Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Backstory:

In the faraway continent of Krephu, the Krephian empire rules over all of the land. Their tyrannous rule purged the people of everything once held dear and important. Happiness is rare, and death lurks around every corner. Even the rebel groups are in a depression, a hopeless feeling washing over them as the tyrant, Anafukira, continues to rule over them.

The distant continent of Ermith cares not for what happens to the Krephian empire, so long as they are not disturbed.

However, on a small island to the south, live a group of rebels who continue to plot out a revenge scheme on the empire. These people, are true heirs to the throne, true Krephians, whereas the tyrant Anafukia and his subjects, come from a different land, a different continent. They do not belong there. It is up to the rebel group to save the Krephu continent...


Rules~
~All forum rules apply
~PM me all profiles.
~I WILL BE INVITING PEOPLE FOR THIS ROLE PLAY. Two lucky people will join me.
~Have fun, and no killing each other! :3


Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Self Explanatory. First and last names.
[b]Gender[/b]: Male or Female. No "it"s.
[b]Age[/b]: Be reasonable, 16-30, preferably.
[b]Level[/b]: We all start at 1.
[b]Appearance[/b]: *Put in spoilers, if you don't, I will for you.*
[b]Profession[/b]: Basically the same thing as your "Job" in the Alidaire RP's. This can be anything, such as Archer, Blue Mage, Myrmidon, or anything you can think of. Your profession is also what decides your abilities, armor, weapons, etcetera.
[b]Weapon[/b]: Just a basic weapon, really. ^^; But, please make sure that it's a weapon your Profession would have. I don't want to see any Blademasters wielding a Staff or a Wand. >>
[b]Armor[/b]: Please refer to Weapons if you don't know what this is for. :3
[b]Accessory[/b]: This can be anything from an earring to a scarf, a brooch to a ring. Or whatever little add-on that you would like your character to have. The accessory may give one of the following stat bonuses: (+5 HP)(+5 MP)(+1 ATK)(+1 DEF)(+1 INT)(+1 SPR).

[b]A-Ability[/b]: This stands for Action Ability, basically, this is where you'll find your skills and abilities. A Blademaster might use spells such as "Blade Flurry, Flame Slash, ect..." or a White Mage might use "Mend, Mana Shield, ect...". Your A-Ability is what the overall category of your spells, so a Blademaster's A-Ability might be "Sword Arts" or a White Mage's A-Ability would be "Healing Prayers".

+ This is your attack/ability that will fall under the A-Ability that you named earlier. All I want/need is the "NAME" of the attack, what it "DOES", how much "DAMAGE" the attack deals, and the "RANGE" of the attack. The DAMAGE can be ATK or INT based. A physical profession would most likely use ATK based DAMAGE, while a magical profession would most likely use INT based DAMAGE. The damage output of your spell should be 120% of your ATK/INT or less, for now.

+ Same as above. Another beginning technique.

[b]R-Ability[/b]: This stands for Reaction Ability, these will activate through certain events and actions. YOU MAY NOT START OUT WITH AN R-ABILITY. An example of one of these would be, "Counter - When hit by an ATK based ability, the attacker is hurt for 50% of the damage done."

[b]S-Ability[/b]: This stands for Support Ability, these can only be used once per battle, unless they are active throughout the battle. These usually require no MP, and can be used at the user's whim. An example of an always active S-Ability: "Immunity - Immune to poison effects." An example of a usable S-Ability: "Fortitude - All allies have their Defense increased by 50% for 2 turns."

[b]Final Judgement[/b]: This is kind of like your ultimate technique. (I say kind of because you will most likely get a stronger attack later on in the role play, but this one doesn't cost mana~<3) It has the ability to pierce your opponent's DEF and SPR. I need a Name (Be creative) and an Element. Please see the "Tales of Alidaire" RP's for more info if needed. (D-Ability)

[b]HP[/b]:
[b]MP[/b]:
[b]ATK[/b]:
[b]DEF[/b]:
[b]INT[/b]:
[b]SPR[/b]:
[b]MOVE[/b]:

^I will be doing these^

[b]Skill Points[/b]: 0

The Invited:

Zeri~GM

Xeno~Awesome girl

Durn~Awesome guy

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 pm

You guys know the drill.


Inn Keeper: It seems I have a rat infestation in my basement. Say, you six are warriors, right? Tell you what, if you get rid of the rats, I'll allow you to stay here for free at any time!
Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Y) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nibbles:
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


You may start in rows I-J!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malephia starts at I-3

Malephia had her eyes set on the rat in the center of the room. It was obviously the leader of the group, so taking it down was sure to freak the other rats out. She grinned, preparing her scimitar for battle. "Avast!" She shouted, "Let's carve them up, my bloodthirsty crew!"

Nemu starts in I-6

Nemu stood at a distance, not wanting to get involved in her sister's assumption that she, of all people, was bloodthirsty. Nemu isn't bloodthirsty, she was just bored all the time, and cutting stuff up made her happy, that's all.


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Feline starts at J5.

"This place is disgusting!" Feline screamed in horror as she examined the gruesome rats that were peacefully nibbling on a cockroach's carcass on the other side of the room. "Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!"


Luck starts at I4.

Luck remained silent as he arrived at the basement, completely unfazed by the rats' actions. He then pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, set the cigarette's tip ablaze, and let out a long sigh.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 pm

[Evan] starts at [I-7].

Evan winced. "No need to scream, we can hear you just fine," he grumbled, adjusting his blades. He understood the fact they were doing this for free stays at the inn. He was not pleased, however, at the idea of having to cut up rats.

"This is going to suck."

[Daskar] starts at [J-7].

Appearing behind Evan, Daskar glanced past the male, eying the rats with cold eyes.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Y) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (M) (L) ( ) (N) (E) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9



Malephia
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase I~

Malephia held her hand over her Scimitar and began surging her energy into the blade. She would attack the rats without mercy. She just wanted to boost her power a little more.

Malephia uses Aqua Boost! Malephia's attack increases by 2!

Malephia's attack boost will last until she uses a physical attack against them.

Nemu waits.


Nemu sighed. She didn't feel like moving at the time. She was feeling too lethargic to possibly do any work just to cut up a few rats. She sighed again, "I can't get excited cutting up rats."

Malephia cackled at this, "Rats aren't savvy enough for you Nemu?"

"Be silent Malephia." Nemu rolled her eyes nonetheless.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

"Ugh," Evan made a noise of disgust, having taken the time to get a good look at the rats. He wrinkled his nose, almost taking a step back. He quickly caught himself, however, and shifted back into place. "Uh, I don't think I want to go near them anymore."

Hearing his statement, Daskar reached forward and tapped the male Dual Blade's shoulder. Evan turned his head to look at the Soul Reaper, who tilted his head. As if hearing a silent question, Evan turned red.

"No, I am not scared!" he blurted out, glaring at the silver haired male. Daskar just stared at him, continuing to speak without actually speaking. Evan scowled, as if understanding what the other was saying. "It's just. . . . Look at them!" Daskar just stared. Evan groaned. "Fine!" He turned back around and took a step forward.

[Evan] moves to [H-7].

"There, I moved!" he snapped, tuning back around to glare at Daskar. The Soul Reaper just nodded, waving a pale hand as if saying good-bye. Evan blinked before spluttering. "You asshole!"

[Daskar] waits.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Feline casts Ice on Nibbles! 70% Int Dmg! 5 Hits!

MP: 21/30


"Kill them!" Feline ignored Evan's grumbling as she flailed around, conjuring up shards of ice that were quickly thrown at the rats' leader. As the shards quickly pierced the rat's body, it let out a blood curdling shriek, "Die, stupid rat!" She quickly paced up to the rat and smashed one of the icicles impaling him even farther into his body with her foot, "Stay on the ground, bitch!" She hissed as she returned to her original position, not satisfied one bit with her work.


Luck uses Lucky Draw! Power of Next Attack increased by 100%!

12/20


"Hey Feline," Luck grumbled as he grabbed his cigarette and let out a puff of smoke, "shut up already." He calmly demanded, a smile spread across his face. He then quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a deck of cards. After pulling a single card from the middle of the deck, the chosen card quickly vaporized in a cloud of white smoke.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Nibbles takes 10 DMG!

