35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Marie moves to E9.

After supporting Ein, who was dangerously low on Stamina, Marie decided that she would go up the eastern hallway and enter through the top from there. Hopefully someone would be able to retrieve the treasure before they had to leave.

Marie waits.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Osin moves to F-5!
Ilinus move to D-4!

Ilinus felt that his control over the giant oaf was breaking, so he decided that he would leave him near an enemy, so he walked him over to Ein, and then turned the corner and stepped back when he saw the other tomb lurker standing in front of him. He immediately pulled out his watch and started swinging it.

Ilinus casts Hypnotize on Tec!
MP: 10/30

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 3/4

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [I] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [O] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Tec is KOed

Tec avoids Hypnotize because he is obviously unconscious! I think we all know who the true oaf is! 8D

Azra is KOed!

Control over Osin fades!


Hayashi's A-Abilties/Awakening have/has 50% greater power!

Hayashi remains immobilized!


Eins's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Ein recovers MP!


Neutral Phase - 5!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 5!

Osin
As Osin regained control over his actions, he glared at the Illusionist that had enslaved him. Osin then walked towards the same being and held his coffin up high, only to bring it down upon Ilinus's head seconds later.

Osin moves to E4!

Osin uses Empowered Slam on Ilinus! 9 Damage!

Osin is moved to F4 and takes 4 damage!


Calculation Phase - 5!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword fades!

Hayashi's Heavy Artillery is in play!

Hayashi is immobilized!


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [I] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [O] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 17/20
MP: 10/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 16/25
Atk: 2
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 7/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 4/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 6/20
MP: 10/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 6/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 39/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 6!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Ilinus felt the slam hit down hard on him, which hurt a lot. But he smiled, and held out his watch to the lurker, and then walked forward.

Ilinus used Hypnotize on Osin!
MP: 0/30

Ilinus moves to B-4!

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Marie waits.

After hearing many moans and screams on the other side of the hallway wall, the chamber became eerily quiet. Marie assumed that Ilinus had enslaved Osin once more, so she decided that with no true enemies on the field for now, she would take a quick rest.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Ein watched as the illusionist hypnotized, or at least tried to hypnotize, the tomb lurker and decided that it would be best not to interrupt the process by attacking.

Ein waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Nina moves to B5!

Seeing the final chest in her range Nina ran to open it. She dug into her pocket and found one of the group's keys. She scrambled to put it in the lock and found her way to unlocking the chest. As soon as she heard the click she opened the lid and looked to see what lay inside.

Nina opens the Treasure Chest!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 3/4

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [I] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [O] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Osin evades Mind Control!

Hayashi's A-Abilties/Awakening have/has 50% greater power!

Hayashi remains immobilized!


Eins's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Treasure Chest reveals [Ancient Spear]!

[Ancient Spear] added into Bag.


Neutral Phase - 6!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 6!

Osin

Osin moves to D4

Calculation Phase - 6!

Hayashi's Heavy Artillery is in play!

Hayashi is immobilized!


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [I] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [O] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 17/20
MP: 10/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 16/25
Atk: 2
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 7/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 4/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 6/20
MP: 0/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 6/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 39/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 7!


Last edited by Durn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"Illunis, are you okay?"

Having not seen the poor illusionist the entire battle, she was quite worried. Although she wasn't exactly in the best shape either. She wanted to use her abilities to help him, but knew it wouldn't be wise. Instead she moved infront of him, hoping to draw the enemy into attacking her.

Nina moves to C4!

The young knight then reached into her bag and pulled out a potion. She uncorked the bottle and tipped the bottle till the liquid reached her lip. She forced herself to swallow the foul tasting substance, but found herself ready for a fight.

Nina drinks a Potion!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Marie moves to C7.

As the cries of pain and battle resumed, Marie realized that the battle had resumed as well. She decided to quickly run throughout the eastern hallway, only to return to the main portion of the chamber seeing Nina and Ilinus face off against the last Tomb Lurker. Now was her time to strike.

Marie casts Skewer on Osin! 110% Int Dmg! Osin is moved to D5!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Hayashi waits.

Seeing that his arms were still buried deep in the ground, Hyashi couldn't move. And the last enemy was out of his range, he was literally stuck and useless now. But the steel peices holding him to the ground should be released any minute now.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Ilinus moves to A-3. Because he's a scaredy-cat.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Ein's expression remained indifferent, but there was something....funny...about the tone of his voice. "Damn, I wish not to waste a potion on my sorry existence if I have faltered to have fallen so low on health. I suppose I'll just relax here for now," he said rubbing his hands together.

Ein waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 3/4

[ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [O] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Osin takes 4 damage!

Hayashi's A-Abilties/Awakening have/has 50% greater power!

Hayashi remains immobilized!


Eins's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Nina recovers 20 HP!


Neutral Phase - 7!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 7!

Osin

Osin moves to C5!

Osin uses Empowered Slam on Nina! 9 Damage!

Osin takes 4 damage and is knocked back to D5!


Calculation Phase - 7!

Hayashi's Heavy Artillery is in play!

Hayashi is immobilized!


[ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [O] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 17/20
MP: 2/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 16/25
Atk: 2
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 16/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 4/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 6/20
MP: 0/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 6/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 31/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 8!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Marie moves to D6.

Marie quickly moved up towards to the enemy, a valiant look in her eyes. As she approached the abominable creature, she took a quick look at her high heels. They hadn't been worn out by all of this running, to her own befuddlement. It didn't take her long to decide what she would do, even though her mana had been drained to nearly zero.

Marie attacks kicks Osin!

Marie then took in a deep breath as the Tomb Lurker gazed at Nina with a vicious look in its eye. The Game Master smirked, she was able to avoid the eyes of the zombie successfully. It would all be over within seconds. Marie let out her breath and held her left leg up high into the air and jumped. While airborne, Marie did a quick 360, nailing her left high heel into Osin's cheek. Still airborne, Marie did another quick 360 and repeated the process, kicking the zombie in the cheek one more time. The zombie was blown back by the impressive kicks, slobber running down the side of its mouth. The creature's cheek had been paralyzed due to the immense force of the deadly kicks.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Nina held her spear tight and tried to keep the creature's attention on her. She noticed Marie moving closer to the creature, and readying for an attack. She tried her best to keep the Creature focused on her, but was unable as she watched the Game Master spin into a kick.

"Wow Marie, I... wow..."

She was able to regain her compouser long enough to attack the creature though. She ran up to the dead thing and stabbed it.

Nina attacks Osin

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:21 am

Ein waits.

Ein's weakened state was beginning to bug him. There was nothing he could do like this unless there was a....a....a pathway of sorts. A pathway that would provide him protection while safely launching his attack. He would have to keep his eyes opened for said pathway and thus he focused on his surroundings, but didn't move.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 am

Ilinus uses potion!

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:29 am

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 3/4

[ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [O] [M] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Osin takes 2 damage!

Hayashi's A-Abilties/Awakening have/has 50% greater power!

Hayashi remains immobilized!


Eins's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Ilinus recovers 20 HP!


Neutral Phase - 8!

Pawn (G5) moves to (F5)!

Enemy Phase - 8!

Osin

Osin attacks Marie! 3 Damage!

Calculation Phase - 8!

Hayashi's Heavy Artillery fades!

Hayashi is no longer immobilized!


[ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [O] [M] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [P] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 14/20
MP: 2/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 16/25
Atk: 2
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 16/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 4/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 0/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 6/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 29/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 9!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:53 am

Ein marveled as the pawns moved providing him perfect protection and range to execute his skill. The pathway had been opened; now was the time to utilize it.

Ein moves to G5.

Ein uses Dream Ravager on Osin! 10 Dmg with a chacne of Confusion! (INT)

MP: 10/25

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Marie attacks Osin! 100% Attack Damage!

After moving her pawns to a convenient position, Ein could fight once again. Now that the remaining Tomb Lurker had been cornered by three attackers, he surely couldn't win.

Marie then jumped into the air and lethally kicked the side of the Tomb Lurker's chest.

Marie waits.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Hayashi moves to cell H-7

Feeling that the steel peices attaching him to the ground reverted back to his cells, Hayashi stood up and ran toward the Tomb Lurker. He was almost exsausted now due to the great amount of strain on his body from the previous techniques he used, especially Infinity Cannon. Seeing nothing he could do for now, Haashi sat down and decided to rest.

Hayashi waits.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Ilinus moves to B-4!

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Nina attacks Osin!

(I don't have a description left in me sorry)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 3/4

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [I] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [O] [M] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [P] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Osin takes 7 damage!

Osin is confused! Osin will be attacking himself this turn!


Eins's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Neutral Phase - 9!

Pawn (F5) moves to F4!

Enemy Phase - 9!

Osin

Osin attacks Self! 2 Damage!

Calculation Phase - 9!

Osin is still confused!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [I] [N] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [O] [M] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [P] [ ] [P] [ ] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 14/20
MP: 2/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 10/25
Atk: 2
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 16/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 4/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 0/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 6/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 10!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum