Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm

"Thank you, Flora, Dawn, Vivi." Hikari said gratefully, a smile gracing her lips as she felt the most of her energy return. Sekai didn't say her thanks, only nodded eagerly and smiled. "Okay, we'll wait for them to wake up."

"Hikari, do you know where Jakki is?" Iraki suddenly asked, turning her frown on her twin. Hikari began to nod, but stopped short and furrowed her brow, trying to think.

"I saw him fighting with Ian when I was- Hey! Where are you going?" Hikari asked suddenly, watching as Iraki stormed off into the direction of a door at the far end of the room.

"Where do you think!? I'm going to go help Jakki!" Iraki shouted, wrenching open the door and peering down the hall.

"What are you talking about, that's way too reckless!" Sekai shouted back before Hikari had the chance to. "If even Jakki can't defeat Ian, then what chance do you stand up against him!? You'd be in the way, that's it!" Iraki seemed to stop cold after Sekai spoke. She turned around slowly, a glare full of malice upon her face, directed at Sekai.

"Be silent, wench." Iraki spat, "You do not know the extent of my powers, I can, and I will go help Jakki." With that said, Iraki disappeared behind the door, running through the hall.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:57 pm

"Now that is s-"

"Now that is the kind of person I want to be around. She's not like the rest of you whimps."

For the first time in awhile, Dawn had lost control of her grip on Dusk. And now, the Demon was walking around, Dawn locked away in the chains of the Eventide's anti-body.

"I'm going to help her. You weaklings can do as you please."

But before Dusk could follow the doppleganger, a rocket flew past her. A simple explosion and Vivi was in the way.

"We're sticking together..."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Flora smiled, happy she could be of help, but the smile quickly vanished as Iraki decided to take things into her own hands. Not only that, but Dusk soon wished to join the escapade. Though the sight of Vivi trying to stop the demon was a bit ridiculous, she was kind of glad that she did.

"What the hell?! So much for sticking together...," Autumn cursed as Iraki dashed off to be the heroine that would be a supposed legend...a dead one. Autumn took out her whip and cracked it threateningly for order. "Listen up! We either go or we stay! There will be NO division! That will be....." she broke off, thinking of all the dangers they had fought so far.

"...what truly kills us," Flora finished for her friend. She placed a gentle hand on Autumn's whip arm. Things were scary. It was as simple as that. One powerful guy was fighting another, even more powerful guy and one of their own was on her way to her own destruction while another wanted to join in as well. Autumn was afraid of...yes. That was it. Something did scare her, after all. She was forced to combat that fear by trying to restore order. The bad thing was that something had to be done. Quickly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm

"Why that little bitch!" Sekai growled, clenching her fists tightly. She didn't move from her spot though, not one inch. She knew what was going to happen if she left Hikari's side again. This time, Sekai promised herself that she would stay by Hikari's side, and make damn sure that she died before her, trying to protect her younger sister.

"Sekai, calm down," Hikari said, attempting to calm her sister. It didn't work very well, but Sekai's muscles did ease up.

"Hikari, I'm glad that Iraki was the one who said those things. Now I know you won't." Sekai said quietly. She looked over towards Autumn, "We can't follow Iraki without leaving them behind. And that's-"

"Something I will not allow." Hikari interrupted, smiling nevertheless. "I'm staying here with Sayu and the others."

"I'll stay as well then," Sekai agreed, "I'm not leaving you ever again Hikari. I'll hold you while you sleep if I have to." Hikari immediately flushed with embarrassment, but soon shook it off.

"We stay here."

"That won't...be necessary..." groaned Matti, her eyes open. She was still lying on the ground, almost completely wiped out. "We'll go with you, Iraki needs to survive if anything is to be accomplished. She knows the teleportation method Jakki uses. Without either of them, you guys can't return to the Realm of Light without first visiting the Shadow Temple."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm

"Mortals..."

"That is quite enough."

Another forced Transformation, left Dawn in the demon's place. She looked highly displeased and worn out. Probably from fightning Dusk for control over their body.

"Oh I almost forgot about all of you."

Colorful lights wrapped around the dark realm residents. And Dawn moved to each once, embracing them slightly, slowly bringing them back to a small amount of energy. But she was not powerful enough to heal them completely, so their energy was not at its highest.

"I'm sorry I can do no more..."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:20 pm

~Continuing now because I'm back home and ready to keep this thing going. =3~

"Thank you," Matti said, on behalf of her and the others Dawn healed. "You six have done too much for us. I'm afraid we have no way of returning our thanks."

"We wouldn't have accepted a reward anyway, right Hikari?" Sekai asked, grinning over at her sister, who nodded happily. "You guys have enough to worry about on your own."

"The fact that you were able to defeat us shows that you all hold power," Sayu said, opening her mouth for what seemed to be the first time in her life. Even Luna was surprised. "And potential. There is nothing we have that would be of any use to you. However, once you go back to your realm, do know that we will be watching your progress from here, as will Ian."

"The Temple of Shadows is pretty far from here, you won't be able to make it before Ian catches up to us, so we have to find Iraki before she gets herself killed." Matti said, rallying up her own group of warriors to leave. "Even though we were possessed, we could still see and listen to everything around us, so we know our way around the mansion. Get ready, quickly, then we'll leave."

Hikari looked back at the others, "You guys ready to go?" She asked.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 pm

"Perfectly. Let's go before we're too late."

Dawn was filled with hope. The fact that everyone was beginning to feel better helped. Dusk however couldn't feel worse. This was going to end badly. But, maybe they had a chance... and if the mortals could pull it off than it would make her day. But Hades wouldn't be pleased...

"Let's go! We can do it!"

Vivi was cheering and running around the room. Her newly found fan was out, its paper form constantly changing colors. Like her sparkler had done. It was an amazing feeling to have been help.

"Come on!"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Autumn would have been happy with a reward, but at the mention of escape, she figured her life was as great as any reward she could have been given. "Yeah, we might as well not waste any more time here," she said, putting her whip away and preparing to move on. "Just don't get yourselves killed in this mansion," she added. "Of course, I doubt that you would; you guys have a bad habit of annoying the hell out of us."

Flora held back a chuckle as she put her materials away. The Realm of Darkness's saviors were like their rivals now...at least, that was what she thought that Autumn was thinking. She and her allies still had plenty of room to grow, but the only way they would be able to achieve that would be to escape the mansion and return to their own realm again. There was no clue of what the future held, but they had to move on. It was time to depart. "I agree. Let's get out of here," Flora said as she tucked away the last of her materials.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Note: There's no color for the dialogue because that takes up too much time and energy. Bear with me on this one, you'll just have to read carefully.

This really didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but here it is, finally.

Soundtrack:
Batalla, Batalla

With the eradication of the final shadow creature, Jakki heard the quiet, consistent sound of clapping from the other end of the fairly large room. He didn't need to look up to see that Ian had finally shown his cowardly face in front of him. Ian soon stopped clapping, smirking at Jakki.

"So you finally decided to show yourself, Jakkaeus Shadow King?" Ian asked, the smirk still playing across the traitor's lips.

"I should say the same to you, Ian Muphe. Do you really expect to defeat me by throwing lowly shadow creatures at me? As you said, I am the true kind of this realm, and you have crossed the wrong path." Jakki replied, "For that, you shall be erased."

"Can you do it?" Ian inquired, holding up the same yellow stone from before. "Without your ability to use magic, do you really expect to best me?"

"My physical power alone shall be enough to best someone such as you."

"Did you forget the first rule that was created when shadows were born already? You, the shadow that was first to emerge as a humanoid figure?" Ian laughed, pointing an accusing finger at Jakki, "Of course! These past 3000 years would have been easy to handle if you didn't exist!"

"The shadow shall follow, but never surpass, those who live in the realm of Light." Jakki quoted, glaring at Ian now, "I remember that rule. And it is because of that rule, that you will never succeed in your ambition. I am, and always will be, the strongest shadow to exist in this realm."

Soundtrack Switch: (Starts at 00:18) Back to the Wall

"Your arrogance will be your own downfall!" Ian shouted, throwing down the stone on the ground below him. The stone shattered, it's yellow light spreading all across the floor. Jakki didn't so much as flinch when the light reached him, but he felt his power being drained drastically. However, with the strength of his remaining mana, and the seven swords that hovered around his body, he would kill Ian and restore balance to the world of Shadows. "Don't underestimate me!" Ian shouted again, just as Jakki felt the rest of his mana drain away from his body, causing the seven swords around him to crash to the ground, empty and lifeless.

"So, this is the power of the Light Crystal?" Jakki sighed, looking down at the pale blades on the ground. He reached down and picked on up. This was the only blade that he handcrafted for himself, as it was a crimson blade and brown hilt, unlike the pale blades and multi-colored hilts of the other swords. "It is formidable indeed," Jakki placed both of his hands on the hand-and-a-half sword, ready to strike at Ian the moment he was in range, or to defend.

"Carefully analysing my powers will not bring you victory, Jakkaeus of Shadows!" Ian thrust his hand forward, extending it like a claw towards Jakki. A small black orb began to form, swirling around Ian's hand. With a burst of force, it streaked towards Jakki at insane speeds. Jakki was more than ready, he pointed his sword forward, pointing it at the orb. When the sword came in contact with the orb, the orb dispersed, it's path interrupted by the blade.

"Coming at me with such weak attacks will not give you victory either." Jakki replied. Ian lowered his clawed hand, pausing there for a second.

"I know that, don't take me for a fool." Ian said, pulling out a sword of his own. "From here on out, I will aim to kill you."

"Can you do it? I wonder." Jakki smiled, throwing Ian off his guard for a split second. That was enough for Jakki, he disappeared into the shadows during that time, and spread his aura all over the room to throw off Ian's senses.

"So you still have some power that the Light Crystal cannot absorb!?" Ian shouted into the air, "How very coy of you, oh Shadow King!"

"Coy?" Jakki's voice emanated from all around Ian, his aura rebounded the sound waves all over the room in order to keep his location hidden. "It seems like you are calling me a coward."

"Perhaps you are more intelligent than you look," Ian stated calmly, eyeing the room around him, searching for the one who hide himself in the shadows.

"If I am the coward, then what shall I call you, who uses the power of the Light Crystal to impair me? A reprobate?" Jakki's voice boomed again, from all over the place. Ian gritted his teeth in anger, Jakki was really starting to get on his nerves.

"Show yourself!" Ian shouted.

Jakki obliged, only he appeared directly behind Ian, his sword already beginning to sweep through the air, aiming to slice through every inch of Ian's neck. Ian saw this coming, and immediately dodged out of the way before Jakki could connect. Reacting swiftly, Ian spun around from his position and lashed out with his sword, only to have it parried away by Jakki's own sword. Ian didn't hesitate to lunge forward again, sword waving dangerously through the air. This time Jakki side-stepped with such amazing speed, it made Ian lose his balance for a second or two before regaining his composure and striking again at Jakki.

Jakki continued to parry, block, and dodge all of Ian's attacks, making sure that there were no holes in his own defenses before striking back at Ian. He had already managed to nick Ian's breastplate a little, but that was nowhere near where Jakki wanted this battle to go. He had to claim victory before he ran out of energy. Ian seemed to be slowing down as well, but each time it seemed like Ian was about to give way, a new burst of energy came up and kept him going. Ian was using his mana as a physical boost in order to keep up his struggle with Jakki.

"Damn it!" Ian shouted, pushing Jakki away with the flat of his blade. "Why are you still this powerful?! You should be nothing compared to me! Nothing!" Ian continued to rage, lifting his sword and pointing it at Jakki. A dark orb, similar to the one from before, began to form, swirling through the air before launching itself at Jakki, who simply sliced his blade through the orb, cutting it in half. The two halves of the orb merged together before exploding violently against the wall.

Soundtrack Switch: Enemy Unseen

Jakki looked back at the wall, noticing that there was a nice-sized, gaping hole behind him now. That power that Ian had unleashed was certainly dangerous, even to one such as Jakki. Without his magic, there was no way Jakki could avoid being blown to bits by another attack like that. He turned his head back towards Ian, who was preparing yet another black orb to fire at Jakki.

"This one you can't cut." Ian said simply, grinning madly. Jakki showed no change of his expression, although he would believe that what Ian said was true, and decided not to use his sword this time. Ian fired the orb, and Jakki simply disappeared into the shadows, as he had done before. Ian frowned, his brow furrowing, "So you're hiding again, are you!?" He shouted.

Ian has definitely weakened considerably since the battle began. Has he always been this weak? At this rate, I should have no problems defeating him. Jakki's thoughts swirled through his own head, confidence arising from the depths of his body. He assumed a powerful voice, booming into Ian's ears, "You end has come, Ian Muphe! The next time you lay eyes on my humaniod form, it will be your last!"

"Don't get cocky! I still have a few tricks to show you!" Ian shouted back, slamming a hand into his breastplate through one of the holes. He then pulled out what seemed to be a small piece of paper and threw it into the air. "Smoke!" Ian whispered, slicing through the paper with his sword. There was a pause, then the paper exploded violently, raising a large plume of smoke in the air.

Jakki hesitated, Ian was going to use the smoke for something, but he could so easily kill him right now. Should he take the chance of risking one of his only opportunities, or take it and risk suffering from Ian's trap? Either way, something needed to be done, and Jakki was going to be the one to execute it.

Reappearing behind Ian once again, Jakki silently readied his blade, and thrust forward, impaling the man through his chest. Jakki nodded once, retrieving his blade from the human sheath he had made out of Ian, and waited for the smoke to clear. Just like that, it was over. "You became too obsessed with your own power, Ian. You could not have possibly foreseen your own death this way." Jakki stated calmly, as the smoke finally cleared away.

For a moment, Jakki stood, hovering over Ian's twitching body. He was still alive, barely. Jakki reached down, but immediately took a sharp breath of air, feeling a cold blade against his chest. Looking down, he saw Ian's blade sticking out of his own chest. He idn't understand, what had happened? Ian was dead, so who did this blade belong to?

Jakki turned his head around, and opened his eyes wide in fear. "You couldn't...possibly be..." Jakki stopped suddenly, a coughing fit taking control of him. "Ueqi...Oca?"

Soundtrack Switch: Choked

"You remember my name, Jakkeaus? I'm honored that my brother still remembers his own flesh and blood." Said the tall man, retrieving his blade from Jakki's chest. "If you thought that Ian was the one pulling the strings, then you were incorrect. I am the man who you must kill to save this world, Ian is simply...a puppet." Ueqi took a few steps back, flicking his thin sword to get the blood off of it.

Ueqi Oca loomed over Jakki, even at Jakki's full height, by at least two feet. A huge behemoth, standing high at 8 feet, three swords of equal size and length floating behind him, including the one that had impaled Jakki, and a lance in his hands. Although he had called Jakki his "brother," they looked nothing alike. For one, Ueqi's skin was completely flawless, while Jakki's was ripped with multiple scars from his long life of fighting. Ueqi also had a pair of dark purple wings, symbolizing his descent from the heavens into the fiery pits of hell.

"Are you not impressed? I have taken control of Ian's mind with my own powers, and used him to fool all of you. He even gave me the chance to kill you off, and now nothing stands in my way to becoming the most powerful creature to exist!" Ueqi opened his arms to the sky, "I will take control of this world, then extend my new kingdom to the other realms, and eventually to heaven itself! Even the gods will not stand a chance against me! For I already have three under my control."

"I...thought something was odd." Jakki grunted, attempting to stay on his knees, at the very least. "You were always an odd man. I should have known...but I have failed to recognise the extreme urgency of this matter..."

"Oh?" Ueqi seemed to smirk, it was hard to tell facial expressions with this man, as he had a full, golden face-plate upon his head, as well as other heavy golden armor. "Is the great Jakkeaus going to admit defeat, or is he-" Ueqi was cut off by a sudden shriek of terror. He snapped his head up towards the source of the sound, and found that he had a visitor.

"And which one would this be? Iraki, or Hikari?" Ueqi asked, smiling with malice.

"You...You BASTARD!" Iraki shouted, pointing her claws at Ueqi, "I'll KILL YOU!"

"I see, so this is Iraki." Ueqi only seemed to become happier by the news. Iraki screamed again and began charging towards the angel-man. Ueqi was about to blast Iraki away from him, but before he knew it, Jakki had extended his own arm towards Iraki, and she disappeared in a flash of light.

"Is that okay?" Ueqi asked, looking down at Jakki, "I could have killed her now, to save myself the trouble of chasing her down."

"You'll find it hard...travelling in the Realm of Light..." Jakki said, his body beginning to glow brightly. Suddenly, Jakki burst into flames of light and shadow, surrounding Ueqi and entering his body. Ueqi shouted in pain, but the light and shadow soon vanished, leaving Ueqi with much darker skin than before. He gritted his teeth and shouted again.

"Jakki you bastard! Rot in the depths of hell like you deserve! Curse your name! Curse your very existence! Now I will make sure that all that you hold dear with die by my hands!" Ueqi shouted into the air, as if he believed that Jakki could hear him.

~

"Right, let's move then." Matti said, turning around and heading for the door, just as Iraki appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, right in front of them in a flash of light. "Iraki!" Matti cried in surprise, "What are you doing here?!"

Iraki slumped down to the ground, her eyes distant, her head looking to the floor. Slowly, she raised her head, eyes full of fear and anguish, and said, "Jakki is dead, but it wasn't Ian who killed him."

Jakki's Memory Soundtrack: Compassion

"What?" Hikari blinked, she had heard Iraki, but was confused by the way she had worded her sentence. "Someone...other than Ian? Who?"

"Wait, Hikari, let her calm down." Matti said, holding out her hand in front of Hikari, as if to stop her from advancing. "This is a serious matter, Iraki will tell us when she regains her senses."

"There's no time for that!" Iraki shouted, a reckless fear showing in her eyes, the likes of which none of them had ever seen before. "We have to flee at once! And I mean NOW!"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Flora was slightly frightened by Iraki's outburst. She had never heard anyone sound so serious in all her life. If Iraki had wanted to convey to them that they were in danger, then she had succeeded. "I-I can feel her a-anguish," Flora muttered, worry saturating her voice. "It would be best if we departed. There's nothing more we can do...except die if we remain."

"Flora's right. We're all together again so let's not waste any time," Autumn spoke up. "There's always time to talk later, but we won't be able to talk at all if we're dead." But how were they supposed to get out again? Everything was happening too quickly; even though she was learning to think things through, there was never a peaceful moment to think anymore. Every time she tried to come up with a plan or something, it was interrupted by the thought of fleeing. Then she would wind up back at square one, thinking about exactly how to do that. It was rather frustrating.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 pm

"We're all gonna die in the end...Except for Dawn and I...... so... let's just be glad it wasn't us and move on..."

"Dusk. Not now. Everyone... we need to get out of here. Autumn is right. We're no use dead."

The angel moved over to the others, her natural aura faded. She always seemed so full of life. But now, with the depression and pain that was swirling around them. It had caused her to fade. He was graying, and it was as if she was losing her ability to live. But she held strong, and she would not die here. Not here. Not yet.

"Hikari... um... may... can we just... leave..."

The young child seemed so ready for anyting just a few moments ago. But when death passed through the air, her energy fell. Her voice was shaky and she seemed so close to tears. She hadn't even really known Jakki, and yet she was affected. A small sniffle passed before she looked up at Hikari again.

"please?"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

"Don't worry Vivi," Hikari said kindly, kneeling down on one knee so that she was eye-level with the Festival Goer. "We will protect you, believe in me and the others. We will all protect each other. No one else will die here, okay?" Hikari smiled sweetly, placing her hand on Vivi's shoulder.

"Okay Iraki, how do we get out of here?" Sekai asked, stepping closer to the doppleganger. Iraki glared up at Sekai for a second, before moving her gaze towards Matti.

"I'm teleporting all of us." Iraki stated, surprising Matti somewhat.

"All of us? But the power that would require..." Matti frowned, her brow furrowing. Even Sayu and Shane seemed to react from this news.

"Iraki! Don't wast all your power on teleporting all of us!" Luna said hastily, "Remember that Hikari and her group are way more important than us!"

"I'm going to do it! Even if it kills me! I won't let all of you die here!" Iraki shouted. She had snapped over towards Luna so fiercely, it seemed as if she were going to hit her. She didn't, but Luna recoiled anyway, hiding behind Shane's abnormally large body.

"Going somewhere?"

Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Jr1iliH-E&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=3

At the sound of this new voice, everyone besides Iraki snapped towards the source. Iraki just sat there, her eyes widening considerably. She recognised the voice, although she had only heard it once before. Without a doubt, he was back. Upon turning around, she say the fallen angel, purple wings, three swords and a lance, thick golden armor. The only difference she saw was that his skin was much darker than before, although it wasn't black or even brown.

The angel placed his hand over his chest and bowed towards the group. "Hello, little maggots. I am called Ueqi Oca. I am also the man that killed your friend, and am about to do the same to you."

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2


(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 50/50
MP: 70/70
ATK: 0
DEF: 9
INT: 26
SPR: 10
Move: 3

Sekai (Martial Artist)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
ATK: 23
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 13
Move: 4

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 65/65
MP: 85/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Sayu (Samurai Knight)
HP: 130/130
MP: 85/85
ATK: 23
DEF: 20
INT: 13
SPR: 24
Move: 4

Luna (Moon Watcher)
HP: 95/95
MP: 135/135
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
INT: 26
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Shane (Blood Reaper)
HP: 115/115
MP: 70/70
ATK: 19
DEF: 14
INT: 20
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Matti (Fire Princess)
HP: 95/95
MP: 85/85
ATK: 22
DEF: 21
INT: 25
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Ueqi Oca (Fallen Angel of Pride)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: 56
Def: 24
Int: 43
Spr: 22
Move: 6

~Player Characters may start in rows G-H~

Note: It's late, I'll update the character profile thread tomorrow.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 am

Autumn starts at H4.

Autumn broke out her whip, though she wasn't expecting to actually use it on the man who now threatened them with death. Iraki was planning on getting them out of there. Autumn just hoped they'd actually live that long. I guess as long as Iraki survived, Autumn's body would be teleported and Flora could just fix it up later.


Flora starts at H5.

Flora tried to gather around everyone. She knew getting close to the guy opposing them would simply result in bad news, so she just prepared her materials in case some healing needed to be dished out, which it probably would.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Dusk starts at G4!

Dusk forced Transformation, raising her claws fiendishly. She pointed at the strange man who had come before them. The difference in their energies obvious, but the malice nearly similar. Though Dusk's was held back.

"Three words. Bring. it. On."

Vivi starts at H3!

Vivi hid herself away. She did not like the look of this man. She did not like how his energy felt. She didn't like anything about any of this what so ever. She began to cry a little, but did her best to hold it back.

"Hurry Iraki!"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:20 am

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2


(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 50/50
MP: 70/70
ATK: 0
DEF: 9
INT: 26
SPR: 10
Move: 3

Sekai (Martial Artist)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
ATK: 23
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 13
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter)
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
Atk: 21
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 40/40
MP: 55/55
Atk: 22
Def: 12
Int: 3
Spr: 10
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dusk)
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw)
HP: 65/65
MP: 85/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Sayu (Samurai Knight)
HP: 130/130
MP: 85/85
ATK: 23
DEF: 20
INT: 13
SPR: 24
Move: 4

Luna (Moon Watcher)
HP: 95/95
MP: 135/135
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
INT: 26
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Shane (Blood Reaper)
HP: 115/115
MP: 70/70
ATK: 19
DEF: 14
INT: 20
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Matti (Fire Princess)
HP: 95/95
MP: 85/85
ATK: 22
DEF: 21
INT: 25
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Ueqi Oca (Fallen Angel of Pride)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: 56
Def: 24
Int: 43
Spr: 22
Move: 6

~Player Phase I~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Autumn calls upon Leviathan!

Leviathan appears at G3!

Leviathan
HP: 75/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 18
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Even though there was already a whole mass of people going against this guy, Autumn sought to strengthen their side by releasing one of her...actually, her only captured creature. The shadow morph appeared nearby out of a pool of darkness and prepared itself for battle, a strange seal glowing on its chest; it was the seal Autumn used to bind it to her.

Autumn waits.


Flora waits.

The man hadn't attacked yet. Flora decided to wait him out and see what kind of attacks the man would use and on which people. That way, she focus her healing on those who needed it the most.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Dusk
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13

Vivi
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14


Dusk uses Demon Rampart!
(Damage: --/Effect: Summons 2 Demons/Element: --)

Vivi Defends!

Dusk quickly raised her Demons. They would be needed, if nothing more than for meat shields. The festival goer braced Herself. They didn't want to die, and they certainly didn't want to be stuck here forever. And if they could keep the single foe away, they could escape this horrible place for good.

Dusk
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 29/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13

Vivi
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14


(I assume we can do this no?)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Sekai took a glance behind her, noticing that Flora was there. She frowned slightly, before turning it into a grin. "Don't worry Flora, I won't move from this spot. You're good at healing, I can't let you die as quick as last time." Sekai faced front again, getting into a defensive position, ready to block any attack.

Sekai activates Guard! Flora will be protected from any attacks as long as Sekai remains in a surrounding cell with her.


"Light of the world, grant me power! Blades of the earth, pierce my foe! The junction of the two worlds shall collide! Ragnarok!" Hikari chanted, ending with a shout as she sliced her hand down towards the Fallen Angel. A colossal sword composed entirely of light and mana shout out from the skies and pierced Ueqi, the sword shooting out vast amounts of light energy. Hikari then nodded to the others, "I refuse to be weak here! I'll protect you all at any costs!"

Hikari casts Ragnarok on Ueqi Oca! 42 Piercing Light DMG!


~

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2


(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (L) (D) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Calculation Phase I~

Ueqi Oca takes 42 DMG!

Leviathan appears in G-3!

Demons appear in F-4 and F-5!
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 23/23
Atk: 35
Def: 24
Int: 0
Spr: 7
Move: 2 Cells

Vivi is Defending! (Yes, that is still allowed.)

~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (L) (D) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Neutral Phase I~

Iraki's Teleportation will take 4 more turns!

Sayu Defends!

Luna casts Water Mirror on Iraki! (20 MP)

Shane casts Blood Rain! (14 MP)

Matti casts Flames of Ares! Shell is bestowed upon Matti. However, water-based attacks will not be affected by this shell. (8 MP)

~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (L) (D) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Boss Phase I~

Ueqi seemed to smirk at the actions of the people he was fighting. He was outnumbered, 14 to 1, and they would still insist that they could beat him. One of them had actually damaged him, dealing an insignificant scratch upon his body. He looked down at his gleaming gold armor, seeing that it had been scraped a bit when the sword of light had crashed into him.

He looked back up to his enemies, "So, is that it?" He asked. "That barely scratched me. You think you can defeat me with such low-level attacks? Let me show you..." Ueqi took a small stem back, readying his lance, "What a real attack looks like."

Ueqi began charging a massive amount of black mana into his lance, the party could tell by the way the air became heavy, almost too heavy for them to resist, and the lance turned an eerie black color. When he was finally ready, he swung his lance around his body and through the air, sending a highly-charged stream of black energy at the others.

Ueqi casts Demi on columns 3, 4, and 5! 65 INT Dark DMG to all in those columns!

Sekai defends Flora! Flora takes 0 damage.

Dusk KO!

Demons KO!


~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (L) (D) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hikari (REM Cleric)
HP: 50/50
MP: 42/70
ATK: 0
DEF: 9
INT: 26
SPR: 10
Move: 3

Sekai (Martial Artist) *CRITICAL*
HP: 8/60
MP: 37/45
ATK: 23
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 13
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter) *CRITICAL*
HP: 4/60
MP: 45/45
Atk: 21
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

>Leviathan
HP: 22/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 18
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Flora (Aromatherapist)
HP: 40/40
MP: 55/55
Atk: 22
Def: 12
Int: 3
Spr: 10
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dusk) *KO*
Hp: 0/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13
Move: 3

>Demon (F-4) *KO*
Hp: 0/45
Mp: 23/23
Atk: 35
Def: 24
Int: 0
Spr: 7
Move: 2 Cells

>Demon (F-5) *KO*
Hp: 0/45
Mp: 23/23
Atk: 35
Def: 24
Int: 0
Spr: 7
Move: 2 Cells

Vivi (Festival Goer) *CRITICAL*
Hp: 3/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw) *TELEPORT 1/5*
HP: 65/65
MP: 85/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Sayu (Samurai Knight)
HP: 130/130
MP: 85/85
ATK: 23
DEF: 20
INT: 13
SPR: 24
Move: 4

Luna (Moon Watcher)
HP: 95/95
MP: 115/135
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
INT: 26
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Shane (Blood Reaper)
HP: 115/115
MP: 56/70
ATK: 19
DEF: 14
INT: 20
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Matti (Fire Princess)
HP: 95/95
MP: 77/85
ATK: 22
DEF: 21
INT: 25
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Ueqi Oca (Fallen Angel of Pride)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: 56
Def: 24
Int: 43
Spr: 22
Move: 6


~Player Phase II~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 am

Vivi defends!

It hurt so much. Vivi had been lucky to have been defending, for Dusk had chosen against and instead died before them. It hurst so much. Her body felt like it had been run over. This was no way for a child of eleven to feel. But she had remained alive, so she would try to remain that way.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 am

Autumn uses Water Form!

Autumn is now able to use Water Form abilities!

Autumn cringed as the attack hit her; she was thankful that she was still standing. Immediately, she cracked her whip which summoned Forres, her other Shadow Morph. Forres surrounded her with his body and clung to her skin for several seconds. He released Autumn and sunk back into the ground leaving Autumn a little changed. She could now access the power of water.

Autumn waits.


Leviathan uses Water Form!

Leviathan can now use Water Form abilities!

Leviathan moves to F2.

Flora uses Verdant Breeze on all surrounding allies! [+30% Max HP Recovered]

MP: 43/55

Flora saw that many of her allies had taken quite some damage from the attack, and she immediately sought to heal those still standing. She focused as hard as she could and summoned a nice, aromatic breeze to drift around her, alleviating the pain of all who inhaled it.

Flora waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 pm

"Owww." Sekai groaned, shaking her head from side to side. "That didn't quite work out as planned." Sekai looked up at the fallen angel in front of her with a glare. "Someone is going to pay for this. Hiyah!" Sekai then lunged forward at astounding speeds, gaining the advantage of surprise almost immediately as she surrounded Ueqi with her quickness, lashing out at him a few times.

Sekai moves to F-5

Sekai uses Shun-Shin on Ueqi Oca! 28 DMG each hit! 12 hits! Chance of Confusion! Bestows Haste upon Sekai for 3 turns. (20 MP)


"Don't worry! I can heal too! But this is the only time." Hikari told the others, raising her hand towards her hurting allies and friends. "Winds of the North, guide my spirit. Maladies of the flesh, disappear into the earth! Holy Winds, refresh our bodies!"

Hikari casts Holy Winds on the Ally Party! 52 INT Healing Light DMG! (36 MP)


~

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2


(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) (L) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Calculation Phase II~

Ueqi Oca takes 48 DMG!

Hikari restores 0 HP.
Sekai is restored to full HP!
Autumn is restored to full HP!
Flora restores 0 HP.
Dusk is unaffected.
Vivi is restored to full HP!

Vivi is Defending!

Autumn is in Water Form!

Leviathan is in Water Form!

~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) (L) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Neutral Phase II~

Iraki's Teleportation will take 3 more turns!

Sayu moves to E-5!

Sayu uses Slash Through on Ueqi! (14 MP)

Sayu ends in cell B-5!

Luna casts Water Mirror on Sayu! (20 MP)

Shane Defends!

Matti moves to G-5!

Matti uses Valve Twist! Next attack's power will be increased by 100%! (16 MP)

~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) (L) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (M ) ( ) ( ) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Boss Phase II~

"Insolent pups!" Ueqi growled, watching with bored eyes as the opposing side unleashed more attacks upon him. They were still insignificant to him, no matter the power or the speed that they possessed, they didn't stand a chance against him, even if he was holding back. He raised a clawed hand to the sky and grinned madly. "Your sight shall be stolen from you by the very darkness in which you fear!"

Ueqi Oca casts Crawling Darkness on all enemies!

Hikari is Blind!
Sekai is Blind!
Autumn is Blind!
Leviathan is Blind!
Flora is Blind!
Dusk is unaffected.
Vivi is Blind!
Iraki is Blind!
Sayu is Blind!
Luna is Blind!
Shane is Blind!
Matti is Blind!

All Blinded characters will be blind for 3 turns.


~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (S) (M) (S) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) (A) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hikari (REM Cleric) *BLIND -3-*
HP: 50/50
MP: 6/70
ATK: 0
DEF: 9
INT: 26
SPR: 10
Move: 3

Sekai (Martial Artist) *BLIND -3-**HASTE -3-*
HP: 60/60
MP: 17/45
ATK: 23
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 13
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter) *BLIND -3-**WATER FORM*
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
Atk: 21
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

>Leviathan *BLIND -3-**WATER FORM*
HP: 22/75
MP: 100/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 18
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Flora (Aromatherapist) *BLIND -3-*
HP: 40/40
MP: 43/55
Atk: 22
Def: 12
Int: 3
Spr: 10
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dusk) *KO*
Hp: 0/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer) *BLIND -3-*
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw) *TELEPORT 2/5**BLIND -3-*
HP: 65/65
MP: 85/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Sayu (Samurai Knight) *BLIND -3-*
HP: 130/130
MP: 71/85
ATK: 23
DEF: 20
INT: 13
SPR: 24
Move: 4

Luna (Moon Watcher) *BLIND -3-*
HP: 95/95
MP: 95/135
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
INT: 26
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Shane (Blood Reaper) *BLIND -3-*
HP: 115/115
MP: 56/70
ATK: 19
DEF: 14
INT: 20
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Matti (Fire Princess) *BLIND -3-*
HP: 95/95
MP: 61/85
ATK: 22
DEF: 21
INT: 25
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Ueqi Oca (Fallen Angel of Pride)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: 56
Def: 24
Int: 43
Spr: 22
Move: 6


~Player Phase III~


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Autumn uses Liquify!

MP: 31/45

Autumn can no longer deal damage, but she takes no damage as well!

Autumn's Movement is tripled!

Autumn accessed her new powers and turned her body to water. She gazed at her body; she would be able to morph into anything now. It would be easy to traverse the battlefield. She nodded at Leviathan before taking off, her body turning into a puddle that zipped along the ground.

Autumn moves to C8.


Leviathan uses Liquify!

Leviathan can no longer deal damage, but also takes no damage!

Leviathan's Movement is tripled!

Leviathan moves to B2.

Flora uses Raining Blossoms!

MP: 7/55

The Party gains Regen and MP Regen status!

Though blinded now, Flora knew exactly where her materials were due to the set places that she stored them. She took out her burlap sack and opened it up before throwing the contents into the air causing the wondrous fragrance of cherry blossoms to waft through the area.

Flora waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Silver on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Vivi Defends!

Vivi instantly felt better. But then she couldn't see and she began to cry. She had always hated her fear over spiders. And she hated her fear of the dark even more. SO deciding it would be better to just cover her weak points and hope it would pass soon.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 pm

"I feel rather dizzy.." Sekai commented, almost tripping over her own feet. Her eyes had been sealed shut, so she had to rely purely on her instinct. "But I'm not done yet!" Sekai jumped forward, her fists clentched as she landed in front of the fallen angel and pummelled him.

Sekai moves to D-5

Sekai attacks Ueqi Oca twice! 23 DMG per hit! 2 hits!


"Can't see a thing..." Hikari mumbled shaking her head, trying to get rid of the darkness surrounding her eyes. Since she couldn't see, she decided that defending herself would be the right course of action to take.

Hikari Defends!


~

~Chapter IV~IV - Fallen Angel's Entry~
Request Name: Escape!
Objectives: Protect Iraki for 5 turns so that she can cast a Teleportation Spell!
Atmosphere: Locked. (No Escape)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6BnG8792wM&feature=PlayList&p=80A0C3469BD2CD5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) (L) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) (A) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (M) ( ) ( ) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) ( ) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Calculation Phase III~

Ueqi Oca takes 39 DMG!

Sayu is protected by Water Mirror!

Iraki is protected by Water Mirror!

Autumn has Liquified!

Leviathan has Liquified!

Ally Party gains Regen and MP Regen status!

HP:
Hikari: +8
Sekai: +9
Autumn: +9
Flora: +6
Vivi: +6

MP:
Hikari: +4
Sekai: +2
Autumn: +2
Flora: +3
Vivi: +3

Regen and MP Regen will last for 4 more turns.

Hikari is Blind!
Sekai is Blind!
Autumn is Blind!
Leviathan is Blind!
Flora is Blind!
Vivi is Blind!
Iraki is Blind!
Sayu is Blind!
Luna is Blind!
Shane is Blind!
Matti is Blind!

All Blinded characters will be blind for 3 turns.

Vivi is Defending!

Hikari is Defending!

Autumn is in Water Form!

Leviathan is in Water Form!

~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) (L) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) (A) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (M) ( ) ( ) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) ( ) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Neutral Phase III~

Iraki's Teleportation will take 2 more turns!

Sayu attacks Ueqi Oca! 23 ATK DMG! 2 hits!

Luna casts Water Mirror on Sekai! (20 MP)

Shane Defends!

Matti uses Living Fire on Ueqi Oca! 80 Int Fire DMG!

~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) (L) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) (A) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (M) ( ) ( ) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) ( ) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Boss Phase III~

"Insignificant!" Ueqi declared. It was as if he had not even taken a single bit of damage, despite the party's continuous attacks upon him. Ueqi brushed off a bit of dust from his gleaming armor and lifted his lance into the air. He looked over his enemies and his eyes fell upon Iraki, hidden in a corner of the room. She had started to glow ominously, the group must be up to something.

"Do you really think you can escape my wrath?" Ueqi asked, almost laughing aloud. He raised his lance into the air. "Fall before me!

Ueqi Oca moves to F-6

Ueqi Oca uses Jump Thrust on Hikari! 140 ATK DMG!

Hikari takes 128 DMG!

Hikari TOTAL OVERKILL!


~

(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) (L) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) B
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (X) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) E
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (U) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) ( ) (D) (M) ( ) ( ) (H) (w) G
(w) ( ) (V) ( ) (F) (H) (L) (I) (w) H
(w) (w) (w) (w) (X) (w) (w) (w) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hikari (REM Cleric) *TOTAL OVERKILL*
HP: 0/50
MP: 10/70
ATK: 0
DEF: 9
INT: 26
SPR: 10
Move: 3

Sekai (Martial Artist) *BLIND -2-**HASTE -2-*
HP: 60/60
MP: 12/45
ATK: 23
DEF: 12
INT: 0
SPR: 13
Move: 4

Autumn (Beast Hunter) *BLIND -2-**WATER FORM**LIQUIFIED*
HP: 60/60
MP: 31/45
Atk: 21
Def: 11
Int: 7
Spr: 9
Movement: 3

>Leviathan *BLIND -2-**WATER FORM**LIQUIFIED*
HP: 22/75
MP: 86/100
Atk: 15
Def: 14
Int: 18
Spr: 12
Move: 3 cells

Flora (Aromatherapist) *BLIND -2-*
HP: 40/40
MP: 10/55
Atk: 22
Def: 12
Int: 3
Spr: 10
Movement: 3

Eventide (Dusk) *KO*
Hp: 0/45
Mp: 45/45
Atk: 22
Def: 17
Int: 0
Spr: 13
Move: 3

Vivi (Festival Goer) *BLIND -2-*
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 19
Spr: 14
Move: 3

Iraki (Dream Claw) *TELEPORT 3/5**BLIND -2-**WATER MIRROR*
HP: 65/65
MP: 85/85
ATK: 17
DEF: 15
INT: 22
SPR: 17
Move: 3

Sayu (Samurai Knight) *BLIND -2-**WATER MIRROR*
HP: 130/130
MP: 71/85
ATK: 23
DEF: 20
INT: 13
SPR: 24
Move: 4

Luna (Moon Watcher) *BLIND -2-*
HP: 95/95
MP: 95/135
ATK: 20
DEF: 20
INT: 26
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Shane (Blood Reaper) *BLIND -2-*
HP: 115/115
MP: 56/70
ATK: 19
DEF: 14
INT: 20
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Matti (Fire Princess) *BLIND -2-*
HP: 95/95
MP: 61/85
ATK: 22
DEF: 21
INT: 25
SPR: 20
Move: 3

Ueqi Oca (Fallen Angel of Pride)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: 56
Def: 24
Int: 43
Spr: 22
Move: 6


~Player Phase IV~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Autumn waits.

There was nothing she could do in her aquatic form, but clumping together with the others wasn't going to accomplish anything. She'd be safe, but they wouldn't. So, she remained in her chosen place.


Leviathan waits.

Flora moves to F5.

S-Ability Toxic Reverie activates! Chance of Poison for Ueqi Oca!

Flora was done with her support, so she decided to try and do as much damage as possible before she wound up like Dusk or Hikari. As soon as she reached the spot next to Ueqi, a green cloud of poison erupted from beneath the fallen angel and flared up around him. As the cloud did its work, she thrust her rapier at him, green liquid seeping out of it. She'd make sure his blood was replaced with poison if it took her everything she had.

Flora uses Piercing Thorn on Ueqi Oca! 11 Piercing Dmg with a chance of Poison!

MP: 2/55

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The Beads of Light

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:47 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum