Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Game Character Thread

3 posters

Go down

Do You Liek Chess? :3

A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_lcap20%A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_lcap0%A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_lcap0%A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_lcap20%A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_lcap60%A Little Game Character Thread I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

A Little Game Character Thread Empty A Little Game Character Thread

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Reserving for stuff.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

A Little Game Character Thread Empty Re: A Little Game Character Thread

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Reserving for other stuff.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Reserving for the epic shizz stuff.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Name: Mikuru Nakano
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Mikuru, an innocent otaku, enjoys life and most everything about it. She's the rather optimistic girl, and in fact, she's so rapturous, she can even lift the spirits of those who live lives filled with melancholy. Although she's an extremely enjoyable person to be around, Mikuru is also quite the klutzy and tomboyish girl.

Although Mikuru's visage gives off the look of an innocent, oblivious schoolgirl, she can also be quite serious and intellectual when necessary. Not only is she highly studious when expressing her stern side, she can be quite the hothead. Due to this alternate personality, Mikuru is feared by a few students of her school's community. She means no harm, for her OCD based around perfection is likely the cause of this sudden change of personality.

Background: Mikuru has lived a carefree, healthy life ever since she was a young, childish girl. She lives in a nice, two story house that rests upon a two-and-a-half-acre lot with her loving family of five. Her mother, almost a mirror image of Mikuru, works as an accountant in the heart of Tokyo. Although Mikuru rarely sees her mother due to her profession, the two have kept an unbreakable bond throughout Mikuru's life.

Her father, most likely the source behind Mikuru's love of anime and Japanese television, works as an artist for an anime industry only a few blocks down from their home. Although he's a somewhat industrious man, Mikuru's father has yet to fail to entertain his eccentric daughter. Mikuru has mimicked a few of his actions, hoping that she can one day become a successful anime producer like her father, resulting in the much more serious side of her split personality.

Her three younger siblings are all male, resulting in the klutzy, tomboyish, cheerful side of her personality. The four siblings would always plays games such as football and tennis, two sports that require a large amount of energy, which Mikuru has gained after playing rough sports with her siblings for such a long time span. After spending so much time playing active sports and the like, Mikuru tried to find an indoor, formal activity that could entertain her. Once she had searched throughout her family's game closet, Mikuru found an old box in the corner of the closet. It contained a checkered board and miniscule, black and white pieces. The game of chess.

After studying the game for a few months, Mikuru became quite skilled at the strategical, medieval-themed game. Since she had read so many online guides and strategies to the game online, Mikuru's vision was severely injured after reading so continuously, resulting in the purchase of her glasses.

Favorite Piece: Being so ecstatic and hardworking, Mikuru always enjoyed being the leader of the pack, making her favorite chess piece the Queen. Enjoying the mobility and flexibility of the Queen, Mikuru was able to make a large sum of strategies involving the precious piece, which is another reason explaining why she adores the piece so much.

Style of Chess Play: Mikuru is most satisfied with her large arsenal of defensive approaches to chess. Extremely wise when it comes to making decisions, she heavily examines the field of play before acting, attempting to keep the majority of her pieces shielded by the stalwart shadow of the other pieces. Once a vital crack is located in the foe's defenses, Mikuru strikes with her prepared invasion.

Position: Queen

---~---

*Reserved*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Knight
Level: Trainee
Move: An 'L' shaped move in any direction, but will not be able to move if another piece is where the piece would land.

Name: Sol Kaname
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sol is known best for his positive attitude mostly because he hasn't ever been seen in a bad mood. He's always been a fun person, never putting other people down or starting a fight. However underneath his demeanor, he hides a mature side, that comes from his love for his siblings. He has always been there for them no matter the problem to either them or himself.

Background: Born to be the middle child of the Kaname Family, Sol never felt important in much. He was either too young to do something or too old to do something. Nevertheless, he didn't let it get to him, always trying to be his cheerful self.

Unlike his brother and sister, Sol did not become enveloped in a hobby. He found himself trying out many different things. His favorite activity turned out to be competetive sports, especially the physical ones. It was once while he was arguing with his brother that he researced chess. What he was surprised to find that Chess was a sport. This drove him to try out Chess with better success than Luna, but not ending up as skilled as Aster.

Nevertheless he kept at it. He followed his brother to a Chess Tourney where he competed to the best of his abilities. Even though he played his best though, it wasn't enough and he ended up losing after a few rounds. He didn't let it get to him though and eventually cheered his brother onto victory.
-------------------------------------
Rook
Level: Wood
Move: Forward, backward, left, or right in a straight direction. Length is the span of the board as long as another piece is not in the way.

Name: Luna Kaname
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Luna has always been the more mature person in her family. Although, this maturity is usually passed by because of her age. She's always the one to answer questions, but ask many more. She is usually the odd one out, but that's just because she isn't really thought of by others besides her family.

Background: Being the youngest of the Kaname family was somewhat of a burden for Luna. She was always thought of as vunerable and somewhat weak. But she was never what others thought she was. In fact, she was always the one who tried to stand up for her brothers. But this fact made no difference as her brothers didn't notice this.

About the time her brother became intrested in chess, she grew in the art of music. She learned to play the piano well and went on to teach herself other instruments. But something always seemed wrong with this. It was too simple, and so she followed her brother in his world of chess.She learned in some time, not being as gifted as her brother but still quite good at the game.

Despite this, she didn't make chess her life. Instead she followed Aster as he made his way to becoming Chess Champ.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down