Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Hy'tel takes 28 Dmg!

HP: 997/1025

Kan'dil is Drained!

Verd'ala takes 74 Dmg!

HP: 843/1025

Verd'ala is Drained!

Ouscu takes 96 Dmg!

HP: 861/990

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} {F} { } {O} {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } {H} {K} {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} { } { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} {H} {V} {M} { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Henry's Peaceful Resolution fades.

Auza's Doublecast has 3 turns left.

Klein's Immunity has 1 more turn.

Macha's Immunity has 1 more turn.

Henry's MP Regen has 3 more turns.

Auza's MP Regen has 3 more turns.

Henry's Protect has 2 more turns.

Macha's Protect has 3 turns.

Macha's Troubling Turn has 9 more turns.

Klein's Rising Tension has 6 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Hy'tel moves to I5.

Hy'tel attacks Henry!  2 hits!  27 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Kan'dil is Sealed!

Verd'ala is Sealed!

Flicker attacks Klein!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Flicker waits.

Ouscu moves to C6.

Ouscu attacks Klein!  32 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } {O} {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} {F} { } { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } {K} {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} { } { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} {H} {V} {M} { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Kan'dil is Sealed for 1 more turn.

Verd'ala is Sealed for 1 more turn.

Kan'dil is Drained for 3 turns.

Verd'ala is Drained for 3 turns.

Player Phase 4!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%* *IMMUNITY* *CHR +25%*
HP: 49/100
MP: 55/55
Atk: 29 --- 32
Def: 19 --- 21
Int: 15
Spr: 14
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *MP REGEN [5]* *PROTECT*
HP: 40/60
MP: 47/100
Atk: 3
Def: 19
Int: 28
Spr: 17
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +20%* *EVADE +25%* *IMMUNITY* *PROTECT*
HP: 61/100
MP: 53/75
Atk: 28 --- 31
Def: 18 --- 20
Int: 8 --- 9
Spr: 17 --- 19
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *MP REGEN [6]*
HP: 70/70
MP: 120/120
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 23
Spr: 24
Move: 2 cells

Hy'tel (Spearman of the Wastes)
HP: 997/1025
MP: 560/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Kan'dil (Spearman of the Wastes) *SEALED* *DRAIN [185]*
HP: 829/1025
MP: 375/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Verd'ala (Spearman of the Wastes) *SEALED* *WHITE CHAINS [51]* *DRAIN [185]*
HP: 792/1025
MP: 375/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Flicker (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ouscu (Black Lantern)
HP: 861/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{r} - Prison Bar Rubble
[No Occupy]


S-Ability Adrenaline Surge activates! [Bestows Haste]

Klein raised a hand to Henry before he had the chance to heal him.  He turned his head and saw the worried expression on the boy's face and the boy was definitely about to scrawl something, but stopped.  A red aura surged to life around Klein as he felt the adrenaline coursing through him once more.  Henry had already done enough.  It was time that Klein unleashed hell on these creatures or died trying.  Auza's magic wasn't going to bind the spearmen forever, granted she had enough of a mana pool to cast the magic once more, but there was no telling if it would be effective again.  The swordsman had full confidence in Auza; he always had.  Just, in a different world especially, there was no telling what could happen.  In order to move forward, Henry would have to follow him to support him.  The boy needed to be with the others.  Opening his mouth for a mighty roar, Klein surged forward to the fireball he had been harassing, wings of light shooting downwards out of his back while his blades became coated in a similar light.  He would shred the darkness from their fiery forms.

Klein moves to D6.

Klein uses Blazing Jet! [Basic Attacks: Holy][BA and Skill Hit Count +1][Move +4][Evade +25%]

MP: 35/55

Klein attacks Ouscu!  6 hits!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  106 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!!  106 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!!  106 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  106 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

Klein attacks Ouscu!  6 hits!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  106 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (ATK)


Henry casts The Chase!  45 Dmg!  Hits Hy'tel and Verd'ala! (INT) [Henry gains Haste][Macha gains Haste][Auza gains Haste]

MP: 13/100

As much as Henry wished to help Klein, the swordsman was stubborn and moved away before he had the chance to help.  "If that is what you see fit, Mister Klein.  Godspeed," Henry whispered, a smile of confidence on his lips.  His pen was set to furiously scrawling the story of the groups adventures so far--all of their endeavors and hardships.  He read the words as he went, the mere sound of them inspiring his nearby allies, granting them a vigilant speed while the tale ravaged the souls of the men that threatened them.  "Nothing like a little reminiscing.  But our story isn't over yet."

Henry waits.


Macha uses Focus! [ATK +10%][CHR +10%]

MP: 43/75

Macha attacks Verd'ala!  3 hits!  65 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!!  43 Dark Dmg!  43 Dark Dmg! (ATK)
---Macha links Crescent Slash!  66 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK) [Chance of Bleeding]
---Macha links Midnight Phantom!  4 hits!  72 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  48 Dmg!  48 Dmg!  48 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Addle]

MP: 7/75

"My bold apprentice," Macha spoke, wiping a fake tear from her eye.  "But also very foolish.  Ah well, I suppose a foolish streak like his just can't be quelled through any means of training," she said with a grin, her eyes sharpening as she enhanced her own abilities, focusing on her swordplay and the battle itself.  Three strikes easily landed on the chained individual before her followed by a vicious slice.  A frontal slash was dealt and she vanished, forms of herself converging upon the fellow, each with a slash of its own to deal before she reappeared in her proper spot, blades at the ready.

Macha waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:00 pm

Such power. Auza never thought she would encounter such strong pools of magic to come from mere soldiers. The spell she cast was almost too powerful, if she was not careful the magic would take control over her and her powers would put everyone at risk. Especially in a realm with such weak magic. Her reserves were filled now, and Henry just gave her the means to unload heavy amounts of magic upon their enemies.

"Be wary mortal," Auza chanted. "Your bones and flesh cannot withstand the forces that control the universe. I command you: Wither and die." As she was chanting, a chain as dark a red as blood snapped up from the ground and impaled her intended target. This one was about to get a very rude introduction to how powerful magic could become. "This is why you lock mages in a tower," Auza murmured to herself. She snapped her fingers and the by-now very familiar needles dug into her hapless target.

Auza casts Deathfire Chain on Kan'dil! 23 Int DMG! Target will take 100% more DMG from Magic!

Auza casts three rounds of Magic Needles on Kan'dil! 44 Int DMG per hit! 21 hits! Chance of Silence (x3)!

MP: 63/120

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Hy'tel takes 20 Dmg!

HP: 977/1025

Kan'dil takes 400 Dmg!

HP: 429/1025

Kan'dil is Silenced!

Verd'ala takes 285 Dmg!

HP: 507/1025

Verd'ala evades Bleeding!

Verd'ala evades Addle!

Ouscu takes 894 Dmg!

Ouscu KO!

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } {K} {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} {F} { } { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} { } { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} {H} {V} {M} { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Auza's Doublecast has 2 turns left.

Klein's Immunity fades.

Macha's Immunity fades.

Henry's MP Regen has 2 more turns.

Auza's MP Regen has 2 more turns.

Henry's Protect has 1 more turn.

Macha's Protect has 2 more turns.

Macha's Troubling Turn has 8 more turns.

Klein's Rising Tension has 5 more turns.

Klein's Blazing Jet has 2 more turns.

Klein's Haste is indefinite.

Henry's Haste has 3 turns.

Macha's Focus has 4 turns left.

Macha's Haste has 2 turns left.

Auza's Haste has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Hy'tel moves to I4.

Hy'tel attacks Auza!  2 hits!  27 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Kan'dil is Sealed!

Verd'ala is Sealed!

Flicker uses Towering Flame! [Fire Dmg Output +30%]

MP: 1259/1275

Flicker waits.

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } {K} {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} {F} { } { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} { } { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} {H} {V} {M} { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Kan'dil is no longer Sealed.

Verd'ala is no longer Sealed.

Kan'dil is Drained for 2 more turns.

Verd'ala is Drained for 2 more turns.

Kan'dil is Silenced for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 5!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%* *CHR +25%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 49/100
MP: 55/55
Atk: 29 --- 32
Def: 19 --- 21
Int: 15
Spr: 14
Move: 3 cells --- 7 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *MP REGEN [5]* *PROTECT* *HASTE*
HP: 40/60
MP: 18/100
Atk: 3
Def: 19
Int: 28
Spr: 17
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +30%* *EVADE +25%* *PROTECT*
HP: 61/100
MP: 7/75
Atk: 28 --- 31 --- 34
Def: 18 --- 20
Int: 8 --- 9
Spr: 17 --- 19
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *MP REGEN [6]* *HASTE*
HP: 46/70
MP: 120/120
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 23
Spr: 24
Move: 2 cells

Hy'tel (Spearman of the Wastes)
HP: 977/1025
MP: 560/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Kan'dil (Spearman of the Wastes) *DRAIN [185]* *DIRE ACTION* *SILENCE*
HP: 429/1025
MP: 190/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Verd'ala (Spearman of the Wastes) *DRAIN [185]* *DIRE ACTION*
HP: 507/1025
MP: 190/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Flicker (Black Lantern) *FIRE DMG OUTPUT +30%*
HP: 990/990
MP: 1259/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ouscu (Black Lantern) *KO*

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{r} - Prison Bar Rubble
[No Occupy]


Klein moves to E5.

Klein attacks Flicker!  7 hits!  70 Holy Dmg per hit! WEAKNESS!! (ATK)

Klein attacks Flicker!  7 hits!  106 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  70 Holy Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (ATK)

Not wasting any time, Klein zipped through the air in a flash of light, his swords lighting up the dim area with every brutal slash he dealt to the hovering fireball that was left.  It had consumed itself in a pillar of flame and now grew taller and wilder, the flames licking out of the cage it was confined within.  There was no telling what would happen now; he had to get rid of it as soon as he could.


Henry moves to G5.

"Miss Auza, do be careful," Henry advised as he meandered off to help Klein take down the remaining fireball.  He scratched at his paper with his pen several times, blades of ice shooting towards the fireball and smashing into it causing the thing to wail in agony.  Perhaps it couldn't take the power of his magic?  More and more blades of magical ice soared through the air as Henry wrote.  He only hoped that it would be enough, and that Auza could handle herself for the time being now that the soldiers had finally escaped their bonds.

Henry attacks Flicker!  3 hits!  56 Ice Dmg per hit! WEAKNESS!! (INT)

Henry attacks Flicker!  3 hits!  56 Ice Dmg per hit! WEAKNESS!! (INT)


Macha moves to I5.

Macha attacks Hy'tel!  3 hits!  65 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!!  65 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!!  43 Dark Dmg! (ATK)

Macha attacks Hy'tel!  3 hits!  43 Dark Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Macha noticed that Auza was under attack now.  Figuring the one she had been focusing would come after her, she dodged around him and lunged into the man attacking her comrade, blade of darkness flashing expertly through the air with every calculated strike landing, whether on a vital or not was up to chance for the moment being.  "Plan on sealing them down again?  Might make this a bit easier," Macha questioned Auza with a sly grin, not worried for the woman's well-being at all because she knew what Auza was capable of by now.  And with the enchantments she already possessed from Henry, these mortals were doomed.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:30 am

Auza raised her arms, her magic channeling again as it did before. "In order to teach a man how to kneel, you have to put him there," Auza replied to Macha. The chains she summoned before came again, but this time there were more than just a few chains. The number doubled from the last time, wrapping around each breathing enemy and tied them to the ground, forcing each one to kneel before Auza. She would enjoy seeing any of them resist her magic this time. It would be twice as difficult.

Auza casts two Soul Chains! Chance to Seal all enemies (x2)!

MP: 84/120


Auza took a step back to both admire her work and begin channeling another pair of spells. First she gave Macha and Klein a small boost that would help them in dispatching their enemies. This battle was almost over, but speeding up the process would assist them anyway. They would certainly appreciate the boost, Auza was sure.

One of the spirit-lanterns was boosting its power. If it somehow overcame Auza's seals, it may cause a little trouble. So Auza threw a chain from the ground into the lantern, then pulled it down. The chain shattered, and the lantern went back to its normal form. "We'll be having none of that," Auza warned the spirit.

Auza moves to K-4

Auza casts Seal Release on Macha! Chains Klein; Grants 30% Atk and 15% Crit Chance boost!

Auza casts Shatter Spirit Chain on Flicker! Dispels all active buffs!

MP: 62/120

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Hy'tel takes 44 Dmg!

HP: 933/1025

R-Ability Surging Sweep activates! [Macha's combo is interrupted]

Hy'tel is now Sealed!

Kan'dil evades Seal!

Verd'ala is Sealed!

Flicker takes 918 Dmg!

HP: 72/918

Flicker evades Seal!

Flicker's Towering Flame is removed!

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} {F} {K} { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} {H} { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {H} {M} { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } { } { } {V} { } { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} {A} { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Auza's Doublecast has 1 turn left.

Henry's MP Regen has 1 more turn.

Auza's MP Regen has 1 more turn.

Henry's Protect fades.

Macha's Protect has 1 more turn.

Macha's Troubling Turn has 7 more turns.

Klein's Rising Tension has 4 more turns.

Klein's Blazing Jet has 1 more turn.

Klein's Haste is indefinite.

Henry's Haste has 2 turns left.

Macha's Focus has 3 turns left.

Macha's Haste has 1 turn left.

Auza's Haste has 1 turn left.

Klein's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Macha's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Hy'tel is Sealed!

Kan'dil uses Rupture on Henry!  35 Dmg! (ATK) [Target's DEF -10%]

MP: 180/560

Kan'dil attacks Henry!  2 hits!  27 per hit! (ATK)

Kan'dil waits.

Verd'ala is Sealed!

Flicker moves to I4.

Flicker begins a Self-Destruct sequence! (1/2)

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} { } {K} { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} {H} { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } {F} {H} {M} { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } { } { } {V} { } { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} {A} { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Kan'dil is Drained for 1 more turn.

Verd'ala is Drained for 1 more turn.

Kan'dil is Silenced for 1 more turn.

Hy'tel is Sealed for 2 more turns.

Verd'ala is Sealed for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 6!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *PDO +10%* *CHR +40%* *EVADE +25%* *HASTE*
HP: 49/100
MP: 35/55
Atk: 29 --- 38
Def: 19
Int: 15
Spr: 14
Move: 3 cells --- 7 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *MP REGEN [5]* *HASTE*
HP: 8/60
MP: 23/100
Atk: 3
Def: 19 --- 17
Int: 28
Spr: 17
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +45%* *EVADE +25%* *PROTECT*
HP: 61/100
MP: 7/75
Atk: 28 --- 31 --- 34 --- 44
Def: 18 --- 20
Int: 8 --- 9
Spr: 17 --- 19
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *MP REGEN [6]* *HASTE*
HP: 46/70
MP: 120/120
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 23
Spr: 24
Move: 2 cells

Hy'tel (Spearman of the Wastes) *SEALED*
HP: 933/1025
MP: 560/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Kan'dil (Spearman of the Wastes) *DRAIN [185]* *DIRE ACTION* *SILENCE* *SEALED*
HP: 429/1025
MP: 0/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Verd'ala (Spearman of the Wastes) *DRAIN [185]* *DIRE ACTION* *SEALED*
HP: 507/1025
MP: 5/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Flicker (Black Lantern) *CRITICAL*
HP: 72/990
MP: 1259/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ouscu (Black Lantern) *KO*

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{r} - Prison Bar Rubble
[No Occupy]


Klein moves to J7.

The strange black fireball creature began to glow with an aura after it had moved itself into the center of everyone.  There was something telltale about that for sure, and it didn't spell out anything good for the group.  He began dashing towards one of the sealed warriors.  They were adept enough to interrupt their attack chains, but the ones that had been rendered helpless by Auza's chains could do nothing about it.  "It's in your hands," the swordsman whispered to Henry as he passed receiving an affirming nod from the young writer.  The boy knew what had to be done.  Flying high into the air, Klein descended upon the spearman and slashed away with both of his blades, his vision sharper and aims far more true than before thanks to Auza's boon.  Between his and Macha's efforts, this man would not last long.

Klein attacks Verd'ala!  7 hits!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg!  57 Holy Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

Klein attacks Verd'ala!  7 hits!  38 Holy Dmg!  57 Holy Dmg! CRITICAL!!   57 Holy Dmg! CRITICAL!!  57 Holy Dmg! CRITICAL!!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg!  38 Holy Dmg! (ATK)


Henry casts Refreshing Start on himself! [+45 HP Recovered]

MP: 11/100

Henry attacks Flicker!  3 hits!  56 Ice Dmg per hit! WEAKNESS!! (INT)

"A little refreshment before business," Henry said cheerily to himself, scrawling a nice start of a journey for himself.  All of the wounds he received were lessened greatly by his power.  It made it far more bearable though even if he had met an ill fate, his story was far from over.  Focusing on the fireball, he slashed at his parchment with his pen, striking through it and the creature whom he designated as his target.  It would meet its end at his hand.

Henry waits.


Macha attacks Verd'ala!  3 hits!  83 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!!  55 Dark Dmg!  55 Dark Dmg! (ATK)

Macha attacks Verd'ala!  3 hits!  55 Dark Dmg!  55 Dark Dmg!  83 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

"A little bit of teamwork, apprentice?" Macha mused.  Her student was excelling quite well.  The additional blade was a great idea, and he was doing so great adjusting to using both swords.  She couldn't have been more proud.  Preparing her own assault, she breathed out and launched into her plethora of graceful strikes, her blade emanating darkness with each blow.  "Oh we'll have them all kneeling before long, won't we, Auza?" the blademaster grinned playfully, the greatly wounded man before her already brought to his knees by Auza's chains, but there was still the free one that she was concerned about over in the distance--the one that had harmed Henry to the point of near death.

Macha waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Thu May 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Most of the warriors were sealed in the last round of chains that she used. And one of those warriors would soon be dead, as well as the lantern that was trying to perform some foolish magic. Auza knew what it was trying to do, self-destruct was a common battle tactic when it came to spirits. Auza took a step closer to it just as Henry used his own ice magic to attack it. It likely would not survive - Auza would not pay any mind to it. Instead she rose her magic against the man whom has so foolishly decided to attack Henry.

"Heed my call now, or perish in flame." Auza chanted, a blood-red chain srpinging out from the ground beneath the warrior and stabbing him in the chest. This would help in increasing the effectiveness of her next plethora of spellcasts. A familiar snap resounded in the air as Auza called forth her myriad of invisible needles, invisible to all but her. She saw white little stands of magic that came into existence all around her. She sent them forward, where they stabbed the warrior around his mouth, attempting to seal away power he could not use anyway.

Auza moves to J-4

Auza casts Deathfire Chain on Kan'dil! 23 Int DMG! Increases further magic damage by 100%!

Auza casts three rounds of Magic Needles on Kan'dil! 44 Int DMG per hit! 21 hits!

MP: 72/120

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Kan'dil takes 400 Dmg!

HP: 29/1025

Verd'ala takes 574 Dmg!

Verd'ala KO!

Flicker takes 84 Dmg!

Flicker KO!

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} {K} {H} { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {H} {M} { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} { } { } {K} { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Auza's Doublecast fades.

Henry's MP Regen fades.

Auza's MP Regen fades.

Macha's Protect fades.

Macha's Troubling Turn has 6 more turns.

Klein's Rising Tension has 3 more turns.

Klein's Blazing Jet fades.

Klein's Haste is indefinite.

Henry's Haste has 1 turn left.

Macha's Focus has 2 turns left.

Macha's Haste fades.

Auza's Haste fades.

Klein's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Macha's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Hy'tel is Sealed!

Kan'dil moves to H4.

Kan'dil attacks Auza!  2 hits!  27 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Auza dodges (1)]

Kan'dil attacks Auza!  2 hits!  27 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} { } {H} { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } {K} { } { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {H} {M} { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} { } { } {K} { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Kan'dil is no longer Drained.

Kan'dil is no longer Silenced.

Hy'tel is Sealed for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 7!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *PDO +10%* *CHR +40%* *HASTE*
HP: 49/100
MP: 35/55
Atk: 29 --- 38
Def: 19
Int: 15
Spr: 14
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *HASTE*
HP: 8/60
MP: 11/100
Atk: 3
Def: 19 --- 17
Int: 28
Spr: 17
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +45%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 61/100
MP: 7/75
Atk: 28 --- 31 --- 34 --- 44
Def: 18 --- 20
Int: 8 --- 9
Spr: 17 --- 19
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *CRITICAL*
HP: 10/70
MP: 120/120
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 23
Spr: 24
Move: 2 cells

Hy'tel (Spearman of the Wastes) *SEALED*
HP: 933/1025
MP: 560/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Kan'dil (Spearman of the Wastes) *CRITICAL* *DIRE ACTION*
HP: 29/1025
MP: 0/560
Atk: 27
Def: 21
Int: 19
Spr: 25
Move: 3 cells

Verd'ala (Spearman of the Wastes) *KO*

Flicker (Black Lantern) *KO*

Ouscu (Black Lantern) *KO*

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]

{r} - Prison Bar Rubble
[No Occupy]


Klein moves to J5.

Klein was pissed that the warrior survived Auza's onslaught.  What were these people made out of if they were even people at all?!  The swordsman slid across the ground and halted near the sealed foe who would soon be the last one standing, and even then, he did not have long to live at all.  Without blinking, Klein laid into the man with a barrage of slashes, free to be wild with no worries of counterattack.  His combination attack easily transitioned into a stage of vicious jabs, the tip of his sword glowing in a strange green energy.  "There's a nasty little present for this fellow," he said to himself, content with his work.

Klein attacks Hy'tel!  6 hits!  63 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  42 Dmg!  42 Dmg!  42 Dmg!  42 Dmg!  42 Dmg! (ATK)

Klein uses Serpent Fury on Hy'tel!  4 hits!  30 Dmg!  45 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  30 Dmg!  30 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

MP: 25/55


Henry uses a Mana Shard on himself! [+5 MP Recovered]

MP: 16/100

Henry casts Refreshing Start on Auza! [+45 HP Recovered]

MP: 4/100

Henry was about to tap into his mana reserves to cast a reactive healing spell upon Auza who had suffered quite a handy bit of damage from the freed warrior, but Vincent gave him a sharp pain in the head to bring him back to reality--he had no mana to expend.  Using more at this point and overdoing it would only lead to his mana cycle being poisoned which would eventually result in death if he continued the expenditure.  Now's not the time to be reckless, fool, the grim reminder came at the sound of Vincent's voice.  Henry nodded and procured a crystal shard that had retained a little bit of mana.  Albeit a small amount, it would certainly suffice.  He held the shard in his hand and let the mana into his body before quickly scrawling what he needed to scrawl in order to see to Auza's injuries.


Macha moves to H5.

"Are the honors mine?  Oh I do hope I can put this fellow in his place," Macha chimed as she gracefully repositioned herself behind the helpless spearman.  Blade gleaming in a malicious darkness, Macha laid into the man with a triage of her fiercest, most precise strikes, however, with that precision would come a terrible counter from the warrior--at least, if he could remain standing after the first blow.

Macha attacks Kan'dil!  3 hits!  83 Dark Dmg per hit!  CRITICAL!! (ATK)


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Auza mentally cursed as she felt an immense amount of energy drain away from her barrier. She was able to avoid one of the hits, and that one side step may have just spared her life. These close quarters combat things were not something she was meant to do. True, all of her spells had short range, but that was the only way to keep them from decreasing in power. It allowed her to focus on the spell, not the target.

Speaking of focus, she had to switch it. Her ability to cast a myriad of spells in one swing was already gone, and they still had two enemies to worry about. Thankfully, the worms that were leeching mana for her did their work, and she was back to full in no time. It really was quite fearsome what her spells could do when she used them in succession like that. "We have but one more enemy," Auza murmured aloud, locking her eyes onto the man who lay knelt before her. She would force him to kneel again, as soon as her previous magic wore off.

It was not the job of a mage to kill. Sure, some could output serious damage and destruction with the elements, but ultimately the goal with magic was to control the enemy. Dictate how the battle progressed and maintain as little threat as possible. Auza was, of course, an exception to the latter rule. She preferred being up close and watching the hope drain away from her targets as she forced them to their knees. Auza weaved a hand through the air, which began to distort as she casted her illusion. Typically, she would stay away from illusion magic, due to her immunity to it. Hell, she had to train herself to see illusions. But she was willing to make an exception in this case.

Auza casts Distortion on Hy'tel! Chance to Possess!

MP: 80/120

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:01 pm

Hy'tel takes 198 Dmg!

HP: 735/1025

Hy'tel is Poisoned!

Kan'dil takes 186 Dmg!

Kan'dil KO!

Hy'tel is Possessed!

"Aaaaahhhhh!!! What's happening to me?!!?!!" the spearman screamed as Auza worked her magic on him. There were two conflicting forces inside his head now and he could not continue on as it was. He fell to the floor clutching his head as he struggled with whatever it was that was overcoming him.

Chapter 03-B: Feast of Champions

Location: Moraka'el Castle - Anti-Magic Block

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Foreign Land~

{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } D
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } E
{ } { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } { } F
{ } { } {w} { } {H} { } {w} { } { } G
{w} {w} { } { } {M} { } { } {w} {w} H
{w} { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } {w} I
{w} { } { } {A} {K} { } { } { } {w} J
{w} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } {w} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+42 - Spearman of the Wastes x2
+42 - Black Lantern x2
+30 - Spearman of the Wastes x1 Possessed
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+1 - Minimal Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 121

Klein: 104/122 --- 225/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 103/183

Henry: 113/122 --- 234/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 112/122

Vincent: N/A

Macha: 80/122 --- 201/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 79/184

Auza: 118/122 --- 239/122
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 117/184

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Klein, Henry, Macha, Auza

The Party receives 731 Gold!

Items found:

---Sandstone Spearhead x2
---Cursed Steel x1

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:40 pm

With all the monsters and guards down save for one, Macha rushed to the remaining one's aid. It appeared as though Auza tried to take him over but there was something seriously wrong with him. Macha restrained him but he began to convulse, foam appearing in his mouth and spilling over onto the floor and his armor. He tossed his weapon away, his limbs flailing wildly against Macha's grasp.

"Get ahold of yourself man!" Macha shouted in his ear, tightening her grip on the spearman as they practically wrestled across the floor until the man was calm enough that Macha could sit him down and keep him constrained.

"Two...two why two...where's ME?! WHY?! NO!!" the man shouted jibberish before quaking violently. He closed his eyes and his head drooped over. All was silent for a few moments.

"Errrr, is he all right?" Klein ventured to ask, a little disturbed by the events that were unfolding. As if this whole predicament was screwed up enough as it were.

"I'm...I think I'm okay... I'm in the castle aren't I?" the spearman asked rhetorically, lifting his head and taking a look around. It seemed as though Auza's magic had faded, but there was something different about this man now. He glanced at Auza. "You're the one who pushed him out of my mind aren't you? You have my eternal gratitude...your power must be immense to quell that of the Devourer's..."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:57 pm

This came as both something expected and as a surprise. Auza knew that the warriors were being controlled by some sort of possession, so using her own magic to possess the man would bring her into direct contact with whatever else was trying to pin him into submission. "Do not thank me for that," Auza warns, shaking her head. "I was trying to rip possessor out of you, not push it away. If I succeeded in that, you would have died and this Devourer would have been in for quite a surprise. It fled your mind once it realized what was happening." Normally she would try to banish the possession and deal with it that way. It obviously was not directly possessing the warrior, but a portion of it's power still lingered. If it was a demon they were dealing with, a portion of that demon's power would come out and they could destroy it, significantly weakening the real form. If it was a human or some other creature, the act would tear it asunder.

"You must know something about this Devourer," Auza continues, brushing off a bit of dust from her skirt. "We need information. Anything you have can be of help. Who is this Devourer, is he the corrupt king or a demon?"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:33 pm

"Y-yikes I guess I should consider myself lucky then..." the man replied, his body shaking slightly.

"No need to be frightened," Macha cooed in his ear, feeling all of his body's subtle movements. "She's always like that. Tell us what you know."

The man nodded. "That is NOT our king, I know that much," he began. "Our king was killed in a battle against a horrid demon and a magical beast that had arrived in this realm and threatened it. The demon was known as Tentai'tal the Devourer, and the beast it brought with it was the Cosmolith, his faithful pet. Our brave king challenged them both after they threatened to destroy the entire world. Like I said, our king was defeated but he managed to weaken and take away much of Tentai'tal's power leaving him in a vulnerable state. Even in this state, however, Tentai'tal held onto his powerful possession magic and still possessed the capacity to cast terrible spells. He sealed the Cosmolith away, putting on a facade as the rightful king of the Wastes. It was all a trap. Any warriors that were able to kill the Cosmolith he would have brought to the castle and then feast upon their bodies and souls in order to restore his lost power--to rejuvenate him and bring him back to his original form. I'm guessing you were the ones who defeated it, and now he wishes to consume you. Once he does he will eat this world and move on to another. To sacrifice the Cosmolith must have been great. He will be fighting as hard as ever to make sure it was not done in vain."

"I'm afraid that's all I know. He can possess people but I'm not too sure what manner of spells he uses in combat. Just know that if he ever gains his true form, you will be in trouble."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:52 pm

"Then it is a right damned shame I didn't rip him out of you," Auza sighed, then cursed and threw a hand up in the air. She turned around and started to pace, thinking heavily. If any creature or demon thought they could consume or possess her, they would be in for a very unpleasant experience. Swallowing her meant swallowing the whole of Eternia as well, and that is an impossible task for any mortal creature. "His precious Cosmolith was child's play. I'm surprised a beast as weak as that was allowed to stay for so long. Is the magic in this world truly so weak?" Auza stops and looks over to Henry, frowning a little.

"We need to get back to this false king," Auza says, turning to face the warrior once more. "I will remove the magic from his very body and cast it into the Abyss. He will be made as harmless as a minnow. But if I allow you to come with us, you only risk becoming possessed again. If you leave, you may be captured. Since my spell did not kill you, I don't have any intentions of trying. So you will have to stay here, but some direction will be welcome."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:57 am

"I'll do you one better than that," the spearman said quickly, trying to get to his feet.  Macha let him go and he arose, taking up his spear.  "I know I might get possessed again, but by the time I am, me and most of the guards will be long gone.  I will divert their attention to the farthest part of the estate.  The halls are full of guards.  You'll never be able to fight your way through.  You'll want to ascend the stairs at the end of this hall.  That will take you to the ground floor of the east wing.  Don't go back to the central chamber that leads to the banquet hall.  Instead go east further down the east wing corridor a bit more until you reach a large door.  That door leads to the ballroom.  There are guards there but I cannot grab them for you.  Once you dispatch of them, head up onto the balcony and through the door on the left that leads to the A/V Deck.  It overlooks both the ballroom, and the banquet hall where Tentai'tal awaits.  Do not wait long to go.  My distraction will not last for long."

With that, he took off a surprising speed like a dust devil in the desert.  There was no stopping him and that meant the group needed to go.

"What a helpful fellow.  Looks like we don't have time for a game plan.  We know what to do," Macha purred before taking off in the direction they needed to go with the others in tow.  She kept her blade out and at the ready but as she headed up the stairs and arrived on the ground floor, she looked around and saw the place was vacated.  He had really done it.  She motioned for the others to head down the east corridor first and she fell in line last to keep an eye on their rear but the place was silent.

Upon reaching the ballroom door, they stopped and it opened by itself.  Stepping inside, they found a beautiful room that was definitely fit for a king's ball.  The place was well-lit with man a golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling casting aureate brilliance over the polished wooden dance floor.  White columns lined the edges of the room supporting the magnificent balcony which happened to be their destination.  They took a few more steps along the tiled floor and the doors behind them slammed shut.  A horrid darkness filled the room as two violent spheres of swirling energy appeared in the air.  Two hooded figures wearing violet robes stepped out from behind columns on opposite sides of the room--one from the left and one from the right.  The sound of burning flame filled the room as did a cacophonous chanting.  A couple more of the caged black fireballs appeared floating around.

"Oh dear, these are the guards the spearman mentioned?  Not what I had in mind," Henry said slightly aloof.  He marveled at the strange spheres.  Were they some disastrous spell that was meant to wipe him and the others out.  He could not figure out their purpose.  Perhaps they could be interrupted from casting it?

"Man this is pretty freaky," Klein shot quickly as he drew his blades.  "I don't know what to go after first."

"Be at ease, my student.  It's the thrill of battle to find out what your opponents are capable of.  We are capable of plenty ourselves," Macha stated confidently as she took her battle stance.

Chapter 03-C: Black Magic Ball

Location: Moraka'el Castle - Grand Ballroom

Objective: Defeat all enemies to remove the Devourer's Blockade!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} {V} { } { } { } { } {C} {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } {K} { } { } {M} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%*
HP: 105/105
MP: 55/55
Atk: 29
Def: 20
Int: 15
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *EVADE +10%*
HP: 60/60
MP: 105/105
Atk: 3
Def: 20
Int: 32
Spr: 20
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +20%* *DDO +25%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 100/100
MP: 80/80
Atk: 29
Def: 18
Int: 8
Spr: 18
Move: 6 cells

Vurlin (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 850/850
MP: 1350/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Connor (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 850/850
MP: 1350/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Ember (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ashes (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{X} - Devourer's Blockade
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Players may start in rows J-K!


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 am

"Take care of the chanters first," Auza spoke up to direct Klein's attention. With the way the magic was moving through the air, Auza could tell exactly what was going on with them. She could see the magic forming barriers around the lantern-creatures, protecting them. "It is no illusion, those creatures will not be affected by anything until that chanting stops. I will attempt to silence the casters, but they may have wards in place to prevent that." Wards, enchantments, or other types of protective magic would keep her from silencing them.

Auza starts in K-6

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Chapter 03-C: Black Magic Ball

Location: Moraka'el Castle - Grand Ballroom

Objective: Defeat all enemies to remove the Devourer's Blockade!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} {V} { } { } { } { } {C} {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } {K} { } { } {M} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } { } {H} {A} { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%*
HP: 105/105
MP: 55/55
Atk: 29
Def: 20
Int: 15
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *EVADE +10%*
HP: 60/60
MP: 105/105
Atk: 3
Def: 20
Int: 32
Spr: 20
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +20%* *DDO +25%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 100/100
MP: 80/80
Atk: 29
Def: 18
Int: 8
Spr: 18
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%*
HP: 70/70
MP: 125/125
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 24
Spr: 25
Move: 2 cells

Vurlin (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 850/850
MP: 1350/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Connor (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 850/850
MP: 1350/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Ember (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ashes (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{X} - Devourer's Blockade
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

Player Phase 1!

"Can do, Auza!  Time to jet!" Klein exclaimed as he leaped into the air and remained there as he drew in light towards his back and blades to the point where wings formed allowing him to remain afloat for good, his weapons primed for doling out some radiant pain.  With his wings ready, he soared through the air towards one of the chanters.

Klein uses Blazing Jet! [Basic Attacks = Holy][BA/Skill Hit # +1][Move +4][Evade +25%]

MP: 35/55

Klein moves to F3.

* * *

Henry casts Peaceful Resolution! [Positive status duration doubled]

MP: 93/105

Henry casts Facts Come Together on Auza! [Bestows Doublecast]

MP: 85/105

"That's a very strong magic, Miss Auza," Henry commented kindly as he took to scribbling words upon his parchment, granting him and Auza extra powers.  "Stronger than what is typical for this world, I'm sure you know.  I think death will be the only way to truly silence those chanters..."  The thought made him sad but saving enemies hadn't exactly been their primary goal and even if it was most of their enemies had picked their side and there was no swaying them.  To that end they would have to do what they had to do.  If the others had no qualms about it then neither would he.

You sure you don't want to become a necromancer, Henry?  You seem to dabble in death quite a bit.  Those cultists could be of use to you...if only you'd bring them back from the dead under your control, Vincent said nonchalantly in Henry's mind but could feel Henry's adamant refusal of his prospect without the boy having to say or think anything.

Was only a suggestion.

Henry waits.

* * *

"My, that sounds like those chanting fellows must be ended quite quickly then, am I correct?" Macha cooed as she loosened her stance a bit which was odd for her because her stance and movements were always very graceful and precise.  "Apprentice, I must admit that you have not seen my full potential.  Allow me to show you what you may become should you focus on your craft with absolute and unwavering dedication."  With that, a burst of blasting wind filled the ballroom, threatening to rip the chandeliers from their chains hanging from the ceiling.  All of the wind surged inwards towards Macha, spiraling around her at such velocity that it threatened to rip the skin from her body but she remained steadfast within and concentrated, her eyes glowing a vibrant pink.  She waved her swords outwards through the storm causing it to cease, but she was something else.  Her entire form flickered every now and then as if it were not complete--as if she were not fully corporeal any longer.

"I am not bound by my physical body any longer.  I am the wind now.  And it is time to rip these guys to shreds."

Macha uses Become As Wind! [Enters Zephyr State]

MP: 50/80

Macha waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Auza's eyes focused on Macha as she channeled a strange energy around her and the wind came in, though they were indoors. Interesting, the blademaster was hiding something like this up her sleeve? The form would certainly be interesting to see in action, but a little additional boost would make Macha and Klein twice as deadly. The witch drew in her hands together, the beads chiming against each other as magic escaped from her hands. She could see the bonds that held back power in Macha. While she cast her magic to break those bonds, she connected the chains to Klein to affect him as well, unleashing their spirits.

Auza casts Seal Release on Macha! Chains Klein! +30% Atk; +15% Crit Chance

Auza casts Bonds of Protection on Macha! Chains Klein! Grants Immunity

MP: 107/125

"Now, what else?"
Auza said with a sigh, looking across the battlefield for something to do. Her magic would be very effective on Macha and Klein. For now though, she would have to wait and see how the enemy reacts to Klein getting so close to one of the chanters.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Chapter 03-C: Black Magic Ball

Location: Moraka'el Castle - Grand Ballroom

Objective: Defeat all enemies to remove the Devourer's Blockade!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} {V} { } { } { } { } {C} {w} { } E
{ } {w} {K} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } { } { } { } {M} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } { } {H} {A} { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Klein's Blazing Jet has 2 turns left.

Henry's Peaceful Resolution has 2 turns left.

Auza's Doublecast has 5 turns left.

Macha is in Zephyr State for 5 turns.

Klein's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Macha's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Klein's Immunity has 3 turns.

Macha's Immunity has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Vurlin moves to D3.

Vurlin casts Binding Shackles on Klein! [Klein evades Immobilize][Klein evades Poison][Klein evades Mana Drain]

MP: 1338/1350

Connor waits.

Ember attacks Klein!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Ember waits.

Ashes attacks Macha!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT) [Macha dodges]

Ashes waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} {V} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } {C} {w} { } E
{ } {w} {K} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } { } { } { } {M} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } { } {H} {A} { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Player Phase 2!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%* *CHR +15%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 88/105
MP: 35/55
Atk: 29 --- 32 --- 42
Def: 20 --- 22
Int: 15
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells --- 7 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *EVADE +10%* *PEACEFUL RES*
HP: 60/60
MP: 85/105
Atk: 3
Def: 20
Int: 32
Spr: 20
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +65%* *DDO +25%* *EVADE +45%* *BA SURE HIT* *SK HIT RATE +50%* *IMMUNITY*
HP: 100/100
MP: 50/80
Atk: 29 --- 38
Def: 18
Int: 8
Spr: 18
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST*
HP: 70/70
MP: 107/125
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 24
Spr: 25
Move: 2 cells

Vurlin (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 850/850
MP: 1338/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Connor (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 850/850
MP: 1350/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Ember (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ashes (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{X} - Devourer's Blockade
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


* * *

Klein marveled as his master executed a technique he had never seen before.  Macha had become the wind itself and she was ready to wreak havoc.  He hoped internally that he might reach that level one day, but he could only do so one battle at the time, and it was time to focus on this one.

Klein moves to E3.

"You'll have to do better than that!" Klein laughed as the shackles that the chanter summoned merely fizzled from existence when they came into contact with Auza's powerful protection magic.  They really would have to do better than that but Klein didn't plan on giving them a chance.  His light-coated blades flashed through the air as he moved forward launching into a beautifully executed combo attack, the mage clearly at a disadvantage and unable to dodge Klein's swift blows.

Klein attacks Vurlin!  6 hits!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg!  138 Light Dmg! CRITICAL!!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (ATK)

* * *

"I'm not sure, but I have a pretty compelling story for them."

Henry casts War of the Moons on Connor!  61 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Oblivion]

MP: 37/105

A story of a brother and sister at war with each other.  One had to fall at the end of the conflict, but Henry wished harm on neither.  He wished harm on the chanter.  The brutal war between siblings would hopefully whisk the man away with the sheer power.  It was not a tell he liked to scrawl but this was as good a time as any to do so.  Moving down the parchment, Henry scrawled some notes on a massive source of Mana that was present somewhere in the universe, harnessing its power for him and his allies.

Henry casts The Expanse on Ally Party! [10% Max MP Regen]

MP: 11/105

Henry moves to J3.

"Hopefully that helps a bit too.  I've been doing some studying, Miss Auza.  I think these notes will be helpful to our cause, and I do believe you will agree when you feel it," Henry added with a smile.

* * *

Macha teleports to D8!

"There is no escape now.  No hope."

Macha attacks Connor!  3 hits!  24 Dark Dmg!  36 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!!  24 Dark Dmg! (ATK)
---Macha links Aura Blade!  42 Dmg! (ATK) [Target ATK and SPR -10%][Chance of Burn]
---Macha links Bloody Gale!  6 hits!  45 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  45 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  45 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  45 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  45 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  30 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Bleeding]

MP: 24/80

Macha launched a triage of slashes against the man, but the darkness on her blade seemed to react negatively to him, dulling the effect of her assault but she would not be deterred.  A blazing aura surged along the length of her blade, overriding the darkness and she slashed once more before disappearing and spiraling around the chanter in the air, slashing at him from the cover of the wind.  He would be helpless in her assault.


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:02 pm

"I wonder." Auza mused, glancing over to where Macha teleported and where the lantern sits. She was out of range for most of her spells now, and with Henry's magic working wonders for her available mana, she wanted to experiment with something. Auza threw her beads into the air and clasped her hands together, focusing intently on a single spot. As she focused and channeled her power, the world around the point she focused on shimmered and broke apart. Flashes of white in between images of the physical world interrupted how time and matter worked. It was like Auza was bringing Oblivion to the mortal plane.

Auza casts Sunder the Abyss on G-7! 41 Int DMG! Spell effects last for 3 turns.

MP: 80/125


Auza snatched her beads out of the air and looked at the world that she affected. Calling a part of Eternia to the real world had this kind of effect. She would have to be careful with this kind of power, or else she may end up destroying something precious. "I'd watch out for that area if I were you, Macha!" Auza calls over to the blademaster. Absentmindedly, Auza waved one of her hands over the area, causing a misty haze to appear around the heads of the enemy, distorting their perceptions of the world.

Auza casts Hallucination of Death! Chance to Confuse all enemies!

MP: 70/125

Auza restores MP

MP: 83/125

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Vurlin takes 490 Dmg!

HP: 360/850

Vurlin evades Confusion!

Connor takes 259 Dmg!

HP: 591/850

Connor evades Burn!

Connor's ATK and SPR are reduced by 10%!

Connor evades Bleeding!

Connor evades Confusion!

Ashes is immune to damage and effects via Orb of Demise!

Chapter 03-C: Black Magic Ball

Location: Moraka'el Castle - Grand Ballroom

Objective: Defeat all enemies to remove the Devourer's Blockade!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} {V} { } { } { } { } {M} {w} { } D
{ } {w} {K} { } { } { } { } {C} {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } {A} { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} {H} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Klein's Blazing Jet has 1 turn left.

Henry's Peaceful Resolution has 1 turn left.

Auza's Doublecast has 4 turns left.

Macha is in Zephyr State for 4 more turns.

Klein's Seal Release has 2 more turns.

Macha's Seal Release has 2 more turns.

Klein's Immunity has 2 more turns.

Macha's Immunity has 2 more turns.

The Party's Expanse has 10 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Vurlin moves to C4.

Vurlin casts Devouring Serpent!  Hits all enemies!  64 Dmg! (INT) [Henry dodges][Macha dodges]

Unbendable Focus reduces MP Cost!

MP: 1320/1350

Connor moves to E6.

Connor casts Darkness Flay!

Dark Tendrils appear in K4, D4, and D7!

MP: 1336/1350

Ember attacks Klein!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Ember waits.

Ashes moves to J7.

Ashes attacks Auza!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } {V} { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } {2} { } { } {3} {M} {w} { } D
{ } {w} {K} { } { } {C} { } { } {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} {H} { } { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } {1} { } {A} { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Connor is caught in the rift.

Connor's ATK and SPR Reduction has 2 turns left.

Player Phase 3!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%* *CHR +15%* *EVADE +25%*
HP: 22/105
MP: 35/55
Atk: 29 --- 32 --- 42
Def: 20 --- 22
Int: 15
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells --- 7 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *EVADE +10%* *PEACEFUL RES* *EXPANSE [11]*
HP: 60/60
MP: 22/105
Atk: 3
Def: 20
Int: 32
Spr: 20
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +65%* *DDO +25%* *EVADE +45%* *BA SURE HIT* *SK HIT RATE +50%* *IMMUNITY* *EXPANSE [8]*
HP: 100/100
MP: 32/80
Atk: 29 --- 38
Def: 18
Int: 8
Spr: 18
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *EXPANSE [13]*
HP: 24/70
MP: 83/125
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 24
Spr: 25
Move: 2 cells

Vurlin (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 360/850
MP: 1320/1350
Atk: 5
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22
Move: 2 cells

Connor (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 591/850
MP: 1336/1350
Atk: 5 --- 4
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22 --- 20
Move: 2 cells

Ember (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ashes (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{X} - Devourer's Blockade
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

1 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 0/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

2 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 0/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

3 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 0/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


* * *

S-Ability Adrenaline Surge activates! [Bestows Haste]

"You're not the only one who has some skills they've been holding out on, granted I've had to practice this one a lot," Klein said aloud chuckling nervously.  Klein held his blades out in front of him and closed his eyes.  The area in his immediate vicinity grew darker and a strange black aura slithered up the length of the steel of his swords, hissing and crackling.  They hungered.  Opening his eyes, Klein marveled at his handy work, and with his adrenaline pumping, he didn't hesitate to set upon the nearby chanter and attempt to end him once and for all.

Klein uses Soul-Eating Blade! [3% of raw damage drained from BAs][BAs deal 10% Piercing Atk Dmg to target MP][MP dmg dealt is drained]

MP: 21/55

Klein moves to C3.

Klein attacks Vurlin!  6 hits!  138 Light Dmg! CRITICAL!!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg!  92 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (ATK)

Soul-Eating Blade drains life from the victim! [+19 HP Recovered]

Soul-Eating Blade rends the mana from the victim!  Vurlin takes 24 Piercing MP Dmg!

The mana is drained by Soul-Eating Blade! [+24 MP Recovered]

MP: 45/55

* * *

Henry moves to J4.

Henry casts Refreshing Start on Auza! [+51 HP Recovered]

MP: 10/105

"That won't do.  Some refreshment for you, Miss Auza," Henry said.  The vile serpent that had slithered through the battlefield had narrowly missed him but the impact it had on Klein and Auza was evident.  His mana was welling up within him but no quickly enough.  However, his healing was immense as Auza's wounds were healed immediately.

* * *

Macha moves to E7.

"Oh I'll be careful~!" Macha chimed back to Auza, though the sound was oddly muffled as if there were interference.  Macha dashed to her target and launched her assault, the vitals so easy to find with all the power she held.  Her blade found itself lodged in the man's gut, and when she relieved the sword from her target, she disappeared from sight with spectral images slashing the poor man from all directions.

Macha attacks Connor!  3 hits!  24 Dark Dmg!  36 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!!  36 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)
---Macha links Midnight Phantom!  4 hits!  80 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  80 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  53 Dmg!  80 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

MP: 6/80


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Auza moves to K-8.

That dark tendril that appeared...it gave her a nasty feeling and a memory trip back to the Shocktopus. Not willing to relive that memory, Auza stepped past the giant towering flame lantern and stopped there, channeling a good chunk of her magic that Henry was so kind to give back to her. She also wanted to be in a position close to the flame minion so that when its barrier fled, it could not escape her. She would silence or seal it to make it quit flailing about like it did.

"Let's double up on that regeneration," Auza states calmly as her barrier's energy recharged from Henry's restorative magic. With a simple flick of her wrist, Auza connected her hands to Henry's via a long chain of violet energy. When the chain breaks off, small portions of the magic in the air begin to draw in towards them, restoring a bit of energy on top of Henry's magic. To follow up with her preparatory spellcasting, she quickly identified the blocks in her and Henry's mana veins and released those to allow even greater power.

Auza casts Restoring Bonds! Chains Henry for 5% Max MP Regen!

Auza casts Seal Release! Chains Henry for +30% Int and +15% Crit Chance!

MP: 65/125

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Vurlin takes 490 Dmg!

Vurlin KO!

The Orb of Demise flickers briefly!

Connor takes 296 Dmg!

HP: 295/850

Chapter 03-C: Black Magic Ball

Location: Moraka'el Castle - Grand Ballroom

Objective: Defeat all enemies to remove the Devourer's Blockade!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} {K} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } {2} { } { } {3} { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} { } { } { } {C} {M} { } {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } {H} { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } {1} { } { } { } {A} { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Klein's Blazing Jet fades.

Henry's Peaceful Resolution fades.

Auza's Doublecast has 3 turns left.

Macha is in Zephyr State for 3 more turns.

Klein's Seal Release has 1 more turn.

Macha's Seal Release has 1 more turn.

Klein's Immunity has 1 more turn.

Macha's Immunity has 1 more turn.

The Party's Expanse has 9 turns left.

Klein's Soul-Eating Blade has 2 turns left.

Auza's MP Regen has 5 turns.

Henry's MP Regen has 5 turns.

Auza's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Henry's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Connor moves to F5.

Connor casts Gravira on Macha!  50 Piercing Dmg!

MP: 1316/1350

Dark Tendril 1 attacks Henry!  38 Dmg! (INT)

Dark Tendril 2 attacks Klein!  38 Dmg! (INT)

Dark Tendril 3 attacks Macha!  38 Dmg! (INT) [Macha dodges]

Ember attacks Henry!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Ember waits.

Ashes attacks Auza!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Ashes waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} {K} { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } {2} { } { } {3} { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } {M} { } {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } { } {C} { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } {H} { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } {1} { } { } { } {A} { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Connor is caught in the rift.

Connor's ATK and SPR Reduction has 1 turn left.

Player Phase 4!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%* *CHR +15%* *HASTE*
HP: 18/105
MP: 45/55
Atk: 29 --- 32 --- 42
Def: 20 --- 22
Int: 15
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *EVADE +10%* *EXPANSE [11]* *MP REGEN [5]*
HP: 34/60
MP: 26/105
Atk: 3
Def: 20
Int: 32 --- 42
Spr: 20
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +65%* *DDO +25%* *EVADE +45%* *BA SURE HIT* *SK HIT RATE +50%* *IMMUNITY* *EXPANSE [8]*
HP: 50/100
MP: 14/80
Atk: 29 --- 38
Def: 18
Int: 8
Spr: 18
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *EXPANSE [13]* *MP REGEN [6]* *CHR +15%*
HP: 63/70
MP: 84/125
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 24 --- 31
Spr: 25
Move: 2 cells

Vurlin (Devourer Cultist) *KO*

Connor (Devourer Cultist) *EVERLASTING CHANT*
HP: 295/850
MP: 1316/1350
Atk: 5 --- 4
Def: 18
Int: 32
Spr: 22 --- 20
Move: 2 cells

Ember (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ashes (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{X} - Devourer's Blockade
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

1 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 1/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

2 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 1/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

3 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 1/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


* * *

Klein moves to F3.

Klein was feeling rather weak after the lashing from the tendril and the fire from the creature in the cage, but his adrenaline kept him going at top speeds.  He could only hope that Henry would spare him and grant him some relief.  If he kept taking hits like that, he would be out of commission.  Moving back slightly, Klein lined himself up with the last chanter and covered himself in a sphere of light before surging forwards, crashing into the man, the barrier shattering and leaving lingering fragments of light.  Klein leaped back and manipulated the remaining light to form blades to stab the chanter from all around, but Klein was far from done.

Klein uses Burst Rush on Connor!  118 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (ATK)
---Klein links Sword Shower!  6 hits!  34 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  34 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  34 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  34 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!!  51 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!! CRITICAL!!  34 Light Dmg! WEAKNESS!! (INT)

MP: 21/55

Klein moves to F4.

With the man dazed, Klein walked right up to him and hacked away at him with both blades, the man's life clearly at an end.

Klein attacks Connor!  6 hits!  46 Dmg!  46 Dmg!  46 Dmg!  46 Dmg!  69 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  46 Dmg! (ATK)

Soul-Eating Blade drains life from the victim! [+7 HP Recovered]

HP: 25/105

Soul-Eating Blade rends the mana from the victim!  Connor takes 24 Piercing MP Dmg!

The mana is drained by Soul-Eating Blade! [+24 MP Recovered]

MP: 45/55

* * *

Henry moves to I4.

"Just hold on, Mister Klein, I've got you covered!"  Henry moved forward and scrawled furiously for Klein's health.  He was managing to hold himself up fairly well but it was only a matter of time before things got to be too much for him.

Henry casts Refreshing Start on Klein! [+67 HP Recovered]

MP: 14/105

* * *

Macha moves to H7.

Macha uses Otherworld Sign! [MP Costs -50%]

MP: 0/80

Macha moved away from the tendril that she had dodged with ease.  She was lucky once but she didn't want to play around with it for now.  Instead, she isolated herself and plunged her blade into the ground forming a glowing glyph beneath her.  She could feel her control of mana grow.  She would need it in order to unleash hell on the caged fireball creatures.

"This is getting droll.  We have bigger demons to fry."


Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:18 pm

"Oh good, you're in range," Auza said as she stepped closer to Macha. She spread her arms out to her sides and focused, searching quickly for the gates in her and Klein's energy that are still open, but will soon close. The darkness of Macha's blade might be ineffective against most of what they're up against, but there is no denying Macha's power. Plus this is the easiest way to get in contact with Klein, who is proving to be quite useful as well.

"Let's refresh those boons of yours."

Auza moves to I-8

Auza casts Bonds of Protection and Seal Release on Macha! Chains Klein!

MP: 66/125

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Masquerade on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Connor takes 404 Dmg!

Connor KO!

The Orb of Demise flickers from existence!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } {2} { } { } {3} { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } {K} { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } {M} { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } {H} { } { } { } {A} {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } { } { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Auza's Doublecast has 2 turns left.

Macha is in Zephyr State for 2 more turns.

Klein's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Macha's Seal Release has 3 turns.

Klein's Immunity has 3 turns.

Macha's Immunity has 3 turns.

The Party's Expanse has 8 turns left.

Klein's Soul-Eating Blade has 1 turn left.

Auza's MP Regen has 4 turns left.

Henry's MP Regen has 4 turns left.

Auza's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Henry's Seal Release has 2 turns left.

Macha's Otherworld Sign has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Dark Tendril 1 attacks Henry!  38 Dmg! (INT)

Dark Tendril 2 attacks Klein!  38 Dmg! (INT)

Dark Tendril 3 waits.

Ember attacks Henry!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Ember waits.

Ashes attacks Auza!  32 Fire Dmg! (INT)

Ashes waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } B
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } C
{ } {w} { } {2} { } { } {3} { } {w} { } D
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} { } E
{ } {w} { } {K} { } { } { } { } {w} { } F
{ } {w} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {w} { } G
{ } {w} { } { } { } { } {M} { } {w} { } H
{ } {w} { } {H} { } { } { } {A} {w} { } I
{X} {w} { } { } { } { } {A} { } {w} {w} J
{ } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10


Player Phase 5!

Klein (Apprentice Blademaster) *POWER STANCE* *PDO +10%* *CHR +15%* *EXPANSE [6]*
HP: 69/105
MP: 51/55
Atk: 29 --- 32 --- 42
Def: 20 --- 22
Int: 15
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells

Henry (Novelist) *HP/SDO +20%* *DMG TAKEN -5%* *EVADE +10%* *EXPANSE [11]* *MP REGEN [5]* *CHR +15%* *CRITICAL*
HP: 6/60
MP: 30/105
Atk: 3
Def: 20
Int: 32 --- 42
Spr: 20
Move: 3 cells

Vincent (Necromancer) *BOOK*
Spoiler:
HP: 55/55
MP: 90/90
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Int: 23
Spr: 11
Move: 2 cells

Macha (Blademaster) *CHR +65%* *DDO +25%* *EVADE +45%* *BA SURE HIT* *SK HIT RATE +50%* *IMMUNITY* *EXPANSE [8]* *MP COST -50%*
HP: 50/100
MP: 8/80
Atk: 29 --- 38
Def: 18
Int: 8
Spr: 18
Move: 6 cells

Auza (Oblivion Witch) *EVADE +10%* *DOUBLECAST* *EXPANSE [13]* *MP REGEN [6]* *CHR +15%*
HP: 56/70
MP: 85/125
Atk: 3
Def: 15
Int: 24 --- 31
Spr: 25
Move: 2 cells

Vurlin (Devourer Cultist) *KO*

Connor (Devourer Cultist) *KO*

Ember (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

Ashes (Black Lantern)
HP: 990/990
MP: 1275/1275
Atk: 10
Def: 19
Int: 32
Spr: 28
Move: 4 cells

{X} - Devourer's Blockade
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]

1 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 2/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

2 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 2/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

3 - Dark Tendril
[Attack Count: 1/3]
[Can be destroyed via Light element attack or skill]
[No Occupy]

{w} - Wall
[No Occupy]
[No Pass]


* * *

Klein moves to G3.

The feeling of a suppressing magic being dispersed was palpable, even to those not versed in it.  The fireball creatures became alarmed as the second chanter fell and all returned to a sense of normality.  The flames lashed out wildly in terror.  Now was their chance to fell them.  Klein slid away from the nearby tendril and unleashed hell upon the nearest caged fire creature.

Klein attacks Ember!  6 hits!  46 Dmg!  69 Dmg! CRITICAL!!  46 Dmg!  46 Dmg!  46 Dmg!  69 Dmg! CRITICAL!! (ATK)

Soul-Eating Blade drains life from the victim! [+6 HP Recovered]

HP: 75/105

Soul-Eating Blade rends the mana from the victim!  Ember takes 24 Piercing MP Dmg!

The mana is drained by Soul-Eating Blade! [+24 MP Recovered]

MP: 55/55

* * *

Henry moves to H5.

"Good idea, Mister Klein.  These tendrils are proving to be rather hurtful," Henry said with his signature grin despite the vast injuries he had sustained.  However, he kept his smile because he knew with just a few words written upon his parchment, he would be well again.

Henry uses Refreshing Start on himself! [+67 HP Recovered]

MP: 18/105

"There, good as new."

* * *

Macha teleports to J8.

"Two nuisances down, and only two more to go," Macha purred as she vanished from sight, reappearing next to the fireball creature that was assaulting Auza and laying into it with a rapid triage of strikes from her blade, darkness emanating from the steel.  Again, it wasn't as effective as she had hoped, but maybe it would deter it from attacking Auza any longer.

Macha attacks Ashes!  3 hits!  24 Dark Dmg! RESIST!  36 Dark Dmg! RESIST! CRITICAL!!  24 Dark Dmg! RESIST! (ATK)

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:39 pm

"Simmer down," Auza snapped at the magic lantern, raising her hands and the beads on her wrist to start her casting. Within an instant the white chains that were meant to bind demons to the corporeal realm fire out from beneath the ground to wrap around both of the remaining enemies, the two lanterns that try so hard to deal some sort of meaningful damage to her. "Magic is meant to serve man. So you will serve my will or be eradicated. Now kneel."

Auza casts Soul Chain! Seals all enemies!

Without another word Auza started weaving her beads through the air, drawing more magic sigils and summoning a blood-red chain to impale the closest lantern to her. The chain saps away at magical essence, creating a strong draining that reduces resistance. With the magic done, Auza turns her head to Macha. "You don't happen to have access to magical attacks, do you? They would be highly more effective with this magic of mine in place."

Auza casts Deathfire Chain on Ashes! 31 Int DMG! Boosts all magic damage by 100% for 2 turns.

MP: 50/125

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Chase

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:09 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum