Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny of the Dreamweaver

+4
Silver
Shadow
Cerani
Masquerade
8 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Destiny of the Dreamweaver - Page 12 Empty Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 pm

August sighed in relief as he noticed that the woman was becoming less wary of them. So, her name was Katarina? "A lovely name, Katarina," August replied with a content smile, glad to have someone else aboard seeing as how the others were unfortunately forced to return to the waking world. There was no idea what they would be missing out on since August hardly knew himself what they were all getting into. Now that he thought about it, it was kind of odd. Was this the purpose of the Dreamlands? To help the natural denizens? It was a nice feeling and he couldn't think of anything else to do. The excitement was a welcome relief from his life in the waking world.

"So guys. Should we head back to Dylath-Leen in search for some more work? I think was a pretty nice warm up, but I could use some more action," August said, trying to keep his spirits up. At least they were getting some supplies and money. There was no telling how long they would be in the Dreamlands. Was the passage of time here the same as the passage of time in the waking world? Maybe they could chat with Ilsa sometime when she wasn't busy to get some details...

Go to Dylath-Leen?

>Yes
>No, I prefer to stand here and do nothing
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Yes

"There is nothing to gain by staying here." Aria said, her voice echoing as she disappeared and reappeared opposite of August. It was true, there was nothing they could accomplish by standing around. "There are people back in town... ones that had requests." the Illusion added thoughtfully, allowing a weak smile to grace her features. "I do believe that will provide enough action for you, August..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 am

Yes

Katarina was confused when the Dreamweaver, August, asked if they wanted to stay here or not. Was there any purpose to staying here? If not then the obvious choice would be to return to this Dylath-Leen. After all the only time one should stop is to rest, and at this point none of the others seemed exhausted yet.

"We must keep moving forward." Katarina said, her tone changing to more of a commanding one that she used with her troops, "If we have no more business here then we should head back."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am

There was something clearly wrong with the ghost girl. Layla usually would have asked more questions but seeing the wavering in the ghost girl's figure, she decided against it. Aria was clearly feeling some distress by her questioning, which furthered Layla's belief that the ghost girl was just confusing herself into thinking she didn't exist. Pain was one proof of one's existence.

Weirdo.

Of course, she kept these thoughts to herself seeing as she still didn't know the ghost girl well enough to actually have a opinion. Layla had a feeling her opinion of the other was going to steadily go down if this kept up, however.

"No objections here!" the little lady piped up cheerfully, losing her lady-like graces in an instant. Now that they were all friends, she didn't need to pretend. Smiling at their newest friend, Layla couldn't help but notice August was the only male in their group.

Yes
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 pm

With everyone set to head back to Dylath-Leen, the group progressed through the woods until they finally found their way back to the port city without running into any troubles. The city was bustling by this point in the afternoon. A lot of the denizens were trying to find some good food for lunch. The group, of course, could eat while they were in town, but the main goal was to find some more work.

~Street Vendor~

Herb (Heals 10 HP upon use) / Gold: 50 / Number in Stock: 5

Mana Shard (Heals 10 MP upon use) / Gold: 80 / Number in Stock: 2

Life Shard (Revives fallen character with 10% Max HP) / Gold: 150 / Number in Stock: 2

Antidote (Removes Poison upon use) / Gold: 60 / Number in Stock: 4

Chest Key (Unlocks treasure chests) / Gold: 240 / Number in Stock: 3

~Arthur's Blades and Junk~

Dreamflow Lv. 2 (A little bit of dream energy that listlessly trickles around the user and can be used to form just below average weapons. Increases ATK and INT by 2; equippable by August) / Gold: 400 / Number in Stock: 1

Silver Fang (Large claymore with a blade made of silver and enchanted by a durable magic. Increases INT by 3; equippable by Katarina) / Gold: 275 / Number in Stock: 1

Mysterious Whisper (A whisper that causes the enemy to stop a minute and wonder about it. Increases INT by 2; equippable by Aria) / Gold: 175 / Number in Stock: 1

Pointy Needles (A bundle of needles with rather sharp points. Increases ATK by 3; equippable by Layla) / Gold: 275 / Number in Stock: 1

~Defensive Necessities~

Graveyard Overcoat (Only the spectres in the cemetery have ever laid eyes on this coat. It's famous in the gravekeeper community. Increases DEF and SPR by 2; equippable by August) / Gold: 350 / Number in Stock: 1

Iron Armor (Sturdy armor crafted from the finest iron. Increases DEF by 3; equippable by Katarina) / Gold: 225 / Number in Stock: 1

Opaque Light (A fairly dim light that makes the wearer appear to be solid, but it is only a trick. Increases SPR by 2; equippable by Aria) / Gold: 150 / Number in Stock: 1

Cotton Dress (A very nice dress made of very soft cotton. Increases DEF by 1 and SPR by 2; equippable by Layla) / Gold: 275 / Number in Stock: 1

~ChemSync Synthesis~

Throwing Leaves (A nice little bundle of leaves with amazingly sharp edges. Increases ATK by 3; Basic Attack +1; equippable by Layla) / Gold: 155 / Materials: Enchanted Leaf x3

Leaf Skirt (A cute little skirt made completely from leaves. Increases DEF and SPR by 2; Earth elemental DMG taken -10%; equippable by Layla) / Gold: 200 / Materials: Enchanted Leaf x3

Coonskin Cap (Fuzzy hat made from the fur and skin of raccoons, it serves well to keep one's head warm in cold weather. Increases DEF and SPR by 1; equippable by all) / Gold: 150 / Materials: Tuft of Fur x6

~Bulletin Board~

Rabid Raccoons - So, did like anyone notice how crazy the raccoons are getting in the Enchanted Wood? Does anyone want to, like, go look at that for me? I'll meet you by the Staircase of Awakening and I'll, like, explain what I'll need from you there.

Double Trouble - The zoogs have been trying to capture behemoths again in the Enchanted Wood, but have failed miserably on their last try causing a couple of them to rage through Zoog Territory. They must be stopped.

Catalyst - Well, my ancient plant project has resulted in....not failure, not quite yet. I believe that the primal seed is lacking the proper touch stimulus, for thigmomorphogenisis should speed up its growth process. I'll be waiting in my Botanical Garden in the Enchanted Wood. Be prepared for a fight, please! ~Vetalia, Zoog Botanist

Current Gold: 391

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Back in Dylath-Leen they were and Layla was rather unsure as to what to do. It was a given they take up another job from the bulletin board, however, so the little girl decided to make that her top priority. Nodding to herself, she turned to face her companions.

"I'm going to head to the board to see what we can take," she informed in a cheery tone, hands clasped behind her back. Then, realizing Katarina was still new, she explained, "We still don't know what we're supposed to do next so, instead of sitting around waiting, we've decided to see if there's anything we can help out with." Then, with a cheerful smile and wave, the little girl began to walk backwards away from the group.

"Can one of you see what we can do with all the raccoon fur we gathered?!" she inquired meaningfully, cupping her hands around her mouth to make sure they heard her. "I'll be sure to come right back so I'll wait for you all if you have things to do! Well then, see you all in a bit!" With one last wave, Layla hurriedly made her way over to the board, hopping and skipping and seamlessly making her way past anybody in the way.

Once there, she skidded to a stop and narrowed her eyes critically as she examined the two remaining posts. The one they had just done was crossed out, signifying its completion. Upon reading the contents of the second post, Layla felt some of the blood drain from her face. She still remembered the battle against a behemoth. That had not been fun. If she remembered correctly, she had become completely frozen in time. Two at the same time would be a disaster, especially considering the decrease in size of their group.

Quickly looking away from it, Layla decided to just take the third one. It was the only other thing they could do besides sit around and wait and she was also curious to see as to how Vetalia was doing. Besides the contents of the post sounded familiar. Layla frowned slightly as she tried to remember why. The brief memory of a giant flower appeared in her mind and she blinked. Oh right, Vetalia did say something about an experiment she had been working on. The Zoog had even cautioned her against bothering the thing.

"But it looks like we'll have to fight it," the girl mumbled to herself as she pulled away from the board to return to her friends. It was rather exciting, now that she thought about it. She would do her best!
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Talking amongst themselves, the group decided to save some gold up in order to be able to purchase better stuff. In the meantime, Layla had run to the bulletin board to pick up the next mission which included another hike to the Enchanted Woods where Vetalia's botanical garden could be found. Not wanting to waste any time, the group turned right back around and entered the woods once again. Luckily, the botanical garden was much closer to the western entrance than the Staircase of Awakening had been. It only took about half an hour before the party found themselves standing at the edge of the garden with Vetalia smiling before them. "Oho, I didn't expect to see you guys volunteering to come back here after the last troubles you had with my garden," Vetalia teased, placing a hand over her heart. She looked over at the center of the garden. The trees surrounding that weird plant thing from before had cleared down so that it was in full sight now. It looked like it hadn't really made any progress in growing which made sense since it hadn't been that long since they had last seen it. "Let's get down to the task at hand then, my friends. My beautiful Primal Seed isn't even close to blooming, but I think some touch stimulus could do it some good. Basically, all you have to do is engage it in battle and everything will be all set."

She gestured with a hand to the garden. "Whenever you're ready. I'll be waiting out here for the results. A quick tip: I've noticed it has the ability to propagate resulting in the creation of enchanted flora, so make sure to watch out for that. Good luck~" With the mission at hand, the party prepared to take their places and get the job done.

Mission 01: Catalyst

Objective: Defeat Gorganthea!

Background: ~Nature's Betrayal~

Dream Mist: Orange Mist - R-Abilities are disabled.

Dream Gauge: 100/100
Dream Shift: Blazing Twilight: Suffuses the battlefield in surreal orange light that burns and scathes the opposition. 150% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Fire elemental.

{s} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {g} {g} A
{s} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {g} {g} B
{s} { } {s} { } { } { } { } {g} {g} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {g} {g} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {g} {g} E
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{g} {g} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{g} {g} { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } I
{g} {g} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

August (Dreamweaver) *CONSTANT DREAMFLOW [2]*
HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
Atk: 13
Def: 7
Int: 9
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Gorganthea (Primal Seed) *ARMORED*
HP: 115/115
MP: 90/90
Atk: 10
Def: 16
Int: 8
Spr: 10
Move: 0 cells

{g} - Garden Area (cannot be occupied)

{s} - Shed (cannot be occupied)

Characters may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm

"Hi again, Vetalia!" Layla greeted enthusiastically, sending the Zoog a little wave. The girl giggled at the teasing, opening her mouth to reply, "We missed you so much, we couldn't keep away." She then looked past the non-human to take a good look at their adversary. She was right, it was the plant thing they had seen when fighting the flora. But, seeing it this close up made it seem rather intimidating.

Licking her lips nervously, she skipped over to a place near August with her needles ready. To Vetalia, however, Layla sent a confident smile.

"You can count on us, Vetalia!"

[Layla] starts at [J-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Aria starts at J1!

Aria remained indifferent to the Zoog they had helped out before. It was nice to see her, but the mention of more Flora was not a pleasant situation. The plants they fought last time were pests, and that was not likely to change this time around. Her indifference became a frown as she checked on the plant, realizing it was pretty heavily armored by its properties. No doubt they would have trouble hurting it themselves... perhaps doing something else to it would help?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 am

Katarina starts at J-5

What in the world is that?

Katarina had fought many battles back in her land, but never had she seen something like this. It was a large plant of sorts, one that is likely going to try to kill them. After all, they were fighting it and if it didn't fight back then the gardener, which was another creature that was alien to Katarina, could do it herself.

"Be careful everyone." Katarina said in a rather motherly manner. It was something she told her soldiers every time before they engaged in a battle.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Dream Shift: Blazing Twilight: Suffuses the battlefield in surreal orange light that burns and scathes the opposition. 150% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Fire elemental.

{R} {g} { } {L} {K} { } { } { } { } J

August (Dreamweaver) *CONSTANT DREAMFLOW [2]*

Katarina (Pyrathian Vanguard) *ALL DMG TAKEN -10%*
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Shield: 0/5
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3

Aria (Illusion) *EVADE +20% [Garden Area]*
MP: 55/55
Def: 6
Spr: 9
Move: Infinite

Layla (Little Lady)
MP: 45/45
Atk: 14
Int: 3
Spr: 6

MP: 90/90

Player Phase 1!

August uses Staff! [Staff abilities available for use]

The outer petals of the enormous plant seemed extremely thick and resilient. A physical approach might not have been wise. August held out his hand and watched as the mist congregated to form a simple wooden staff. It was good that he had a solution to such a problem. "Don't worry, Katarina. We're not much of a reckless group," August reassured her. "And we know we'll have to be even more careful than usual for this thing." The man kept his eyes focused on the giant plant. It seemed to be breathing slowly; it was kind of creepy seeing it out in the open without being caged by trees. He shuddered slightly. "I wonder what it's capable of," he thought aloud. They'd definitely be finding out soon enough.

August waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Aria *EVADE +20% [Garden Area]*
MP: 55/55

Aria moves to J2!

Aria hovered slightly, just to get closer to her allies as they prepared to fight the oversized plant. The newest member of their group, though seemingly experienced in the ways of battle, was unused to the creatures of this dreamland. Not that the others were any more experienced, but they at least knew what they were up against... somewhat. Katarina on the other hand would need just a little boost to keep her on her toes.

"Can you hear them? The voices... they're calling out to you." Aria whispered herself, focusing in on the blade wielder. A strange aura surrounded the girl before a low murmur could be heard around her. Aria relaxed upon hearing them; they would advise the girl on how to move should any attacks come her way. She would be a little bit safer.

Aria casts Whispers on Katarina! +15% Evasion! Katarina can no longer benefit from Whispers this battle!

MP: 49/55
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 am

Katarina waits

Katarina nodded, relieved to hear that these people at least weren't as stupid as some of the others in her regiment. Although as much as Katarina wanted to think back to her world, she couldn't afford to take her mind off of the battle. This plant thing was definitely very powerful, and she didn't really want to charge at it without knowing what it could do first. And though there were voices around her Katarina paid them no attention as they were of no importance to the battle, at least not yet.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm

"Hmmmm, I don't think I'll be much help against it," Layla commented as she gauged the creature's prowess. It was clear its armor would protect it from any physical attack aimed at it and that was about all she had. "I'll move back and play support. It's about the only thing I'm good for at the moment." Layla let out a small giggle, as if the fact didn't really bother her. And it didn't. She was happy enough to just help her friends.

[Layla] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

{g} {R} { } {L} {K} { } { } { } { } J

Enemy Phase.

Gorganthea uses Spawn: Enchanted Flora! [Summons Enchanted Flora to F4]

MP: 82/90

Sensing hostile threats, the seed-like plant began to shake before a cloud of smoke puffed out of the top. Spiraling gracefully out of the sky and landing elegantly on the ground, an enchanted flora was revealed to them, dancing in place while keeping a watchful eye on the party. No further activity could be seen from the massive Primal Seed except for the weird breathing motion it made.

Gorganthea waits.

{ } { } { } {A} {G} { } { } { } { } F
{g} {R} { } {L} {K} { } { } { } { } J

Player Phase 2!

August (Dreamweaver) *CONSTANT DREAMFLOW [2]* *STAFF*

Katarina (Pyrathian Vanguard) *ALL DMG TAKEN -10%* *EVADE +15%*

Aria (Illusion) *EVADE +20% [Garden Area]*

Layla (Little Lady)
MP: 45/45

MP: 82/90

Almond (Enchanted Flora)
MP: 65/65
Atk: 8
Int: 10
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells

August casts Dream Fire on Gorganthea! 9 Fire Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Burn][High critical hit chance]

MP: 20/30

"Well, that's...definitely disheartening," August sighed as he watched the enchanted flora literally get spurted out of the larger plant. Thinking of nothing but a blazing inferno, August trained his staff on the Primal Seed and watched as a violet stream of fire surged through the air, but shot up and over the plant. August would have been worried if he hadn't witnessed the effects of the spell before. Just as soon as the stream had wound up on the plant's other side, it shot straight back into the thing's body, hopefully scorching it. "Yeah, this is not looking so great so far. Patience is a virtue everyone," he said aloud, but he doubted if his tone of voice was reassuring enough or not. After all, he wasn't even sure how this was going to turn out.

August waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:10 pm

"We'll just have to be extra careful!" Layla stated, trying not to let her nervousness show. If the seed could call out one flora creature, there was no doubt it could call out more. Hopefully, it wouldn't call in so many they wouldn't be able to handle them all. For now, Layla could only think of one thing she could do to help. "Hope this works. . . !"

With careful aim, she launched a needle at the new plant with all the intention of keeping it from doing anything.

[Layla] uses Disable on [Almond]. 7 Piercing ATK DMG. Chance of Disable.
MP: 31/45
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Katarina moves to cell I-4

"Yes, be careful Layla." Katarina said, taking position in front of the little girl with her blade out in a defensive position. That thing was producing smaller plants, not good. If it could continue producing non-stop it would eventually wear them out.

Katarina waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Aria moves to I2!

Aria moved forward just a bit as the plant spit out one of the many floras most of the party had fought earlier. August was trying to torch the gigantic plant which would easily draw its attention toward him. Providing the same protection she had bestowed upon Katarina would be of utmost importance now. Once again the Illusion whispered to herself, all focus in on the only male in their party; a mist like aura swelled around him and faded from existence. "You'd do well to listen to them, August."

Aria casts Whispers on August! +15% Evasion! August can no longer benefit from Whispers this battle!

MP: 43/55
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Gorganthea takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 113/115

Gorganthea is Burned!

Almond takes 7 Dmg!

HP: 33/40

Almond is Disabled!

{ } { } { } {A} {G} { } { } { } { } F
{g} {R} { } {K} {A} { } { } { } { } I
{g} {g} { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } J

Enemy Phase.

Gorganthea uses Spawn: Enchanted Flora! [Summons Enchanted Flora to F6]

MP: 74/90

Just like it had done before, the large plant shot out another enchanted flora with great ease. It landed elegantly on the other side. Even though the first had been disabled, Gorganthea was confident that its second spawn would be able to at least get something accomplished against the interlopers, even if they were just trying to help it grow. It would not simply sit there and take abuse. That was clearly out of the question.

Gorganthea waits.

Almond waits.

{ } { } { } {A} {G} {B} { } { } { } F
{g} {R} { } {K} {A} { } { } { } { } I
{g} {g} { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } J

Gorganthea is Burned for 3 turns.

Almond is Disabled for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!

August (Dreamweaver) *CONSTANT DREAMFLOW [2]* *STAFF* *EVADE +15%*
MP: 22/30

Aria (Illusion) *OCCUPYING [Garden Area]*

Layla (Little Lady)
MP: 31/45

Gorganthea (Primal Seed) *ARMORED* *BURN [14]*
HP: 99/115

Almond (Enchanted Flora) *DISABLE*

Banana (Enchanted Flora)

August uses Scythe! [Scythe abilities available for use]

"I'll heed them. They seem to be helpful," August replied to Aria reassuringly. Sure enough, they did have some awfully interesting advice to contribute to it. Taking care to follow through with what the whispered words said, he allowed his staff to melt back into the thin mist only to have it reform into what appeared to be an old farmer's sickle. The blade was in rather poor condition and the handle was made of wood that was cracked in places. "New weapon, same condition," August sighed as he readied the thing. "Magic wasn't going to be of much help from here; I accomplished what I set out to do. Now let's see how this baby works out."

August waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Aria *OCCUPYING [Garden Area]*

Aria moves to J2!

Aria nodded, a very slight twitch of her lips causing a smile for but a moment before she flickered. With that she floated back over to where she had been situated previously, noticing Layla was the only one of her allies still without the whispers to direct her. "Be careful..." the Illusion murmured as she began to focus on the girl. Instantly another mist began to swell around the young woman and then faded into nonexistence completely.

Aria casts Whispers on Layla! +15% Evasion! Layla can no longer benefit from Whispers this battle!

MP: 37/55
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Layla would have been startled by the sudden voices if she hadn't seen Aria do the same to the rest of the group. Giving the not real person (?) a tentative smile in thanks, she refocused her attention on the newly emerged plant that popped out from the primal seed. She had been able to stop the first in its tracks. Now she had to see if she could do the same to the newest one.

[Layla] moves to [J-6].

So far the primal seed hadn't done much besides breed some minions but from what she had learned from games, it was probably time for the seed to begin its counterattack. Needless to say it would probably be painful for them. Hopefully, if this was anything like a game, it wouldn't start dealing any REAL damage until it was low on health. Nervously, Layla twirled her leaf before she launched it at the new plant.

[Layla] uses Disable on [Banana]. 7 Piercing ATK DMG.
MP: 27/45
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Katarina waits

As much as she wanted to assume the position of a commander like she had always been with the rest of her regiment, she had a sinking feeling in her that she wouldn't be able to do anything. These plants seemed far too resilient to attacks, and she wasn't quite sure if she could cause any damage to the smaller ones, let alone the larger ones. After all, plants do utilize sunlight, which was what the people of Pyrathi base their magic off of.

"I apologize, I'm not sure if I can be of any use against these monsters." Katarina muttered, feeling rather ashamed of herself.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Banana takes 7 Dmg!

Banana is Disabled!

{ } { } { } {A} {G} {B} { } { } { } F
{g} {g} { } {K} {A} { } { } { } { } I
{g} {R} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } J

Enemy Phase.

Gorganthea attacks August! 10 Dmg! (ATK)

Finished with its spawning, the giant seed-like plant shook violently for some inexplicable reason. However, in mere moments, the result of its odd movement proved to be an attack. A thick root shot out of the ground in front of August and lashed against him brutally like a whip, the thing sinking back into the ground before the dreamweaver could recover.

Gorganthea waits.

Almond moves to E3.

Almond waits.

Banana moves to E7.

Banana waits.

{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {B} {g} {g} E
{g} {g} { } {K} {A} { } { } { } { } I
{g} {R} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } J

Gorganthea is Burned for 2 more turns.

Almond is Disabled for 1 more turn.

Banana is Disabled for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 4!

August (Dreamweaver) *CONSTANT DREAMFLOW [2]* *SCYTHE* *EVADE +15%*
HP: 37/40
MP: 24/30

Aria (Illusion) *OCCUPYING [Garden Area]*

Layla (Little Lady) *EVADE +15%*
MP: 17/45

Gorganthea (Primal Seed) *ARMORED* *BURN [14]*
HP: 85/115

Almond (Enchanted Flora) *DISABLE*

Banana (Enchanted Flora) *DISABLE*

The root had definitely taken August by surprise. He blamed himself for being so fascinated with his new weapon, but there was no time to worry about his faults for the moment. He gazed at the blade of his scythe; it was a rather intimidating weapon. At that moment, he felt an unexplainable blast of power and confidence surge through him. "What...what is this feeling?" he gasped quietly to himself as he gripped the scythe tighter, raising his gaze to take a look at the large foe ahead of him. He took a daring step forward and readied himself. He had to make his move, whether it would be effective or not. Bit by bit, he'd have to chisel away at it until they won, and of course he had his allies with him. At least I can handle the attacks well, August thought in relief, bracing himself.

August uses Imminence! [Critical Hit Rate and Critical Hit Damage +30%]

MP: 8/30

August moves to H5.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Aria attacks Banana! 9 Int Damage!

With the last of her allies benefitting from the mysterious voices from beyond, Aria's form settled in the garden for a moment. There was no need to provide herself with the same protection, best to save her energy for if someone else needed greater boosts. Instead the Illusion looked over towards one of the two Flora that Layla had disabled and her form flickered. A simple flick of the wrist, which also wavered with the movement, caused a certain pulse of energy to form a laser and fire at the target.

Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:33 pm

They could do this! Seeing her skill effect work against the plants gave Layla a sense of hope and pride. No longer did the primal seed look intimidating nor did the other flora seem frightening. They could definitely do this! Layla quickly took a deep breath to calm herself but nothing could stop her from skipping closer so as to have a good shot at the flora she had just hit.

[Layla] moves to [H-6].

Though the young girl knew she should be worried about the lack of distance between her and the primal seed, she just couldn't bring herself to care much. A part of her mind prodded at her to move away but Layla ignored it. No thought it would come back to bite her from behind later but right now, it didn't matter much. Spinning on her heel, she launched two leaves in quick succession as the disabled flora.

[Layla] attacks [Banana]. 14 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next