

People get angry out of the darnest things... Empty Re: People get angry out of the darnest things...

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 am

It's beyond silly. It's depressing. I've lost faith in humanity for what most likely won't be the last time. .............goodness.

In general, I dislike people. Mostly because all the intelligent ones are hiding. That and I'm too much of a recluse to go hunting for people to converse with.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

People get angry out of the darnest things... Empty Re: People get angry out of the darnest things...

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah, people suck. However, I find myself wanting to believe in them. Then, they do something stupid, and it reminds me why I dislike them in the first place; yet the feeling of wanting to believe in humanity remains. It makes me sick sometimes. It's hopeless. I guess that's what I get for being...well, I can't say I'm an optimist, but I can't say I'm a pessimist either. What the hell am I then? Oh! A sociopath. That's right. ^ ^

But yeah. People need to learn to effectively control their emotions. Anyone who lets their emotions get carried away kind of gets on my nerves. It's unnecessary to take things to that level of dismay.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 am

I don't bother trying to believe in them. It's futile. Once an idiot, always an idiot. It's so much easier to just leave them to their own devices. Saves me the trouble of dealing with headaches.

'course... were I just a bit more like my MC... I could just go around barking at people like I'm all that. "Oh, sorry for dropping in unannounced. I sort of took out half your fleet 'cause I thought that was the custom. Mind if I leave a message? Security sucks."
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 am

Well, I wouldn't say that ALL humanity sucks; like....you know; all of you, great people here, and others that don't really vent out for some reason...

But yeah, I agree; people should control their emotions better.
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 am

I never said ALL humanity sucks. People in general suck. But you guys are above people. You're "you guys", awesome persons that are special(er) than that.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am

I know you didn't ~

I'm just saying. ^^

Um...there some other examples too...
But, I'm too lazy to say. r.r
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 am

Yeah, I tried taking control of my emotions....accidentally obliterated them. Now I find it impossible to smile, and unless something god awful happens that ruins my life, I won't shed a tear.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Aura wrote:Yeah, I tried taking control of my emotions....accidentally obliterated them. Now I find it impossible to smile, and unless something god awful happens that ruins my life, I won't shed a tear.
We'll figure out a way to get you to grin. Or at least I will.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down