Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness

5 posters

Go down

Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness Empty Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Well, Kuori thought about this and finally decided to get an art gallery for himself...but Kuori only does hand-drawn drawings and he still kind of fails at that...anyways, here are the few drawings that Kuori coud find as of right now...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And before Kuori leaves, Kuori will draw something if you ask...as long as Kuori has a good idea of how you want it drawn...but still, don't expect any of Kuori's drawings to turn out very well, like Kuori said before, he's an amature at this...^^

Last edited by RAWRGLESCHMEG on Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness Empty Re: Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness

Post by Durn Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Second one is pretty good~

Also, Gallery is spelt with an "ery". :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness Empty Re: Windy's Gallery of Ultra Mega Uber Tsundere Kawaii-ness

Post by Plattack Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Draw Almair.
Do it.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm

They're very cutsy~
Your wings on the first one are very good as well~ I can't draw them, they're hardddd. Dx

They look quite cartoon-ish~ Unless that's what you were aiming for in the first place~
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm

...dammit...Kuori was aiming for manga style...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Haven't put anything on here in a while...anyway, I've been drawing quite a lot lately, I'm getting better...probably...^^
And yes, I did change the name...XD
*shot*

Spoiler:
I started drawing this on Friday during class periods...and finished during my English final today...it started out as just a practice for drawing the hairstyle, then turned into a full picture right there...yeah...^^;;
Overall I think I clocked about two to four hours on it, I kind of lost track of how long I spent drawing it...you know, like how you always lose track of time when you get down to something and actually focus? XD
Anyway, I think I did pretty well on it...I've developed my own way of drawing eyes and I'm getting pretty good at them...I’ve also gotten better at shading, as well as drawing flowers, as strange as they may look...but alas, the art of drawing hands still eludes me... ;^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

That actually looks really good.

Much better than anything I could draw~ [/clumsyhand]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm

...HOLY SHIT! I'm being complimented by Zeri?! O.o
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm

I can't help it! D=

I love art.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I love art as well, why do you think I'm drawing these things? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 pm

HAUNTED HOUSE EDITION! :DDD
So, some of you may be asking: "Since when does Kuori draw?"
Well I haven't been drawing for the longest time, and I just recently got back to it. And well, I managed to draw some pretty weird stuff. But still comment, rate, and subscribe ^^

Spoiler:
On this one I decided to have a bit of fun with watercolors. I daresay it looks decent, not good, not bad. Just decent.

Spoiler:
So this one is inspired by the Vocaloid song Fear Garden. I added a few touches of my own, and vola. Though I have to say the fact that she's missing the rest of her legs is a bit disturbing :/

Spoiler:
And then this is just flat out creepy. No real inspiration, just felt like drawing a headless body hanging by its ankles.

And if you didn't like these drawings, you can look at the cuter things :DD

Spoiler:
Green and orange Wartortle, I call him Mundane

Spoiler:
Purple and yellow/gold-ish Snorlax, I call him Pimplax

Spoiler:
Kyuubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Make a contract with him, you know you want to :>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down