35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Hayashi uses S-Ability: Limiter Removal.

Hayashi watced the strange humanoid creatures and grinned. He felt around his neck for the limiter and with a deep breth, ripped the device straight off his neck, ignoring te pain as a malicious grin spread across his face.
"Judging by your looks, you should've been dead a ong time ago..." Hayashi said, "No matter...for I shall end your misery of eternal life..."

Hayashi waits.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Marie moves to H3

As the enemies slowly began to pace towards Marie and her allies, she decided that it would be best to take this time to shelter herself for future beatings.

Maries casts King Safety on Self

She then did what she did before, still in ample supply of pawns to use, shielding herself with large, marble, jet black pawns. She felt rejuvenated, and could now take on these creatures with full force.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Nina moves to G9!

Nina continued through the room, trying her best to sneak. She moved towards the nearest Treasure and picked it up. She smiled and almost made sound to express her small joy at the little victory. But she remembered her role and stayed quiet.

Nina waits!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [A] [X] [X] [ ] C
[B] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[I] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [E] [X] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] G
[ ] [P] [M] [P] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Azra takes 5 damage and is afflicted by Confusion! Azra will be attacking foes this turn!

Hayashi enters Rage! Hayashi's Limiter is removed!

Marie's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Bag reveals 700 Gold!

Neutral Phase - 1!

Pawn is summoned to H2.

Pawn is summoned to H4.

Pawn is summoned to G3.


Enemy Phase - 1!

Tec
Letting out yet another moan, the creature slammed its coffin onto the sandstone grounds of the tomb. The coffin then opened up, revealing a small, yet gruesome zombie. The zombie's flesh had been severely beaten, which caused a large amount of bone to be visible. It was also missing an eye, which was emphasized by the trail of stained blood running down the empty eye socket.

The monster then rose from the coffin it was summoned into, prepared to face its foes.

Tec summons Zerra into D4

Azra
After being severely injured on the inside by the alchemist's attacks, Azra went into a blind frenzy. As he let out another shriek, he raised his coffin in the air and ran towards Ein. Once he had gotten within range, he took his coffin and swung it to the left with great force, smacking Ein across the face. As the coffin made contact with Ein's cheek, a sound of cracking bone rang throughout the chamber. In fact, the force was so great, the recoil knocked the lurker back an entire foot, clearly dazed by his own attack.

Azra moves to E6.

Azra uses Empowered Slam on Ein! 180% ATK Damage!

Ein is hurt for 9 damage!

Azra is hurt for 4 damage! Azra is knocked back to D6!


Calculation Phase - 1!

Hayashi's Rage takes full effect!

Azra is still confused!

Zerra lasts for 3 more turns!

As Nina picked up the bag, a small shuffling noise was made. Picking up the bag disturbed all the peace that still remained inside of the chamber. A loud cracking noise could be heard from the wall of the right hallway. Suddenly, a rotting hand burst out from the wall in front of Nina, followed by another arm, two legs, and a body. Another Tomb Lurker had been buried into the walls of the chamber, clearly angered by Nina's actions. After he had completely emerged from the wall, half of the entire hallway had been shattered into pieces.

Khamen enters the battle!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [X] C
[B] [X] [X] [Z] [ ] [A] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[I] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [E] [X] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] G
[ ] [P] [M] [P] [H] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 24/30
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 9
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 11/20
MP: 19/25
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 20/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 34/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Zerra (Summon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 15/15
MP: 0/0
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2


Player Phase - 2!


Last edited by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:10 am

Hayashi moves to cell H-8

Seeing that another one of these creatures appeared, Hayash walked toward the newfound Tomb Lurker, preparing to fire but first transformed much of his cells into shield and swords like last time against the fencer.

Hayashi uses Shield and Sword.
MP: 25/30

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 am

The attack was so fierce, Ein almost lost his balance. But the intensity of the pain lowered as he saw the tomb lurker forced back and damaged by his own attack. The alchemist laughed on the inside. "Well, it seems we have quite the powerful foes this time, though they lack quite a bit of intelligence," Ein said indifferently with a little difficulty talking with his injured cheek.

Ein moves to F5.

"Time to turn the very thing you summoned against you," Ein said, raising a hand and focusing intensely upon the zombie.

Ein uses Dream Ravager on Zerra! 10 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 13/25

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 am

Marie moves to F4.

Now that Marie was fortified, she could successfully attack the foes without having to worry about herself too much. She then stepped forward and prepared to attack.

Marie casts Skewer on Tec! 9 Int Dmg!

Zerra is hit in the crossfire! 6 Int Dmg!


Once again, Marie held her hands out in front of her and mumbled a short prayer. She then pushed her hands out, causing a golden wave of energy to fire at the targets, knocking them both to the side due to the immense force.

Tec is moved to C5!

Zerra is moved to D5

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Nina frowned as the creature burst from the wall and took her off her planned course. She didn't really care however, and easily turned her frown upside down.

"If you want to frighten someone, you really should learn to jump out right in front of them."

She then moved closer to the creature, ready to kill it.

Nina moves to D9!

Nina then readied her spear, focusing her Light Mana. The charge built up around her spear. She readied her throw, the light jumping from the weapon before she threw it. The throw was quick and precise, hitting the target the exact same time as the light.

Nina uses Heaven's Strike on Khamen!

Nina
Mp: 20/25

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Ilinus moves to E-1!
Ilinus picks up bag!

Ilinus didn't see what had happened on the other side of the whole room, and was unaware of the enemies hidden in the walls. He walked forward, picking up the bag on the ground. He peered inside and pulled the item out.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [K] [X] C
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [Z] [A] [X] [ ] [N] D
[I] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [X] [X] [M] [E] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [P] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Zerra takes 8 damage! Zerra is confused! Zerra will be attacking himself this turn!

Azra is confused! Azra will be attacking an ally this turn!


Zerra takes 4 damage from Marie's Skewer!

Tec takes 4 damage from Marie's skewer!

Khamen takes 1 damage!


Hayashi takes 3 damage from rage!

Hayashi's ATK/DEF is increased by 25%!


Marie's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Bag reveals 700 Gold!

Neutral Phase - 2!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 2!

Tec
After being pushed aside by Marie's spell, the lifeless creature mindlessly moved back to its original position. It held its rotten hand out in front of itself. A large, condensed ball of sand formed in his palm. Tec then launched the ball of earth at Marie.

Tec moves to C4

Tec casts Sand Jet on Marie! 3 damage!


Azra
Still dazed by the alchemist's attack, Azra unintentionally moved next to Khamen and smacked him in the back of the head.

Azra moves to C7.

Azra attacks Khamen! 2 damage!

Khamen

Khamen moves to D8!

Khamen uses Empowered Slam on Nina! 9 damage!

Khamen is hurt for 4 damage and is knocked back to cell C8!


Zerra

Zerra attacks Self! 4 damage!

Calculation Phase - 2!

Hayashi is in Rage!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword lasts for 3 more turns!


Azra is still confused!

Zerra is KOed!


As Ilinus picked up the bag, a small shuffling noise was made, similar to the noise Nina heard a minute ago. A loud cracking noise could be heard from the wall of the left hallway. Suddenly, a rotting hand burst out from the wall in front of Ilinus, followed by another arm, two legs, and a body. Another Tomb Lurker had been buried into the walls of the chamber, clearly angered by Ilinus's foolish actions. After he had completely emerged from the wall, half of the entire hallway had been shattered into pieces.

Osin has entered the battle!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [ ] [A] [K] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [N] D
[I] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [M] [E] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [P] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 17/20
MP: 16/30
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 9
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 11/20
MP: 13/25
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 16/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 12/15
MP: 25/30
Atk: 9
Def: 8
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 39/43
MP: 13/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 34/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 36/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 3!


Last edited by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:27 pm

"You guys are so stupid" Ilinus said pulling out his watch and waving it in front of the being that came out of the wall. Perhaps the enemy was stupid enough to fall under hypnosis?

Ilinus uses Hypnotize on Osin!
MP: 20/30

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Marie moves to F6.

Marie cringed as the ball of sand hit her; to her surprise, it didn't hurt nearly as much as she had predicted. After shrugging off the attack, Marie moved to the right to help out Nina, who was currently dealing with two of these creatures.

Marie activates Awakening: Fool's Mate on Azra! 200% Piercing Int Dmg!

Marie knelt down onto the ground and looked upwards. Her long, black hair cascaded down to the floor; she mumbled a long prayer, inaudible to the others. Once she had finished chanting, beams of holy energy shot out of the ground, through the corridors of the chamber, and into Azra's chest as if it was an arrow, immobilizing it in place. More arrows came after the first, piercing Azra in many locations.

Marie sacrifices Pawn (G3) to activate adjacent foe damage!

Khamen is hit for 200% Piercing Int Dmg!


Just as the attack seemed to be over, the arrows piercing Azra's skin ejected from the creature's body and impaled Khamen in the chest. Suddenly, one of Marie's pawns burst into tiny pieces, and out from the remains of the piece, flew another golden arrow of energy. This arrow pierced Khamen in the forehead shortly after the other arrows impaled him.

Now with two victims, Marie felt satisfied and called off the attack.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Hayashi moves to cell F-9

Hatching yet another one of these undead bastards burst out from seemingly nowhere, Hayashi grew slightly irritated. He walked toward one of the undead and held out his arms toward that thing. In mere second Hayashi's arms had turned into cannons, which fired the dreaded light blue beam toward Khamen. It seemed to peirce through the undead's body and left a gaping wound on the left side of his cest, where his heart is supposed to be.

Hayashi uses Mana Cannon on Khamen. 25 MP lost.
MP: 0/30

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Ein moves to E5.

Seeing as how everyone else was giving it all they had, Ein decided to do the same. Raising one hand and pointing it at Tec, Ein began focusing all of his energy into the jewel embedded in his glove. "Your miserable existence shall be lost in oblivion now," Ein muttered without emotion. "Obliterate." The traditional flash of bright light filled the tomb and the black silhouette of Tec became visible, his molecules being ravaged by the alchemist's attacks.

Ein uses Awakening Obliterate on Tec! 16 Piercing Dmg!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

"Thanks Marie."

Nina was happy to get the back up, she needed it. She watched as the creature took the blow from her attack. The young Knight smiled, this was going to be too easy. But just to be safe, she raised her spear and ran the zombie in.

Nina attacks Khamen!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 1/4

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [N] D
[I] [O] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [M] [X] [X] [H] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [P] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Azra is no longer confused!

Khamen is KOed!

Azra takes 16 damage!

Tec takes 16 damage!

Osin is affected by Mind Control!


Hayashi takes 3 damage from rage!

Marie's DEF/SPR are increased by 30%!

Neutral Phase - 3!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 3!

Tec

Tec moves to D5

Tec casts Empowered Slam on Ein! 9 damage!

Tec is moved to C5 and takes 4 damage!


Azra

Azra moves to B6.

Calculation Phase - 3!

Hayashi is in Rage!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword lasts for 2 more turns!

Osin is helping the Ally Team for 2 more turns!


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [A] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [N] D
[I] [O] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [M] [X] [X] [H] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [P] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 17/20
MP: 16/30
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 8
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 13/25
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 16/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 9/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 9
Def: 8
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 19/43
MP: 13/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 18/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 4!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Hayashi movesto cell I-9

Hayashi backed up into a corner and grinned before laughing in a psycotic voice.
"This will all be over soon! It'll be painless, for the most part at least." Hayash said to no one in particular.
The strange mutant boy kneeled down and pressed hi palms against the ground, letting steel bars form from the little cells he had left and dig ino the ground, stationing him.

Hayashi uses S-Ability: Heavy Artillary.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Plattack on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Ilinus moves to E-3!
Osin moves to E-4!

Ilinus walked forward with the enemy under his control. He really should be thanking whoever it was that put him in there, he saved Ilinus the trouble of going all the way around. He had the giant corpse wait just in front of himself, as a shield.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm

That was the second Empowered Slam Ein had taken and it was safe to say that they were starting to get to him. However, he couldn't retreat without at least attacking one final time.

Ein uses Dream Ravager on Tec! 10 Dmg! Chance of Confusion!

MP: 7/25

Ein moves to G6.

Now was the time to retreat. He could only seek solace in the fact that maybe his ally Marie would be able to protect him. He felt feeble....and useless. God, hast thou scorned me for altering nature? I only seek to put things back in their proper order, he thought with actual fear.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Marie moves to G8.

Seeing that the enemies were both greatly damaged and angered, Marie didn't doubt that their neanderthal minds would order them to barbarically attack Marie once more. Taking precautions, Marie decided to retreat with her ally, Ein.

Marie casts King Safety on Ein! Previous King Safety Fades!

Pawn is summoned to F6!

Pawn is summoned to G5!

Pawn is summoned to G7!


Seeing that Ein had been severely damaged, protecting him with her own pawns would be a smart choice. Marie did as she did to herself earlier, fortifying Ein's defenses.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Nina, seeing the creature defeated, jumpped up and down before getting back to the fight. There was another one of those undead creatures nearby, and he could mean trouble.

Nina moves to C8!

She moved closer to her next enemy and wanted to strike him through. As much as she wanted to, she wasn't in range of her foe. She stod in her position, waiting to strike her foe.

Nina waits!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Chapter I ~ IV : The Underground Traveling System

Location -- Vylndir Underground : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat all enemies! 1/4

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [A] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [N] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [I] [O] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [X] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [M] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Tec evades confusion!

Tec takes 5 damage!


Hayashi's A-Abilties/Awakening have/has 50% greater power!

Hayashi is no longer affected by rage! Limiter is put back into play!

Eins's DEF/SPR are increased by 45%!

Marie's DEF/SPR return to normal!


Neutral Phase - 4!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 4!

Tec
Seeing his ally fall under the control of the Illusionist, Tec decided to attack the Illusionist that enslaved his ally.

Tec moves to C4

Tec casts Sand Jet on Ilinus! 5 damage!


Azra

Azra moves to C7.

Azra uses Empowered Slam on Nina! 9 Damage!

Azra takes 4 damage and is knocked back to C6!


Calculation Phase - 4!

Hayashi's Shield and Sword lasts for 1 more turn!

Osin is helping the Ally Team for 1 more turn!

Hayashi's Heavy Artillery is in play!

Hayashi is immobilized!


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] A
[ ] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] B
[ ] [X] [X] [T] [ ] [A] [ ] [N] [X] C
[X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [I] [O] [ ] [ ] [X] [X] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [X] [X] [ ] F
[ ] [X] [ ] [ ] [P] [E] [P] [M] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [H] I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Marie (Game Master)
Lvl: 3
HP: 17/20
MP: 10/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 8
Spr: 6
Move: 2

Ein (Alchemist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 2/20
MP: 13/25
Atk: 2
Def: 6
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Move: 3

Nina (Seraph Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 71/25
MP: 20/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Hayashi (Living Weapon)
Lvl: 3
HP: 9/15
MP: 0/30
Atk: 10
Def: 8
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ilinus (Illusionist)
Lvl: 3
HP: 15/20
MP: 20/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Tec (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 14/43
MP: 6/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2

Azra (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 14/43
MP: 4/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Khamen (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: KO/43
MP: 17/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Osin (Tomb Lurker)
Lvl: 3
HP: 43/43
MP: 30/30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2


Player Phase - 5!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Masquerade on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Ein breathed a sigh of relief. "I thank you with the most sincere sentiments that I can muster," the alchemist expressed graciously. "It is times like these that I find myself thankful for allies that are truly adept at battle and quick at wit." Though now he was protected, he found his mana rather low. Seeing a wall nearby, Ein slammed his open hand into it. The gem embedded into the glove began to shine and the wall became nothing more than particles that surged into the glove's gem.

Ein uses S-Ability Utilize Nature!

Ein recovers MP!

MP: 16/25

Wall (F7) is destroyed!

Ein waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Silver on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Nina took the blow from the enemy but easily shook it off. She ran up to the foe and readied herself for her attack.

Nina moves to C7!

She then stabbed her spear right into the foe with all of her might.

Nina attacks Azra!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Kurio on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Hayashi uses Awakening: Infinity Cannon on all enemies. Hayash's current HP is halved.

Hayashi looked up, his expression was calm again. The limiter had somehow sprouted legs resembling that of a spider's and found its way back onto Hayashi's neck, reattaching itself. But that didn't stop Hayashi fromreleasin the excess energy built up inside his body, from his shoulderblades two enormous cannons sprouted and Hayashi smiled viciously. Ten tendrils, five on each cannon extended out and dug into Hayashi's skin, sinking in and making Hayashi wince a bit from the pain. Then the sound of something draining could be heard, and both blue and red liquid flowed through the somewhat transparent tendrils, and momentarily, multiple purple blasts which seemed like ectoplasm were shot out of the cannons all over the room. The blasts struck everyone and everything but only the enemies seemed to be actually injured by the attack. But when the cannons, along with the tendrils reverted back into Hayashi's cells, there were two large gaping wounds on Hayashi's back and he was bleeding uncontrollably.
"This is...almost over...isn't it?" Hayashi asked the rest of the group coughing up blood from time to time.

Hayashi waits.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 35 Hours ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:48 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum