Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normality, Shattered

4 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Normality, Shattered - Page 11 Empty Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

A lifetime, hm? To spend his life in nothing but training sounded like a tremendous waste. He wanted to be powerful now, the quicker the better.

Idiot. If her life was spent in waste, then what was that display?

Authur couldn't help a low growl escaping him. Though anyone outside his head would only hear it and see him looking aimlessly past the others while he listened to the voice. He couldn't ignore the soundness of its advice though. There had to be a faster way though. He huffed quietly, listening to the others now and catching up to the conversation at hand. They seemed to be introducing themselves.

"I'm Authurius. Authur for short." No other title, sadly.

Last edited by Cerani on Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : We've already seen William of Rose. --facepalm--)
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Placing a hand to her ear, Claudia suddenly seemed distracted and a challenging look appeared on her face. She turned her back to the trio. "It was a pleasure meeting you, but I have a feeling my task is not yet complete," she informed them simply. "I will be at Rose Village tomorrow. If you see me, make sure to stop and say hello." The words had come out coolly as if she really didn't care if they did or not. She raised a hand as if to say goodbye as she meandered off the path in search of what would most likely be more troublesome birds. At least they wouldn't be bothering any travelers any time soon.

Marya let out another nervous laugh as Claudia bid them farewell. That's when she turned on the maid, a worried expression on her face. She had forgotten to answer the woman's question. "Oh yeah. You wanted to know about Reynal. To be honest, we don't know much about him ourselves," Marya explained, a cute sadness in her eyes. "When we came here from our dimension, he didn't waste any time in helping us. He took us to see the king's speech and even offered to set up an audience with the king for us, since he's a member of the king's council. And now he sent another member of the council to help us out." She took in a deep breath and a smile returned to her face. "He's very, very nice." His little twin performers, however...well, they were sort of questionable.

"Do you remember how you got here...er...." Marya's voice trailed off. Had the maid told them her name yet? The events since meeting her had all been blurred together, not to mention she got a headache every time she tried to remember a certain part of the battle they had against the thieves and the wolves. In the end, Marya blushed and laughed sheepishly at her bad memory. "I'm sorry. If you told me your name, I seem to have forgotten it." She put both hands on her cheeks. It was as if she could feel the warmth from her blush radiating through the gloves. "But yeah, do you remember how you got here?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm

The Maid frowned as the girl spoke of crossing dimensions. So she really was not in her world anymore, not that she had doubted such a thing; this certainly was not her home. It was only a moment later that the girl asked her how she came to be in this messed up dimension. At this her brow furrowed for a moment, it was rather hazy.

"Well," she muttered, bringing a hand to her chin "from what I can remember... I was on my way to my new job. I'm a maid as you can probably tell, and this was my first day with Mr. and Mrs. Renval. I... I was walking to the estate, as I forgot my purse and did not have enough money to hitch a ride with someone, and then..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to remember, moving the hand at her chin to the air; she snapped a moment later, placing a closed hand in her open palm. "Everything began to shake... I thought it was just an earthquake, but when stumbled into a nearby alley... I... I must have hit my head... next thing I know I'm in the middle of this road and those men jumped me!"

Adriane then turned a deep shade of crimson as she realized both of her allies in the previous encounters had not received the name of the woman they had gone to the trouble of saving. And what was more, she had chosen to ramble about her appearing here instead. Gulping back her embarrassment, the Maid merely nodded, reaching for the sides of her dress and curtseying politely. "Adriane Gundershine, at your service. Or rather... it seems to be the other way around."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 am

"Earthquake, huh?" Authur glanced at Marya, wondering if she was thinking the same thing he was. It didn't sound as if Adriane had taken the same route as he and his friends. Speaking of which. "Hey wait a second. In all this nutsness, I think we lost Vendetta. Where the hell did she get to?" He frowned, white fangs poking down over his bottom lip. Suddenly this place didn't seem so appealing.

Why had he forgotten? Authur's blades retracted as he used one to run it through his hair, retracing their steps. Marya's house, mall, psychedelic place, creature in rags, festival. 'Oh, the king's voice . . .' The vampire smiled. So enthralling . . .
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Marya's ears depressed slightly as she frowned thinking about her best friend. As long as they were in this dimension--this Crazed Levall--there would be a chance for them to meet again, but something told her deep inside that there would be no seeing her. "I think...I think maybe she stayed behind at the festival?" the young girl offered, more as a question than anything. Vendetta had always struck her as kind of odd. "Maybe she thought she'd fit in more here and decided not to go home." The thought saddened her even more. The action had to be impulsive. Then again, Vendetta also seemed to like exploring paranormal happenings, and if them traveling to a different dimension wasn't paranormal, she didn't know what was.

"We'll have to continue on without her," she concluded firmly, though she was not pleased with the outcome. "We've got an appointment to keep, remember? I'd like to get some sleep before we see the king, so let's go, let's go," she urged. "We are all ready right?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue May 08, 2012 3:20 pm

"Mm, yeah. I'm good." That's right they had a date with the king. Or at least had requested an audience. Authur hoped they could speak with him. He had a feeling there was a lot he could learn from him and his people, not to mention figure out how all this crap had happened. King William had said they were breaking the barrier between the two worlds, and soon they would be joined. He remembered a lot of weird shit happening before, but maybe that was just how the transition happened. Things were weird, and then they got better. Cool.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue May 08, 2012 3:20 pm

"Very well then," Adriane spoke up, returning to normal stance and patting her rather tattered dress down. "I shall accompany you." The Maid said it as if there had been an option, which in her mind there had been. She could have been foolish and chosen to go it on her own, but in this crazy world that would only lead to further catastrophe. "It's always handy to have a maid around, you know!" She added quickly, a smile spreading across her face.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 pm

"It's great to have the company," Marya chimed before turning back around and leading the others onward down the road. Evening had long since passed and it was fairly dark now. The stars in the black abyss of the shone brightly, and the moon at a point where it was getting full...or emptying. With this being their first night, it was the first time they saw this world's moon. It and the sky itself seemed so similar to the one back at home. There was really nothing different about it. The lamps on both sides of the small path kept it well-lit even with the light of the moon and stars to guide them. A long while of walking led them up what seemed to be an incline of sorts until they were at the top of a large hill. The sight below was breathtaking. In the distance, the group could see the mountain range slightly to the northwest. A nest of glimmering lights rested in the foothills of the base of that very range that could only belong to civilization. It was hard to make out the buildings themselves from this far, but the enormous castle was hard to miss. Spotlights shone upon it from below like someone putting a flashlight under their face which gave it a nearly ghoulish look in the depths of night, overlooking what must have been Rose Village. Yet the architecture was wonderful, from what they could see of it, and there were banners hanging from the ramparts with rose designs that looked similar to the one that appeared in the move Claudia used to give herself more power.

Marya had to take in a deep whiff of the cool, night air to gain her breath back and come to her senses. "It's so beautiful...and different from what you'd see back home. It's like those fairy tale books mom used to read to me when I was way younger. It's like we've been plopped right into one," she marveled, falling down on her bottom to admire the village in the distance. The path was still long and it would be another hour or two of walking to get there if they were lucky. She was tired anyway.

A sound from nearby bushes alerted the group, however, and a tall man stepped out brandishing a dagger, a menacing look on his face. "Admiring the view? That's gonna cost ya," he snarled. He had to be another robber of sorts, but he was more impressively dressed than the other thieves had been.

"And you are?" Marya was already on her feet, a questioning look upon her face, but it was also unyielding.

"Tandor. I'm a highwayman. I make people pay for walking down my road," he explained, his dagger held a bit more at ease now with his arm going back to his side.

"So another thief?" She turned to the others, a sinister smile forming on her face making her teeth seem pointier than they really were. She cracked her knuckles carefully. "Are we paying this guy?" she asked them, obviously expecting an easy answer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue May 08, 2012 4:15 pm

The walking was long and the sights relatively the same as the trio made their way to their destination. Adriane had grown tired of counting the trees and leaves, and since neither of her allies seemed to want to talk, it was a delight when the night sky appeared. It was so similar to home, the Maid felt as if other than the strange happenings of the day, she was at home. "No... I... can't think like that." She thought to herself, however this thought was quickly tossed aside when the castle and town came into sight.

A smile was quick to light up her face as she took in the sight, only to fade moments later when an antagonistic voice rang out. Gazing over at the 'higher class' thief, the Maid frowned, her knit in an expression of displeasure. When asked if they were going to pay the man for using 'his road,' Adriane's gaze only sharpened on him. "No, Miss Marya." She said, image softening as she looked over to the young girl. Adriane then turned back to the thief, pointing her index finger at him. "And I don't care much for your manner, I suggest you change it."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

As Authur was coming to find out, this place was beautiful. It kinda made him wish it had a soundtrack to accompany it, with sweet melodies and a simple backbeat. It'd do well with some trance, he thought. Under such starry skies, he could easily imagine a very awesome party taking place somewhere. 'Hm. What if they don't really have music like that and it's just . . like violins and shit?' The thought caused a slight frown. It wasn't that he had anything against violins or classical music, just something a little more his taste might not be in the works.

His pondering came a stop as the highwayman guy announced his presence. Authur looked on in general disinterest (they'd put other thieves to rest earlier), until Marya decided they were going to fight this guy. Then he smiled. "Ha! He'd make a better meal than thief." Honest.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Tandor went back into a defensive stance. "I've taken down many a traveler and got my pay regardless, so I guess I'll be adding you lot to the list!" he shouted at them, spit flying from his mouth as he advanced.

"I think that list ends with you, today," Marya shot back slyly. She was starting to grow very aware of Authur's thirst for blood. The fangs. She transformed and so had he. "And that list has become a grocery list."

Chapter 01-D: End of the Highwayman

Objective: Put Tandor out of business!

Background: ~Kick Ass~

{ } { } { } { } { } {b} { } A
{C} {b} { } { } { } { } { } B
{b} {b} { } { } { } {b} { } C
{ } { } {T} { } {M} { } { } D
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } {b} { } { } { } { } {b} F
{ } { } { } { } { } {b} { } G
{b} { } { } { } { } {b} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {b} { } { } { } {b} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7

Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 29%
Move: 4 cells

Tandor (Highwayman) *CHR +15%*
HP: 175/175
MP: 95/95
CG: 0/100
Atk: 11
Int: 4
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%

{C} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{b} - Bush (cannot be occupied)

Players may start in rows D-F, columns 5-6!

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Authurius starts in E - 5.

Authur gave a grin that exposed his fangs, seeming more in savage delight than happiness. He clenched his fists and the sharp sound of his blades greeted his ears, ready to draw more blood for him. "So, let's get this over with then?"
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Adriane starts at E6!

"I do believe you don't know when to back down." Adriane said, her ruby eyes still focused in on the thief. It seemed most of the people in this dimension, wherever this dimension was, did not know when to back down, or at the very least solve problems peacefully. "Isn't that right, Mister Authur?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 08, 2012 8:39 pm

{b} {b} { } { } { } {b} { } C
{ } {b} { } { } {A} {D} { } E

Marya (Nekomata)

Authurius (Vampire Raver)
HP: 30/30
Atk: 10
Spr: 3
Evade: 4%

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Tandor (Highwayman) *CHR +15%*
HP: 175/175
MP: 95/95

Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

Player Phase 1!

Marya uses Adept Claw! [Basic Attacks +1]

MP: 17/25

Marya punched the air with one clawed glove. She could feel a quick spurt of energy surge through her and she knew that laying the hurt on this guy would be so much easier. Though she could amplify things a bit more. "Yeah, everything here seems to be rather persistent. It'd be an admirable trait if it weren't so annoying," she agreed with Adriane, adding her nervous laugh to the mix, a bead of sweat appearing on her forehead. "We've got birds. And we've got thieves. You'd think there'd be some cops around here or something..." she thought out loud, thinking back to the security cops in the mall that they had to distract to get to the roof. They were pretty clueless. She tried to imagine them fighting thieves like this one...and failing miserably. She sighed.

Marya waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Adriane
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 25/25

Adriane casts Up and Atem' on Authur! +50% Evasion for Three Turns!

Before he could go running off on her, Adriane quickly tapped the Vampire Raver, a small pulse of energy transferring from her fingertips to him. It was not much, but she that at least he could benefit from the dexterity boost. After all, if he was going to do the most damage to the man it would prove most useful for him to avoid damage. "Do be careful, I'll be right over here if you need me."

Adriane moves to C7!

Adriane
Mp: 17/25
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue May 08, 2012 9:16 pm

"Huh. That's a good question actually. Maybe there's guards or something?" He shrugged, not really concerned with it. Maybe if there were more guards there wouldn't be as many people to bite. Not necessarily a good thing where the vampire was concerned.

Authur hopped on his feet a couple times and got about half a step forward when a light touch on his back paused him. He felt a little . . different, like his body was somehow more alive than before, and glanced back at the maid. "Uhhh, thanks?" Not sparing another second, he dashed towards the highwayman and unleashed some ill-begotten hell on him, grinning the whole time.

Authur moves to E-3.

Authur uses Bloody Cross [-8 MP] on Tandor! 12 Atk damage, 2 hits! Chance of Bleed both hits! (For the Love of Blood)
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Tandor takes 12 Dmg!

HP: 163/175

Tandor evades Bleeding!

{b} {b} { } { } { } {b} {D} C
{ } {b} {A} { } { } { } { } E

Authurius's Evasion Boost has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Tandor uses Intimidation! [Added Effect: Fear to basic attacks][Physical damage output +10%]

MP: 87/95

Even though the slashes the vampire had put in him were pretty nasty, he still stood strong, a cocky grin on his face. He almost appeared to be more menacing for a moment. No, it wasn't imagination. He brandished his dagger expertly and tried to stick Authurius with his dagger, but missed by a long shot. Still keeping his cool, he held his ground. This was his road, and these people were going to pay either in money or in money soaked with their blood.

Tandor attacks Authurius! 12 Dmg! (ATK) [MISS]

Tandor waits.

Tandor's Intimidation has 4 turns left.

Player Phase 2!

Marya (Nekomata) *BASIC ATTACKS +1*

DD: 2/10
CG: 12/50
Evade: 4%

Adriane (Maid)

Tandor (Highwayman) *CHR +15%* *INTIMIDATION*
HP: 163/175
MP: 87/95

Marya moves to D4.

"I imagine they're somewhere," Marya spoke in the same fashion. Back at the village maybe? They certainly didn't keep a good eye on the road. She shook her head and looked at the highwayman, stepping forward. "Lemme get in on some of that," she said to Authur slyly before jamming a claw into the distracted man's side, quickly coming in for a second jab somewhere close to the first wound she had inflicted upon him. Her legs were kept light and ready to move, just in case. Adrenaline was coursing through her vains, and she couldn't help wonder how many people had lost their lives to this man. Doesn't matter...he's about to lose his now, she thought grimly. Flashbacks of her crushing a thief's skull just earlier that night coursed through her mind. She was supposed to be a bubbly freshman. Now she was a cold-hearted killer. She remembered the way the thief pleaded with her, but she didn't believe him. What a strong sense of justice she had and she didn't even know it. It was like she became someone entirely different in battle. She didn't know what to make of it.

Marya attacks Tandor! 2 hits! 9 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Authur actually gave a lighthearted cackle as he nimbly leaned away from the guy's knife swipe. So it seemed that was what Adriane had done, because he couldn't remember being this good. Even dodging a random punch or flailing limb here and there at a rave didn't compare to this. He felt like he could go forever, but he was familiar with that feeling too, and surmised that this effect wouldn't last too long.

Indeed, enjoy it while it lasts.

The vampire stopped for a moment, still wary of attack of course, but curious. 'Uhh . . . hey. Who are you?' He waited for it to respond for a while but heard only silence. 'Great. I hope this isn't like God or some guardian angel.'

Don't be silly.

Authur's mouth dropped open, giving a quiet gasp as he practically dropped everything. 'Great, so I'm going nuts instead.' He stood there for a few seconds more before he remembered he was in the middle of fighting an asshole, and pulled his arms back up again, blades at the ready.

Authur uses Bloody Cross [-8 MP] on Tandor! 12 Atk damage, 2 hits! Chance of Bleed both hits! (For the Love of Blood)
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Adriane
Move: 3 Cells

"Be careful!" Adriane reminded her allies from the spot she was situated in. While she was sure they could handle themselves, she knew a gentle reminder could not hurt. And it was not like they were out of her range if they needed her support, her healing had an impressive range. "Hopefully it won't resort to that..." She thought to herself, hiding the idea behind a positive smile.

Adriane
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed May 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Tandor takes 18 Dmg!

HP: 145/175

Tandor evades Bleeding!

{ } { } {T} {M} { } { } { } D

Authurius's Evasion Boost has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Tandor attacks Authurius! 12 Dmg! (ATK) [MISS]

Tandor handled the blows and cuts he was receiving rather well, though it didn't stop him from becoming slightly enraged. Taking his dagger, he slashed out at Authurius again, but the vampire was far too agile. "Damn it," the highwayman growled before moving his hand very quickly and precisely, for the wound he was about to inflict had to possess a great deal of control to execute perfectly. But it mattered not, for the attack missed as Authurius dodged out of the way once again leaving Tandor to fume, trying to keep his cool.

Tandor uses Expert Carve on Authurius! 15 Dmg! (ATK) [MISS]

MP: 78/95

Tandor waits.

Tandor's Intimidation has 3 turns left.

Player Phase 3!

Marya (Nekomata) *BASIC ATTACKS +1*

MP: 9/25
DD: 4/10
CG: 24/50
Evade: 4% --- 54%

Adriane (Maid)

HP: 145/175
MP: 78/95

Marya uses Adept Claw! [Basic Attacks +1]

Seeing that the highwayman was getting nowhere, Marya took the opportunity to slash the air with her claw, feeling another surge of power flow through her. She was really getting the hang of controlling it, and her combat skills themselves were feeling much more natural. Her hand waved slightly back at Adriane. "Oh, you know us. We're always careful," the neko chimed, an innocent smirk upon her face. Careful was one thing they apparently didn't have to be in this skirmish because this guy couldn't hit the side of a house if he wanted to. It can't be his aim. I think Authur's just too fast for him, she affirmed to herself in her mind, giving herself a slight nod. She transitioned back into a defensive stance and readied herself to lay on some more attacks.

Marya waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Adriane

Adriane nodded at the neko, a bright smile replacing the one used to hide her worry. She knew they would be alright, they were obviously very capable fighters. Mister Authur's dexterity was thanks to her however, and that would not last forever. Not to mention Miss Marya had not gotten the evasion boost from her little technique; she might make even greater gains from it. "If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!" She added thoughtfully, repositioning herself behind the bush.

Adriane
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm

"Yeah, whatever." He replied, after dodging the latest of the highwayman's attacks. This man was really starting to irritate him. The guy just wouldn't bleed it seemed. Well, he was bleeding but not as much as Authur would've liked. And for the amount he and Marya had been slashing him, he seemed to be handling it just fine. Maybe he really was really good at what he did. 'We may have bitten off a little more than we can chew . .' The vampire kept his thoughts to himself, only snarling as he swung his blades in a cross pattern at the thief guy.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Tandor takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 139/175

Tandor dodges one of Authurius's attacks!

Tandor evades Bleeding!

Authurius's Evasion Boost has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Tandor attacks Authurius! 12 Dmg! (ATK) [Authurius is afflicted with Pain][Authurius evades Fear]

Tandor took the first slash, but he was getting tired of this brutal onslaught and dodged nimbly to the side, hearing the blade whiz past him. Taking advantage of that short amount of time, Tandor ducked and lunged inward, embedding his dagger right into Authurius's stomach, being sure to quickly retract it. He tried to land another swipe, an expert one sure to be much more dangerous, but Authurius must have been back on track, for he was able to get out of the way of that one.

Tandor uses Expert Carve on Authurius! 15 Dmg! (ATK) [MISS]

MP: 69/95

Tandor waits.

Tandor's Intimidation has 2 turns left.

Player Phase 4!

Marya (Nekomata) *BASIC ATTACKS +2*
CG: 6/50

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *PAIN*
HP: 24/30
MP: 1/25
DD: 5/10
CG: 30/50
Evade: 4% --- 54%

Adriane (Maid)

HP: 139/175
MP: 69/95
DD: 1/10
CG: 6/100

Marya attacks Tandor! 3 hits! 9 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Marya winced as the highwayman was able to sink his dagger into Authur, but she wasn't about to stand by and let that go any further. She growled slightly before plunging a claw into the man's side before backing up swiftly. Leaning forward, she performed a handstand and smashed her heel down on the guy's shoulder before twisting suddenly to give him a swift kick in the face with her other foot. She righted herself and brushed off her claws, and then went straight back into an offensive stance. "I gotta say you make a good punching-slash-kicking bag, Tandor," she taunted with a cheeky, confident grin hoping to draw some attention her way. Sharing the pain seemed to be a bit better than having the heat all on one person.

Marya waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Adriane

"Keep it up," Adriane called from her position, "he'll keel over eventually." What she said was true, there was no way this man could handle both of her allies attacking him relentlessly. However, she was doing nothing to help them in any way; not to mention Mister Authur's dexterity boost would disappear soon. But while that was true, he was out of her reach; Miss Marya on the other hand was close enough to receive her gift.

Adriane moves to D5!

The Maid was quick to step into place next to the Neko, holding her feather duster up just in case the man chose to attack her. It was not likely though, he was probably angry at the two of them for attacking him continuously and would ignore her. So, instead she pressed her hand gently on Marya's back, a slight pulse of energy transferring from herself to the younger girl. "There you go Miss Marya."

Adriane casts Up and Atem' on Marya! +50% Evasion for Three Turns!

Adriane
Mp: 9/25
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 pm

The dagger in his stomach pulled an elongated growl from Authur, and its withdrawal left a dull pain that spiraled from his gut up his spine. He wondered if the blade could have been poisoned or something, and if so how long could it affect him, having no working heart to pump blood through his veins?

Look, idiot, this is not the time to ask questions. Focus on your next meal, yeah?

Too right, the vampire thought and bared his fangs in a savage grimace. Once this guy was down, he'd take great pleasure in draining him.

That's it.

Authur attacks Tandor! 10 Atk damage, two hits!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next