~The Summoning~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Cerani on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Karolaine blew a sigh, slightly annoyed. "Yeah, who cares? We've already lived through a building crashing down on our heads. Why not a cavern passageway?"

She uncrossed her arms and took a couple steps hopefully in the right direction, indicating she was ready to go right then.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Obli on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

"Where else would we go? Back into town? No, the passage is the only way." Elio said plainly.

He looked over to Oliver and nodded. "Could you take us there?"

Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Masquerade on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Oliver was slightly taken aback. "Me? I'm sure this fine knight here can lead you there," he said before pausing suddenly as if an idea popped into his mind.

A slight smirk flickered across Chance's face. "Well, that is true. I do know the way, and I'm glad you're all willing to face the danger as well. Courage is quite an asset. But what is on your mind, Oliver?" His voice was almost teasing in a way.

The boy shook his head and stared at Chance assertively with his crimson eyes. "I wouldn't mind joining you all....on whatever little quest you're doing. You're obviously in some trouble; I wouldn't mind helping out if you would have me. As you saw, I am quite capable of defending myself. What do you say?" He looked at each person with a slight eagerness he was trying desperately to mask.

Chance didn't make a decision right away. Besides, he had to listen to the input of his subordinates first. However, he expected the outcome of the whole situation and he smiled.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Cerani on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:50 pm

The thief considered this new proposal. She hadn't expected him to be staying. However, he was right, he did seem to be well capable of defending himself. So she waved a hand absently.

"Fine with me."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Obli on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:20 am

"Are you sure you're not a ghost?" Elio said cautiously. He looked at Oliver suspiciously and then decided that he MAYBE wasn't a ghost.

"Never mind, it's fine with me." he said sheepishly.

Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Masquerade on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Oliver gave what appeared to be a smile, but it ended up kind of awkward. "Well, I'm glad you all would be happy to have me along. So what's the plan exactly?"

Though the question was vague, Chance was able to pick up the specifics. "Well, that depends. We didn't exactly get a lot of rest thanks to Nika. It will be up to my other recruits. What do we do? Rest for the rest of the night or move on right now?" Honestly, Chance was rather tired, but he didn't let it show on his face. Both answers would suffice. One would show wisdom and knowledge of one's limits and the other would indicate courage and determination to seek the truth. It was a question that couldn't put them in the wrong.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Cerani on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm

The thief mulled the question over quietly. She could probably keep going for a quite a few more hours, but afterwards she would probably just flop anywhere that looked comfortable enough and go to sleep. It would be better if she slept more now.

"I think it'd be best if we rested a while longer, but I'll keep going if you guys want to."

She'd forgotten that just a moment ago she was all set and ready to leave. The battle had probably left her with an adrenaline rush, but it was wearing off now.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~The Summoning~

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:32 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum