Normality, Shattered

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Adriane felt very relieved to hear Samuel assure her, even if he gave no facts to back up his assertion; There was something about his directness on the topic that made up for lack of true information. Of course, she'd still have to look into it. Turner had offered to help her and Miss Marya and Mister Authur still wanted to. But for the moment, she didn't see much trouble with taking a tour with the man, after all she was still new here. "A tour would be lovely." the maid responded with a smile.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 pm

"A pleasure, Authur. I look forward, dare I say, doing business with you?" Waltrip responsed, the gleam in his eyes never fading as he took Authur's hand and shook it vigorously before going back to straightening his wares.

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor)
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

Claire rubbed her cheek against Marya's, a huge grin on her face. "Oh gods, she's so adorable!!" the girl exclaimed suddenly, hugging Marya even more tightly.

Bobby peered around Jake, his eyes wide and cheeks red. "C-Claire, you're going to drive her away..." he muttered, throwing a sidelong glance away from the two practically cuddling girls. "This is why we don't have any other female friends, Jake. Claire scares them all off..."

"Bobby shut up bro. So Claire's an overly affectionate lesbian. Ain't nothin' wrong with that," Jake was quick to speak up, turning on Bobby and leering down at the shorter boy angrily, though it was more of a teasing mock anger than anything.

"Ugh...can I not spend a day without hearing even once about me liking girls?" Claire said flatly, rolling her eyes and relinquishing Marya. "I didn't scare you, right?" she asked the nekomata quickly, a hopeful look in her eyes.

Sam shot the maid a lighthearted, somewhat cocky smile. He wondered how old she was. It wasn't like he was ancient anyway. Ugh, I know I don't have time for girls, but eh. Might as well give it a shot, he thought to himself, forgetting that he was actually short on time, and also leaving behind those thoughts of King William's dopey plan that couldn't possibly work, especially since no one knew exactly what it was.

"Not so fast, Samuel," a smooth voice said from right behind the large man. Stepping out from behind Samuel's shadow, a man revealed himself. He was draped in what appeared to be dark violet cloaks, somewhat tattered here and there. He wore black trousers with several straps from which hung daggers and pouches. His feet were actually bare, save for the solid black socks he more. Dark goggles rested at an angle on his forehead allowing his ethereal violet eyes gaze out at the made eerily. His raven black hair was cut short in the back, but his bangs and the hair on the side of his hair was stylishly long. He had a couple of bangles on one arm, glowing in a silvery light. "So quick to neglect your duties for company of the female persuasion?" The voice remained smooth, though definitely had a teasing hint to it.

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {A} {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {X} { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor)
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Xorcon (Assassin) [Master]
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 21
Def: 9
Int: 3
Spr: 18
Evade: 26%
Move: 4 cells

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Player Phase 11!

Marya felt like closed her eyes and chuckled nervously. So this girl...liked girls. Okay. That was okay. It wasn't like she was really interested in Marya or anything. Regardless, she didn't have it in her to hurt this girl's feelings. "Of course you didn't scare me," Marya managed to reply cheerily, smiling in earnest which would hopefully please the girl. She turned on the guys with a threatening look. "Give her a break, you two. She is who she is and she should be proud of it!" What was she doing?! She was scolding, albeit playfully, two complete strangers. Hopefully she didn't come off the wrong way in their eyes.


Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Authur's black eyes practically twinkled in return, pulling his hand away and smiling conspiratorially. "If we can be so cliche, then yeah." He bid the man farewell and began to walk away. Soon he spotted the maid and a couple men ahead, both of which looked rather intimidating. His smile faded as he wondered whether or not to intervene. Adriane may well have this in hand. Well, it wouldn't benefit anyone if they killed her or somehow made off with her, but he was reluctant to make his presence known.

He made his way to the adjacent alleyway, passing her by and making sure he got her attention as he did, but also taking care that hers was the only one he drew. If she needed him to step in, he would be hidden in the shadowed alley. Authur rolled his eyes at himself. 'Here I am being all chivalrous all of a sudden.' It probably didn't matter on the count that he'd rather not hear it from Marya should something happen to the maid. Ah well.

Authur moves (inconspicuously) to K-2.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Adriane had been ready to go with Samuel when a mysterious man appeared from right behind him. Had it not been for his teasing nature towards the mercenary, she would have worried slightly for both of their safety. Whereas Samuel looked rather intimidating, this man was certainly scary; it was a different intimidation... much harsher. The maid got a bad vibe and closed her hands around each other in front of her nervously. As if the universe chose to side with her, Authur had thankfully finished his conversation up and slipped by to reassure the young woman–her hands resettled comfortably at her sides.

"A friend of yours?" Adriane inquired, her gaze falling on the dark colored man with violet eyes. Before the mercenary could respond, she sent a warm smile in the fellow's direction. "I wasn't aware he was otherwise engaged. I certainly had no intention of distracting him from his work." she assured what appeared to be his superior, her gaze returning to Sam. "It's okay if you have to go... maybe we could take a raincheck? I doubt I'll be going anywhere." her voice culminated into a slight chuckle as she finished her thought.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Chapter 02: The First Scouting

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } {A} { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } {S} { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } {X} { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor)
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---Ask for free sample.
---"How long have you been a vendor?"
---"Have you always worked in Rose?"
---"What do you think of King William?"
---"Would you be interested in joining some rebels?"

Xorcon (Assassin) [Master]
HP: 60/60
MP: 45/45
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 21
Def: 9
Int: 3
Spr: 18
Evade: 26%
Move: 4 cells

Samuel (Mercenary) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"You're a pretty intimidating fellow...."
---"Do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"You could put your strength to better use. How about joining us?"

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Jake (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

Bobby (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Neutral Phase.

"Oh damn, dude. It's another lesbian...and she has the hots for Claire." Jake suddenly felt his heart racing. Normally he wasn't afraid at all to mess with Claire, but he suddenly felt like he had crossed some sort of line, mainly because he didn't know this new girl. "Shit, shit, shit. Bobby, escape maneuvers, go!" the lanky teen exclaimed suddenly before turning tail and running with Bobby close behind.

Claire finally let go of Marya, but not before turning the girl around to face her. "Sorry about that," she said sadly. Before she had seemed in good cheer, teasing and all, but now she was genuinely upset. "Ugh, those friends of mine, I swear." There was an awkward silence as she cast a sidelong glance, trying to keep her eyes from watering up. "So...what's your name? I'm Claire, and...I mean...if you don't mind me asking..." her voice trailed off. She was usually so confident; she just teased a complete stranger which was nothing new to her. But there was something about this girl... "Are you...you know. Into girls? Just curious," she practically squeaked out the last bit, even though it was true. She was just curious.

"Definitely not getting out of this one, so yeah. Let's raincheck," Sam stated, trying to avoid having to look at Xorcon. What terrible timing.

"He most certainly isn't, now good day to you, madame," Xorcon stated with a mocking bow before taking Sam roughly by the arm and dragging him away.

Location: Village of Rose - Main Thoroughfare

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{b} {b} {b} {^} {^} {^} {^} {b} {b} {b} A
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} B
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {G} {K} {b} {b} {b} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} E
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} F
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} G
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} H
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } {W} {b} {b} {b} I
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} J
{ } {A} { } { } { } {D} { } {b} {b} {b} K
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} L
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} M
{b} {b} {b} { } { } { } { } {b} {b} {b} N
{b} {b} {b} {V} { } { } {C} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10-


Authurius (Vampire Raver) *CHR +10%*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int:3
Spr: 4
Evade: 6%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid)
HP: 25/25
MP: 35/35
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 8
Spr: 7
Evade: 2%
Move: 3 cells

Karna (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Grace (Civilian)
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Waltrip (Vendor)
HP: 25/25
MP: 5/5
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Valtoss (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

Cassius (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"See anything suspicious lately?"
---"Do you by any chance know any specifics about King William's plan?"
---"If you're tired with your job, you could always join us."

{^} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Fountain Plaza (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)


* * *

Location: Village of Rose - Fountain Plaza

Objective: Gain information about the King and his plans while recruiting new members for the rebel cause!

Background: ~The Dew-Covered Rose~

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {R} { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } C
{ } {D} { } {f} {~} {S} {S} {~} {f} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {~} {~} {~} {f} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {f} {f} {f} {f} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } H
{ } { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
{ } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } K
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{ } {l} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {l} { } M
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} {v} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 31%
Move: 4 cells

Despot (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Renard (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells
Command Prompt:
---"Excuse me, do you know anything about King William's plan?"
---"What do you think about the dimensions being fused together?"
---"We could really use some help for our group...."

Turner (Beggar)
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Claire (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
CG: 0/50
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells
Command Prompt:
---"What did you think of the king's speech last night?"
---"Do you like it here in Rose?"
---"You look like the type that would fit into a rebel army real well."

{v} - Change of Area Indicator (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Proceed to Main Thoroughfare (Allows access to the next area. Range: Adjacent.)

{S} - Fountain Statue (cannot be occupied)

{~} - Water (cannot be occupied)

{f} - Fountain (cannot be occupied)

{l} - Lamppost (cannot be occupied)


Marya didn't really know what to say. This girl was definitely distraught, though she seemed to be calming down. She blushed again as Claire asked her question, and was afraid she might actually have to answer it when she spotted Regis in the distance, most likely invisible to everyone but her at the current moment. He made a gesture with his hand, tapping a finger on his wrist as if he were telling her that time was up, but time of what? Their scouting? Was he that eager to hear what they had learned? Regardless, it probably wasn't wise to keep him waiting. "Listen, but I have to go--"

"Then I'm coming with you," Claire interjected flatly, taking Marya's hand in her own, before turning around to see some old guy in the distance in some seriously weird getup. "Who's that?"

Claire is recruited!

So she could see him at the very least, and it seemed as though she were coming along. "That's Regis. If you're coming along, you can meet him...and I guess learn more about me," Marya explained, starting to walk along in Regis's direction. The old man had snapped his fingers to conjure a door before disappearing. What normally would have completely freaked her out back in Levall had become simple facts of life since she had crossed over. Almost smirking at the thought, she opened the door which seemed to empty out into the hallway of Regis's house.

While Marya got herself settled down with Claire, Regis had another couple of people to pay a visit too. He appeared in the alleyway behind Authurius. "Havin' a good time piddlin' 'round town, eh? Go collect the lass o'er there an' get back ta my place. We has things ta talk about." He tried not to sound too commanding; it was more the eagerness that was driving him to speed things along, though he had watched them every step of the way and was quite pleased. At this rate, things would go all according to plan...

The First Scouting...COMPLETE!

New Recruits:

~Grace
~Karna
~Turner
~Waltrip
~Eagle
~Claire

You may proceed to freeform as normal.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Adriane frowned as the man pulled Samuel off rather roughly. A little too roughly for her taste, but the maid reminded herself she hardly knew the guy. He seemed capable of handling himself, anyway, so there wasn't too much to worry about. . . hopefully. "I hope he'll be alright." she murmured, still staring in the direction he and his ally had gone. It was only after several moments that she realized neither knew each other's name. "Oh dear..." she whispered, but did her best to maintain the fact that everything would work out. Besides, for the moment the group probably had to report back to Regis to let him know how everything went. The maid sighed mentally, best to get it over with; she stepped in the direction of the fountain plaza. "We should probably find Miss Marya, Mister Authur."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Authur gritted his teeth as the old man's heartbeat appeared out of nothing behind him. Instead of replying, he turned his head to acknowledge his presence and waited til he had left to emit a low growl. The guy just pissed him off without really trying. Rather than comment on it, he replied to the maid instead. "Better not. The creepy old guy just told us to meet him back at his place." Not that he really wanted to go back already, he felt as if he was only getting started. But he gestured to Adriane beckoning her along as he turned and left for the little ghetto behind him. Upon entering the slightly underground house (or was it?), he noticed Marya was already there, and with another clinging to her no less. Authur raised an eyebrow, smirking a little. "Make many friends today?"


Last edited by Cerani on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Adriane frowned again, but followed Authur back into the alleyway and entered the 'base' with no difficulty. Her frown eased when she saw Miss Marya on the other side of the door, however it remained when she saw some new girl clinging to the neko. "Make many friends today?" Adriane didn't have to look at Mister Authur to know there was a smirk painted on his face. Adriane just shot the girl a curious glance, but approached a little more warmly. "I'm sure we all did," she stated plainly, "although I didn't catch his name..."

The maid's gaze focused on the new girl feeling somewhat familiar with her. Since she was here she definitely had to be a resident of Rose, but... was she on their side now? Or did she just follow Miss Marya when Regis collected her? With the way she clung to the younger girl, it was hard to tell, although the maid supposed the old man wouldn't allow her in on their secret if she wasn't choosing to ally herself with them. He may have been controlling and questionable, but he wasn't stupid. At least... not when it came to matters concerning this rebellion of his. Adriane's ruby orbs focused on Claire. She smiled. "Hello."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Regis noted a certain distortion about Authurius's figure but let him be for the moment while he went to get Adriane. Opening the door to his house, he strolled inside to see that Marya had made it through all right with the other girl she had befriended--Claire. If there was something Regis was good at, it was names, and he knew the names of many people in this town. What else could he do? Observing the people and listening to them for rumors was a vital part of being a rebel. The other two waltzed in after him after which he promptly shut the door. Letting the friends talk for a mintue, he walked over to the stove and put on another pot of tea, thoughts of his expanding rebel organization filling his mind as a sweet distraction for the moment. Perhaps the newest recruits weren't the most viable, but he had to start somewhere. Perhaps after some investigating, their true strengths would become evident.

"Are you friends with her too?" Claire asked, blinking her honey-colored eyes as she tried not to focus on the rather messy shack she had wandered into...how? There was a door out in the middle of the fountain plaza that her newest friend had dragged her through, and now she was here. Jake and Bobby probably wouldn't believe her, the jackasses. She gripped the neko girl's hand even more tightly. The guy who had spoken to her was sort of intimidating, not to mention the old guy making tea with the creepily happy grin, Regis, was sort of creepy.

"Yeah, they're my friends--Authur and Adriane. And I'm Marya," Marya answered Claire first since the girl seemed to be rather tense. She could feel her hand being squeezed even more. "I have made plenty of friends, actually," she replied to Authur with a playful smirk after a moment of silence. "This one's name is Claire."

"Yeah, yeah, ya all did a great job an' all, but ya can't go 'round interrogatin' ev'ryone like that, 'pecially wit the guards 'bout," Regis commended them all, letting the tea heat while he spoke to them. "Jus' be careful not ta rouse suspicion from now on. Guess I shouldn't be worryin' since ya only covered a small area today, but I think ya got enough fer the next mission I has in mind for ya."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:15 pm

When Regis mentioned another mission, Adriane threw him a pointed look. "And what, dare I ask, does that entail?" she questioned disdainfully. The maid figured whatever it was would not settle well with her, especially since those they gathered to their side were involved. She thought back to Turner worriedly, and now looking at Claire she was greatly distressed. The man obviously had no problem throwing them into harm's way, that much seemed clear to the maid. She, herself, had little issue putting herself in danger if it meant protecting Miss Marya and Mister Authur (they were still young after all; not that she was much older). But putting even more innocent and mostly fragile people in danger? No. That did not sit right with her at all.

Regis would be a fool to think otherwise.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Another mission? At this point, Authur figured he should've known. The man had an agenda that didn't really have anything to do with them, he just wanted to use them. Not that Authur wouldn't do the same thing himself, he technically already had, just . . . this guy really did piss him off. Thankfully, he wasn't alone in this as he listened to Adriane's unmistakable tone. "Yes, what other thankless task are we going to be put to?" He rolled his eyes.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Regis seemed to lose his composure for a moment. "Thankless? This mission is fer ya all. Ya wanted ta learn the damn truth, an' thas what I'm gonna give ya. It's jus' gonna take a bit o' travelin' on yer part," he practically spat back at the rude vampire, addressing the discontented maid as well. Did they really think that all of this was just for himself? He was trying to save both dimensions! It wasn't like he was going off all guns blazing, expecting them to storm the castle this very day. He knew better than to do that; he was an experienced fighter and strategist, and now that he didn't fight as often, it would be his job to lead those who were more capable to do so. Even though he was trying his best, these other dimension heathens seemed to look down at him and from where? If they were so content with letting everything go to Hell, then he should have just let that happen, but he sighed. Trying to calm himself down and succeeding, he managed to prepare himself to divulge the details of the next mission. "Listen up. I'm sendin' ya ta Ender's Outpost to the east. It's a port town fer soldiers mainly used in defense ta pirate attacks an' the like. Well tha's not all tha's goin' on o'er there. Not at all. They're suckin' the life outta the earth there--I think they call it 'mana.' Dunno much 'bout it, but I do know it's a very powerful energy--the lifeblood of our world. I'm guessin' this has ta do with William's plan, an' if it does, it's not good. With a plan like that, he's killin' our world. Ya can go see fer yerselves if it be the truth or not, but if it is, I'm expectin' yer full cooperation from here on out, eh?"

Marya listened to the man's tirade about their next mission which seemed to finally have what they were looking for--evidence about King William's deeds or misdeeds. If what Regis said was true, King William really would be going about this the wrong way. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing? What if he just thought mana was energy and not the very life of a the world? It was possible if it wasn't a very known thing. Regis seemed to know a lot, so if this was something he wasn't even sure of, then maybe... They would have to go and see for themselves. "That...that sounds fine to me," Marya spoke up defiantly. She couldn't pass up the opportunity. "What about you guys? Think we should go?"

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Adriane crossed her arms over her chest with a silent huff, trying her best to ignore the biting remark the man made. Call it what he liked, putting them (or anyone, really) in danger when he had powers far more advanced than anything they could dream of seemed wrong. Regardless, the maid listened intently to the man's tirade about their mission, keeping her eyes off of him, however, in favor of Marya and Claire. When Regis finally came to the end of his little spout and Marya asked for her and Authur's opinion, Adriane nodded. "It's best to check it out Miss Marya." she agreed, although her eyes shot over to the rebel leader. "You better have an escape plan if something goes wrong, especially if you expect her to come with us." the maid nodded in Claire's direction.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 pm

'Mana? . . do you know anything about this?' The question was of course directed at the voice he'd gotten used to speaking to.

Maybe.

Authur's eyes narrowed but his gaze unfocused. 'What the hell does that mean? If you know something, we can put an end to all this stupid confusion, and the sooner the better.'

It responded with an exasperated sigh before it answered. It means nothing that will help you with that. There are things you will have to know in the future, when certain things in your development have come to pass. I have not let you down so far, nor do I plan to, so trust me at least with this my little fool.

'O-okay.' Authur tried to keep his expression in check, there were other people around with no idea what was going on in there, but that was quite bewildering. That had to have been the most he'd ever heard it speak at once to date. He focused again on the others, who were probably waiting on him to say something. He scowled, mostly just to recover from his lapse in silence, and said, "Let's just go."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 pm

"Not so fast there," Regis was quick to interject, shaking his head.  They were just going to set off just like that?  These greenhorns really did need some direction.  "First off, I do have an escape plan, thank ya very much.  I'm always watchin' an' I ain't 'bout to let ya fall inta some trouble ya can't get yerselves out of," he stated firmly, sounding actually rather offended.  "An' she shouldn't be the only one yer takin' with ya.  It's dangerous out there if ya haven't learned that by now.  I'll be payin' a visit to each of yer new little friends.  Tomorrow 'fore ya set off, ya can go an' gather whoe'er ya want ta go with ya.  Today jus' relax; we can't have that king gettin' suspicious."

Claire was a bit shaken by this situation.  What were they even talking about?  Were they conspiring against the king?  Rebels?!  She was about to flip out before she took the other stuff into consideration.  King William's plan was to merge the dimensions, but was the plan flawed?  It seemed like the old didn't really know the full plan, nor did the others.  She glanced down with her violet eyes at Marya's hand which she still held.  She wasn't going anywhere; who was she kidding?  What if she knew too much and they tried to kill her?  Marya wouldn't let anything happen to you; she stood up for you, she convinced herself, keeping her expression unreadable until she was finally able to muster up enough strength to speak which was something she wasn't used to.  Usually she spoke her mind and wasn't afraid to do so, but now, at least in this situation, she had to be careful.  "I'm going with you tomorrow, regardless," she said aloud, though the comment was mostly directed towards Marya.

"Are you sure about this, Claire?  We can find others to come with us," Marya was quick to try to dissuade Claire.  When it came to Adriane's point about risking the lives of others, she was in definite agreement.  If the world outside was dangerous, which it was, then she didn't expect their more fragile new friends to venture out with them.

"I'm...I"m absolutely sure.  By tomorrow, you'll see.  I'm not going to just let this go...whatever it is," Claire said firmly, her previous resolve returning--the one that gave her the confidence to talk to tease strangers and the like.

"If you're sure about this," Marya said reluctantly, but there was probably no changing the girl's mind at this point.  She faced the others.  "We'll have to be sure to protect them."  That went without saying.  "But I guess we're off duty for now.  I'm kinda getting hungry anyway...," she said, suddenly exasperated.  "I'm going back to the inn for lunch, so that's where I'll be if anyone needs me," she chimed, giving everyone a smile before taking off, Regis not standing in her way.  She dragged Claire along with her out the door, closing it behind her.


~ P A R T Y I N G ~ R E C R U I T S ~

For this one instance, recruits will be added to your party in freeform, but after that, they will need to be switched in and out by finding them during scouting missions or dedicated switch in/out missions in Rose.  Not all of your recruits will be available at every time.  Some may need coaxing for a particular mission.  I know they're just NPCs, but they have feelings, personalities, and lives as well, and they will need to be treated as such which is why I'm enforcing this.  Recruits will mostly be found in the Rebel Hideout areas like Regis's House, the Abandoned Tunnels, and the Abandoned Lot, for now.  These areas will be accessible upon the next mission in Rose.

Also, if you have the phone numbers of those recruits who you can't seem to find, you can always call them up and see where they are.  In the Recruit Library thread, a {]O} will depict that they can be communicated with via cell phone AND you have their number.  A {O} will depict that they have a phone, but you haven't requested their number yet.  Unmarked profiles indicate that the recruit has no phone.  So just keep this in mind.  In the future, there will be a quicker way to transport recruits around as more land is explored, but for now, don't count on it.

~ R E C R U I T ~ E X P E R I E N C E ~

All recruits taken into battle receive just as much experience as your characters do.  If they die, they receive half that amount.  Dispatched units receive full experience based on whatever they're fighting which will be randomized in most cases.  Units waiting in reserve receive 25% of the experience the main party earns in their battles.


~ R E C R U I T ~ U P K E E P ~

Instead of having to buy weapons, armor, and accessories for all of your recruits which would just about be near impossible, recruits that travel around with the main party will earn something called "Adventure Points" which can be spent to upgrade their equipment.  The cost of equipment scales as the characters level increases, so it won't always be the same.  But the difficulty of a certain battle affects how many Adventure Points are earned.  For those recruits that aren't exactly out "adventuring", they receive 25% of the Adventure Points that are earned by the active recruits in the main party.  They don't share in the rewards of the dispatched recruits.  Also, Adventure Points can be purchased with Cash, but the price is pretty hefty, and they can only be purchased by a special recruit later on in the role play, so keep your eyes open for this guy.  Regardless, using Cash to buy AP should mainly be done if you're in desperate need of equipment upgrades for unused units.  Keep that in mind.


~ D I S P A T C H I N G ~

There will come a time when other side missions will be offered that usually have something to do with either going against the kingdom or just helping the general populace defend themselves from the byproducts of the Craze.  It will be your choice on whether to take on the mission yourself, dispatch some recruits, or decline the mission overall.  However, rather than decline if you're not feeling up to it, it's usually really wise to just send recruits in your place to handle the mission.  Dispatched recruits get full experience and Adventure Points for executing the mission.  Completing the mission successfully grants them extra rewards, while failing doesn't set them back.  Missions are usually handed out by Regis, so when he comes across one, just opt out of it and choose to dispatch.  Tell him which units you want to handle the task, and he'll fetch them and send them off himself.  At other times, you might come across a mission in the field which you can then relate to Regis who will make it an official task which you can choose to execute or dispatch.  Each mission will have a target level of difficulty, so you should have a good idea of what level your dispatched units should be.  Another thing you should keep in mind is balance.  The more balanced your dispatched party is in terms of battle roles such as "tank" or "support", the higher your chances of success are.  Piece your dispatched parties together masterfully for maximal results.

* * *

"Well yer friend seemed in a hurry ta relax; you two should follow suit," Regis said to Authur and Adriane.  The teapot whistled at that moment and the older man moved to the stove to take it off the burner.  "I have plenty o' things ta be thinkin' 'bout.  Rather do it in private, if ya don't mind."


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Adriane's nostrils flared. "Gladly." her voice came out in a tense mutter, her accent almost overpowering as she left Regis to his 'thoughts.' She marched out of the hideout, not once looking back nor paying any mind to Regis or Authur. Internally, however, she was edging closer and closer to giving the old codger what for. His calling them back after scouting didn't appear necessary whatsoever to the maid. Asking them to kindly leave after ushering them back into his home took some balls, not that Adriane had any intention of staying. No. Staying would not prove good for his or her health.

Stepping back out into Rose, the maid's thoughts quickly turned to Turner and her promise to return to him as soon as physically possible. While she had every intention of keeping that promise, she felt as if grabbing him some food first would be more ideal. After all, it hadn't been too long since they'd spoken, surely she could dash over to the inn and grab a meal for the kind man. It took a second for her to make up her mind before making a mad dash for the inn.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Authur's shoulders dropped from where he'd been unconsciously holding them. He opened his mouth, thinking he should say something, but didn't know what. The vampire shut it again and swallowed. His throat was starting to feel dry. Oh crap. How was he supposed to fix that in such a heavily populated area? 'You're surrounded by humans . .' Authur quickly held his breath. No way. These people (mostly Regis) would drop him in a heartbeat. Very bad idea.

You're right. You're not being attacked by erstwhile bandits anymore. Speak to the old man.

Authur minutely shook his head, as if it would see him. Maybe it would just sense his disagreement. That really didn't sound like a good idea. He'd probably kick him out of his wonderful little rebel club for being a murdering psychopath. He watched Adriane leave all in a huff and didn't blame her, but it did give him an opportunity to speak with Regis, if he so desired. 'Oh fine.' Letting out his held breath in an annoyed sigh, Authur stepped over to the old man with his arms held stiffly at his side. Damn heartbeats . .

"Regis." He greeted, his tone urgent with clipped words as he tried not to breath in too much. "I have a problem."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Regis had taken note that Authur stayed behind regardless of his wishes. The old man wandered over to a nearby cupboard and took out a tea cup after which he filled the white porcelain object with the hot tea he had just brewed. Taking the cup, Regis groaned as he sat down at the table in the kitchen, taking a sip of the tea and sighing in relief before aiming a weary gaze towards the young man with an apparent problem. "An' what kinda problem are ya facin', lad? I know ya don't particularly care fer me, but I'll help ya out in any way I can," he managed to say. It was odd how these people could feel such contempt for him and yet come to him for help. He figured that it must be a really trying circumstance, maybe something his friends simply couldn't help him with...or perhaps something he wished to hide from them. There was no telling, and as such, he sat patiently awaiting to hear Authur's request, taking a few more sips of his tea.

Back at the inn, Marya and Claire had entered Marya's room and ordered a platter of finger sandwiches with a side of chips, sour cream and onion in flavor. Marya had insisted on such a large portion in hopes that maybe Adriane would join them, for she had left a message with the receptionist to let Adriane know that lunch would be held in Marya's room if she would like to join. Marya lounged on the couch with Claire sitting awfully close to her, but she didn't mind. The girl was probably frightened and confused. However, there was a smile on that face of hers; maybe she was just happy to be in good company? There was no telling, but Marya was definitely into the sandwich she was eating. Ham. Turkey. Some rather delicious cheese, she wasn't sure what type. White bread. Tied together with the chips, it was a fantastic lunch, not to mention the root beer. "It feels just like home..." Marya uttered suddenly to herself, a sad expression taking place on her face.

Claire was quick to notice. "You mean your dimension isn't different from this one?" she inquired somewhat stoically, though her curiosity on the matter was actually very sincere. There was another dimension coinciding with hers that she never got to see, nor would she truly get to...or maybe she would. There was no telling what the merging of dimensions would evoke.

"This place is very different, but at the same time it's so familiar," Marya replied, taking a small bite of the sandwich she had in her hands. "I'm starting to think that the similarities outweigh the differences."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Adriane had been rather quick in getting to the inn, but had not a moment to check around for some sort of kitchen area before the receptionist informed her of a lunch being held in Miss Marya's room. The maid thanked the woman kindly for the info, and came to a sudden halt. She wanted to join Marya and Claire up in Marya's room, but she refused to forget Turner, especially since she had planned on getting food and possibly medicine for him. The maid only briefly wondered if Marya and Claire would mind her bringing him (if he so chose to go with her, that is) to lunch. She only gave it half a second of thought before politely asking the receptionist to send up some soup if the inn had any and that to tell Miss Marya that she would be joining them very soon. Her message received, the maid turned and left the inn in favor of the fountain plaza.

It did not take long for the maid to reach the plaza, it wasn't like Rose was a big town. She came to a stop just next to the fountain, taking only a brief moment to look around before spotting the beggar where she had left him, next to the lamppost. She approached with a warm smile, "I'm back, Turner, sorry to keep you waiting!"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:04 pm

He watched the old man sit down with his tea with some trepidation. This still felt like a bad idea for some reason. Maybe he could just shrug it off and go out of the city tonight, look for more bandits. The only problem with that was that it wasn't a permanent solution. Regis might have a better idea, or some resource he could make use of. There was nothing else for it but to talk now.

Authur breathed in to speak, clenching one fist as he did so. "If you've been watching us for some time like you say, then you know what I am and have some idea as to what my problem is." He settled his black eyes on Regis', hoping he was right and that he was getting the right information across. "I can't exactly go out hunting in the city, and I'm getting . . ." Authur gritted his teeth, and his sharp fangs showed. "Thirsty."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Regis didn't seem surprised when the realization dawned on him. It was true that he had witnessed what Authur really was, not to mention it was pretty obvious enough with the sharp pointy fangs and all. "Well now, I reckon that is a pretty big problem ya got there," Regis stated, contemplating possible resolutions, and there were certainly a few that he could grasp. Was he completely intent on feeding on people? If not... "Would ya object ta feastin' on the animals 'round these parts? Most of 'em are dangerous anyway." That was definitely true. If he wanted to be productive about his feeding habits, there were some dangerous creatures out there practically begging to have their blood drained for someone else's sustenance. That was the circle of life after all, right?

Claire blinked a couple of times. Maybe she wasn't missing out on this other dimension after all. Besides, there was no place like home, though she felt bad that Marya had been misplaced from hers. "If everything goes well, maybe the dimensions will be fused after all," Claire said optimistically. "What that old guy was talking about was kinda scary, but I hope he's wrong. It would be our own dimension would be at risk..."

Marya sighed and was about to respond when the receptionist knocked on the door after which she entered. "Miss Marya, Miss Adriane said that she will be joining you very shortly. I presume this might be for her, but she requested it," the woman spoke, entering just enough to place a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup on the table near the sandwiches and chips. Bowing her head, she retreated from the room.

"Yeah, I'd hate to see anything happen to this place," Marya said as the receptionist left, her eyes resting upon the bowl of soup. The aroma of cooked chicken was more prominent than the lunch meats on the sandwiches. She was glad Adriane was going to be here. She figured they could have a girly get-together or something. Maybe things like that were just dreams of her past life as a normal girl in Leviathan. From this day on, things were going to change dramatically, even more so than when she made the decision to leap into that portal back in the mall with Authur and Vendetta.

Back at the fountain plaza, Turner was sitting in his same spot, just watching the different people traversing the area. A few had given him some cash, and he promised himself to pay it forward like he always did. It was like he had to constantly remind himself of his mission; he was afraid of losing himself. But what is there to truly lose? The thought was rather depressing, but the sight of Adriane approaching brought great cheer to his face which lit up rather quickly. "Back so soon, young miss? Well, it so delights me to see you again. How is everything faring for you?"


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Authur growled, immediately wanting to disagree. The idea sounded appalling. Why on earth would he want to resort to that?

It would not feel as filling, but it would sustain you.

'It would?'
He asked, doubting the veracity of that statement.

Yes. I'm not saying it will be pleasant, but it is much better than having the country on a vampire hunt.

Well. He couldn't argue with that. Authur's mouth curled in a frown before he responded to Regis. "It will have to do. Do you recommend a time?" He couldn't help breathing in more scent laden air after speaking. It now felt like fire moving down his throat. "The sooner the better." He warned, standing stock still. At this rate, he wouldn't last another hour or two before attacking the next thing with a heartrate.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 am

"Very well, thank you." Adriane replied with a bright smile. It made her very happy to see Turner was still in more or less the same condition as he had been previously; it meant he hadn't gotten into any trouble while she had been gone. Although, if one managed to focus on the topic the maid supposed that his current situation was the best, even if he did seem quite okay with it. Shaking the thought from her head mentally, she offered him her hand. "I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me and my friends at the inn."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 am

"'ave ya forgotten who yer talkin' to? Ya can go anytime ya want," Regis responded complacently, snapping his fingers causing a whirling violet vortex to appear in front of his refrigerator. Where it led, there was no telling--at least at a glance. "This'll take ya to the sparse woods to the west o'er near Scorpion. The creatures there aren't to dangerous to likes o' yerself, but to civilians, they're lethal. Feel free to feed on 'em. Jus' use the return portal when yer done. Yer the only one who can use it aside from mahself, so don't worry 'bout yer friends or one o' yer new allies wanderin' inside." This guy was definitely a joker. How could he underestimate Regis's abilities like that? He might as well have been a master of dimensions...at least in terms of space.

"Well, that does sound like a wondrous time, not to mention I would be more than honored to be able to meet your friends," Turner replied, still grinning. He grunted a bit as he managed to stand up, hanging tin cup off of his worn belt. His appearance wasn't what it used to be, unfortunately. He used to be a stunning sight of a man, and now he was merely a faded shadow of that past image. A withered, frayed shadow... It was at times like these where he wished he could at least look presentable, but this was the life he had chosen for himself. As such, he brushed himself off, and tried to straighten his ragged garments. "I'm ready whenever you are, young miss. Lead the way."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Authur's mouth twitched, smiling for the first time at the old man. "No, I haven't forgotten." Truthfully, he hadn't thought about it while he panicked. Had he calmed a little more, he'd have realized there was no one better he could've spoken to at that moment. He walked over to the purple portal and stopped, looking back at Regis for a moment. Authur supposed he was going to owe the old man for this, and he wouldn't blame him for holding it over him later. " . . Thankyou." He forced out, and stepped through the vortex directly after, no more time wasted.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:54 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum