Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How's my work?

Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 Empty Re: Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated]

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I've got the bosses handled....and you'll probably hate me for some of them. ^ ^ I told you guys that I wasn't going to hold back. See, I always think human bosses are so much harder than like overly-large-I'm-a-gonna-stomp-on-you monsters because humans can move just as quick as you can, equip weapons/armor/accessories, and have just as many abilities as you have up their sleeve. And I made it so there is a *mumble, mumble* that will oppose ours. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 Empty Re: Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated]

Post by Durn Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Masquerade wrote:I've got the bosses handled....and you'll probably hate me for some of them. ^ ^ I told you guys that I wasn't going to hold back. See, I always think human bosses are so much harder than like overly-large-I'm-a-gonna-stomp-on-you monsters because humans can move just as quick as you can, equip weapons/armor/accessories, and have just as many abilities as you have up their sleeve. And I made it so there is a *mumble, mumble* that will oppose ours. =3

So you have it all planned out ahead?

Good, then it shouldn't fail. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 pm

I'm notorious for planning extensively when it comes to my role plays...well, statistical ones anyways. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Masquerade wrote:I'm notorious for planning extensively when it comes to my role plays...well, statistical ones anyways. ^ ^;

Statistical Roleplays are fun to make. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 pm

UPDATED~!

Background
Durn's Signature Gallery [Updated] - Page 2 SpacialBackground

Notice that this is not a complete signature, it's just me messing around with C4D's, please CnC. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Masquerade wrote:I'm notorious for planning extensively when it comes to my role plays...well, statistical ones anyways. ^ ^;

Oh yeah, whatever happened to *dramatic pause then dramatic voice* the Notebook?
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Poll added.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Hey Durn, do you still do this? ;D
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah, do you?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

On occasion, yus.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Awesome. Very Happy
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2