Normality, Shattered

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Adriane was quick to inspect the area. Three youths, a woman, a child, some town guards, and... "Oh goodness." The maid brought a hand to her mouth as she took in the sight of a beggar next to one of the lampposts. If there was anyone to help out at this moment, it would definitely be him. She approached in a casual manner, looking slightly concerned.

Adriane moves to I10!

"Excuse me sir," she began as she reached a comfortable speaking distance. When his attention was on her she continued "pardon my asking, I know it really isn't any of my business, but how did you end up a beggar? This village... it doesn't seem like there'd be any way for a citizen to..." She trailed off, unable to properly phrase her statement. She frowned. "Oh dear... let me get you some money..." She began to dig around in her tote.

Adriane engages Turner!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Authur nodded along, glancing out at the street. Rose did seem like a small and sleepy place for all its grandeur. He looked back at the man, a bit intrigued by his uniform. It wasn't quite like anything he'd seen so far. "Yeah, I was just there yesterday. Saw the king's speech." The vampire tilted his head slightly, making his expression become curious. "Did you go? I might've seen you there." Actually he doubted it very much, but this line of questioning should certainly lead him where he wanted to go.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } {E} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} D
{ } {A} { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {M} {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) [Apprentice]
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells
Command Prompt:
---"How's it going?"
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you do for a living?"
---"How about joining our rebel army? *nudge, nudge*"

Karna (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Grace (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

Both of the girls seemed to swoon at the mention of the speech last night. "Of course we saw the speech!" Grace was quick to answer excitedly, her eyes glowing even more brightly than before. She remembered it like it was yesterday...and luckily enough, it did happen yesterday. "That King William is so damn dreamy...oh my goodness, I just want him to hold me in those arms of his," the blonde chattered away excitedly, obviously starstruck. Talking about the king with them seemed unreasonable for a moment, but luckily Karna stepped in to add some seriousness to the situation.

"Grace, get a hold of yourself!" Karna interrupted. She knew Grace had walls plastered with posters of King William's face; Karna did too. But this girl was from the other dimension! And she was probably expecting some more intelligent discussion of the matter since it was the first time she was hearing about it. "To be honest, I'm curious about how that deliciously handsome king is going to accomplish the task, but I think it would be nice for the people of both dimensions to live as one in the same world, you know?" she offered a more reasonable answer, hopefully.

"Of course I was there. Everyone in Rose had to have been. The turnout was incredible," Eagle responded tersely. The talk of the town was that damn speech. King William could manipulate everyone with his pretty words, but Eagle had been out on the field; he knew something was up. "I don't recall seeing you there, and I doubt you saw me. What with all the people and all." The guy ceased his leaning and stood up straight, cramming his hands into his pockets.

"No, no, madame; I wish more people inquired," the man spoke, removing his dark magenta wool cap and doffing it to her before placing it back on his head, covering his scraggly gray hair. "My name is Turner, and I'm a beggar by choice. You're probably thinking that's a horrible thing, but I'm in this for more than what the world can provide for me otherwise if I worked. Could you spare some cash? I would like to show you something," Turner said, offering his tin cup to the woman who already seemed to be fiddling around for some money.

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } {E} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} D
{ } {A} { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {M} {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) [Apprentice]
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells
Command Prompt:
---"How's it going?"
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you do for a living?"
---"How about joining our rebel army? *nudge, nudge*"

Karna (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Grace (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 3!

That was definitely no help. Both girls were enamored with King William, and both seemed to be in the same boat as Marya. But maybe she could lure them in with tantalizing rewards like the truth behind King William's plans? They definitely couldn't provide any info as it was, but maybe she could get them to help out. "Yeah, I thought the same thing. I mean, you can't help to be curious about it right?" she said lightly and carefully, hoping not to come off as suspicious, for what she said next might put her in some hot water with anyone who wasn't meant to overhear. "I...I know it sounds weird, but I'm kinda trying to do some investigating with my friends. To see if we can find out the truth about the king's plans? I know he has our best interests in mind--that's a fact. But I gotta know how he's gonna do it, ya know?!" she phrased carefully, trying to garner the girls' interest instead of repelling them. She had to let them know she trusted King William, and she was just a curious school girl like them. This was how she could bond with them. This was how she could earn their trust which would make the search for the truth that much easier.


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 pm

A beggar by choice? While Adriane couldn't agree with the man's method, she had to admit even she was displeased with the meager amount she made back in Levall. Of course, that had been her previous client, she hadn't exactly gotten paid by Master Renval and at this point might never. When the man then mentioned showing her something after a payment, she fished out two bills from her tote, ones specifically not covered with blood or grime. "Is this enough?" she inquired, handing him the two bills while keeping her purse pocket open just in case the man needed a little more. They certainly had enough to not need to worry too heavily about spending, although the maid did not plan on giving Turner all of their funds.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm

"Yeah, I guess not. You sound a bit bitter, though." Authur kept his voice light and steady, he didn't want to scare the guy off. It was turning out to be better than he expected. He kinda thought this guy wouldn't really care about what was going on in political matters, but his tone said something else entirely. Maybe he didn't like William? "Do you not like him or something? Everybody else seems to think he's the greatest thing ever." He shrugged, leaving an out if the man wanted to take it. "I'm kinda new here, so I was wondering if there was a fuss to be had."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } {E} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} D
{ } {A} { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {M} {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) [Apprentice]
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells
Command Prompt:
---"How's it going?"
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you do for a living?"
---"How about joining our rebel army? *nudge, nudge*"

Karna (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Grace (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

"Karna, that sounds so excited! Maybe we'd even get to meet King William personally!!" Grace squealed at the prospect. Going on a hunt for the truth? This was amazing! Talk about a good way to spend the break. What kind of places would they explore? What kind of people would they get to talk to? "I'm totally in. Like, end of story." Grace's mind was made up, and she looked expectantly at Karna who let out a sigh. The excitement was evident in the girl's eyes which made Grace well up with joy. "And it looks like Karna's in it for the long haul, too. So what do we do next?" Grace said, including her friend by default. She kept her tone hushed and secretive, awaiting Marya's instructions.

Grace and Karna are recruited!

Eagle's interest seemed to be captured at least for the time being because he had planned on departing shortly, but he abstained in favor of continuing conversation with this apparently new-to-town fellow. "I personally don't care for him at all. You might have noticed, but he has this charisma," Eagle explained intently, eyes not wavering as they gazed at Authur's face. "That's how he gets everyone to just go along with whatever he says. It's almost frightening. Sometimes I think it's magic, but that would make me sound crazy." He shrugged nonchalantly, taking his hands out of his pockets. "He can't fool me though. There's something off about his plan, for instance, how he won't tell the people what it is. Not like too many people have asked. But there's got to be a way to find out."

Turner took the two bills gently and placed them in his cup before setting the cup to the side for a moment so it wouldn't be in Adriane's view. "Yes, quite my dear. That will do for now." He took a moment to retrieve a soiled hanky from within his tattered clothes in order to cough into it before tucking it away. He didn't want this kind woman to have to see such a thing. "Allow me to explain. People...they take what they have for granted. I see it all the time. I exist because I wanted to be humble and not consumed by the worldly goods. It started as an experiment and has not become my lifestyle because I know I can help more people out this way. For you see..." his voice trailed off and it was silent for a few moments. He reached behind him and pulled out his cup which once possessed two bills, now possessed ten. He took eight of the bills and handed them to Adriane while keeping two for himself. "People are starting to take our dimension for granted, mostly our dear King William. He does not understand that even with good intentions, things were made the way they are for a reason. Why can he not be happy with what he has? His greed, though that may be harsh, might be the end of us all."

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } {E} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} D
{ } {A} { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {M} {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) [Apprentice]
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells
Command Prompt:
---"How's it going?"
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you do for a living?"
---"How about joining our rebel army? *nudge, nudge*"

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 4!

Yes! That was a success. They might not be fighting material, but they could definitely help find the truth, not to mention they were actually completely into it. Marya refrained from sighing in relief just yet. She didn't know what to do with these guys now. Should she send them to Regis? Or maybe just keep them on standby for now until she could talk to Regis about it? "Just stay on standby for now. Keep your eyes and ears open okay? We can share what we learn every now and again," Marya chimed, happy to have made these girls' acquaintance which reminded her that she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh, my name's Marya, by the way. Marya Liddell. Do you guys have cell phones? Maybe we could trade numbers." Now that would be a good idea, but Marya knew her phone wasn't going to last forever. It would run out of charge eventually, not to mention the reception was spotty. She would figure out what to do about it later.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Authur kept his expression in check. This guy really did not like the king. It was a jackpot, but not what Authur was really hoping for in terms of helping William out. He gave a small laugh though. "You sound like someone I know, says the same thing. I'm not sure I agree with him," That was true at least, and he smiled. Maybe he could actually turn this guy to his cause, instead of just the rebel group. It would be interesting. "But I am interested in the truth. Do you know anything? Or maybe you could help me and a couple friends of mine find out." That should do it. Even if he didn't know anything personally, he looked like he could handle himself and anything shady.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Adriane listened intently to the man's words with wide eyes as he handed her back eight bills formed from the original two she gave him. She almost didn't want to take it back, but she had a feeling even if she tried to give it all back to him that he would not take it. Reluctantly putting the bills back in her tote, she returned it to her side, her attention remained glued to Turner. When he mentioned the king, she couldn't help but have their 'mission' come to mind. The beggar had certainly proven to have held a wealth of knowledge–perhaps he knew something? "Oh dear, yes. I'll admit that he definitely seems sincere, I'm certain he has everyone's intentions in mind with his plan, but I fear for the motives behind it. He won't tell anyone how he plans to go about it either, and that worries me. I wish there was some way to find out..."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

"We didn't introduce ourselves either. Forgive us," Karna said, bowing her head formally. "My name is Karna."

"I'm Grace~" the blonde chimed in after her other friend. She reached into her purse and pulled out a notepad, scribbling a couple of numbers and names on it before handing it to Marya. "Here, this is my number and Karna's. Just call us when you get the chance okay? We'll be around!" With that the two girls broke away to chatter even more excitedly about this most recent development.

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } {E} { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } {A} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {M} {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) [Apprentice]
HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 9
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells
Command Prompt:
---"How's it going?"
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you do for a living?"
---"How about joining our rebel army? *nudge, nudge*"

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

"If you're looking for the truth, may as well do it together. I'm not really coming up with anything on my own," Eagle replied, finally turning and taking a few paces away from the guy towards the edge of the alleyway. He wondered if this would get in the way of work, and then lightly chuckled to himself. As if. "The name's Eagle. I'll keep in touch." With that, he walked around the corner and headed right on down the street and out of sight completely.

Eagle is recruited!

"When one hungers for knowledge, the only way to sate it is to feed it," Turner replied sagely, giving the polite woman a smile revealing that he was missing some teeth, though aside from that, his dental condition was pretty decent for a homeless guy. This was his opportunity to continue his karmic mission. "Should you wish to discover the truth, madame, might I offer my assistance? I have a feeling that the truth will not be pleasant. Mayhap the young cannot feel it, but there is something off in the air. How far to the edge of destruction will King William's plan push us? His yearning is sure to bring great harm to us all. But perhaps those are not the words you would like to hear at the moment, my apologies," Turner said sadly, shaking his head. "My goal is to bring happiness unto others who are selfless. If we find the truth and perhaps speak with the king about his plan, we can avoid a catastrophe."

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } {A} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {M} {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 5!

Marya moves to B7.

Glad to have Grace and Karna on board, Marya decided to leave the thoroughfare behind and make her way to the fountain up ahead. Tucking the paper into the pocket of her overcoat, she maneuvered around her new friends and allies and made her way to the edge of the plaza, curious to see who she would meet next.

Marya uses Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza!


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 am

"No, no. One must be able to accept even the harshest realities, although we can't say for sure until we reach the truth." Adriane responded, silently hoping that there wouldn't be a terrible outcome. Hopefully whatever the truth really was wouldn't prove horrible. "If you would like to help find it, I'd be delighted to search for it with you. I'm sure my friends, who are also looking for the truth, would feel the same."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:40 pm

"Eagle. Alright then." Authur waited until the greenly decorated man disappeared around the corner and his heartbeat faded away before clapping his hands together and exclaiming, "Yes!" He grinned to himself, rubbing his hands together now as he considered what to do next.

Nicely done. Even impressive, I might say.

'Well thanks.' Authur mentally replied with an honest enthusiasm. Even though Eagle didn't particularly know anything, he definitely looked like someone to have on one's side in such matters. Still, he'd rather find out if anyone had some information, so he strolled back out into the street with a pleased smile. 'Who's next?' He thought, scanning the cobbled road. Ah yes, the vendor he'd noticed before, he should do well.

Authur moves to H-7.

"Hi there." Authur kept the smile up, looking the man in the eyes. "You been working here long?" He let his gaze stray to the man's stand, checking out what he had to offer, but then looked back up at him as he waited on a response.

Authur engages Waltrip!

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar) [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Give 10 Cash.
---"How did you wind up like this?"
---"We can help you out if you join us."

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

The vendor looked up from his goods at the person who had approached him. Wasn't he one of the three that had come from the other dimension? To spare himself the embarrassment of possibly making the wrong assumption. Waltrip decided to play it cool. "I've been working in Rose for 6 years now," he replied in a rather refined accent and manner of speech suggesting that he might have come from a wealthy or noble family. His short black hair was a bit wavy and tamed as well as it could be with gel. His skin was pale and still finely smooth despite his age which was getting pretty close to the 30s by now. His green eyes met Authur's as a means of respect to let the guy know he was interested in the conversation. Most people just wanted to buy stuff and go. "You haven't seen me around? Surely you must be new here then," Waltrip said craftily, finding a way to figure out if his assumption was true or not without directly asking about it.

"You are wise beyond your time, madame," Turner said and laughed which degraded into a ragged cough which forced him to draw his soiled hanky once more. "If you so desire my help, then it would only be appropriate that I offer it. It's all about paying it forward, you know." His thoughts threatened to bring up his past, but he quickly suppressed the urge. He wasn't in a nostalgic sort of mood just now.

Turner is recruited!

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {D} {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 6!

Marya moves to I7.

Stepping foot into the fountain plaza was always nice. It reminded her of last night when she had first seen it under the moon with all the lights lit. It was still nice in the day, and there were more people wandering about enjoying the sun and breeze. In the distance near the fountain she caught sight of a familiar figure which happened to be the child she had met earlier--the one who wished for both Levalls to be fused together so that everyone could be happy together. She noticed that only a woman could be seen now; the boy's supposed dad must have taken off. Regardless, she found herself making her away across the plaza to come before the rather tall woman, her long brown hair tied into a braid with a lime green ribbon tied in it near the tip of the braid. She wore a pretty bland sundress, but the simplicity complimented the beauty of her round, glowing face, skin unblemished and done up with just a little bit of makeup.

"Excuse me. You are the ones from before right? Your son had made a wish in the fountain I believe," Marya spoke up softly as to not startle the woman.

Marya engages Lyra and Kevin!


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 am

Authur shook his head. "No, I haven't seen you before, and yes I'm new here. Just got in yesterday." He pretended to look at the man's wares. Not that he wasn't possibly interested, but more because he was searching for the right thing to say. "You must obviously know more about this place than me. Tell me, what do you think of the king?" The vampire looked up, letting curiosity show. "From what little I've heard, people around here seem to really like him."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Adriane frowned as the kind man coughed harshly again. She made a mental note to find some medicine for him, or at least to make him some soup. But before she could do anything she would have to check in with her friends. "Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you, Turner." she assured the man, bowing her head in respect. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Marya approach another group of people, she supposed talking to a few more people would have to do before she could speak with her friends. She lifted her head, "I hate to leave you so soon, but I must find my friends. I'm sure they'll be delighted to know you're helping us out." She turned to go, but halted and turned back to the man. "I'll be back as soon as I can." she assured before turning back around and heading back to where the party started.

Adriane moves to N10!

Adriane uses Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm

"Very well, milady," Turner bowed his head, smiling in farewell, but as soon as she was gone, he started hacking again into his handkerchief, placing a hand over his heart. "This is what I have been waiting for." His gaze focused on the sky. "This is how I'll ultimately make up for the mistakes I've made in the past...."

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {D} {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

The little boy responded before his mom could even deign too. "Is da kind lady furm earleer!" he exclaimed, beaming just as he had before when Marya had asked him what he wished for.

"Oh it is," Lyra spoke up quickly, gazing down at Marya with a motherly smile. "His name is Kevin. You'll have to excuse his speech; he's still getting the hang of it," the woman said with a light laugh earning a scowl from her son. "My name is Lyra, a pleasure to meet you, young lady." There was an aura of kindness and wisdom emanating from this radiant woman. "Could we help you with anything or were you just saying hi? Kevin doesn't have too many friends, and you seem like a nice girl."

"Yeah!!! We shud totilly be fwends!!" Kevin exclaimed in glee, jumping up and down in place. "I made a wish in da well tat I wud get a new aweshum fwiend, affer all." He squeezed his eyes shut excitedly.

"Why, King William has done wonders for Crazed Levall. With his rule, we have become even more prosperous than we have been in the past, even though it seems the Craze is getting thicker in some parts of the country," Waltrip obliged matter-of-factly, frowning somewhat at the latter end of his statement. It really was a shame that the Craze was warping the minds of the animals, turning them into monsters. "The Craze has made it dangerous to travel; that's why I set up shop here. Couldn't afford to go to other cities to sell my wares."

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {D} {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 7!

"My name's Marya Liddell, and really, the pleasure is mine," Marya replied cheerily, the energy of this mother and son overwhelming her. They were so happy that it made Marya doubt that King William was up to no good, and almost convinced her that he would be sure to not execute a plan that had dangerous consequences for the citizens. He didn't seem the type to have it in him to put his people at risk. "You know, I don't have many friends in this world either, so I wouldn't mind being friends with both of you if that was all right," she told the boy kindly, taking sure to include Lyra in the whole deal. She had to befriend them both. She wasn't sure if she actually wanted them to join this whole rebel deal, but if what Regis said was true, they were in danger either way. Might as well spend your life fighting for a cause if you were going to lose it anyway.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Authur's gaze sharpened on him. Now that was something worth hearing. He'd heard some others mention it, but not in real detail. Only that it would affect the girls and him more than natural residents to this dimension. "The Craze?" He spoke, pretending he didn't know anything about it, which was pretty much true anyway. "What exactly is that? How would it make things dangerous?" The vampire brushed a hand through his hair in a feigned embarrassed movement. "Sorry. Like I said, I'm new here."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Authur came into sight as soon as the maid returned to the first area, but she didn't make a mad dash for him after seeing the vendor near him. He was currently preoccupied; best not to interrupt him. Instead, Adriane scanned the immediate area only to find two town guards and... "Hmm..." There was another man not too far from Authur, perhaps she could talk to him until the vampire was done. It couldn't hurt.

Adriane moves to K6!

Adriane approached the man quietly, almost shyly, gripping the strap of her tote bag a little tightly. "Just say 'Hello.'" the maid reminded herself mentally, loosening her grip on the strap and putting on a friendly smile. "Hello, sir." she greeted warmly, albeit a little quietly, "Could I borrow a minute of your time?"

Adriane engages Samuel!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

"Of course, I think that would be possible," Lyra said, glancing down at her son who seemed to be shivering in delight at the very prospect. This girl was definitely something else...so kind. "I feel like you're from a different world," she mused aloud without thinking, gazing right into Marya's eyes.

"Wut if she's one of da ones furm da otter dimenshun!!!!!!" Kevin exclaimed suddenly. Rumors were going about that three people have arrived from the normal Levall. Marya could have very well been one of those people. How exciting was that?!

"Ohohoho, you must be more new than I imagined," Waltrip replied slyly, though didn't bring up the fact that that he knew Authur was from the other dimension now. Unfortunately, it was going to be difficult to answer his question. "Craze is an energy that...well, we don't know when or how it came to be. It's a byproduct of lost sanity though...and not like naturally lost. Forcibly." The air seemed to grow quiet as he said that, and he took a minute to look around. "Don't ask me how you force someone's sanity away, but those are the theories right now because we really have no facts."

Huh? Samuel, a lean, muscular fellow well over six foot tall turned and looked down to see...a maid? She wanted to talk to him about something. Seemed like she was advertising her services or something which was something Samuel was far from interested in at the moment. "Dunno what you're up to, but I'm not in any need of a maid," he said gruffly, going off his assumption that she was indeed soliciting.

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 8!

Marya felt a blush on her cheeks. Why was she feeling so embarrassed today? "Actually, that's true. I'm not from this dimension at all," Marya admitted with a grin. "I was looking for a way home, but then I heard about King William's plan to merge the dimensions so I decided to wait here until the time came. But, I was definitely curious to know what the plan was exactly. No one seems to know though," she stated with a disappointed look, trying to be as casual as possible which seemed to be working for the time being. Something told her these guys wouldn't even be close to knowing the specifics of William's plan, but at least she could get their opinions on William while she was at the task of course.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Adriane turned bright red immediately, "Oh no. No no no no." Adriane hand, previously attached to the tote strap, flew to her hair and she ran her fingers through it nervously. "I-I'm s-s-sorry, sir, I didn't mean... to come off that way. I-I'm not looking to sell my services." she spoke quietly, the red coloring in her cheeks fading to a rosy pink. "I-I-I just wanted to ask a question or two. I'm n-new in town and don't know many people..." she murmured, averting her gaze from the large man.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Authur laughed along with the man before he described what the Craze was, and he didn't like what he heard. He frowned for once at this news. "Forced?" He was still convinced William meant no harm, and couldn't care less that people were going a little nuts. Except that the way this guy was talking it didn't sound like a little. Authur knew he felt a bit more sociopath these days (it kinda comes with being turned into a predator of your former species), but there were perhaps some things that would be detrimental to even himself. For instance, what if he totally lost it? Lost in a miasma of his own mind sounded a lot less entertaining when he was on the receiving end of it.

The vampire returned his attention to the older man. "Are you sure that's how it works?" Maybe he should drop the bomb now, see if this guy was amenable to helping him find out what the real deal was.

No, let's see if he might know something more first.

Authur mentally agreed, watching the other guy for a response.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Lyra (Mother) [Novice]
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Are you worried about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"Do you think anything could go wrong with King William's plan?"
---"We're trying to discover the truth...would you like to join us?"

Kevin (Kid) [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Hey kid, show me some tricks with that yo-yo."
---"Do you like to look at the fountain often?"
---"I think a little guy like you could be really handy to have around in our group."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

"Hmmm, I haven't really given much thought about how he was actually going to manage pulling that off," Lyra wound up replying, placing a dainty hand on her chin in thought. How could that have slipped over her head? She felt a bit dizzy for some reason. "Oh my...Kevin. The sun might be getting to me sweetheart. Let's get back home, okay?" The boy didn't seem too pleased, but the worry for his mother was enough to make him not resist. "I'm sorry to cut our chat so short, Marya. But you'll be around? I'm sure we'll meet up again. Kevin loves this fountain. I can never keep him away from it. Say goodbye, Kevin."

"Buh-bye, Miss Mawya," Kevin said with his slightly-less-than-toothy grin before skipping off along the way with his mother in tow.

"That's someone nobody can be absolutely positive about," Waltrip scoffed, though this wouldn't be common information for a person from another dimension, so he softened his tone. "All we know is that the more people suddenly go crazy, the more Craze energy there is in the air. And I mean suddenly. No provocation whatsoever, not to mention the Craze has the power to warp things into twisted remnants of what they used to be. Craze is responsible for the monsters that roam this land," the vendor explained, trying to help the guy understand.

Samuel scratched the back of his head which was covered in messy light brown hair, watching as the woman blushed and stuttered her true intentions. "Eh, sorry," he muttered. "I just....uh, misunderstood. So what's the deal? What do you wanna know?" He crossed his muscled arms over his chest, gazing down at the woman like a hawk even though he sincerely meant to help her out as much as he could. She was pretty cute after all.

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 9!

Marya was disappointed to see the duo go, but it couldn't be help. She smiled sadly and uttered her goodbyes, waving as they departed until they were out of sight. Had she been on the verge of discovering something? She felt like that was not the case. Sighing, she turned on her heel and took note of a trio of teenagers nearby. Surely they would be pretty keen on rumors and the like. High school students loved to gossip...or at least some did. Marya was not one of them. Meandering over to the group, she managed to squeak a hello. "Don't mean to bother you guys, but I was wondering if you could help me out for a moment," she said quickly, trying to get it all out. There was a girl and two guys, and she wasn't sure what they thought of her immediately. Hopefully they would be as friendly as Karna and Grace.

Marya moves to J4.

Marya engages Claire, Jake, and Bobby!


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Adriane relaxed just a bit once Samuel apologized for his assumption, allowing her posture to relax slightly. The man certainly was intimidating though. She tensed for only a moment as she looked into his eyes, "Relax. Breathe and ask your question." she thought and instantly relaxed once more. "I-I wanted to k-know what you think of Rose..." she spoke up, trailing off as she tried to continue her question. There was about five seconds of silence, averting her gaze once more before looking back up at him. "Come on, Adriane!" she ordered mentally, almost immediately continuing her thought. "I-I've been hearing some rumors, something about dimensions merging. As I said, I'm new here... I don't know what to think. D-do you know anything?"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 pm

"You're serious?" The man's wares were completely forgotten by the vampire, even as a distraction, by now. His fingers clenched as he thought over the possibilities. What if he was already crazy, by way of entering this dimension, and that was how he'd changed into what he was now? Had he become warped simply by entering that portal? If that were the case . . . Authur didn't know exactly what to do with himself. He did have an unembodied voice talking to him in his head, and he'd recently taken up bloodlust to a whole new level. From an objective viewpoint it was pretty damn crazy.

I thought you liked crazy?

'Well yeah, but this is . .'

You didn't think this would all be fun and games did you? This world is perilous, and you are also a dangerous creature. Or did you forget, little fool?


Authur almost snorted. Of course he realized this wasn't all fun and games. If he thought that, he'd have quit somewhere back on the road and tried to find a way to stay dead. But this was a bit much, wasn't it? It was almost an existential crisis. But . . . he really liked being what he was. There was no denying that. Which only brought him back to his original line of thinking - he liked it here, and if there were some little consequences then so be it. Nothing was perfect anyway. Why should this be any different? And helping prove William's innocence was high on his list of priorities right now, not expounding a giant conspiracy theory.

"Say," He grinned at the vendor. "What do you think of helping me and a few friends find out what's going on? Find out the truth behind all this." He took a glance at his stand once more, suddenly realizing he had a bargaining chip to use. "Maybe if we find out, we can make it so you can travel again. Put an end to this madness." He couldn't help it, the vampire smiled even wider. "No pun intended."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

"Ah shit, cute girl alert," Jake said instantly as Marya came to stand before him. He blinked vacantly a few times, trying to take a few steps back only to bump into Bobby who was busy mussing with her short black hair, trying to make sure it looked nice and neat while adjusting his spectacles. "'S-sup," Jake tried to say coolly, shifting his weight to one foot, but his tall, lanky body was so awkward.

"You guys are so dopey; I'm a cute girl, you know, and you never act that way around me," Claire snapped, her shoulder-length violet hair mostly brushed down and straightened with twin curls of hair in the back. Claire walked around Marya and hugged her from behind, placing her cheek right against Marya. "Come ooooon, I'm as cute as this right? Guys can be so insensitive..."

"If you think you can get me back to traveling, I'm with you," Waltrip was quick to say, his eyes actually almost lighting up giving great contrast to his rather dull appearance. "Don't know how much help I'll be, but if I hear anything about the plans, I'll let you know whether they be rumors or what. To travel again...." his voice trailed off. It seemed he was busy fantasizing about it, but he broke free long enough to give Authur his name. "This is where I set up shop so I'm here every day that I'm working. My name is Waltrip; if you need me, you know where to find me."

Waltrip is recruited!

"Oh, that malarkey," Samuel scoffed, letting his arms fall back down to his sides. "I don't believe a lick of what that king says. He's a great guy an' he's running the kingdom great, but I don't think there's a way to fuse the dimensions or whatever," the mercenary said flatly. That was definitely a load of bullshit. "So you don't have to worry about that." He allowed himself a smirk, showing off some of his white teeth, his canines rather prominent. "So you said you were new 'round here? You familiar with the area, or maybe I could give you a tour?" His tone was much friendlier now, especially now that he knew she wasn't just trying to sell him maid service. It wasn't like he had a home anyway. His job didn't particularly allow for it, and he really didn't care to have one either. It was just one more thing to take care of besides himself and his weaponry.

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor)
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 10!

What...what was going on? The hottest blush that Marya had felt today crept onto her face as she was hugged from behind, her body growing still, cocoa brown eyes widening. She was embarrassed by the fact that this girl would probably feel the heat of the blush against her cheek. Marya let out a mew, but was quick to slam a hand to her mouth, eyes squeezed shut in further embarrassment. How in the world was she supposed to ask questions with all this going on? She had to get it together. "Y-you're very c-cute," she managed to get out at last. "Just as c-cute as m-me for sure," she said, trying to sound convincing even though in the back of her mind, she thought it was actually true.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Authur tilted his head in acknowledgement. "And my name's Authur." After a split second of deliberating, he stuck his hand out to shake Waltrip's. A way to seal the deal, sort of. "Thankyou, I'll be sure to check in with you." He said with sincerity, and he honestly meant it. He kinda liked this guy, for whatever reason. Maybe it was the hair?

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:25 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum