Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Chase - Page 15 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Auza had long since folded her arms. A locked door? Such things were not a problem for Auza, but did anyone realize this? Of course not. The disrespect Auza was getting was getting on her nerves. Still, Auza said nothing, merely followed Danzel on the pointless trek down to find the so-called 'Key Keeper' that was so important. It was just an old man who enjoyed sipping lemonade on a patio.

Auza declined to say anything to Danzel. He brought them here to meet the Key Keeper and snatch the keys. So he should be the one to talk. A form of rebellion, on Auza's part. She never liked the thieves in the first place, and she suspected they didn't like her either. A mutual hate. Such a tender alliance this was. Either side could backstab each other at any moment.

Having such hostility was very much Auza's personality.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

"So, what can I help ya with, my boy," the old man called out to Danzel, groaning as he stood up. "Phew. I think I'm gettin' a bit too old for this job. Glad you thieves are good at pickin' up after your own selves," he spoke with his ancient voice, letting out a deep laugh causing the slight belly he had to jiggle just a little.

"Gah, sorry for not being able to be more amicable, but we're kinda in a hurry. We need the key to the boss's bedroom," Danzel said hurriedly. He suddenly became a bit nervous and it was obvious.

"Brygan's room? Whatever do ya need to in there for?" the Key Keeper asked, slightly confused at the request.

"Well, he hasn't been responding to knocks and I know he's in there. We have these prisoners, of course, and we need to know what to do with them. If he won't open his door, then we'll have to ourselves," Danzel lied easily, almost as if he were used to it.

Klein watched the old man intently as he seemed to be deep in thought. He knew Danzel was just lying, but them? Prisoners? Bah. He watched as the Key Keeper nodded. It must have meant that the old fool bought the bluff.

"Yes, Lord Brygan has been holin' himself up in that room of his, but I'm afraid I don't have the key on me. You see...," he started to explain before being cut off by a flash of golden light that appeared near the opposite end of the patio.

"I was sure to nab it first, mmm," the sound of a female voice filled the area. Standing where the light had flashed was a beautiful wild cat with shining golden fur covered in dark spots from head to tail of which flicked from side to side nonchalantly. Her eyes were a dazzling green in color, and she sauntered closer to the group that was looking for the key.of which was obviously hanging from her neck in the form of a necklace. "Oooh, how I love a good game."

"Fuck. Aurea," Danzel cursed.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 pm

"Quite," Auza frowned, raising her eyes at Danzel's reaction to the gold cat. It was obviously a very foul demon that they were facing here. How could a human be so naive to trust something like that? Then again, humans were rather stupid when it came to demons. Auza hated that quality. But Wallace...he was more versed in demon culture than she was. Now that was attractive.

"I don't suppose you're letting us get away, hm?" Auza asked rhetorically, wrapping her beads around her wrist and palm, looking down at the demon cat. She was rather unimpressed at it's appearance.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm

"Oh, you're free to go whenever...but only if you leave the manor," the demon purred, her eyes glimmering with an evil glee directed at Auza. "But, if I'm not mistaken, you're not going to just waltz away defeated. After all, the key to your success is here...hanging around my neck," she mentioned, making sure to show the key to everyone by lifting her head a bit. "I know of your powers, but trying to force your way through Brygan's door would have left you in pain, for my magic protects it. But with this key, you unlock both the physical and the magical locks of the door. All you have to do...is get it," she explained simply.

"What are you even getting out of this? Why not fight us for real? Right now," Danzel spoke angrily, though his cool tone hid those true emotions. Just an irritated look plagued his face.

"Traitors don't get a say," Aurea responded quickly, her eyes flashing causing each of the thieves to become encased in gold. "Well now. Shall we get started?" She nodded to the Key Keeper who just grumbled to himself and left out the back door.

"Oh my. This looks like it might be a bit fun," Macha spoke absent-mindedly. She wasn't worried about this particular battle. If the demon wanted to play a game, then it was time to play. "I'm not too keen on losing myself, you know."

"I don't know how fun this could really be, but let's give it our all, everyone," Henry said in encouragement as he prepared for...the game.

Chapter 01-H: The Key

Objective: Get the key from Aurea!

Background: ~The Demon's Game~

{w} {w} {b} {b} {w} {w} A
{w} { } { } { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} {c} { } {A} { } {w} E
{w} {c} { } { } { } {w} F
{w} {c} { } { } {D} {w} G
{w} {t} {R} { } { } {s} H
{w} { } {K} { } {M} {s} I
{w} { } {C} { } {H} {w} J
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Klein (Arcane Knight) *ENHANCE GLYPH* *REDUCE GLYPH*
HP: 70/70
MP: 50/50
Atk: 19
Def: 12
Int: 14
Spr: 11
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Storyteller)
HP: 40/40
MP: 70/70
Atk: 3
Int: 18
Spr: 12

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +20%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 75/75
MP: 60/60
Atk: 21
Def: 13
Int: 7
Spr: 14
Move: 6 cells

Aurea (Gold Cat)
HP: ???/???
MP: ???/???
Atk: ??
Def: ??
Int: ??
Spr: ??
Move: 4 cells
Agility Drive: 20/20
Trigger Command: Distract (Fire off a blast of magic in a random direction to catch the enemy's attention. Any range. Auza only. 4 MP.)
Trigger Command: Overwhelm (Surrounds target with illusions and unleashes a barrage of feint attacks, none of which actually hit, but are meant to lower the enemy's agility. Range: Adjacent cell. Macha only. Lowers target Agility Drive by 2. Lowers it by 4 if the target is Distracted.)
Trigger Command: Grab for the Key (This is it. Dives in with an attempt to snatch the key away from the target. Range: 2 cells. Klein only. Chances of grabbing the key increase with the decrease of the target's Agility Drive.)

{D} - Danzel Statue

{R} - Renee Statue

{C} - Claire Statue

{s} - Screen Door (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Back Door (cannot be occupied)

{c} - Couch (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Small Table (cannot be occupied)

Players may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Auza starts at J-4

"How disappointing," Auza sighed, waving her hand as if dismissing the cat. She did take to mind the demon's mentioning of a barrier around the door. If that was the case, she could just tear apart the barrier with her magic. There was no reason why she wouldn't be able to. A demon's magic was nothing compared to her own.

But, then again, Auza often overestimated her abilities due to her pride. So maybe it wasn't such a good idea. She would have to think about it for awhile.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm

{w} {c} { } {A} { } {w} E
{w} { } {K} { } {M} {s} I
{w} { } {C} {A} {H} {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Henry (Storyteller)

Spoiler:

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%*
HP: 55/55
MP: 95/95
Def: 10
Move: 2 cells

Aurea (Gold Cat)
Agility Drive: 20/20
Trigger Command: Distract (Fire off a blast of magic in a random direction to catch the enemy's attention. Any range. Auza only. 4 MP.)
Trigger Command: Overwhelm (Surrounds target with illusions and unleashes a barrage of feint attacks, none of which actually hit, but are meant to lower the enemy's agility. Range: Adjacent cell. Macha only. Lowers target Agility Drive by 2. Lowers it by 4 if the target is Distracted. 4 MP.)
Trigger Command: Grab for the Key (This is it. Dives in with an attempt to snatch the key away from the target. Range: 2 cells. Klein only. Chances of grabbing the key increase with the decrease of the target's Agility Drive.)

{D} - Danzel Statue

{R} - Renee Statue

{C} - Claire Statue

Player Phase 1!

Klein moves to G4.

"Let's get that key quick then, shall we?!" Klein exclaimed. Something about the situation just got him all revved up for some reason. He was pumped and ready to go, just like he usually was. A cocky grin beset his face and he dodged around Renee who had become a golden statue at the hands of the demon. Sliding along the ground, Klein made an attempt at snatching the key right from under Aurea's nose...

Klein uses Trigger Command: Grab for the Key on Aurea!

Henry waits.

"Go, guys, go! I know you have it in you!" Henry called out more words of encouragement. It seemed about the only thing he could do for the moment. It would be up to the others to play this little game of Aurea's. He didn't quite understand what the point was, but at least she wasn't attacking them or anything. Yet...

Macha moves to E5.

"Let's see," Macha said simply as she dashed with tremendous speed towards the demon, dodging around the Danzel statue and stopping right next to Aurea with perfect control. She launched a slash at the demon, but it didn't connect. Converging from all around were illusionary copies of Macha, all trying to fake Aurea out. It took a dire control of her mana to keep the copies up and control them perfectly, but she was adept at such tactics, so it barely had an effect on her at all.

Macha uses Trigger Command: Overwhelm on Aurea!

MP: 56/60

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 am

Auza, unlike Macha and Klein, did not move from her position. There was no need to. So this was a game to the demon? Very well, Auza would make sure to make the game hell for the gold demon. Though she strongly suspected she wouldn't be able to do much to the demon's form. Auza sensed a barrier around the demon that would likely cause any attack to fail. Such a cheap form that was.

Auza raised her hand and snapped her fingers, the sound echoing in the air as a small burst of mana shot towards the cat, narrowly missing the demon by a hair's breadth. "Here, kitty kitty," Auza growled in monotone.

Auza uses Trigger Command: Distract on Aurea!

MP: 91/95
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Aurea is Distracted!

Aurea loses 4 AD!

AD: 16/20

Klein fails to grab the key!

{w} {c} { } {A} {M} {w} E
{w} {c} { } {K} {D} {w} G
{w} { } { } { } { } {s} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Enemy Phase.

"Come on. As if I can't see through that ki--," Aurea said as she suddenly sensed a presence near her. The blademaster was launching attacks all directions, not to mention a blast of energy just went hurtling by. Still, despite the onslaught, she dodged out of the way of Klein who narrowly missed grabbing hold of the key. "Ha ha ha...I promise to make this a game not easily won," Aurea purred as a bright surging light enveloped her. "Try a bit harder and maybe you'll get it next time." With that, she ran off in the opposite direction.

Aurea uses Trigger Command: Repair Reflex! [AD +1 every two turns]

Aurea moves to C4.

{w} { } { } {A} { } {w} C
{w} {c} { } { } {M} {w} E
{w} {c} { } {K} {D} {w} G
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

Player Phase 2!

Henry (Storyteller)

Spoiler:

MP: 56/60

MP: 91/95

Aurea (Gold Cat) *REPAIR REFLEX*
Agility Drive: 17/20
Trigger Command: Overwhelm (Surrounds target with illusions and unleashes a barrage of feint attacks, none of which actually hit, but are meant to lower the enemy's agility. Range: Adjacent cell. Macha only. Lowers target Agility Drive by 2. Lowers it by 4 if the target is Distracted. 4 MP.)

{D} - Danzel Statue

{R} - Renee Statue

{C} - Claire Statue

Henry moves to H5.

"Hmph. That's not very nice of you to taunt us, Miss Aurea," Henry said in a disappointed tone as if expecting something else from the demon. "I think I'll make your work cut out for you." He took out his parchment and clicked his little commercial pen before scribbling down quite a few things. As a result, blazing flames erupted around Klein and Macha, speeding them up and enhancing their critical blows, though the speed was what was important. "That's a bit more like it," Henry chirped contentedly.

Henry casts Explosive Climax on Klein! [Bestows Haste][Critical Hit Damage +25%]

MP: 54/70

Henry casts Explosive Climax on Macha! [Bestows Haste][Critical Hit Damage +25%]

MP: 38/70

[Looks like everyone's getting a helping of Henry's Explosive Climax! Day-um!]

Macha moves to B4.

"Oh my," Macha let out a small gasp as the flames burst around her. They didn't seem to do her any harm, but instead, she could feel a surge of power flowing through her. "Looks like the tables have turned, sweetheart," she said sweetly to Aurea with a grin, dashing off behind the demon to lay into her with her illusionary assault, her copies striking twice as fast and twice as much.

MP: 52/60

MP: 48/60

Klein moves to D4.

"YEEEEAAAHHH!!! That's what I'm talking about!!" Klein shouted in splendor, performing a couple of backflips before running in place. He did that for a few seconds before speeding off across the patio and lunging into Aurea, making a solid grab at the key, and if he didn't manage to get it with the first attempt, he brought his other hand from underneath to try and sneak it away from her like he had the very first time he tried to get it. After making his moves, he rememebered that he had yelled again before trying for the keys. D-damn it...I've got to stop doing that or Teacher will think I haven't learned anything, Klein cursed mentally as he tried to focus on getting the key.

Klein uses Trigger Command: Grab for the Key!

Klein uses Trigger Command: Grab for the Key!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Auza snapped her fingers, concentrating very hard not to "miss" and "accidentally" hit the golden cat. A burst of mana shot out from her fingers and soared high into the air before crashing down just millimeters behind the demon. If the attack from before didn't shake it, then this one would. Nothing is more startling than an attack in a blind spot.

Henry seemed to be doing his part well, it was only Klein that was shirking off on his duties. Auza would have to reprimand him later.

Auza uses Trigger Command: Distract on Aurea!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:48 am

Aurea is Distracted!

Aurea loses 8 AD!

AD: 9/20

Klein grabs the key! [Inventory Updated]

{w} { } { } {M} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } {A} { } {w} C
{w} { } { } {K} { } {w} D
{w} {c} { } { } { } {w} E
{w} {t} {R} { } {H} {s} H
{w} { } {C} {A} { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6-

The key was taken from Aurea!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

+8 - Key obtained in 2 turns
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10 turns
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 16

Klein: 23/54 --- 39/54
Next Level: 39/54

Henry: 18/54 --- 34/54
Next Level: 34/54

Macha: 0/54 --- 16/54
Next Level: 16/54

Auza: 37/54 --- 53/54
Next Level: 53/54

Skill Points Awarded!

+0: Klein, Henry, Macha, Auza

No Gold obtained...

No Items found...

Edit your profile, please~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klein's first grab at the key was dead on. With Aurea worrying about a vast majority of attacks coming from all around her, there was no way she could dodge. Macha, seeing that Klein had the key, quickly grabbed Klein's arm and dragged him far away from the demon causing him to blush furiously, though he didn't have any complaints. Aurea looked at them with a disappointed expression, shaking her head. "That game didn't last nearly long enough," she said, letting her words drip out of her mouth slowly like honey. "Perhaps the next one will be a bit more...entertaining. Hahahahahahaha!!!" With that, she disappeared in a brilliant flash of golden light. However, her voice resounded throughout the patio one last time: "I do rather like those traitors as statues in my mansion; I think I'll keep it that way. If you want to free them, just defeat me, not like you could care less anyway, right?" With that, she let off a nice string of subtle laughter before silence enveloped the room.

Henry was writing something on his parchment, focused on the Danzel statue in front of him. A mist surrounded the statue but nothing happened. "I....I can't get rid of it," he said a bit surprised, though he wasn't expecting much. This was the magic of a powerful demon, after all.

"Aw, don't worry, little Henry," Macha spoke to him in a comforting tone. "You heard the pretty kitty. All we have to do is rough her up a bit and we'll have our trio of thieves out of this pickle in no time. Should we get going? I feel we're missing out a fun time." She smiled nonchalantly as she took a deep breath and straightened her garments.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 am

That was rather easy. Though Auza expected something like this to be mere child's play. Their group was far too advanced for this little kitty to get the better of them. Turning her attention back to the gold statues of the thieves when Aurea left, Auza took a closer look at them. Henry's magic could not alleviate the thieves of their current state, but that was only to be expected. They had been turned fully and completely into gold, inside and out. It was truly a wicked magic.

"Not even my magic can save these fools," Auza told Henry, "I would save your energy if I were you." Still, it wasn't as though this was a bad thing. Auza herself was thinking of banishing the thieves to another realm. She had been banishing those demons to a peculiar part of the Void that she knew of, yet never visited. Roam the Void for an eternity? No, that was not it. They would be chained to the most desolate part of the void, where not even the Goddess of that place would care. That was Auza's hope, anyway.

"Let's move on, we can't do anything for these idiots." Auza took the lead again. It was good to finally be back in charge, instead of forcing Danzel to lead them everywhere. Auza knew where to go now. Up the flight of stairs and into the locked door.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 am

It was time. Henry was probably the only one to take a second glance at the thieves who rebelled against the demons before taking off after the others. I know the others don't care...but these guys did help us out, regardless of the circumstances, he thought sadly, though those feelings inside of him just gave him determination to defeat Aurea. If they could defeat that demon, the thieves would be freed from their golden prisons. That was his endeavor, and he knew Vincent wanted revenge on the ones that took him away and used him for something as stupid as conjuring a demon. Everyone had their goal set and their reasons close to their hearts.

However, as the group flew past the living room and into the foyer, they were forced to stop short. There was something....creepy...inhabiting the stairwell. It was an amorphous shadow being that seemed to seep over the stairs, turning the polished wood a deep black in color along with the railing that led upwards on both sides. Aside from the creature, two other ones could be seen on the side of the area near the door to the east hallway. These were reminiscent of golems, their bodies constructed of an interesting, yet slightly smelly black rock. They wielded giant steel rods with crosses at the tips. Upon their stone heads were wooden masks with slits where the eyes would be, but nothing could be seen past them. Just more black rock. The ground shook a bit as they slammed their weapons against the floor, and the thing on the stairs merely cackled with delight.

"A decent warm-up before the real thing?" Macha questioned rhetorically with a carefree grin as she called her blade to appear before her in a flash of pink light.

Chapter 01-I: Foul Reception

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Demonic Influence~

{w} {w} {w} {s} {E} {s} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} { } {M} { } { } { } { } {M} {w} B
{2} { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } {3} C
{2} {H} { } { } { } { } { } {V} {3} D
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } G
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } H
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } I
{ } { } {w} {X} {X} {X} {w} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Henry (Storyteller)

Spoiler:

Escel (Stair Ghoul) *EVADE +10%*
HP: 95/95
Atk: 4
Int: 17
Spr: 10

Malcon (Blood Golem)
HP: 150/150
MP: 65/65
Atk: 12
Def: 8
Int: 13
Spr: 9

Velaros (Blood Golem)

{2} - Foyer/Living Room Door (cannot be occupied)

{3} - Foyer/East Hall Door (cannot be occupied)

{s} - Staircase (cannot be occupied)

{X} - Front Door (cannot be occupied)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)(cannot be passed through)

Players may start in columns 2-4!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 am

Auza starts in D-3

"Perhaps,"
Auza spoke in response to Macha's rhetoric question. "These demons are foolish to stand in the way. There are places I want to be, and I'm tired of seeing these demons all over the place." Auza's eyes narrowed as she raised her beads, glaring at the three demons blocking the way. "End them."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 pm

{w} { } {M} { } { } { } { } {M} {w} B
{2} {H} {A} { } { } { } { } {V} {3} D

Henry (Storyteller)

Spoiler:

Escel (Stair Ghoul) *EVADE +10%*
HP: 95/95

Malcon (Blood Golem)

Velaros (Blood Golem)

Player Phase 1!

Klein uses Arcana - Rage on himself! [ATK +20%]

MP: 38/50

Klein already had his blade out and was ready to lay into the enemies full force, but took a moment to focus, throwing his hand outwards as a large red glyph appeared beneath him, firing up a surge of blazing mana to increase the damage of his attacks. Magic was a useful thing, but he much preferred the blade. "Really ready to go now. We have bigger cats to fry!" he exclaimed, entering his typical battle stance, staying light on his feet and ready to charge forward at a moment's notice.

Klein waits.

Henry casts Peaceful Resolution! [Positive status bestowed duration x2]

MP: 58/70

Henry casts Facts Come Together on Auza! [Bestows Doublecast]

MP: 50/70

"This ought to make things last a bit longer. Vincent's been complaining to see some action, so I think I'll do him a favor after I'm done with my preparations," Henry affirmed, writing down something on his parchment as he felt a great warmth surround him. A white aura flowed loosely and whimsically in his immediate vicinity. Nodding a head to it, he began writing something else, and Auza's mind was suddenly opened to every bit of wealth it contained with everything making perfect sense. After that, Henry tried to get a bit closer to Macha. He didn't know where she was going, but he wanted to give her some boosts before taking off as well.

Henry moves to B2.

Macha moves to B5.

"Now, this is an interesting demon," Macha spoke cheerfully as she came to a stop before the stairs along with the cackling creature inhabiting them. "I do regret to tell you that you're in our way. Time to run along, yes?" Her eyes gleamed dangerously as she cleared her mind, the thoughts distracting her vanishing quickly. She slashed at the creature two times with her blade, quick and precise, followed by even quicker slashes that the ghoul couldn't see at all. It would be by luck if it managed to get out of the way in time.

Macha uses Focus! [ATK and Critical Hit Rate +10%]
---Macha links a basic attack on Escel! 2 hits! 35 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 35 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK) [Chance of Mesmerize]
---Macha links Chain Slice! 2 hits! 21 Dmg per hit! [R-Abilities bypassed]

MP: 34/60

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Seeing that Macha was running ahead, Auza acted, raising her hand towards the blademaster, a small glyph appearing above the woman's head, a light covering falling from the edges of the glyph to surround Macha. It was a spell to protect her from adverse side effects. A precautionary measure so that the woman could keep destroying the demons.

Auza casts Bonds of Protection on Macha! Bestows Immunity! -16 MP

MP: 79/95

To follow up, Auza surrounded herself with a peculiar magic that would restore her own supply of mana over a period of time. It would certainly lend her a surplus of mana for using the ability, and Auza had a feeling she would need the mana.

Auza casts Restoring Bonds on herself! Bestows MP Regen! -10 MP

MP: 69/95
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Escel takes 64 Dmg!

HP: 31/95

Escel is Mesmerized!

{w} {H} { } { } {M} { } { } {M} {w} B
{2} { } {A} { } { } { } { } {V} {3} D

Klein's Arcana - Rage has 5 turns.

Henry's Peaceful Resolution has 2 turns left.

Auza's Doublecast has 5 turns left.

Macha's Immunity has 3 turns.

Auza's MP Regen has 5 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Escel uses Shadow Deception on Malcon! 17 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 87/95

Escel waits.

Malcon moves to B7.

Malcon attacks Macha! 12 Dmg! (ATK)

Velaros moves to D6.

Velaros waits.

{w} {H} { } { } {M} { } {M} { } {w} B
{2} { } {A} { } { } {V} { } { } {3} D

Escel is Mesmerized for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 2!

Atk: 19 --- 23

Henry (Storyteller) *PEACEFUL RESOLUTION*
MP: 50/70

Spoiler:

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +30%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 74/75
MP: 36/60
Atk: 21 --- 23

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *MP REGEN [5]* *DOUBLECAST*
MP: 77/95

Escel (Stair Ghoul) *EVADE +10%* *MESMERIZED*
HP: 31/95
MP: 87/95

Malcon (Blood Golem)
HP: 145/150

Velaros (Blood Golem)

Klein moves to D5.

One of the golem creatures was getting pretty close to the group, so Klein dashed off to engage it. The rush was short-lived and he came to a stop, allowing himself to fall forwards a bit as if he were to lose his balance only to fix himself quickly and jam the end of his sword into the golem's chest, right where a heart would be if it had one. Perfecting his balance, he gripped his sword tightly and rapidly thrusted in the general area of the first wound over and over again. "It might not have a heart, but I'm trusting it'll still hurt!" he said loudly, placing his blade out in front of him, preparing for any sort of counterattack if the thing possessed the ability.

Klein uses Heartstring on Velaros! 32 Dmg! (ATK)
---Klein links Swift Harmony! 9 hits! 16 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 10/50

"My word...if Vincent wants to be a part of this fight, I had better hurry. Seems as if it's almost over," Henry remarked, scribbling something down on his parchment. A blazing fire erupted into life around him, and his hand began furiously scrawling on the paper as if his life depended on it. A blast of energy shot up around the blademaster nearby, but he wasn't finished. Still writing like a crazy person, Henry projected the same effect he had bestowed upon himself over to Macha as well. "Hope that makes things a bit easier for you, Miss Macha," he called out to the elegant woman.

Henry casts Explosive Climax on himself! [Bestows Haste][Critical Hit Damage +25%][Fucking hot...>w>]

MP: 34/70

Henry casts Rising Tension on Macha! [Critical Hit Rate +25%]

MP: 22/70

Henry casts Explosive Climax on Macha! [Bestows Haste][Critical Hit Damage +25%]

MP: 6/70

"Finally. Come on out, brother. I don't think there will be much for you to do," Henry said with a slight laugh before disappearing into the book via the green whirlwind.

Henry uses Brother! [Summons Vincent to B3][Henry is removed from battle]

MP: 2/70

Vincent moves to B4.

As Vincent emerged from the book, he took out his scythe and glanced around at the pathetic assembly of monsters. "Most likely should have just left me in the book. I see not much work to be done here," he said taking a step forward before realizing there was some woman in the way. "Oh, so you're the new one. Macha the Tempest was it? Vincent Chaucer. I suppose it's nice to meet you." He gazed past the woman to his intended target. "A moment." The man snapped his fingers causing the shadows in the area to stir. From beneath the golem, dark tendrils arose and began twisting around the thing's body before glowing with a strange energy causing the entangled golem to start shaking. "Seems that spell's working properly."

Vincent casts Writhing Anguish on Malcon! 20 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Pain]

Macha attacks Escel! 2 hits! 23 Dmg! 35 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK) [Chance of Mesmerize]
---Macha links a basic attack! 2 hits! 23 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Mesmerize]
---Macha links a basic attack! 2 hits! 35 Dmg! CRITICAL! 35 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK) [Chance of Mesmerize]

Macha took Henry's buffs in stride and felt overwhelmingly powerful. "Phew, now this is some good stuff you're packing there, Heny," she said as a means of complimenting the boy. Paying no further attention though, she delved into the creature on the stairs. It had been mesmerized by her blade, but it wasn't that much of a help, so she figured she would just end it now, unleashing a torrent of powerful slashes upon the thing. Upon turning to look at the direction of the new voice, she found a tall man standing near where Henry had been. "So this is what Henry was talking about? I know he mentioned a brother, but sheesh. I thought the kid was crazy," Macha responded and laughed. "Such a delightful fellow we have here, eh?" she remarked to the others, placing her blade on her shoulder for a moment before giving Vincent a hearty pat on the back.

"Let's get down." The demon that had even dared to get that close to her was about to be in a world of hurt. In a swift moment, she was upon the thing, a powerful slash launched at its chest. She thrust at the being a couple of times before slashing upwards with enough raw power and grace to send the creature flying back. Turning, she slashed the ground towards the golem to unleash a blade of pink energy hurtling along the ground and crashing into her victim.

Macha uses First Step on Malcon! 49 Dmg! CRITICAL!! [User moves to B6]
---Macha links Rending Fang! 3 hits! 18 Dmg! 18 Dmg! 25 Dmg! (ATK) [Target forced to B8]
---Macha links Blade Wave! 44 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

MP: 8/60

Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Auza didn't move from her spot. She didn't see the need to, everyone seemed to be destroying the opposition quite easily. If the thieves had been with them, this fight would have been over. But they weren't. And Auza didn't care. She raised her hands and pointed her bony fingers towards the closest demon. A glyph appeared in front of her hand, red in hue. A similar glyph appeared in front of the demon, followed by many others that connected. Every so often, the glyphs would rotate, clicking into place in a rhythmic motion.

Auza, after focusing her mana carefully, swiped her hand across the glyph in front of her, causing it to halt. The other glyphs around the demon also stopped, and a barrier formed around the demon, time slowing down to a stop.

Auza casts Glyph of Motion on Velaros! Chance of Stop!

MP: 61/95

Auza restores MP!

MP: 66/95
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Escel takes 102 Dmg!

Escel OVERKILL!!

Malcon takes 121 Dmg!

HP: 24/150

Malcon is afflicted with Pain!

Velaros takes 96 Dmg!

HP: 54/150

Velaros is Stopped!

{w} {w} {w} {s} {s} {s} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} { } { } {V} { } {M} { } {M} {w} B
{2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {3} C
{2} { } {A} { } {K} {V} { } { } {3} D

Klein's Arcana - Rage has 4 turns left.

Auza's Doublecast has 4 turns left.

Macha's Immunity has 2 turns left.

Auza's MP Regen has 4 turns left.

Macha's Rising Tension has 5 turns left.

Macha's Explosive Climax has 5 turns left.

Macha's Focus has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Malcon begins to cast Drain! (1/2)

Malcon waits.

Velaros is Stopped!

{w} { } { } {V} { } {M} { } {M} {w} B
{2} { } {A} { } {K} {V} { } { } {3} D

Malcon's Pain has 5 turns left.

Velaros is Stopped for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!

MP: 10/50
Atk: 19 --- 23

Henry (Storyteller) *BOOK*
Spoiler:

Vincent (Necromancer) *CHR +15%*
HP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Spr: 7

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +55%* *EVADE +25%* *CHD +25%* *HASTE*
HP: 74/75
MP: 8/60
Atk: 21 --- 23

Auza (Seal Witch) *EVADE +10%* *MP REGEN [5]* *DOUBLECAST*
MP: 68/95

Escel (Stair Ghoul) *OVERKILL*

Malcon (Blood Golem) *PAIN* *CRITICAL*
HP: 24/150

Velaros (Blood Golem) *STOP*
HP: 54/150

Klein uses Trick Blade on Velaros! 3 hits! 29 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 0/50

Klein surveyed the damage they had done. These demons really hadn't stood a chance against them. One was in a corner, desperately trying to cast some sort of spell. He guessed Vincent's own weird magic was behind it. Then Auza had to go and freeze the golem in front of him in time. "I guess it's just time for some clean-up then!" he said, shrugging his shoulders before slashing at the halted golem twice before switching his sword to the other hand in the blink of an eye for a finishing blow.

Klein waits.

Vincent waits.

"Well, that was hardly enthralling. Whoever makes these things has greatly disappointed," Vincent spoke snidely, raising a hand to his mouth for an overly dramatic yawn. "Henry, you don't mind staying put for a bit longer, do you? Not that I care, but you're the one in control here, sadly," he explained rather bluntly.

No, of course it's fine. You haven't let me hear the end of your little revenge plans, so it would horrible of me to deny you that now, Henry told his brother, the voice resounding through the necromancer's mind to his great pleasure.

"Very well."

Macha moves to B7.

Macha unleashes a torrent of basic attacks! 12 hits! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 23 Dmg! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! 40 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK) [Chance of Mesmerize]

"Oh yes. Clean up," Macha stated simply with an easygoing smile. She strode up casually to the golem that was trying to cast its spell. "Phew, you are a stinking fellow, aren't you?" That was all she said as she unleashed a plethora of slashes. These were different from the ones she normally executed. They were wild and brutal, the blade unleashing blast after blast of cherry blossoms as the blade connected with the rough, rock body of the golem, though not even the tough exterior could withstand the might of her attacks. She let the blade flash out of existence in the pink light before brushing off her hands. "Job well done, yes? I do beieve we've got people waiting for us."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Auza waits.

Auza put her beads back into the pouch she had on her side and began moving towards the staircase. It was about time to get going, 'clean up' was already finished with Macha killing off the final demon. Auza was proud of her magic again, and her ability to stop time for a separate demon. That was sure to come in handy in the future.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Malcon takes 367 Dmg!

Malcon OVERKILL!!

Velaros takes 63 Dmg!

Velaros KO!

{w} { } { } {V} { } { } {M} { } {w} B
{2} { } {A} { } {K} { } { } { } {3} D

All enemies have been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+15 - Stair Ghoul x1 OVERKILL
+14 - Blood Golem x1 OVERKILL
+9 - Blood Golem x1
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 46

Klein: 39/54 --- 85/54
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 31/81

Henry: 34/54 --- 80/54
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 26/54

Vincent: 12/24 --- 58/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/24 --- 38/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next level: 14/24

Macha: 16/54 --- 62/54
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 8/54

Auza: 53/54 --- 99/54
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 45/81

Skill Points Awarded!

+2: Vincent
+1: Klein, Henry, Macha, Auza

The Party receives 203 Gold!

Items found:
---Onyx Orb x2
---Brimstone x3
---Broken Mask x4

Edit your profile, please~ Update will come shortly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm

There was no stopping. After clearing out the meager demons, the group burst up the stairs and turned to face the door that had opposed them earlier. Klein produced the key he had snatched away from Aurea and jammed it into the keyhole, turning it slightly until he heard a click. He was sent flying back as a panel of gold energy that had not been seen before shattered into fragments before dissipating into a fine golden dust. "One physical lock out of the way, along with one magical one. Time to go in there and give this Brygan guy a piece of our minds!" Klein exclaimed in a low voice. It still held his usual enthusiasm, but he didn't want the people inside the room to know they were there.

Klein kicked down the door instead of opening it like a normal person.

"Oh, dear student....," Macha said disappointedly, shaking her head in exasperation. She said nothing more, but turned to Auza. "I'm starting to feel for you." Without saying why, she headed into the room after a nervous Klein and a vengeful Vincent, who hadn't been returned to the book by Henry's choice. The inside of the room was rather fancy. There was an extremely large bed with red velvet bedspread with gold trimmings. The pillowcases were completely gold in color. The wood floor was practically sparkling clean. There were a few bookcases lining the far wall and on the opposite wall of the entrance was a large desk covered in papers. Standing in front of the desk was a portly brute of a man holding an axe. His hairy chest and fat stomach were visible, for he wore no shirt beneath the black vest he was wearing. He wore a large pair of shorts, not like he had much choice, and some thick hide boots. His beady black eyes glared at the party arrogantly as they strode in, and he gave them a nasty grin. Most of his teeth were yellow, and some were just downright missing.

Aurea was lying extravagantly on the bed, but perked up when she heard the door being kicked down. "He did know he could just...open it, right?" she called out.

"It don't matter, dear. I'll be able to use their bones to make a new door, eh?" the man grumbled and gave out a hearty laugh that seemed to shake the room a bit.

Klein drew his blade in a heartbeat. "You're Brygan, aren't you?! Should have seen this coming," he shouted at the man, a hand gesturing to his figure upon his last statement.

"That's right. I'm Brygan, King of Thieves, and I say, my health habits don't have anything to do with you breaking down my damn door!!" he growled before glancing at Vincent. "I had heard you found my book."

"My book." Vincent glared at the fat thief lord with such hatred that if looks could kill, eternal torture would sound great.

"Finders keepers."

"What are you? A four year old? You had your goons mug Henry." The grip on his scythe tightened. It was clear there was great tension between the two.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

"Children!" Auza snapped, stepping forward, closer to Vincent. She gave him a look that clearly stated: Calm down or I'll lock you into a porno another book. "That's enough bickering," Auza turned her glare to the self-proclaimed King of Thieves. The instant she laid eyes on the man, she knew that he was a despicable being, a degenerate who thought only of his own selfish needs.

Auza unclipped her pouch and drew out her beads, wrapping them around her wrist and palm. She continued to glare, unblinkingly, at Brygan. "Brygan, King of Thieves," Auza declared formally, her voice dripping with acid. If the acid were to materialize, there wouldn't be much left of the building. "As a servant of the great Void, I sentence you. I speak on behalf of all the denizens of Berbatu, of Dalmaschior, and all of Alidare. Your existence has been deemed dangerous, and you shall be banished from this world and all others, cursed to roam the Abyss for eternity!"

Auza quickly raised her hand, a pure white glyph appearing in front of her, the markings on it much different from any other glyph she had cast before. From the glyph, a single white chain shot out at an incredible clip, quickly surrounding Brygan and holding him in place. Auza's eyes were alight with a dangerous fire, her face set in a furious scowl as she growled at Brygan. Never before had Auza allowed anyone to see her this angry. Never before had Auza allowed herself to get this angry.

But her patience wore thin over the years, and now her anger was naked, for all to see and for all to fear.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Brygan growled as he felt himself constrained such that he couldn't move. A frustrated look contorted his face as he wiggled furiously, trying to get free. "Wh-what is this nonsense!?! he shouted, hacking at the chain with his axe to no avail.

"Sheesh, calm down, Brygan. So easily flustered," Aurea said smoothly, approaching Brygan. She moved her head so that she gazed at Auza for but a mere moment with her dazzling emerald eyes before turning it back to breath on the chain. A gold mist emerged from her mouth, and as soon as it touched the chain, it turned to gold, as did the glyph and shattered into not but sparkling dust. "How rude of you to forget I was still here. If you're so angry, shall we settle this? I have some friends in Hell that I haven't sent souvenirs too yet. They would love some new chew toys," she uttered indulgently before letting off a sly laugh. "Come, Brygan. Let us show them our power!" A radiant golden aura began to surge around her. She crouched down low as if ready to pounce.

Much rested on the outcome of this battle. With that in heart, the group prepared themselves.

Chapter 01-J: King of Thieves

Objective: Defeat Brygan, King of Thieves, and the demon, Aurea once and for all!

Background: ~Stand Against Evil~

{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} { } { } {c} { } {C} {b} {b} {w} B
{w} { } {d} {d} {d} { } {b} {b} {w} C
{w} { } { } {B} { } { } {b} {b} {w} D
{w} {o} { } { } { } {A} {b} {b} {w} E
{w} {o} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {w} F
{w} {o} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } {K} {M} { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } {V} { } { } { } { } {w} I
{w} {w} {D} {D} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} J

Klein (Arcane Knight)

Spoiler:

HP: 35/35
Atk: 7
Spr: 8

HP: 80/80
Def: 14
Spr: 15

Brygan (Thief Lord)
HP: 523/523
MP: 185/185
Atk: 18
Int: 6

Aurea (Gold Cat) *MP REGEN [23]*
HP: 660/660
MP: 465/465
Atk: 15
Def: 11
Int: 10

{C} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Unlocks and opens target. Range: Adjacent. Requires Chest Key x1)

{D} - Door to Brygan's Room (cannot be occupied)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Luxurious Bed (cannot be occupied)

{o} - Bookcase (cannot be occupied)

{d} - Large Desk (cannot be occupied)

{c} - Comfortable Chair (cannot be occupied)

Players may start in rows H-I!

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Auza starts at I-3

Auza backed off a little, frowning. She didn't expect her chains to actually succeed in sending the thief king to the Void, but still. It irritated her that a demon was powerful enough to shatter her chains. However, Brygan was unable to do it alone...so that meant if they got rid of Aurea, Auza could easily bind Brygan to the Void and erase him.

But that wouldn't be very satisfying. Auza wanted him to bleed first.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Chapter 01-J: King of Thieves

Objective: Defeat Brygan, King of Thieves, and the demon, Aurea once and for all!

Background: ~Stand Against Evil~

{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} { } { } {c} { } {C} {b} {b} {w} B
{w} { } {d} {d} {d} { } {b} {b} {w} C
{w} { } { } {B} { } { } {b} {b} {w} D
{w} {o} { } { } { } {A} {b} {b} {w} E
{w} {o} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {w} F
{w} {o} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{w} { } { } {K} {M} { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } {A} {V} { } { } { } { } {w} I
{w} {w} {D} {D} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} J

Klein (Arcane Knight)

Spoiler:

HP: 35/35
Atk: 7
Spr: 8

HP: 80/80
Def: 14

MP: 100/100

Brygan (Thief Lord)
HP: 523/523
MP: 185/185
Atk: 18
Int: 6

Aurea (Gold Cat) *MP REGEN [23]*
HP: 660/660
MP: 465/465
Atk: 15
Int: 10

{C} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Unlocks and opens target. Range: Adjacent. Requires Chest Key x1)

{D} - Door to Brygan's Room (cannot be occupied)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{b} - Luxurious Bed (cannot be occupied)

{o} - Bookcase (cannot be occupied)

{d} - Large Desk (cannot be occupied)

{c} - Comfortable Chair (cannot be occupied)

Player Phase 1!

Klein moves to E4.

"Time to get this show on the road!" Klein shouted, rubbing the shoulder of his sword arm a bit before charging towards Brygan with his blazing speed. Stopping short in front of the fat thief lord, he let the man have it, slashing him two times quickly across the chest. The vest blocked some of it, but he could see the cuts in the man's torso. "Maybe this exercise will help you lose a bit of weight, eh?" Klein taunted Brygan, giving a snide chuckle afterwards to add salt to the injury.

Klein attacks Brygan! 2 hits! 20 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Vincent uses Summon Hellhound! [Hellhound summond to I5]

MP: 54/60

"Time to give them what's been coming to them all along," Vincent stated. His composure hadn't truly been lost, even when arguing with Brygan. He detested raising his voice...except when it came to casting spells or summoning. "Damned creature! Arise from the depths of Hell and serve me!" he chanted as he waved his hands about in front of him, a torrent of dark energy seeping out of the ground around him. Red flames flickered within the darkness and, from out of a cloud of darkness that appeared beside Vincent, his hellhound emerged.

Vincent waits.

Macha uses Dire Threat on herself! [Bestows Center of Attention]

MP: 52/60

Macha continued to smile valiantly as a strange aura crept up around her. She placed her fingers to her mouth and whistled sharply to get the duo's attention. "Yo! Remember that legendary blademaster you locked in the dungeon? I'm free~" she called out to Brygan and Aurea. "Unless you want your asses handed to you, you'll take me down first." She gave them both a cocky look, crossing her arms as if waiting for them to come and get her. "Wouldn't want the squishy necro guy here to get smushed," she said quietly to herself with an obscure snicker.

Macha moves to F5.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down