I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 am

Hello. I ish here. You people will know me as Shadow-Gallade on Marriland. x3
This place looks better than Marriland Forums now anyways. Gosh, RPing on there has gone downhill now that all of the good people are leaving. :O

Anyways, I am a girl, English origin, and I like Pokeymanz amongst other things.
HELLO PEOPLE! Very Happy

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 pm

inb4masq
Anyways, nice to see you, SG.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Hallo there, and thanks for the welcome. x3

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Masquerade on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I am Masquerade, the humble administrator of this site. It is my intense pleasure to welcome you to Eternal Dream. ^ ^ I'm glad you found your way to this realm of which I have created. I hope you enjoy yourself. Stick around, have fun, and just relax~! =3

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 pm

I will do without hesitation. x3
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm glad that there are actually some intelligent people on here.
In fact...we're all intelligent!
8D

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Hehe.
Only one person got to inb4masq.
I feel awesome cause it was me. ^_^

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:03 pm

I don't even know what it is.
Day-uummnnnn.
^^;

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Go read some of the other intro threads. Masq usually got to them first, but everyone made a game to try and get in before him.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Masquerade on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm

They've been either slacking recently or I have just been rather fortunate. XD

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Oh, okkaayyy. xD
Sounds rather novel.

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Shadow-Girl wrote:Hello. I ish here. You people will know me as Shadow-Gallade on Marriland. x3
This place looks better than Marriland Forums now anyways. Gosh, RPing on there has gone downhill now that all of the good people are leaving. :O

Anyways, I am a girl, English origin, and I like Pokeymanz amongst other things.
HELLO PEOPLE! Very Happy

S-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *megadeathglomp* x3 Hai.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 pm

'Ello. I think I've seen you. Maybe not though.

Careful not to die. Because that's what Masq does.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Kurio on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:56 pm

*hides barrel of TNT under a rock*
Hey...this is TheBokeGaeru from Marriland...yes, the one that use to annoy the crap out of people...>.>
Anyways, you have got to stop warning the newcomers Xeno...you make this no fun at all...~

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

But-!

D=

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Shadow-Girl wrote:Hello. I ish here. You people will know me as Shadow-Gallade on Marriland. x3
This place looks better than Marriland Forums now anyways. Gosh, RPing on there has gone downhill now that all of the good people are leaving. :O

Anyways, I am a girl, English origin, and I like Pokeymanz amongst other things.
HELLO PEOPLE! Very Happy

S-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *megadeathglomp* x3 Hai.

HAIIIIIIII THAR!
*Glomps back* 8D

And hello to Bokey and Xeno too.
LMFAO at you, Xeno.
And you've never annoyed me Boke. xD

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Kurio on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Oh well...I'll get you someday...~
SQUGGLY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll try today, and if that fails, then the next day...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day...but not the next day...then the next day...and the next day...the the next day...~
-an hour later-
...and the next day...and the next day...but not the next day...and the next day...~
*passes out from saying all that in one breath*

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:10 pm

. . . . .

You know you can do whatever you want to him now that's he's unconscious.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Luminous on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 pm

*Prods Boke repeatedly with a stick*
I'm tempted to use the body as a surfboard. 8D

Luminous
Siesta Master

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Away until 2nd/3rd August.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Do it.

=D

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Kurio on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:43 pm

*waks up*
Owie...Kuori's head hurts...~

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Crap.

RUN FOR IT. -flees-

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:45 pm

*hits kuori on the back of the head*
Get the hell down. :U
And don't wake up. :/

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Kurio on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:48 pm

*ish hit*
...owie...T.T
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~
Everyone's being mean to Kuori! Kuori did nothing wrong! T.T

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Shadow-Girl wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Shadow-Girl wrote:Hello. I ish here. You people will know me as Shadow-Gallade on Marriland. x3
This place looks better than Marriland Forums now anyways. Gosh, RPing on there has gone downhill now that all of the good people are leaving. :O

Anyways, I am a girl, English origin, and I like Pokeymanz amongst other things.
HELLO PEOPLE! Very Happy

S-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *megadeathglomp* x3 Hai.

HAIIIIIIII THAR!
*Glomps back* 8D

And hello to Bokey and Xeno too.
LMFAO at you, Xeno.
And you've never annoyed me Boke. xD

Where you been? x3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Sargaras on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Greatings Infadel... this is Akamu, or on Marriland, WoWaddict1 (creative name, right?)

Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Over that rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I invited myself because I am a noob. :P

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum