Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star [RP] Disscussion Thread

+3
Masquerade
Kurio
Shadow
7 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Phantasy Star [RP] Disscussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Phantasy Star [RP] Disscussion Thread

Post by Silver Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:28 pm

oh ok, I'll delete
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Phantasy Star [RP] Disscussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Phantasy Star [RP] Disscussion Thread

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 am

I'm sorry everyone, I don't have much time this week since I need to study for the final exams. Luckily, as I previously informed, it's one week before I'm completely free.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Eh, it's fine. I'll be coming home late sometimes so I don't have much time either.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:55 am

Dark Void UPDATED!

Finally free! SilverStorm please delete your post, and Xenosaga, don't forget that X-Abilities drain all TP!
On my test, my mind went boom and I started planning things for this RP. Think X-Abilities x3 is too much overpowerness? Think again... Hehe. Anyways, I'm back and running Phantasy Star again.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Wait, what? Seriously? Ugh, how did I not notice that? Can I change the amount of turns Cody can't use Aqua Arts to one turn then? Because 3 turns is overkill, especially it drains all his TP. X.x
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmm? I see it balanced, as it inflicts damage AND heals your party. The downsides are that TP drops to 0 and Cody can't use Aqua Arts for 3 turns. Meanwhile you should use Monofluids...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Blah. Alright. Too bad it doesn't heal Cody though.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm

It said "Heals all allies", unless you want to make it "Heals all Player Characters".
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:41 pm

No, that's how I wanted it to be. I'm just saying it's too bad it doesn't him. Poor Cody.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:34 pm

I'm willing to introduce a Mag System here, but I certainly don't know how it would work...
Also, look out for "Skill Weapons". They are normal weapons, but equipping them will make your character a certain Skill. If you unequip it, the Skill is lost.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Ma- what?
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Mag. They are in Phantasy Star world what in other normal RPG's would be "Pets". Except that they work in a different way. Depending on which items you give your Mag for it to transform into energy, their Stats (ATK, DEF, INT and SPR) grow. The owner of the Mag gets the Stats of the Mag as bonus. Example: My Mag has ATK 2 and DEF 1, so my respective Character gets a bonus of 2 ATK and 1 DEF.
They also have something called a Mag Blast, it's some kind of special X-Ability, but only for Mags. A Mag Blast takes different effects depending on which Mag executes it. The final thing to know about them is that they have Phases. At first, it's called a "Mag", its Phase is called Basic Phase. When it evolves, a Mag changes name and obtains its Mag Blast, this is the "Phase 1". The go on to "Phase 2", and finally to "Phase 3". You can also obtain secret items called Souls to evolve a Phase 3 Mag into a Phase X Mag.

...That's what Mags are. I have things planned, thought I need some final fixes about stuff there.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:52 pm

XD That sounds pretty interesting. I like it. Though, it sounds pretty complicated.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I think if I get a Mag, I'll have Twin Cats that evolve into Panthers, which evolve into Tigers, which evolve into Lions, And finally they become Indian Goddesses with Lion Skins.

It does sound complicated though...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Elavagia would definitely have something aquatic as her Mag thing. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm

=/ Cody will have something aquatic too now that I think about it. Though, it'll probably just a Water Sprite or something.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

It is, this is why my brain processed the data as "Planned". And if you get a Mag, you first should know what it is... Nothing big really, Basic Phase Mags can be grabbed with the hand like if it was a baseball ball. They are as big as... Hmm... I haven't got any base comparison. They are small, that's it.
At least, let me show how are Basic Phase Mags are:

Phantasy Star [RP] Disscussion Thread - Page 11 16

Those are the original colors of Basic Phase Mags. Of course, if this gets implemented, you can have it any color you desire.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 am

SilverStorm, Whirlwind's lore says it uses both Miki and Mio's turns. So please, I ask you to edit your post.
Also, I have found some pretty images for weapons... I don't know how and when I'll use them, though.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 am

You sure love your pictures, Shadow. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah... XD.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 am

Whoops, I'll edit.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Dark Void UPDATED!

This Request is nearing its end. Plus, Level 3 Characters mean their Skills are going to have an increased use and I'm going to fix the 7 TP'd Water Crush for Cody.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Pffft, seriously? Why? Not that I'm complaining, unless you're planning on increasing the cost.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:21 pm

I thought you complained about the subject saying "Why did Water Crush had to cost 7 TP?". Seeing it's OK, then I'll leave it like it was.

REMEMBER: The Objective is "Defeat all enemies!", so if you haven't got the Bag yet...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey, it does 120% damage so of course it's going to cost a lot. I'm just complaining for the sake of complaining. I mean, it is a bit irritating you know?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next