Nibbles is Frozen?! o_O

Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Y) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (M) (L) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Enemy Phase I~

Nibbles is Frozen!

Fyur moves to H-5

Fyur uses Scurry on Luck!

Luck evades Fright!

Shaky moves to H-3

Shaky uses Scurry on Luck!

Luck is Frightened! Afflicted cannot move or act for one turn.

Greenie waits.

Fatty waits.

Chipper waits.



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (Y) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (M) (L) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malephia
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 15/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: 25/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 25/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase II~

Malephia smirked. This was absolutely perfect for her. The rat was right in front of her, just waiting to be attacked. With that thought in mind, she raised her scimitar, and slashed down at the rat, creating a rather large wound on it.

Malephia attacks Shaky! 9 ATK DMG!

Malephia's attack boost wears off!


Nemu yawned loudly as she watched the others attack the rats, and one of them just happened to be frozen in place. She decided that she would wait and watch Evan and Daskar's amusing interactions instead.

Nemu waits.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm

"Ha!" Evan smirked as the rats went after the others instead of him. Daskar eyed the critters before shrugging nonchalantly, as if not caring at all. Evan scowled. "You totally wanted them to go after me!"

Daskar continued to stare at the rats for a moment before turning back to the male Dual Blade and the corner of his lips twitched. Evan furrowed his eyebrows, trying to decipher what the Soul Reaper was trying to say. After a moment, his eyes widened and he turned bright red.

"Y-Y-You!" Evan opened his mouth, wanting to continue but finding he couldn't. After a moment of gaping like a fish, he settled with glaring darkly and pointed a finger at Daskar. "I can take care of myself perfectly fine! I am NOT some damsel in distress. You are NOT a knight in shining armor." Daskar raised an eyebrow. "Y-You-Ugh!"

Stamping a foot in rage, Evan promptly spun on his heel and stomped over to the closest rat. If he couldn't hit the Soul Reaper, he would just take his frustrations out on one of these nasty critters.

[Evan] moves to [H-6].

"Ugh," Evan winced in disgust but regained his composure quickly, narrowing his eyes. He clasped his swords together, slashing at the rat sideways before slicing downwards, crashing his blades into the ground.

[Evan] uses Ground Crash on [Fyur]. 8 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
MP: 6/15


Seeing that Evan had turned his attention away from him, Daskar looked around. There was nothing else he could attack so he decided to just attack the same thing Evan did. Stepping to the side, he past by two members of their group, bowing politely as he passed.

[Daskar] moves to [I-5].

"Oh, be nice to the ladies, huh," the male Dual Blade murmured, glaring off to the side. Daskar raised an eyebrow at him, nonchalantly slashing at the rat in front of him. Feeling the Soul Reaper's stare, Evan snapped at him. "Nothing!"

[Daskar] attacks [Fyur]. 4 ATK DMG.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm

((I have to run, and I don't want to keep yall waiting, so there won't be any descriptions this post.))

Feline casts Ice on Fyur! 70% Int Dmg! 5 Hits!

MP: 12/30


Luck is frightened!

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Fyur takes 21 DMG!

Shaky takes 6 DMG!


Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (Y) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (M) (L) (D) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Enemy Phase II~

Nibbles is Frozen! Nibbles is frozen for 2 more turns.

Fyur uses it's Final Judgement: Hazard Fang on Evan! 10 Piercing DMG!

Chipper moves to G-6

Chipper attacks Evan! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Shaky uses Scurry on Malephia!

Malephia evades Fright!

Greenie moves to H-7

Greenie attacks Evan! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Fatty waits.



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (Y) (E) (G) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (M) (L) (D) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malephia
HP: 20/20
MP: 19/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 13/25
MP: 6/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 15/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: 4/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 19/25
MP: 12/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase III~

Malephia yawned loudly as the rat attempted to frighten her. She wasn't some dumbass girl that would freak out at the sight of a filthy rodent. She would rather just tear it to pieces.

She looked to her side and grinned, there was a perfect spot for her to cast one of her favorite attacks. She maneuvered between Fyur and Shaky and raised her hand into the air. "Alright! Let's see some water!" Malephia shouted, and summoned water to slam into the two rodents that were too close to her.

Malephia moves to H-4

Malephia uses Watery Grave on Enemies in Surrounding cells! 7 INT Water DMG!


Nemu looked at Evan with pity. She sighed and stepped to the side, facing one of the rats. She lifted her two swords and sliced through the rat a few times before putting her blades away. "Tell me if you need help." She said, sounding rather bored.

Nemu moves to I-7

Nemu attacks Greenie! 7 ATK DMG! 2 hits!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Feline moves to J6.

Feline casts Ice on Chipper! 70% Int Dmg! 5 Hits!

MP: 3/30


"What hideous creatures!" Feline screamed as she quickly ran to the right, attempting to increase the distance between herself and the other rats. As soon as this task was completed, Feline quickly fired off another round of icy shards, puncturing yet another rat.


Luck uses Slicing Seven on Chipper! 140% Piercing Atk Dmg!

MP: 2/20


After regaining control of his body, Luck quickly drew another card from his deck and dexterously tossed it at an extremely fast speed. Once the card had reached its target, it returned to Luck's deck. Seconds later, a large gash opened up in the rat's back.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:34 pm

"Ow!" Evan flinched as the rats bit into him. He quickly flung them off, hissing in pain. About to attack that rat that had done the most damage to him, he had a freaking hole in his arm because of the rodent, when he saw Malephia attack the critter. Glaring at the now dead animal, Evan turned and slashed at the closest rat to him.

[Evan] attacks [Chipper]. 7 ATK DMG. 2 hits.

Evan winced. His attack had caused the parts if him that were bitten to start to sting. Grumbling under his breath, Evan backed up. He sent a quick glare at Daskar as he stopped in his new spot.

"Not a word."

[Evan] moves to [I-6].

Daskar narrowed his eyes at the rats, grip on his katana tightening. He almost didn't hear Evan's words. Tilting his head in acknowledgment, the Soul Reaper quickly took Evan's original position.

[Daskar] moves to [H-6].

Daskar eyed the remaining two rats before striking the one Evan had attacked.

[Daskar] attacks [Chipper]. 4 ATK DMG.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 am

Greenie takes 8 DMG!

Fyur takes 5 DMG!

Fyur KO!

Shaky takes 5 DMG!

Chipper takes 29 DMG!

Chipper K.O!



Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) (M) ( ) (D) (G) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) (E) (N) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Enemy Phase III~

Nibbles is Frozen! Nibbles is frozen for 1 more turn.

Shaky uses Rabid Bite on Malephia! 6 DMG! (ATK)

Malephia evades poison!

Greenie moves to J-7

Greenie uses Rabit Bite on Feline! 6 DMG! (ATK)

Feline evades poison!

Fatty waits.



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) (M) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) (E) (N) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) (G) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malephia
HP: 18/20
MP: 11/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 13/15
MP: 3/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 2/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 13/25
MP: 6/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 15/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: KO/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 14/25
MP: 6/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase IV~

Malephia sighed as the rat bit into her, and unsuccessfully attempted to poison her. She looked behind her, and found that the other rat had fallen. She grinned, then raised her blade and struck the rat in front of her.

Malephia attacks Shaky! 6 DMG! (ATK)

Nemu moves to J-8


Nemu decided to give the rat a chase, walking calmly after the green-looking rodent. She raised her blades and slashed through it's fur twice.

Nemu attacks Greenie! 7 DMG! (ATK)! 2 hits.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"I hope these things don't have any rabies or anything," Evan murmured to himself, discreetly checking his wounds. He could feel Daskar's eyes on him as he did this and the Dual Blade gritted his teeth, eyes shutting. He spun around, glaring. "What?!"

Daskar tilted his head, still staring. After a moment, he shrugged and his eyes suddenly shifted, over to the rat that had attacked Feline. No doubt the female would throw a big fuss about it. Evan, following the look, gritted his teeth. He then, literally, stomped his way over to the stupid rat, taking Nemu's previous spot.

[Evan] moves to [I-7].

Clenching the hilts of his weapons hard, he lashed out at the rodent, striking twice like Nemu had. He then readied himself, just in case it retaliated.

[Evan] attacks [Greenie]. 7 ATK DMG. 2 hits.

Daskar looked around. He couldn't attack either of the rats the others were attacking with his weapon. Glancing back, he noticed that one of them was frozen. Now that he thought about it, it must have been from when Feline first attacked. The Soul Reaper looked over at the rodent near the frozen one. It hadn't moved from its spot since the battle began. Then again, with its size, he would be surprised if it could.

[Daskar] moves to [E-6].

The others could take care of the two that had attacked them. For now, he would try and deal some damage to the frozen one before it could move again. Daskar attacked the frozen rodent with an uppercut slash, slicing through the ice to hurt the rat inside.

[Daskar] attacks [Nibbles]. 4 ATK DMG.

Evan growled.

"Damn it, Daskar!" he snapped, stamping his foot. Said male blinked, looking at his partner calmly. Evan scowled. "I can whine all I want!"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Feline attacks Greenie.

"Noooo!! Get away from me, you fucking rat!!" Feline shrieked, her eyes fixed upon the rat, filled with hatred. "Just get away, dammit!!" She slammed her heel down upon the rat as she let out another shriek, "Die! Die! Die!" She chanted as she twisted her heel around in a 180 motion back and forth.


Luck moves to F4.

Seeing that Malephia could handle the rat that he had attacked earlier, Luck quickly maneuvered past the girl and the foul rat in order to reach the seemingly larger rat that was deeper into the room.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Greenie takes 17 DMG!

Nibbles takes 5 DMG!

Shaky takes 3 DMG!


Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) (G) (N) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Enemy Phase IV~

Nibbles is Frozen!

Nibbles defrosts!

Shaky uses Rabid Bite on Malephia! 6 DMG! (ATK)

Malephia evades poison!

Greenie uses Final Judgement: Hazard Fang on Feline! 10 Piercing ATK DMG!

Fatty waits.



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) (G) (N) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malephia
HP: 16/20
MP: 11/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 3/15 CRITICAL!
MP: 3/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 2/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 13/25
MP: 6/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 10/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: KO/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 11/25
MP: 0/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: 8/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


Feline is in CRITICAL condition!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase V~

"What a pathetic little mouse." Malephia jested and she raised her sword into the air and prepared to strike. With a heavy hand, she let the scimitar fall down upon the rat.

Malephia attacks Shaky! 6 ATK DMG!

"I will finish." Nemu said quietly to the others, raising her swords, preparing to strike the nearly-dead rat. "Go to the others." With those last words said, Nemu swung her blades down and struck through the rat until it fell to the ground, limp.

Nemu attacks Greenie! 7 DMG! 2 hits!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Feline waits.

"Ugh!! What a fucking piece of shit!" Feline cringed and shrieked as the rat's fangs made contact with her skin. Yet, Nemu had successfully slain the foul beast, so there was nothing to worry about anymore, "That's right, bitch!" She then took her foot, and punted the rat's carcass across the room; as soon as it hit the wall, the rat emitted a cracking, gruesome noise.


Luck moves to D4.

Hands in his pockets, Luck casually approached the seemingly harmless, overweight rat, "What're you doing down there, little guy?" He asked as he softly kicked the rat in the ribs.

Luck attacks Fatty.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am

"Well, that's another one down," Evan muttered, twirling his blades. He sneered lightly as he scanned the room, knowing full well that there was no way for him to reach anything at the moment. Grumbling darkly under his breath, Evan made his way closer to where Daskar was.

[Evan] moves to [F-7].

Seeing that the rat was now unfrozen, Daskar decided to move. Seeing his partner move closer to him, the Soul Reaper decided to do the same. After delivering a casual uppercut slash at the rat again, of course.

[Daskar] attacks [Nibbles]. 4 ATK DMG.
[Daskar] moves to [F-6].


"You know, we have two dead rats," Evan drawled, his eyes flickering over to the dead rats with no small amount of disgust. "Why haven't you taken their souls yet?" Daskar blinked, staring at the dark blue haired male. Evan frowned, leaning back a little. "Sure, they're rats but they're still souls." At this Daskar tilted his head. "Yeah, I kno-Wait, what?"

Evan watched as the Soul Reaper shrugged, saying something that only he could understand. The Dual Blade spluttered.

"You ass!"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 am

Greenie takes 8 DMG. Perfect Kill!

Fatty takes 11 DMG. CRITICAL HIT!

Nibbles takes 1 DMG.

Shaky takes 3 DMG.


Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (E) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (N) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Enemy Phase V~

Nibbles moves to E-5

Nibbles uses Rabid Fang on Daskar! 6 DMG (ATK)

Daskar is Poisoned!

Shaky attacks Malephia! 5 DMG (ATK)

Fatty cries.



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) (D) (E) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) (N) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malephia
HP: 15/20
MP: 11/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 3/15 CRITICAL!
MP: 3/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 2/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 13/25
MP: 6/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 18/20
MP: 20/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 9/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: KO/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 8/25
MP: 0/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: 14/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


Feline is in CRITICAL condition!

Daskar is Poisoned for 3 more turns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase VI~

"Hey! Go to sleep you stupid mouse-thing!" Malephia growled angrily. She was about to raise her sword to strike the rat, but stopped, looking over at her sister. Nemu was staring at Malephia with an almost bored look on her face. Malephia sighed, "You want him?"

"Yes." Nemu replied simply. Nemu took a few steps over towards the rat and waited.

Nemu moves to J-5

"Alright." Malephia said, turning around and heading towards another one of the rats.

Malephia moves to F-4.

Malephia attacks Nibbles! 6 DMG! (ATK)


Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am

Feline moves to J8.

"Lucckkyyy!!" Feline moaned at her ally that was slowly getting farther and farther away from her, "I don't like it here!! Let's leave! NOW!!" She screamed at Luck, face fixed in a horrific position.


Luck attacks Fatty.

"Quit bitching." Luck bluntly stated without a hint of concern. He then casually kicked the rat in the ribs once more; this time, a little harder.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm

"Is. . . . Is that rat crying?" Evan asked rhetorically, looking at the fattest rodent with a slightly disturbed look. It was weird to see a rat cry, not to mention it was huge. And ugly. Shaking his head, he quickly forced his eyes away from the fat rat to look at the one that attacked Daskar.

Said Soul Reaper was fingering the bite on his arm with a passive look. It had tore through his sleeve and straight into his skin. Evan frowned at the wound, noticing the strange coloring around it. "You can get poisoned?"

Daskar shrugged.

A strangled noise emitted from the Dual Blade's throat and he made his way to the small rat, eyes burning with restrained rage. He stopped right next to it and stabbed down with one blade before bringing the other down to slice it in half.

[Evan] moves to [E-5].
[Evan] attacks [Nibbles]. 7 ATK DMG. 2 hits.


"Annoying little. . . ." Evan growled lowly, ripping out his weapon and kicking one half of the rat. He noticed Daskar looking at him and huffed, turning away from the Soul Reaper. The corner of Daskar's mouth twitched, as if resisting the urge to smile. He slowly turned away to gaze at the other two rodents. He then moved to the one crying in front of Luck.

[Daskar] moves to [C-6].

Slowly raising a hand, palm face-up, he narrowed his eyes. Something sparked in his palm before growing, smoothing over and turning into a small black orb. Daskar flung it out at the rat, the orb flying through the air and piercing straight into the rat. It shrieked in pain and Daskar held it there before pulling the orb back.

He caught it, staring at the small orb. After a moment, he ate it.

[Daskar] casts Life Drain on [Fatty]. 3 Piercing INT DMG. Heals 2 HP.
HP: 20/20
MP: 10/20

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Fatty takes 14 DMG. CRITICAL HIT!

Fatty PERFECT KILL!

Nibbles takes 10 DMG!

Nibbles KO!

Daskar regains 2 HP!

Daskar takes 3 DMG from Poison!


Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~Enemy Phase V~

Shaky moves to J-4

Shaky attacks Nemu! 6 DMG! (ATK)



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (N) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malephia
HP: 15/20
MP: 11/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 4
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Nemu
HP: 23/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Feline
HP: 3/15 CRITICAL!
MP: 3/30
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 2 (D: CURSE!!!!)

Luck
HP: 20/20
MP: 2/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Evan
HP: 13/25
MP: 6/15
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 4
MOVE: 3

Daskar
HP: 17/20
MP: 10/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 5
MOVE: 3

Nibbles:
HP: 9/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fyur
HP: KO/25
MP: 16/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Shaky
HP: 8/25
MP: 0/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Chipper
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Greenie
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6

Fatty
HP: KO/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 5
DEF: 3
INT: 0
SPR: 2
Move: 6


Feline is in CRITICAL condition!

Daskar is Poisoned for 3 more turns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Player Phase VII~

Nemu attacks Shaky! 7 DMG! 2 hits!

Shaky Perfect Kill!

Request: Tutorial
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0
Location: Basement level of an Inn in the town of Accaron.
Objective: Defeat All Enemies!
Atmosphere: Ah...Ahhhh....Achoo! *sniff* Dusty in here...

~Objectives Completed~

Reward time! x3

Experience:
+4 - Rat Perfect Kill!
+4 - Rat KO.
+2 - Objectives completed in less than 10 Player Phases
+2 - No items used
+2 - No Final Judgements used
+2 - No Player character KO.

Total experience: 16

Malephia: Level 1
0/10-----16/10
Malephia...Level Up!
1 Skill Point awarded!
3 Stat Points awarded!
Next Level: 6/10

Nemu: Level 1
0/10-----16/10
Nemu...Level Up!
1 Skill Point awarded!
3 Stat Points awarded!
Next Level: 6/10

Feline: Level 1
0/10-----16/10
Feline...Level Up!
1 Skill Point awarded!
3 Stat Points awarded!
Next Level: 6/10

Luck: Level 1
0/10-----16/10
Luck...Level Up!
1 Skill Point awarded!
3 Stat Points awarded!
Next Level: 6/10

Evan: Level 1
0/10-----16/10
Evan...Level Up!
1 Skill Point awarded!
3 Stat Points awarded!
Next Level: 6/10

Daskar: Level 1
0/10-----16/10
Daskar...Level Up!
1 Skill Point awarded!
3 Stat Points awarded!
Next Level: 6/10

120 Gold awarded!

Items Obtained:

Inn Pass - A pass to stay at the inn in Accaron for free.

Antidote x3

Inventory Updated!

Adjust your profiles accordingly and send me any new abilities and whatnot. :3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Malephia sighed when she saw the last rat fall. She sat down on one of the empty boxes and swung her right leg over he left, resting. "Well, that was a blast." Malephia said with a grin. Nemu remained silent, she had nothing to say at the moment.

The sound of feet hitting wooded stairs reached the groups ears as the inn keeper made his way down to the basement. He walked close to the center of the room and looked around at the dead rats. A moment passed before he smiled and said, "Thank you all very much! I would have hated to scare away all of my customers just because of a little rat infestation, and I can never seem to get rid of them myself."

"As promised, you six may stay here for free at any time." The inn keeper finished, beaming at the group.

"Daddy!" Called a small voice, "There's a bunch of moving snowmen outside! They're scaring me!"

"Moving snowmen?" The inn keeper muttered, his brow furrowing in confusion. "Not those things again, "Stay in the building Ange!" He called, heading back up the stairs.

Malephia had to stop herself from cracking up in order to say, "Moving snowmen? You guys want to check it out or what?"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Durn on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 pm

"Moving snowmen!?" Feline put her palm over her stomach and began to laugh, "That's the best thing I've heard all day!" She placed her foot on the staircase heading upstairs, "Anything is better than rats! Let's go!" She cheered as she valiantly ran up the stairs as if she was a glorious hero.

Luck approached the stairs as well, turning his head back at the party, "We wouldn't be able to use that inn pass if the inn is destroyed by some snowmen, right?" He revealed a cigarette, lit it, and began to breathe in, "I say we go for it." He sighed, letting out a puff of smoke.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of a Dreamer: The New Era

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:20 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum