-- Durn --

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-- Durn --

Post by Durn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello members of the Eternal Dream, and welcome to "Durn", a thread in which I have decided to post a quick little autobiography over myself. I know very well that my life isn't fiction, but there is no section dedicated to solely nonfiction, so why not post it here? Anyways, on with the show--... err... whatever.

My online alias on the Eternal Dream is Durn, if you haven't figured that out already, and I am a fifteen-year-old sophomore in Dallas, Texas. I have a lone, younger sister at the age of thirteen who is currently in the eighth grade. I have two loving parents that are both retired; my father is fifty-two-years-old and my mother is forty-seven-years-old; they were CEO's of a stock trading company and a biologist respectively. My father sold his company two years ago, which resulted in his permanent retirement and the movement into a new house.

I am shy and timid in the real world, where I do my best to get along with the other kids that go to my school without letting my grades fall. I have been diagnosed with OCPD, or Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder, which means that anything that is even slightly out of line, or not perfect, bugs the living shit out of me until I fix it myself. People usually call me lucky for having such an annoying trait, but I find it aggravating. I have absolutely no clue why OCPD would be a blessing --well, maybe for the perfect organization on school projects and such, but that's beside the point--.

My family has been of the Republican party as long as any of my family members can remember, which has resulted in multiple situations where my mom's car has been keyed or something along those lines. Something like this really sucks, but I guess that's what you get for having a "Palin Power", "Take out the trash in 2010", "I'm pro-choice on light bulbs", and an "I once had dollars, but now it's just change." sticker on the back of your family Navigator.

I would think that my OCPD would force myself to use excessively wordy grammar when it comes to roleplaying and shit, but I tend to be extremely lenient with myself when it comes to that stuff. Grammar and spelling absolutely irritates the living hell out of me if it's incorrect, but wordiness is something I have always taken extremely casually, and to this day, I still have absolutely no clue why.

Now, as most of you already know, I am one of a kind.... Yeah, you heard me: I'm a Texan otaku. I watch one to two episodes of anime every other night and my favorite genres include: horror, comedy, sci-fi, and thriller. I absolutely abhor mainstream anime such as Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach, Fruits Basket, and One Piece. Not to mention, pieces done by CLAMP make me want to kill myself (No offense to any CLAMP fans out there). SHAFT, Brains Base, and Sunrise are definitely the way to go.

I am Durn: A Texan, fifteen-year-old, timid, comical, sarcastic, OCPD infected, conservative, grammar enforcing otaku and I am a member of the Eternal Dream.

Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -- Durn --

Post by Azure on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Coooool....actually kind of disappointed I haven't done something like this myself. >,> Wah.

Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top