Normality, Shattered

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:29 am

"Only a few days, I'm afraid," Adriane returned with a weaker smile. The thought occurred that she would have to tell this woman what she was doing if she truly wanted her help. But was now the best time to reveal what was going on with her little resistance force? It seemed difficult to say, but perhaps a partial truth could help. "But even then we might be back before I know it. I came to Ender's with some friends to do some research – I wanted to learn more about this place and it's people. I'm from rather far away and everything's so different."

Adriane glanced around. No guards were in the immediate vicinity. Perhaps she could spill a little more truth than she had. "Ender's is nothing like home. Not in the slightest! It makes me wonder what things'll look like once King William fuses our dimensions together." There. That would be sufficient.

_________________
avatar
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9515
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 21
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Chapter 02-C: Outpost Recon

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Citizen's Bazaar

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {s} {s} {s} {^} {^} {^} {s} {s} {s} {s} {s} A
{s} {E} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} B
{s} { } { } {s} { } {C} { } { } {s} { } { } {s} C
{s} { } { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} { } { } {L} {s} E
{ } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } { } {M} {s} F
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} G
{<} { } { } { } {s} { } {J} {s} { } { } { } {s} H
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} I
{<} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} J
{s} {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} K
{s} { } {D} {A} { } { } { } { } {M} {G} { } {s} L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} N
{s} {s} {s} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 13
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 21%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid) *HEAL GIVEN +20%* *MP COST -10%* *SUPP MP COST -15%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
DD: 6/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) *WIND DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 10
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 15%
Move: 4 cells

Claire (Mage) *MP COST -10%*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Erisvorch (Shadow Emissary) [Apprentice]
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 15
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Daniella (Fashionista) [Intermediate]
HP: 50/50
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 8
Evade: 11%
Move: 5 cells

Charles (Kingdom Soldier) *HEAL TAKEN +10%* [Intermediate]
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 12
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Garret (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Clarence (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Michael (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Beverly (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Katrina (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Jordan (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to Docks (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{<} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Heaven's Terrace (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{X} - Blockade
[No Occupy]

{s} - Stall
[No Occupy]

{b} - Building
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Heaven's Terrace

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } {d} {d} { } { } A
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } {N} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {E} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} {c} E
{ } { } { } { } {P} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} I
{ } {E} {D} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Navi (Priest) *HEAL GIVEN +10%* [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 8
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Angela (Nun) *REGEN [1]* [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Ry'kaltan (Shaman) [Master]
HP: 35/35
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 19
Spr: 17
Evade: 3%
Move: 2 cells

Patty (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Marlene (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Edmond (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Drey (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{>} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{c} - Cathedral
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - Docks

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {^} {^} {^} {^} {^} {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{s} { } {C} { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{s} { } {K} { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} C
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {J} {C} { } { } D
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{T} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Nika (Grand Illusionist) *VIGILANCE* [Legend]
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
DD: 0/200
Atk: 86
Def: 47
Int: 59
Spr: 67
Evade: 44%
Move: 7 cells

Thurge (Vandal) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Kimmel (Crew Cook) [Apprentice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 3 cells

Jackson (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Curt (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{s} - Storefront
[No Occupy]

{~} - Deep Water
[No Occupy]

{d} - Dock
[No Occupy]


Neutral Phase.

{Garret}

"It goes without sayin' that he is," Garret confirmed easily.  He was getting a bit red in the face, his expression contorting into one of dismay.  "He thinks this fusion thing is like a cure-all for everyone's problems but it's not.  He himself doesn't even truly know what's going to happen!  At least that's what the rumors say.  He's like a mad scientist.  I mean he's a great leader but I feel like there's something sinister lying 'neath that ol' charm of his.  Can't put my finger on it but what am I even going to do?  I'm pretty helpless in the matter.  Jus' gotta do my job and hope for the best, you know?"  He paused for a moment and looked down at the girl, his expression softening.

"Things in the bazaar are gonna be windin' down soon so I probably need to go and do some paperwork.  I hope I helped you with your research, young lady."

Garret is attempting to disengage!

{Daniella}

Daniella looked a bit dismayed.  A few days?  Come back?  No, no that would not do at all.  If this woman wanted to learn the craft she would need more dedication than that.  However, the discontent turned into one of surprise as this woman mentioned the different dimensions.  Was she an otherworldy visitor?  This certainly made things interesting.  The fashionista drummed her fingers against her thigh in thought.

"I can imagine things will be like a wild fiesta when the dimensions are fused," Daniella stated drolly.  "One where many lives are lost, and cultures destroyed before the remnants rise from the ashes to birth new ones.  I see his plan as more of a calamity than a saving grace."  She shook her head and tapped a foot against he ground impatiently.  

"As for you, it looks as if I'm going to have to travel with you, if that's what you're doing anyway.  You're lucky; I think I might have mentioned I was in down time.  You see, I take months off at a time to draw inspiration for new collections and lines, and then come back to make a bang for a few months.  My lines are so profitable I can afford to do as such.  Besides, I need to hunt down those rare ingredients that make my clothing the best in the land.  I'll take this as a wondrous opportunity to both teach and help myself a bit.  If that is indeed what you wish for."

{Navi}

"I'm surprised you haven't told Navier Lestaam yet.  It sounds like they would jump on this opportunity...but Eagle you're being very reckless," Navi chastised his friend.  He scowled at Eagle for a good few moments before easing up and continuing.  "They've been going to Fort Terminata to the north of the outpost.  That's where the Dreadknight has been seen as well.  If...if you want to see what's there, you'd have to go yourself but Eagle I vow by the Old Gods that you will not be going there without me.  You don't have your allies with you.  I know you've made new ones, but who's going to take care of you like Deidra has?  Or Zach and Salem?  I have no choice but to go with you so I can keep an eye on you.  That's final."  The priest was squeezing Eagle's hand very tightly at this point, a resolute gleam in his eyes.

{Kimmel}

"Y-yes ma'am, ya'd be right on there.  An' I'm sure ya've got important things ta take care of yerself," Kimmel sputtered, heart beating quickly.  He bowed his head and bid her a farewell.  There were some hungry men relying on him right now.  Best that he go and perform his duty.

Kimmel departs!

Spoiler:
Chapter 02-C: Outpost Recon

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Citizen's Bazaar

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {s} {s} {s} {^} {^} {^} {s} {s} {s} {s} {s} A
{s} {E} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} B
{s} { } { } {s} { } {C} { } { } {s} { } { } {s} C
{s} { } { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} D
{ } { } { } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } {L} {s} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } {M} {s} F
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} G
{<} { } { } { } {s} { } {J} {s} { } { } { } {s} H
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} I
{<} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} J
{s} {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} K
{s} { } {D} {A} { } { } { } { } {M} {G} { } {s} L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} N
{s} {s} {s} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 13
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 21%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid) *HEAL GIVEN +20%* *MP COST -10%* *SUPP MP COST -15%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
DD: 6/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) *WIND DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 10
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 15%
Move: 4 cells

Claire (Mage) *MP COST -10%*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Erisvorch (Shadow Emissary) [Apprentice]
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 15
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Daniella (Fashionista) [Intermediate]
HP: 50/50
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 8
Evade: 11%
Move: 5 cells

Charles (Kingdom Soldier) *HEAL TAKEN +10%* [Intermediate]
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 12
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Garret (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Clarence (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Michael (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Beverly (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Katrina (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Jordan (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to Docks (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{<} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Heaven's Terrace (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{X} - Blockade
[No Occupy]

{s} - Stall
[No Occupy]

{b} - Building
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Heaven's Terrace

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } {d} {d} { } { } A
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } {N} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {E} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} {c} E
{ } { } { } { } {P} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} I
{ } {E} {D} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Navi (Priest) *HEAL GIVEN +10%* [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 8
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Angela (Nun) *REGEN [1]* [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Ry'kaltan (Shaman) [Master]
HP: 35/35
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 19
Spr: 17
Evade: 3%
Move: 2 cells

Patty (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Marlene (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Edmond (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Drey (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{>} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{c} - Cathedral
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - Docks

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {^} {^} {^} {^} {^} {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{s} { } {C} { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} C
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {J} {C} { } { } D
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{T} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Nika (Grand Illusionist) *VIGILANCE* [Legend]
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
DD: 0/200
Atk: 86
Def: 47
Int: 59
Spr: 67
Evade: 44%
Move: 7 cells

Thurge (Vandal) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Jackson (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Curt (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{s} - Storefront
[No Occupy]

{~} - Deep Water
[No Occupy]

{d} - Dock
[No Occupy]

Player Phase.

"No, no, thank you sir!  You've been more than enough of a help!" Marya was quick to thank the man graciously, bowing and moving aside so that he could head off.  She had her own thoughts to tend to now, most being focused on how so many people could be so frightened or concerned or pessimistic about King William's plan and yet say or do nothing about it.  Maybe there was something more to this land than met the eye.  She was starting to believe they didn't know half of what was really going on.  Maybe Regis had a right to be suspicious all along, even way back when he was a member of the council.  Look how worse things had become since then.  The people may be surviving but will William's plan be ready before things spiral out of control here with the Craze?  And will his plan even help anyone at all?  The more she asked questions, the more she became convinced that things weren't right with this plan to fuse dimensions.  That was the only thing she was certain of.

* * *

Eagle raised his free hand to Navi's cheek, watching as the priest's serious expression faded into a shy smile which made Eagle smile in turn.  As much as he didn't want to drag Navi into danger, there wasn't much choice.  It was "final", after all.  Eagle felt confident enough in his abilities at least.  He could protect Navi.  Marya and Adriane were strong as well.  Things would turn out all right.  He had to convince himself of that if he were going to escape the majority of the anxiety that would come about from this venture having Navi along.

"Looks like I'll have my own little guardian angel then," Eagle said smoothly, patting Navi on the head.  "I'm not sure when our next major plan of action is taking place but I will call you.  I still have your number in my phone.  Okay?  As a matter of fact, once I we have our lodgings in order, you can join us there.  I'll introduce you to the others."

* * *

With the cook out of the way, Claire continued her way down the docks.  In the distance, at the end of one pier in particular stood a stunning woman.  Even from afar she looked beautiful.  Now this was a person Claire wanted to talk to.  However, on her way across the wooden planks, she stopped, catching a whiff of something awful which turned out to be fresh spray paint.  Turning to the side, she noticed someone in the shadows of an alley, clearly vandalizing the side of one of the waterfront establishments.  It probably wasn't her place, but that was just wrong.  And while there was still daylight left too?

"Hey you!  What do you think you're doing??" she called out to the vandal, hoping that she didn't make a mistake.

Claire moves to I3.

Claire engages Thurge!


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti
avatar
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16370
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Adriane's face lit up once more. "Yes, yes, that sounds marvelous," she chimed, her accent slipping out the slightest bit. A rose hue bloomed on her face as she realized it causing her to sort of titter. Of course, this only made the blush deepen. She forced herself to take a quick catch breath. "I cannot thank you enough for the offer! I truly appreciate your help and I'm sure my friends would too Miss..."

Her voice trailed off. The sudden recognition that she had not asked for this woman's name, much less given her her own hit Adriane like a truck. She backpedaled quickly, keeping a smile on her face. "I apologize milady, I don't believe I ever caught your name." She extended her hand for the woman to shake if she so wished. "My name is Adriane. Adriane Gundershine."

_________________
avatar
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9515
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 21
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Chapter 02-C: Outpost Recon

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Citizen's Bazaar

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {s} {s} {s} {^} {^} {^} {s} {s} {s} {s} {s} A
{s} {E} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} B
{s} { } { } {s} { } {C} { } { } {s} { } { } {s} C
{s} { } { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} D
{ } { } { } { } { } {B} { } { } { } { } {L} {s} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } {M} {s} F
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} G
{<} { } { } { } {s} { } {J} {s} { } { } { } {s} H
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} I
{<} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} J
{s} {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} K
{s} { } {D} {A} { } { } { } { } {M} {G} { } {s} L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} N
{s} {s} {s} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 13
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 21%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid) *HEAL GIVEN +20%* *MP COST -10%* *SUPP MP COST -15%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
DD: 6/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) *WIND DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 10
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 15%
Move: 4 cells

Claire (Mage) *MP COST -10%*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Erisvorch (Shadow Emissary) [Apprentice]
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 15
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Daniella (Fashionista) [Intermediate]
HP: 50/50
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 8
Evade: 11%
Move: 5 cells

Charles (Kingdom Soldier) *HEAL TAKEN +10%* [Intermediate]
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 12
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Garret (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Clarence (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Michael (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Beverly (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Katrina (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Jordan (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to Docks (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{<} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Heaven's Terrace (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{X} - Blockade
[No Occupy]

{s} - Stall
[No Occupy]

{b} - Building
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Heaven's Terrace

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } {d} {d} { } { } A
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } {N} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {E} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} {c} E
{ } { } { } { } {P} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} I
{ } {E} {D} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Navi (Priest) *HEAL GIVEN +10%* [Apprentice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 8
Spr: 4
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Angela (Nun) *REGEN [1]* [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Ry'kaltan (Shaman) [Master]
HP: 35/35
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 19
Spr: 17
Evade: 3%
Move: 2 cells

Patty (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Marlene (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Edmond (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Drey (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{>} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{c} - Cathedral
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - Docks

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {^} {^} {^} {^} {^} {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} C
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {J} {C} { } { } D
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{T} { } {C} { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Nika (Grand Illusionist) *VIGILANCE* [Legend]
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
DD: 0/200
Atk: 86
Def: 47
Int: 59
Spr: 67
Evade: 44%
Move: 7 cells

Thurge (Vandal) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Jackson (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Curt (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{s} - Storefront
[No Occupy]

{~} - Deep Water
[No Occupy]

{d} - Dock
[No Occupy]


Neutral Phase.

{Garret}

Garret disengages and departs!

"Well, good luck with your research, young lady, and stay safe out there.  You never know where there might be trouble," the guard advised, bidding Marya a farewell as he left the bazaar behind.

{Daniella}

Daniella seized Adriane by the hand and gave it a surprisingly firm shake.  Her hand was as smooth and flawless as the rest of her, very soft to the touch thanks to her high end moisturizer.  The fashionista was ecstatic internally to have someone to teach, and even more delighted that she would be able to hunt down some materials.  It wasn't oft that she meddled in the life of some commoner off the streets.  Perhaps it would make for an interesting venture.  It certainly sounded like something from a reality television show.  

"The name's Daniella Elizabeth Villance, but Daniella will do just fine," Daniella introduced herself formally with grandeur.  She took out a notepad from one of her pockets along with a solid black ballpoint pen and wrote something on a piece of paper before tearing it out and handing it to Adriane.

"I have preparations to make naturally but do keep in touch.  Perhaps a call tomorrow?  I'll be able to join you whenever you so desire.  Until then, I bid you adieu.  Enjoy all that Ender's has to offer while you're here, madame."  With a stunning smile, Daniella gave Adriane a simple nod before turning and walking away.

Daniella is recruited!

Daniella departs!

{Navi}

Navi is recruited!

"Sounds like a plan.  I need to get some things together anyway," Navi said with the warmest smile.  "Can I ask you a favor though?  Can you tell Angela that I'll be away for a while.  She should be in the terrace somewhere, probably debating with that pesky shaman that's been coming about recently," he mused.  "For someone who doesn't believe in the Old Gods, he sure does come around the cathedral a lot.  Anyway, I'll see you later Eagle.  Astel na set da eio rur tyne!"  That being said, Navi went into the cathedral to work on his aforementioned preparations.

Navi departs!

{Thurge}

Putting the finishing touches on a particular piece he had done on the wall, Thurge was going to step back and admire it until someone called him out.  Who on EARTH had the gall to do that?  Hadn't he built up a reputation around here yet?  It had been a while since he had been disturbed.  He knew the perfect time and places to do his tagging such to minimize the chances of him being caught, but turning around, his dull gray eyes caught sight of a...high school girl?  She certainly didn't go to his school.  He would have noticed a bombshell like her easily.  Regardless of how pretty she was, she had made a mistake.  He adjusted his black leather jacket and approached her a bit, keeping a tight grasp on his can of black spray paint.

"You got a lot of fuckin' nerve talking to me like that girlie," Thurge growled.  His teeth were white when he showed them, but crooked.  His thin lips were chapped and his sallow cheeks were dotted with pale freckles and acne.  He was a very thin guy--not the type you'd think was intimidating, but his attitude was fierce enough to inspire fear in the right targets.  He had quite a few piercings, including the silver studs in his ears, and rings on his eyebrow and nose.  His hair was dyed pitch black and went down to his shoulders on one side.  It was pretty oily like it had not been washed in some time.  The other half of his head was buzzed down pretty short.  Beneath his jacket he wore a black shirt with some strange symbols on it that was reminiscent of the language of the Old Gods--a language Claire was certainly not familiar with.  He wore baggy black cargo pants with plenty of pockets containing "art" materials, smokes, and random odds and ends.  Leather boots adorned his feet.

"And what in the blazin' hells are you gonna do if I don't tell you?  Best get outta here while you still can, bitch."

Spoiler:
Chapter 02-C: Outpost Recon

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Citizen's Bazaar

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {s} {s} {s} {^} {^} {^} {s} {s} {s} {s} {s} A
{s} {E} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} B
{s} { } { } {s} { } {C} { } { } {s} { } { } {s} C
{s} { } { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {L} {s} E
{ } { } { } { } {B} { } {K} { } { } { } {M} {s} F
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} G
{<} { } { } { } {s} { } {J} {s} { } { } { } {s} H
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} I
{<} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} J
{s} {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} K
{s} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } {s} L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} N
{s} {s} {s} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 13
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 21%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid) *HEAL GIVEN +20%* *MP COST -10%* *SUPP MP COST -15%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
DD: 6/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) *WIND DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 10
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 15%
Move: 4 cells

Claire (Mage) *MP COST -10%*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Erisvorch (Shadow Emissary) [Apprentice]
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 15
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Charles (Kingdom Soldier) *HEAL TAKEN +10%* [Intermediate]
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 12
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Clarence (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Michael (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Beverly (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Katrina (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Jordan (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to Docks (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{<} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Heaven's Terrace (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{X} - Blockade
[No Occupy]

{s} - Stall
[No Occupy]

{b} - Building
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Heaven's Terrace

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } {d} {d} { } { } A
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {E} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} {c} E
{ } { } { } { } {P} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} I
{ } {E} {D} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Angela (Nun) *REGEN [1]* [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Ry'kaltan (Shaman) [Master]
HP: 35/35
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 19
Spr: 17
Evade: 3%
Move: 2 cells

Patty (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Marlene (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Edmond (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Drey (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{>} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{c} - Cathedral
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - Docks

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {^} {^} {^} {^} {^} {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} C
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {J} {C} { } { } D
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{T} { } {C} { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Nika (Grand Illusionist) *VIGILANCE* [Legend]
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
DD: 0/200
Atk: 86
Def: 47
Int: 59
Spr: 67
Evade: 44%
Move: 7 cells

Thurge (Vandal) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Jackson (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Curt (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{s} - Storefront
[No Occupy]

{~} - Deep Water
[No Occupy]

{d} - Dock
[No Occupy]

Player Phase.

Without a guard to talk to now, Marya decided to hit up some of the more common folk.  There were two fellows browsing the wares of a vendor's shop nearby so she decided to walk up to them and see what had caught their eye so much.  Drawing near them, she could hear what they were talking about so she decided to eavesdrop a bit first.  She sighed thinking about how her mom would scold her for doing such a thing but considering what was at stake maybe she would forgive Marya in this instance.

Marya listens in on Clarence and Michael!

* * *

"Astel na set, Navi.  I will let her know," Eagle said as Navi headed into the double doors of the cathedral leaving him alone on the stoop.  He had met Angela before as well.  She was a very kind and sweet older woman whenever she wasn't arguing with people anyway, and not just about religion.  It could be about anything.  The scholars surely had a time with her.  The mentioning of the shaman visiting was certainly interesting.  No doubt he'd be interested in the library if he were local, but why come and start trouble so much?  As Eagle rounded the wall and headed along the street of the terrace, he could hear squabbling from nearby and knew he was in the right direction, especially when he saw Angela looking rather heated talking to a rather scantily clad surprisingly younger man.

"Sister Angela, I hate to interrupt one of your exciting debates, but Brother Navi asked me to pass on a message to you."

Eagle interrupts Ry'kaltan and Angela's fight!

* * *

Claire reached her hand behind her and clutched onto her staff but she did not bring it out yet.  She wanted to be ready though.  She didn't know what kind of thug she was dealing with and thinking back on it now it might not have been a good idea to initiate anything.  She should have found a guard but now she was stuck.

"Don't test me.  I already know what you're doing and...you need to stop.  That's somebody's property you know?" she scolded.  She was used to dealing with guys of all sorts since that's who she mainly hung out with at school but this guy was something else entirely.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti
avatar
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16370
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:20 pm

The maid smiled widely as Daniella went off to make her preparations and continue to lead her, clearly, fabulous lifestyle. It took her a few second after she had finally left the area for her to fully comprehend that such a stunning woman would be joining them – and so nice as well! "I'm sure Miss Marya and Miss Claire will be thrilled," she whispered to herself as she walked the bazaar, pretending to window shop. For a moment she considered going to another part of the outpost, but her thoughts fled upon noticing an individual all by his lonesome at a corner stall. He looks interesting, she thought with a small smile, although he seemed less approachable than Daniella had been. Perhaps to scope him out a moment? The maid nodded internally.

Adriane observes Erisvorch for a better idea of how to approach!

_________________
avatar
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9515
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 21
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Chapter 02-C: Outpost Recon

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Citizen's Bazaar

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {s} {s} {s} {^} {^} {^} {s} {s} {s} {s} {s} A
{s} {E} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} B
{s} { } { } {s} { } {C} { } { } {s} { } { } {s} C
{s} { } { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} D
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {L} {s} E
{ } { } { } { } {B} { } {K} { } {M} { } {M} {s} F
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} G
{<} { } { } { } {s} { } {J} {s} { } { } { } {s} H
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} I
{<} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} J
{s} {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} N
{s} {s} {s} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 13
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 21%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid) *HEAL GIVEN +20%* *MP COST -10%* *SUPP MP COST -15%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
DD: 6/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Eagle (Blitzer) *WIND DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 10
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 15%
Move: 4 cells

Claire (Mage) *MP COST -10%*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Erisvorch (Shadow Emissary) [Apprentice]
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 15
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Charles (Kingdom Soldier) *HEAL TAKEN +10%* [Intermediate]
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 12
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Clarence (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Michael (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Beverly (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Katrina (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Jordan (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to Docks (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{<} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Heaven's Terrace (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{X} - Blockade
[No Occupy]

{s} - Stall
[No Occupy]

{b} - Building
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Heaven's Terrace

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } {d} {d} { } { } A
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} {c} E
{ } { } { } {E} {P} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} I
{ } {E} {D} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Angela (Nun) *REGEN [1]* [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Ry'kaltan (Shaman) [Master]
HP: 35/35
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 19
Spr: 17
Evade: 3%
Move: 2 cells

Patty (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Marlene (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Edmond (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Drey (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{>} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{c} - Cathedral
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - Docks

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {^} {^} {^} {^} {^} {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} C
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {J} {C} { } { } D
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{T} { } {C} { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Nika (Grand Illusionist) *VIGILANCE* [Legend]
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
DD: 0/200
Atk: 86
Def: 47
Int: 59
Spr: 67
Evade: 44%
Move: 7 cells

Thurge (Vandal) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Jackson (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Curt (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{s} - Storefront
[No Occupy]

{~} - Deep Water
[No Occupy]

{d} - Dock
[No Occupy]


Neutral Phase.

{Thurge}

"I ain't afraid to punch that pretty little face of yours in," the guy snarled back at Claire, his fist clenching as if to make good on the threat.  "And I know good an well what I'm doin' so buzz off.  Don't care if it belongs to someone or not.  I'm an artist.  It'll be for the best if you just pretend you never saw anythin'," he suggested menacingly, still glowering at the girl standing before him.  What did she think she was going to do?  Actually stop him?

{Clarence and Michael}

"All right Mike, what charm should we get?  Vivian didn't give us anything to go on!  How are we supposed to know what's good for protection against a witch?" a rather nerdy-looking lanky boy said to his friend as they browsed the wares of a stand selling jewelry and special charms tied to magic and the like.  He adjusted his thin frame glasses as he peered over the merchandise, struggling to figure out what to buy.

"Bah I'm sure any ol' thing will do man just pick something," the boy's friend urged him all.  He was even taller by far with an athletic build, his attire being of a workout nature.  "You act like we're really gonna get through to see the witch."

"Vivian said she can do it; she can get past the barrier, and with her freakish ways I'm sure she can with relative ease, but why would she want to see a real witch so badly?" the nerdy boy replied.

"Beats me, man.  Maybe she'll tell us more later like, I don't know, before we go wandering off to the north for this suicide mission?"

{Ry'kaltan, Angela, and Patty}

Angela was spewing fire until she heard a familiar voice call on her.  The man she was addressing prior was dressed very scantily in a garb that was traditionally shamanic.  He was shorter than the older woman with messy black hair and piercing unnatural violet eyes with slit pupils.  He wore a black shawl patterned with white bones, and a strange scepter hung from a belt around his waist with several vials filled with strange liquids in little slots stitched in the belt.  His beige and dirty shorts were shorter than mid-thigh and he wore a tight black top so cropped that the bottom rested near the top of his ribs.  Angela herself was garbed fully in her nun's attire, her graying hair tucked neatly under her hat.  She turned her head and her stormy blue eyes were alight with joy.  She held up a finger to the shaman and seized Eagle by the shoulders.

"Look!  Look who has come to pay us a visit again!" she exclaimed ecstatically.  "Trust me I always have time for Brother Eagle.  I was not doing anything important--just wasting time," she said jovially while cutting a harsh glare towards the shaman.  "What is it that I can do for you, Brother?"

{Erisvorch}

A strange man stood in the corner of his massive stall which was filled with odds and ends piled all the way to the rather low fabric ceiling.  There was a wooden counter where a register was placed and no price tags on anything.  What happened in this stall or what its purpose was...well, that was anyone's guess.  The man himself seemed very nervous, strange yellow eyes darting about until they locked onto someone's who happened to be watching him.  He allowed himself a grin revealing sharpened teeth.  All of them.  It was a wide unnerving grin.  He called out to the woman.

"You there!  Y-yes you!  Perhaps you would have a look inside my stall?  We have a great many materials here useful in alchemy.  Or perhaps you have your own to be alchemized?" he practically hissed at Adriane, his 's' sounds drawn out and his voice smooth and almost hypnotically inviting.  

Spoiler:
Chapter 02-C: Outpost Recon

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Citizen's Bazaar

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {s} {s} {s} {^} {^} {^} {s} {s} {s} {s} {s} A
{s} {E} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {s} { } { } {s} B
{s} { } { } {s} { } {C} { } { } {s} { } { } {s} C
{s} { } { } {s} { } { } {K} { } {s} { } { } {s} D
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {L} {s} E
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } {M} {s} F
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} G
{<} { } { } { } {s} { } {J} {s} { } { } { } {s} H
{<} { } { } { } {s} {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } {s} I
{<} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} J
{s} {s} {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {s} N
{s} {s} {s} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {b} {b} {b} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Marya (Nekomata)
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 13
Def: 8
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Evade: 21%
Move: 4 cells

Adriane (Maid) *HEAL GIVEN +20%* *MP COST -10%* *SUPP MP COST -15%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 45/45
DD: 6/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 3
Def: 6
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Erisvorch (Shadow Emissary) [Apprentice]
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40
DD: 0/10
Atk: 15
Def: 8
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 8%
Move: 4 cells

Charles (Kingdom Soldier) *HEAL TAKEN +10%* [Intermediate]
HP: 45/45
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 12
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Clarence (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Michael (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Beverly (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Katrina (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Jordan (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: --/--
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to Docks (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{<} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Heaven's Terrace (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)

{X} - Blockade
[No Occupy]

{s} - Stall
[No Occupy]

{b} - Building
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - The Heaven's Terrace

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } {d} {d} { } { } A
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} {c} { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {R} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} {c} E
{ } { } { } {E} {P} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} I
{ } {E} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {>} J
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {M} { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Eagle (Blitzer) *WIND DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 45/45
MP: 25/25
DD: 10/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 10
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 7
Evade: 15%
Move: 4 cells

Angela (Nun) *REGEN [1]* [Novice]
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 6
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Ry'kaltan (Shaman) [Master]
HP: 35/35
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 19
Spr: 17
Evade: 3%
Move: 2 cells

Patty (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Marlene (Civilian) [Novice]
HP: 5/5
MP: 15/15
DD: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Edmond (Town Guard) [Apprentice]
HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{>} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{c} - Cathedral
[No Occupy]


* * *

Location: Ender's Outpost - Docks

Objective: Secure information regarding the possible existence of a strange machine in the vicinity of Ender's Outpost while recruiting new members to the rebel cause!

{s} {^} {^} {^} {^} {^} {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} A
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} B
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} C
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {J} {C} { } { } D
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} H
{T} { } {C} { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {d} {~} {~} {~} {~} {~} J
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} K
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } L
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {N} M
{s} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } N
{s} { } { } { } { } { } {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} {d} O
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12-


Claire (Mage) *MP COST -10%*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
DD: 0/10
CG: 0/50
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 10
Spr: 5
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 cells

Nika (Grand Illusionist) *VIGILANCE* [Legend]
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
DD: 0/200
Atk: 86
Def: 47
Int: 59
Spr: 67
Evade: 44%
Move: 7 cells

Thurge (Vandal) [Novice]
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Jackson (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Curt (Sailor) [Apprentice]
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

{^} - Change of Area Indicator
[No Occupy]
[Trigger Command: Proceed to The Citizen's Bazaar (Allows access to the next area.  Range: Adjacent.)]

{s} - Storefront
[No Occupy]

{~} - Deep Water
[No Occupy]

{d} - Dock
[No Occupy]

Player Phase.

"A witch?" Marya piped up as she saw her chance to infiltrate the conversation not to mention she was genuinely interested. There were a lot of strange things in Crazed Levall so the sighting of a witch didn't surprise her much, but that did not put a damper on her curiosity. "Is there really a witch around here? Sorry, I'm new to the area." She didn't feel as bad pushing into their conversation as she had done back in Rose. Maybe she was getting used to this? It wasn't like she was anti-social before coming to this dimension but just chatting up random strangers wasn't something she had as a habit in her previous life.

Marya engages Clarence and Michael!

* * *

Eagle spared a glance at the shaman who struck a rather interesting character. He seemed extremely out of place here. He quickly averted his gaze when the other guy made eye contact with him. Instead he focused on the old woman who was roughly grabbing him. This woman did not know her own strength.

"It's been too long, Sister Angela," Eagle replied with a warm smile. "I just wanted to let you know that Brother Navi might not be around as much. Says he must keep an eye on me and wondered if you would keep an eye on things during the times that he is gone." He relayed the message and realized he had forgotten to tell Navi that they might not have room for him all the time. Such decisions were up to Marya and Adriane, and even then Regis was the one truly conducting their strategies. He sighed in relief at realizing Navi might not have to be put in any danger after all.

* * *

Claire growled and wanted to stand her ground but she remembered that she wasn't supposed to draw any attention to herself. If she started a fight here the guards would be on them in minutes. She tightly grasped the staff on her back wanting to pull it out and thwack this thug, but she let go of it and sighed, defeated.

"Consider yourself lucky, punk," she shot at him before turning and walking away.

Claire disengages Thurge!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti
avatar
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16370
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Silver on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Adriane blushed slightly as the man called out to her. A speckling of goosebumps ran up her arms and down her legs. What a curious and, honestly, terrifying man! She had half a mind to turn away as her ruby eyes remained locked on that sharpened and unnerving grin, but she forced herself to approach with as much grace as possible. "Alchemy?" she asked as she approached, fiddling with her tote to see what materials she had managed to scavenge from their battles on the way here. There wasn't exactly an abundance of any one item left – Eagle and Claire had taken some of them to improve their equipment. Still, better to show the man what she had than to let the items collect dust.

She waved her feather duster once and the items teleported from the tote to form a tightly knit cluster around her. "I'm not too familiar with alchemical processes," she admitted as she closed the gap between her and the man. "Perhaps you could point me in the right direction as to the materials I have and what might be a good idea to procure?" Truth be told, she wasn't entirely sure she fancied alchemy, but so long as this interesting man did not try to rob her then perhaps she could learn a thing or two.

When in Rome another dimension, after all.

Adriane engages Erisvorch!

_________________
avatar
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9515
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 21
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Normality, Shattered

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum