Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade's Character Chronicle

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Masquerade's Character Chronicle - Page 5 Empty Re: Masquerade's Character Chronicle

Post by Masquerade Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Name: Elavagia, Queen of the Seas
Level: 40
Next Level: --/--
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Pirate Captain - With her own ship and crew, the one who claims this profession sails around the world constantly in search of new treasures to add to her overwhelming collection. (Basic Attacks +3)(Null Wind)(Null Water)(Resist Ice)(Resist Fire)(Vulnerable Lightning)

Weapon: Queen of the Seas - An embodiment of the wielder's title, this elegant rapier is perfect for skewering enemies with its slender form and pointy tip. (Last hit of a basic attack combo is Piercing)
Armor: Captain's Coat - Only one who is a true pirate captain can even deign to don this infamous coat. (20% chance of Hesitation for attackers)
Accessory 1: Captain's Scope - Allows the holder to view things in the distance to be better prepared for what is to come, such as enemy pirates or storms. (Null Lightning)
Accessory 2: Captain's Compass - Holding this, the captain will never stray from the path that was chosen, and never shall the captain lose his or her way in the middle of the vast oceans. (Immune all negative mental status effects)(Immune Blind)

*Captain's Gear Set Bonus (3/3) - All stats are increased by 15%.

A-Ability: Agile Defeat:

+Fangs of Hell: With an upward slash, sends three vicious flames to leap up from below and attack the enemy. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 cells. 6 MP. Fire elemental.

+Rapid Influx: Focuses adrenaline into the legs to increase agility. Increases Movement by 1 for 3 turns. Range: Self. 8 MP.

+Somersault: Leaps into the air and plants a foot on the enemy's forehead before using it as a point of push off for performing a backflip, leaving the enemy disoriented. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Next attack is critical. 14 MP.

---A Single Thrust: Lunges forth to impale the enemy with the user's weapon. 140% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 cells. 10 MP.
---Clean Blade: With the user's weapon still embedded in the enemy, the user lifts the enemy off the ground and slings it off of the user's weapon. 190% Atk Dmg. Range: Set. Tosses the enemy 4 cells away. 16 MP.

+Blood Fountain: A piercing jab aimed at the enemy's jugular which causes a spray of blood to cascade upon the ground upon being punctured. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Chance of Instant Death. If no Instant Death, 99% chance of Blood Loss and Bleeding as long as there is no immunity. 48 MP.

+A Weapon to Pierce Through Steel: Combining the strength of the user with the durability of the user's weapon, the user manages to create enough force to plunge the user's weapon through anything. Piercing damage cannot be nullified by any means for 2 turns. All Piercing attacks deal critical damage for 2 turns. Range: Self. 36 MP.

+Armory Stock: Creates copies of the user's weapon that hover around the user as they are created. Stockpiles 1 Rapier Copy per turn. Maximum of 12 Rapier Copies. Range: Set. 8 MP per copy made. Making copies doesn't take up an Act action for the turn.

---Steady Fire: Blasts the enemy with a steady stream of illusory weapons. 110% Atk Dmg. Range: 8 cells. 6 hits. Requires 6 Rapier Copies. Consumes all Rapier Copies in the attack. 18 MP.

---Valiant Volley: Unleashes the user's full stock of illusory weapons upon a single target. 125% Atk Dmg. Range: 8 cells. Number of hits equal to number of Rapier Copies created. Requires 1 Rapier Copy. Consumes all Rapier Copies in the attack. 44 MP.

+Infinite Limit: The user is pushed to the breaking point by the enemies, but that does not mean the user is defeated. Puts user into Infinite Limit state. [Infinite Limit - All stats boosted by 150%. All attacks and skills are critical hits. Evasion rate is increased by 25%. All MP costs are reduced by 75%.] Range: Self. 86 MP. Can only be used when user's HP is at 25% Max or less.

+Silencing Squall: Starts off with a several strikes with a rapier followed by an immense flurry that increases momentum into a horrid piercing storm of thrusts. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 50 hits. Chance of Seal. 144 MP.

A-Ability: Dead Man's Tale:

+Authoritative Countenance: "And there I saw her stunning figure. I felt as if my body couldn't move under the imperious gaze, her eyes possessing such fury that I was stuck--bewildered." Subjugates all enemies with the user's intimidating stature. Prevents target from taking action or moving on the next turn. Range: All enemies. 48 MP.

+False Hospitality: "She approached me with a goblet of some drink as a gesture of kindness, but as I drank, I realized there was no kindness in the soul of a pirate, for I felt my strength draining, and with it, my hope of surviving this encounter." Confuses the enemy by offering it a seemingly normal drink only for it to wind up being a debilitating potion that restrains the enemy's parameters. All stats lowered by 15%. Range: Adjacent cell. Chance of Doom. 36 MP.

+Mistreatment: "Now weakened, I am on my knees at her mercy. She picks me up by the neck, squeezing tightly before she hurls me into the cabin wall. I know some of my bones are broken. I can do nothing now. I am hopeless. Truly...in all essence of the word...hopeless." Grabs the enemy by the neck and tosses it through the air causing it to land painfully on the ground. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Chance of Immobilize. Chance of Disable. 24 MP.

+Tossed in the Brig: "The other pirates scramble to tie me up and violently hurl me into a prison cell below decks. I am trapped. I have no idea what the future holds for me...and methinks I should be glad that I don't." Creates Prison Bar cells. [Prison Bar - Can only be destroyed by a Fire elemental attack, followed by an Ice elemental attack, and finished with any physical attack.] Range: All cells surrounding a single enemy. 28 MP.

+Starvation and Thirst: "They feed me nothing but slop and seawater. If I eat or drink, I would be doing my body no good. Thus, I am left to starve, and no saliva can form in my mouth for lack of proper saturation." Further weakens an already weakened enemy by refusing to give it proper nutrition making it impossible to regain health. Decreases target HP by 10% Max HP for 5 consecutive turns. Range: Single enemy. Chance of Frail. 32 MP. Fails if target HP is at 100% Max HP.

+Facing Fate: "The pirates have come to retrieve me. They aid me in walking onto the deck and over to the side of the ship. A long wooden plank stretches from the of the ship to over the open water. It's over. I have been fearing this, but now I must accept my fate." Shatters any hope that the enemy has left and forces it to abandon its guard so that death may come more easily. Reduces target DEF and SPR to 0. Range: Single enemy. 88 MP.

+Fear of the Walk: "At the threat of being ran through with the pirate captain's sword, I begin my walk down the long wooden plank that will lead to my demise. I am unsure of how I haven't died just from the mere fright of what awaits me at the end." Causes the enemy to become incapacitated merely at the thought of the inevitable death that awaits it. Chance of Instant Death. Range: Single enemy. 24 MP.

+One with the Sea: "As I reach the end of the plank, I sigh...and tumble over into the churning waters below. I sink to the bottom, unable to swim or do anything because of my weakened body. I, as a person, am no longer of this world. Not even my body shall remain in memoriam of my existence." There is nothing left to say, for who is to say that there ever was a victim? 99% Chance of Oblivion as long as every other move under this A-Ability has been used on the target. Bypasses Immunity. Otherwise, this move has no effect. Range: Single enemy. 144 MP.

A-Ability: Endless Treasure:

+Water from the Fountain of Youth: The user produces a vial of water gained from the fountain of youth in Foretbord located on the continent of Dalmaschior and drinks some of it reverting her image to that of a prior form. Recovers HP equal to 25% Max HP. Range: Self. 10 MP.

+Keys to Victory: A trio of weapons gained from the Desert of Dreams located on the continent of Elendia of which the user utilizes to execute an overwhelmingly powerful combo attack. 215% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 3 hits. 24 MP.

+Snowshine: With an ethereal blue crystal obtained near the user's own treasure cove on the continent of Selva, the user unleashes a freezing gale at that stops enemies in their tracks. 160% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Freeze. 36 MP. Ice elemental.

+Ancient's Sundial: An incredible relic of a sundial found in some ruins located on the continent of Berbatu that the user can use to create an adverse effect on the time in the area, speeding up allies while slowing down enemies. Bestows Haste to all allies. Slows all enemies. Range: All. 96 MP.

+Holy King's Gold: A sacred coin stolen from the treasury of the Holy Capital, Cidade located on the continent of Glaciar, it has the power to instantly destroy those who ally themselves with darkness. Destroys Undead/Zombified target or target that has positive resistances to Darkness. Range: 3 cells. 24 MP.

+Lunar Chain Link: A huge link from a huge chain stolen from the capital city of the continent of Tsukigata that the user wields to crush the enemy with its sheer weight. Reduces target HP to 1. Range: 2 cells. 48 MP.

+Space God's Meteorite: Salvaged from the eastern shores of the continent of Punito, this meteorite grows in size when tossed into the air, so when the user does so, it crashes into a nearby target. 240% Atk Dmg. Range: Closest enemy [if there are more than one, then user designates target.] 18 MP.

+Otherworldly Crystal Ball: The origins of this magical object are kept secret, but the user uses it to see things that are to come in the near future so that the user can prepare ahead of time. Increases Evasion Rate by 65% for 2 turns. Range: Self. 24 MP.

A-Ability: Bond of the Crew:

+Roberto Liorra: Tag teams with the first mate to unleash lightning quick combos that leave the enemy completely devastated. The MP costs of all moves under this ability are split between the two users.

---Cross Pulse: Both user and teammate leap into the air and each slash the target diagonally in opposite directions before pulling their mana together to form a blast that severely damages the target's internal organs. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. Chance of Blood Loss. Chance of Frail. Chance of Disable. 56 MP.

+Claire Liorra: Prepares an assault with the buccaneer of the ship to bombard the enemy from afar with numerous gun-related techniques. The MP costs of all moves under this ability are split between the two users.

---Scatter Shot: Both users check that their guns are filled with ammunition before completely unloading upon the enemy party. 280% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Immobilize. 68 MP.

+Patrice the Earthbound: Gaining the aid of the one and only pirate sage, the user gets a boost in mana to better execute powerful spells with the chosen ally. The MP costs of all moves under this ability are split between the two users.

---Aquarius Meteor: Calls forth a ball of oceanic crust to emerge from the depths of the sea and tunnel through the earth only to emerge from below the enemy. 150% Int Dmg. Range: 4 cells and all targets in a 5x5 cell radius from the main target. Extremely high critical hit rate. 82 MP.

R-Ability: Full Scale Counter - When attacked from an adjacent cell, unleashes a full combo of basic attacks upon the attacker.

S-Ability: Sea Dream - The sweet smell of the salty oceans surrounds the user causing enemies that enter any cells surrounding the user to fall into a peaceful slumber. 25% chance of Sleep for enemies entering a cell that surrounds the user.

D-Ability: Tempest Swirl (Wind) - Moving with the speed of the wind, the user gathers all enemy targets into a single space after which the user runs circles around them causing a violent gale to shred them to pieces. 100% Piercing Atk damage to all enemies on the battlefield. Damage cannot be avoided by any means.

Stats:

HP: 115 (+20 from Captain's Scope)(+17 from Captain's Gear Set Bonus)
MP: 95 (+20 from Captain's Compass)(+14 from Captain's Gear Set Bonus)
Atk: 36 (+47 from Queen of the Seas)(+5 from Captain's Gear Set Bonus)
Def: 28 (+29 from Captain's Coat)(+8 from Captain's Scope)(+4 from Captain's Gear Set Bonus)
Int: 16 (+0 from Queen of the Seas)(+4 from Captain's Scope)(+4 from Captain's Compass)(+2 from Captain's Gear Set Bonus)
Spr: 22 (+24 from Captain's Coat)(+8 from Captain's Compass)(+3 from Captain's Gear Set Bonus)
Movement: 2 cells (+2 from Pirate Captain profession)

Skill Points: 0
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Masquerade's Character Chronicle - Page 5 Empty Re: Masquerade's Character Chronicle

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Name: Nias Aldin
Level: 5
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Vulnerability Mage - A crafty mage, the one that claims this profession alters the enemies weaknesses and shreds away any tolerance they may have to the elements.

Weapon: Magus Staff - A fairly simple staff with an unknown gem embedded at the tip.
Armor: Encompassing Robes - Complex robes that take up a lot of space which could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Accessory: Side Reading - Tome about a fictional story where the knight must save the princess.

A-Ability: Weakening:

+Vulnerable Fire: Fires an orb of red mana at an enemy that absorbs any tolerance to the fire element and disappears from sight leaving the target completely vulnerable to scorching flames. Target becomes weak against Fire. Shreds away Nullifications, Absorptions, and Resistances. Range: 3 cells. 14 MP.

+Vulnerable Ice: A light blue mist forms around an enemy that absorbs any tolerance to the ice element and fades from existence leaving the target completely vulnerable to the freezing cold. Target becomes weak against Ice. Shreds away Nullifications, Absorptions, and Resistances. Range: 3 cells. 14 MP.

+Vulnerable Thunder: In a flash of yellow, all of the target's tolerance to the lightning element is absorbed by an unseen force leaving the target completely vulnerable to the shocking revelation of lightning. Target becomes weak against Lightning. Shreds away Nullifications, Absorptions, and Resistances. Range: 3 cells. 14 MP.

R-Ability: Elemental Advantage - When attacking an enemy that possesses an elemental weakness with a damaging basic attack or skill, the basic attack or skill automatically becomes the element that the enemy is weak against.

S-Ability: Hostile Magic (I) - All moves that target an enemy, but do not deal damage deal 100% Int Dmg.

D-Ability: Cascade of the Elements (Neutral) - Summons wisps of various elements that dance through the air, swirling and twirling and mixing together into a large cloud that fires condensed spheres of neutralized mana at the enemies waiting below. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 20
MP: 45
Atk: 1 (+0 from Magus Staff)
Def: 4 (+0 from Encompassing Robes)
Int: 8 (+1 from Magus Staff)(+1 from Side Reading)
Spr: 4 (+1 from Encompassing Robes)
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Vulnerability Mage profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: Evelyn Rothschild
Level: 5
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Archer - Bow in hand, the one who claims this profession unleashes ranged attacks from afar, but is also capable of dealing devastating close-range improvised combo attacks to disorient and push back the enemy.

Weapon: Longbow - A bow that is larger than usual, it tends to be hard to handle, but it has great power behind it. (Range: 4 cells)
Armor: Stylish Vest - Made of a thin, black fabric, this vest doesn't do much in battle, but it does look good on the wearer.
Accessory: Silver Chain - A dangling silver chain with some odd charm at the end of it.

A-Ability: Versatile Arrow:

+Preparation: Smacks the target with the user's bow a couple of times before deftly picking an arrow from the quiver after which the user slashes the enemy with it, twirls it allowing the arrow to further slice the enemy, kicks the enemy back, and prepares for a final shot. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Pushes enemy back 5 cells. 9 hits. 16 MP.

---Head Shot: Draws the arrow back and unleashes it, the projectile soaring the air only to strike the enemy in the head with great force. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: 6 cells. Chance of Doom. 20 MP.

+Crucifixion: Unleashes four arrows in succession that target both of the enemy's hands and both of the enemy's feet before charging up mana to form an enormous arrow of light that the user shoots at the enemy's torso. 100% Atk Dmg for first 4 hits. 160% Atk Dmg from final hit. Range: 6 cells. 5 hits. Chance of Blood Loss on final hit. 24 MP. Holy elemental (final hit only.)

R-Ability: Gift of the Panther - Upon being physically attacked, let's out a sharp whistle summoning a familiar to aid the user in battle. Summons Shadow Panther [x1.0 user HP, x0.5 user MP, x1.5 user ATK, x1.0 user DEF, x0.5 user INT, x0.75 user SPR, 3 cell Move] to adjacent cell. Lasts 3 turns after turn of activation. Only 1 can exist on the field at a time.

Commands:

---Basic Attack: Calls pet to claw at an enemy. Number of hits equal to number of user Basic Attacks.

---Berserk: Causes pet to go Berserk.

---Debilitate: Calls pet to bite an enemy viciously putting it in a state of Stasis.

[NOTE: Commands do not take up user Act action for a turn. Pet has no S-,R-, or D-Abilities and is not allowed to have any unique abilities of its own.]

S-Ability: Gift of the Swallow - Fires arrows at rapid speed giving each basic attack and skill a 50% chance to deal 1 additional hit. Only works on attacks that involve firing an arrow.

D-Ability: True End (Holy) - A final arrow. With it, all evil spirits shall be sent back to whence they came. They are no longer left to torment those to whom life has yet to be bestowed upon. This arrow shall pierce through the perpetual and unyielding darkness, shattering hate and malice only to leave tranquility in its wake. Deals 200% Piercing Atk damage to one target up to 8 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 25
MP: 35
Atk: 7 (+1 from Longbow)
Def: 4 (+0 from Stylish Vest)(+1 from Silver Chain)
Int: 2 (+0 from Longbow)
Spr: 5 (+1 from Stylish Vest)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Archer profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:40 am

Name: Vincent Chaucer
Level: 1
Next Level: 0/10
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Necromancer - The one who claims this profession practices the forbidden art of raising the dead to do his bidding, and was even condemned to a horrid punishment for engaging in the prohibited art.

Weapon: Dull Scythe - A wooden scythe with a blade that desperately needs to be sharpened.
Armor: Dark Coat - A stylish, long, black coat that is more of a fashion statement than defensive armor.
Accessory: Leather Choker - Fits snugly around the neck. (INT+1)

A-Ability: Dark Resurrection:

+Summon Hellhound: From the depths, the user calls upon the power of a skeletal hound, leftover cartilage, muscle, and tissure still clinging desperately to the bones, and summons the vile beast to the battlefield to fight against the enemies. Summons Hellhound. Range: Adjacent cell. 6 MP.

+Abstruse Arrow: Focuses the shadows into a single bolt before releasing it to strike an enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 6 cells. Chance of Poison. 8 MP.

R-Ability: None.

S-Ability: Array of Dark Knowledge - The user's vast expertise regarding summoning of the undead and the usage of dark magicks only serves to amplify those very arts. Increases INT and Critical Hit Rate by 15% passively.

D-Ability: Revenge Manifest (Dark) - After fostering the deep-seated anger in the depths of the soul, the user releases an enormous burst of dark energy that scathes all enemies with the user's scorn. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies.

Stats:

MP: 25
Atk: 3 (+1 from Dull Scythe)
Def: 2 (+0 from Dark Coat)
Int: 4 (+1 from Dull Scythe)(+1 from Leather Choker)(+1 from Array of Dark Knowledge)
Spr: 3 (+1 from Dark Coat)
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Necromancer profession)

Name: Hellhound
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Hellhound - An undead hound brought back into the realm of the living from the very bowels of Hell, the one who claims this profession follows his master's bidding and unleashes severe attacks upon his master's enemies.

Weapon: Preserved Fangs - Calcium-rich fangs that have not decomposed in any way, shape, or form.
Armor: Sturdy Skeleton - Being buried in the earth hasn't crushed this thing, so it's likely fairly strong.
Accessory: Life Remnants - Just a collection of cartilage and tissue still clinging to the wearer.

A-Ability: Undead Bestiality:

+Bite: A simple bite made worse by the user's nicely preserved fangs. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 7 MP.

+Vile Breath: Unleashes a foul fog from the user's mouth that vastly weakens an enemy. 110% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Chance of Weak. Reduces target ATK by 50%. 12 MP.

S-Ability: Soulless - Possessing no soul, the user becomes more resistant to magical attacks, for there is nothing for mana to affect. Magical damage taken is reduced by 10%.

D-Ability: None.

Stats:

HP: 15
MP: 10
Atk: 5 (+1 from Preserved Fangs)
Def: 4 (+1 from Sturdy Skeleton)
Int: 0 (+0 from Preserved Fangs)
Spr: 1 (+0 from Sturdy Skeleton)(+1 from Life Remnants)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Hellhound profession)

Skill Points: --

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Name: Zephyrus Hraesvel
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Wind Disciple - The one who claims this profession studies how to manipulate wind to form devastating attacks with which to defend oneself and those who cannot defend themselves.

Weapon: Wooden Chakram - A pair of chakram completely constructed out of wood that can give nasty splinters. (2 hits)(Range: 4 cells)
Armor: Wind Novice's Garments - Really billowly clothing that is wind-user friendly.
Accessory: Wooden Gauntlet - Just a single gauntlet made of wood to match the wearer's weapon.

A-Ability: Constant Breeze:

+One with Wind: Disappears suddenly as the user gives the user's own body to the wind to become more agile and nearly untouchable. User becomes Invisible. Movement increases by 2. Range: Self. 8 MP.

+Wind Burst: Thrusts out hands to form a surge of wind that pushes a close enemy back. 110% Int Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Pushes target back 2 cells. 6 MP.

S-Ability: Wind's Guidance - The wind directs me to where I need to go. Increases Evasion by 10%.

D-Ability: Gale Punishment (Wind) - Becomes one with the wind and flies around an enemy, trapping them in a column of wind before repeatedly surging through the twister with weapons at the ready to slash the helpless enemy over and over again until it finally drops to the ground as the wind disperses. Deals 200% Piercing Atk damage to one enemy up to 4 cells away.

Stats:

MP: 20
DD: 0/10
ATK: 4 (+1 from Wooden Chakram)(+1 from Wooden Gauntlet)
DEF: 1 (+0 from Wind Novice's Garments)
INT: 3 (+0 from Wooden Chakram)
SPR: 2 (+1 from Wind Novice's Garments)
Evasion: 8% (+10% from Wind's Guidance)
Movement: 2 cells (+2 from Wind Disciple profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Name: Roberto Liorra
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Fencer - Not sticking with the traditional rapier, the one who claims this profession wields sabers to dish out rapid attacks and tends to favor using devastating moves that harness the power of electricity.

Weapon: Crap Saber - A saber that can barely be called a piece of crap. What? Is this thing made out of plastic?! Fuck.
Armor: Crimson Coat - The coat all the fugly boys want. Makes the wearer the target of jealousy and the target of enemies who know the outfit does nothing for protection.
Accessory: Strap and Sheathe - A sheathe for the saber and a strap to carry the duo around with.

A-Ability: The Quickest Strike:

+Dash Slash: Rushes at a target and attacks it with a low, horizontal swipe of the user's weapon. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: [User's Move] cells. 6 MP.

+Electric Charge: Conjures electricity to dance along the user's weapon, strengthening the user's assaults with the power of lightning. Adds Lightning element to basic attack. Increase ATK by 20%. Range: Self. 8 MP (Equals character level starting at 8.)

A-Ability: Item

S-Ability: Blink of an Eye - The target misses its chance to dodge because all it takes is a single blink to not notice the attacker's strike. All basic attacks and skills are Sure Hit.

Release: Tödliche Blitze (Lightning) - A column of pure energy envelops the user, seemingly rendering the user's body into nothingness, but instead, the user flashes through the sky to strike a target multiple times, over and over, before finishing with a downward slash that calls upon another column of pure energy to strike down the target once and for all. Deals 200% Piercing Atk damage to a single target up to 6 cells away.

Stats:

MP: 20
Atk: 4 (+1 from Crap Saber)(+1 from Strap and Sheathe)
Def: 3 (+1 from Crimson Coat)
Int: 2 (+0 from Crap Saber)
Spr: 3 (+0 from Crimson Coat)
Move: 2 (+1 from Fencer Profession)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Name: Trinity Heart
Level: 20
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Reverse Heartless - One who has not succumbed to darkness, but instead allowed her heart to be consumed by light which scathed it away into nothingness leaving behind only an empty shell vibrant with life that transforms into a monster that seeks to burn away the hearts of others.

Weapon: Blazing Heart - A keyblade set ablaze by an intense light that consumes all that it touches, it is born from the ashes of a heart burned by light. (Range: 3 cells)
Weapon: Obsidian Massacre - Unbreakable, this keyblade is a manifestation of the darkness of the heart that is required to maintain equilibrium with the light. (Range: 3 cells)
Armor: Heaven's Glass - Glass armor taking the form of various shapes to protect the wearer's true form. It is made purely of light and not even the strongest darkness can overtake it.
Accessory: Glorious Wings - A gift from above, these wings have feathers that glow with a most brilliant light. (Doubles Move)
Accessory: Ancient Ribbon - A ribbon said to be made of melted gold that was mixed with the most elegant cloth, it holds an unknown phrase upon it that is said to destroy the universe if ever uttered. (Immune all negative status effects)

A-Ability: Overwhelming Light:

+Ars Chaotica: Bashes an enemy with a keyblade shrouded in light while the other keyblade swoops and dives in to attack of its own accord. 60% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 26 hits. Chance of Blind. Chance of Addle. 32 MP.

+Trismegistus Holyga: Conjures three enormous spheres of light to descend upon the battlefield before circling around and around creating a vortex of light to disorient enemies before clashing into each other creating a large explosion. 170% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 2 hits. Chance of Confusion. 26 MP.

+Magnus Shield: Pours forth one's own life mana and solidifies it into a shield of light that protects the user. Bestows Magnus Shield status. [Magnus Shield - Creates a shield with HP equal to double MP spent that absorbs half of the damage taken.] Range: Self. -- MP.

+Altered Salvation: Calls forth winged swords of light to catch the enemies off guard by flying out of the ground in an attempt to deliver them to light. 200% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. 24 MP. Holy elemental.

+Ruina: With a wave of a hand, the target's body begins to break down, bones crunching, muscles tearing, skin hardening...all until what is left of the target is but a tiny sphere of glass that breaks, the resulting dust getting blown away by the wind. 140% Int Dmg. Range: Single enemy. Chance of Oblivion. 56 MP.

+Hail Amoria: Sings a gentle anthem that draws forth the power of the continent of the dead to bestow strength and healing upon the user. Increases ATK and DEF by 20%. Bestows Regen. Range: Self. 28 MP.

+Moralische Razzia: Snares a foe in a net of light before smashing them repeatedly with a single keyblade, battering away not only their body, but their force of will. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 5 hits. Lowers target SPR by 25% for 3 turns. 20 MP.

+Apres Curaga: Sends a cry into the sky that shakes the very foundations of heaven in order to receive a rain of light from the angels that cures the user's wounds. 150% Int HP Recovery. Range: Self. Recovery takes place 3 turns after the move is used. 14 MP.

+Holy Lion's Fang Raid: With a roar of a mighty beast, the user sends the user's weapons hurling through the air to continuously wreak horrid havoc upon the opposition in the form of smashing them and whacking them repeatedly. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. 8 randomized hits. 76 MP.

+False Heart's Pathway: Blasts the ground underneath an enemy causing that enemy to fall into an endless void of light to be lost forever, trapped falling only to never truly die, but to fall perpetually with absolutely no hope of alleviation. 270% Int Dmg. Range: 6 cells. Chance of Oblivion. 72 MP.

R-Ability: My Body Is My Weapon - When attacked by any means, the user's body breaks apart into individual parts before swirling around to damage nearby enemies dealing 90% Piercing Atk Dmg.

S-Ability: Destiny's Forsaken - Left behind by destiny, the user must rely on the user's self to keep the flow of mana going. User is under constant MP Regen status. Cannot be dispelled by any means.

D-Ability: Heartless Limit (Holy) - The limit of one who has lost one's heart....with one final scream of anguish, the user unleashes a mighty burst of light that consumes everything in its path, unstoppable by normal means, it remains unyielding until its hunger has been sated. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 90 (+15 from Ancient Ribbon)
MP: 60 (+25 from Ancient Ribbon)
Atk: 16 (+6 from Blazing Heart)(+5 from Obsidian Massacre)
Def: 12 (+5 from Heaven's Glass)
Int: 14 (+4 from Blazing Heart)(+3 from Obsidian Massacre)
Spr: 12 (+6 from Heaven's Glass)(+6 from Ancient Ribbon)
Movement: 3 cells (x2 from Glorious Wings)

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Name: Aronia
Level: 30
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Antiria's Avatar - The one who claims this profession acts as a vessel to house the spirit of the Goddess of Music in an attempt to wield her power to deal devastating damage to enemies utilizing the strongest musical techniques. (Basic Attacks +2)(Absorb Dark)(Soundproof)(Immune negative mental status effects)(Float)(Mana Recharge)(Dual Wield)

Weapon: Plaisir a Minuit - A sleek black organ with ivory keys and golden pipes, this monster of an organ was meant to be played at night for those who were restless by the crafter. (Added Effect: Sleep)
Weapon: Briser l'Esprit - An organ whose provocative tunes can drive one crazy causing one's mind and spirit to shatter into nothingness. (Target INT and SPR -5%)
Armor: Lolita Formal - An exquisite black dress made to be worn only on special occassions and nothing else. (Dark Dmg Absorbed +50%)(Immune Doom)(Immune Instant Death)
Accessory: Aureate Masterpieces - Glorious golden pipes only fit to be placed on the most prestigious of organs. (Immune Petrify)(Immune Immobilize)(Immune Disable)(Immune Poison)(Immune Severe Poison)(Immune Venom)
Accessory: Spider Web Parasol - A beautiful parasol with a black spider web design upon it that protects the holder from the dreadful rays of the sun. (Null Fire)(Immune Blind)

A-Ability: Antiria's Playlist:

+Circle of Life: Smashes down on an enemy before dealing a vicious uppercut followed by organs rotating around the user hitting nearby enemies several times. 130% Atk Dmg for first two hits. 110% Atk Dmg for last 4 hits. Range: Adjacent cell/all surrounding cells. 6 hits. 24 MP.

+Dedication: A heart that belongs to another creates a tune that shows one's loyalty, protecting that person with the power that only music can eminate. Bestows Protect and Shell for 5 turns. Range: Self or Single Ally. 48 MP.

+Thundering Requiem: Strikes the target multiple times with bolts of lightning before sending out myriad bolts from the user's organs to strike all foes. 150% Int Dmg for first 4 hits. 130% Int for last hit. Range: 6 cells/all enemies. 5 hits. 44 MP. Lightning elemental.

+Arcane Symphonia: Fires several blasts of wind from the user's organs that spread out over the battlefield before exploding. 210% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 28 MP. Wind elemental.

+Deep Harmonics: Plays several notes, each more sharp than the last that, due to the order they're played, allow the user to control the movements of a single foe who hears them. Allows the user to choose the Act actions of an enemy for 5 turns. Range: Single enemy. 24 MP.

+Sonate de la Liberte: Hovers higher into the air before spiraling down towards a foe in a vicious dive before striking it, and following up with a hit that sends the enemy into the air. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 2 hits. 21 MP.

---Chant de l'Oiseau en Cage: The user takes flight, sprouting wings of light to soar into the air, taking ahold of the airborne enemy before diving back towards the ground resulting in the user letting go at the last second to escape harm as the enemy collides with the earth. 250% Atk Dmg. Range: Set. Disables target. 35 MP.

+Gale Rhapsody: Speeds up the user by playing a quickening tune that empowers the winds that keep the user afloat. Bestows Haste. Range: Self. 8 MP.

+Graceful Encore: At the behest of the enemies, the user plays all tunes twice which increases the damage sustained by an incredulous amount. Allows user to execute INT-based moves twice with damage output +30% for 2 turns. Range: Self. 48 MP.

+Resist Amoria: Hesitant at passing on, the user plays a tune that goes against the continent of the dead by restoring health and stamina to the user's self and the user's allies. 180% Int HP Recovery. Range: All allies. 56 MP.

+Farewell, Brave Warriors: No tears are shed as the user plays a forbidden hymn that sentences enemies to death, and watches as that very entity comes to claim their lives, whispered words escaping from the user's lips: Farewell, brave warriors. Chance of Doom. Range: All enemies. 192 MP.

R-Ability: Voltage Aura- When attacked physically, plays a tune that causes the organ to emit an electrical aura that repels the attacker to the far limits of the battlefield.

S-Ability: Harsh Dischord- All attacks deal 50% more damage when HP is 50% Max or less.

D-Ability: Final Melody (Dark) - All grows silent as the user plays the final song to be heard by the opposition, the dark notes luring their very souls from their bodies while the user ravages them, leaving no vessel for the souls to return to. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

C-Ability: Crazed One's Assault - One's ally gives himself up allowing the mechanized parts upon him to completely cover him turning him into a missile that the user grasps, tosses, and then slams at a target dealing massive damage. Deals [50% User ATK + 50% Ally ATK] Piercing damage to an enemy up to 6 cells away. Albere must be available to use this technique.

Stats:

HP: 900 (+15 from Spider Web Parasol)
MP: 525 (+10 from Spider Web Parasol)
Atk: 18 (+4 from Plaisir a Minuit)(+6 from Briser l'Esprit)(+2 from Spider Web Parasol)
Def: 14 (+9 from Lolita Formal)(+6 from Aureate Masterpieces)
Int: 24 (+8 from Plaisir a Minuit)(+10 from Briser l'Esprit)
Spr: 16 (+14 from Lolita Formal)(+8 from Aureate Masterpieces)
Movement: 2 cells (+4 from Antiria's Avatar job)

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am

Name: Orin Alstere
Level: 2
Next Level: 1/10
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Researcher - Wishing to expand his knowledge, the one who claims this profession scours books and notes of other researchers to find and test new hypotheses in an attempt to make a discovery of some sort. What that discovery is remains a mystery.

Weapon: Magic Blade - A blade constructed of pure magical energy that seems to be a bit unstable. (Damage: INT)
Armor: Casual Coat - Just something to keep the chill away. Nice for days with a cold wind.
Accessory: Genesis - A tome portraying basic uses of creation mana.

A-Ability: Discovered Magic:

+Fireball: O, perilous flames roar! Sends a sphere of fire hurtling towards a foe. 100% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Can use 3 in a row. Range: 4 cells. 5 MP. Fire elemental.

---Giga Fireball: Grow! Consume more and more to greatly scorch those who oppose me! Gathers a large amount of flames into a large sphere to toss at the enemy for great damage. 130% Int Dmg. Normal cast. No chain. Range: 4 cells. Burns target. 5 MP. Fire elemental.

---Tera Fireball: Now, disappear to ashes in the very flames of hell! Draws in rapidly moving mana to form violent flames with which to condense forcefully into a sphere to blast towards an enemy. 190% Int Dmg. Charge cast. Interruption chance +25%. No chain. Range: 4 cells. High Chance of Burn. Sure hit. ? MP. Fire elemental.

---Apocalypse: O magnificent angels, throw down your wrath in the form of flaming justice to strike down those who wish harm upon all others! This is the end! Massive amounts of fireballs rain down upon the battlefield, striking all foes. 120% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Fireball (3 link). Range: All enemies. Chance of Burn. Chance of Doom. ? MP. Fire elemental.

+Flood: Striking waters, rise from the earth as to catch the enemy unawares! Massive pillars of water crash from the ground and into the enemy from below. 100% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Can use 3 in a row. Range: 6 cells. 6 MP. Water elemental.

---Waterspout: Raging waters twist and turn! May no thought cross the mind of the enemy! Summons a column of swirling water around a target causing it to be tossed to and fro within, the target's thoughts becoming scattered leaving it helpless upon being slammed into the ground. 150% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Flood. (1 link). Range: 6 cells. Chance of Confusion. ? MP. Water elemental.

---Tsunami: The sea god's fury is unleashed, and the waters at his command take up arms and crash into those who would oppose him! Sends forth a colossal wave of water to collide with the opposition leaving every enemy completely drenched and weary. 120% Int Dmg. Normal cast. No chain. Range: All enemies. Chance of Wet. Chance of Weak. ? MP. Water elemental.

+Chrono Edge: Stop where you stand! Slices at the enemy close range, trapping them in time. 100% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Can use 3 in a row. Range: Adjacent cell. Chance of Stop. ? MP.

---Time Mortality: The end of time is marked by the flash of my blade! It bends to my will and traps my enemies in an eternal prison! Dashes through the battlefield, slicing enemies left in right with magic that freezes them in time. 150% Int Dmg. Charge cast. Interruption chance +25%. Chain Chrono Edge (3 link). Range: All enemies. High Chance of Stop. ? MP.

+Icy Grip: Captured! Stuck in the grasp of the epitome of frigid splendor! Covers the enemy's feet in a thick layer of ice to prevent movement. 120% Int Dmg. Normal cast. No chain. Range: 4 cells. Chance of Immobilize. ? MP. Ice elemental.

---Winter's Blade: Blood as cold as ice, cease to run! Pierced continuously by the barrage of winter's might, one can only falter at the sight of the ruler of the snow! Fires myriad icicles at an enemy quickly taking extra time to ensure that the attack results in extra anguish. 80% Int Dmg. Charge cast. Interruption chance +25%. Chain Icy Grip. Range: 6 cells. 14 hits. Chance of Bleeding. Chance of Pain. ? MP. Ice elemental.

---In Memoriam: Though souls pass on, one's body remains to be cherished, forever frozen as a vessel for carrying one's legacy! Surrounds the target in a tower of jagged ice. 140% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Chain Icy Grip/Winter's Blade. Range: 4 cells. Chance of Freeze. ? MP. Ice elemental.

---Crystalline: O beautiful land tainted by the decaying touch of ice, break free of thine frigid oppression! Envelops the area with a freezing gale that chills the enemies to the bone before causing massive spikes of solid ice to burst from the ground to pierce them. 180% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain In Memoriam. Range: All enemies. Chance of Apathy. ? MP. Ice elemental.

+Mighty Gale: Mighty winds, howl! Your outcry shall ward off the opposition, forcing them to relent! With a sweep of an arm, causes a blast of wind to push approaching enemies back. 100% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Range: Fan shape; semi-close proximity, about 3-4 cells. Pushes enemies back 4 cells. ? MP. Wind elemental.

---Sky's Caress: Earthbound, the trapped spirits call for the liberating winds to raise them up to embrace the endless sky, free from the tyranny that is the nature of life itself! Directs the winds to sweep low and gather around the legs of the foes before bursting upwards in enormous columns, the high speeds of said gales leaving the enemies mindless. 120% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Mighty Gale. Range: All enemies affected by Mighty Gale (if chained); 4 cell radius with user as epicenter. Chance of Addle. ? MP. Wind elemental.

+Bolt: Destructive lightning, strike down! Calls a powerful bolt of lightning to strike a foe from above. 100% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Can use 3 in a row. Range: 3 cells. ? MP. Lightning elemental.

---Spark Net: The dancing sparks flash in the sky. Downwards they descend, wrapping around those whose actions mean the demise of innocence! Bends bolts of lightning to form a shocking net around a foe to prevent it from attacking. 130% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Bolt (3 link.) Range: 3 cells. Chance of Disable. ? MP. Lightning elemental.

---Lightning Spear: Surging electricity, I shall take the burden of vengeance into my own hands! Gift me with a weapon to destroy all who oppose me! Draws in stray lightning to take the form of a large spear before hurtling it forward to strike foes in a line. 160% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Spark Net. Range: Straight line; one direction. Chance of Paralysis. ? MP. Lightning elemental.

---Punishment: Laid bare before the Creator, your sins cannot be hidden. With each malicious act, the hand of judgment falls upon those who spread chaos through the world in order to mete out justice in the name of those who have suffered as a result! Best pray for mercy now... Fills the sky with storm clouds that unleash torrents of wicked lightning upon the opposition in response to the crimes they have committed. 180% Int Dmg. Charge cast. Interruption chance +25%. Chain Bolt (3 link)/Chain Spark Net/Chain Lightning Spear. Range: All enemies. Inflicts Instant Death on enemies who have KO'd the user or an ally of the user in the current battle. ? MP. Lightning elemental.

+Dark Veil: Truth shaded by the writhing shadows, forever you shall be locked away from the vision of the enemies! Conjures cloud of darkness to shroud the foe and obscure its vision. 120% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Range: 3 cells. Chance of Blind. ? MP. Darkness elemental.

[strike]---Total Eclipse: In the night, the shadows take flight! With wings of blight, they soar along the sky to envelop this world in perpetual darkness! Calls forth the shadows to surge into the sky and spread a layer of thick darkness that rains down myriad plagues upon the opposition. 140% Int Dmg. Charge cast. Interruption chance +25%. Chain Dark Veil. Range: All enemies. Chance of Plague. Chance of Sap. ? MP. Darkness elemental.

+Stalagmite: Jagged fang of earth, run the enemy through! Stomps the ground causing a pointed earthen spire to angle out of the ground in order to stab the target. 100% Int Dmg. Instant cast. No chain. Range: 4 cells. Chance of Blood Loss. ? MP. Earth elemental.

---Grand Shift: As the earth slides, all sense is lost, and with no balance, all shall succumb to a slovenly chaos! Causes the ground to shake and slide beneath the feet of foes causing them to lose their balanced and become confused. 120% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Stalagmite (3 link.) Range: All enemies; one direction. Chance of Slow. Chance of Confusion. ? MP. Earth elemental.

---Gaia Devotion: Million earthen blades forged by the might of the magician's magic and blessed with the strength of the Goddess of the Earth, rise forth in a mighty torrent! Leave no foe untouched by the true might of soil and stone! Pulls hands upwards as if pulling something out from under someone which causes a massive amount of swords made of stone to jet out of the ground at an angle, piercing foes that get in the way as they continue to surge out of the ground in one direction. 170% Int Dmg. Charge cast. Chain Stalagmite (3 link)/Chain Grand Shift. Interruption chance +25%. Range: All enemies; one direction. Chance of Frail. Chance of Petrify. ? MP. Earth elemental.

+Photon: The light gathers, and all are humbled by its brilliance! Condenses light above a target that explodes forcing the enemy towards the ground. 120% Int Dmg. Instant cast. Can use 2 in a row. Range: Single enemy. Chance of Weak. ? MP. Light elemental.

---Fortune's Arc: The trail of light that shoots across the sky like a falling star holds her memory so dearly...I can only hope to do well by her, even though she has gone...

---Aurnion: The icy land was once a paradise, but the sun shall melt the snow unveiling the truth hidden behind the everlasting veil of white. He no longer holds the key, but I do, and now the blazing radiance awaits to burn away the evil that threatens to taint the land!

+Storm and Fire:

A-Ability: Augmentation Magic:

+

[b]+Soak:
The rising of the tides. The gentle coursing of the river. The pulsating heart of the ocean. With each beat of that heart, the enemy is drenched in the spirit of the spring rain! Commands the very essence of water to coat the target's weapon such that with each attack, one can saturate the enemy completely. Basic attacks become of the Water element. Basic attacks gain Added Effect: Wet. 3 turn duration. Normal cast. No chain. Range: 3 cells. ? MP.

A-Ability: True Heart of Magic:

+Genesis of Protection:

+Destruction Glare:

---Collapse of Existence:

+Oblivion Rain:

R-Ability: Revenge Spell - When assaulted with magic, allows the user to counter with any spell with minimized casting time which will not incur an MP increase penalty.

S-Ability: Perfect Rhythm - Allows the user to shorten casting time by one turn for a spell at the price of increasing the spell's MP cost by 5%.

D-Ability: Mercurial Laceration (Neutral) - O, angels that compose the vanguards of Heaven, and legions of demons that march through the gates of hell! I command thee! Rise to the everlasting expanses of space and shower our planet in the astral bodies from which all life has been created! Just one more slash to prove it all! A true end awaits... Deals 150% Piercing Int damage to an enemy up to 6 cells away and 100% Piercing Int damage to all other enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 15
MP: 25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Evasion: 5%
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Researcher Profession)

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Name: Elisia Annabeth Cordelle
Level: 7
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Cleric - With the power of light at her command, the one who claims this profession utilizes that very light to alleviate the stresses of allies while punishing the crimes of foes. (Equips: Sabers, Staves)(Shieldbearer)

Weapon: Fencing Saber - Practicing saber intended for use in training beginners in the ways of the sword.
Shield: Buckler - A small, round shield. (Shield Block +5%)
Armor: Fanciful Garments - Elegant clothes created by what would seem like a member of royalty's own tailor.
Accessory: Mother's Memento - Small golden pendant with a picture of a beautiful woman inside. (Max HP +10%)(Max MP +10%)

A-Ability: Just Light:

+Photon: Gathering of light particles, shine! Forces bits of light to gather around in an enemy before condensing suddenly causing devastating effects to the enemy. 140% Int Dmg. Instant cast. No chain. Range: Single enemy. 12 MP. Light elemental.

---Fortune's Arc: O blazing light, carve a path across the sky! Sweeps arm overhead and towards an enemy causing a stream of light to follow the path set and strike the enemy. 170% Int Dmg. Normal cast. Chain Photon. Range: Single enemy. 8 MP. Light elemental.

+Recover: Quickly, light surge into the wounds of the broken! Commands the power of light to heal an ally. 100% Int HP Recovery. Normal cast. No chain. Range: Single ally. 7 MP.

+Shield Upper: A piercing move with one's weapon followed by a vicious uppercut from one's shield leaving the enemy dazed. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 2 hits. Chance of Stasis. 28 MP.

+Barrier: O soldiers that traverse the paths of life in an attempt to perform your duties, you shall not pass! No sword or spell can shatter our defenses! Condenses light into a barrier that surrounds the user or one to whom the user wishes to protect. Bestows Protect. Bestows Shell. Normal cast. No chain. Range: Self or single ally. 12 MP.

+Azure Wave: Slashes the ground with one's weapon towards the enemy causing a small wave of energy to strike the target. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 6 MP.

R-Ability: Constant Vigilance - When the user is damaged by any means, the user may cast a healing spell on any target at minimized casting time which will incur no MP increase penalty.

S-Ability: Healing of the Heart - Increases output of healing spells by 10% when the user's HP is above 50% Max HP, and increases output of healing spells by 25% when the user's HP is below 50% Max HP.

D-Ability: Vicarious Harmony (Holy) - My life is not my own...O scathing light, claim what is yours and spread peace throughout this land! Utilize my energies to vanquish the darkness that claims the deepest corners of this world for itself! No longer shall the creatures of nightmares wander about the realm of man! Perish! Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 25 (+3 from Mother's Memento)
MP: 35 (+4 from Mother's Memento)
Atk: 5 (+2 from Fencing Saber)
Def: 5 (+1 from Fanciful Garments)(+1 from Buckler)
Int: 7 (+1 from Fencing Saber)
Spr: 8 (+2 from Fanciful Garments)(+0 from Buckler)
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Cleric profession)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Name: Candor Thomas
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Treasure Hunter - The one who claims this profession scours the world in search of priceless treasures to add to his collection. Who knows what his journey will lead him to. (Marksman)

Weapon: Main Gauche - Fairly standard dagger tempered for prolonged use, it can be rather dangerous in skilled hands.
Bow: Black Dragon Sigil - Extremely rare bow carved into the likeness of a black dragon, it is amazingly durable and allows arrows to be fired at a quicker rate. (Range: 4 cells)(Ranged Basic Attack +2)(Ranged Sure Hit)
Armor: Ranger's Legacy - Garments of a true ranger that possess said ranger's very soul, passing on his power to the wearer.
Accessory: Raid Bracer - Technological bracer used in solving puzzles, disabling traps, and picking locks. A must have for the adventurers. (Null Trap Effect)(Null Trap Damage)

A-Ability: Attaining Valuables:

+Spectator: Ever watching from the shadows, the user must remain unseen until the user is ready to make the user's move in an attempt to quickly gather the user's target. User becomes Invisible. Range: Self. 6 MP.

+Lockpick: With tools at the ready, the user sets to work undoing the lock on a door or chest with ease. Unlocks a locked Chest or Door. Range: Adjacent cell. 6 MP.

+Disable: Whether used on a chest, dungeon, or even a person, this move can easily disable traps or enemies just by sticking the knife where it needs to go. Disables traps on chests or traps set by enemies. 120% Atk Dmg if used on enemy. Range: Adjacent cell (any condition.) Chance of Disable (on enemy.) 14 MP.

+Getaway Strike: Slams weapon into an enemy with unsuspected force leaving the enemy in a state of unawareness as to buy time for the user to sneak off. 160% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Extremely High Chance of Stasis. 26 MP.

+Split Shot: Fires three arrows methodically in an attempt to hit all enemies, controlling them with mana to have them strike anyone they missed. 140% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. Sure Hit. 22 MP.

R-Ability: Improved Efforts - If damaged by a physical attack, the effects of Swiftest Shadow are doubled for 3 turns. Cannot be stacked or renewed.

S-Ability: Swiftest Shadow - Boosts Movement speed by 2 cells, Evasion by 25%, and Critical Hit Rate by 10% passively.

D-Ability: Ultimate Find (Neutral) - Utilizes one's greatest treasure to boost one's capabilities by tenfold due to a lost power only to unleash a great barrage of arrows a single enemy, getting closer and closer until the user is able to deliver a final slash to bring about the enemy's demise. Deals 200% Piericng Atk damage to a target up to 8 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 45 (+10 from Ranger's Legacy)
Atk: 8 (+3 from Main Gauche)(+4 from Black Dragon Sigil)
Def: 5 (+2 from Ranger's Legacy)
Int: 1 (+0 from Main Gauche)(+2 from Black Dragon Sigil)
Spr: 6 (+2 from Ranger's Legacy)
Movement: 2 cells (+2 from Treasure Hunter profession)(+2 from Swiftest Shadow)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Name: Garret Lyrios
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Knight - Taking on a mighty burden, the one who claims this profession protects his home and people, fighting tooth and nail for them, for he wishes not to see them come to harm, even if it costs him his own life.

Weapon: Anzor of Might - Powerful anzor made of a sturdy material that makes bashing attacks even stronger. (Bash Basic Attack Dmg Output +20%)
Armor: Steel Mail - Heavy armor made of steel that makes it that much easier to resist physical attacks.
Accessory: Steel Helm - Just a steel helmet to protect one's head, it matches if one wears it with other steel equipment.

A-Ability: Duty Bound:

+Side Slam: Slams the blunt edge of one's weapon into the enemy's side with surprising speed. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Can be linked with a Bash basic attack. 8 MP.

+Coat of Arms: Taps into the crest of the royal kingdom in order to better protect it. Boosts ATK and DEF by 30% for 3 turns. Range: Self. 12 MP.

+Pierce Cluster: Rapidly stabs the foe multiple times. 80% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 4 hits. Can be linked with a Pierce basic attack. 10 MP.

+Cover: Bound to protect, the user chooses an ally and takes all damage for that ally temporarily. Bestows Cover (user) and Covered (target.) Range: Self and single ally. 8 MP.

+Defensive Stance: Focuses primarily on defense causing the user to become extremely capable of dealing hits, but minimizes attack and seals off the user's other skills. Boosts DEF and SPR by 300%. All damage taken -50%. Reduces ATK and INT to 1. No A-Abilities can be used. 3 turn duration. Range: Self. 16 MP.

R-Ability: Valiant Reprimand - When attacked by magical means, the user seals off the attacker's source of mana giving the attacker a 50% chance of being Silenced.

S-Ability: Strength of the Defender - Passively increases ATK and DEF by 10%.

D-Ability: Abyssal Slash (Dark) - Twirls one's weapon overhead creating a violent wind that rips the very shadows of the ground forming a vortex of darkness before the user releases it towards the foe in the shape of a circular blade that slices through the enemy like butter. Deals 200% Piercing Atk damage to an enemy up to 4 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 50
MP: 30
Atk: 8 (+3 from Anzor of Might)(+1 from Strength of the Defender)
Def: 6 (+2 from Steel Mail)(+1 from Strength of the Defender)(+2 from Steel Helm)
Int: 1 (+0 from Anzor of Might)
Spr: 5 (+0 from Strength of the Defender)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Knight profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 am

Name: Vance Granadas
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Ninja - The one who claims this profession stalks in the shadows and utilizes stealth along with powerful jutsu to subdue foes quickly. (Equips: Ninja Swords; Throwing)(Dual Wield)

Weapon: Olm Shells - Delightful shells of a beautiful hue, they can be hurled at enemies to hurt them with their hard and blunt bodies. (Water Elemental)(Range: 3 cells)
Armor: Light Ninja Clothes - Standard clothes of the one who calls themself a ninja.
Accessory: Mythril Coating - Plates of mythril metal that can be attached to weapons that boost both physical and magical qualities of it.

A-Ability: Ninjutsu:

+Smoke Bomb: Throws down a bomb that emits smoke upon explosion allowing for the user to get away. Enables a second move action for the turn this ability is used. Range: Self. 5 MP.

+Dragon Style: Fire Blast: Blows fire from the user's mouth that scorches the target and nearby foes in a unique shape. 150% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells ('x' shape). Chance of Burn. 15 MP. Fire elemental.

+River Style: Water Serpent: Summons a mighty serpent composed of water that dives at a foe and splashes enemies nearby in a unique shape. 150% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells ('x' shape). Chance of Wet. 15 MP. Water elemental.

+Immobilize: With unmatched speed, the user rushes to an enemy and strikes pressure points that prevent it from moving. Warps to an enemy and keeps it from moving for one turn. Target can still act. Range: Single enemy. 8 MP.

+Quick Stab: An amazingly hasty slash that deals heavy damage, but only to those who have been properly incapacitated first. 200% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Only works on targets under the effect of Immobilize. 12 MP.

R-Ability: Substitution - When attacked by any means, the user can switch places with a target under the effect of Immobilize causing the target to take the damage instead of the user.

S-Ability: Quick Feet - Movement is increased by 1 cell passively.

D-Ability: Stance of Divinity: Heaven Style: Spectral Dragon Jutsu (Holy) - Calls forth the power of light and warps it into the shape of a mighty dragon that crashes into the enemy and renders in to nothingness with scathing brilliance. Deals 200% Piercing Int damage to a target up to 4 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 30
MP: 30
Atk: 6 (+4 from Olm Shells)(+2 from Mythril Coating)
Def: 4 (+3 from Light Ninja Clothes)
Int: 6 (+0 from Olm Shells)(+2 from Mythril Coating)
Spr: 4 (+2 from Light Ninja Clothes)
Movement: 2 cells (+2 from Ninja profession)(+1 from Quick Feet)

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 am

Name: Patrice the Earthbound
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Pirate Sage - Taking the lessons of nature to the sea, the one who claims this profession views the world from a ship and visits so many wondrous lands, learning more and more about nature only to convert that knowledge into dangerous spells. (Null Earth)

Weapon: Mace of Thorns - A large hammer with myriad thorns on the end you smash stuff with. They hurt. (Basic Attack Damage output +10%)
Armor: Frilly Garments - What thrills and chills I get from mah frills. (+10% Hesitation for attackers)
Accessory: Magic Light Ring - A small ring that possesses a strange power that protects the user from magical attacks. (Magic damage taken -5%)

A-Ability: Nature Cast:

+Swift Blade Serenade: Harnesses the power of trees to cast a spell that results in sharp leaves being hurled at an enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 6 cells. 6 MP.

+Nature's Wrath: Slams a hand into the ground causing it to quake which throws enemies off balance. 170% Int Dmg. Range: All surrounding cells. Stuns targeted enemies for 1 turn. 26 MP. Earth elemental.

+Spring of Mana: Taps into the veins of mana that flow through the planet to quicken the rate at which the user and the user's allies regain mana. Boosts effectiveness of MP recovery items and abilities by 40%. Range: All allies. 18 MP.

+Nature's Breath: Creates a column of green energy around the target and allows the very earth itself to heal the target's wounds with its life force. 100% Int HP Recovery. Range: 4 cells. 10 MP.

+Spirit Mend: Calls upon the spirits of nature to enter a target's body to restore stamina over time. 40% Int HP Recovery. 20% Int HP Recovery for 3 turns after initial effect. Range: 4 cells. 8 MP.

R-Ability: Shield of Thorns - Upon being attacked by physical means, the user has a 50% chance of poisoning the attacker.

S-Ability: Earthen Guard - Being one with the earth, it longs to protect the user. Passively boosts DEF by 10% and SPR by 20%.

D-Ability: Terra-Ciel Cataclysm (Fire) - A spell to uproot the earth and shatter the sky, the user raises the enemy higher, making it ride upon an earthen pillar only to warp the sky and make it fall so that the enemy is caught between the two and explodes when the earth and sky meet. Deals 200% Piercing Int damage to a target up to 8 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 45
Atk: 5 (+6 from Mace of Thorns)
Def: 2 (+1 from Frilly Garments)(+1 from Earthen Guard)
Int: 7 (+2 from Mace of Thorns)
Spr: 6 (+3 from Frilly Garments)(+1 from Earthen Guard)(+2 from Magic Light Ring)
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Pirate Sage profession)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Name: Randell Arganath
Level: 14
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Knight Captain - The highest honor bestowed onto any fighter, the one who claims this profession commands the knights of the empire to protect the people along with the rulers. Much responsibility falls upon him, but this powerful and brave warrior stands upon it all to destroy all who oppose him and wish harm upon those he protects. (Absorb Fire)(Resist Light) (Unique Weapon)(Shieldbearer)(Basic Attacks +)(Skill Link)

Weapon: Emissary of Flames - A beautiful, ornate sword that was constructed of some of the rarest ore and rumored to have been forged using the flames of a phoenix, enchanting it with powerful magic. (Magic Damage Output +30%)(Fire elemental)
Sub: Aureate Restraint - A golden sheathe known to quiet the raging flames that dwell within the sword it was meant to house. (Chance of Block +28%)(Resist Earth)
Armor: Golden Mail - Expensive mail constructed from gold along with another, much more durable metal. (Physical Damage taken -10%)
Accessory: Mysterious Feather - An odd red feather that seems to warm the skin to the touch. (Fire Damage taken +50%)(Fire Damage Output +50%)

A-Ability: Rising Phoenix:

+Punishing Fang: Stabs at the enemy's side. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 6 MP.

+Holy Light Grenade: Fires a sphere of concentrated light at an enemy. 140% Int Dmg. Range: 6 cells. 8 MP. Light elemental.

+Dual Skull Bash: Slams user's sheathe into the enemy's head twice. 90% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 2 hits. Chance of Addle. 8 MP.

+Nurse: Angels above, drench me in your holy light! Receives a blessing from the very angels that watch from the heavens in the form of an energy that heals the wounds of the user. 100% Int HP Recovery. Range: 3 cells. 10 MP.

+Flames: Unleashes a jet of fire that scathes enemies attempting to get closer to the user. 110% Int Dmg. Range: 2x3 block of cells adjacent to user. Chance of Burn. 12 MP. Fire elemental.

+Pierce Light: Stabs the target multiple times with a blade coated in scathing light. 70% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 6 hits. 8 MP. Light elemental.

+Phoenix Flower: Hurls several masses of small flames at the enemies before dropping down larger ones upon them from above. 130% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 10 randomized hits. 34 MP. Fire elemental.

+Moment of Silence: Drawing a glyph in the air, the user seals away the enemy's ability to chant spells. No damage. Range: 4 cells. High Chance of Silence. 8 MP.

+Vanquishing Blade: In a flash, slices through the enemy. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. Chance of Instant Death. 36 MP.

---Fatal Strike: A finishing blow to end it all, it is capable of rending the enemy's body asunder. No damage. Range: Set. High Chance of Instant Death. 48 MP. Can only be used in conjunction with Vanquishing Blade.

A-Ability: Phoenix Burst:

+Punishing Rend: Stabs the enemy in the side quickly before slashing the enemy diagonally and finishing with an upward slash. 140% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 3 hits. 16 MP.

+Photon: Light, swarm and blow away the enemy with your blinding might! Forces bits of light to gather around in an enemy before condensing suddenly causing devastating effects to the enemy. 180% Int Dmg. Range: 4 cells. Pushes enemy back 2 cells. 14 MP. Light elemental.

+Skull Bash - Cerberus: Slams the user's sheathe into the enemy's head three times with great force. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 3 hits. Chance of Addle. Chance of Confusion. 22 MP.

+Phoenix Wing: Sweeps sword in an arc in front of the user to cause a wave of flames to wash over the enemies. 170% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Severe Burn. 26 MP. Fire elemental.

+Aurnion: O light that melts the snow, bathe this land and purify it, releasing it from the taint of evil! Summons a large glyph above an enemy and calls down a pillar of the purest light to scathe away all that rests below it. 240% Int Dmg. Range: 4 cells and all cells surrounding the target. Instantly destroys undead or Zombified targets. 52 MP. Light elemental.

R-Ability: Combo Break - When attacked with a multi-hit basic attack or skill, the user interrupts the combo and counterattacks with the user's own.

S-Ability: Improvised Block - Boosts chance of blocking by 15% when equipped with a sheathe.

D-Ability: Ashes to Ashes (Fire) - Slicing the ground, the user conjures the hottest flames to touch the world in order to burst forth and lash at the opposition, siphoning away their very life force and returning it to the planet. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 65 (+20 from Mysterious Feather)
MP: 45 (+10 from Mysterious Feather)
Atk: 10 (+8 from Emissary of Flames)(+3 from Aureate Restraint)
Def: 11 (+7 from Golden Mail)(+3 from Aureate Restraint)
Int: 10 (+6 from Emissary of Flames)
Spr: 8 (+2 from Golden Mail)(+2 from Aureate Restraint)(+2 from Mysterious Feather)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Knight Captain profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Name: Johnny Garland
Level: 40
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Detective - A youthful detective taking on mysteries from missing cats to hunting wanted criminals. (Basic Attacks +2)

Weapon: Oiloon Knife - Blade made from Oiloon, 'The Silver That Summons Death'.
Armor: Liberty Ghost - A stadium jacket designed with perfect measurements of the wearer, but is severely lacking in originality.
Accessory: Panoramic Lens - For a camera, it increases the scope of the view allowing for the user to catch more things in a single photo.
Accessory: Coral Lariat - Blood red jewel on a chain that impedes the speed of the Judgement Ring.

A-Ability: Handy Tools:

+Snap: Takes a photograph of a single target. Creates Snap Card of target. Range: Single enemy. 1 MP.

+Vaccuum: Pulls out a vaccuum with the capability to suck away an enemy's stock. Depletes and absorbs Stock. Range: Single enemy. 44 MP.

+Phone Call: Using a cell phone, the user calls up his butler to deliver a devastating attack from anywhere in the world using the power of Godhand. 280% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells (target) and all cells within 3 cells of the target. Hard Hit. 84 MP.

A-Ability: Release:

+Awaker: Unleashes all the pent up Malice within the user's body to change forms. Summons Awaker. Range: Self. 4 SP.

---Dual React: Fires a barrage of neutrally charged energy spheres at an enemy before hurling the user's weapon at the enemy for multiple hits. 70% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 16 hits. Hard Hit. 88 MP.

---Ether Purge: Focuses the power of Will and blasts away the opposition with it. 450% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 300 MP.

A-Ability: Stellar Magic:

+Arc Gale: Calls upon the power of the stars to speed up the actions of allies. Bestows Haste. Range: All allies. 48 MP.

+Arc Cure: Heals the wounds of allies with the saturated light of the cosmos. 150% Int HP Recovery. Range: All allies. 24 MP.

+Entrance: Sacrifices the user's own magic source to drastically increase the magical potential of an ally. Boosts target INT by 150% for the turn only. Range: Single ally. 25% Max MP Cost.

+Red Crest: Surrounds targets in a blazing inferno leaving the body weakened significantly. 220% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells (target) and all cells within 4 cells of the target. Lowers target ATK by 36%. High Angle. 42 MP. Fire elemental.

+Hail Exceed: Conjures glyph out of which a ray of freezing ice is fired. 90% Int Dmg. Range: Straight line (3 column/row width.) 6 hits. 38 MP. Ice elemental.

+Bright Decide: Captures enemies in a bright glyph before calling down a few rays of light to crash into them from above. 160% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells (target) and all cells within 4 cells of the target. 3 hits. High Angle. 42 MP. Light elemental.

R-Ability: Malice Sphere - Upon receiving a physical attack, a sphere of Malice is released which enters the attacker giving the attacker a 50% chance of becoming Confused and Berserk.

S-Ability: Malice Blade - The user's weapon is constantly charged with the power of Malice, increasing physical damage output by 10% passively.

D-Ability: Malice Output (Neutral) - The user's form glows completely red after which the evil force known as Malice is released, saturating everything in the area leaving nothing but death in its wake. 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 130
MP: 120
SP: 15
Atk: 25 (+9 from Oiloon Knife)(+2 from Panoramic Lens)
Def: 24 (+7 from Liberty Ghost)
Int: 23 (+2 from Oiloon Knife)(+3 from Coral Lariat)
Spr: 23 (+5 from Liberty Ghost)(+2 from Coral Lariat)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Detective profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Name: Sleipnir
Level: 8
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Lost King - The ruler of a kingdom that has fallen, left to be devoured by Malice, he wanders the realm of the living in search of vengeance against the angels and demons who took away his long lost love. (Basic Attacks +3)

Weapon: Heavenslayer - A beautiful sword more elegant than any winged angel, it is used to slice down those who soar through the clouds upon wings of light. (Damage to Humanoids +10%)
Weapon: Demonslayer - Sword with a terrible aura of hatred and mischief, it can even go as far as to trick those who deceive humans for pleasure, leading them to their downfall. (Damage to Demons +10%)
Armor: Odin Plate - Armor made from hardened earth that Odin himself has trod upon. (Reflect Instant Death)
Accessory: Heart of Malice - Crystallized Malice that rests inside the user's body and amplifies the user's power.

A-Ability: Malice Vengeance:

+Solitary Moment: Stops halfway through an attack utilizing the flow of time to amplify it before crashing down on the enemy with a mighty blow. 290% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Links to Basic Attack. Low hit rate. 24 MP.

+Malice Chain: Fires several blades of concentrated Malice at an enemy from afar. 90% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. Links with Basic Attack. 4 hits. 10 MP.

---Malice Wave: Fires a huge wave of Malice at an enemy. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 12 MP.

+Malice Tornado: Conjures a fierce gale of Malice to swirl about an enemy, draining it of it's life force and magical essence. 140% Int Dmg. Deals 50% Piercing Int MP Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Links to Basic Attack. 20 MP.

---Malice Blizzaga: Several spikes of red ice jet out of the ground to strike the enemy before the entirety of the frozen structure collapses causing further damage. 100% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 8 hits. 18 MP.

+Armageddon: With a swing of a single sword, conjures a storm of blades created from Malice to rain down upon an enemy from an angle continuously. 60% Atk Dmg. Range: Single enemy. 21 hits. 44 MP.

R-Ability: Enduring Memory - When attacked by any means, saves 50% of the damage dealt and increases damage dealt by the user's next move by that amount. Only works with first damaging move used on the user on a given turn.

S-Ability: Master Strategy - Allows for a Move action between linked attacks. Can only take effect if the user hasn't taken a Move action on any particular turn.

D-Ability: Dance of Demonic Downfall (Light) - A flurry of blows meant to disable demons, one can only imagine what such a powerful attack would do to but a mere human. Deals 100% Piercing Atk damage to a single enemy on the battlefield.

---Condemnation of Angels (Dark) - Conjures a large sword of ominous darkness that not even the magnificent light of angels cannot dispel to strike down an enemy. Deals 100% Piercing Atk damage to a set target.

Stats:

HP: 180 (+5 from Heart of Malice)
MP: 100 (+5 from Heart of Malice)
Atk: 10 (+3 from Heavenslayer)(+3 from Demonslayer)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Def: 5 (+6 from Odin Plate)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Int: 6 (+1 from Heavenslayer)(+1 from Demonslayer)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Spr: 4 (+2 from Odin Plate)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Lost King profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Name: Malice Sleipnir
Level: 8
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Lost King - One truly lost, he has become completely enveloped in Malice, allowing it to alter his form into something monstrous in order to better accomplish his goal of vengenace. (Basic Attacks +9)

Weapon: Paradise End - An enormous sword made mostly from a variety of silver ores, the blade is white and made from an unknown material, but is rumored to be able to bring about destruction to safe havens. (Damage to Humanoids +25%)
Weapon: Hell Banisher - Legendary greatsword said to possess the power to cleave the very depths of Hell in two, scathing demons in the very hatred they were meant to spread throughout the world of humans. (Damage to Demons +25%)
Armor: Odin Plate - Armor made from hardened earth that Odin himself has trod upon. (Reflect Instant Death)
Accessory: Heart of Malice - Crystallized Malice that rests inside the user's body and amplifies the user's power.

A-Ability: Faded Monarchy:

+Banishment of the Era of Peace: Dissociates any tranquility planted within the minds of the enemies causing them to succumb to pure chaos. Chance of Confusion. Chance of Berserk. Chance of Addle. Range: All enemies. 24 MP.

+Ravagings of War: Swords fall from the skies at random to skewer enemies before a large vortex opens up causing them to cascade at a higher rate out of it after which a large sword pierces the earth from the sky to cause a large explosion. 90% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. 12 randomized hits/170% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. 1 hit. 58 MP.

+Forsaken Otherworld: Merges the dying world of Malice with the realm of the living to severely weaken those finding themselves in the immediate vicinity of the catastrophe. Reduces target HP to 1. Chance of Seal. Range: All enemies. 144 MP.

R-Ability: Enduring Memory - When attacked by any means, saves 50% of the damage dealt and increases damage dealt by the user's next move by that amount. Only works with first damaging move used on the user on a given turn.

S-Ability: Strategic Focus - Damage output of Basic Attacks is increased by 10%, but a Basic Attack cannot be used on the same target twice in a row.

D-Ability: Afterlife Lost (Neutral) - Swiping a large arc above the user's head, the realm of spirits is torn asunder, Malice spreading from one corner of that plane of existence to the other, summoning the souls of tortured angels and demons pouring into the realm of the living to unleash their unending anguish upon the opposition. Deals 100% Piercing Atk damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 360 (+5 from Heart of Malice)
MP: 210 (+5 from Heart of Malice)
Atk: 12 (+4 from Heavenslayer)(+4 from Demonslayer)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Def: 7 (+6 from Odin Plate)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Int: 8 (+2 from Heavenslayer)(+2 from Demonslayer)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Spr: 6 (+2 from Odin Plate)(+1 from Heart of Malice)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Lost King profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 am

Name: Artemecia of the Snow
Level: 10
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Sniper - Bow in hand, the one who claims this profession keeps her distance and unleashes a barrage of varied long-range attacks, striking down her foes indiscriminately from a distance. (Basic Attacks +1)(Weak Fire)(Null Ice)(Resist Water)(Absorb Light)

Weapon: Bow of the Hunt - Beautiful bow said to be passed down from generation to generation of virgin huntresses, it is blessed by the Goddess of the Hunt and makes it easier for the wielder to strike down monsters. (Non-Humanoid damage +50%)
Armor: Celestial Garments - Unbelievably revealing clothing blessed by the God of the Moon to keep the wearer protected from the wiles of the enemy. (Immune negative mental status effects)
Accessory: Seal Arrow - Ammunition containing a curse that has the power to seal away the magicks of the enemy. (Added Effect: Silence)

A-Ability: Moonlit Hunting:

+Moonlight Grace: Charges up an arrow of pure moonlight and fires it at a faraway foe. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: 6 cells. 8 MP. Light elemental.

+Lunar Barrage: Tilts bow at an angle facing up into the sky whilst firing arrows that, once they reach the pinnacle of their flight, become coated in moonlight and rain down randomly upon the opposition. 110% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. 5 randomized hits. Can be linked with Moonlight Grace. 22 MP. Light elemental.

+Blizzaga: Conjures myriad pillars of ice to burst out of the ground from all angles around the target before collapsing, crushing the target beneath their hefty weight. 180% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 12 MP. Ice elemental.

+Seal Shatter: Fires four arrows that freeze in midair upon approaching the enemy forming a square in which a glyph appears after which the user pulls back an arrow charged with pure energy and lets it loose, shattering the seal and taking away the target's boons, if any. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: 6 cells. Removes buffs and stat boosts from target. Freezes stats at their current values for 3 turns. 28 MP.

+Freeze Shot: Looses a speedy arrow coated in freezing energy towards a target causing it to be ensnared in a large block of ice. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: 6 cells. Sure hit. Chance of Freeze. 30 MP.

---Power Break: Unleashes a powerful arrow at a frozen target that shatters the ice around it, causing it to be severely weakened or to die completely. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: Set. Sure hit. Deals 50% more damage to Frozen enemies. Reduces target ATK by 30%. Chance of Instant Death to Frozen target. 54 MP.

+Artemis Howl: The winds scream with the power of the Goddess of the Hunt and drives the enemies back along with impeding their progress toward the user. Pushes all enemies back 4 cells. Reduces target Move by 1 cell. Cannot be used to lower Move to 0. Range: All enemies. 22 MP.

R-Ability: Midnight Gift - When attacked by any means, recovers MP equal to 50% of the damage dealt.

S-Ability: Precision - Boosts physical critical hit rate by 10% and physical critical hit damage by 20% passively.

D-Ability: Purification of Abominations (Light) - With a mighty toss, the user hurls the user's bow into the air where it is grabbed by moonbeams and held steady. There, an arrow is produced from the moon itself, one blessed with its unending power. It is nocked, pulled back, and then released back down to earth where it explodes in brilliant light, wiping all monsters in the immediate vicinity. Deals 100% Piercing Atk damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 280
MP: 220
Atk: 11 (+7 from Bow of the Hunt)(+3 from Seal Arrow)
Def: 6 (+4 from Celestial Garments)
Int: 7 (+3 from Bow of the Hunt)
Spr: 7 (+6 from Celestial Garments)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Sniper profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Name: Elza
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Lunar Envoy VIII - In a whistle of wind, the moon casts down another shadow upon the world that appears with a haunting melody to damn the souls of mortals. (Basic Attacks +7)(Range Change)(Soundproof)(Null Emotion)

Weapon: Star Vessel - A beautiful violin constructed from a mysterious wood not known by the world of man. (Added Effect: Stasis)
Armor: Midnight Gown - Elegant black dressed seemingly woven from the midnight sky itself at a time when all light has vanished.
Accessory: Memoriam Bow - Most cherished bow kept in pristine condition for perfect playing...but for whom remains a mystery.

A-Ability: Emotionless Chord:

+Blades: Slashes the strings with the user's bow to create blades of mana out of the dischord that home in and slash a foe. 70% Atk Dmg. Range: 6 cells. 8 hits. Sure hit. 18 MP.

+Hot Blood: Plays a rapid tune that sets one's strings ablaze with fury causing a sphere of flame to go hurtling towards an enemy. 140% Int Dmg. Range: 4 cells. Chance of Burn. 10 MP. Fire elemental.

+Terror Minor: Conjures a melody so distressing that the very shadows themselves come to life and take out their anguish upon the opposition. 120% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Fear. 16 MP. Darkness elemental.

---Despair Major: Descending into the depths of Hell upon notes of demonic nature, the shadows steal away the souls of those they scathed and leave the hollow shells of bodies behind to return to the earth. Chance of Instant Death. Only works on enemies in the Fear state. Range: Set. 24 MP.

+Celestial Nova: Plays a gentle melody that guides moonbeams down from the night sky to cradle a foe and lift it into the air where it is asaulted by myriad spheres of light. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Single enemy. 7 hits. 30 MP. Light elemental.

---Ideal: It is a universal principle that we all hold dear to our hearts, and it is that principle--a longing for paradise--that shall call down a potent light to scathe away all mortals, granting their wish of eternal peace. 300% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Mesmerize. 46 MP. Light elemental.

R-Ability: Hardcore - When attacked from an adjacent cell by any means, knocks the attacker back 4 cells which could possibly land the attacker in a state of Stasis.

S-Ability: Inscribed Rhythm - Allows the user to move as many cells needed when changing the range of a basic attack amidst a combo.

D-Ability: Perish Lunas (Light) - A tear lands upon the instrument as the user draws the bow across it one last time calling forth blades of light to pierce the earth, harming foes whilst drawing the vitality of the planet in order to detonate an explosion that would rattle the very foundations of the planet. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 100
MP: 140
Atk: 8 (+4 from Star Vessel)(+2 from Memoriam Bow)
Def: 5 (+3 from Midnight Gown)
Int: 6 (+3 from Star Vessel)(+2 from Memoriam Bow)
Spr: 5 (+4 from Midnight Gown)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Lunar Envoy VIII profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Lancellus
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Lunar Envoy XIII - And when all twelve of the moon's shadows faded, it cast down a final representation said to hold great power, and with the scent of death in the air, he descended to the earth to unleash the true power of the moon in a final display of greatness. (Chain 16)(Resist Basic)(Sharpshooter)(Target Shift)(Float)

Weapon: Lux Blades - Polished metal blades that glow with an ethereal light and are designed to glide through the air with great speed and precision. (Added Effect: Bleeding)(Range: 6 cells)
Armor: Luna General - Ornate regalia that is silver in hue, it is only worn by those commanding great power who know how to wield it effectively. (Absorb Light)
Accessory: Stock Ring - A magical ring inscribed with a teleportation rune that allows for the collection of all used throwing or projectile weapons used by the wearer. (Reload)

A-Ability: Chained Laceration:

+Slice and Dice: With the aid of mana, the user slashes at the enemy using throwing weapons as if they were regular close range melee weapons resulting in a powerfully executed combo attack. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: 2 cells. 6 hits. Requires 6 Blades. 20 MP.

+Caged Phoenix: Enlarges several blades and flicks them at the enemy forming a makeshift prison around them before conjuring an intense flame to consume the entire mass. 110% Atk Dmg for blades. 170% Int Dmg for flame. Range: 4 cells. Absorbs 50% of damage dealt as HP. 5 hits. Requires 4 Blades. 32 MP. Fire elemental (last hit only.)

+Serpent: Tosses a blade at an upward angle with enough force to knock the enemy into the air before spinning around and tossing another one to knock the enemy back a ways. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 2 hits. Knocks enemy back 2 cells. Requires 2 Blades. 16 MP.

+Storm of Blades: Allows blades to go on a rampage, soaring through the air to slash at random enemies with no discrimination. 190% Atk Dmg. Range: All enemies. 16 randomized hits. Requires 16 Blades. 144 MP.

+Resonance: Targets pressure points with blades and wracks the enemy's nervous system with a strong electrical impulse before synchronizing the user's body with the target's, drawing strength from the foe. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 5 hits. Increases user ATK, DEF, INT, and SPR by 10% of the target's ATK, DEF, INT, and SPR respectively. Requires 5 Blades. Forced Reload. 18 MP.

R-Ability: Salvage - When attacked by any means, 1 Blade is returned to the user's stock. Only works as long as stock is not full.

S-Ability: Sky's Embrace - Allows the user to move freely whilst performing a chain attack due to the user's ability to hover in the air.

D-Ability: Dance of Endless Blades (Neutral) - With effortless gliding, the user approaches an enemy forcefully and strings together a long combo attack, thrusting and piercing and slashing the foe with blade attack after blade attack until the enemy is nothing but a bleeding corspe upon the ground. Deals 200% Piercing Atk damage to an enemy up to 6 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 180
MP: 120 (+15 from Stock Ring)
Atk: 10 (+6 from Lux Blades)
Def: 7 (+5 from Luna General)
Int: 8 (+2 from Lux Blades)
Spr: 5 (+4 from Luna General)
Movement: 2 cells (+4 cells from Lunar Envoy XIII profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Name: Flaya Nasterus
Level: 11
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Vulcan Monk - A devout follower of the God of Fire that dwells in the volcanic regions of Punito, the one who claims this profession calls upon the wicked flames to scorch whoever crosses him. (Null Fire)(Resist Ice)(Vulnerable Water)(Flame Fanning)(Basic Attacks +1)(Combo Charge)

Weapon: Dragon Talons - Claws shaped like those of a dragon, covered in red scales and silver, hooked blades that remain searing hot despite the temperature. (Added Effect: Burn)
Armor: Flame Devout's Robes - Flowing robes of a fighting monk, these possess the power to soak in the strength of fire. (Absorb Fire)
Accessory: Vial of Water - Strange vial of water of an unknown importance. (Resist Water)

A-Ability: Scorching Wrath:

+Dragon Strike: Pounds away at the enemy with fists blazing and finishes by shooting a flame shaped like a dragon at the enemy. 80% Atk Dmg for hits. 140% Int Dmg for flame. Range: Adjacent cell. 5 hits. Chance of Burn. 16 MP. Fire elemental.

+Streaming Fire: Furious combo coated in a scorching flame unlike any other. 60% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 8 hits. Chance of Burn. 16 MP. Fire elemental.

---Infernal Lord: Smashes down at the enemy several times before dealing a vicious uppercut enhanced with a blazing sphere of flame. 160% Atk Dmg for slam. 190% Atk Dmg for uppercut. Range: Set. 4 hits. Chance of Burn. 22 MP. Fire elemental.

+Supreme Fire Reign: Kicks and punches the enemy a multitude of times before hurling several spheres of fire into the air and having them fall to strike the target. 40% Atk Dmg for punches and kicks. 130% Int Dmg for flame spheres. Range: Adjacent cell. 10 hits. Chance of Burn. 26 MP. Fire elemental.

+Pyrestorm: Quickly casts simple fire spells in succession. 100% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 6 hits. 14 MP. Fire elemental.

---Pyraja: Creates a vortex of flame above the battlefield that sends down columns of fire at different angles to strike all foes. 180% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 22 MP. Fire elemental.

+Seven Dragons of Flame - Rise: Unleashes a barrage of flames that take the shape of dragons, striking the enemies from below before lifting off into the sky. 130% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Burn. 16 MP. Fire elemental.

---Dragon's Dance: Lunges at a target and lays into it with the most devastating and brutal physical blows the user can muster, assaulting the target with the strength of the legendary dragons. 90% Atk Dmg. Range: Single enemy. 13 hits. 28 MP.

---Seven Heavens - Fall: Causes torrent after torrent of scorching flame to rapidly descend from the sky to scathe the target beyond recognition. 150% Int Dmg. Range: Set. 7 hits. 46 MP. Fire elemental.

R-Ability: Heat Wave - When an enemy enters a surrounding cell of the user, there is a chance the enemy will be afflicted with Burn. Stacks to Severe Burn if activated on a target that already has Burn status.

S-Ability: Vulcan Prayer: Blazing Heart - The flames living and burning within one's soul refuses to die out. Bestows Reraise upon activation. Only works once per battle.

D-Ability: Roaring Courage (Fire) - The sky is shaken by a roar filled with such determination, and the sound waves themselve create friction with the air causing misplaced flames to appear around the immediate area, all of which descend upon the opposition. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 160
MP: 110 (+5 from Vial of Water)
Atk: 12 (+5 from Dragon's Talons)
Def: 7 (+2 from Flame Devout's Robes)
Int: 10 (+1 from Dragon's Talons)
Spr: 8 (+4 from Flame Devout's Robes)(+2 from Vial of Water)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Vulcan Monk profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Name: Cat-san
Level: 17
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Dead Cat - Victim of the hard life of a domestic animal, he suffered an unfortunate end, yet still held strong to the realm of the living, his will keeping soul trapped within his deceased body. Such a circumstance has granted him ethereal powers. (Undead)(Resist Earth)(Resist Dark)(Vulnerable Light)(Basic Attacks +1)(Disease Carrier)

Weapon: Silent Soul - A soul that does not disturb the peace--one that does not shatter the silence, its resonance, albeit quiet, is still very strong and full of willpower. (Damage output +10%)(Range: 4 cells)(Damage: INT)
Armor: Gross Mixture - Disturbing and unsightly mixture of disgusting fur and blood and muscle with a bone visible here and there. (+20% chance of Hesistance in physically attacking target)
Accessory: Final Fang - The last remaining fang in the mouth of a poor beast. (Basic Attack Critical Hit Rate +25%)

A-Ability: Cat's Meow:

+Mute Howling: Blades of soul energy are given off by the user's body and slash at random enemies. 70% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 8 randomized hits. 28 MP.

+Death Knell: Plagues the earth with a horrid blight that becomes evident in several spots around the battlefield. Creates 4 Death Taint cells. [Death Taint - Target that finds itself has a 25% chance of being Poisoned, 25% chance of being Plagued, 25% chance of being Doomed, and 25% chance of succumbing to Instant Death.] Range: Field. 44 MP.

+Pathetic Whisper: They can hear it; the small cry of a trapped soul, and find themselves helpless, simply unable to muster the mercilessness to unleash their wrath upon it. Boosts Hesitation chance in enemies by 50% for 3 turns. Range: All enemies. 24 MP.

+Plague: Infects a target with a deadly disease that slowly drains away the target's health, and making it so that healing magic has no effect. Inflicts Plague. Range: 6 cells. 8 MP.

+Doom: Marks the target with the symbol of impending death to call forth the reaper to claim the target’s life in 5 turns. Inflicts Doom. Range: 3 cells. 8 MP.

+Soul Resonance: Utilizing the art of Tamashi no Kyomei, the user's soul matches the wavelength of the soul of an ally, boosting the user's battling potential along with the one to whom the user's soul is resonating. Boosts all stats by 10% and boosts all stats of one ally by 10% for 3 turns; nonstackable. Range: Self and single ally. Can only be used when there is at least one other available ally on the field. 16 MP.

+L3 Death: Casts a spell perfected over the ages to whisk away the lives of certain targets possessing certain traits, so this spell is only one of many variations meant to kill a living being. Chance of Instant Death. Range: Targets with levels that are multiples of 3. 18 MP.

R-Ability: Ground Taint - Whenever an enemy enters a Death Taint cell, that enemy becomes 10% more susceptible to negative status effects.

S-Ability: Spread Blight - After a Death Taint cell has been created on the field, one additional Death Taint cell is created at the end of each Enemy Phase for an indefinite duration until the user is KO'd after which all Death Taint cells on the field will return to normal.

D-Ability: Epidemic (Dark) - Fills the earth with treacherous bacteria that scour the land, destroying crops and poisoning water, turning the very ground into a plagued nightmare, one that slowly rots away the flesh of anyting standing upon it. Deals 100% Piercing Int damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

Stats:

HP: 100
MP: 235
Atk: 5 (+0 from Silent Soul)(+5 from Final Fang)
Def: 12 (+3 from Gross Mixture)
Int: 20 (+7 from Silent Soul)
Spr: 18 (+3 from Gross Mixture)
Movement: 2 cells (-2 from Dead Cat profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Name: Samuel Ramos
Level: 15
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Gunslinger - The one who claims this profession wields guns so easily, sending the bullets they hold surging through the air almost like a work of art, the enemy riddled with holes being the results. (Basic Attacks +1)(Dual Wield Light)(Sharpshooter)(Full Round)

Weapon: Raid Cannon - Despite its big name, this model is just a heftier version of an actually rather light gun, capable of firing rounds at twice the normal force. (Basic Attack damage output +50%)(Range: 4 cells)
Weapon: Kiss of Death - Signature pistol crafted by the Ramos family and passed down from generation to generation, when wielded in the right way, it can make the target perish with a single bullet no matter where it lands. (Added Effect: Instant Death)(Range: 4 cells)
Armor: Bulletproof Vest - A specially designed vest with the purpose of reducing damage from projectile weapons. (Long range phys dmg taken -20%)
Accessory: Force Bullet - Bullet crafted to withstand being pressured out of the barrel with more force than normal. (Long range dmg output +10%)

A-Ability: Gun Grace:

+Spinning Shots: Twirls guns causing bullets to fly at their target from different angles, catching the target unawares. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 6 hits. High critical hit chance. 16 MP.

+Dual Cross: Holds guns in an X-shape and fires, the bullets soaring through the air in opposite directions only to curve inwards and strike the enemy from both sides. 140% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 2 hits. 12 MP.

---Chaos Shot: Quickly fires a final bullet that zigzags through the air and strikes the enemy in a place that not even the user is sure about. 170% Atk Dmg. Range: Set. Chance of Confusion. 14 MP.

+Action Stance: Enters a pose just perfect for shooting, legs spread at a perfect distance, arms held steady, and guns aimed at the target. Next attack deals double damage. Range: Self. 19 MP.

---Steel Barrage: Riddles the enemy with bulletholes with blast after blast of the guns, the triggers clicking constantly until nothing but the scent of blood and smoke fills the air. 30% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 16 hits. 32 MP.

+Pistol Whip: Smacks an enemy across the face with a single gun to disorient the enemy and prepare for escape. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 4 MP.

---Point-Blank Knockback: Slams both guns into the enemy's chest and fires them at the same time with enough force to send the enemy flying. 200% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Knocks target back 3 cells. 18 MP.

R-Ability: Bullet Curse - When the enemy dodges an attack in any way, there is a chance that the enemy will become Cursed.

S-Ability: Succession - If the first hit on any multiple hit combination attack actually hits the target, all subsequent hits will hit the target and cannot be evaded.

D-Ability: Sweet Dreamer (Neutral) - Perfect aim. The bullet is fired, the air practically split, the wind whistling as it glides towards its target--the enemy's brain, and once it lodges in there, all goes haywire, the target's nervous system malfunctioning and causing the target to fall into a short slumber before never waking up again. Deals 200% Piercing Atk damage to a target up to 6 cells away.

Stats:

HP: 280
MP: 265
Atk: 17 (+7 from Raid Cannon)(+6 from Kiss of Death)(+2 from Force Bullet)
Def: 12 (+7 from Bulletproof Vest)
Int: 8 (+0 from Raid Cannon)(+4 from Kiss of Death)
Spr: 14 (+2 from Bulletproof Vest)
Movement: 2 cells (+1 from Gunslinger profession)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Name: Anya Erisvel
Level: 16
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Contractor - The one who claims this profession has roamed the lands in search of powerful, mythical beasts to form pacts with which enable her to summon them to her aid at any time. (Resist Light)(Resist Dark)(Basic Attacks +1)(Rapid Summon)(Quick Change)

Weapon: Abyssal Claw - The powerful hand of a demon, it signifies the bond between summoner and his/her familiars.
Armor: Maiden's Clothes - Garments of one who protects all that is pure and sacred in the world.
Accessory: Tranquil Talisman - A paper tag with the ability to pass on hurt and anguish to one more capable at handling the pain. (50% chance to transfer dmg to summon)

A-Ability: Summons - Major:

+Immediate Familiars: Brings forth the two souls to whom the user is closest, spirits bound by fate and furthermore by strength and will.  

---Summon: Dextra: Summons a young girl, a fallen angel, with light blond hair and a red ribbon, her angellic form preserved, but wings turned black from the fall from grace, she aids the one who calls her with a blade composed of anguish and despair.  Summons Dextra.  Range: One surrounding cell.  8 MP.  1/2 SC.

---Summon: Sinistra: Summons a young girl, another fallen angel, with red hair and black wings to aid the one who calls her with a blade of hatred and malice.  Summons Sinistra.  Range: One surrounding cell.  8 MP.  1/2 SC.

+Breath of Life: Only a wisp of life mana in reality, this spirit dives into the earth and becomes an enormous golem, controlling its every move from the inside.  Summons Valia.  Range: One surrounding cell.  12 MP.  1 SC.

---Abyssal Dive: A combination attack between master and summon, one in which the summon grabs the user and hurls the user at an enemy, a mass of dark energy spiraling around the human projectile only to crash into the target dealing harsh damage.  170% Atk Dmg.  Range:  6 cells.  Valia must be on the field.  14 MP.  Darkness elemental.

---Fangs of the Earth: Both master and summon channel magic to rend the earth and cause rocky spires to shoot out of the ground, striking an enemy from below.  60% Int Dmg.  Range: 4 cells.  Valia muse be on the field.  8 hits.  18 MP.  Earth elemental.

+Howl of the World: The winds gather together to form a mighty tornado, and within lies the root of it all, a mighty bird composed of wind itself that guides the howling gales of the planet along their paths.  Summons Tonorus.  Range: One surrounding cell.  12 MP.

---Gust Spire: Calling the winds around her, the user slams a hand into the ground causing a mighty twister to completely surround and disorient a target.  130% Int Dmg.  Range: 4 cells.  Chance of Confusion.  Tonorus must be on the field.  10 MP.  Wind elemental.

---Fell Heaven: Summon boosts the user into the air with a gust of wind and bestows wings to the user to fly higher and higher before diving back to the earth below, target in sight, the wind forming a vicious shell around the user with which to impact an enemy even more.  190% Atk Dmg.  Range: Single enemy.  Tonorus must be on the field.  14 MP.  Wind elemental.

+Heart of White: The night falls, and the only white amidst the darkness is the great wolf that appears, eyes hungering for flesh and heart aching to serve its master.  Summons Celar.  Range: One surrounding cell.  12 MP.

---Savage Beast: The user stares deep into the eyes of the summon, and feels its very heart pumping with adrenaline, the instincts of the summon filling the user.  Boosts ATK by 10%.  Increases Evasion Rate by 25%.  Increases Physical Critical Hit Rate by 10%.  Increases Physical Critical Hit Damage by 5%.  Boosts Move by 2 cells.  3 turn duration.  Range: Self.  Celar must be on the field.  32 MP.

---Bloodlust: Lunges at a target with the fury and bloodthirst possessed by the summon, delivering a fatal combination of strikes and slashes with the user's weapon.  40% Atk Dmg.  Range: 2 cells.  12 hits.  Celar must be on the field.  26 MP.

+Soul of Dimension: Sky ripping apart and set ablaze with dark flames, the dragon from a different realm appears and descends upon our world, ready to wreak havoc and chaos with but a single command from the one it calls master.  Summons Reizul.  Range: One surrounding cell.  16 MP.

---Astra Reign: The summon surrounds the user in a protective anti-gravity sphere, allowing the user to rise and give forth a rain of orbs composed of spacial energy that fall from the sky to strike the opposition.  140% Int Dmg.  Range: All enemies.  Boosts user's DEF and SPR by 20% for 3 turns.  Bestows Float.  Reizul must be on the field.  24 MP.

---Dementia: Breaks the enemy's mind and causes it to spiral into a state of delusion to the point where it cannot be recovered through any means except death.  Inflicts Dementia.  [Dementia - Same effect of Confusion, except no chance to attack an enemy.  Cannot be cured by any means including Dispel.]  Range: Single enemy.  Reizul must be on the field.  24 MP.

R-Ability: Final Gift - Whenever one of the user's summons is KO'd, the user receives MP equal to half of the MP the summon had left, if any.

S-Ability: Power of the Collective - All damage taken is reduced by 10% times the number of summons the user has called to the field.

D-Ability: Grand Summoning (Neutral) - Wipes away all summons upon the battlefield and harvests their remaining mana to bring one back with increased potential--one with enough strength to bring a great catastrophe to the world.  Erases all of the user's summons on the battlefield.  Summons one of the user's summons with increased capabilities at no MP cost.  Summon only lasts for 3 turns.

Stats:

HP: 140
MP: 280
SC: 2
Atk: 14 (+6 from Abyssal Claw)
Def: 10 (+2 from Maiden's Clothes)
Int: 16 (+3 from Abyssal Claw)
Spr: 10 (+5 from Maiden's Clothes)(+3 from Tranquil Talisman)
Movement: 2 cells (+0 from Contractor profession)

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next