Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Don't worry guys. The next battle will be much harder, believe me. ^^;

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:13 pm

It had better be.
Let's burn masq at the stake.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm

What did I do?? ^ ^; I'm a conductor in this, and I swear Plat, if you don't start that role play of yours, even if it is just me, you, and Kuori. In Shadow's RP, it's me, Zeri, and Kuori against like 6 freakin' mutants~!! X_x

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Masquerade wrote:What did I do?? ^ ^; I'm a conductor in this, and I swear Plat, if you don't start that role play of yours, even if it is just me, you, and Kuori. In Shadow's RP, it's me, Zeri, and Kuori against like 6 freakin' mutants~!! X_x
All of which just got burnt to a crisp. :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Yea, but the 4 enemies you'll be facing are harder than the 6 mutants.
And I told you, it's only you and Kuori for a bit.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Masquerade wrote:What did I do?? ^ ^; I'm a conductor in this, and I swear Plat, if you don't start that role play of yours, even if it is just me, you, and Kuori. In Shadow's RP, it's me, Zeri, and Kuori against like 6 freakin' mutants~!! X_x

You should see what I've concocted. :3 *cough*firstpage*cough*

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm

I...WANT...TO...USE...MY...WITCH!!! >.<

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm

And THAT is why you don't mess around with a dragoon.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Plattack wrote:And THAT is why you don't mess around with a dragoon.
They'll rip out your heart and crush it?

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Plattack wrote:And THAT is why you don't mess around with a dragoon.
They'll rip out your heart and crush it?
Fuck yea.
(Somehow, I can see that coming back to hurt me.)

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:33 pm

If everyone posts, I'll start the next battle.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:36 pm

So just Durn, Masq, and you Zeri...also, don't you think Kyoshiro is a bit like Stein when he's teaching? XD
Since Kyoshiro focuses on one thing like Stein does...and they're both so creepy about it...disection...XD
So the math formula used for that is...

Stein + Disection = Kyoshiro + Collection

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:If everyone posts, I'll start the next battle.

I'll post in this if you post in 35. :3

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:If everyone posts, I'll start the next battle.

I'll post in this if you post in 35. :3

Kay. :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:If everyone posts, I'll start the next battle.

I'll post in this if you post in 35. :3

Kay. :3

*Nods*

I posted. :3

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Okay...Kuori ish kind of bored nao...

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Zeri, update Roq now, masq posted.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Plattack wrote:Zeri, update Roq now, masq posted.
This is taking awhile. Calm down.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Roq UPDATED!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:20 pm

By the way, since each of us leveled up, shouldn't each of us recieve a Sphere Point?
And damn...so many dead bodies on the field yet they don't have any stats so they're useless for Jian-Shi...>.>

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:29 pm

That's what I was gonna ask too, but then Zeri up and vanished on us. ^ ^;

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:38 pm

By te way, Kuori has a plan to kill the witch right away...it's called a Z-Ability...XD
But the most fun way to do this is to kill the witch when she's near the group...can someone say "Collection"? XD

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:33 am

KuoriBara wrote:By te way, Kuori has a plan to kill the witch right away...it's called a Z-Ability...XD
But the most fun way to do this is to kill the witch when she's near the group...can someone say "Collection"? XD

Col....coal....colllect.......callectoin......
Nope, I can't say it.

Also, did anyone else take note of the boss who left the room?

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:16 am

KuoriBara wrote:By the way, since each of us leveled up, shouldn't each of us recieve a Sphere Point?
And damn...so many dead bodies on the field yet they don't have any stats so they're useless for Jian-Shi...>.>

I thought that was obvious. .-.

Yes, everyone receives a Sphere Point.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Plattack on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:24 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:By the way, since each of us leveled up, shouldn't each of us recieve a Sphere Point?
And damn...so many dead bodies on the field yet they don't have any stats so they're useless for Jian-Shi...>.>

I thought that was obvious. .-.

Yes, everyone receives a Sphere Point.
I'm not sure what I should spend mine on. ._.
Maybe I'll keep it and get a R-ability.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of Roq-na Chattin' Thread

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum