Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before 'it' hit the fan...

3 posters

Go down

Before 'it' hit the fan... Empty Before 'it' hit the fan...

Post by Azure Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Many years ago...I knew this girl. She stated this as if it were a fact that was written in reinforced steel, "I will never change.". In fact, we both told each other this. Only one of us was correct. It was obviously me, or I wouldn't be doing this rant.

I had long forgotten about this, until I saw her at school today. She had friends. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but my opinion of her has went deep into the negatives. Because of her new friends, she most certainly did change. She was ashamed of me for not being popular, telling me to stay away from her for the sake of her own popularity. I have known her every since her birth, and she accredits me no friendship from all the years we had been...something. It was obviously not friendship.

I tell ya, she was just do damned confident she wouldn't change when she told me she wouldn't. But here she is. Hanging out with friends that will inevitably drag her down(probably already have) to their level. She is willing to pay outrageous prices for clothes to be sure her friends like her. She makes me sick.

But she's suffering everyday. From envy. She is quite jealous of my wealthy parents compared to hers. They can't always afford her her "designer clothes", and she was appalled when she found that she had to actually WORK to get a vehicle.

Me? Hehe. I have a mint condition sports car, and a friggin' mini-suv(to use during bad weather). I have two cars that I can't even use yet, as my drivers license hasn't gone through. Needless to say, I make her and her little golf cart look as worthless as a bum on the street.

I will take a deep rooted satisfaction is tearing her ego down, and making her suffer. She actually had the nerve to give me the false impression of being her friend? I wasted hours of my life(more precious than a year of hers) keeping her company when her friends moved away, and when she gets new ones, she treats me like trash.

One day, I'll drive my mother to her house so her mother and mine can talk(as they usually do on weekends), and I will take the opportunity to point outside at my Mustang, and tell her straight to her face, "Like it? Don't get pissy now, you still have your pathetic little golf cart.". I will then expect a thrashing of somekind, but it'll be worth it to see her enraged over my fortune.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Before 'it' hit the fan... Empty Re: Before 'it' hit the fan...

Post by VIII Redeta Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:03 am

Ah, vengeance is so sweet~

Be mindful not to take things too far. Karma's a bitch.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 am

Well, my life's a wreck(to me, everyone else thinks my life is a one in a million blessing), but I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this.

But I never take things to far. I have a limit, and sometimes I have taken it too far, and regret ever doing that. I know where the line is.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 am

I know the feeling. I think everyone's allowed to have a moment to feel like, "I'm having a terrible time in my life. Sure, there are people out there worse than me, but that doesn't mean my feelings are invalid." You know? So people shouldn't say, "Suck it up" and be total jerks about stuff.

Good. I'm glad to hear it.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:04 am

Yeah, people often tell me to get over stuff in a rude manner. Although that's the stereotype 90% of guys live by. They gotta be tough or people will think they're weird.

Of course, that isn't to say the target takes it too far. All some people need is a small amount of negative stimuli, and they're ready to jump off of a roof. > >
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 am

Sorry, I think the majority of the not-so-fair sex is stupid.

..... >>; people are ridiculous.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Wow... I just read this and discovered how much of an ass you really are... Let it go, people change... Oh, and that part about tearing her down? You are fucked up...
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu May 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Once again, all about experimenting with people's reactions. Ok, maybe I was a little angry with her when I started this thread, buuuuut now I'm just drawing entertainment from this shot at me.

Muchos gracias~
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum