Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Masquerade
Durn
6 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Crystal grinned victoriously. She saw where the man was headed, and whispered into her hand, "Demons of the Underworld, drag that man's soul down to the depths of Hell for me." There. With that simple phrase, that man from earlier would be dragged kicking and screaming by the ambassadors of Hades to Hell, where he would be tortured for all of eternity. "I would have loved to watch them take him down and torture him, but I'll save that for later." Crystal turned back towards the auctioneer. "3000 gold coins. No more, no less," she said.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Ein sat at the edge of the fountain and gazed at the gauntlets upon his hands, the ones that the man had left behind. Luos. What an odd and idiotic fellow. The alchemist's eyes landed on the closed armor shop. What a shame. He could have gone for some new robes, though he could transmute the crappy ones he was wearing into gold. And that's what he did. Placing his hands on the robes, there was a flash of bright light before the robes were revealed to be a solid gold color, bright and sparkling.

"Hm, not a good idea," he muttered, truly displeased before he touched the robes again to revert them to their original form. "I suppose this suits me better anyways, not like it matters." He picked up a rock off the ground and transmuted it into a ball of rubber that he decided to bounce on the side of the fountain as he thought about random alchemic texts.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 pm

"Drink it."

Alice spoke to the demon, not facing her or anyone else in the party, but rather the items. They seemed like they had almost no purpose what so ever, but then again, they just might. Turning to the liquid that the demonic warrior had boughten she just pointed at it for a second before waving her hand away.

"You'll need it..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Crystal glared at the new girl. The party seemed to have lost an irritating woman, and now they picked up another insect. It was just wonderful. Crystal growled at the girl, "You want to die, brat? I will do what I want to do, not what some lowly mortal wants of me. Learn your place." And with that, Crystal stuffed the mana extract into a bag where they kept all their items.

Crystal was losing it. Next she would be taking orders from Ein of all people. What an annoyance. At least when she took out Hades and claimed the throne to the Underworld for herself, she would be able to do away with all the annoying brats. She would also be able to retaliate against Heaven for rejecting her so. God was going to pay.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Alice merely chuckled when the demon brought up her death. As much as she was trying to intimidate her, it wasn't working. And she really cared little for the difference of the races. Turning away from the warrior, she smirked, but her lips forced back to their usual expressionless area. Closing her eyes, she took a breath, and then opened them back up.

"I'm not fazed."

She turned back to the demon, giving her the usual expressionless stare she seemed to be giving the entire group. She didn't care if the demon wished to kill her, nor did she care what she would do.

"Death is sweet."

Alice then turned away once more, looking back over the various items with a small sigh. None of them seemed too interesting or important at the current time. And then she partly turned back to the warrior once more.

"Immortality is pointless."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Hayashi wandered into a weapon shop, he wasn't sure why he was there though. Even though Hayashi could turn his cells into weapons, he did not have much experience using them at all. But he decided to be there anyway, he had nothing better to do. Upon entering though, Hayashi spotted a syringe on the counter, with a substance in it which Hayashi recongized as cells containing altered DNA. It was something Hayashi did not expect to find, but nevertheless it was a good find. He grabbed the syringe and held it up, asking "How much?"

The shop owner turned his head around and muttered "800", Hayashi reached in his pocket and pulled out the needed amound. Taking the syringe, he left the shop and sat down in between the shadows of two stands so he wouldn't be easily seen. He stabbed the syringe into his wrist and injected its contents, quickly his body began to itch and hurt trying to reject the substance while identifying it. It felt like there were tiny needles stabbing at his skin from the inside of his body, and he was having a major headache. But Hayashi could do nothing except sit and wait, wait until his body finally accepted the new DNA and settled down before standing up again and continued killing time.

Hayashi buys and equips Chrome DNA
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:27 pm

"If I remember correctly, it should be somewhere around here..." Marie sighed as she began to scuffle through her workspace, which was quite messy and unkempt. She shoved papers left and right, attempting to find the proper documents before too much time had passed, for she knew that the party would end up creating a 5-mile radius crater out of Vylndir before long without her.

"It has to be here somewhere!" She moaned, unable to find the correct sheet of paper that she was looking for, "It was related to the Antoir family, I know that much, at least... Maybe if I look through the A files..." She mumbled to herself as she studiously, yet very hastily opened the top right drawer of her desk. Her fingers quickly danced over the tops of the files until she reached the "A" files.

No luck.

"What was the household owner's name?..." Marie scratched the back of her head, knowing that she was running out of time, "Ah, yes. Finneas. Finneas Antoir!" She happily cheered as her hands scurried over to the "F" files, and began to throw papers left and right in a dashing hurry.

"Ah, finally." Marie mumbled with a sigh of relief, a chill running down her spine now that she was able to rest after searching diligently for quite a while.

After taking a short siesta, Marie quickly dashed out of her office door, important documents in hand, and slammed the door on her way out. After running for only a mere seconds, Marie felt a sudden yank at her dress. She turned around, realizing that she had caught her dress in the side of the door.

"At this time?" She sighed, showing both despair and helplessness in her voice. She then took her high heel, placed it on top of the stretched piece of dress cloth, and jabbed her heel right through it and ripped it to the side like a blade, cutting the excess cloth right off.

Her left leg was now almost entirely exposed and on show for the citizens and homeless perverts to see. How wonderful.

After running for what seemed like hours in high heels and a ripped dress, Marie finally caught up to two of her party members, Crystal and Alice.

"I've gotten what I needed!"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 pm

"This is getting me nowhere," Ein finally murmured and transmuted his ball of rubber into a sword, slashing the air a couple of times with it before plunging it into the ground. "I said it myself. Alchemy isn't something you learn through reading; research has been my prime institution since my younger years." His hands gripped the handle of the blade tightly. Several ideas for new techniques were floating about in his mind, but they were tied closely to the seven alchemic dimensions, though he had already gained a grasp on Shadow, Dream, Natura, and Machina.

"Astra, Lumina, and....Forlana. How do they escape my grasp? What makes them so different from something like Shadow?" he thought aloud and watched as he transmuted the sword into pure shadow that flooded into his gemstone to form a blade of darkness that came out of the back of his glove, the blade lying flat against the back of his hand. Now he gripped the edges of the fountain tightly.

"Where the hell are they and what is taking so long? Bah. No matter. Hours can waste away; just gives me more time to think," he concluded. He couldn't help wondering what Marie was thinking. Sure, the king deserved what he got, but where did that leave them? It didn't matter. He could transmute himself out of any dangerous situation, and the others have proven they can take care of themselves seeing as how they were still alive. "Sadly," he said in a droll voice as his blade of shadows dispersed and formed a sphere which transmuted back into a rock that fell to the ground with a thump.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 pm

"Ah, here we go..." Marie stuttered as she began to drop sheets of paper all of the place, looking for that specific letter that she had found earlier, "Heh... Just hold on for one moment, please." She continued, both acting and looking like a huge, messy wreck, "Here it is~!"

Finally pulling a small sheet of wrinkled paper out of her dress's left sleeve, she unfolded the letter and showed it to Alice and Crystal, "This one man lives in this mansion up on a large, spiral hill to the southwest of here," She began to explain to the two females, creating a makeshift plan as she went along, "This house has been accused of being a smuggling center for the 35 disease. Don't ask how, because I don't really know." She sighed, a hint of misfortune tainting her voice, "I suppose we could enter through the back basement door, and check and see if we could find anything there."

"Before we do that, though..." Her head turned left, and then right, attempting to spot Ein and Hayashi, "We might want to wait until the sun sets before we intrude on somebody else's property."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm

After rounding up the rest of her party members, Marie then urged the others to come and rest at her apartment for the rest of the day before heading out in the dead of night. While contained within the apartment, Marie searched throughout her dressers and cabinets in search for some things that might be of use to the party. Luckily, she was able to find a few scraps and remains of what seemed to be potions and scrolls of some sort:

Party Obtains:

Hi-Potion (1/2) x2
- A typical Hi-Potion, except the other half of the liquid has been lost somewhere... [Heals 25 HP].

Mana Residue x2 - A small vial filled with sparkling blue dust. When consuming the dust, the particles latch on to the insides of the one who consumed the dust, energizing his/her mana flow [Restores 25 MP].

Scroll of Fortitude x1 - A scroll with a small, green glyph etched into it [Increases Max HP of all party members in surrounding cells by 20. Lasts 3 turns].

---

The sun's golden rays were silently and slowly beginning to hide themselves behind the green hills in the far off distance. Noting this, Marie prepared the materials that she had found earlier and hid them within the party's inventory. "Now look," Marie pointed out of her window and at a certain hill in the distance, on which a large mansion lay, "that's our destination. Our goal is to search the home for information on 35. I don't care if we have the king's consent to do so or not, and I don't think you all would either." She let out a small, friendly smile as she finished up her preparations and emergency rations.

"We should get going now."

---

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4u85uQmTxI&feature=related

The sun had now completely set, and the party had noticed so as they quietly climbed around to the back of the large mansion, where an unguarded latch that led directly into the home's basement remained unlocked. Glancing to both sides, Marie prepared to open the latch and drop down into the kitchen. She nodded at the party - gently raising the latch and crawling into the kitchen's back closet.

Around her stood piles and piles of empty boxes that seemed to have been once filled with different kinds of food, for their varying smells and stenches still remained. Marie, with great caution and silence, slowly maneuvered around the boxes and toward the door that led into the kitchen. She gently opened it, and to her surprise, the kitchen was filled with small, green lizard people dressed in aprons and chef hats. The creatures seemed to be stuck within a trance, cutting or cooking whatever food that was before them with little emotion - their faces blank and dull.

II - I : Home Intrusion
Antoir Residence: Part 1

Location -- Vylndir : Antoir Residence : Kitchen

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZl9BK62YOs

Atmosphere: Dim Lighting [-10% Accuracy] Heated Area [+10% Fire Element]

{X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {D} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} A
{X} { } { } { } {O} { } {Y} { } { } { } {X} B
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} C
{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} D
{X} { } { } {X} {X} {D} {X} {X} { } { } {X} E
{X} { } {I} {D} {F} {F} {F} {D} {S} { } {X} F
{X} { } { } {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} { } { } {X} G
{ } { } { } { } {T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {C} H
{ } { } { } { } {C} { } {V} { } { } {M} {C} I
{F} {F} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} J
{F} {F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} K
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {G} {C} L
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } {C} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10--11-

Available Achievements:

BON APETIT: Knock a Tonberry Chef into a Fire Cell. [10 Points]

Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 7
HP: 30/30
MP: 45/45
Atk: 0
Def: 7
Int: 12
Spr: 10
Move: 2

Beignet (Tonberry Chef)
Lvl: 6
HP: 40/40
MP: 50/50
Atk: 10
Def: 8
Spr: 12
Move: 1

Crepe (Tonberry Chef)

Vermouth (Tonberry Chef)

Cilantro (Tonberry Chef)

Scallion (Tonberry Chef)

Mignon (Tonberry Chef)

Gelatin (Tonberry Chef)

Ogoboro (Guard Hog)
HP: 80/80
MP: 100/100
Atk: 17
Def: 9
Int: 8
Spr: 9

Ysildorak (Guard Hog)

Door (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 5
Spr: 5

Table (Scenery)
HP: 15/15
Def: 10

Furnace (Scenery)
Def: 30

Table with Cooking Appliances (Scenery)
HP: 20/20
Def: 15
Spr: 15

Fire = Inflicts 10 Piercing Fire Damage upon entry.

You may start in rows L-M.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Alice starts at M1!

Alice's S-Ability, Walled Protection, Activates!
Musical Wall Cells appear at L1, L2, and M2!

"Typical."

Alice walked away from Marie, figuring a battle would ensue the second they were noticed. Placing herself in a corner of the room, she summoned her "weapon". A cello, polished and almost perfect, ready for her to play. The second she took the bow in her hand an aura surrounded her, almost protecting her.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Ein starts at M6.

Having spent most of the day fiddling around with his own alchemy, Ein was relieved to have some action for once. More nonsense about 35 and such. He sighed as he glanced around at the entranced monsters. It was rather unfortunate to be them since they were going to be assaulted. Ein readjusted his gloves as he prepared to unleash some alchemic techniques upon them.

"Don't hesitate against these little monsters; they are an obstacle on our path to knowledge so it is best to eliminate them and move on," he stated matter-of-factly and awaited for the rest of the group to prepare for battle.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Crystal starts in L-5.

"Those things resemble the goblins from Hell," Crystal said, staring at the tiny creatures. "I believe they're called Tonberry. Clever little things." Crystal then drew back her hand, her claymore Ryuuken appearing in a flash of dark energy. The sword then began to screech loudly, as if waking from a long nap. Crystal grinned, it was almost ready for an upgrade.

"Shh, Ryuuken. I know you're thirsty." Crystal cooed, "I'll let you have a taste of demon blood in just a moment." She liked her lips and held the claymore at such an angle so that it could see the enemies in front of them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Hayashi starts at L-7

Hayashi almost smiled when he saw what he would be fighting, sure these things looked well, cute, at least maybe to Envy or Sloth. But to Hayashi they were just new experimental subjects, but of course, experimental subjects are always so much easier to work with after they're dead. Usually, Hayashi would just stare at his so-called experimental subjects with a blank expression, only thinking about how he would use them to advance his own research, but this time the genetic mutated boy felt a bit of anxiety to slaughter all of these little goblin-like creatures, his cells' instability was starting to override his limiter.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm

{ } { } { } { } {T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {C} H
{w} {w} { } { } {C} { } {H} { } { } {G} {C} L
{A} {w} { } {M} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {C} M

Available Achievements:

BON APETIT: Knock a Tonberry Chef into a Fire Cell. [10 Points]

Marie (Game Master)

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
MP: 40/40
Atk: 13
Int: 1
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Alice (Cellist)
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Int: 10
Move: 0

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 25/25
Atk: 3
Int: 13
Spr: 7

Crystal (Derrek Magus)
HP: 46/46
MP: 38/38
Atk: 14
Int: 3

Beignet (Tonberry Chef)

Crepe (Tonberry Chef)

Vermouth (Tonberry Chef)

Cilantro (Tonberry Chef)

Scallion (Tonberry Chef)

Mignon (Tonberry Chef)

Gelatin (Tonberry Chef)

Ogoboro (Guard Hog)

Ysildorak (Guard Hog)

Wall (Summon)(L1)
HP: 11/11
Def: 6

Wall (Summon)(L2)

Wall (Summon)(M2)

Door (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)

Table (Scenery)

Furnace (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 1~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Crystal immediately sprung forward, her claymore flashing through the air. With both her hands on the enormous sword, she spun around once, catching one of the gremlins by the gut. Her blade began to slice through it, but Crystal had other plans in mind. She bent the sword at such an angle that it would snag on the creature's bone. She swung the sword further around, tossing the creature away, where she took it's previous spot.

Crystal moves to J-5!

Crystal uses Grakk on Crepe! 17 Atk DMG! Throws the enemy back by 2 cells! (8 MP)

Crystal is forced to I-5
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Alice
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 35/35

Wall (L1)

Wall (L2)

Wall (M2)

Alice casts Battalion Symphony on the Ally Party!
(Damage: --/Effect: Atk x 1.5/Element: --)

Alice set out to playing, her bow dancing across the strings in a hearty and lifting tune. As she continued to play, more instruments seemed to join in from no where. Each note fluttered around her allies, even through the walls that protected her. As her song came to an end, she lifted her bow from the instrument, not even the slightest bit tired.

"Finish this quickly..."

Alice
Mp: 11/35

Wall (L1)

Wall (L2)

Wall (M2)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Ein moves to K7.

The song had pretty much no effect on Ein seeing as how attacks of the physical variety were not his specialty. He didn't need a boost from the ignorant cello player anyway. He dodged around Hayashi and slammed an open hand into the floor.

"Earth, aid me in returning balance to this universe," he stated simply as a flash of light burst into being. As he pulled his hand up, a hammer made of stone became visible. He hefted the mighty weapon and smashed it down on the nearest creature, the hammer transmuting to dust after it hit.

Ein uses Natura Hammer on Vermouth! 16 Earth Dmg! (INT)

MP: 30/40
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Hayashi moves to cell M-6

Hayashi moved back, to where Ein was, those little things seemed to have the feeling saying "Come up close and hit me, I dare you", and the only ways Hayashi could hit those things from afar took too much mana, Hayashi would rather wait, until his unstable cells strengthened him enough to take the little critters down with one hit.

Hayashi waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Marie casts King Safety on Self!
Pawn spawns in M3, M5, and L4!
MP: 39/45

But... they look so adorable... Marie thought to herself as the other party members began to brutally massacre the poor creatures. This was completely against Marie's values; the things weren't bothering the party at all; they were just wasting their lives away cooking. Letting out a long, drawn out sigh, Marie then reluctantly summoned three large, pearl white chess pieces that surrounded her body.

{ } { } { } {C} {T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {C} H
{F} {F} { } { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } {C} K
{w} {w} { } {P} { } { } { } { } { } {G} {C} L
{A} {w} {P} {M} {P} {H} { } { } { } { } {C} M

Crepe takes 9 Damage!

Crepe's Cooked to the Supreme fails!

Vermouth takes 4 Damage!

Marie's Attack is increased to 0 by Battalion Symphony!

Hayashi's Attack is increased to 20 by Battalion Symphony!

Alice's Attack is increased to 12 by Battalion Symphony!

Ein's Attack is increased to 5 by Battalion Symphony!

Crystal's Attack is increased to 21 by Battalion Symphony!

Pawn is summoned to M3!

Pawn is summoned to M5!

Pawn is summoned to L4!

Marie's Defense and Spirit are increased by 45%!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Beignet uses Filet!
Steak added to Enemy Inventory!
MP: 45/50

Beignet waits.

~

Crepe casts Burn on Crystal! 10 Damage!
Crystal evades Burn!
MP: 38/50

Crepe moves to H3.

~

Vermouth wobbles to J7.

Vermouth uses Poke on Ein! 3 Damage! 3 Damage! 3 Damage!
Ein evades Daze!
MP: 40/50

~

Cilantro waits.

~

Scallion waits.

~

Mignon waits.

~

Gelatin waits.

~

Ogoboro moves to B3.

Ogoboro waits.

~

Ysildorak moves to B9.

Ysildorak waits.

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

Frenzy increases Hayashi's Attack and Intellect by 1!

Augmentation increases Ein's stats! Attack increased by 1, Defense increased by 1, Intellect increased by 1, Spirit increased by 1!

{X} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } {X} B
{ } { } {C} { } {T} {T} {T} { } { } { } {C} H
{ } { } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } {M} {C} I
{F} {F} {B} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {C} J
{F} {F} { } { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } {C} K
{w} {w} { } {P} { } { } { } { } { } {G} {C} L
{A} {w} {P} {M} {P} {H} { } { } { } { } {C} M

Marie (Game Master)
MP: 39/45

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
MP: 40/40
Atk: 21
Int: 2

Alice (Cellist)
MP: 11/35
Atk: 12

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 16/25
MP: 30/40
Atk: 6
Int: 14
Spr: 8

Crystal (Derrek Magus)
HP: 36/46
MP: 30/38

Beignet (Tonberry Chef)

Crepe (Tonberry Chef)
HP: 31/40

Vermouth (Tonberry Chef)
HP: 36/40
MP: 40/50

Cilantro (Tonberry Chef)

Scallion (Tonberry Chef)

Mignon (Tonberry Chef)

Gelatin (Tonberry Chef)

Ogoboro (Guard Hog)

Ysildorak (Guard Hog)

Wall (Summon)(L1)

Wall (Summon)(L2)

Wall (Summon)(M2)

Door (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)

Table (Scenery)

Furnace (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 2 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Crystal glared at the creature. It seriously tried to burn her. That little demon creature attempted to burn her. A demon warrior with power over fire. This had to be fixed, immediately. Crystal grabbed her claymore, Ryuuken, and jumped high into the air. She front-flipped towards the creature, brining her sword about and slamming it down on the tonberry's head, slicing parts of it's body in half. The ground caved in from the sheer force of the blow, where the gremlin lay there, bleeding terribly. It was still alive though. That also needed to be fixed, but not just yet. "Just lay there and rot," Crystal sneered.

Crystal moves to H-4

Crystal uses Meteor Strike on Crepe! 38 Atk DMG! Chance of Disable!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Ein moves to L7.

"Well, that was irritating," Ein huffed as he backed away from the little creature. He rubbed at the spots where he was poked. "And unnecessary." Quickly, the dust from his previous attack converged. The alchemist began to spin around, the dust forming into a stone hammer once again before Ein finished his spin, the heavy weapon slamming full force into the side of the creature's head before disappearing into dust once again.

Ein uses Natura Hammer on Vermouth! 20 Earth Dmg! (INT)

MP: 20/40
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Alice
Atk: 8 --> 12
Def: 8 --> 12

Wall (L1)

Wall (L2)

Wall (M2)

Alice attacks the Enemy Party!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Alice brought the bow back up, laid it on the string, and made one subtle movement. Suddenly piercing shrieks and banshee screams shot from the instrument. It was as if Alice was some sort of devil worshiper, her music torturing the souls of the departed. But her allies couldn't hear a thing, not even a second of a note fell upon their ears.

Alice
Atk: 8 --> 12
Def: 8 --> 12

Wall (L1)

Wall (L2)

Wall (M2)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Hayashi moves to cell M-8

Watching his allies fight had brought Hayashi the motivation he needed, he wanted to slaughter these little things. Making his way toward one of the creatures untouched by Ein and Crystal, he closed his eyes and slowly the flesh around his armsbegan to twist and morph, making a sickening sound and a scent of blood filled the room. The change continued until Hayashi's flesh was hanging from his arms all the way to the ground in uneven lumps, which started to twist and turn again, this time gaining a silvery metallic color as well. When the mutation was complete from his arms Hayashi had a long line of chains dangling from his arms while his forearm was now nothing but bones. Swinging the chains forward Hayashi watched them strike the ground, bouncing up only to fall and strike the ground again, the two chains made their way to the small goblin and wrapped around it, the small sharp blades on the chain digging into the creature's skin. With one swift motion Hayashi tore the chains loose from the creature, allowing the blades to rend its flesh.

Hayashi uses Poison Chain on Gelatin. 23 Dmg per hit, 5 hits, chance of Poison
MP: 21/40
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 am

Marie casts Prophylaxis on Beignet! 32 Int Damage!
Chance of Stop!
MP: 23/45

I guess there's no helping it. Marie sighed, yet she suddenly stopped all of her actions as she realized that a single Tonberry was beginning to cast a menacing looking spell directly at Crystal. "I'm sorry!" Marie shouted at the creature as she slammed her hands against one another, causing a flat, white square to appear inches away from the Tonberry's face. Rapidly unfolding around the poor creature, the square had transformed into a black and white, checkered box that surrounded its body entirely.

Taking her right arm, Marie then made a downward motion, causes a beam of white light to fly down from the ceiling and shatter the box, leaving bits and pieces of the achromatic box floating in mid air as the Tonberry became vulnerable once again. The pieces then aligned in a circular formation around the creature, and then burst forward, impaling it with the sharp edges of the squares.

Marie waits.

{X} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } {X} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} {C} I
{F} {F} {B} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {C} J
{w} {w} { } {P} { } { } {E} { } { } { } {C} L
{A} {w} {P} {M} {P} { } { } {H} { } { } {C} M

Beignet takes 21 Damage!

Beignet is affected by Stop! Crystal's sorry ass is saved!

Crepe takes 31 damage! PERFECT KILL!!

Vermouth takes 9 Damage!

Cilantro takes 1 Damage!

Scallion takes 1 Damage!

Mignon takes 1 Damage!

Gelatin takes 76 Damage!... Errr... Holy shit... KO!!

Ogoboro takes 1 Damage!

Ysildorak takes 1 Damage!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Beignet is affected by Stop!

~

Vermouth moves to K7!

Vermouth uses Poke on Ein!
Ein takes 2 damage!
The attack misses!
Ein takes 2 damage!
MP: 30/50

~

Cilantro moves to G3!

Cilantro casts Fire on Crystal!
Crystal takes 12 Fire Damage!
Crystal evades Burn!

~

Mignon waits.

~

Scallion waits.

~

Ogoboro moves to D3.

Ogoboro waits.

~

Ysildorak moves to D9.

Ysildorak waits.

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Frenzy increases Hayashi's Attack and Intellect by 1!

Augmentation increases Ein's stats! Attack increased by 1, Defense increased by 1, Intellect increased by 1, Spirit increased by 1!

Beignet is affected by Stop! [4 Turns Remaining]

{X} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {X} B
{X} { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } {X} D
{X} { } { } {D} {F} {F} {F} {D} {S} { } {X} F
{X} { } {I} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} { } { } {X} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} {C} I
{F} {F} { } { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {C} K
{w} {w} { } {P} { } { } {E} { } { } { } {C} L
{A} {w} {P} {M} {P} { } { } {H} { } { } {C} M

Marie (Game Master)
MP: 23/45

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
MP: 21/40
Atk: 22

Alice (Cellist)
MP: 11/35
Atk: 12

Ein (Alchemist)
HP: 12/25
MP: 20/40
Atk: 7
Int: 15

Crystal (Derrek Magus)
HP: 24/46
MP: 13/38

Beignet (Tonberry Chef) |-Stop-4-|
HP: 19/40

Crepe (Tonberry Chef) |-KO-|
HP: 0/40

Vermouth (Tonberry Chef)
HP: 27/40
MP: 30/50

Cilantro (Tonberry Chef)
HP: 39/40

Scallion (Tonberry Chef)

Mignon (Tonberry Chef)

Gelatin (Tonberry Chef) |-KO-|
HP: 0/40

Ogoboro (Guard Hog)
HP: 79/80

Ysildorak (Guard Hog)
HP: 79/80

Wall (Summon)(L1)

Wall (Summon)(L2)

Wall (Summon)(M2)

Door (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)

Table (Scenery)

Furnace (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 3 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next