Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They see me techrollin'. They hatin'.

+4
Cerani
Durn
Masquerade
Semil
8 posters

Go down

They see me techrollin'. They hatin'. Empty They see me techrollin'. They hatin'.

Post by Semil Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hay yah. Greetings. I like presumely quite a few here am an aquantance of Masquerade, and felt like joining up in lieu of knowing that forums with low member counts and high activity usually portray a sign of good commune and strong relations. And I hear theres no one particular subject, so I should get along decently. Yup.

Well in any case, good to meet you all. My interests veer between harmless internet terrorism and videogaming, and settle somewhere between them two polarities. I'm certainly friendly. Befriending me lends you the ability to scar most people for life into a shellshocked state through sending me to speak to them, if you don't like them.

I'm pleased to make your aquantance. Call me Semil. Or Sem, or Semmy, or Semilus en Noctis Ciel de Valiant the 3rd. Whatever catches your fancy. Avoid acting unfamiliar to me if you want things to quickly bury and downspiral into psychotic over the top territory. It'll be fun!

Semil
Insomniac

Back to top Go down

They see me techrollin'. They hatin'. Empty Re: They see me techrollin'. They hatin'.

Post by Semil Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Double posting to test sig; not a normality, promise.

Semil
Insomniac

Back to top Go down

They see me techrollin'. They hatin'. Empty Re: They see me techrollin'. They hatin'.

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Hey, just have to have the first post. =3

EDIT: Okay, and here's the real stuff. Welcome to Eternal Dream, newcomer~ I am your humble adiministrator, Masquerade, and I sincerely express my desire for you to experience much peace and tranquility on my oasis in the midst of the realm of dreams and nightmares. Have fun posting here and there and I hope you are prepared to face much hardship in the form of spontaneous sayings and like from my subjects. Enjoy~!! X3

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Masq, you jerk! D:

Welcome; if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~!

inb4masq
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:04 pm

HI Semil! Welcome to ED! XD

[/inbeforeMasq] Dammit.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello~

First off I have to say, Welcome to Eternal Dream. We have many different areas with many different subjects. Look around and Enjoy, I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

Now allow me to introduce myself to you. I am SilverStorm. I am Masq's Personal Assistant, and can surely answer questions when Masq isn't around.

With all of that out of the way, I leave you to look around.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Semil Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Still sad supposedly I was told a murder attempt actually was part of a forum game and they weren't really coming to my house with Tonfas. I was looking forward to that! Jesus christ.

Nice to meet all of you. Certainly a mixed bag of faces, the likes of which I've never seen before. I rarely get such a personality driven introduction before, so this is probably going to be fun. Yo'aaall. ^_^

Semil
Insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes, Masq will have to kill you now. >.<

Semil wrote:Nice to meet all of you. Certainly a mixed bag of faces, the likes of which I've never seen before. I rarely get such a personality driven introduction before, so this is probably going to be fun. Yo'aaall. ^_^

And I will take that as a compliment? Very Happy
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Oh hi there!

You'll see most of us around at least once a day. :3

Glad you could join us in our never-ending struggle to find sanity~

You'll see me around a lot too. :3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Masq or Durn~

Not me. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Damn...Masq-kun~ beat Kuori...>.<
...think fast!~
*pounces on Masq-kun~*
Meow...=^.^=
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Good-go God-den, and welcome~

I'm WhippedCreame, one of the biggest jerks here in this forum a generally nice person~ I have to say, I was really nervous when I first joined here, but everyone was really nice~ I was able to fit right in... sort of~ ^_^

Oh yeah, and call me Creame~!
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum