35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Ein moves to A8.

"If that is the way you wish it to be," the alchemist stated simply completely ignoring the fire attack as if it were pathetic. He followed the fencer to the corner and when he got close enough, Ein placed a hand on Daemonus's heart. "All that you are--SHATTER! You are merely a byproduct of nature and thus you shall return to it." A flash of light burst from Ein's glove and a simple word was uttered. "Obliterate." The flash exuded even more brilliance than usual as the alchemist began to disassemble the fencer's molecules to deal damage to him, for he knew it would not be enough to completely destroy him.

Ein uses Awakening Obliterate on Daemonus! 16 Piercing Dmg!

After using his Awakening, Ein realized that the pillar next to him would probably be an obstacle for his allies and seeked to destroy it. However, he also realized that he still had all of his mana, so it would be pointless to waste an energy source that could come in handy later.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Marie moves to E9.

Marie watched in silence as Ein began a close-combat battle with Daemonus. It seemed like Ein was currently at an advantage, but for how long? She didn't know. Taking safety precautions, she slowly snuck her way towards the others, prepared to help if necessary.

Marie waits.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Hayashi moves to cell E-7

Hayashi continued to run forward, everythig was prepared and the fencer will be brought to his knees eventually. He formed his forearms into guns again and connected them, turning them into cannons again.
"I won't let you live. DIE!" Hayashi screamed and aimed the cannon at the fencer.
With that Hayashi fired the deadly bright blue beam at Daemonus, it struck him and almost completely torn him asunder from the inside.

Hayashi uses Mana Cannon on Daemonus. Loses 25 MP, 50 ATK Dmg. Hayashi is forced to cell E-6.
MP: 0/30

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Ilinus moves to D-6!
*insert other generic chase comment here. Add in a few lines complaining about the heat, and you have my post.*

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Nina moves to C9!

"Only a Coward would Run when it's obvious he can't escape!"


Nina truly was fighting like her brother. Of course he never was a big fighter, he never gave up the fight. He always sought it to the end and never quit, no matter the pain. She followed the fencer to a corner and readied her spear once more.

"Now Fight!"

Nina waits!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Chapter I ~ III : The Shady Organization

Location -- Abandoned Building : Secret Chamber

Objectives: Obtain Info on 35! 0/3

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [D] A
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [P] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Daemonus is damaged greatly!

Hayashi's Rage takes its toll! 3 Damage!

Marie's DEF and SPR is increased by 45%!


Neutral Phase - 3!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 3!

Daemonus
The fencer let out a gruesome cough, causing a large sum of blood to pour out of his mouth. He took the white glove on his left hand off, wiped his mouth with it, and threw the discarded glove onto the ground. "Y-You're all powerful... How? How can I lose!? It's impossible- No! I have to accept my d-defeat in a fair duel..." The man reluctantly stated.

"I-I am a member of-" He was interrupted by another deadly cough, "-of Desepoir... It's an organization d-devo... devoted to working on 35." The man leaned against a wall, "I am simply... A member of said organization... Working to purify this world!" He yelled.

"I have let you know what you need to know. I have been put into an inevitable checkmate and devastating defeat." The man humbly admitted, "I have been defeated... I must accept my loss..."

Suddenly, a smirk broke out onto the fencer's face. "Just kidding!" He laughed, "Foolish little child!" He pointed his rapier at Nina, "Am I a coward? A spineless man? A fool?... NO! I am none of those things! Just keep calling me what you wish, yet I shall be the victor! Time to show you my true power!"

The rapier that was currently pointing at Nina began to glow a crimson color, taking the shape of a valiant phoenix. The man then thrust the rapier towards Nina, releasing a deadly amount of flaming mana, which hit the girl directly.

Daemonus activates Awakening: Phoenix Thrust on Nina! 200% Piercing ATK Dmg!

Nina is hurt for 20 damage!

Nina is KOed!


Calculation Phase - 3!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword has 2 turns remaining!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [D] A
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [P] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 16/30
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 9
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 14/20
MP: 25/25
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/25
MP: 15/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 9/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 9
Def: 8
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Daemonus (Fencer)
Lvl: 5
HP: 4/70
MP: 28/60
Atk: 10
Def: 5
Int: 7
Spr: 6
Move: 3


Player Phase - 4!

35 Info --

Receive by Attacking: 1/1
Receive by Cornering: 1/1
Receive by Interrogating: 0/1

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Ilinus moves to C-7!

Ilinus walked forward, inserting yet another generic chase comment!

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Nina's look of victory fled from her face as the Fencer attacked her suddenly. The look of pure fear found it's way onto her face as she took the attack. With that one blow she fell to the ground, her spear blown out of her arms. She looked at the fencer once more, able to form a few final words.

"There now... Th- That's how a man should... fig- Fight"

With those last words she lay her head down, The blood on her drying in seconds.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Ein moves to A5.

Ein waits.

Seeing as how his last attempt at interrogating the fencer resulted in a slight annoyance in the form of a pathetic attack, Ein decided back up some. However, the desire to decimate the irritating fellow was strong in the alchemist's heart. Maybe someone else could persuade him or whatever? Regardless, Ein wasn't about to stand around and get attacked. If someone else was going to ask the guy a question, they could figure out how to do it themselves.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Hayashi moves to cell D-8

Hayashi slowly walked forward, the malicious look in his eyes have almost disappeared and he seemed much more calm now. But his anger didn't die down at all. If he could, Hayashi would've shot another blast from his Mana Cannon at the fencer and watch as the rest of his body tears apart.

Hayashi waits.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Marie casts Endgame Prevention on Nina.

"Nina!!" Marie shouted in a worried tone as the Seraph Knight tumbled to the ground into a pool of blood. Her flesh had been burned severely; her shape was absolutely horrible.

Without hesitation, the Game Master ran up to the fallen knight and laid her hands onto her chest. Pushing slightly, a large sum of golden holy energy began to emit from Nina's corpse. Her eyes slowly opened as Marie let out a sigh of relief.

Marie waits.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Chapter I ~ III : The Shady Organization

Location -- Abandoned Building : Secret Chamber

Objectives: Obtain Info on 35! 2/3

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [D] A
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [N] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [P] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nina is revived! 20% Health and 50% Mana!

Hayashi's Rage wears off! Limiter is put back into effect! A-Ability Range is returned to normal!

Neutral Phase - 4!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 4!

Daemonus
The fencer's eye twitched slightly as the alchemist turned around and began to walk away from him. He wouldn't accept that at all. "You dare mock me by retreating?! Am I not worth your precious time, alchemist?!" He shouted as he furiously ran up to Ein.

Daemonus moves to A6

Daemonus uses Fire Strike on Ein! 8 DMG!

Calculation Phase - 4!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword has 1 turn remaining!

Ein's Blazing Mark has 2 turns remaining!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [D] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [N] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [P] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 3/30
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 9
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 6/20
MP: 25/25
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 5/25
MP: 13/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 9/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 10
Def: 8
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Daemonus (Fencer)
Lvl: 5
HP: 4/70
MP: 22/60
Atk: 10
Def: 5
Int: 7
Spr: 6
Move: 3


Player Phase - 5!

35 Info --

Receive by Attacking: 1/1
Receive by Cornering: 1/1
Receive by Interrogating: 0/1

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Nina coughed up a little blood after her eyes opened. She sat up and wiped her mouth, realising that she better lay off. She must be agressive, but not too agressive. She stood and looked towards Marie who had helped her.

"Thank you Marie..."

The Seraph Knight then moved away from the Situation, hoping to survive the next turn.

Nina moves to D9!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Ilinus moves to B-6!

Trigger command: Hypnotize

"Aha, I finally caught you" Ilinus said, walking in front of the man. "Now, look into my watch." He held out his watch and started swinging it in front of the man's eyes, getting his attention. "Now, tell me all that you know about 35 that you haven't already told us."

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Ein merely laughed as the attack struck him, though his body convulsed slightly in reflex to the pain. If I had wanted to finish you off, I would have, ignorant fool," Ein smirked. "But we still need some info out of you." He looked over to the illusionist who was beginning his work.

Ein moves to A2.

Ein waits.

With the blazing mark upon himself, Ein knew that getting close to his allies would be dangerous for them, thus he chose to back away to prevent himself from hurting them.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Objectives Achieved~!
Pieces of 35 Info Extracted: 3/3


Daemonus hesitantly turned his head towards Ilinus, shortly after, the color in his eyes slowly began to fade. His will was strong, so the hypnosis wouldn't last for long. After a few seconds of attempting to fight of the hypnosis, the fencer lost the will to battle with his mind; he gave in.

"35 is a deadly disease the transforms the affected into a zombie-like creature," Daemonus mentioned without emotion, "these creatures act off of their newly acquired hostile instincts. If a human life form fails to restrain these creatures, they will tear throughout cities without hesitation. The members of Desepoir control these creatures by injecting a large, red syringe into their bodies. This syringe is known..." Color began to flow back into the fencer's eyes, "...syringe is known to be able to tame the beast its fluids flow into.... into... in..."

The fencer shook his head, his senses had returned to his head. "You dare extract information from me without my acceptance? I shall not allow this!! You soldiers are now prime targets of the Desepoir! You will all be terminated!" And with that, the fencer disappeared into a cloud of fiery mana, which slowly dispersed as Daemonus walked into it.


[ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [N] D
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [M] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Experience
+2 - Interrogation Successful
+2 - Cornering Successful
+2 - Injuring Successful
+1 - Battle Completed in under 10 Player Phases!
+2 - No Items Used
+1 - Majority of Awakenings Not Used

TOTAL: 10

Marie 4/15 -----> 14/15

Ein 4/15 -----> 14/15

Nina 4/15 -----> 14/15

Hayashi 4/15 -----> 14/15

Ilinus 4/15 -----> 14/15

We shall continue soon. :3

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

A loud rumbling noise echoed throughout the secret chamber. Suddenly, the light in the chamber faded away; the hole in the roof of the chamber had closed. Now having to rely on the dim lighting of the chamber, the adventurers decided unanimously that it would be best to see if the second hallway inside of the hidden passageway led to the outside world.

After traversing the hallway mentioned before, the group stumbled upon another large room that was filled with treasures of all kinds. Everything seemed too quiet, not a single soul was residing inside of the room, besides the adventurers, of course.

But, just because there weren't any other souls in the room, that doesn't mean that there wasn't anything else in the room. Standing on the other side of the chamber were two, hideous creatures. They had a humanoid structure which was wrapped by bandages. Fleshy drops of blood seeped through the bandages, revealing patches of rotting, moldy flesh.

The creatures let out a hideous roar as they returned to the back wall of the room, ripping their coffins off of the wall. The creatures then held their coffins as if they were giant, blunt maces. Letting out one final, irritating shriek, the creatures were prepared to battle.


Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [A] [X] [X] [ ] C
[B] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [B] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43
MP: 30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43
MP: 30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

During this battle, you may place your characters in rows H-I.

Please PM me any abilities you would like to buy before starting.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Ilinus starts in H-1!

Ilinus looked at the hideous creatures holding their coffins. He decided that this wasn't exactly a fight he would get in the middle of.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Nina starts in H9

Nina moved slowly through the room, trying her best to avoid contact with the enemies. She didn't wish to fight such repulsive creatures, and instead chose to seek out the treasure. She moved far from the entrance and placed herself near som treasure.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Ein starts at H6.

The alchemist cracked his knuckles in preparation for the battle. A lot of molecules would have to be rearranged to subdue these foes. He'd have to try out the new technique he had been working on. "What perfect test subjects," he said sullenly with a slight tinge of anticipation.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Marie starts at H4.

Marie slowly entered the chamber as she glanced around the room. It seemed to be separated into three different sections, which include the main portion of the room and two small hallways near the sides. After pondering where she would place herself, she decided to stand before the main section of the room.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Hayashi starts at cell H-5

Hayashi sighed and shook his head, how much longer was this going to take? His patience was wearing thin, and that wasn't a good thing.
"Let's just get this over with..." Hayashi said.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-einF8bAEA&feature=related

The monstrosities let out an ear shattering scream, showing their rotting, yellow teeth. Watery saliva slowly dripped down their wide open mouths, drizzling onto the floor. The monstrosities slowly moved forward, leaving behind trails of blood, which were leaking out of the raggedy bandaging that wrapped the creatures. At least the bandages were there, because if they weren't, the horrible visage's of the creatures just might scare the adventurers enough to kill them.

The monsters let out a final roar as they prepared themselves for battle.


Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies!

BATTLE ~ BEGIN!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [A] [X] [X] [ ] C
[B] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [B] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[I] [ ] [ ] [M] [H] [E] [ ] [ ] [N] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 1!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Ein moves to F6.

The hideous thing before him was quite repulsive, but he wouldn't let his intense contempt show on his face. Instead, he raised a gloved hand and watched as the embedded jewel began to glow.

Ein uses Dream Ravager on Azra! 10 Dmg! Chance of Confusion!

MP: 19/25

Ein focused with all his might on the monster's mind and began manipulating the molecules in its head causing them to clash against each other. Either it would come out with a horrible headache or it would be completely disoriented.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Ilinus moves to F-1!

Ilinus walked ahead as the enemies let out a roar. He hoped against hope that they didn't see him walk into the side chamber. If he got caught in there, he'd be done with almost instantly.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum