Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 am

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Hikari's Fight.
Objectives: Defeat the Shadow Morph!
Atmosphere: Enclosed Room. [No Escape]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7


~Player Phase II~

Hikari raised her hand and pointed her palm at the shadow beast, still confused from her previous attack. With an immense amount of focus, Hikari send her bright mana over to the creature and surrounded the shadow with it. Hikari knew there was only a slight chance of this working, but she had to take the initiative while the enemy was still confused.

Hikari uses Nightmare Void on Shadow! (20 MP)


~~~

~Calculation Phase II~

Hikari used Nightmare Void!

....

Shadow falls asleep!

Shadow will lose 25% of it's HP each Calculation Phase!

Shadow is asleep for -3- turns.

Shadow is confused for -2- turns.

~~~

~Enemy Phase II~

The Shadow Morph was surprised when the bright lights surrounded it. For awhile, it felt nothing, but eventually the mana got to him, and the shadow slumped to the ground, fast asleep.

Shadow is asleep!

~~~

Hikari: (REM Cleric)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 17
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Shadow (Shadow Morph) *CONFUSED -1-**ASLEEP -2-*
HP: 66/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sekai turned towards Iraki, half glaring at her, half staring. She put her hand on Iraki's shoulder and began to pump a large amount of mana into the girl's system, boosting her powers exponentially. When she finished, Sekai told her, "Go kill something."

Sekai used Transfer Spirit on Iraki! Iraki's next attack will deal 100% more damage! (9 MP)


~~~~~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Ian's Mansion (Outside)
Objectives: Defeat all the enemies with Iraki's help!
Atmosphere: Tense, slightly dark. (Chance of missing is increased by 10%)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (F) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) (A) (I) (S) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Calculation Phase I~

Iraki's next attack will be increased by 100%!

Forres is Tamed!

Forres will take action during Autumn's Phase!

Sing takes 56 DMG! (Vivi)

(Sliv, increase Dart's MP cost by 10.)

Sing takes 8 DMG! (Flora)

Sing is Charmed!

Sing will take action during Flora's phase for 3 turns!

Dawn casted Heavenly Recruits!

Angels appear at I-3 and I-5!
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

(Sliv, switch the HP to x1 instead of having it at x2. Also, switch the SPR from x2.4 to x1.4 and the DEF from x.9 to x.5. I'm still experimenting with these summons, so bear with me.)



(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (F) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) (A) (I) (S) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (A) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Enemy Phase I~

Forres is Tamed!

Sing is Charmed!

Clank enters Fire Form!

Jayk enters Water Form!

Imp uses S-Ability Dim!

The lights have dimmed! (Everything is blind)

Leviathan uses Misshot! 50% Accuracy sacrificed, ATK and INT is doubled! (He has 25% Accuracy now.)

Kiene enters Earth Form!

Remm uses Dark Gun on Vivi! 21 INT Dark DMG!

Vivi takes 10 DMG!

Vivi no longer has Haste cast on her!


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (F) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) (A) (I) (S) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (A) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Neutral Phase I~

Iraki moves to G-6

Even though Sekai had given her quite a boost of power, Iraki had no way of using it just yet. She would need to get closer to an enemy for her to unleash a powerful attack. So she would move and wait for her chance.

Iraki waits.



~~~

Sekai (Marital Artist)
HP: 55/55
MP: 31/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 55/55
MP: 32/40
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 40/40
MP: 38/50
Atk: 16
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 9
Move: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 25/35
Mp: 36/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw) *+100% to Next Attack*
HP: 65/65
MP: 80/80
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Angel (I-3)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Angel (I-5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Clank (Shadow Morph) *Fire Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Jayk (Shadow Morph) *Water Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Imp (Shadow Morph) *S-Ability Active -3-*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Leviathan (Shadow Morph) *MISSHOT**25% Accuracy*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15--->30
Def: 14
Int: 15--->30
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Sing (Shadow Morph) *CHARMED -3-*
HP: 11/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Kiene (Shadow Morph) *Earth Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Forres (Shadow Morph) *TAMED*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Remm (Shadow Morph)
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~Player Phase II~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 am

Autumn uses Join on Forres!

MP: 24/40

Seeing that she successfully managed to temporarily tame the creature, she figured that it might as well join her entourage of shadows. With a few more cracks of her whip, she made the creature cower in fear. "You'll be following MY orders from now on. Understand?" she spoke to the monster, making sure it could comprehend how serious she was.

Autumn learns Water Form!

1 SP is lost!

The ability cannot be used until the battle is over!


Forres enters Water Form!

Forres moves to H2.

Flora moves to E8.

S-Ability Toxic Reverie activates!

Jayk has a chance of being Poisoned!

Flora left the charmed shadow creature alone and moved on to the next one. She wouldn't even be giving it any commands. It was almost dead anyway. So, Flora decided to move on to the next one. With a quick strike, rose petals filled the air and slashed her new target from all directions, leaving it completely mesmerized, hopefully.

Flora uses Rose Shower on Jayk! 22 Dmg with a chance of Charm! (ATK)

MP: 26/50


Jayk waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Mon May 31, 2010 11:45 am

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 25/35
Mp: 36/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I3)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14


Dawn waits.

Knowing better than to waste her mana, Dawn held position. The group would need her to heal them and back them up if they desperately needed it. And besides, her Angels could easily make up for her lack of fighting.

Angel (I3) uses Shinedown on Leviathan!
(Damage: 120% Pierce Int/Effect: --/Element: Holy)

Angel (I5) uses Shinedown on Leviathan!
(Damage: 120% Pierce Int/Effect: --/Element: Holy)

Vivi uses Pinwheel on Sing!
(Damage: 50% Pierce Atk x 2/Effect: Confusion 50%/Element: --)

Vivi was about to reach for more darts when she got a better idea. Reaching into the arms of her Kimono, she pulled out two dizzy-making colored pinwheels. They would be normal except for the pin like end. Vivi giggled and threw them at her foe, the pins hitting its arms.

[b]Dawn

Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 25/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I3)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Mon May 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Hikari's Fight.
Objectives: Defeat the Shadow Morph!
Atmosphere: Enclosed Room. [No Escape]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7


~Player Phase III~

Hikari sighed with relief when she realized that the beast had fallen asleep. There was no way she could lose now. Ian ought to just end the battle now, but she knew he would wait and have her suffer a little more. He probably had no intentions of letting her out so easily.

Hikari waits.


~~~

~Calculation Phase III~

Shadow is afflicted by Nightmare Void! 19 DMG!

Shadow is asleep for -3- turns.

Shadow is confused for -2- turns.

~~~

~Enemy Phase III~

Shadow is asleep!

Shadow is asleep for 2 more turns.

Shadow is confused for 1 more turn.

~~~

Hikari: (REM Cleric)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 17
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Shadow (Shadow Morph) *CONFUSED -1-**ASLEEP -2-*
HP: 47/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sekai uses Electro Boost! Potency of next attack increases by 100%! (8 MP)

Sekai moves to F-3


Sekai first began to charge herself up with an electrical surge of mana, rippling it throughout her entire body. When she was done charging, she maintained the energy and began to move closer to the enemies.


~~~~~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Ian's Mansion (Outside)
Objectives: Defeat all the enemies with Iraki's help!
Atmosphere: Tense, slightly dark. (Chance of missing is increased by 10%)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) (F) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (S) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (A) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Calculation Phase II~

Iraki's next attack will be increased by 100%!

Sekai's next attack will be increased by 100%!

Forres is Tamed!

Forres will take action during Autumn's Phase!

Sing takes 10 DMG! (Vivi)

Sing evades Confusion!

Sing is Charmed!

Leviathan takes 44 DMG! (Angels)

Jayk is Poisoned!

Jayk takes 8 DMG!

Jayk evades Charm!

Forres enters Water Form!

Autumn learns Water Form!


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) (F) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (S) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (A) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Enemy Phase II~

Forres is Tamed!

Sing is Charmed!

Clank is in Fire Form!

Clank uses Consume on Sekai! 21 INT Fire DMG! (14 MP)

Sekai takes 6 DMG! (Resistance)

Jayk is in Water Form!

Jayk uses Liquify! (14 MP)

Jayk's Movement has tripled!

Jayk moves to F-1

Imp enters Earth Form!

Leviathan uses Dark Gun on Flora!

...

Flora takes 33 DMG!

Leviathan's Misshot has -2- more turns.

Kiene is in Earth Form!

Kiene waits.

Remm uses Dark Gun on Vivi! 21 INT Dark DMG!

Vivi takes 10 DMG!


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) (F) ( ) E
(J) ( ) (S) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (A) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Neutral Phase II~

Iraki moves to G-3

Iraki, although getting closer, could still get nowhere with attacking anything. It seemed as though everything was avoiding her power. It was starting to tick her off. She wanted to get up close and personable with an enemy and surprise them with an all-out attack.

Iraki waits.



(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) (F) ( ) E
(J) ( ) (S) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (A) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

Sekai (Marital Artist) *+100% to Next Attack*
HP: 49/55
MP: 23/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 55/55
MP: 24/40
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 7/40
MP: 38/50
Atk: 16
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 9
Move: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 15/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw) *+100% to Next Attack*
HP: 65/65
MP: 80/80
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Angel (I-3)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Angel (I-5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Clank (Shadow Morph) *Fire Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Jayk (Shadow Morph) *Water Form**LIQUIFIED**POISONED -3-*
HP: 75/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3--->9

Imp (Shadow Morph) *S-Ability Active -2-**Earth Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Leviathan (Shadow Morph) *MISSHOT**25% Accuracy*
HP: 31/75
MP: 72/100
Atk: 15--->30
Def: 14
Int: 15--->30
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Sing (Shadow Morph) *CHARMED -2-*
HP: 1/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Kiene (Shadow Morph) *Earth Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Forres (Shadow Morph) *TAMED*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Remm (Shadow Morph)
HP: 75/75
MP: 72/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~Player Phase III~


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Mon May 31, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Mon May 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 15/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I3)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14


Dawn waits.

Dawn continued to hold position, knowing she would need to just stay put till needed. And besides, everyone seemed to be doing fine on their own. So Dawn merely stood, and half heartedly pointed to where Vivi was. The Angels nodded at her and flew off to go fight with Vivi.

Angel (I3) moves to I5!

Angel (I5) moves to I7!


Vivi attacks Sing!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Vivi lit off a rocket, the projectile not having far to travel. But when it finally hit, it exploded into a million different colors. Vivi smiled as it exploded, and then rushed to safety, feeling quite weak after being attacked so many times.

Vivi moves to H4!

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 15/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Autumn moves to G1.

Autumn dodged around her tamed pet, and faced the other creature in water form head on. She grinned at it. "Perhaps you'd like to join my side here in a bit? Don't resist now," she said smoothly, her whip cracking. Zyu arose beside Autumn and thrust its claw through the shadow creature with amazing speed. As soon as Zyu ripped his claw out, he disappeared back into the darkness.

Autumn uses Bloody Claw on Jayk! 23 Dmg with a chance of Blood Loss! (ATK)

MP: 10/40


Forres uses Liquefy on Clank! 25 Water Dmg! (INT)

MP: 86/100

Forres waits.

R-Ability Petal Whirl activates!

Leviathan attacks may have a 50% chance of missing for the next 3 turns!

Flora moves to H8.

Flora was surprised at the power of the attack and was nearly forced back. She shook her head and a multitude of colorful petals flew in all directions and shot right towards Leviathan, the petals dancing all around it, hopefully obscuring its vision. Flora utilized the distraction to retreat for the moment.

Flora waits.


Sing waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Hikari's Fight.
Objectives: Defeat the Shadow Morph!
Atmosphere: Enclosed Room. [No Escape]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7


~Player Phase IV~

Hikari knew the beast wouldn't stay sleeping forever, she needed to take precautions to make sure she could destroy the beast as soon as it did wake up.

Hikari waits.


~~~

~Calculation Phase IV~

Shadow is afflicted by Nightmare Void! 19 DMG!

Shadow is asleep!

~~~

~Enemy Phase IV~

Shadow is asleep!

Shadow is asleep for 1 more turn.

Shadow is no longer confused!

~~~

Hikari: (REM Cleric)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 17
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Shadow (Shadow Morph) *ASLEEP -1-*
HP: 28/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sekai moves to D-4

"Oh, hello there!" Sekai said, her voice tainted with false surprise as she confronted the shadow. "Mind if I see what you're up to?" With that, Sekai immediately jumped towards the creature, grabbing it by it's neck and, with extreme acrobatic ability, planted her long legs around the creature's neck and began ruthlessly pounding the creature.

When Sekai jumped off, the creature lay flat on it's face, completely knocked out.

Sekai used Mount and Strike on Imp! 180% ATK DMG! 20 hits! (11 MP)


~~~~~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Ian's Mansion (Outside)
Objectives: Defeat all the enemies with Iraki's help!
Atmosphere: Tense, slightly dark. (Chance of missing is increased by 10%)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) (I) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(J) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) (F ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) ( ) (D) (A) ( ) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Calculation Phase III~

Iraki's next attack will be increased by 100%!

Forres is Tamed!

Forres will take action during Autumn's Phase!

Imp takes 480 DMG! (Sekai)

Imp OVERKILL!

Clank takes 38 DMG! (Weakness to Water)

(I'm guessing you meant to use Engulf, not Liquify.)

Jayk cannot be attacked while in a Liquified state!

Autumn's attack is rendered useless! (MP Refund)

Sing takes 1 DMG! (Vivi)

Sing PERFECT KILL!

Jayk is poisoned! 8 DMG!

....

Jayk's Swish Skin comes into play! Poison is rendered useless!

Jayk's Liquify is active for 2 more turns.

Jayk is poisoned for 2 more turns.

Leviathan is Blind!



(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) (K) ( ) (r) (R) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (r) ( ) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(J) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) (F ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) ( ) (D) (A) ( ) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Enemy Phase III~

Forres is Tamed!

Sing is Charmed!

Clank is in Fire Form!

Clank uses Consume on Autumn! 21 INT Fire DMG!

Sekai takes 6 DMG! (Resistance)

Jayk is in Water Form!

Jayk is Liquified!

Jayk moves to I-6!

Leviathan is Blind!

Leviathan uses Dark Gun on Sekai!

...

Leviathan misses!

Leviathan's Misshot has -1- more turns.

Kiene is in Earth Form!

Kiene moves to B-3

Kiene attacks rock (C-3)

Rock (C-3) is destroyed!

Remm moves to D-6

Remm uses Dark Gun on Sekai!

Remm misses!


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) (K) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (C) ( ) (S) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) (F ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) ( ) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Neutral Phase III~

Iraki moves to D-3

Finally, Iraki was able to confront one of the many shadow beasts. Holding back was not an option, besides, she was irritated that it took this long to find any sort of prey at all. She lifted her claws up into the air and slashed through her enemy's skin. That wasn't all, she took that opportunity to continue slashing the beast another three times while it was surprised and caught off guard.

Iraki used Nightmare Strike! 36 ATK DMG! 4 hits!

Clank takes 88 DMG!

Clank OVERKILL!



(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) (K) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) (S) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) (F ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) ( ) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

Sekai (Marital Artist)
HP: 49/55
MP: 12/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 55/55
MP: 24/40
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 7/40
MP: 38/50
Atk: 16
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 9
Move: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 15/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 65/65
MP: 62/80
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Angel (I-5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Angel (I-7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Clank (Shadow Morph) *OVERKILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Jayk (Shadow Morph) *Water Form**LIQUIFIED**POISONED -2-*
HP: 75/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3--->9

Imp (Shadow Morph) *OVERKILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Leviathan (Shadow Morph) *MISSHOT**10% Accuracy*
HP: 31/75
MP: 58/100
Atk: 15--->30
Def: 14
Int: 15--->30
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Sing (Shadow Morph) *PERFECT KILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Kiene (Shadow Morph) *Earth Form*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Forres (Shadow Morph) *TAMED*
HP: 75/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Remm (Shadow Morph)
HP: 75/75
MP: 58/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~Player Phase IV~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 22/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14


Dawn's S-Ability, Angel's Touch activates!
Vivi heals 7 Hp!


Dawn waits.

Dawn watched carefully as the one foe came closer and closer to her. She wasn't highly concerned, but it would have to be eliminated. Her star shining brightly, she prepared to defend herself.

Vivi moves to I3!

Vivi quickly moved towards the other side of Dawn. She would help her fight off the creature, but she would need to be careful. Holding her sparkler up close by she prepared to fire off a rocket or two.

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 22/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Autumn moves to F3.

The monster that Zyu had attacked seemed unfazed by the attack and simply moved away from her. It must have had something to do with its abilities. She shook off the failure and glared across the area at one shadow creature in particular that didn't seem to be doing so well. "Target acquired," she smirked and began to close in. She doubted she could get too close to it without it attacking her, so she began channeling mana to seal the beast.

Autumn waits.


Forres uses Engulf on Kiene! 25 Water Dmg! (INT)

MP: 72/100

Forres waits.

Flora moves to G5.

Flora quickly stepped away from the creature and made sure to get close enough to Vivi. "I think I can help here," she said with her gentle voice. She waved her rapier through the air. A wonderfully fragrant breeze drifted through the area, appealing to the senses of Flora and Vivi. It was enough to restore some health.

Flora uses Verdant Breeze!

MP: 26/50

Flora and all allies in surrounding cells recover HP equal to 30% of their Max HP!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Hikari's Fight.
Objectives: Defeat the Shadow Morph!
Atmosphere: Enclosed Room. [No Escape]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7


~Player Phase IV~

This was it, the shadow was about to wake up. Hikari did not have any power boosting attacks, but she knew she would be able to destroy it once it woke up.

Hikari waits.


~~~

~Calculation Phase IV~

Shadow is afflicted by Nightmare Void! 19 DMG!

Shadow is asleep!

~~~

~Enemy Phase IV~

Shadow is asleep!

Shadow wakes up!

~~~

Hikari: (REM Cleric)
HP: 35/35
MP: 30/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 10
INT: 17
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Shadow (Shadow Morph) *ASLEEP -1-*
HP: 9/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sekai moves to D-5

"You're the one who attacked me, right?" Sekai asked the beast in front of her. She had moved around to face the beast. It simply snarled at her, not bothering with words. "Then let me show you the true meaning of fear!" Sekai said with a grin, pulling her fist back behind her. She grabbed the large battle axe that rested on her back and lifted it high into the air, now using both hands to keep it steady. Sekai grinned and swung down the edge of the blade onto the beast's shoulder, piercing through the rough armor.

Sekai uses Crushing Blow on Remm! 36 Piercing ATK DMG! (10 MP)


~~~~~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Ian's Mansion (Outside)
Objectives: Defeat all the enemies with Iraki's help!
Atmosphere: Tense, slightly dark. (Chance of missing is increased by 10%)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) (K) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Calculation Phase III~

Forres is Tamed!

Forres will take action during Autumn's Phase!

Kiene takes 13 DMG! (Autumn)

Flora used Verdant Breeze!

...But no one was in range! (MP Refund [Final]) (You have to take into account that Vivi moved.)

Jayk is poisoned! 8 DMG!

....

Jayk's Swish Skin comes into play! Poison is rendered useless!

Jayk's Liquify is active for 1 more turns.

Jayk is poisoned for 1 more turns.

Leviathan is Blind!

Leviathan's Misshot wears off!

The lights return to normal!


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) (K) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Enemy Phase III~

Forres is Tamed!

Jayk is in Water Form!

Jayk is Liquified!

Jayk waits.

Jayk returns to normal!

Leviathan is Blind!

Leviathan moves to D-7

Leviathan uses Dark Gun on Sekai! 21 INT Dark DMG! (14 MP)

...

Leviathan misses!

Kiene is in Earth Form!

Kiene moves to C-3

Kiene uses Crush on Iraki! 21 ATK DMG! (14 MP) (6 DMG)

Remm uses Dark Gun on Sekai! 21 INT DMG! (14 MP) (10 DMG)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (K) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (S) (R) (L) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Neutral Phase III~

Iraki decided she wasn't going to move anywhere. In fact, she was going to face off against the foolish demon in front of her. She raised one of her clawed hands and pointed it at the beast that had attacked her. "You go to sleep now."

Iraki used Dreaming Silence on Kiene! (10 MP)

Kiene falls asleep!



(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (K) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (S) (R) (L) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

Sekai (Marital Artist)
HP: 39/55
MP: 2/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 55/55
MP: 24/40
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 7/40
MP: 38/50
Atk: 16
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 9
Move: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 22/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 65/65
MP: 52/80
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Angel (I-5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Angel (I-7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Clank (Shadow Morph) *OVERKILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Jayk (Shadow Morph) *Water Form**POISONED -1-*
HP: 75/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3--->9

Imp (Shadow Morph) *OVERKILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Leviathan (Shadow Morph) *BLIND -2-*
HP: 31/75
MP: 44/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Sing (Shadow Morph) *PERFECT KILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Kiene (Shadow Morph) *Earth Form**ASLEEP -3-*
HP: 62/75
MP: 72/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Forres (Shadow Morph) *TAMED*
HP: 75/75
MP: 72/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Remm (Shadow Morph)
HP: 40/75
MP: 44/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3


~Player Phase IV~[/quote]

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 29/35
Mp: 28/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14


Dawn's S-Ability, Angel's Touch activates!
Vivi regains 7 Hp!

Dawn uses Shinedown on Jayk!

(amage: 140% Pierce Int/Effect: --/Element: Light)

Dawn saw her chances and struck, her star shooting into the sky. The star then shot down and struck her foe, light following. It struck through her foe, piercing his very soul. The Angel's followed suit, firing off arrows of light.

Angel (I5) attacks Jayk!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Angel (I7) attacks Jayk!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Vivi uses darts on Jayk!
(Damage: 40% Pierce Atk x 7/Effect: --/Element: --)

Vivi took out more darts and threw them at her foe angrily. Its life was coming to an end and it needed to die now. She followed Dawn in her strike, the darts hitting just as the Angels' arrows hit the foe. It would fall, it had to.

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 13/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 29/35
Mp: 6/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Autumn moves to D4.

Finally in range of her target, Autumn released the mana she had been collecting. A large seal appeared above the weakened shadow creature. A large gust of wind blew through the area as the seal began to absorb all aspects of the creature's being. There was a bright flash and the creature was gone.

Autumn uses Seal on Leviathan!

MP: 4/40

Autumn can now call upon Leviathan for aid!

1 SP is lost!

Leviathan cannot be called upon in the current battle!


Forres uses Engulf on Kiene! 25 Water Dmg! (INT)

MP: 58/100

Forres waits.

Flora moves to G2.

Flora waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Hikari's Fight.
Objectives: Defeat the Shadow Morph!
Atmosphere: Enclosed Room. [No Escape]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7


~Player Phase V~

"You finally woke up, but it's too late. Your very existence will end now!" Hikari declared, raising her staff up into the air. The top of her black staff began to shimmer with a rainbow aura, sending out shockwaves throughout the entire battlefield and assaulting the shadow in front of her.

Hikari uses Nightmare Blast! 24 INT DMG! (28 MP)(12 DMG)


~~~

~Calculation Phase V~

Shadow takes 12 DMG!

Shadow KO!

Objective Completed!

Rewards for Hikari (ONLY HIKARI [duh. xD])

Experience Gained:
+10 - Shadow Morph (Boss Forme)
+10 - One-on-One Fight (No Escape)
+2 - No items used
+2 - Completed in less than 10 Player Phases.
+2 - No Player Character KO
+4 - No Damage Taken!*
+0 - Final Judgements Locked

*Hikari got lucky. Too lucky. That's going to be fixed. A.K.A. I need a new coin flip randomizer. >> Also, the same boost would be given if no mana was used. So if we ever go an entire battle without getting injured, or without using any mana, we would receive +4 EXP for every enemy KO'ed.

Total Experience Gained: 30

Hikari: Level 10
6/36---->36/36
Hikari...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Hikari: Level 11
Progress: 0/36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay you!" Sekai growled, glaring at the creature that had attacked her. "It's about time you faced your fears and died by my hand! Or, preferably, my axe!" Sekai lifted the huge axe with both hands and sliced through the Shadow Morph two times, dealing quite a bit of damage.

Sekai attacks Remm! 21 ATK DMG! 2 hits!


~~~~~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Ian's Mansion (Outside)
Objectives: Defeat all the enemies with Iraki's help!
Atmosphere: Tense, slightly dark. (Chance of missing is increased by 10%)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (K) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) (A) (S) (R) (L) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Calculation Phase IV~

Forres is Tamed!

Forres will take action during Autumn's Phase!

Kiene takes 13 DMG!

Jayk takes 60 DMG!

Jayk is poisoned! 8 DMG!

....

Jayk's Swish Skin comes into play! Poison is rendered useless!

Jayk's Liquify wears off!

Jayk is no longer poisoned

Leviathan is Sealed successfully!

Remm takes 14 DMG!

~


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (K) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) (A) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Enemy Phase IV~

Forres is Tamed!

Jayk is in Water Form!

Jayk unleashes Final Judgement: Giga Darkja on Vivi! 30 Piercing DMG!

Jayk suffers from Exhaustion! Stats have been halved! Movement is reduced to 1!

Vivi KO!

Kiene is in Earth Form!

Kiene unleashes Final Judgement: Giga Darkja on Iraki! 30 Piercing DMG!

Kiene suffers from Exhaustion! Stats have been halved! Movement is reduced to 1!

Remm unleashes Final Judgement: Giga Darkja on Sekai! 30 Piercing DMG!

Remm suffers from Exhaustion! Stats have been halved! Movement is reduced to 1!


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) (K) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) (A) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Neutral Phase IV~

"Little prick!" Iraki growled threateningly, glaring at the beast that had attacked her. "I'll show you what happens when I get angry!" With that, Iraki raised her claws into the air, and tore them down, shredding deep into her enemy's body, not once, but four times, assaulting their mind with horrifying images at the same time with her mana.

Iraki uses Nightmare Strike on Kiene! 84 ATK DMG! (56 DMG)

Kiene KO!



(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) (A) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

Sekai (Marital Artist)
HP: 9/55
MP: 2/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 55/55
MP: 4/40
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 7/40
MP: 38/50
Atk: 16
Def: 9
Int: 2
Spr: 9
Move: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 13/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 0/35
Mp: 6/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 35/65
MP: 36/80
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Angel (I-5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Angel (I-7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14
Move: 2 Cells

Clank (Shadow Morph) *OVERKILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Jayk (Shadow Morph) *Water Form**POISONED -1-*
HP: 15/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15---8
Def: 14---7
Int: 15---8
Spr: 12---6
Move: 1

Imp (Shadow Morph) *OVERKILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Leviathan (Shadow Morph) *SEALED*
HP: 0/75
MP: 44/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Sing (Shadow Morph) *PERFECT KILL*
HP: 0/75
MP: 0/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Kiene (Shadow Morph) *KO*
HP: 0/75
MP: 72/100
Atk: 15---8
Def: 14---7
Int: 15---8
Spr: 12---6
Move: 1

Forres (Shadow Morph) *TAMED*
HP: 75/75
MP: 58/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3

Remm (Shadow Morph)
HP: 26/75
MP: 44/100
Atk: 15---8
Def: 14---7
Int: 15---8
Spr: 12---6
Move: 1


~Player Phase V~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 13/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 29/35
Mp: 6/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14


Angel (I7) attacks Jayk!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: Holy)

Angel (I5) uses an Herb on Dawn!

Dawn uses Angel's Embrace on Vivi!
(Heal: 20% Int/Effect: Revive/Element: Holy)

Dawn gasped as the creature lashed out at Vivi angrily. She put her hand to her mouth before taking the herb from the angel. She took a bite and grimaced at its bitterness. But eventually she found herself with the energy to make one more move. She reached down and touched young Vivi, picking her up into an embrace that seemed to heal her mortal wounds.

Dawn
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 0/45
Atk: 0
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 14

Vivi
Hp: 7/35
Mp: 6/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (I5)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

Angel (I7)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 4/20
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 18
Spr: 14

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Autumn attacks Remm! 2 hits! 15 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Autumn noticed the monsters getting desperate as they unleashed their most powerful attacks. She immediately singled out a nearby one and lashed it with her whip a couple of times. It seemed exhausted, so her attack was sure to deal quite some damage to it.

Autumn waits.


Forres uses Engulf on Remm! 25 Water Dmg! (INT)

MP: 44/100

Forres waits.

Flora moves to H6.

Flora noticed the same thing Autumn did. Though she was lacking in stamina, she rushed over to the weakened creature and let it have it. She loosed a simple combo: a single slash followed by a deadly thrust. A spark of an idea formed in her head, but she decided to hold it for later.

Flora uses Un Deux on Jayk! 2 hits! 19 Dmg per hit!

MP: 30/50

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Sekai waits.

~~~~~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Ian's Mansion (Outside)
Objectives: Defeat all the enemies with Iraki's help!
Atmosphere: Tense, slightly dark. (Chance of missing is increased by 10%)


(r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) B
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (I) (A) (S) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) (r) H
(r) (r) (V) (D) (A) (J) (A) (r) (r) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~

~Calculation Phase V~

Remm takes 35 DMG!

Remm KO!

Jayk takes 30 DMG!

Jayk KO!

~~~

Objective Completed!

Rewards for the Party.

Experience Gained:
+10 - Shadow Morph KO
+4 - Shadow Morph PERFECT KILL!
+6 - Shadow Morph OVERKILL!
+2 - Completed before X Player Phase.
-1 - Item used
-1 - Player Character KO.

Total Experience Gained: 20

Sekai: Level 10
5/36----25/36
Progress: 25/36

Autumn: Level 10
33/36----53/36
Autumn...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Autumn: Level 11
Progress: 17/36

Flora: Level 10
25/36----45/36
Flora...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Flora: Level 11
Progress: 9/36

Eventide: Level 10
25/36----45/36
Eventide...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Obtained!
1 Skill Point Obtained!
Eventide: Level 11
Progress: 9/36

Vivi: Level 10
1/36----21/36
Progress: 21/36

Other Prizes:

Iron Ore (x2) found!

750 Gold Found!

Experience Gained: (This is for Iraki)
+10 - Shadow Morph KO
+4 - Shadow Morph PERFECT KILL!
+6 - Shadow Morph OVERKILL!
+2 - No items used
+2 - Final Judgement not used.
+2 - Completed before X Neutral Character Phase.
+2 - Didn't die.
/2 - Neutral Character

Total Experience: 14

Iraki: Level 11
24/36----38/36
Iraki...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Gained!
1 Skill Point Gained!
Iraki: Level 12
Progress: 2/36

~

Update your profiles and then we will continue~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 pm

"Bravo! Bravo! Well done my Warrior of Light!" The intercom snapped back to life, echoing the sound of Ian's voice and clapping. Hikari turned her head away from the dying shadow creature and looked up at the speaker. She wasn't fooled, Ian was probably furious that his toy lost. "I honestly did not expect you to win that battle, I must admit!"

Hikari frowned up at the intercom. She had no idea what Ian was getting at, and by the looks of her situation, nothing good would come out of her winning. But she didn't want to lose and die at the hands of a shadow, Sekai taught her better than to give up.

"The door has been unlocked, my warrior!" Ian spoke, just as the door made a loud clicking sound. "If you will please move into the next room, I do believe you will be surprised by the sight you see!" After Ian finished, he began to laugh and the intercom shut off. Hikari furrowed her brow and walked over to the door, opening it up.

The next room was much bigger than the last, equipped with windows and yet another door. This door was bolted shut, however, so Hikari couldn't advance further than that. Out of curiosity, Hikari approached the windows and peered through the tinted glass. She immediately gasped, putting a hand to her mouth in surprise.

Jakki was standing just outside of the window, although he couldn't see Hikari. He was fighting with a group of shadow creatures, although it was far from a fair fight, seeing the five swords floating around Jakki. The last shadow was soon defeated, brining a smile to Hikari's face.

"I wouldn't celebrate just yet!" The intercom sprang back to life, Ian's voice coming out of it. Jakki seemed to hear the voice too, for Hikari could hear him shouting back, although she couldn't make out the words. "Oh, come now, do you really think I wouldn't grace you with my presence? I'll be there in a moment, so do enjoy your stay Jakki, O Lord of Shadows. Your time will soon come to an end! My Sage of Dreams will also be putting her life on the line. Or, rather, I put it there for her."

Hikari blinked once, turning around to see a shadow arise from the floor. It snarled at her, glaring madly. Hikari had no choice but to defend herself in the corner.

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Escaping the Lair
Objective: Defeat the enemy!
Atmosphere: Locked in! (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkXxajmq4Eg&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=15

(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (N) ( ) (w) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (x) (w) (w) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 40/40
MP: 60/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 11
INT: 18
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Merinjyu (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Naga (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

~

"Unpleasant." Iraki stated, looking up at the same mansion she had been too so many times before. The group had finally arrived at the front of the huge mansion, where Ian was supposed to be hiding. Hikari and Jakki were inside the walls somewhere. Around the entrance, blocking the way, was a group of powerful-looking shadow creatures, most of whom held long spears.

"Be careful everyone!" Sekai called to the others, readying her own fists for the fight.

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Fight to Enter
Objectives: Defeat all enemies!
Atmosphere: Darkness outside the mansion. [Allied attacks have a 20% chance of missing.]
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3BaXMgakV0&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=7

(w) (w) (|) (w) (x) (w) (|) (w) (w) A
(M) ( ) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) ( ) (L) B
( ) (G) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) (S) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (H) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Sekai (Martial Artist)
HP: 55/55
MP: 40/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 65
MP: 85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

King (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Light (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Mammoth (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Grrache (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Hanz (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Drumm (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Seripo (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

~Player Characters may start in rows I-J~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Autumn starts at J1.

She hadn't put away her whip, for she knew trouble was lurking everywhere. This time, she didn't crack it. The foes were numerous and they appeared quite powerful. She had to utilize every resource she had gained so far. The monster she managed to capture in the last battle would certainly help out.


Flora starts at J2.

Taking a battle stance next to Autumn, Flora was making preparations for supporting the party. Getting close to the opposition didn't seem like a good idea this time around. How were they supposed to overcome this vanguard of shadows? She just had to trust in abilities of her allies and herself.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Dawn starts at J3!

Vivi starts at J4!

(I'm beat, I'll be better tomorrow.)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Escaping the Lair
Objective: Defeat the enemy!
Atmosphere: Locked in! (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkXxajmq4Eg&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=15

(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (N) ( ) (w) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (x) (w) (w) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Player Phase I~

"Back off!" Hikari growled, glaring at the two enemies in front of her. She lifted her staff high into the air, then pointed it at the two shadows. Suddenly, a low wnd began to pick up, rapidly growing faster and larger. Light mana mixed in with the heavy winds, and assaulted her enemies, causing them to cry out in pain and terror.

Hikari casts Holy Winds! 200% INT Light DMG to all enemies! (36 MP)

~

~Calculation Phase I~

Merinjyu takes 59 DMG!

Naga takes 58 DMG!

~

~Enemy Phase I~

Merinjyu casts Superpower on Hikari! 43 INT Earth DMG!

Naga moves to D-4

Naga waits.

~

Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 40/40
MP: 24/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 11
INT: 18
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Merinjyu (Green Shadow)
HP: 1/60
MP: 129/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Naga (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 67/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3


~

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Fight to Enter
Objectives: Defeat all enemies!
Atmosphere: Darkness outside the mansion. [Allied attacks have a 20% chance of missing.]
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3BaXMgakV0&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=7

(w) (w) (|) (w) (x) (w) (|) (w) (w) A
(M) ( ) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) ( ) (L) B
( ) (G) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) (S) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (H) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
(A) (F) (D) (V) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Sekai (Martial Artist)
HP: 55/55
MP: 40/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 55/55
MP: 45/45
Atk: 16
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 7
Movement: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 40/40
MP: 55/55
Atk: 17
Def: 9
Int: 3
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 45
Mp: 45
Atk: 0
Def: 13
Int: 14
Spr: 15
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 35
Mp: 60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 65
MP: 85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

King (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Light (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Mammoth (Green Shadow)
HP: 60/60
MP: 145/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Grrache (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Hanz (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Drumm (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Seripo (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 125/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3


~Player Phase I~

(I suggest going after the Gremlins. Autumn better tame a Green Shadow this turn, because Iraki's about to kill them all after getting a boost from Sekai.)

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am

Dawn
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 0
Def: 13
Int: 14
Spr: 15

Vivi
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 60/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11


Dawn casts Heavenly Recruits!
(Damage: --/Effect: Angels Appear/Element: --)

Dawn knew one thing for certain. This battle was going to be tough if they weren't careful. And her Angels would need to help her out with the fighting, so it seemed like a logical choice. Having her star return with the Angels, she readied for her next move.

Vivi casts Festival Fireworks twice!
(Damage: 200% Int x 2/Effect: --/Element: --)

Vivi acted quickly, many fireworks and rockets appeared around her. She lit them off, only to have more appear in their place. She lit off the second batch, watching as the first batch hit their targets. And then the second batch followed. Vivi giggled, happy with her work.

Dawn
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 13
Int: 14
Spr: 15

Vivi
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 12/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 am

(She can't tame one this turn. It'll have to wait until next turn.)

Autumn moves to G1.

Though her whip was ready, the enemies were still too far back to do anything to them. A smirk appeared on her face as she took out a fairly big cage with a curtain over it and set it down behind her. Autumn cracked her whip at it a few times, the curtain tearing to shreds and the front of the cage opening. From out of the cage emerged the shadow morph she had captured in the previous battle. It stretched and looked around. Autumn gave it a loving caress and it enjoyed it. After giving it an encouraging pat on the head, the shadow morph was ready for battle.

Autumn summons Leviathan to H1!

Leviathan
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells


Flora waits.

There were quite a few enemies, and Flora didn't know where to start. She didn't know if she should launch an offensive or wait to be back-up. So, she decided to wait and see what her allies would be up to before choosing which role she was to play in this particular battle.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Escaping the Lair
Objective: Defeat the enemy!
Atmosphere: Locked in! (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkXxajmq4Eg&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=15

(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (N) ( ) (w) D
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (x) (w) (w) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Player Phase II~

"What's done unto me by magical means shall be redirected towards the offender of thine magic!" Hikari said, just as the huge amount of earthen might was thrown at her. She raised her hand up and pointed her palm towards the magic. Just as it was about to strike her palm, it suddenly collided with a barrier. The barrier was then revealed in a physical form, almost like a mirror, and rebounded, flying right towards the foolish shadow. The shadow then disappeared in a puff of smoke, erased by the very same magic that it had used.

Hikari's R-Ability: Magic Counter activates! Merinjyu takes double damage done to Hikari! (31 x2)

"And you!" Hikari looked down at the shadow gremlin near her. He had not attacked yet, but if Hikari took any damage from this beast, it would be over. "You will be subject to a deep slumber which you have never experienced before!" With that, Hikari shot out her staff towards the beast. The staff then began to pulse, spreading mana all over the battlefield, entering the gremlin's mind and wreaking havoc. The gremlin was soon asleep on the floor, unable to move.

Hikari uses Nightmare Void on Naga! Chance of Sleep! 25% Max HP DMG each turn if successful! (20 MP)

~

~Calculation Phase II~

Hikari takes 31 DMG! (Merinjyu)

Merinjyu takes 62 DMG!

Merinjyu TOTAL OVERKILL!*

Naga falls asleep!


*TOTAL OVERKILL will now occur when the total damage an enemy takes puts them into the negatives. This negative number must equal or be above the positive number. For example, Hikari destroyed Merinjyu, who had 62 DMG done to it, when it only had 1 HP left, thus leaving it at -61 HP. With Merinjyu's Total HP at 60, -61 would count as a Total Overkill. It's basically the same as Perfect Kill, in terms of experience boosting. x2 instead of x1.5. There is no such thing as Total Perfect Kill.
~

~Enemy Phase II~

Naga is asleep!

Naga takes 31 DMG from Nightmare Void!

Naga waits.

~

Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 9/40
MP: 4/60
ATK: 0
DEF: 11
INT: 18
SPR: 12
Move: 3

Merinjyu (Green Shadow) *TOTAL OVERKILL*
HP: -61/60
MP: 129/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Naga (Shadow Gremlin) *NIGHTMARE VOID*
HP: 36/125
MP: 100/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3


~

"Destroy them, quickly!" Sekai said, turning towards Iraki. She placed her hands on the other girl's shoulders, pumping her mana into Iraki's system. Iraki soon began to tremble with electricity and power, her abilities boosted far beyond their original lethality.

Sekai uses Transfer Spirit on Iraki! (9 MP)


Chapter IV~III - Rescuing Hikari
Request Name: Fight to Enter
Objectives: Defeat all enemies!
Atmosphere: Darkness outside the mansion. [Allied attacks have a 20% chance of missing.]
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3BaXMgakV0&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=7

(w) (w) (|) (w) (x) (w) (|) (w) (w) A
(M) ( ) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) ( ) (L) B
( ) (G) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) (S) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (H) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
(A) (F) (D) (V) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~

~Calculation Phase I~

Leviathan is summoned! (I'm not sure if I should give an MP cost for summoning. But do know that you can only summon one per battle, once per battle. In light of that, I may not give it an MP cost. I'm still debating though.)

Angels are summoned! J-1 and J-5!
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15
Move: 2

(I'm not counting the bonuses from weapons and accessories and armor for them any more. Also, they cannot use reviving or piercing techniques. Healing and restoring status is fine. No more changes to them will be made, I think I have this all down now.)

Iraki's next attack will deal 100% more damage potential!

King takes 26 DMG!

Light takes 26 DMG!

Mammoth takes 26 DMG!

Grrache takes 24 DMG!

Hanz takes 24 DMG!

Drumm takes 24 DMG!

Seripo takes 24 DMG!

(w) (w) (|) (w) (x) (w) (|) (w) (w) A
(M) ( ) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) ( ) (L) B
( ) (G) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) (S) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (H) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
(A) (F) (D) (V) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~

~Enemy Phase II~

King casts Toxic Breath! May Poison all enemies! (20 MP)

Sekai is Poisoned!

Autumn evades Poison!

Flora is Poisoned!

Dawn evades Poison!

Vivi is Poisoned!

Iraki is Poisoned!

Light casts Toxic Breath! May Poison all enemies! (20 MP)

....

No one was affected...

Mammoth casts Toxic Breath! May Poison all enemies! (20 MP)

Autumn is Poisoned!

Leviathan is Poisoned!

Angels are Poisoned!

Grrache uses Refreshing Alliance! +60 HP!

Hanz uses Refreshing Alliance! +60 HP!

Drumm uses Refreshing Alliance! +60 HP!

Seripo uses Refreshing Alliance! +60 HP!

~

(w) (w) (|) (w) (x) (w) (|) (w) (w) A
(M) ( ) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) ( ) (L) B
( ) (G) (|) (-) (-) (-) (|) (S) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (H) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
(A) (F) (D) (V) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~

~Neutral Phase I~

"Will do." Iraki replied, raising her bloodied claws high into the air. "By the nature of wind, I will have you all blown away into the dust you were destined to become!" Iraki shouted, sweeping her claw down. A huge gust of wind then picked up, buffetting their enemies terribly, utterly destroying most of the battlefield as well. When the wind stopped, there were only four other shadow creatures left, the goblins.

Iraki used Blazing Tempest! 73 Int Wind DMG to All Enemies!

~

Sekai (Martial Artist) *POISONED*
HP: 55/55
MP: 31/40
ATK: 21
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 11
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter) *POISONED*
HP: 55/55
MP: 45/45
Atk: 16
Def: 11
Int: 3
Spr: 7
Movement: 3

>Leviathan *POISONED*
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 15
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Flora (Aromatherapist) *POISONED*
HP: 40/40
MP: 55/55
Atk: 17
Def: 9
Int: 3
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dawn)
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 13
Int: 14
Spr: 15
Move: 3

>Angel (J-1) *POISONED*
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15
Move: 2

>Angel (J-5) *POISONED*
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15
Move: 2

Vivi (Festival Goer) *POISONED*
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 12/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw) *POISONED*
HP: 65/65
MP: 43/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

King (Green Shadow) *KO*
HP: 0/60
MP: 125/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Light (Green Shadow) *KO*
HP: 0/60
MP: 125/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Mammoth (Green Shadow) *KO*
HP: 0/60
MP: 125/145
Atk: 20
Def: 19
Int: 24
Spr: 13
Move: 2

Grrache (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 66/125
MP: 82/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Hanz (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 66/125
MP: 82/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Drumm (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 66/125
MP: 82/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Seripo (Shadow Gremlin)
HP: 66/125
MP: 82/100
Atk: 29
Def: 15
Int: 10
Spr: 14
Move: 3


~Player Phase II~

*NOTICE: Vivi's attack was almost insignificant to the gremlins, which is why they didn't decide to attack. Now that Iraki destroyed the other shadow creatures and inflicted quite a lot of pain on the gremlins, I suggest you get to work and defend yourselves. Also note that the gremlins attack in unison.


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Dawn
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 13
Int: 14
Spr: 15

Vivi *Poison*
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 12/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (J1) *Poison*
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15
Move: 2

Angel (J5) *Poison*
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15


Dawn moves to J5!

Dawn moved quickly, taking the spot of one of her angel's. Her Angel moved to her other side, and got ready to guard. She waited there, knowing next turn things would get harder.

Angel (J5) moves to J6!

Angel (J1) moves to J3!

Vivi casts Oooh... Awe twice!
(Heal: 50% Int x 2/Effect: Heal Mp/Element: --)

Vivi lit off more fireworks, but this time they simply flew into the air. The young girl watched as they exploded, the olors putting her in awe. Vivi smiled and laughed, happy as she felt herself revitalise with energy.

Dawn
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 0
Def: 13
Int: 14
Spr: 15

Vivi
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 26/60
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 13
Spr: 11

Angel (J-1) *Poison*
Hp: 37/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15
Move: 2

Angel (J-5) *Poison*
Hp: 37/45
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 18
Spr: 15

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Autumn waits.

The creatures appeared to wild and out of control to tame, and Autumn didn't want to take that risk, though normally she'd welcome the challenge. However, on the mission as delicate as this, she had to remain calm and abandon her typical recklessness. Instead, she decided to sit back and let Leviathan take over.


Leviathan uses Fire Form!

Fire Form techniques can now be used!

Leviathan waits.

Flora uses Raining Blossoms!

MP: 19/55

Ally Party receives Regen and MP Regen status!

Flora immediately set about to countering the vast poison that the green shadows had emitted. Quickly, she tossed a burlap sack into the air and pierced it wildly with her weapon until a fairly large mass of fragrant cherry blossoms drifted lazily through the air, the aroma providing a bit of relief from the previous assault.

Flora waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum