Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INsANIty

Go down

INsANIty Empty INsANIty

Post by Xenosaga Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 pm

She appeared before me, that day. What day? That day, of course. You know, that day. It was. . . . raining. I think? Was it? But I know it was that day. You know?

She was holding a broken umbrella. Broken? Did I say that? I meant just a regular old broken umbrella. Hm? I said it again? No, I didn't. You know what I mean, don't you? An umbrella. A broken umbrella. She was holding it up and closed and none of the water was getting on her. Let me finish! It was an umbrella that was broken! Stop it!

. . . . . . .

She was standing in front of a grave. What grave? I don't know. It was her family's. What do you mean, I know? Of course I don't. It was her family's, her brother. Huh? If I don't know, then I shouldn't be able to know whose it was? But of course I don't know. Like I said, it was her brother's.

Dead? Her brother is dead? He's not dead. I saw him, that day. He stood beside her. What do you mean he couldn't have been? I saw him. Right beside her, staring at his grave. I don't know what you're talking about. He was there. She was there. They were in front of a grave. A tombstone. A bright blue tombstone.

Blue? What blue? It was a bright blue. With green and red and yellow and purple and lots of other colors. But that's how it is. That's how it was. On that day, I saw the two and they were staring at a grave, his grave, my grave, a bright bluegreenredyellowpurpleandlotsofothercolors tombstone.

They turned to look at me and I saw them, their faces, their looks, their gleeful smiles. They looked at me and spoke and said things and made me think and they came at me with their hands out and still smiling big bright smiles looking so happy and I was happy and nowIdon'tknowanymorewhatisgoingonbutIrememberthegravetheirfacestheirsmilestheir-

I remember I died.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down