Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Masquerade
Durn
6 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Ein moves to F5.

The monsters before Ein were abominations that needed to be corrected to make the order of nature correct again. Thus, he would wipe the thing from the face of the planet if need be. Ein glared at his target and raised his hand. Though he couldn't come into contact with the monster, the distance couldn't stop him from rearranging the molecules of his target. There was a flash of light and Jessica became enraptured in destructive energy that threatened to rip her molecules apart, but they held strong. However, it was not without severe repercussions.

Ein uses Awakening Obliterate on Jessica! 14 Piercing Dmg!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Ilinus looked at the Seraph night he had spoken to on the first floor. He forgot to offer his thanks for what she did. He started speaking, "I saw what you did there, thanks" He said, pulling out his watch like he had earlier. He started swinging it and he became hypnotized once more. He looked over to the enemies. One had already fallen, and the other was severely injured. He wasn't looking to fight them, he wanted the one cowering over by itself.

Ilinus uses Self hypnosis! INT raised by 50% for 2 turns.

Ilinus moves to F-2!
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 pm

"No Problem, now lets just see here..."

Nina focused all of her energy, praying in her head that she could perform that same attack. She raised her spear, a light starting to build around it. She readied her arm, moving back for the throw. The light that had surrounded her weapon now became the weapon. With a single lauch it flew around the room, hitting the enemies with perfect accuracy. It left behind a blast of light that blinded whoever was left standing on the opposing side.

Nina activates her Awakening Seraph's Holy Night!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Chapter I ~ II : It Begins

Location -- Abandoned Building : Basement

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! Progress: 2/3

[X] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [I] [ ] [H] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[X] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[X] [X] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Hayashi fires his lasers at Ian! Ian is blown to pieces! OVERKILL!

Jessica is defeated!

Sammy is injured by Nina's Awakening! Sammy is weak to Holy! 12 Piercing Damage!

Ilinus's INT is increased by 50%!

Neutral Phase - 1!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 1!

Sammy
As the odd creature watched silently as her allies were destroyed, she slowly began to become enraged, grinding her teeth together. She took her claws and quickly began to swipe the air around her, now infuriated.

Sammy moves to E4.

Sammy uses Diseased Swipe on Hayashi! Ein is also hit!

90% Atk Damage! Ein and Hayashi are diseased!

Calculation Phase - 1!

Hayashi is inflicted with disease! ATK and INT halved!

Ein is inflicted with disease! ATK and INT halved!

Ilinus's Self Hypnosis has 2 turns remaining!

[X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [I] [ ] [H] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[X] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[X] [X] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 14/15
MP: 25/25
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
HP: 14/15
MP: 0/25
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
HP: 20/20
Int: 8
Spr: 4

Ian (Amorphos)
HP: KO/20
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Move: 5

Jessica (Amorphos)
HP: KO/20

Sammy (Amorphos)
HP: 8/20
MP: 13/20

Player Phase - 2!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 am

Ein moves to E5.

Ein uses Transmutation on Sammy!

MP: 18/25

Seeing the enemy in such a weakened condition caused Ein to seek a different method in defeated this foe. "You shall serve us well." With those words and nothing more, Ein raised his hands into the air. Sammy began shaking violently as her molecules were being rearranged by the alchemist. As long as Ein was careful with the process, he should be able to turn the monster into an item.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Nina fell to the floor as her spear returned to her, that had taken alot. Her sense with the Holy light had been weakened and she was feeling the drawbacks. She grabbed whatever was around her and tried to get to her feet. She was shaking unintentionally as she tried to stand on her own. Her once fine breath was heavy. She used her Lance to lean and moved slowly towards her comrades.

Nina moves to G4

Nina waits.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Objectives Achieved~!
Defeat Enemies: 3/3

The abominable creatures let out a savage shriek of pain. The three of them had been completely obliterated, leaving behind only fleshy chunks of arms, claws, and tongue. Blood had stained the room, for the creatures had also bled excessively. The battle was completed without a single tragedy, yet the intruders were quite winded after using their ultimate abilities so quickly.

Marie then slowly walked towards the misplaced, charcoal brick that was jetting out of the wall. Mimicking the robed man's actions, she successfully opened the door with ease.

Hesitantly, the group then decided to enter the secret chamber, the door then quickly closed behind them. They were trapped, the only way out was forward.

[X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Experience
+2 - Amorphos x2
+4 - Amorphos OVERKILL! x11
+5 - Battle Completed in 3 or less Player Phases!
+2 - No Items Used
-1 - Majority of Awakenings Used

TOTAL: 12

Marie 2/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Next Level: 4/15

Ein 2/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Nina 2/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Hayashi 2/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

Ilinus 2/10 -----> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!

**Update your profiles with 1 Skill Point and your chosen Stat Upgrades, then we shall continue~!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:54 pm

The door immediately shut behind the adventurers, creating a loud noise that echoed throughout the secret passageway. The group slowly began to traverse the narrow, serpentine hallway that was lined with dark, tan bricks. Spiders and rats were more abundant than ever, skittering across the walls, floors, and even the adventurers' feet.

The air was humid and warm and smelled of rat. The entire passageway was extremely unkempt, only lit by a few shanty torches hastily and unprofessionally nailed onto the walls.

After traveling through the slim tunnel for a few minutes, the passageway began to open up into a wider, grand room that was lined with columns. A hole was conveniently placed at the top of the room, letting sunlight shine through profusely. Underneath the hole, standing on the ground of the chamber, stood a single man. The same red robed man from before. The group, in confusion, searched for the other robed man. Apparently, he had escaped from the hole in the roof.

"Allow me to introduce myself." The man in the red robes humbly spoke to the intruders, "My name is Daemonus Sidgwick II, the next heir to the kingdom of Asilo Fuego." The man smirked as he reached into his sleeve, "I assume that a fray is unavoidable at this point, no?" The prince stated as he swiftly pulled a long, shining rapier out of his robe's sleeve.

Chapter I ~ III : The Shady Organization

Location -- Abandoned Building : Secret Chamber

Objectives: Attempt to receive information on 35!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [D] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Daemonus (Fencer)
Lvl: 5
HP: 70
MP: 60
Atk: 10
Def: 5

During this battle, you may place your characters in rows H-I.

Last edited by Durn on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Nina starts in H5

Nina was able to regather her energy after the walk through the corridor. She wasn't feeling light headed anymore and was rather feeling confident and ready.

"Listen, I don't care who you are, in the name of the Renval Family, you shall die here!"

She was being strong, her own light started to give her a faint glow but it dimmed. She ran to a position not to far from him and readied her spear.

"En Gardie!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Hayashi starts at cell I-5

Hayashi glanced around the room and glared at the red robed figure. Without saying much of anything, he stretched and prepared his cells to immediately transform when needed, Hayashi seemed to find that the one who strikes fastest and hardest will have the edge in most battles, and this shouldn't be an exception.
"We shall see how well you can actually fight. But I will not be responsible for what happens to you after this." Hayashi said without a hint of emotion in his voice.

Last edited by KuoriBara on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Ilinus starts at H-4!

Ilinus walked next to the knight. She seemed frightening, but he didn't think that the robed man was fazed by this. He checked the time on his watch, it seemed to be getting late. He looked up at the man. "I'd like to get home early, a'ight?" He said, letting the watch drop, the chain getting caught on his finger.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Marie starts at H6

Marie slowly entered the large, yet messy chamber. Everything was just as unkempt as earlier, just much larger, which likely made everything look much cleaner.

The game master slowly and hesitantly walked up to and took a battle position next to Nina. Marie was tired of fighting, she has always been a pacifist. Such a trait, to Marie, will most likely never change.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Ein starts at H7.

Looking around, the alchemist couldn't help but to be slightly repulsed by the clutter of the room. However, the centerpiece happened to be the most threatening which was the fencer. He appeared fairly powerful, but he was by himself. His mind calculated that the party could defeat him through their upper hand of more people. Thus, he took his battle stance with full confidence.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NflkcoxJk

The fencer placed his pointer finger onto the tip of his rapier, fiddling with the point of the blade. "It appears as if you are all ready for battle, no?" Daemonus giggled, "If this is the truth... Then we shall begin our duel!"

The fencer thrust his blade up into the air, releasing a powerful heat wave that covered the room in a sahara-like climate. The temperature immediately rose, which would clearly take its toll on Daemonus's foes if the battle was to drag on for long.

Objectives: Obtain Info on 35! 0/3

BOSS ~ BEGIN!

[ ] [X] [ ] [I] [N] [M] [E] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3

Ein (Alchemist)
Atk: 2

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 25/25
Atk: 4
Int: 4

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Atk: 8
Int: 2

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Int: 10

Daemonus (Fencer)
HP: 70
MP: 60

Player Phase - 1!

*The below post takes place after Silver's*

Marie moves to F6

Marie eyed the room, looking for a way to corner Daemonus into an unescapable trap. She quickly set her eyes onto the top-right corner of the secret chamber. She then held her palms out in front of her; closing her eyes and murmuring a prayer.

Marie casts Skewer on Daemonus! 110% INT Damage!

Suddenly, Marie's eyes opened wide, she then pushed her hands forward, releasing a powerful, golden wave of mana at the fencer. The wave of energy grazed the right side of his arm, yet the force was so strong, it was able to push him to his left.

Last edited by Durn on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Nina moved to E5!

Nina ran forward, her spear ready to stab the fencer down. She skidded to a stop, drew back her spear and was ready to fight. A golden light shot through the spear and right at the fencer. She then drew back her arm and threw the spear. The Light and Spear hit at the same time, causing quite the damage. And just as soon as he had been hit, the Spear was back at her side.

Nina uses Heaven's Strike on Daemonus!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Ein moves to E7.

Ein was used to the heat that the fencer dispersed; many a year by a blazing forge that was a fundamental part of his alchemy laboratory proved quite useful in the end. He seeked to get closer to the villain in an attempt to strike him with some of his alchemic arts.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Ilinus moves to F-4!

Ilinus walked towards the robed man. The heat was obviously getting to him, and he feared for his clocks. Surely they might melt under such conditions? He stopped after the heat had taken its toll on him, and he couldn't bear getting closer. He pulled out his watch, which looked like it was going to start rusting. He waved it, but the man didn't seem to be affected by it. Maybe if he got closer?
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Hayashi moves to cell H-4

Hayashi quickly ran after the fencer, intent on bringing him down or at least close to it with one shot. Hayashi growled slightly, like an animal as the collar-like item on his neck began to call of, tearing peices of Hayashi's own skin with it as it fell onto the ground. With the limiter removed, Hayashi's normally red eyes turned a deep purple, and his expression showed anger, as if he had been holding a grudge against this fencer for years.
"You won't live to see tomorrow! I'll personally make sure of that!" Hayashi screamed, losing control of himself.

Hayashi uses S-Ability: Limiter Removal
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:01 pm

[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [E] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H

Nina hurts Daemonus for 1 damage!

Marie hurts Daemonus for 3 damage!

Hayashi enters Rage!

Neutral Phase - 1!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 1!

Daemonus
Blinking at Hayashi's actions, Daemonus smirked, "Some tame little girl you are!" He accidentally jested. After being stricken by the seraph knight's attack, Daemonus quickly retaliated. "What blasphemy is this!? Do you think you could get away with something so low!?"

Daemonus casts Fire on Nina! 6 Damage!

Daemonus moves to C8!

Calculation Phase - 1!

Hayashi's Rage takes full effect!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [D] [ ] C
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [E] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H

Marie (Game Master)
MP: 22/30

Ein (Alchemist)

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 19/25
MP: 20/25

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Atk: 8

Ilinus (Illusionist)

Daemonus (Fencer)
HP: 66/70
MP: 44/60

Player Phase - 2!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Hayashi moves to cell G-6

Seeing that the fencer chose not to take him seriously and called him a 'little girl' too, Hayashi decided to show this overconfident bastard what a pissed organic weapon could do. He ran after the fencer and as he ran, his cells began to change again, into a shield on the left arm and a sword on the right arm. But that wasn't all, Hayashi seemed to have overdone the genetic forming for now he had additional shields on each knee, elbow, and one proecting his torso while blades of swords sprouted from his back, the back of his legs, and the back of his neck. Hayashi now seemed like a metal monstrosity.

Hayashi uses Shield and Sword. Increases ATK and DEF by 25% for three turns.
MP: 25/30

Last edited by KuoriBara on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Marie moves to F8.

Marie immediately took the first opportunity she had to trap the fencer into a corner. Seeing the man move to the right, she did the same.

Marie casts King Safety on Self!

Marie, once again, dropped three pawns onto the floor. After chanting a short prayer, the pawns grew to great sizes, one of which, successfully blocked the fencer's path.

Pawn appears in F7!

Pawn appears in F9!

Pawn appears in G8!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Nina moves to C6!

Nina took the flames and shrugged them off as best as she could. She brushed off the ash that was left on her clothing and then followed the man. Her lance was ready to strike him through, but she knew to kill him would accomplish nothing.

"Fight like a man you Coward!"

She raised her lance once more and threw it, light speeding ahead. Both collided and her spear was brought back to her once more.

"If you really are to be king, you should be able to fight! If not your not fit for your title!"

Nina uses Heaven's Strike on Gaemonus!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Ilinus moves to D-4!
[/insert generic chase post here]
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Ein moves to C7.

Ein was more curious about the happenings of late. Why was this fellow here in the first place? What role did he play in the grand scheme of things. He approached the fencer with calm demeanor and fearless, indifferent eyes. "What do you have to do with the 35?" he asked simply. Though he wasn't expecting a real answer, maybe civility would get him rewarded with something besides a rapier through the chest.

Ein speaks to Daemonus!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 pm

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [E] [D] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [M] [P] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] [P] [ ] G

Nina hurts Daemonus for 1 damage!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword increases ATK and DEF by 25%!

Hayashi's Rage backfires for 3 damage!

Hayashi's Limiter Accessory is Ineffective until Rage fades!

Marie's DEF and SPR is increased by 45%!

Neutral Phase - 1!

Pawn (G8) moves to G7!

Enemy Phase - 2!

Daemonus
"What the hell makes you think that I would tell someone like you?!" He replied as Ein began to interrogate him unsuccessfully. Clearly a little bit more persuasion would need to be in order.

After dealing with the pestering alchemist, Daemonus quickly turned his attention to the seraph knight. "You're a persistent one, girl!" He shouted as he unleashed another ball of fiery energy at Nina.

Daemonus casts Fire on Nina! 160% INT Damage!

Nina is hurt for 6 damage!

Ein is hurt for 6 damage!

Daemonus moves to A9!

Calculation Phase - 2!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword has 3 turns remaining!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [D] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [E] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [M] [P] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [P] [ ] [ ] G

Marie (Game Master)
MP: 16/30
Spr: 9

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 14/20

Nina (Seraph Knight)
HP: 13/25
MP: 15/25

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
HP: 12/15
MP: 25/30
Atk: 9
Def: 8

Ilinus (Illusionist)

Daemonus (Fencer)
HP: 65/70
MP: 28/60

Player Phase - 3!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next