Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles]

+2
Zerifachias
Durn
6 posters

Go down

What do you expect from this RP?

Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_lcap14%Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_lcap14%Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_lcap0%Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_lcap71%Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] Empty Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles]

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Post your profiles after they have been given corrected stats, abilities, and MP costs.

---~---

Completed Chapters

Chapter I
I ~ I: Trek Through the Temple

---~---

Soundtrack

N/A

---~---

Chapter I ~ II : Behind the Shadows

Name: Oboro
Level: 3

Profession: Earth Elemental [Null Earth]
Weapon: Granite Fists
Armor: Boulder Chest
Accessory: Ruby Eyes

A-Ability: Earthen Experience
+ Quake: The elemental jumps up and down, creating a shake that damages all foes within 2 cells of the user. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 Cells (All). 8 MP. Earth Element.
+ Sand Tomb: The elemental manipulates the large amount of dust and sand spread throughout the temple, causing it to form into a hand that binds one target to its current position. Can cause immobilization. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 Cells. 8 MP. Earth Element.
+ Granite Punch: The elemental dislocates its arm and hurls it at the target, causing a massive amount of damage. Knocks target back 2 cells. 110% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 Cells. 8 MP. Earth Element.

A-Ability: Item

R-Ability: None

S-Ability:
+ Plentiful Arms: Due to the creature's many arms, it can act twice in the same turn. The second act, if used, must be a basic attack.(Passive)

Awakening: Earthen Fury - Earth Element

HP: 25
MP: 20 (+5 from Ruby Eyes)
Atk: 6 (+2 from Granite Fists)
Def: 50 (+20 from Boulder Chest)
Int: 0 (+0 from Granite Fists)
Spr: 0 (+0 from Boulder Chest)
Move: 2 (-1 from Earth Elemental Profession)

*Look above for Goron's Profile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Natra
Level: 3

Profession: Natural Elemental [Null Earth]
Weapon: Vine Tendrils
Armor: Mossy Torso
Accessory: Autumn Leaves

A-Ability: Natural Arts
+ Flourish: Enchants the area around the caster, healing all allies around the caster for 50% of their Maximum HP over 3 turns. N/A Dmg. Range: Surrounding Cells. 13 MP. Earth Element.
+ Thorn Needle: Ejects a large, sharp thorn that is quickly hurled at the target, piercing the chest. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 Cells. 10 MP. Earth Element.
+ Clear: Removes one, negative status or stat change from the target. N/A Dmg. Range: 3 Cells. 10 MP. Earth Element.

S-Ability:
+ Plentiful Tendrils: Due to the creature's many tendrils, it can act twice in the same turn. The second act, if used, must be a basic attack.(Passive)

Awakening: Natural Fury - Earth Element

HP: 20 (+3 from Autumn Leaves)
MP: 25 (+3 from Autumn Leaves)
Atk: 0 (+0 from Vine Tendrils)
Def: 0 (+0 from Mossy Torso)
Int: 6 (+2 from Vine Tendrils)
Spr: 50 (+20 from Mossy Torso)
Move: 2 (+1 from Natural Elemental Profession)

---~---

Current Items

Potion x1 - Restores 20 HP upon use.

Anti Poison Elixir I x2 - Removes 1 Poison Debuff upon use.

Life Fragment x1 - Revives a fallen character with 20% HP.

Brass Key x2 - Unlocks locked chests upon use.

Key Items

Map of Lystere - A worn map of the rich continent, Lystere. It's rather dusty, making it hard to read.

Current Gold: 1500

---~---

Map of Lystere

N/A

---~---

Bestiary

Beast

Temple Crawler
Amount Slain: 2
Weak Against: Fire
Resistant Against: Earth
Fought In: I ~ I

Poisonous Bat
Amount Slain: 1
Weak Against: Ice / Holy
Resistant Against: Earth / Wind / Water

Undead

Foolkiller
Amount Slain: 2
Weak Against: Fire
Resistant Against: Earth / Dark

---~---

Inflictionary

Stop - Disables movement and action for 3 turns or until cleansed.

Slow - Halves movement for 5 turns or until cleansed.

Immobilization - Cannot move for 5 turns and cannot be cleansed.

Sleep - Afflicted cannot move or take actions for 3 turns. Awakens upon physical attack and cannot be cleansed by status-removing abilities.

Blind - Cannot control movement, moves to a random cell within movement limits instead. Accuracy is halved. Lasts for 4 turns and can be cleansed.

Bleeding - 10% HP drained every Calculation Phase, or when the afflicted attacks. Can only be removed by having health restored to 100%.

Confusion - Modifies the target of attacks until cleansed or natural removal.

Center of Attention - All foes can only target the affected unit. Lasts 4 turns and cannot be cleansed.

Mind Control - The afflicted unit is transferred to the casting unit's team for 2 turns. Only basic attacks can be used. Can be cleansed.

Berserk - The afflicted unit has its ATK doubled and DEF halved for 3 turns. Only basic attacks can be used. Can be cleansed

Intangible - All physical attacks cause 0% damage, while magical attacks cause 200% damage. Lasts for 3 turns and can be cleansed.

Invisible - Cannot be targeted by foes for 2 turns. Can be cleansed.

Disease - Halves ATK and INT for 5 turns and cannot be cleansed.

Poison - 17% HP drained every Calculation Phase, lasts for 3 turns and can be cleansed.

Burn - 8% HP drained every Calculation Phase, movement and DEF are halved. Lasts for 3 turns and can be cleansed.

Wet - Lightning damage done against the afflicted character is doubled. Lasts for 5 turns and can be cleansed.

Drown - Drowning. 25% of HP drained every Calculation Phase and cannot be cleansed. Drowning can be negated if the player has Drown Resistant Gear equipped.

Freeze - The target cannot move or act for 3 turns. All damage done to the target is doubled. Can be cleansed and removed by Fire-Based attacks.

Paralyzation - 50% chance that the target cannot move nor act; lasts 5 turns and can be cleansed.

Purification - Cannot attack foes with damaging abilities for 5 turns and cannot be cleansed.

Curse - Movement halved, DEF halved, INT halved, and Maximum MP halved for 5 turns. Cannot be cleansed.

Doom - The afflicted is KOed in 5 turns. This effect cannot be bypassed, nor cleansed.

Last edited by Durn on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am; edited 11 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles] Empty Re: Obscure Pandemonium [Profiles]

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Name: Apollo Chronos
Level: 2
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Clockmaker - A special magician that conceals its artificially created magic behind the power of clocks, altering the very fabric of time using said clocks to inflict negative status effects and cause dangerous amounts of mental damage to its foes.
Weapon: Copper Stopwatch - A fine, metallic watch connected to a linen string that can be hung upon an arm or hand. Such a watch had been crafted extremely carefully. It has been taken care of over the years, even though it is not of much use.
Armor: Expensive Coat - An elegant coat lined with gold fabric, too bad it's just for show, only supplying a low amount of defense.
Accessory: Slim Glasses - A pair of glasses that are somewhat slim, lined with silver coating for protection. (+5 MP)

A-Ability: Epoch Ascendancy
+ Mechanical Demise: Conjures up a large amount of gears that are quickly hurled toward the enemy by the use of mana. The blunt ends of the gears can fracture bones and cause severe bruising dealing a large amount of damage. 140% Int Dmg. Range: 5 Cells. 12 MP. Lightning Element.
+ Bitter Twilight: Manipulates the clock hung over his left hand, changing the time on the clock to 1:00 AM, signaling a special gear that had been placed inside of it. The gear then slowly begins to emit masses of cold, nightly mana that freezes skin upon contact. Can cause freeze. N/A Dmg. Range: Surrounding Cells. 8 MP. Ice Element.

S-Ability:
+ Continuous Mana: As time goes by, Apollo regains mana equal to 50% of the mana he used in his previous turn. For an example, if Apollo used a skill costing 10 mana, at the end of his next turn, he would regain 5 mana.(Passive)

Awakening: 12:61 AM - Dark Element

HP: 15
MP: 25 (+5 from Slim Glasses)
Atk: 1 (+0 from Copper Stopwatch)
Def: 2 (+1 from Expensive Coat)
Int: 5 (+2 from Copper Stopwatch)
Spr: 5 (+1 from Expensive Coat)
Move: 2 (+1 from Clockmaker Profession)

Skill Points: 1

Last edited by Durn on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Name: Kevin
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Tomb Lurker
Weapon: Ancient Blade - A very old sword that dates back to well over 300 years.
Armor: Shredded Cloth - Thank god there's SOMETHING on him. ><
Accessory: Shredded Hat (+1 DEF)

A-Ability: Undead Inflictions

+ Rotting Bite - A devastating bite that may infect the foe with a deadly poison. [120%] ATK DMG. May cause Poison. Range: Adjacent Cell. 8 MP.

+ Flesh Eater - Kevin bites off pieces of the enemy's foe, healing himself in the process. 50% Piercing ATK DMG. Heals self by amount of damage given. Range: Adjacent Cell. 10 MP.

S-Ability: Chase - Kevin targets a foe and follows them throughout the duration of the battle. When the foe moves one space, Kevin moves one space. This ability is Passive, and Kevin cannot switch targets until the first one is dead.

Awakening: Underworld's Curse (Dark)

MP: 20
ATK: 6 (+2 from Ancient Blade)
DEF: 4 (+1 from Shredded Cloth)(+1 from Shredded Hat)
INT: 0 (+0 from Ancient Blade)
SPR: 2 (+1 from Shredded Cloth)
MOVE: 2 (+1 from Tomb Lurker Profession)

Skill Points: 9001 1

Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Name: Vivian "Vivi" Nash
Experience: 3/10
Appearance:
Spoiler:
--------------------------------------
Profession: Festival Goer
Weapons: Cheap Sparkler*
(+1 Atk) (+1 Int)
*Range: 3 Cells
Armor: Faded Kimono
(+1 Def) (+1 Spr)
Accessory: Bag of Goodies
(+5 Mp)
A-Ability: Festival Fun!

+ Pinwheel- Vivi whips out two Pinwheels that she throws at her foe, the dazzling colors confusing her foe.
(Damage: 50% Pierce ATK x 2/Effect: Confusion 50%/Range: 3 Cells/Mp: 12/Element: --)

+ Flamework- Vivi fills a firework with the essence of fire, shooting it at the foe.
(Damage: 100% INT/Effect: Burn 50%/Range: 4 Cells/Mp: 7/Element: Fire)
R-Ability:

+ *Rocket*- Whenever Vivi is attacked, She lets off four rockets, hitting any enemies in 3 Cell formation dealing 80% Piercing Atk Damage.

*Skill* is Currently Equipped

S-Ability:

+ *Excitement*- Vivi has Haste cast on her until she takes damage.

*Skill* is Currently Equipped
Awakening: Festival Finale (Random Element)
Stats:

Hp: 10
Mp: 25 (+5 from Bag of Goodies)
Atk: 5 (+1 from Cheap Sparkler)
Def: 2 (+1 from Faded Kimono)
Int: 2 (+1 from Cheap Sparkler)
Spr: 5 (+1 from Faded Kimono)
Move: 2 Cells (+1 from Festival Goer Profession)

Last edited by SilverStorm on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Name: Lyra Mivelle
Next Level: 3/10
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Witch - The one who claims this profession casts numerous spells based upon the darkest of arts that whittle away at an enemy's very spirit. (Damage: INT)

Weapon: Simple Ring - A bland ring that is far from showy.
Armor: Shredded Robes - Flowing robes that have been shredded multiple times and have just become plain revealing.
Accessory: Witch's Hat (INT+1)

A-Ability: Heresy:

+Crimson Burst: Summons fire particles and concentrates them in order to incinerate the enemy with a surprising burst of flames. 110% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Fire elemental. 6 MP.

+Pumpkin Smash: Uses an incantation to summon a giant pumpkin over an enemy to squash it. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 7 MP.

R-Ability: None.

S-Ability: Lunar Desperation- Allows two spells to be cast in one turn as long as HP is below 50% Max HP.

Awakening: Ancient Seal (Dark) - Evokes a glyph below the enemy that holds the enemy in place while burst after burst of mana bombards the helpless foe. Deals 200% Piercing Int damage to one enemy up to 5 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 15
MP: 25
Atk: 0 (+0 from Simple Ring)
Def: 3 (+1 from Shredded Robes)
Int: 6 (+2 from Simple Ring)(+1 from Witch's Hat)
Spr: 4 (+1 from Shredded Robes)
Movement: 2 (+0 from Witch Profession)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Name: Myuu Rindel
Age: Appears to be 15; Is actually over a hundred years old
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Next Level: 3/10

Profession: Angel

Weapon: Rusty Sword
Armor: White Robe
Accessory: Holy Bangle [+1 SPR]

A-Ability: Heavenly Gifts

+Swift Slash: A fast acting attack, the enemy doesn't see the attack until it's over. 120% ATK DMG.
Range: Adjacent
Cost: 6 MP

+Flash: Myuu gathers light in front of him before launching it at the enemy. 130% INT DMG. Holy Element.
Range: 3 Cells
Effect: Blind
Cost: 10 MP

+Light Aid: A healing light that recovers 150% of Myuu's INT to the target's HP.
Range: 4 Cells
Cost: 9 MP

A-Ability: Item.

R-Ability: None.

S-Ability:
+Glow [Passive] : Due to Myuu's aura, he gives off a bright light that cannot be affected by darkness. Nullifies Blind/Darkness and can act as a torch in dark areas. Also, lowers Dark Elemental damage dealt to Myuu by 25%.

Awakening: Inner Calm [Holy] 200% Piercing ATK DMG.
Range: Adjacent.

Stats:

MP: 20
ATK: 3 (+2 from Rusty Sword)
DEF: 3 (+0 from White Robe)
INT: 3 (+0 from Rusty Sword)
SPR: 3 (+2 from White Robe)(+1 from Holy Bangle)
MOVE: 2 (+1 from Angel Profession)

Skill Points: 0

Last edited by Xenosaga on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Name: Mei Dao
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Profession: Martial Artist – A type of fighter whos styles of attack represents different animals or forces of nature.
Weapon: Fingerless Gloves – Gloves that do not cover the wearer’s fingers, used for training.
Armor: Training Robes – A dress-like robe which is used in training of hand-to-hand combat.
Accessory: Guards – Small metal plates strapped to the forearms to protect the user while blocking. (+1 DEF)

A-Ability: Martial Arts

+ Tiger Charge – Mei charges toward the target at an amazing speed and delivers a painful strike to the target’s gut. Knocking the target off their feet and making sure that they stay down. [120% ATK Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Chance to Paralyze. 8 MP]

+ Raging Whirlwind – Mei propels herself toward the target and hits the target with a roundhouse kick, the force able to knock the target away quite far. [110% ATK Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Knocks target back 3 cells. 10 MP]

R-Ability: N/A

S-Ability: Nightmare Training – Due to the nightmare-like training she received as a child, Mei’s recovers stamina faster than that of average people. [Recovers 10% MP per turn.]

Awakening: King of Beasts – A fast aerial attack which starts by sending the target airborne and using almost every skill of fighting that Mei had learned to make sure that the target doesn’t get back up. [200% Piercing ATK Dmg. Range: Adjacent. Knocks the target away 3 cells and has a chance to Immobilize.]

MP: 15
ATK: 6 (+2 from Fingerless Gloves)
DEF: 4 (+1 from Training Robes)(+1 from Guards)
INT: 0 (+0 from Fingerless Gloves)
SPR: 3 (+1 from Training Robes)
MOVE: 2 (+2 from Martial Artist Profession)

Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down