Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Ah, ew. I hate projects. ;-;

Oh right. You're not on Winter break yet, right? =/
avatar
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 24
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Plattack on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Xenosaga wrote:I just noticed the title. You guys love you each other, don't you.

Update please~~~~

Unless you're being lazy again.
I'm not being lazy, as much as I'd like to be.
I'm trying to finish my homework, get my guitar ready for school, and finish an ELA project. (Which won't get done, but it's due on tuesday, so it's all gewd.)

I'm only like 3/8'ths down with the math homework.
Then again, my mom had me take a shower so I had to stop.

No I'm not, not until christmas eve. ;-;
avatar
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Eh, same as me then. I always forget these things. Sorry about that. =/
avatar
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 24
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 am

I love the title, by the way~
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Durn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:I love the title, by the way~

My title was:

35 Hours 2 [Only capitalizing the first word in a title is grammatically incorrect, Plattack]

That's why he's dissing my mother. :3
avatar
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 am

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:I love the title, by the way~

My title was:

35 Hours 2 [Only capitalizing the first word in a title is grammatically incorrect, Plattack]

That's why he's dissing my mother. :3
You should put it back to that. :3
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:00 am

I want to say updated, because I have everything typed up.
Then I realized.
....
Xeno, Linus isn't in your range.
avatar
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 am

I edited.
avatar
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 24
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 am

Xenosaga wrote:I edited.
Alright.
Now I have to retype everything. Again.
My computer decided to be a dick when my mom wanted to use my laptop.
I pulled out the charger and it shut down, when I got it back up again, it said there was "no post mode specified" >.>
avatar
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

Plattack wrote:
Xenosaga wrote:I edited.
Alright.
Now I have to retype everything. Again.
My computer decided to be a dick when my mom wanted to use my laptop.
I pulled out the charger and it shut down, when I got it back up again, it said there was "no post mode specified" >.>

That happened to me once too. >> I hate it when that happens, truly.

Well, take your time anyway.
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Plattack wrote:
Xenosaga wrote:I edited.
Alright.
Now I have to retype everything. Again.
My computer decided to be a dick when my mom wanted to use my laptop.
I pulled out the charger and it shut down, when I got it back up again, it said there was "no post mode specified" >.>

That happened to me once too. >> I hate it when that happens, truly.

Well, take your time anyway.
I will. ;D
Good thing I at least have part of the correct map saved on my computer. (By that I of course mean, the enemies are in the right spot, no one else.)
avatar
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:43 am

Plattack wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Plattack wrote:
Xenosaga wrote:I edited.
Alright.
Now I have to retype everything. Again.
My computer decided to be a dick when my mom wanted to use my laptop.
I pulled out the charger and it shut down, when I got it back up again, it said there was "no post mode specified" >.>

That happened to me once too. >> I hate it when that happens, truly.

Well, take your time anyway.
I will. ;D
Good thing I at least have part of the correct map saved on my computer. (By that I of course mean, the enemies are in the right spot, no one else.)

Haha. I only say "take your time" because I have to leave soon anyway. xD

But yeah, I guess that's a good thing. Better than nothing, ya know? :3
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:38 am

Updated, fo sho.
avatar
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 am

Well, fuu, I thought Masq attacked someone else.
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Masquerade on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:19 am

Someone finish off Andin. He has 1 HP left....-_-

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti
avatar
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16365
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:34 am

So Platt, what happened to Selena's S-Ability?
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Plattack on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:So Platt, what happened to Selena's S-Ability?
America happened.
Also, the S-ability won't always work, kay?
No hax allowed. :V
avatar
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Silver on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:52 am

I finished of Andin...

_________________
avatar
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9495
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 am

SilverStorm wrote:I finished of Andin...

I'm gonna make Linus throw up in his sleep. :3
avatar
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16279
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orinus Chat Thread. ( This is for you silver: >:UUU)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum